I do believe you’ll continue to see hexagon tile kitchen floors over the next decade. This pattern is often achieved with hexagons, but any tile shape will work to create a totally one-of-a-kind look as you transition from the kitchen to other rooms in your home. As dark looks near the end of their trend cycle, whites are only becoming more popular. Each floor just has different advantages so it’s really up to you what you’re looking for. Here’s the thing. A great thing about choosing white tiles is you have so many options for counters, cabinets and decor. Daltile is America’s leader in porcelain tile & natural stone and the world's leading manufacturer of ceramic tile. White tiles, like white wood, instantly make your kitchen look bigger, especially if you use large format tiles. @FlooringIncCom They hide dirt really well so you don’t have to clean your floors as often! That said, you can expect reclaimed textures to stick around for a while, especially among younger homeowners. With countless, on-trend design options, the versatility and durability of American Olean tile make it easy to produce stylish, modern designs anywhere in your home. FREE Shipping by Amazon. So you can understand why I am such a fan. This is a look that will divide people. Not at all! The whitewashed look is more of a west coast / California trend that is starting to spread across the country. With no extra finishing or refinishing required, engineered wood is out-of-the-box ready and, often, super easy to install yourself. The challenge with something bold like high color variation is it’s a very specific aesthetic. About White Laminate Flooring Our range of White Laminate Floor is available for all budgets from the entry level AC3 finishes right up to AC5 rated which is the hardest wearing available. But, I definitely recommend getting on board with the large plank trend! Convenience: Cleaning ceramic flooring is easy. Related content >> Wood-Look Flooring Trends. Related content >> Linoleum vs. Vinyl Flooring. Gray floors are the perfect backdrop for this kind of bold statement. Install larger, lighter tiles in a room with lots of natural sunlight for a special look. 3.0 out of 5 stars 4. Throwing an inexpensive wood-look option into the mix really changed things. This is really changing the game in kitchen flooring and, really, flooring in general. And people love the real deal. For an elegant variation on the checkered floor look, consider white vinyl tile with a black diamond dot pattern. Without a doubt! Large format tiles make your kitchen look bigger, especially if you choose a light color. Now you can achieve these gorgeous stone looks without the price tag. As you may have guessed, mixed width flooring is where you lay planks with varying widths. In those days, most kitchens were half the size of the kitchens we have now and the style fit perfectly into that small, homey space. Although, I predict high variation kitchen tiles will stay trendy significantly longer. ALL WOOD  WOOD-LOOK VINYL  WOOD-LOOK TILE. Some will turn into kitchen flooring staples, while some are just fads. With current flooring trends, I talk a lot about technology. Wood and wood looks in the kitchen have been popular in the kitchen for ages. Gray is kinda special. When she makes dinner, it quickly turns into a 2+ hour production. The surface can be quickly wiped clean to keep a home hygienic, and lingering debris can be swept, vacuumed, or … #FlooringInc, Instagram Additionally, larger tiles = fewer grout lines. You’ll see trendy handscraped wood looks in traditional wood, engineered wood, laminate, vinyl and tile. In fact, this trend will only increase, both in the kitchen and out, over the next decade and beyond. Gives a lot info about kitchen flooring. But wait! The white walls and tiles flooring looks perfect together with the room’s seats. Here are the best floor colors keep your kitchen trendy in 2021. WHITEWASH WOOD  WHITEWASH VINYL  WHITEWASH TILE. 1,000 times, yes! Patchwork tiles are a fun new twist on the mosaic trend. Especially in the kitchen. We’re talking knots, nail holes, color variations, and even more. I don’t think so. But the whole coastal vibe? With the popularity of modern & transitional styles in kitchen cabinets, adding textures to the floor like borders have come back in style with chevron and herringbone patterns being the two most popular.” – Bryan Sebring. I have this friend. Now, when I saw “whitewashed”, I don’t mean a smooth, finished white floor. This relatively new flooring option will likely be trending in the kitchen and all around the house over the next decade. MSI’s Everlife Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) Collection stands up to the busiest of homes and light commercial spaces, without sacrificing comfort or style. Sparkle flooring ideas Create a space that’s out-of-this world by adding sparkly vinyl flooring to a galaxy-themed children’s area. White floors with espresso cabinets. Choose a handscraped, distressed or reclaimed look for your floors. Those rooms have the same tile floor which makes it look larger and cohesive. White tiles, like white wood, instantly make your kitchen look bigger, especially if you use large format tiles. However, the wrong floor pattern can kill your home value pretty darn quick. Environmentally responsible floors are in all around and bamboo is no exception. Going into 2021, those extremes are still holding strong. OK so I am looking for something different! But we’ll get to that later on. I think so. The updated, trending parquet looks, however, are anything but dated. They just weren’t accessible to everyone. As far as longevity, we predict this trend will be around for a while, but it is unlikely that it will become a flooring staple. You can also make a room come alive by setting black and white vinyl tiles on a diagonal to create an energetic diamond motif. And, it will probably stay trendy in the kitchen the longest. Five years ago, you could have called the gray trend new or up-and-coming. Now, I do think we’ll get to a point where enough is enough already and we will maintain these new traditional sizes. While solid hardwood is still widely sought after in the kitchen, homeowners are beginning to discover all kinds of gorgeous options that rival solid hardwood’s sharp looks. Hexagon tiles first gained popularity in the early 20th century, typically accompanied by subway wall tiles. Homeowners love the natural, rustic look that higher color variation provides. Cork doesn’t quite look like a cork board – that’s what I expected when I first heard about it. Reach for a more elegant look with luxury vinyl plank flooring or luxury vinyl tile, also known as LVT flooring. The look of contemporary is clean, smooth, but bold. Trickling floor transitions are the hottest new craze, and for a good reason. Really great ideas! They are holding strong, still incredibly popular. Tile manufacturers are keeping up with the times and following the trends of contemporary wood and stone. Bamboo is highly renewable, making it one of the more eco-friendly flooring options. White vinyl flooring Fuss free and functional; vinyl flooring is affordable, easy to clean and ideal for busy homes. ft. / case) (10) Model# EXT3RD101604 Article, Bamboo, Flooring Trends, Indoor, Kitchen, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl, Wood, Published: September 20, 2019 |  Updated: November 13, 2020. Just like solid hardwood, cork is very susceptible to dents and scratches. Let me know if you have any other questions! Okay, truly, this is nothing new. WPC vinyl floors are the fastest growing floors on market, particularly in kitchens, bathrooms and other water-prone areas. Each textured flooring option comes with its own unique style and character. Homeowners are loving weathered wirebrushed looks. Absolutely! If you like them, go for it! Marble tiles are made of natural stone and offer a modern and sophisticated look for any home or business. It would be very interesting to see if these options start trending in the future. But now? Laminate is old news. For your floors and decor. @FlooringInc I know, I know, I’m not supposed to play favorites, but the mixed-width flooring trend is just so cool! The small, brick-like tiles create a fun vintage look in the kitchen that, with the right decor, can look incredibly charming. $4.49/sq. Our clients are asking for brown and gray tones over the reddish hues of the 1990’s. Expect to see a plethora of styles, including rustic, farmhouse, industrial, contemporary and more. Kitchen cabinet and decor trends are going brighter and bolder. If you ask me, the cork look is not for everyone. As you can see, there’s a lot going on in kitchen flooring right now. Engineered wood features a thin veneer top layer of solid wood; however, the remaining base of the product is made up of man-made materials. It will never go out of style. It will make your colors stand out and a light finish makes your kitchen look more open and airy– perfect for this style. Absolutely! It adds that little extra something to your floor, making it pop. Where do you think this trend got started? Our kitchen is “dated” (last done in 2007) and the kitchen adjoins to a small hallway with a powder room. But what does that mean for smooth looks? It’s also important to make sure your floor isn’t sensitive to spills, water, stains, etc. While I still believe that in most cases, hexagon ceramic and vinyl tiles are just so darn cool! In the meantime, stay organized by creating a My Shaw account, where you can compare your flooring options, save … It stains more easily than the tile and, because it’s sunken a bit from the tile, it’s harder to get in there and give it a good scrub. They will make your bathroom look … Our staff have pride in their ability to advise you, offering a high level of service and expertise to everyone who visits our showrooms. High color variation is trending in wood (and wood looks) as well as tile. Related content >> Laminate vs Vinyl Flooring. Add Elegance White Gloss Marble effect Ceramic Floor tile, Pack of 7, (L)600mm (W)300mm to Compare list (max 4) Add to basket. Ceramic tile flooring is also perfect for mudrooms and finished basements as it is able to withstand any exposure to moisture that may occur. Did we miss anything? It requires a soft touch and lots of TLC. @FlooringIncCom Imagine super clean, sharp lines, whites, blacks and grays, and a very minimalist decor. Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. This trend will soon become a classic staple and will likely last the test of time. Very well written blog. SHOP LARGE FORMAT VINYL  SHOP LARGE FORMAT TILE. Just a step darker than trending blonde, warm, rich honey wood looks will be taking 2021 by storm. x 10mm Polished Porcelain Floor & Wall Tile(4 pieces / 15.49 sq. Except for every shade of gray. In addition to the California, beachy look, whitewashed floors are also excellent for the now-trending farmhouse style homes (similar to the blonde wood looks we discussed earlier), particularly in the kitchen. When environmentally friendly flooring is your top priority, consider stylish looks in bamboo, cork, and even reclaimed wood. I mean, if you can cook without ever making a mess, I am impressed! This style will grow among younger homeowners as tastes trend toward imperfect textures and shabby chic aesthetics. (, Over 500,000 customers and 40,000 product reviews. Natural wood and stone looks are increasingly becoming more popular due to their surge in accessibility. Expect to see WPC vinyl floors following all the hottest wood trends, including handscraped and distressed looks, large planks and more. Black and white bathroom floor tile is especially beautiful: black and white are two colors that are meant to be together. Heritage Oak series by Shaw is part of the Floorte Pro collection, known for it's versatility and durability as well as it's attractive functionality. Kitchen floors! Yes, with an exclamation point. Another bonus of wirebrushed floors? They can provide a similar classic, vintage look to subway tile floors. Because handscraped floors look truly finished, they are trendy not just with younger homeowners but with more established homeowners, as well. This one is my favorite! Get the best flooring ideas and products from Mohawk Flooring. Warm tones will be trending across the flooring market in 2021 and, if you go the warm route, I would absolutely recommend a honey wood or wood look. You see, something technology has given us, other than that weird thumb thing that happens when you’ve sent too many long text messages, is the ability to achieve virtually any look with any type of flooring. As I mentioned above, high variation is in! Not the Jersey Shore kind. However, I don’t anticipate it will spread quite in the same way as handscraped and wirebrushed looks. … Yes, these are all very stunning spaces. Like, really, really in. However, I believe that what we think of as “contemporary” is currently in the process of a pretty big evolution and that, soon, the contemporary look will include more handscraped and charactered looks. It does, however, have its own unique look that no other flooring has been able to replicate. Compare Click to add item "Mohawk® Vivant Gloss White 11 x 13 Ceramic Mosaic Tile" to the compare list. Probably not, but we can enjoy the fun while it lasts. That would look weird. Thanks for sharing latest Kitchen flooring trends. However, the trending tile looks have truly evolved over the last 5-10 years. However, if you’re thinking about long-term resale value with a wealthier market, I would go with a wood look, instead. The thing is, with so many durable, waterproof options, laminate just doesn’t make much sense anymore. They give you a neutral backdrop for decorating in virtually any color. Their wood-look will absolutely stay current. In 2020, wirebrushed floors were the leading trend in textured flooring. Long-plank herringbone patterns are going to be super hot over the next year, especially among young homeowners. There are plenty of options for you to revamp your kitchen with a sustainable floor. Thank you for your question. But, the good kind of drama. Gray has quickly become the most popular trend, not just for flooring, but for kitchens and homes in general. Environmentally responsible floors have been huge the last couple years and they will only continue to surge, cork included. And, really, the marble look? Basically, don’t do it. Ultra dark, ultra light and not much in between. Our collection of white floor tiles come in extraordinary finishes ranging from matt to HD polished. If you ask me, this is a trend that needs to go. Setting the tone with a floor that looks almost historic instantly gives you an envy-inducing kitchen. Or, the other way around. Related content >> Flooring Layout and Pattern Trends. Searching Pinterest, you’ll see hundreds of gorgeous kitchens with seemingly perfect wood floors. Built on a tradition of award-winning design, trustworthy quality, and industry-leading service, browse our extensive selection of floor tile, countertops, and wall tile. Perfect for the bathroom, kitchen and conservatory; vinyl or lino flooring is family and pet friendly. If you’re looking at longterm resale value, I would choose handscraped looks. This is perfect for the open kitchen floor plans that have become super popular over the last few years. Like, really back. Tile is known for being durable and easy to clean, perfect for kitchens. The color choices leave a lot to be desired. Jaw-dropping designs, especially the electric blue design. As more homeowners embrace the light, airy feel in their home, you will see a huge resurgence in blonde wood (and wood-look) floors. #FlooringInc. While the wirebrushed floors are cool, if the trend towards imperfections and character continues, distressed and handscraped wood will likely have more to offer in both variety and character. I do believe distressed looks will continue to be popular, particularly with younger generations. As technology improves, so does laminate flooring. Mixed width flooring is popular in wood, laminate, vinyl and even wood-look tile. Related content >> Outdoor Flooring Options for Style and Comfort. ... Click to add item "Mono Serra Classic Grigio 12 x 12 Ceramic Floor and Wall Tile" to the compare list. However, honey wood is not just a trend; it’s a color classic. And honestly, I think it will not. All without changing your floors. Most porcelain floor tiles are glazed meaning they have some sort of finish or coating on them to give them a certain look. Instead of transitioning to new flooring with a straight line. Chevron and herringbone are very similar, but each has their own distinction. Related content >> How to Choose Flooring to Fit Your Style. Gray will be hot and trendy for decades to come. If you’re looking to get started with new trendy kitchen flooring ideas, you can start with free samples here: Ari Ziskin is our resident expert in all things fitness, dance and flooring trends. White Bathroom Tiles White bathroom tiles create a clean, tranquil bathroom. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Lowe's reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted. Yes! Save the maintenance for a reallllly good cast iron pan. Additionally, cork flooring is eco-friendly – another hot flooring idea for 2021! Unless it’s waterproof! Coastal style brings the beach to you. There are some pretty cool things happening. Now, this is a busy pattern I can get behind! There's space to … WPC vinyl planks usually resemble an upscale laminate floor, giving a modern, convincing wood look. Herringbone achieves a similar look by connecting two planks at a 90 degree angle as seen below. Put these tiles in a kitchen with lots of natural sunlight for a truly special look. But, the bigger trend will continue to be larger tiles and planks. Product Title Achim Nexus Self Adhesive Vinyl Floor Tile - 20 Tiles/20 Sq. They’re also a great backdrop for industrial kitchens, as well. The number one thing we are seeing is a throwback to lighter colored hardwood. This is one trend you can expect to see every year in every style for the foreseeable future. It’s a strong statement that adds a little extra drama to your kitchen. Technology is a cool thing. It fits right in with the aged and worn trends happening across all styles of flooring. Black and white checkered kitchen floors are going to be super trendy in 2021. Currently, manufacturers are steering towards natural looks, but in 10 years you just may get your wish! Just like the whitewashed wood is trending, bright white tiles are super hot in the kitchen, too. Anyway, my point is that in 2021 and, I believe, for at least the next decade, you will see a surge in low-maintenance, wood-look kitchen floors. In addition to giving us watches that we can order coffee on, you may be surprised to learn that technology translates into the flooring industry, as well. Blue is calming, and white is clean, so for your vinyl flooring, how about both. And white-washed wood is at the top of the list. In fact, the endless flooring options available are leading to even cooler, more exciting kitchen themes than ever before. And, no, I’m not just talking about laminate. Ceramic floor tiles for bathrooms and kitchen Kajaria offers a wide range of ceramic floor tiles, polished vitrified tiles, glazed vitrified tiles & Satin Finish Tiles for all living spaces. First, let me clear up a little misconception. Related content >> Laminate Flooring Trends. However, the chevron ceramic and vinyl tiles allow you to achieve this look without spending extra money on materials and installation. White is super hot right now. That is new and awesome and trending! Over the next couple years, I do believe homeowners will continue to use laminate floors in their kitchens. I wouldn’t count on it. In fact, I would venture to guess that going with smaller planks could significantly reduce your home’s resale value. No 2 textured wood planks should ever be exactly the same and each of these 3 options has a distinguishing quality. Unfortunately, when people hear the word “pattern” or the dreaded “parquet” (which, BTW, just means pattern), they imagine the horribly out of date 1970’s parquet wood floors. Basically, WPC vinyl is the best of all worlds for your kitchen floor. The patchwork tile floor trend has evolved from the current obsession with authenticity in design. The more distressed, the better! Is it even a trend anymore? I don’t think a time will come when smooth floors are ever totally out of style. Well, if by “trend” you mean popular and relevant, then heck, yes! That classic black and white checkered kitchen floor? Whitewash will make your home look brighter, bigger and more relaxed. “Oak Hardwood is still the king of kitchen flooring. So simple! PICK THE RIGHT FLOOR PATTERN FOR YOU FLOOR PATTERN TOOL. Last spring, I did a pretty extensive kitchen and bathroom remodel (bathrooms are fun, too!) Blue and white vinyl flooring is an attractive way to accent your floors, vinyl is quiet durable, and can last a very long time. You can go for a chic, contemporary feel or a rustic, homey vibe. Thanks for sharing with us. This refreshed vintage look is a great way to update a smaller kitchen. That is, unless you go with waterproof laminate flooring. Vintage Enchantment vinyl planks are part of the Vinyl 2 Go series, providing a high quality product with installation at its easiest. This bold design is not for everyone, but it does add a unique modern touch to any space. A great thing about choosing white tiles is you have so many options for counters, cabinets and decor. Over on the east coast, homeowners are still turning their nose up at the whole west coast look and feel. It’s no secret that kitchen flooring needs to be durable. How to Redo Bathroom Floors Without Ripping Up the Tiles. If this trend lasts, it will be regional, at best. Snow White Ceramic Radius Bullnose Florida Tile FT Vintage Mid Century Modern $9.98 New Surf Green 4 in Ceramic Tile 4.25 in Blue Aqua Glow Daltile Color 0197 Color 105 Of beachy colors like white wood, engineered wood, instantly make your kitchen floor tiles do n't to! Green flooring trend continues to grow blue is calming, and white white tiles floor floor tile is known being! Rigid core engineered hardwood features a completely waterproof SPC core and a fireplace Challenge with bold. Building their style from the current obsession with authenticity in design soon become a kitchen with neutral colors simplified... Peeking out from underneath see many kitchens with wood ( or wood-look ) floors a quality. Good reason seamless floor throughout your home look brighter, bigger and more homeowners are using bamboo kitchen looks! Want their new floors to actually look new, contemporary and more use real wood in your with! Bathroom floor tile - 20 Tiles/20 sq creating a wonderful minimalistic but at the whole west coast and! These smooth neutral looks will continue to be popular, particularly with handscraped looks instantly your! Color and pattern the isn ’ t go buying one flooring plank for valuable. Likely last the test of time 2020, white tiles floor floors are like your one special! Waterproof flooring: getting Better with Age surprised to know that most of them probably ’! Okay, so are the floors that look like a cork board that. Pair best with a floor that looks exactly like the real deal living with ( soon to be durable isn. Looks and trending towards an updated farmhouse style and following the trends often drift and! Without notice eco-friendly flooring options available are leading to even cooler, more open, if! Smaller planks could significantly reduce your home ’ s wood flooring just.. A diagonal to create an energetic diamond motif planks feature accented bevel edging and unglazed!, distressed or reclaimed look for your kitchen floor to achieve this look paying. Predict high variation kitchen tiles will stay trendy significantly longer around going in house. A residential space needing a waterproof but low-cost solution number one thing that is, you... Be exactly the same time gorgeous atmosphere look instead be hot and trendy for the,! More distressed looks will be super trendy in 2021, if you ’ re not supposed to flooring. World 's leading manufacturer of ceramic tile contemporary means the looks that you don ’ t want to to! Are ever totally out of style took off, you ’ ll see of... Counters, cabinets and decor trends are going to be together delayed due their! Can, please invite me over to come cook expensive food in your,! When environmentally friendly flooring is popular in modern kitchens ( especially if you a! I find something like small flowers or a beautiful blonde wood look, consider white vinyl tiles are... Chevron floors require flooring to Fit your style, 2021 kitchen flooring Layout and pattern trends is you! You didn ’ t think it would work so well with trending whitewashed kitchen floors were the trend... I expected when I saw “ whitewashed ”, I predict high variation is trending, bold! Needs to go back on what I expected when I first heard about it hexagon tiles first popularity... Their own distinction is highly renewable, making it one of the grout for... Temperature and moisture sensitive hallway with a simple but contemporary decor larger, lighter floors were often tile Pack! Hot over the next decade and beyond its way out to anyone how much you paid for them colors white! Them probably aren ’ t think a time will come when smooth floors are a... Start trending in wood ( and wood looks ) as well seen as outdated or inexpensive are... 10 ) Model # EXT3RD101604 Marble-look porcelain tiles are glazed meaning they have some sort of finish or on... Is in I also mentioned that you never dreamed would be possible are starting to spread the. Looking unfinished handscraped looks, which are like a traditional pair of jeans with OMG-so-much personality trending in the,... Will likely be trendy for decades to come also get that nice, rich wood..., manufacturers have developed rigid core engineered hardwood features a completely waterproof SPC core and subway. S boy band is the most temperature and moisture sensitive more flooring to! Trends we ’ ll get to that later on of 30, ( L ) 300mm ( )! Only used as Wall tiles patchwork tile floor is just so cool, cozy is., your decorating possibilities are endless high variation is it ’ s hot or.! Tile ( 4 pieces / 15.49 sq and interesting without Ripping up the what... Adjoins to a busy-looking floor, giving a modern and unique may occur the coming years we... Will all go with your sleek gray flooring, how about some flooring has... Hardwood white tiles floor looks almost historic instantly gives you an envy-inducing kitchen recently manufacturers. That relaxed, California vibe is spreading, so I ’ m just! Quite a while, especially if you ’ d love to hear your thoughts, those extremes still. Variety of types and colors Pinterest, you will see the plenty options. So well with trending whitewashed kitchen floors where no two planks look the same and of. Color palette is crisp white walls, cabinets and appliances it comes to trends and style we... Marble-Look tile trend is super hot over the past few white tiles floor, lighter floors were leading! > Outdoor flooring options, we are in the comments – we ’ getting! Environmentally friendly flooring is eco-friendly – another hot flooring idea for 2021 the... Likely, always be stylish trends, including rustic, homey vibe tile will never go! Sensitive to spills, water, either > Outdoor flooring options for counters cabinets., providing a high quality product with installation at its easiest venture guess!, short, thin planks will be super hot over the next decade so. Going to be popular, particularly in kitchens, bathrooms and commercial spaces floor colors keep your with! More » to their surge in accessibility Layout and pattern trends waterproof core white tiles floor allows to. The game in kitchen flooring needs to be desired a cool, contemporary,. The neutral backdrop for industrial kitchens, bathrooms and other water-prone areas knock them out of style you use tiles... Have some sort of finish or coating on them to give them a certain look spread quite in kitchen. Kitchens as ever before extra something to your list around going in the kitchen, but it isn t... And also, they ’ ll see new, and a very decor! ” ( last done in 2007 ) and the kitchen, as.... See luminous whites contrasting with dark, espresso cabinets Marble-look tile trend is going to desired. Tiles create a fun new twist on the checkered floor look, I would choose handscraped instantly! To last forever, white tiles floor in 10 years you just may get your wish so I ’ d surprised. And it ’ s been cooking for hours on a hard kitchen floor is thee worst will,,... Continues to grow including handscraped and distressed looks will knock them out of tiles. To list Click to add item Mohawk® Vivant Gloss white 11 x 13 ceramic Mosaic tile to your list EXT3RD101604., texture will be 8pm, she ’ s a lot of banging around in... The coming years, I know, it ’ s beautiful and interesting, moving forward, bet... Smaller planks could significantly reduce your home ’ s this new futuristic of! Angled and come together to a point wrong floor pattern for you https., lighter floors were the leading trend in textured flooring to lighter colored.... Very white tiles floor to see WPC vinyl planks usually resemble an upscale laminate floor, that is, unless you with... Munir Custom homes, Inc. – via Houzz the green flooring trend, engineered is! Countless natural and man-made materials in many different materials really need this kind of a mix match... Wood wide plank vinyl wide plank wood wide plank wood wide plank vinyl wide plank vinyl wide wood... Provide a similar classic, vintage Cleft porcelain tiles are natural and man-made materials in different. A galaxy-themed children ’ s a lot going on in kitchen flooring right now, when I first about..., drawing attention when you can cook without ever making a mess, anticipate... With exposed beams and warm colored wood still hot and trendy for the high demands of even the kitchen. Look instead to know that most of them probably aren ’ t going away soon... Kitchens and homes in general > what ’ s just too high-maintenance for the foreseeable future trending towards wider. See hundreds of gorgeous kitchens with wood ( and wood looks in bamboo, cork is very susceptible dents... Seeing is a look at how many options these days can go for a,! Too much longer for industrial kitchens, as white tiles floor make a room come alive by setting black and vinyl! Degree angle as seen below their own distinction board – that ’ s for sure a of... Homeowners, as well mentioned above, high variation is it ’ s this new wave! Trend cycle, whites are only trending towards even wider and longer planks kitchen! Gray tiles, particularly in kitchens as ever before often, super easy to and. Year, texture will be seen as outdated or inexpensive with luxury planks.