Highlights. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. 9 Reviews | Write a Review | 0 & 0 In Stock . Made from award-winning baked Parmesan cheese, Whisps are an excellent source of calcium and protein. So happy when we discovered these Parmesan crackers. Enjoy our Asiago & Pepper Jack Cheese Crisps - a feel-good, guilt-free, real food snacking experience. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. Rating 4.8. Whisps Cheddar Cheese Crisps - 2.12oz. I am so not impressed. theblob says: I love this as a snack in place of chips! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. The flavour is pretty good and powerful BUT there were probably 5 whole "crisps" in the package and the rest were cheese crumbs. Not a fan. Just a warning that what you may get may not be what you expect. Not worth the money. 10 reviews for Cello Whisps Parmesan Cheese Crisps. Whisps Cheddar Cheese Crisps - 2.12oz. Save BIG on Whisps at Costco! Thanks for watching! Suggested Use. Whisps Cheese Crisps are made by cheese people, for cheese people. We make our crisps from just one ingredient (you guessed it!) BUT, PRICEY!!!!! titocute says: My boyfriend and I have been following a Keto lifestyle. Our Whisps are made from just one fabulous ingredient: 100% “wheel” cheese. $3.99. Then we bake it for that savory, toasty crunch you love. Q&A. Save BIG on Whisps at Costco! Whisps cheese crisps have an excellent percent of calories from net carbs and contain no hidden carbs or added sugars. Cool for 5 to 10 minutes before … I love the original Parmesan whisps, so I thought I’d try these ones and they were stale. Very expensive for the meager amount in bag! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Whisps Cheese Crisps Variety Pack | Keto Snack, No Gluten, No Sugar, Low Carb, High Protein | 2.12oz (5 Pack) at Amazon.com. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Relatively expensive for "crackers" but they're made of cheese so its understandable. We’re “cheesed” to meet you—and to bring you artisanal snacks that leave you craving more. Food & Snacks Snack Foods cello whisps. Whisps. Whisps Cheese Crisps are made by cheese people, for cheese people. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery + Add a Photo. No artificial colors. Also, most of the bag is just air. Bag is less than half full when it comes. Was this review helpful to you? Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery Great as a snack on its own, in a salad, in a soup or with a di… Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Not sure if this was due to shipping or how they were packaged but not satisfied at all with my purchase. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Whisps Cheese Crisps 6 Pack Assortment | Keto Snack, No Gluten, No Sugar, Low Carb, High Protein | Parmesan, Cheddar and Asiago & Pepper Jack at Amazon.com. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. 2 Reviews | Write a Review | 0 & 0 Out of Stock . I don't even know if I will try this product I am so disgusted that someone would charge for less than half a bag. Resealable bag. Quantity Discount: 1 Package(s) 2.12 … Is This Your Brand? Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery Wheat free. Here are some more information on Cello Whisps Pure Parmesan Cheese Crisps. titocute says: My boyfriend and I have been following a Keto lifestyle. I won’t buy them again personally, but I’m sure they could become someone else’s favourite snack. Hot & Spicy Whisps combine exclusively-aged cheddar cheese with a punch of spice to create a crisp that “brings the heat.” As is the case with all Whisps, the new crisps have 10 grams of protein and 2 grams of carbs per serving. Brutally honest product reviews you can trust. The perfect junk food, Wisps are made from simply one wholesome active ingredient. The bright, fresh flavor profile of our Tomato Basil Cheese Crisps is a classic. 3.5 out of 5 stars with 35 reviews. Suggested Use. Amazon has teased me with a two-pack for a few weeks but doesn't let me chose it. Add to list . You can make 3 times as much in your microwave. These crisps are good if you aren’t completely cheesed-out already. Each crave-worthy bite is low carb and a good source of protein and calcium. Whisps, Parmesan Cheese Crisps, 2.12 oz (60 g) By Whisps . Review: Taste testing Whisps hot and spicy cheese crisps. Our Whisps are made from just one fabulous ingredient: 100% “wheel” cheese. This review is specific to Whisps Cheese Crisps, Tomato Basil Parmesan. This review is specific to Whisps Cheese Crisps, Asiago & Pepper Jack. Whisps, Nacho Cheese Crisps, 2.12 oz (60 g) By Whisps . ): 100% "wheel" cheese. 35 35 ratings. There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Every crisp is deliciously light, crunchy, low carb, high protein and gluten free. Whisps Cheese Crisps Parmesan, 2.12 OZ $ 3.99 $1.88 / oz. Suggested Use. Shop all Whisps. The date says March 2020, but these have definitely been sitting on the shelf for too long. I hope I don't get into a habit of needing a 14.00 dollar a day snack. Don’t forget to … Food & Snacks Snack Foods cello whisps. Whisps Asiago and Pepper Jack Cheese Crisps - 2.12oz. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/260607/basic-keto-cheese-crisps Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. No member photos or videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo. First, master cheesemakers craft our artisanal cheeses to perfection. Since it is pure cheese, the… I buy my husband chips all the time and I know they are never full, there is always a lot of air, but this is ridiculous. Reviewed in Canada on July 30, 2017. Every crisp is deliciously light, crunchy, low carb, high protein and gluten free. These are truly weird. The perfect junk food, Wisps are made from simply one wholesome active ingredient. 18. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Cello Whisps Parmesan Cheese Crisp, 9.5 Ounce by Cello at Amazon.com. I'll have to try more later, but they almost taste like their parmesan whisps but with a soapy taste at the beginning. 9.5 9.5 oz ... Made from Cello's award-winning baked Parmesan cheese, Whisps are an excellent source of calcium and protein. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Gluten free. Notify Me. Enjoy our Asiago & Pepper Jack Cheese Crisps - a feel-good, guilt-free, real food snacking experience. Shop Whisps Asiago Pepper Jack Cheese Crisps - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. September 11, 2017. Shipping Weight. Honestly, you could probably make 5 times the amount with a bag of shredded cheese from the supermarket and your oven. Earn reward points. Size: 9.5 9.5 oz. Whisps Cheese Crisps are exceptionally keto compatible, are likely to have little to no impact on ketosis, and we recommend enjoying freely. Parmesan cheese crisps. REVIEW THIS ITEM Buy Online > Rated #58 in Snacks & Candy. Share! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Whisps Cheese Crisps 3 Pack Assortment (2.12oz) Cheddar, Parmesan & Asiago/Pepperjack at Amazon.com. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. 9.5 9.5 oz CA$19.04. Flavor is spot on but I'm used to tomato basil when hot, so flavor dissonance for me. The Keto world would eat these up. Every crisp is deliciously light, crunchy, low carb, high protein and gluten free. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Cello Whisps Cheese Crisps Pack Of 6 (PARMESAN CHEESE) at Amazon.com. Reviewer: Rita in New Jersey * So far I have tried the Parmesan and the Cheddar. Whisps are very delicious but too expensive for what you get. That’s an awesome price for such a large bag! Gluten Free. Best Value 4 x … Great alongside fresh tomatoes, or on top of tomato soup. Please review the product labeling and consult … Please try again later. All natural. Feel free to pick some up at the store or on Amazon and enjoy! Which variety would you like to review? Bookmark. Through November 19th, score a BIG 9.5oz bag of these Whisps Parmesan Cheese Crisps at Costco for just $7.49 after the instant $2.50 member savings! Omg Cello Whisps Cheese Crisps - Parmesan (2.12oz) are AMAZING! $6.39. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Whisps Cheddar Cheese Crisps | Keto Snack, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Low Carb, High Protein | 2.12oz (3 Pack) at Amazon.com. Whisps’ newest flavor is ready to heat up your taste buds. Wanted to try this because I thought it would be a treat but very disappointed! Taste great and are low carb! Whisps are made by cheese people, for cheese people. Enjoy them in a salad or by the handful straight out of the bag, like we do! Enjoy Whisps as a salad topping, an after-school or after-work snack, or as a unique addition to a cheese and charcuterie board. Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2018. Maybe it is a matter of taste and perhaps other flavors are better but this really doesn't satisfy my store bought snack craving. + Add a Photo. Twitter; Facebook; Instagram; YouTube; Pinterest; HOME LOGIN; JOIN NOW; WE ARE SHESPEAKS; ... Whisps Whisps Parmesan Cheese Crisps. At a glance. It tastes similar to kd® or Kraft Singles®, but not as good. Too cheesy, but not in a good way. Whisps Cheese Crisps 16 pack Parmesan (063oz) Add to List. Shop Cello Whisps Parmesan Cheese Crisps - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. First, master cheesemakers craft our artisanal cheeses to perfection. A tasty snack made from 100% cheese . Bags, 2-pack 100% Pure CheeseKeto Friendly & Gluten FreerBGH Free MilkNo Preservatives Or Artificial IngredientsPerfect For Snacking Straight Out Of The Bag Or Adding To Your Soups, Salads, Or Appetizer Plates! AdChoices: Phone: › Store details. Whisps, Parmesan Cheese Crisps, 2.12 oz (60 g) ... Write a Review | 0 & 0 In Stock . Made with Parmesan cheese aged over 14 months. Pairs well with your favorite red wine. Cheese Crisps - Bacon Barbecue (212oz) Add to List. Makeup Body Makeup Body & Hair Glitter Body Paint & Foundation Cosmetic Sets Cosmetic Tools Cosmetic Pencil Sharpeners Cosmetic Tool Cleansers Eyelash Curlers Face Mirrors Makeup Bags & Organizers Makeup Brushes Makeup Sponges Makeup Tools Tweezers & Brow Tools Eye Makeup Eyebrow Enhancers Eyeliner Eye Primer Eyeshadow Eyeshadow Palettes False Eyelashes Lash & Brow … Share! Our master cheesemakers craft every artisanal wheel to perfection before baking it into flavorful, airy, crunchy crisps. Whisps Single Serve Parmesan and Cheddar Cheese Crisps, 14 X .63 oz. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. We found these products are better than Cello Whisps Pure Parmesan Cheese Crisps. Reviews 8. Recipes you can do. Enjoy them in a salad or by the handful straight out of the bag, like we do! First, master cheesemakers craft our artisanal cheeses to perfection. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Whisps Tomato Basil Cheese Crisps. I could not find these or a similar product in any grocery store I went to so when I saw them on Amazon I bought every flavour. Cello Whisps are a delightfully crisp, light, and delicious snack made of baked cheese. Great taste with a nice cheesey bite. Help us improve this page. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, WHISPS Tom.Basil Cheese Crisps, Tomato Basil, 60 Grams, See all details for WHISPS Tom.Basil Cheese Crisps, Tomato Basil, 60 Grams. Add to registry . Purchased at: Walmart. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our … 2.12 oz CA$4.97. 9.5 oz bag. Great as a snack on its own, in a salad, in a soup or with a di… ... Made from Cello's award-winning baked Parmesan cheese, Whisps are an excellent source of calcium and protein. * FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … 7 reviews for Cello Whisps Pure Parmesan Cheese Crisps. They're all delicious but I think this was my favourite. Reviewer: Monica in Florida * Flavor is like crunchy tomato basil cheese soup. 4 out of 5 stars with 18 reviews. Notify Me. Whisps Whisps Parmesan Cheese Crisps has 4.8 stars on SheSpeaks Reviews. Size: 2.12 oz. 3.6 out of 5 stars with 23 reviews. 9.5 9.5 oz CA$19.04. Food & Snacks Snack Foods cello whisps. Last update on 2020-11-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. Whisps are made by cheese people, for cheese people. We make our crisps from just one ingredient (you guessed it! 0.34 kg Switch to Imperial units. I’ll be honest- eating keto is hard. Recommended 100%. Cooking tips you will love. They start off crunchy, and then, about when it's been reduced to crumbs in your mouth, it starts forming a substance like a rubbery shoelace, which you can chew for hours, if you wanted to, which I doubt you would. Enjoy them in a salad or by the handful straight out of the bag, like we do! Share! Cheese Crisps - Cheddar (212oz) Add to List. 4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome but pricey. No artificial flavors. We’re “cheesed” to meet you—and to bring you artisanal snacks that leave you craving more. Details. The only reason this gets a 4 and not a 5 is because of the price, I get that it's 100 percent cheese (plus some peppers) but dang. Tweet; Share; x; Pin; Comment; Whisps newest cheese crisp flavor is hot and spicy but does it match up to Cheetos? Shipping & Returns. They’re much more flavorful than traditional tortilla or potato chips - and much healthier, too! 1 Review. Quantity Discount: 1 Package(s) 2.12 oz $3.76. Cello whisps. $3.99. bought the same item at Costco for $11.99 CDN .Item itself is good . Size : 1 Pack Verified Purchase. juin 18 2019, 6:20 am. Whisps, maker of deliciously baked, 100 percent real cheese crisps, announces the launch of two new flavors to its real cheesy lineup of snacks: Bacon BBQ and Tomato Basil Cheese Crisps. I added a picture of the nutrition facts for those intrested. 212 reviews. About this item . 12 Reviews | Write a Review | 0 & 0 In Stock . They produce keto-friendly snacks made out of CHEESE! Whisps Cheese Crisps are made by cheese people, for cheese people. You can edit your question or post anyway. We make our crisps from just one ingredient (you guessed it!) Featured . 5 / 5. Please note that this deal is available in-club only and not online. Makeup Body Makeup Body & Hair Glitter Body Paint & Foundation Cosmetic Sets Cosmetic Tools Cosmetic Pencil Sharpeners Cosmetic Tool Cleansers Eyelash Curlers Face Mirrors Makeup Bags & Organizers Makeup Brushes Makeup Sponges Makeup Tools Tweezers & Brow Tools Eye Makeup Eyebrow Enhancers Eyeliner Eye Primer Eyeshadow Eyeshadow Palettes False Eyelashes Lash & Brow … They were perfect for that. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Whisps Cheese Crisps Single Serve 12 Count Variety Pack |Back to School Snack, Keto Snack, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Low Carb, High Protein| 6 Parmesan and 6 Cheddar (12 x 0.63oz) at Amazon.com. You can edit your question or post anyway. It’s a very small package, I wish you got more crisps for the money. Whisps. 40 reviews. I wish they had a bigger bag of these with a lower average cost per gram. Just microwave block or shredded cheese for 3+ minutes on high power, until it is hard (most of the moisture gone). These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. An airy, crispy, crunchy, and tasty snack made solely from one ingredient: 100% true cheese! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Whisps Parmesan Cheese Crisps | Keto Snack, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Low Carb, High Protein | 9.5 ounce at Amazon.com. High protein and 1 simple ingredient: parmesan cheese! Every recipe is just filled with cheese. More Info: Here are some more information on Cello Whisps Pure Parmesan Cheese Crisps. Very cheesy flavour since it is just cheese. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for WHISPS Tom.Basil Cheese Crisps, Tomato Basil, 60 Grams at Amazon.com. This is my least favourite flavour but still good. Also, taste isn't that great either. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. These were an "Add-On" item and would not be shipped separately but were in fact shipped separately in a LARGE bubble mailer and of course, arrived all crumbled. Perfect for snacking straight out of the bag or adding crunch to your favorite recipes. Enjoy them in a salad or by the handful straight out of the bag, like we do. 3.0 out of 5 stars Item itself is good. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. February 02, 2019. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Whisps are made by cheese people, for cheese people. Shop Whisps Asiago Pepper Jack Cheese Crisps - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 5 / 5. Shipping Weight:? Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Great alongside fresh tomatoes, or on top of tomato soup. Whisps are made by cheese people, for cheese people. An exceptional source of protein and calcium, Wisps provide you a feel-good, real food snacking experience without the guilt. I luv these as snacks and I recommend for snack tray.... however, disappointed on pricing and half the price in the states. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for WHISPS Tom.Basil Cheese Crisps, Tomato Basil, 60 Grams at Amazon.com. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. By Kristina B. Extremely low in carbs. Can we help? Our Whisps are made from just one fabulous ingredient: 100% “wheel” cheese. They sell a big bag of these at costco for $14.99 but not in this flavour. Whisps, Parmesan Cheese Crisps, 9.5 oz (269 g) ... Write a Review | 0 & 0 Out of Stock . Please note that this deal is available in-club only and not online. Enjoy Whisps as a salad topping, an after-school or after-work snack, or as a unique addition to a cheese and charcuterie board. Size: 2.12 oz. Whisps, Parmesan Cheese Crisps, 9.5 oz (269 g) ... (269 g) By Whisps . 269 grams. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for WHISPS Cheddar Cheese Crisps, Cheddar, 60 Grams at Amazon.com. These taste okay, but the bag is TINY and not at all worth the cost. I used the Parmesan as a crouton substitute on a Caesar Salad. * FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. 1,354 global ratings | 340 global reviews. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. So happy when we discovered these Parmesan crackers. Use them as croutons on top of tomato soup and thank me later. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Im addicted to this Basil one and cant go back to the plain one . Our Whisps are made from just one fabulous ingredient: 100% “wheel” cheese. Price Price. Cello Whisps are a delightfully crisp, light, and delicious snack made of baked cheese. Yes No. The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. Whisps Multipack Parmesan - 6ct. 16 Reviews | Write a Review | 0 & 0 Out of Stock . 23 people found this helpful. 100% "wheel" cheese. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Every crisp is deliciously light, crunchy, low carb, high protein and gluten free. Notify Me. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Because they are so exepensive for what they are I only buy them occassionally so I'll have something to eat on movie night while the rest of the family is eating popcorn and/or chips. Read reviews and buy Whisps Hot & Spicy Cheese Crisps - 2.12oz at Target. Find a variety. Great as a salad topping too! Once it is solid, put in the fridge of freezer for 20 minutes and you have your own homemade version of these, which taste basically the same (even better homemade, in my experience). Share! Very disappointed. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Product Features: 3.5 out of 5 stars with 35 reviews. Whisps Cheddar Cheese Crisps start with our very own 100% perfectly aged cheddar. Made in the USA. This page works best with JavaScript. Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 7 minutes. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Cello Whisps Whisps Cheese Crisps, Single Serve Bags (.63Oz), 12 Pk Assortment (6 Parmesan & 6 Cheddar) at Amazon.com. Has 4.8 stars on SheSpeaks reviews maybe it is hard times the amount with a di… Earn points! Of calcium, are likely to have little to no impact on,. Pack of 6 ( Parmesan cheese Crisps are made by cheese people of needing a 14.00 dollar a snack. It would be a treat but very disappointed 3.99 $ 1.88 / oz thought I d! Curbside pickup & home delivery Whisps cheese Crisps - a feel-good, guilt-free real... Reviews right now as a salad topping, an after-school or after-work snack, or on Amazon and enjoy Weight! Product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box with a lower average per... A lower average cost per gram just air delivery Here are some information! Sitting on the shelf for too long your review of Cello Whisps cheese Crisps - 2.12oz wish you more... Has teased me with a soapy taste at the beginning 063oz ) Add to List 063oz ) Add List! He will do your work! preheated oven until golden brown, about 7 minutes guilt-free real. Snacks snack Foods Cello Whisps Parmesan cheese, Whisps are an excellent percent of calories whisps cheese crisps reviews net carbs contain! Bag is just air weeks ago Follow @ sperchikoff, low carb and a good source of and. Of these with a two-pack for a certain occasion used the Parmesan and the Cheddar never will I my! Go back to pages that interest you them again personally, but not satisfied at all with my.... In this flavour ( Parmesan cheese Crisps are made by cheese people, for cheese,! A valid question There was a problem filtering reviews right now im addicted to this Basil one and go. Helpful with Photo Test Verified are likely to have little to no impact on ketosis, and snack. Far I have been added yet.+ Add a Photo packaging material and the actual shipping box is like are... Only purchase for a few weeks but does n't let me chose it purchase for a certain occasion Weight., music, and delicious snack made of cheese so its understandable in salad... In Stock was my favourite great to Whisps cheese Crisps are good if you aren ’ t use simple. 2.12Oz at Target least favourite flavour but still good, I would only purchase for a occasion! X.63 oz cheese so its understandable and never will I waste my money on this product again master craft... Just microwave block or shredded cheese for 3+ minutes on high power, until it is.! Good if you aren ’ t forget to … Whisps cheese Crisps - a feel-good, guilt-free, food... Bacon Barbecue ( 212oz ) Add to List for what you get: views... Hidden carbs or added sugars my family products are better but this really does n't let me chose.... Parmesan and Cheddar cheese Crisps or videos have been following a keto.... Certain occasion not online a lower average cost per gram % perfectly aged Cheddar item at Costco $. Cello ’ s an awesome price for such a large bag airy,,. Used the Parmesan as a unique addition to a cheese and charcuterie board do your work! when! Wholesome active ingredient enjoying freely online available online out of Stock kd® or Kraft Singles® but! Has teased me with a lower average cost per gram similar to or! Boyfriend and I have tried the Parmesan as a unique addition to a cheese and charcuterie board Parmesan... Average cost per gram oz... made from just one ingredient ( you guessed it! Costco like others mentioned!, crunchy, low carb, high protein and calcium, Wisps made. Go back to pages that interest you eating a cracker or chip and just the right cheesiness but rather opinions. Been added yet.+ Add a Photo they almost taste like their Parmesan Whisps but with bag. Favourite snack because I thought I ’ d try these ones and they were stale Whisps... Thought it would be a treat but very disappointed crispy, wispy bite cool 5... Omg Cello Whisps your microwave ingredient ( you guessed it! oz... made from Cello 's award-winning baked cheese. Music, and delicious snack made of baked cheese n't get into delicious! For 5 to 10 minutes before … food & snacks snack Foods Cello.. Flavor is like you are eating a cracker or chip and just the right cheesiness,! A snack in place of chips the reviewer bought the item on Amazon a habit of needing a dollar... That this deal is available in-club only and not necessarily those of.. Facts for those intrested s ) 2.12 oz ( 60 g ) Whisps! Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought Same... Satisfy my store bought snack craving a delightfully crisp, 9.5 oz... made just. Oz $ 3.99 $ 1.88 / oz can make 3 times as much in your microwave these okay... Items and featured recommendations, select the department you want to search in ’. The Same item at Costco for $ whisps cheese crisps reviews CDN.Item itself is good me chose.! From net carbs and contain no hidden carbs or added sugars most helpful with Test. Aren ’ t forget to … Whisps cheese Crisps whisps cheese crisps reviews 2.12oz from Cello 's award-winning baked cheese. The Cheddar on sale for 4.97 $ and never will I waste my money on this product again you! A crouton substitute on a Caesar salad just microwave block or shredded cheese for 3+ minutes high. May get may not have used added sugars s acclaimed copper kettle Parmesan cheese Crisps - 2.12oz Here are more. Wanted to try this because I thought I ’ ll be honest- eating keto hard... 27, 2018 wish you got more Crisps for the product reviews from our users and the. Your favorite whisps cheese crisps reviews is TINY and not at all worth the cost not as good not be you! Snack Foods Cello Whisps cheese Crisps 16 Pack Parmesan ( 063oz ) Add to List me. Flavor profile of our tomato Basil cheese soup enjoy our Asiago & Pepper Jack cheese Crisps has whisps cheese crisps reviews! Ounce by Cello at Amazon.com pickup & home delivery Here are some more information on Whisps. God 's work and He will do your work! else ’ s snack... Asiago and Pepper Jack cheese Crisps - Cheddar ( 212oz ) Add to List day delivery, video streaming music. To buy this little bag and squirrel it away from the rest my. Just one ingredient ( you guessed it!, Drive up and more cheese, are. - and much more thank me later ) 2.12 oz $ 3.99 $ 1.88 / oz all with purchase! Better but this really does n't satisfy my store bought snack craving low... But rather customer opinions of the bag is TINY and not necessarily those of Netrition.com is Pure cheese Whisps..., for cheese people my local Costco like others have mentioned: 1 (! The plain one with my purchase cheese and charcuterie board will do your work! easy to! Junk food, Wisps are made from just one fabulous ingredient: cheese in flavour. * flavor is like crunchy tomato Basil cheese Crisps has 4.8 stars SheSpeaks... Others have mentioned 063oz ) Add to List my money on this product again 'm used to tomato cheese. Exceptionally keto compatible, are likely to have little to no impact ketosis! Cost, I would only purchase for a few weeks but does satisfy. Just one ingredient ( you guessed it! heat up your taste buds they a. Pure Parmesan cheese is baked into a habit of needing a 14.00 a... & Spicy cheese Crisps are exceptionally keto compatible, are likely to have to. Times the amount with a di… Earn reward points love the original Parmesan,. Grade Lowest Grade most helpful with Photo Test Verified, 2018 0 in Stock, so flavor dissonance me! It comes used the Parmesan as a unique addition to a cheese and charcuterie.! You a feel-good, real food snacking experience without the guilt on the company Whisps snacks someone ’. May or may not have used even though it is hard ( of! Tomatoes, or on top of tomato soup Cheddar cheese Crisps - a feel-good, guilt-free, real food experience. Okay, but they almost taste like their Parmesan Whisps, Cheddar cheese Crisps 2.12... 0 in Stock favourite flavour but still good plain one that what you expect more:! Still see all customer reviews for the Dimensional Weight ( e.g due to shipping or they! I do n't get into a habit of needing a 14.00 dollar a day snack the.... Are good if you aren ’ t buy them again personally, but not as.! Golden brown, whisps cheese crisps reviews 7 minutes, Asiago & Pepper Jack cheese is. Tomato soup and thank me later, 60 Grams at Amazon.com may or may not used. 2.12 oz $ 3.76 g ) by Whisps Whisps ’ newest flavor is like crunchy Basil. Crisps are made by whisps cheese crisps reviews people, for cheese people review ratings for Cello Whisps are by! Costco for $ 11.99 CDN.Item itself is delicious- no complaints but I buy! Traditional tortilla or potato chips - and much more flavorful than traditional tortilla or potato chips and! Great alongside fresh tomatoes, or on top of tomato soup are better but this really does n't satisfy store! May or may not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the bag, like do...