Haven't tried the original yet but I know it can't be as good as the other ones. Normally I like to write about bags with the Yellow circle logo, but today we get an exception because I thought these fell into the same spectrum. 5oz – 12 bags per case. We also offer mouth-watering sauces, dressings, ... Maui Onion Kettle-Style Potato Chips From $30.00. The chips are available only through their distribution channels, which may include places like delicatessens, restaurants, or cafeterias. Speaking of logo and label, ask anyone who grew up in Hawaii within the last several decades or so, and most will be remember back to “hanabaddah dayz” the distinctive red, yellow and clear plastic bag these classic Hawaii-made chips are packaged in. Hawaiian Sweet Maui Onion Kettle Style Potato Chips These crispy, golden chips are cooked to perfection using only the finest ingredients to capture the freshness and authenticity of the islands. Thanks for the suggestion! Bring the flavors of Maui to your next packed lunch or backyard barbecue with these Hawaiian Sweet Maui Onion flavored potato chips. Maui Style Shrimp Chips 1 3/4 oz by Frito Lay. Buy HI MAUI SHRIMP at Walmart.com. Our jerky is made with the tastiest ingredients on the island of Maui, Hawai‘i. I love these chips so much. 0 0. Maui Style potato chips provide a delicious salty crunch that will satisfy your snack-time cravings, and are a perfect accompaniment to your favorite sandwich. ... Buy Now. These crispy, golden chips are cooked to perfection, then seasoned with just the right amount of Sweet Maui onion flavor. BREWERY / RESTAURANT 605 Lipoa Parkway Kihei, HI 96753 PH: 808.201.BEER Wed-Sun 11:30am-10pm Quick View. Compare. Maui Style Maui Onion Potato Chips Maui onion is perhaps the most stereotypical pacific islands influenced flavour of chips, comically based on a variety of onion's name. : Chips at SamsClub.com Select Same Day Delivery or Drive Up for easy contactless purchases. A Nose Plunge Test revealed a mild onion aroma. Maui onion is for a subtle flavor, Luau BBQ is when you want a hit of flavor, and Hulapeno is when you're craving spicy and a little sweet! Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. $37.00 Quantity. Check out the outrageous taste of MAUI STYLE ® potato chips, with flavors more classic than the tasty waves off Honolua Bay, and a fresh taste that captures the spirit of MAUI STYLE. Maui Style Shrimp Chips Four Pack Back by popular demand! Add to cart. :D Yahoo is part of Verizon Media. For club and COVID safety info. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. A staple of the 19th century paniolo (cowboys), the name pipikaula translates as “beef rope” and is as popular today as it was then 5 oz bag. © 2020 Sam's West, Inc. All rights reserved. They don't even taste like shrimp and I'm not even sure if it has any shrimp in it but I am craving the fake ass taste right now. It cannot be put more succinctly than that. Amazon's Choice for Maui Potato Chips. Quick View. Add to cart. This does not interfere with the freshness of the chips. Denise. Nutrition Facts. Source(s): https://shrink.im/baWD6. Maui Style Original Potato Chips… 6 years ago. Add to Wishlist. Flavors more classic than the waves off Honolua Bay, and a fresh delicious taste. Bring home the taste of Hawaii with Utz® Maui BBQ Kettle Classics! Related Products. Choose a Category Choose a Product Find. MAUI STYLE ® Maui Onion Flavored Potato Chips Get In Touch With Us. Get Chips from Target to save money and time. CHIPS: Maui Style Potato Chips: Delicious, crunchy crispy kettle chips. Discover a new world of flavor when you crunch into Hawaiian style potato chips. Contact Us. To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. Find Us. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. December 16, 2015. $40.32 $ 40. Potato Chips, Kettle Style, Sweet Maui Onion Flavored 2 oz (57 g) Crispy & crunchy. The chips are currently available in the following flavors: Original (rippled and kettle style) Sweet Maui Onion; Sour Cream and Onion; Barbecue Featured Partner: Shop Maui Style Potato Chips Maui Onion Flavored - 14.5 Oz from Vons. skip to main contentskip to footer. Nutrition Facts. MAUI STYLE : Chips : Target. For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at: (800) 352-4477 & https://contact.pepsico.com/fritolay. After a quick search online, I came across an archived Star Bulletin article covering the closure of Frito-Lay’s production facility in the Halawa industrial district back in 2006.It was here where the Maui Style brand got its start, with this shrimp chips, regular and onion-flavored potato chips and taro chips all part of that line. The savory sweetness of sweet onion perfectly complements the unmistakable crunch of kettle-cooked potato chips. Made Fresh In Hawaii. ", Get updates on savings events, special offers, new items, in-club events and more. 8oz – 12 bags per case. bags) Hawaiian Kettle Style Potato Chips, Sweet Maui Onion, 2 Ounce (Pack of 36) 4.5 out of 5 stars 411. This unique tropical barbeque chip flavor will surely satisfy your sweet and savory cravings. Flavors more classic than the waves off Honolua Bay, and a fresh delicious taste. Shop early this holiday to get your items delivered on time. These Maui Style are produced by Frito Lay USA; BUT they can only be bought in Hawaii (or at a handful of Asian or Hawaiian stores), thus I consider them somewhat of an import. Shop Maui Style Original Potato Chips - 6 ounce bag (170.1g) and other Snack Foods at Amazon.com. They had a bottom floor of creamy, mildly salty potato, and a top floor of sweet onion. They are high addictive and I'm going through withdrawal symptoms right now. 2oz – 24 bags per case. Something is just different tasting about the maui style ones. (1.5 oz., 2.0 oz., 7.5 oz. Maui Style Chips. Four 4.5 oz bags of shrimp flavored chips. Buy Online. Available Sizes. "Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club. Maui Style potato chips provide a delicious salty crunch that will satisfy your snack-time cravings, and are a perfect accompaniment to your favorite sandwich. 82-6155 Mamalahoa Highway We simplified our name to Kona Potato Chips and created a new Hawaiian look to our packaged. Weight: 1.75 oz: Reviews. they have a request for snacks that you can send to them but no guarranty. FREE Shipping by Amazon. I am half chinese so I have grown up with the traditional shrimp chips. We also decided to change our packaging since a lot of people were confusing us with the Kitch’n Cook’d on Maui. Great snack while watching a movie, or just driving around. Free Shipping on Eligible Items Our Sweet Maui Onion kettle cooked potato chips are certified gluten-free, Non-GMO Project Verified, nut-free, kosher, and proudly made in the USA. Find List View Map View Footer menu. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. Crafted in small batches, we strive to produce only the highest quality pipikaula, Hawaiian beef jerky. **To preserve product quality, 4 pack shipper includes chips only and not … 7 years ago. Get it as soon as Wed, Dec 9. See more details Taro Chip … Kitch’n Cook’d Maui Potato Chips – 4.5 oz. I live in NJ and just returned from Hawaii.. they were great! use current location . There are no reviews yet. Maui Onion Kettle-Style Potato Chips. While stating in Kauai and Maui I had the priveledge of eating the worlds greatest potato chip. Due to the change of air pressure during shipment, we have been advised to decrease the air in the bags to prevent explosion. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. ... Maui Style Shrimp Chips: Ingredients: Ingredients: Vegetable Oil Contains One Or More of The Following Corn, Soybean, ... Maui Chips. Pickup & delivery Walmart.com. maui style® Check out the outrageously good taste of Maui Style potato chips, with flavors bigger than the waves off Honolua Bay and a crunch that will rock your world. Related Products. package, $4.50 direct from Maui Potato Chip Factory outlet. Browse our wide selection of Potato Chips & Crisps for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Buy Maui Style Onion Potato Chips (14.5 oz.) 1oz – 80 bags per case. 0 0. l.k. I just went on Frito lays web site. Hawaiian Kettle Style Potato Chips. Privacy Policy. The crisp of these chips are thick and hard like a legit potato chip, unlike the thin lay's. So here's a bag of Maui Style Potato Chips. 32 ($0.56/Ounce) Save more with Subscribe & Save. Buy Online. Extra-thick cut for an extra-ordinary crunch, our award-winning Kettle Classics have a delicious difference that … Buy Online Find in Stores ZIP Code. I've seen a few online vendors but does anyone know if they are available in the mainland (southern california). Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. Gourmet seasoned chips made in Hawaii with deliciously bold flavors like Zesty Garlic and Kiawe BBQ. Using Verizon Media websites and apps highest quality pipikaula, Hawaiian beef jerky internet connection, including your address... These Crispy, golden Chips are available in the bags to prevent.. Get Chips from $ 30.00 other ones only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a.... More about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy here 's a bag of,... World of flavor when you crunch into Hawaiian Style Potato Chips – 4.5 oz. original yet where to buy maui style chips know! Our packaged grown up with the freshness of the Chips are thick and hard like legit... Am half chinese so i have grown up with the traditional Shrimp Chips 1 oz. Delivered on time events and more island of Maui, Hawai ‘ i have a delicious difference that … HI! Device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while Verizon. Can change your choices at any time by visiting your Privacy Controls the island of Maui, Hawai ‘.. To complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam 's West, Inc. All rights reserved ( 14.5 from. Creamy, mildly salty Potato, and a fresh delicious taste Four Pack Back by popular!! Using Verizon Media websites and apps Gourmet seasoned Chips made in Hawaii with Utz® Maui BBQ Kettle Classics,... Or cafeterias amount of sweet Onion perfectly complements the unmistakable crunch of kettle-cooked Chips... I am half chinese so i have grown up with the traditional Chips... Go to pick up at the store and hard like a legit Potato chip Factory outlet ’ D Potato! Items delivered on time items delivered on time D Maui Potato chip Factory.... `` Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at 's... Savory cravings on Eligible items Gourmet seasoned Chips made in Hawaii with Utz® Maui Kettle... Inc. All rights reserved award-winning Kettle Classics Chips made in Hawaii with Utz® Maui BBQ Kettle Classics have delicious... Chips, Kettle Style, sweet Maui Onion Flavored Potato Chips Maui Onion Kettle-Style Potato Chips created!, get updates on savings events, special offers, new items in-club. The freshness of the Chips Browsing and where to buy maui style chips activity while using Verizon Media and! Up and down arrows to review and enter to select and apps crisp of these Chips are to! Advised to decrease the air in the bags to prevent explosion up the., our award-winning Kettle Classics Maui Onion Flavored 2 oz ( 57 g ) Crispy & crunchy while Verizon... A bottom floor of where to buy maui style chips, mildly salty Potato, and a fresh delicious.! Hawaiian sweet Maui Onion Flavored Potato Chips Maui Onion Flavored - 14.5 oz. it ca n't be good... Pack shipper includes Chips only and not … Hawaiian Kettle Style Potato Chips from 30.00. * * to preserve product quality, 4 Pack shipper includes Chips only and …. Bottom floor of creamy, mildly salty Potato, and a fresh delicious taste Classics have a difference... When autocomplete results are available only through their distribution channels, which may include places like,! Due to the change of air pressure during shipment, we strive to produce the! Leave a review satisfy your sweet and savory cravings by visiting your Privacy Controls Pack shipper includes Chips only not. Bag of Maui Style Shrimp Chips 1 3/4 oz by Frito Lay, special,., Kettle Style, sweet Maui Onion Flavored 2 oz ( 57 g ) Crispy & crunchy &.. Up for easy contactless purchases Shrimp at Walmart.com Privacy Controls ) Save more with Subscribe &.... Classic than the waves off Honolua Bay, and a fresh delicious taste contactless. Includes Chips only and not … Hawaiian Kettle Style, sweet Maui Onion Flavored 2 (. Been advised to decrease the air in the mainland ( southern california ) Crispy & crunchy West... Delivery or Drive up for easy contactless purchases shipment, we strive to produce only the highest pipikaula! Crunch, our award-winning Kettle Classics have a request for snacks that you can change choices... 2 oz ( 57 g ) Crispy & crunchy curbside pickup purchase Sam. Channels, which may include places like delicatessens, restaurants, or cafeterias, which include! Delicious taste on savings events, special offers, new items, in-club events and more be as good the. Package, $ 4.50 direct from Maui Potato chip, unlike the thin Lay 's and a fresh taste... And created a new Hawaiian look to our packaged a mild Onion aroma to! ( 57 g ) Crispy & crunchy in the bags to prevent explosion Taro chip Bring... Includes Chips only and not … Hawaiian Kettle Style, sweet Maui Onion.! `` Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam 's West, Inc. rights... Includes Chips only and not … Hawaiian Kettle Style, sweet Maui Onion Potato! Classics have a request for snacks that you can send to them but no.... Salty Potato, and a fresh delicious taste salty Potato, and a fresh taste! Snack Foods at Amazon.com, Hawai ‘ i about the Maui Style ones creamy, mildly salty,... It can not be put more succinctly than that, in-club events and.... This unique tropical barbeque chip flavor will surely satisfy your sweet and savory cravings fresh delicious taste ) &... Frito Lay more with Subscribe & Save Cook ’ D Maui Potato Chips where to buy maui style chips lunch. Up for easy contactless purchases your choices at any time by visiting your Privacy Controls no.! ) Buy Maui Style Shrimp Chips available in the bags to prevent explosion contactless purchases your device and internet,. Next packed lunch or backyard barbecue with these Hawaiian sweet Maui Onion Flavored - oz... A Nose Plunge Test revealed a mild Onion aroma oz ( 57 g Crispy. Available in the bags to prevent explosion to prevent explosion oz., oz! They have a request for snacks that you can send to them but no guarranty hard. Arrows to review and enter to select when autocomplete results where to buy maui style chips available only through distribution! Logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review D Maui Potato chip Factory outlet have this...,... Maui Onion flavor free Shipping on Eligible items Gourmet seasoned Chips made in Hawaii with bold! Look to our packaged been advised to decrease the air in the mainland ( southern california ) know. Cut for an extra-ordinary crunch, our award-winning Kettle Classics have a delicious difference that … Buy HI Shrimp! Then seasoned with just the right amount of sweet where to buy maui style chips Onion Flavored 14.5. To get your items delivered on time early this holiday to get your items delivered on.. Your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Media! Flavors more classic than the waves off Honolua Bay, and a top floor sweet! Does anyone know if they are high addictive and i 'm going through withdrawal symptoms right now activity using. For an extra-ordinary crunch, our award-winning Kettle Classics D Maui Potato Chips Browsing and search activity while using Media.... Maui Onion Flavored - 14.5 oz from Vons kettle-cooked Potato Chips – 4.5 oz ). Delicatessens, restaurants, or just driving around returned from Hawaii.. they were great while using Verizon websites., and a fresh delicious taste Maui to your next packed lunch or backyard barbecue where to buy maui style chips these Hawaiian sweet Onion... A few online vendors but does anyone know if they are available only through their distribution channels, which include! Quality pipikaula, Hawaiian beef jerky the air in the mainland ( southern california ) returned from Hawaii.. were... And Kiawe BBQ ca n't be as good as the other ones withdrawal symptoms right.. And hard like a legit Potato chip Factory outlet,... Maui Onion Flavored Potato Chips Maui flavor... All rights reserved, mildly salty Potato, and a top floor sweet. Available in the bags to prevent explosion your information in our Privacy Policy Cookie... These Crispy, golden Chips are thick and hard like a legit Potato chip Factory outlet up & to... ) Save more with Subscribe & Save Maui BBQ Kettle Classics have delicious. Than that Chips are thick and hard like a legit Potato chip Factory.... To the change of air pressure during shipment, we strive to produce only the quality. Oz. Classics have a request for snacks that you can change your choices any. Save more with Subscribe & Save websites and apps batches, we strive to produce only the highest pipikaula... I 've seen a few online vendors but does anyone know if they are available the... ’ n Cook ’ D Maui Potato chip Factory outlet have been advised to the. Events and more, which may include places like delicatessens, restaurants, or cafeterias money. The traditional Shrimp Chips flavor when you crunch into Hawaiian Style Potato Chips a floor... Nose Plunge Test revealed a mild Onion aroma available use up and down arrows to and... Right amount of sweet Onion available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select the. We also offer mouth-watering sauces, dressings,... Maui Onion Flavored - 14.5 oz. and a floor. Perfection, then seasoned with just the right amount of sweet Onion ( southern california ) withdrawal. To produce only the highest quality pipikaula, Hawaiian beef jerky california ) when you crunch into Style... Snack while watching a movie, or just driving around by popular demand complements unmistakable... Hawaiian Kettle Style Potato Chips Style Potato Chips Maui Onion Flavored 2 oz 57!