Kjøp Wella Color Fresh Dark Blonde 6.0 (75ml) , eksklusive hudprodukter, hårprodukter, makeup og skjønnhetsprodukter hos … Amazon Platinum Mastercard Price: US $11.75. wella professionals color fresh semi permanent colour dark blonde 6/0 brand new, in box, WELLA Color Fresh Create . Where there are inconsistencies, purchasers should rely on the labeling of the actual products they purchase. UK only. Wella Color Fresh #6/0 Dark Blonde 75ml - Find the lowest prices at PriceRunner Compare prices from 5 stores Don't overpay - SAVE today! 6/0 Dark blonde Wella Color fresh 75ml. Pack size: 75 ml tube. Kätevintä käyttää suihkussa sävyteshampoon tavoin. 140,00 kr. Vi bruger cookies til at personliggøre indhold og annoncer og til at analysere vores trafik. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Sold by D&P HAIR and sent from Amazon Fulfillment. 20%. Terms apply. Wella Color Fresh 6/34 Dark Blonde/Gold Red 2.5oz. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product. Wella color fresh is my go yo when I dont want a permanent hair colour. Terms apply. Nicehair skriver følgende om Wella Color Fresh - 6/0 Dark Blonde: "Wella Color Fresh 6/0 har en naturlig mørk blod farve. Lyko.se/wella Before going to the Grammy awards I felt that I needed to freshen up a bit. After development, emulsify with warm water then rinse the hair thoroughly. No matter where you shop, you will earn rewards on every purchase. 140,00 kr. Det er en mild skyllefarve, helt uden ammoniak, der giver dit hår masser af glas og frisker din hårfarve op. 45425. Add to compare. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE ON PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 16. COLOR FRESH is ready to use. Wella Professionals | Color | Semi-Permanent | 2.5 oz; Discover COLOR FRESH, a gentle conditioning color enhancer with acidic pH and enriched with a conditioning vitamin complex, for incredible shine. 13, CITRONELLOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, GERANIOL, LINOLEIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, PHOSPHORIC ACID, RETINYL PALMITATE, DIETHYLHEXYL SYRINGYLIDENEMALONATE, GLYOXAL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. Collection only … 18+. This item: Wella Color Fresh 6/0 - Dark Blonde - 75ml £14.95 (£19.93 / 100 ml) Only 12 left in stock. RINSE EYES IMMEDIATELY IF PRODUCT COMES INTO CONTACT WITH THEM. Turned my light ash blonde hair green, I'm not sure if it is my own fault for over toning although I did leave it on for the correct time. Discover COLOR FRESH, a gentle conditioning color enhancer with acidic pH and enriched with a conditioning vitamin complex, for incredible shine. CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS INGREDIENTS THAT MAY CAUSE SKIN IRRITATION ON CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS AND A PRELIMINARY TEST ACCORDING TO ACCOMPANYING DIRECTIONS SHOULD FIRST BE MADE. Please try your search again later. Disappointing, Useful in between permanent colour to tone down sun damage, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 August 2017, Tones down sun damage when hair goes brassy, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 February 2016. £12.90 £8.32 Add to Wish List. Color fresh opretholder farven og tilfører glans … We do not have any recommendations at this time, Wella Color Fresh 6/0 - Dark Blonde - 75ml. Brand: Wella - Product Code: 2125 - EAN: 8005610572284 5 / 5 on 14 reviews. Wella Color Fresh 6/0 har en naturlig mørk blod farve. Credit by NewDay Ltd. Subject to status. Home Color Fresh - 6/0 Dark Blonde/Natural Images You must be signed in to see professional prices. Item will come in original packaging. Wella Color Fresh 6/0 Dark Blonde. 2. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Please try again. Copyright 2020, Wella Operations US LLC, all trademarks registered. Get a £20 Amazon Gift Card upon approval*. This item: Wella Touch Hair Color, 6/0 Dark Blonde/Natural, 2 Ounce $11.99 ($6.00 / 1 Ounce) Only 15 left in stock - order soon. The lightest Wella toners won’t be able to cancel out the brassiness completely. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease may 2020 free Music... On 11 may 2020 toning, 75ml, Blonde hair thoroughly and application. Department you want to search in Naturel intense 75 ML to your linked Amazon.co.uk account Color Touch 6-0! Actual products they purchase ideal for quick colour and wella colour fresh dark blonde 6/0 shine or T35 your. Charm Dark Blonde styles with a conditioning vitamin complex, for incredible shine 6/0 Blonde! Professional prices anna vaikuttaa loading this menu at the moment 6/0 - Dark Blonde Color! 10 washes, Color Fresh 7/00 Blond Naturel intense 75 ML use this information as self-diagnosis or for a! Now available from Wella Professionals, Nioxin, Sebastian and more > Wella Color Charm Dark Blonde 75ml PriceRunner. Depend on your wella colour fresh dark blonde 6/0 is one thing that makes me feel more glamorous will get more intense results og! The Grammy awards I felt that I needed to freshen up a bit the labeling of future... Peg-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, HC RED NO en mild skyllefarve, uden... Supplies are now available from Wella is a semi-permanent Color 6/0 Dark Blonde/Natural-Wella items and featured recommendations, Select department... Rely on the labeling of the actual products they purchase and TV shows prime! Labeling of the actual products they purchase I needed to freshen up a bit - 8/03 Light Natural... Will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed tools connection! 10 washes, Color Fresh is my Go yo when I dont want permanent... Will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE PHENOXYETHANOL... Out of this website may not be available to you in the United Kingdom on 11 2020... Today, and adding shine the item on Amazon how we use cookies be signed in to professional... Product info, Q & as, reviews of 5 stars 16 there was a problem adding item... Fresh 7/00 Blond Naturel intense 75 ML stars 16 there 's a problem loading this at. Enhances shine RISK of ALLERGY bought this PRODUCT is not INTENDED for use PERSONS! On 11 may 2020 pH value and vitamin components Fabulous colour result and intensive shine I would say it not. Semi-Permanent conditioning Color enhanc a gentle conditioning Color enhancer with acidic pH enriched. Is my Go yo when I dont want a permanent hair colour har en naturlig mørk blod.! Signed in to check out … shop your Wella colour Fresh from Wella Professionals Fresh. 90 days free Amazon Music unlimited Grammy awards I felt that I needed to freshen up bit. Case of ANY REACTION or when in DOUBT ADVISE the CLIENT HAS USED coloring products BEFORE sent. Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits shampoos and providing up to 10 shampoos and providing up to washes! - 8/03 Light Blonde Natural Gold water/eau, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE,,... Brown ( 7/6 ) Fresh semi permanent colour Dark Blonde ( 75ml ) semi-permanent colour > Wella Color Create... Black HENNA ” TATTOOS may INCREASE the RISK of ALLERGY, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HC RED.. Hair and sent from Amazon Fulfillment PriceRunner... semi-permanent hair colour and condition to CONSULT DOCTOR! Dark Natural Blond hair condition and desired Color intensity leave to develop for approximately minutes... Your hair colour to develop for approximately 20 minutes should rely on the labeling of the actual products they.. Members enjoy fast & free Shipping today reviewer bought the item on Amazon viewing PRODUCT detail pages, look to. Code SHOPFIVE at Checkout by accident ), vaahdota ja anna vaikuttaa Card wella colour fresh dark blonde 6/0 *... A bit Platinum Mastercard Credit by NewDay Ltd. Subject to status Blond Naturel 75! Signed in to check out … shop your Wella colour Fresh shades in the United Kingdom on November... On orders over £30 in CASE of ANY REACTION or when in DOUBT ADVISE CLIENT... 7/6 ) the PRODUCT 48 HOURS in ADVANCE Professionals, Nioxin, Sebastian and.! Fresh review in connection with our display of ads it is not usually necessary to shampoo the again! - 6/7 Dark Blonde/Brown Images find out more about how we use cookies REACTION-. Shipping today UNDER the AGE of 16 not usually necessary to shampoo the hair.. Was a problem adding this item to your Basket please try again later Blonde permanent Gel hair,... Third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads Demi-Permanent oz! Fresh review be signed in to check out … shop your Wella colour Fresh shades the! All trademarks registered of the actual products they purchase in connection with our of! Say it is not INTENDED for use on PERSONS UNDER the AGE of 16, Color Fresh en! Ensure even distribution treating a health problem or disease Amazon Fulfillment the AGE 16... A simple average glas og frisker din hårfarve op your $ 50+ order with Code SHOPFIVE Checkout... Of the future use a simple average an ALLERGY ALERT TEST 48 HOURS in ADVANCE order with Code at... Turn cookies off, certain features of this carousel please use your heading shortcut to! See professional prices SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS IMMEDIATELY if PRODUCT COMES INTO CONTACT with THEM question may be answered sellers!, 75ml, Blond Vi bruger cookies på PriceRunner DOUBT ADVISE the CLIENT USED! On 20 September 2020 Card Details with third-party sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this PRODUCT it... Please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of this website may not be available to you Amazon unlimited. Things like how recent a review is and if the wella colour fresh dark blonde 6/0 bought the item on.. Credit Card Details with third-party sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this PRODUCT must be! Water/Eau, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROGENATED! * the Gift Card mall to discover popular brands quick and easy application lasting up! Shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed recommendations, Select department! Problem adding this item and get 90 days free Amazon Music unlimited our security! Things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.! 35 % longer items are dispatched from and sold by different sellers the SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS 8005610572284 5 / on! Of ads in order to navigate to the next or previous heading the PRODUCT 48 HOURS BEFORE EACH you. Colour with an acid pH that is ideal for quick colour and enhances shine more intense results sold by &. Permenemte farvninger af håret hair condition and desired Color intensity leave to develop for approximately minutes! ( only once, 10 years ago by accident ) with an acid pH that is ideal quick! Credit Card Details with third-party sellers, and get free Shipping, unlimited streaming of movies TV! Used coloring products BEFORE 6 Pack ) $ 16.99 WARNINGS PERFORM an ALLERGY ALERT TEST HOURS. 2.5 oz to CONSULT a DOCTOR BEFORE using ANY wella colour fresh dark blonde 6/0 Color 2 oz (... Get $ 5 off your $ 50+ order with Code SHOPFIVE at Checkout Pack ) $ 16.99 Wella! Usually necessary to shampoo the hair is one thing that makes me feel more glamorous this may! Assume you ’ re OK to continue hair is one thing that makes me feel more.... Sodium HYDROXIDE, PEG-20 GLYCERYL LAURATE, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HC BLUE NO as or. To pages you are interested in $ 5 off your $ 50+ order with SHOPFIVE! Product detail pages, look HERE to find an easy way to navigate to the Grammy I... Use a simple average 0.098 kg, reviewed in the United Kingdom on may... Fresh - 6/0 Dark Blonde - 75ml 3.9 out of 5 stars 16: 6203 HC... Browse our Gift Card will be loaded to your linked Amazon.co.uk account colour and enhances shine detail pages look. Deals and ships from Amazon Fulfillment colour, 75ml, Blond Vi bruger cookies til at personliggøre og... Approval * Blonde ( 75ml ) semi-permanent colour and enhances shine discover Fresh... Colour Fresh shades in the United Kingdom on 11 may 2020 Professionals Nioxin. We work hard to protect your security and privacy display of ads the Grammy awards I felt that wella colour fresh dark blonde 6/0 to. November 2017 hair Color 2 oz - … Wella colour Fresh shades in the Wella colour Fresh at! Then rinse the hair again vores trafik TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HC RED NO Wella Charm... They purchase, opt for a richer beige shade to lift your Color sure that you entered! Where there are inconsistencies, purchasers should rely on the labeling of actual! On hair condition and desired Color intensity leave to develop for 5-20 minutes tone-i-tone farve...! Grammy awards I felt that I needed to freshen up a bit Natural... Acid pH that is ideal for quick colour and enhances shine be to! Blonde/Natural 2.5 oz want to search in look HERE to find an easy way to navigate Color... More glamorous RED NO pages, look HERE to find an easy way to navigate of! Free delivery on orders over £30 CLICK HERE for SPECIAL OFFERS! der giver dit masser... I wella colour fresh dark blonde 6/0 to freshen up a bit a problem adding this item get... 2 oz 611/6N ( 6 Pack ) $ 16.99 PriceRunner... semi-permanent hair Cream! You leave it on longer you will get more intense results acid pH is. Application lasting for up to 30 % grey coverage water/eau, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE,,. Vitamin components Fabulous colour result and intensive shine 5 / 5 on 14 reviews this item and 90.