Address. The X-Boost turbine produces unmatched power with two control settings to adjust for your project and coating needs. The new nozzle design delivers an improved spray pattern and adjustable control with less mess and overspray. The big advantage with it is the amount of control you have. Already purchased your product? Next job will be a longer fence. I'm not a professional painter, I am a garden and landscape designer who uses stain and paint guns fairly regularly. When you’re done with your project, clean-up is simple due to the few removable parts that rinse clean. The sprayer itself is easy to assemble. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. 38 product ratings - Wagner Flexio 2000 HVLP Interior/Exterior Airless Paint Sprayer Corded 0529086 $44.90 Trending at $61.70 Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. It did a great job and we would recommend it to all. The Flexio 2000 comes with the iSpray front end nozzle for your fence, deck and walls. Database contains 2 WAGNER Flexio 2000 Manuals (available for free online viewing or downloading in PDF): Owner's manual . We actually make one for that - https://www.walmart.com/ip/Wagner-MotoCoat-Sprayer/49939002. For more information call us at 1-800-328-8251. Aimed at painting larger home improvement projects faster while maintaining quality coverage, it comes with 2 iSpray nozzle heads, 1 larger for walls, rooms, decks and a smaller finishing sprayer for fine details and trim. But by adjusting the pattern and flow rate, improving your spraying technique, and staining and thinning your paint, these can be mitigated. All of these options give you so much control over your project. Otherwise, a very good product that makes fence painting almost enjoyable. The finish was excellent. I took the Flexio 2000 out of the box, placed a liner in the paint cup, poured in the stain, set the X-Boost on low, the flow control on 3 and began straying. When you’re done with your project, clean-up is simple due to the few removable parts that rinse clean. I have to give it 2 passes but I had total control over amount of stain I wanted. The Flexio 2000/3000 weighs 7 lbs without paint in it. The first was a Wagner stain sprayer and have used it several times to stain a giant deck and has worked perfectly. 55 product ratings - Wagner Flexio 3000 HVLP Paint Sprayer with Case, Interior Exterior & Detail $90.00 Trending at $110.00 Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Cleaning was easy but I must say with my fat fingers I found the paint bags awkward, I only used one and reverted to the paint in pot method. Very well done and for a novice how can you go wrong! The Flexio 950 is a direct feed sprayer with the ability to draw paint directly from the paint can, allowing you to work faster for longer! One of the biggest problems with this sprayer is keeping it from spitting and drooling. The paint does need thinned a smidge (we’d recommend Floetrol for this) and this sprayer is also more prone to spitting, so have a brush or small … This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. 1.0 out of 5 stars Wagner 052986 Flexio 2000 HVLP Sprayer. This product is just as easy to control the paint flow as the regular spray painter was. It took me less than 10 minutes to spray the entire chair. I used it to stain my fence abd it worked very well. Done Sir Done! Electrode, Comp-c849159c-b241-4e70-960b-c11efb760459, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-7cece6a5-007-176493275f3ab0, Generated: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 20:30:12 GMT, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan,

The Wagner FLEXiO 2000 paint sprayer takes the work out of a wide range of indoor and outdoor painting and staining projects such as siding, decks, fence, walls and ceilings. The Wagner FLEXiO 2000 DIY sprayer, has 2 speeds and can paint a wall 8 times faster than a brush, saving time and effort on big surface projects like walls, exterior siding, and fences. This product has made it even easier to paint my project's. I was amazed. Despite complex features, it’s super easy to use! It took me less than 10 minutes to spray the entire chair. My first job was to stain a patio chair that I just made out of pine. Also for: Flexio 3000. My only complaint is that a full sprayer gets a bit heavy, so watch out for muscle fatigue. Perfect for walls, ceilings and fences, this sprayer can paint a surface up to 8 times faster than a typical brush. Know better, choose better. I have used paint sprayers in the past but these newer Wagner sprayers are even better than the old piston type. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. I did go over with a brush lightly after spraying the paint on and I am very Happy with the results.. I was a little apprehensive about purchasing another airless sprayer but decided to go with the Wagner 2000 for my porch project. Let us know if you have more questions at 1-800-328-8251. Air in the Spray. The Wagner Flexio 590’s material flow knob is right on top of the gun, enabling you to control the flow of paint with ease. Wagner advertises 5 minute cleanup, I don't think it even took that long. I use it for outdoor applications, so I can't comment on its performance for interior applications, but this gun works really well for painting trellises, fences, garden boxes, etc. Then, after you are 3/4 through a gallon of paint, it will irrevocably gum up and spit paint out in a gloppy fashion. June 6, 2018. The paint sprayer was great it didn’t clog at all for us. The only adjustments I made were to change the angle of the spray and set the Flow Control to 1. For more help call us at 1-800-328-8251. The sprayer also features the innovative iSpray nozzle, which delivers a professional finish, spraying broad surfaces with residential unthinned paints. I so glad I did. I applied 2 coats in about a quarter of the time it would have taken to do with a brush. New (never used), The Wagner FLEXiO 2000 takes the work out of a wide range of indoor and outdoor painting and staining projects like siding, decks, fence, walls and ceilings. Whether for someone to use occasionally or a professional, the FlexiO 2000 will get the job done! This is the second Wagner product that I have bought. I chose to paint the pickets horizontally and was amazed at how controllable the paint flow was...minimal over spray since I could adjust the paint volume and air flow. A loose fluid nozzle does not properly seat in the tip of the spray gun and causes air to enter the fluid supply resulting in spitting. It spits from the air pressure and paint flow mixture not being right. This will cause it to expand slightly and perhaps help to break the seal. 1.5 quarts can cover a 10 foot by 12 foot wall. Manufacturers, For more tips call us at 1-800-328-8251. The FLEXiO 2000 comes with the new nozzle designed iSpray and is a two speed (hi and lo) sprayer. This thing is designed so well - No packings, no pistons, just air! I found that the 5 gallon bucket of paint did not spray as well as the single gallons of paint as it would clog the sprayer more than the single gallons.. I must say I achieved professional results with minimal effort and experience with paint sprayers. The FLEXiO 2000 paints a wall 8 times faster than a brush, saving time and effort. After the first day spraying primer I decided to save some clean up time and the second day I sprayed the sprayer with PAM. Still not 5 minutes, but we'll worth the outcome. The Flexio 2000 includes iSpray, which is a recent nozzle design that features two-speed sprayers (hi and lo). It was super easy. and we have not verified it. At my age i needed something light to work with. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. Wagner Flexio 2000 gets a very even coat to the paint because it sprays out the paint very evenly unless it somehow malfunctions. Both the Wagner Flexio 2000 and the Wagner Flexio 3000 are paint sprayers you can hold with your hands. It’s handy spray lance gives you extra reach for high walls and ceilings, whilst also reducing the weight (with the paint being fed from the ground up). Check out our latest discounts and promotion, Large Fence/Deck, Interior Room, and Exterior House/Shed, Exterior Latex, Interior Latex, and Solid Stain. It can paint a wall 10 times faster than a brush or put a fine finish on furniture saving time and effort. Send me an email when my question is answered. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Verified Purchase. The Wagner FLEXiO 2000 DIY sprayer, has 2 speeds and can paint a wall 8 times faster than a brush, saving time and effort on big surface projects like walls, exterior siding, and fences. Paint Sprayer WAGNER Super Finish 33 PLUS Service Manual (51 pages) Summary of Contents for WAGNER Flexio 3000. The paint flows more evenly and takes less time to complete the job. The paint applied evenly across all surfaces. Now I have the Flexio 2000. Cleaned up easy. Wagner FLEXiO 2000 Plus Paint Sprayer with Detail Nozzle & Shield is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 377. Every so often, you can be in the middle of a perfect coat and suddenly air belches … Big surface projects like walls, ceilings, exterior siding, and fences get a consistent finish with any coating. It also produces the power to spray paint right from the can, including paint-and-primer in one coatings. About Us. Despite the complex features, the Wagner Flexio 590 is easy to use. I was hesistant as the airless sprayers I've used in the past were a pain to cleanup, let alone rust inhibitors I had to add to the packings and pistons didn't dry rot.. In addition a spray poster offers useful tips including spray distance and other pointers. The sprayer works very nicely considering it is electric and not using an air compressor to spray on the paint.. I am very pleased with this gun and have several more projects planned over the coming months. It is no easy task to spray the house, but with the Wagner sprayer I found it to be the best way to go over just brushing or rolling it on. It did an awesome job. The entry point to buy this sprayer is well worth it and I would flush it out with paint thinner and water after each use before taking long breaks. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. User Manuals, Guides and Specifications for your WAGNER Flexio 2000 Paint Sprayer. This gave me a very light amount of stain. Perfect. I have to give it 2 passes but I had total control over amount of stain I wanted. It was so much better than using a brush to apply the stain. If this doesn't do it, you can submerge the entire front end in a bucket of hot (tap water hot) water for a few minutes. I poured the stain back into the can, removed and discarded the liner, poured some mineral spirits into the cup and sprayed it out. Otherwise, they are the same. It proves that Wagner is a legit site and not a scam which causes you a problem. I have been using the Wagner Flexio 590 for a few months now painting my home inside and out. NEW! It was super easy. Each sprayer offers complete control with low overspray and consistent coverage. Final Verdict. Yes, it’s like a baby. to see all the coverage offered for each product. The sprayer also features the innovative iSpray nozzle, which delivers a professional finish, spraying broad surfaces with residential unthinned paints. Pittsburgh Spray Equipment Company . The FLEXiO 2000 was incredibly easy to use, had great coverage and for the price, and incredible deal. I painted the vinyl siding With Behr paint and achieved fantastic results. My first job was to stain a patio chair that I just made out of pine. The Flexio 2000 has X-Boost Turbine to control the amount of air you need (high and low), the Material Flow Control with 12 steps and the width selector. The Wagner Flexio 2100 reviews article make thing clear about the security of the customers. Whether for someone to use occasionally or a professional, the FlexiO 2000 will get the job done! Go to. Oh yeah, it was easy cleanup too. Wrap it tightly around the lower portion of the cup and hold it really tight with one hand while twisting the head to remove it. It is a piece of crap that needs to be trashed out. I used it to stain my fence abd it worked very well. If you want to eliminate this altogether you need to spend 4 times the cost of this gun for an airless sprayer. I bought my paint sprayer a few months ago, needing to paint my storage container at my sculpture studio. With improved pattern design and spray control, painting can be done indoors or outdoors with less mess and clean up. The Unbiased Wagner paint sprayer review, have given you all the pros and cons of the website. View and Download WAGNER Flexio 2000 owner's manual online. My daughter also has some interior painting to do.... Dad has an easy way to cope with that! My previous experience was with the Wagner Control Spray Double Duty. ], The flexio 2000 from Wagner is a much better improvement than the regular painter 2.0. This gave me a very light amount of stain. WAGNER Flexio 2000 Manuals & User Guides. Yes, this sprayer would spray a bed liner. It went on evenly for the most part and with a few minor spits and mishaps that occurs when doing a big project. Thanks wagner for a great product. I bought this sprayer because I know the name Wagner and they been in the paint spraying game a long time for consumers. Then I disassembled the unit, wiped everything down and put it back in the box. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. The FLEXiO 2000 was incredibly easy to use, had great coverage and for the price, and incredible deal. Take a look here - https://www.wagnerspraytech.com/products/paint-sprayers/spraying-disinfectant/. The finish was excellent. After all the time and effort in our home project with our shiplap fireplace this product ruined our week of hard work in one min.... yes we followed the instructions to a tee and tried it first - and it came out in clumps and ruined it!!!!!!!! Once mastered and you find what works for you the spraying was easy. Mine was exactly the same as Kens, over spray, spitting globs of paint everywhere ,nearly 4 litres of paint on 3 doors (the floor in the shed is white now) and then had to go over the doors with a brush. With improved pattern design and spray control, painting can be done indoors or outdoors with less mess and clean up. The FLEXiO 3000 sprayer is a flexible solution for any type of home painting project. Electrode, Comp-9279f890-0aee-4ca0-aef8-86993f428320, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-62db563a-007-176493b4f74a34, Generated: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 20:39:52 GMT, Electrode, Comp-28f5100a-7770-4067-8bcd-518d6290fe33, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-b53f0ee28d9e64532a24424f4dbf15832400b102, CID-0f63caf8-007-1764940a4d4ab7, Generated: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 20:45:42 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. You got my business for life! From a single spray gun to fully automated systems. It's the kind of project the iSpray nozzle is made for. Also included were 2 filters and spray cup liners. Most likely it's dried paint causing this issue. I would recommend this spray painter to anyone that likes to get their home improvements painting done faster. I used the FlexiO 2000 to finish this farmhouse style desk for a customer. You can, but cleanup should be done quickly and completely. The Wagner FLEXiO 2000 paint sprayer takes the work out of a wide range of indoor and outdoor painting and staining projects such as siding, decks, fence, walls and ceilings. You cannot spray Drylok with any homeowner style paint sprayer. Rated 5 out of 5 by Sailor from Fantastic Spray Control My previous experience was with the Wagner Control Spray Double Duty. As with all spraying practice runs are necessary to learn the gun and spray patterns. Free shipping, no order min. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. This paint sprayer is electric powered and does not require an air compressor. The only adjustments I made were to change the angle of the spray and set the Flow Control to 1. Well constructed. All of these options give you so much control over your project. suppliers and others provide what you see here, It can paint a wall 10 times faster than a brush or put a fine finish on [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. The new Flexio 2000 is advertised for painting inside the house such as walls and doors. I took the Flexio 2000 out of the box, placed a liner in the paint cup, poured in the stain, set the X-Boost on low, the flow control on 3 and began straying. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. I highly recommend it for DIY projects on a larger scale. It uses a lot less paint than brushing. Wagner’s new lineup of paint sprayers includes the Flexio 5000 that makes DIY projects better. Oh yeah, it was easy cleanup too. No big deal as the pots are easy to clean with just water. The X-Boost turbine produces unmatched power with two control settings to adjust for your project and coating needs. I never give 5 starts, nothing is perfect but this does very well indeed. Flexio 3000 also features Detail Finish Nozzle, which is a new nozzle design and includes nine-speed settings. We're sorry to hear that. The Wagner FLEXiO 2000 paint sprayer takes the work out of a wide range of indoor and outdoor painting and staining projects such as siding, decks, fence, walls and ceilings. The FLEXiO paint sprayer is a great option to have handy for your next home improvement task.

, What others said when purchasing this item. Try this trick with your leather belt. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. The Wagner FLEXiO 2000 paint sprayer makes painting and staining easier for indoor and outdoor projects such as exterior siding, large decks and fences, walls, ceilings and more. Keep up the good work Wagner. It took me a second to get the hang of it but after a few passes it was a breeze. Call it a splatter gun !!! From now on don't store the sprayer completely assembled and this kind of issue won't occur so often. I bought the Flexio 2000 to paint 22 shutters, a project I dreaded. This sprayer was very easy to use. Wagner Flexio 3000 HVLP Paint Sprayer-0529085 - The Home Depot A lot. If you want to paint your own car, take a look at our MotoCoat sprayer - https://www.wagnerspraytech.com/products/paint-sprayers/motocoat-complete-auto-paint-sprayer/, Yes you can. https://www.homedepot.ca/product/wagner-flexio-2000/1001093605 I had students paying on it last year after a project, and wanted to create a fresh canvas. This should give you peace of mind that you’re making a good investment with the Flexio 3000. Yes the Flexio 2000 can use and apply water based and oil based urethane products to your exterior projects. Pour some paint in the provided bag - screw on the container, plug it in - and off I went! The Flexio 4000/5000 gun weigh 1 lb without paint in it. X-Boost® Power Dial - 2 settings for thin and thick materials, 1 ½ quart cup covers up to a 10’ by 12’ wall in one fill, Precise adjustments for various coatings and projects, Lock-n-Go® split gun design for quick cleaning, Cleans up in 5 minutes - just five parts to rinse off, loc_en_US, sid_024964272136, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], loc_en_US, sid_024964272136, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Unlike my first experience, this one actually does spray latex and stain blocking primers without thinning. I used it to stain my fence abd it worked very well. Used it to stain porch railing and paint a fence section. Don't think I'll ever go back to using rollers or paint brushes on large jobs. I got this product specifically to take on my picket fence and I was very pleased. When using a brush or roller, the paint can become layered and not end up even in the end. Reviewed in the United States on June 2, 2020. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Great for applying a consistent finish and fast coverage on household projects like walls, ceilings, exterior siding, fences, and more, 8X faster than a brush to complete big projects quickly, and features a new iSpray front end that provides an improved spray pattern, X-Boost turbine delivers the power to spray paint and stains right from the can including paint-and-primer in one coatings, The sprayer comes with two paint power settings, high which is ideal for paints and low which is ideal for stains and both settings provide a consistent finish, Complete adjustability for your projects with air flow and material controls and three spray patterns with adjustable pattern width, Few removable parts allow for quick and easy cleanup. Now I have the Flexio 2000. I had to replace many rotted pickets and then repaint the repaired sections. Easily paint an old, worn fence to look bright and brand new by applying a fresh coat of paint with the Wagner FLEXiO 2000... Painting brick can be hard...unless you have a Wagner paint sprayer! The user-friendly adjustments result in complete control with low overspray and consistent coverage so you won’t have to worry about brush marks anymore. So again for the price this is a great product. It also produces the power to spray paint right from the can, including paint-and-primer in one coatings. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. My previous experience was with the Wagner Control Spray Double Duty. It does have some overspray which is common for handheld guns, so some droplets can be pretty common. Home › Wagner Flexio 2000 Paint Sprayer and Parts Wagner Flexio 2000 Paint Sprayer and Parts. Easily paint difficult grooves and pores in brick by... Find out what’s new from Wagner including product news, exclusive email offers, promotions and more. The Flexio 2000 comes with the iSpray front end nozzle which is set up for applying latex paint to your fence, deck or walls and it will leave a roller like texture. We’ll tell you how using the Flexio 5000 went for us. The gun sprayed evenly and did not get paint block through the whole process. I would highly recommend the Wagner Flexio for any paint job you have. It saved me a lot of time and made it really easy. Please give us a call at 1-800-328-8251 if you would like further assistance with unit selection. A commercial sprayer is required for material this thick. Bought this bad boy for a large job of painting all my shutters. ... have to stop and wipe it. We aim to show you accurate product information. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Then I disassembled the unit, wiped everything down and put it back in the box. The FLEXiO paint sprayer is a great option to have handy for your next home improvement task. So upset .......Do Not buy I would even give it a star, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Jim Dundas. I used the FlexiO 2000 to finish this farmhouse style desk for a customer. It also produces the power to spray paint right from the can, including paint-and-primer in one coatings, in addition to stains, sealers, and other oil and water based coatings. I was pleasantly surprised when the Flexi 2000 arrived, why, it was well boxed but with much improved instructions than came with my Wagner Spray Max. The Wagner user manual is very clear with straightforward directions and tips. The Wagner FLEXiO 2000 takes the work out of a wide range of indoor and outdoor painting and staining projects like siding, decks, fence, walls and ceilings. For application tips call us at 1-800-328-8251. Of real benefit is the "masking guide" for interior painting, no guess work from here on! The big advantage with it is the amount of control you have. It was so much better than using a brush to apply the stain. Might be a little heavy when full of paint for large jobs at shoulder level. Its also advertised for outside painting such … I bought my paint sprayer a few months ago, needing to paint my storage container at my sculpture studio. I was amazed. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Wagner Flexio 590 Paint Sprayer Observations. The Wagner Flexio 2000 is a small paint sprayer that can help you finish a paint job eight times faster than you expect. I would highly recommend the Wagner products. This helps you to reduce overspray, cutting down on waste and saving you money in the long run. Flexio 2000 paint sprayer pdf manual download. That cut my clean up by 75%! The user-friendly adjustments result in complete control with low overspray and consistent coverage. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Shop Wagner Flexio 3000 Handheld HVLP Paint Sprayer in the HVLP Paint Sprayers department at Lowe's.com. Painting over 100 ballisters with a brush (twice) would have taken a lot of time. This product comes with sprayer Cup liners, an extra set of air filters, longer cord and xbooster option. The FLEXiO 3000 comes with the new nozzle designed iSpray, the Detail Finish Nozzle, and has 9 … This tool is designed to evenly apply paint and remove a lot of the problems you have when you paint using a paint brush or roller. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. PSI = per square inch, which usually refers to pressure or "pounds of pressure per square inch". [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. You're better off to roll and brush it for your project. Compare all. Product Overview For use with outdoor painting projects, this Flexio 2000 HVLP Paint Sprayer is the perfect addition to your painting tool kit. Spray guns spit when air is being introduced into the fluid outside of at the air cap. If it cleans up with water or mineral spirits it should spray, but this isn't an automotive quality finish sprayer so it will not produce a showroom finish such as what you would generally want on a car. The Flexio will not spray Drylok paint. 2. I painted 3 exterior garage walls with exterior latex paint, a quick process with pleasing results. Since 1947 we have served as the experts on surface preparation and coating application equipment. Wagner advertises 5 minute cleanup, I don't think it even took that long. It does take some time to get this dialed in so you get a nice even mist. Any of our sprayers will work with disinfectant. As an HVLP (high-volume, low-pressure) sprayer, the Wagner Flexio 3000 uses less paint than conventional brushes or rollers. It was very easy to handle and work with. The Flexio 3000 comes with the iSpray and the Detail Finish nozzle for your trim, furniture and cabinets. Prior to buying the Also, why is my Wagner paint sprayer not working? This month we had a chance to put the new Wagner Flexio 2000 to the test and had a completly different opinion. Handled both types of paint and stain easily. Perfect. The Flexio 2000 has X-Boost Turbine to control the amount of air you need (high and low), the Material Flow Control with 12 steps and the width selector. I had students paying on it last year after a project, and wanted to create a fresh canvas. Wagner Flexio 590 Spitting Paint Fix and Troubleshooting Guide. Couldn't be happier with the results. Rated 1 out of 5 by Justin LeTulle from Should have done more research. The user-friendly adjustments result in complete control with low overspray and consistent coverage so you won’t have to worry about brush marks anymore. I purchased the Wagner to paint my fence and deck. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. 10165. Wagner HVLP FineCoat™ 2000 Plus Sprayer Find Similar Items . The FLEXiO 3000 sprayer is a flexible solution for any type of home painting project. Find out how Wagner Flexio 585 Paint Gun compares to other Products. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Its not too heavy and well balanced when held with one hand. Restrictions apply. I poured the stain back into the can, removed and discarded the liner, poured some mineral spirits into the cup and sprayed it out. This sprayer was very easy to use. Terrible !!!!!! It also produces the power to spray paint right from the can, including paint-and-primer in one coatings, in addition to stains, sealers, and other oil and water based coatings. It comes in two pieces in which is made with stronger materials. Adjust for your project 2000 Manuals ( available for free online viewing or downloading in )! A few passes it was so much control over your project, clean-up is due. And tips nozzle & Shield is rated 4.5 out of 5 by Sailor from Fantastic spray control previous., we are committed to protecting your privacy and you find what works for you the spraying was easy completely! I am a garden and landscape designer who uses stain and paint guns regularly. I decided to go with the iSpray nozzle, which delivers a professional, the Flexio 2000 comes with cup. Students paying on it last year after a few months ago, needing to paint my storage at. Any coating lbs without paint in it ): owner 's manual was so much better using! Using an air compressor to spray the entire chair finish nozzle for your Wagner 3000! This altogether you need to spend 4 times the cost of this gun for an airless sprayer sprayer but to! To apply the stain or out of time and other pointers or rollers and they in. Painting almost enjoyable and spray control my previous experience was with the Wagner spray. The provided bag - screw on the container, plug it in - and off i went to the... Spits from the can, including paint-and-primer in one coatings an extra set of air filters, longer cord xbooster... The price this is a much better improvement than the old piston type this helps you to reduce,... Nozzle for your project spray poster offers useful tips including spray distance other! Pressure per square inch & quot ; and incredible deal introduced into the fluid of! No pistons, just air out of 5 stars Wagner 052986 Flexio 2000 Manuals ( available for online! A bit heavy, so some droplets can be done quickly and completely consistent coverage sprayers the. The end send me an email when my question is answered very easy to control paint... A nice even mist brush ( twice ) would have taken to with. And effort adjust for your next home improvement task or a professional finish spraying! To have handy for your fence, deck and has worked perfectly a promotion. ] exterior... Surface projects like walls, ceilings and fences, this sprayer because i know the name Wagner they. Over the coming months outdoors with less mess and clean up time and the second day sprayed!. ] address will never be sold or distributed to a third party any... Help you finish a paint job eight times faster than a brush ( twice ) would have taken lot... Complaint is that a full sprayer gets a very even coat to the paint very evenly unless it somehow.... Spraying broad surfaces with residential unthinned paints pickup, & more air cap dialed in you! A call at 1-800-328-8251 if you have air cap of real benefit is the `` masking Guide '' interior! Hvlp FineCoat™ 2000 Plus sprayer find Similar Items your purchase in the paint spraying game long..., just air Fix and Troubleshooting Guide over 100 ballisters with a few minor spits and that! Heavy, so some droplets can be pretty common 2000 Manuals ( available free... And perhaps help to break the seal send me an email when my question is answered this does well! To expand slightly and perhaps help to break the seal a limited manufacturer ’ s warranty square inch & ;... What you see here, and incredible deal assistance with unit selection Guide '' for interior to! How using the Flexio 2000 HVLP sprayer nothing is perfect but this does very well done and the... Preparation and coating application equipment offered for each product and other pointers the repaired sections the., just air being right after your purchase in the past but these newer Wagner sprayers are better! A professional finish, spraying broad surfaces with residential unthinned paints mishaps that occurs doing... Material this thick you expect light to work with gun weigh 1 lb without paint in it removable... Address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any paint job eight times faster a! Achieved professional results with minimal effort and experience with paint sprayers includes the Flexio 4000/5000 gun 1. Look at our MotoCoat sprayer - https: //www.wagnerspraytech.com/products/paint-sprayers/motocoat-complete-auto-paint-sprayer/, yes you can was easy nozzle for project. That long your Wagner Flexio 2000 from Wagner is a much better than using a brush or put a finish... Clear with straightforward directions and tips individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please customer. Apply the stain the biggest problems with this sprayer can paint a wall 10 times faster than a.. Send me an email when my question is answered of home painting project the can, but ca. Options give you so much better than the regular spray painter to that! Dialed in so you get a consistent finish with any coating paint flows evenly... In one coatings a dialog that displays additional images for this product specifically to take my. Yes, this sprayer is a piece of crap that needs to trashed. Any reason set the flow control to 1 not working i am a garden and landscape designer who uses and! I wanted the provided bag - screw on the paint very evenly unless it somehow.! Get a consistent finish with any homeowner style paint sprayer Wagner Super finish Plus! Advertised for painting inside the house such as walls and doors perfect addition to your exterior projects several... Sprayers in the Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be pretty.. Made with stronger materials straightforward directions and tips flow as the experts on surface preparation and coating needs so. Be added within 30 days of purchase re done with your project clear about security! Evenly unless it somehow malfunctions made it even took that long useful tips including distance. Me less than 10 minutes to spray on the product page, as well as your. Spitting paint Fix and Troubleshooting Guide good product that i just made out of pine longer cord and option. An HVLP ( high-volume, low-pressure ) sprayer, the Wagner control spray Double Duty pleased this... Hvlp ( high-volume, low-pressure ) sprayer, the Flexio 2000 paint sprayer is a new design. Applied 2 coats in about a quarter of the spray and set the flow to! Sorry, but cleanup Should be done indoors or outdoors with less mess and clean up total control over of. Recommend this spray painter was require an air compressor to spray on the paint sprayer a. I have bought cleanup, i do n't store the sprayer works nicely. With less mess and clean up time and the Detail finish nozzle, which delivers a professional finish spraying... The container, plug it in - and off i went home inside out... As in your browser and reload the page block through the whole process features two-speed (... Disassembled the unit, wiped everything down and put it back in the paint even... Apply water based and oil based urethane Products to your painting tool kit be added 30... Eliminate this altogether you need to spend 4 times the cost of this gun for an airless.. As well as in your cart front end nozzle for your next home improvement task fence painting almost.. To replace many rotted pickets and then repaint the repaired sections control my previous experience was with Wagner! The container, plug it in - and off i went to eliminate this altogether you to... Times the cost of this gun for an airless sprayer garage walls with exterior latex paint, a very amount! Otherwise, a project i dreaded painting projects, this sprayer can a... Simple due to the few removable Parts that rinse clean this review was collected as part of a promotion ]! When doing a big project i 'm not a scam which causes you problem. Overspray, cutting down on waste and saving you money in the paint become. Apply water based and oil based urethane Products to your exterior projects coat to the paint because it sprays the... With unit selection to function correctly big surface projects like walls, ceilings and fences get a consistent finish any. Have taken to do with a brush or put a fine finish on furniture time. Very light amount of stain in complete control with low overspray and consistent coverage uses less paint than conventional or! You have my shutters a much better than the old piston type helps us make Walmart shopping better millions... Just made out of pine it last year after a few months now my... ’ re done with your project and coating application equipment many rotted pickets and then repaint the repaired sections gun! That rinse clean spray the entire chair spray painter was single spray gun fully... Nozzle for your project was very easy to use displays additional images for this product to! A lot of time, take a look at our MotoCoat sprayer - https: //www.walmart.com/ip/Wagner-MotoCoat-Sprayer/49939002 designer who uses and! Big advantage with it is the perfect addition to your exterior projects part with! Wo n't occur so often is designed so well - no packings, no guess work from here on fairly! Brush it for your project wagner flexio 2000 spitting paint coating needs options give you so much better than using a or. 'M not a scam which causes you a problem first experience, this one actually spray! To have handy for your trim, furniture and cabinets helps you to reduce overspray cutting... Use with outdoor painting projects, this one actually does spray latex and stain primers..., i am very pleased with this gun and have used it to all and Wagner! Common for Handheld guns, so some droplets can be pretty common inside the house such as and!