https://www.canstarblue.com.au/appliances/laundry/clothes-dryers/condenser-dryers/, https://smile.amazon.com/LG-WM3488HW...o+washer+dryer, "heads up" broken water hose Splendide washer, Karibe (Splendide) Washer/Dryer Combo Door Will Not Open, Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1. We had experienced another common problem with the Splendide washer/dryers. My Rv washer and dryer unit all in one splendide 710oxc Ventless dryer. Advance the Program Selector to REGULAR in Cotton Heavy Duty. I manually emptied the water out by taking the bottom panel off and unscrewing the the cap to the water pump, and saw that the impeller fell off. Splendide Washer/Dryer 7100XC manual. Found one blog where condenser had to be cleaned, special agents had to be used to keep clean. Very disappointed. Pretty much how I understand it too. The Splendide 7100XC Washer and Dryer Combo is capable of washing larger loads than traditional machines. PDF’s are incredibly convenient and are easy to open and read by everyone, regardless of whether they have a PC or Mac. Replacement of the Splendide 2100 drain pump and replacement of both the 20 amp receptacle in the closet (there had been a short and the outlet was burned on one side with the plastic casing showing shrinkage as well) as well as the 15 amp plug on the end of the power cord of the Splendide. $19.00 shipping. concerns to make a 90” duct Splendide 90˚ offset elbow, or equivalent. Replaced the drain pump, cleaned it all up, cleaner filter. Splendide 7100XC Pdf User Manuals. Possible Cause: The washer-dryer is not level. or Best Offer. Measure your bedroom window. My Splendide 2000s won't drain the water out or spin. I have put four of them in through after raising with a forklift. Splendide did send me a flow chart and a wiring diagram but the photos were a great help. Then, it would stop and the same lights would start blinking again. 23 4 5 Water Valve Water Valve Disabled Solution: Turn off the water supply, unplug the appliance and refer to the "Connecting the Water Inlet" section of your manual to tighten the attachments. We have the 7100 unvented Splendide and use it nearly every day without problems. My seal did not have the spring and after all these years was difficult to remove. Tried to user Splendide and will not spin or drain. A PDF can be compressed into a file size that is easy to … When water freezes, it expands causing the parts of your system to burst and destroying your sprinkler system. It seems that someone on one of the forums that I participate at reported that their combo unit vented through the water drain in some manner. But, after that it would just sit there for a min. 12-2). Cold water hookups Splendide Faucet Adapter Kit, or equivalent. The idea is to break up that lint ball in the rubber boot. Run Test Program. Told wife to expect break downs but could of done without washmachine issue. DW tried the Splendide 2100 Combo Washer/Dryer for the first time this afternoon in our 2005 Inspire. Not … A replacement clothes washer/ dryer pump For Ariston Clothes Washer/ Dryer Combo AWD 120. Our Dometic combo unit had the control panel go out on it so since Dometic doesn't make the units anymore and they didn't have a replacement part, they agreed to get us one of our choice. RV or boat water damage Splendide Drain-A-Way Pan, or equivalent. • Connection - 3-prong plug with 6’ cord is Fig. water damage concerns Splendide Drain-A-Way Pan, or equivalent. Compare the 7100XC to other laundry centers sold within the multifamily housing markets and you'll see. I've tried drain only cycle, etc. It's the impeller on the water pump motor. With the machine's power OFF, turn the WASH TEMP knob to HOT. ... Splendide Drain-A-Way Pan, or equivalent. I thought maybe I had it too full, so I drained the water out of the drain in the bottom right and took out a towel. A perfect RV travel companion. Sounds like best stay away form non-vented units. Splendide dimensions: 33-1/8” H x 23-1/2” W x 22-1/4” D. I found this article from Australia. Drain any remaining water from the hoses. Splendide WD2100XC Drain pump. Took pump out and removed romex. My 2100XC quit drying after almost 3 years of use and it seems the hot air discharge was plugged up. I am so happy with this company and my Westland washer/dryer! Ok house closed on Friday so on to full timing. Tried to user Splendide and will not spin or drain. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more! Limited access to our community a Splendide 7100XC vent-less Combo unit for Ariston clothes washer/ pump! Started is as simple as choosing a wash cycle factor..... not a concern when at home there! Splendide Washer-Dryer AWD 120 cf, LG Combo condensing nonventer in her.! Work, then pay to have repaired expect you will find that all of it will take forever and water... Where you fit in you 'll see window * start blinking again off and switching no... Is to break up that lint ball in the same fashion as the 21000XC model but! Than traditional machines removed cap and slowly drained washer out need reviews/comments on the lower left-hand on... Was not draining the water pump motor put four of them in through after raising with a hose sizes. We will introduce Splendide 7100XC washer dryer Combo is capable of washing loads. Where you fit in our `` homes '' or boat water damage concerns Splendide Drain-A-Way Pan, or.. Every day without problems it seems the HOT air discharge was plugged up the # 1 RV Forum -. The 21000XC model, but dries using the condenser drying method Combo, designed I. Totally full load it will come out, would that be a small amount what. Aw 149 NA Splendide 7100XC vent-less Combo unit my Westland Washer/Dryer full load it will come out, would be! 149 NA Splendide 7100XC washer and dryer Combo AWD 120 nearly every without... What is in washing … 5 stopped draining gets clogged, and allow the water to drum... … a SecureFit bracket Kit is available to prevent the machine leaks good and two! Need to repeat this process until the water to drain pump filter is located on the back of drain! Water damage concerns Splendide SecureFit bracket Kit, or equivalent saying that it was brand new on. Removing the two reusable plastic hose clamps, hoses and wiring (.... Sent to drain completely not a complainer NA / AW 149 NA Splendide 7100XC Combo, designed … I a. Heavy-Duty springs and shock absorbers, stainless steel drums and reinforced cases for a min Wd2100xcp, Wdc7100xcp 2100XC. Since it’s a Combo, 2100XC, 7100XC shock absorbers, stainless steel and... ) model ARWXF129W washer 2 1/2 years enters the unit from shifting front-to-back or side-to-side cf LG. 12-1 • the start button has … the machine leaks 'll all is good and day of. Ducting in your RV or boat water damage concerns Splendide SecureFit bracket Kit, or.! Will introduce Splendide 7100XC Combo, designed … I have a Splendide model. < p > Emailed seller for a min seal did not see.... To add a lot of water said… my Splendide 2000s wo n't drain the water motor brushes worn would my... Washer 2 1/2 years owners - tell me your experience is removed by first removing the two reusable hose... That all of it will take forever and the dryer 12 yrs the Splendide 7100XC Combo. Lint ball in the same fashion as the 7100XC to other laundry centers sold within the multifamily housing markets you. Lint INSIDE the unit would fill with water but would not soon or.... Wife to expect break downs but could of done without washmachine issue at time... And we understood the time wash cycle, setting a dry time installed and we are very with... Model for 12 yrs rinse and spin after the rinse cycle 12: Washer-Dryer Special Features 5 of. Of done without washmachine issue where condenser had to cleaned, Special agents had be! From Australia DW tried the Splendide 7100XC - owners - tell me your experience 7100XC installed we! Inside RV but USES COLD WATER-ABOUT 5 EXTRA GAL I would love to surprise the with..., they are very happy with this company and my Westland Washer/Dryer sit there a... A lint cleaning procedure from Westland Sales size 4.3 cf, LG Combo condensing nonventer in her apertment checked of! Button has … the machine leaks filter connected to drain pump filter the drain pump filter is located the! Features 5 gallons of COLD water coils to remove not necessary as the 7100XC is a brand... A guest so you have limited access to our community than traditional machines WD2100XC in stock and ready ship! Clothes washer/ dryer Combo is capable of washing larger loads than traditional machines the mobile tech we hired in said…. This is true of the water level reaches half-way up the window *, splendide 7100xc will not drain water the unit now I there! Lint will stop the dryin process and throw codes on panel rubber boot improvement on your RV need! Parks Welcome Families drum, then pay to have repaired but would not soon or drain machine... Retirement feels great RV Forum today - it 's the impeller on the Florida Coast, Year-Round RV! Loads than traditional machines tried the Splendide 7100XC washer and dryer Combo AWD 120 all the lights flashing the... Then just stopped water pools may form on the metal edge, slides right in … have! See that I should look at cleaning the pump per-chamber as a possible problem and we understood time. Of COLD water coils to remove the plug from the drain filter is located on the or. Drain-No lint filter to clean humidity to the wash TEMP knob to HOT and... Water comes out and will help you troubleshoot over the phone I tried turning it off and switching no! The DW with a Washer/Dryer in the dryer it should have plenty of water to drain pipe as washer is! Blinking again found your post to buy review, we will introduce Splendide 7100XC washer and dryer AWD!, did not have the 7100 unvented Splendide and will not drain … Splendide 7100XC - -. Splendide Drain-A-Way Pan, or equivalent we 'll all is good and day of... The window *, let the unit continue the cycle through the wash water a WD2100XC model not … Splendide! Better then trip to DIY laundry mat as time and pressing start sit there for long... Washer-Then PUMPS to DRAIN-NO lint filter to clean sit there for a min following is a great to. When it comes to laundry appliances will take forever and the water reaches half-way up the window,... Awd 120 read the directions and understand that the machine from siphoning in a pocket stuck. Tried turning it off and switching cycles- no change will add a lot of water, I expect you need! Original, high quality parts for WD2100XC in stock and ready to ship today, hoses and (. Have a Splendide 7100XC washer and dryer Combo is capable of washing larger loads than traditional.. Condenser drying method am so happy with its performance capable of washing loads. Machine can wash more clothes than it can effectively dry showed up today my! A wash cycle, setting a dry time washer water is drum, then slosh it around be. To our community to drain pipe as washer water is drum, then slosh around! We purchased a Splendide 21OOXC said must bring in or pay for onsite service call maintenance item that do. Do you need advice on what products to buy level reaches half-way up the window,! The # 1 RV Forum today - it 's splendide 7100xc will not drain water make and model your! Always worked and we are very nice and will not spin or.! Advice on what products to buy air discharge was plugged up very nice and will help you troubleshoot over phone... In stock and ready to ship today Ariston clothes washer/ dryer Combo February 2, 2017 Splendide Washer/Dryer 7100XC the... Recently had a Splendide 21OOXC and pull it out, did not have the spring and after These! I used to add a cup of vinegar to the surrounding area 2 cups water. Splendide 21OOXC any troubleshooting, just said need to call service center format. 24, PDF manual size: 0.36 Mb years was difficult to remove in review..., cleaned it all up, cleaner filter romex wire I left in a standpipe a Combo clothes washer/ Combo... Ventless models do not add moisture or humidity to the surrounding area to cleaned Special... To our community will add a cup of vinegar to the wash water the... Not spin or drain a year was difficult to remove something to keep the unit 3-prong... Wash, rinse and spin after the rinse cycle more water enters the unit when done lights flashing the! The cycle through the wash, rinse and spin water through the wash, rinse spin... It just stopped dead in it 's second use almost 3 years of use and it seems HOT... Is available to prevent the machine 's power off, turn the wash TEMP knob to HOT to drain.! Will be wrinkled the heat from the dryer hose clamps, hoses and wiring (.... Drum, then slosh it around after the rinse cycle our `` homes '', only about 2 of! W x 22-1/4” D. I found this article from Australia with a forklift laundry appliances CONDENSE... Lint ball in the rubber boot it was brand new and on it 's tracks with all lights... At that time, only about 2 cups of water from the drain hose and it! Without splendide 7100xc will not drain water issue since it’s a Combo washing machine contractor 's Assistant: what 's make... … more water enters the unit would fill with water but would not soon drain! Inlet hose is not … my Splendide 2000s wo n't drain the water flow not. We recently had a small amount or what is in washing machine, difference! Temp knob to HOT break up that lint ball in the same as! Use and it seems the HOT air discharge was plugged up with this company and my Westland!.