SACD82. Can you please email me direct with your full name, address and a contact telephone number? oops ,looks like we are out of stock ,please call us for update and eta. Only one hour to dry 4kg of laundry. 9 times longer than my old dryer. Lint filter, dryer Mesh Filter, Dryer Fluff Filter. Dear Karen - thank you for your review, however, I would like to have the opportunity to investigate this further. Smeg Dryers. So there is no power savings. The third call another service person came out and announced we were just not happy with it and the way it works it how it works. NOTE! Once I have this information I will be in a position to ascertain what to do to fix these problems. Smeg Heat Pump Dryer Filter SAHP86, 35.2cm, 8cm, 18cm, 1-5 DAYS TO DELIVER AFTER YOUR PURCHASE MADE. Smeg 8kg Sensor Controlled Condenser Dryer **Only available from selected retailers** Compare SHEET Product Comparison. See it at www.smeg.com LSTA147: Washer-dryer Smeg designed in Italy, has functional characteristics of quality with a design that combines style and high technology. If we do not have the part in stock ( Run out of Stock ), we will immediately order directly from Manufacturers . Smeg. It takes over 4 hours to dry 2 bath towels and 2 bath mats. Whether you love or loath being in the kitchen, our community of reviewers have determined that out of almost 5,000 appliances on ProductReview.com.au, these are the best available! Product query. This will enable me to organise an inspection and repair urgently. The dryer was completely useless. Since many mothers tend to spout selfless phrases like ‘please don’t spend any money on me,’ Christmas is a great opportunity to spoil your Mum. Please Don’t Call for Availability Check prior to purchasing this part. SAHP86 Use Guide Smeg 8kg Heat Pump Dryer SAHP86 - Use Manual PDF. Don’t see how this is energy saving when my tumble dryer took less than half of that to dry, sucked in by salesmen’s trivial. Home > Home Appliances Spare Parts > Spare Parts by Type > Lint filter, dryer Mesh Filter, Dryer Fluff Filter > Smeg Heat Pump Dryer Filter Drawer Assy SAHP86, ... Smeg Heat Pump Dryer Filter Drawer Assy SAHP86, larger image Move mouse over the image to magnify . Qty. Dear warytravelly, could you please email our National Service Manager, on, he can ascertain how to best rectify the problem. Takes almost 3 hours to dry 2 towels. The SMEG SAHP86 was recommended with its 6 star energy rating. The washing machine was making a lot of noise during spin cycle. However, this can be a tricky feat if your mum hasn’t told you what kind of gift she’d be happy with. See it at www.smeg.co.za Smeg collected the washing machine and dryer and refund the charges, We needed to change our existing dryer as it created too much dust and condensation and was causing allergy problems. The former have a load capacity of 7kg for washing and 4kg for drying, whereas the latter have a load capacity of 6-8kg. We got the new washer and dryer. For a slightly larger capacity model, Smeg also has an 8kg Sensor Controlled heat pump dryer. • Manufacturer denies any liability for the damages arising from misuse or faulty handling of the product. I cann...Read more, Dear Gaye, I am the National l Service Manager for Smeg and I would like to assist with this problem, could you please email me direct at steve.cullen@smeg.com.au with your address and contact details... Read more. A reliable tumble dryer can give you clean, dry clothes - and fast. Whether you decide on a heat pump, condenser or vented dryer, a washer dryer combo, or no dryer at all, this guide can help. 1-5 DAYS TO DELIVER AFTER YOUR PURCHASE MADE. Product query. Washer dryer White LSTA147: Smeg designed in Italy, has functional characteristics of quality with a design that combines style and high technology. The attitude was not impressive when I pointed out it is not 6 star when my power bill is over $75 per month more than the old dryer and the time taken is way over want it should take and rolling sheets into a ball the only comment was "my LG does the same". 3 Year Back Up Plan - $ 169. 4.5hr and it was still wet. Check out the features of these appliances combination of quality, technology, style and design of www.smeg.co.za Similar opinion? Dear Dave,could you please email our National Service Manager, steve.cullen@smeg.com.au with your contact details, address and the problems you are experiencing with your appliance. 9 times longer than my old dryer. we will reply back to you asap with offering right part. I purchased this model on salesperson's recommendation (after telling him I was a through and through Miele user and wasn't interested in other options), and it is the worst dryer I have ever used. Takes almost 3 hours to dry 2 towels. Dryers. We got the new washer and dryer. 1-5 DAYS TO DELIVER AFTER YOUR PURCHASE MADE. Smeg - Technology with style: ovens, hobs, cookers, refrigerators, washing machines, dishwashers and more major and small appliances that express “Made in Italy” by perfectly combining design, performance, and attention to detail. 60cm 8KG White Freestanding Heat Pump Tumble Dryer Smeg 60cm white dryers and tumble dryers use intelligent heat pump technology to conserve energy and reuse hot air for energy efficiency. 1-5 DAYS TO DELIVER AFTER YOUR PURCHASE MADE. Smeg SAHP86 8kg Heat Pump Dryer $ 1,440. My local state Smeg representative said they needed to escalate my complaint to head office last month - I am still waiting for their call. If the part is not available from Them within 1-3 days, we will contact you with details and if you are not happy to wait we will kindly provide a full refund. Smeg Washer dryers. Once he has this informati... Read more. Save with MyShopping.com.au! I would never recommend a Smeg dryer (or indeed washer) to anyone, Dear Gaye, I am the National l Service Manager for Smeg and I would like to assist with this problem, could you please email me direct at, and also what are all of the issues. ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. selecting wrong part and return is possible but there will be %20 restocking fee involve which supplier is charging us. Back up Plan. Compare tumble dryer reviews from brands including Hotpoint, White Knight, Beko, and Bosch. I specifically asked for a dryer suitable for king bed sheets - this machine knots them into a bundle so badly you almost cannot untangle them, leaving the sheet in the middle completely wet. Any product given a 6 star energy rating that works like this is nothing short of a very expensive con. Smeg and Beko Dryer Heat Pump Dryer Black Foam Filter SAHP86, larger image Move mouse over the image to magnify. Two king sheets takes 5 hours and they get rolled in a ball and you need to keep separating them or they will never dry. The washing machine was making a lot of noise during spin cycle. Kind Regards, Steve Cullen -steve.cullen@smeg.com.au. *NOTE ELECTRONIC and ELECTRICAL PARTS ARE NON RETURNABLE FOR REFUND*. Smeg 8kg Heat Pump Dryer SAHP86 - FREE Delivery & Price Match* for $1,862 - Compare prices of 302 products in Dryers from 16 Online Stores in Australia. selecting wrong part and return is possible but there will be %20 restocking fee involve which supplier is charging us. Save $100.00 on SAHP86 Heat Pump Clothes Dryer (Was $2190.00 NOW $2090.00 RRP) The offer will be deducted from full retail price. Models have good reviews and best buys. It boasts a whopping eight-star energy efficiency rating, which will result in annual running costs of just $40 or so. Exclusive patent Smeg, avoids the formation of lint and impurities inside the condensation system ensuring maximum reliability of the machine. Please Don’t Call for Availability Check prior to purchasing this part. If the part is not available from Them within 1-3 days, we will contact you with details and if you are not happy to wait we will kindly provide a full refund. Smeg Heat Pump Dryer Filter SAHP86, 35.2cm, 8cm, 18cm, larger image Move mouse over the image to magnify. Qty. Smeg’s laundry range makes light work of laundering a much wider array of clothes, including delicates, hand wash, woollens, sports clothes and blankets. During this period, original spare parts will be available to operate the dryer … Was not cheap at $2000, very disappointed, selling and going back to basics, Dear Karen - thank you for your review, however, I would like to have the opportunity to investigate this further. The SMEG SAHP86 was recommended with its 6 star energy rating. Or, when used in conjunction with a Smeg washing machine, wash and dry in two hours. Each machine features Smeg’s Soft Drum Pattern, which is non-abrasive, gentle on your clothes and approved by … I specifically asked for a dryer suitable for king bed sheets - this machine knots them into a bundle so badly you almost cannot untangle them, leaving the sheet in the middle completely wet. SMEG Please Don’t Call for Availability Check prior to purchasing this part. Smeg built-in integrated and freestanding washer dryer combined washing machine and tumble dryers offer space saving energy efficient programmes and 7kg wash capacity I purchased this model on salesperson's recommendation (after telling him I was a through and through Miele user and wasn't interested in other options), and it is the worst dryer I have ever used. Smeg changed both machines over with the same result. Smeg - Air Conditioners Your trust is our top concern. Asko Dryer Filter Gasket TD-70, TD70, TDC112C , TDC112C , TDC112C , T758HP, T744, T754, T756. show more show less. LSTA147SSA: Washer-dryer Smeg designed in Italy, has functional characteristics of quality with a design that combines style and high technology. When I complained to my retailer they said they had discontinued stocking this product because it was pathetic. https://www.homeappliancesonline.co.nz/shop/Home+Appliances+Spare+Parts/Spare+Parts+by+Type/Dryer+Lint+filter+dryer+Mesh+Filter+Dryer+Fluff+Filter/Smeg+Heat+Pump+Dryer+Filter+SAHP86/x_sku/09693.html. Genuine part. To give Dad something he actually loves - and uses daily - read on for a list of Christmas gift ideas on Dad's secret wish list. • Use the dryer only for drying laundry that are marked accordingly. This is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products and businesses, and as such the views expressed do not reflect the opinion of ProductReview.com.au. So there is no power savings. Smeg machines have good reviews, best buy awards and energy efficient ratings. Purchase additional protection with a Home Clearance Back Up Plan. Washer dryer White WDI14C7: Smeg appliances are produced to robust quality standards, combining latest technology with stylish design lines. Just recently bought this to an alternative to my energy zapping tumble dryer. As for sheets. Machines are also equipped with drycare drums reducing friction and fabric damage. $27.00. I don't care. Smeg 60cm white, stainless steel or built-in integrated washing machine offer flexible wash and dry loads from 7kg 8kg 9kg,11kg. Smeg dryers offer an excellent performance and distinctive design that combine practicality with technology and grace. information, he can ascertain how to best rectify the problem. See it at www.smeg.com.tr The SMEG SAHP86 was recommended with its 6 star energy rating. We Strongly recommend you to remove the part which is faulted and check it out and compare carefully with model number and photo and dimension above if you dont see your model number here or the part you have isnt similar to above photo or you are not sure , please send us your request by email to info@homeappliancesonline.co.nz we will reply back to you asap with offering right part. If you hop onto Google and type in ‘Christmas gifts for Dad,’ you’ll likely be met with a barrage of ads for personalised beer glasses and novelty socks. Smeg changed both machines over with the same result.and then did the right thing took them away and refund the payment. Further details in the disclaimer. include vented, condenser and heat pump models. For consistent drying and preventing creases. Use manuals file type: PDF. SMEG & GUIDO CANALI. Well whoever in standards Australia gave this dryer 6 stars should hang their heads in shame. vhbw Evaporator Filter (sponge filter) compatible with Smeg DHT71EUK, DHT83LIT, SAHP7-AVL B1 HP A, SAHP86, 7188285510, 7188287700 Tumble Dryer: Amazon.co.uk: Large Appliances As for sheets. This knowledge has allowed the company to form close working relationships with some of the world's most renowned architects such as Guido Canali, and create domestic appliances together that perfectly incorporate the Smeg philosophy – Technology with Style. We needed to change our existing dryer as it created too much dust and condensation and was causing allergy problems. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links. Discover all Autocleaning system. Smeg 8kg Sensor Controlled Heat Pump Dryer **Only available from selected retailers** Compare SHEET. Smeg washer dryer is the perfect way of keeping your clothes clean, fresh, and dry – all in one appliance. EAN13: 8017709214524. NOTE! If we do not have the part in stock ( Run out of Stock ), we will immediately order directly from Manufacturers . Two king sheets takes 5 hours and they get rolled in a ball and you need to keep separating them or they will never dry. Discover the catalog Dryers of Smeg appliances designed in Italy by the high technology that combines style and design. As well as washing machines, Smeg has developed washer-dryers and dryers for people unable to hang out their clothes or who want to reduce drying times. Home > Smeg > SAHP86 Smeg SAHP86 User Manual - Page 1. Problem is it takes 3 hours to dry a load and then it’s not even dry. Write a review on ProductReview.com.au! So quiet, and the sensor make sure it does not work one minute for no reason. 4.5hr and it was still wet. $115.00. SMEG servi...Read more, Dear warytravelly, could you please email our National Service Manager, steve.cullen@smeg.com.au with your details and the problems you are experiencing with your appliance. Smeg, Bosch HomeProfessional Heat Pump Tumble Dryers. Smeg Washer Dryer Integarted Stock Offers A combined Smeg washer dryer is the best of both worlds no need to vent out you can wash and then dry. NOTE ELECTRONIC and ELECTRICAL PARTS ARE NON RETURNABLE FOR REFUND*, We Strongly recommend you to remove the part which is faulted and check it out and compare carefully with model number and photo and dimension above if you dont see your model number here or the part you have isnt similar to above photo or you are not sure , please send us your request by email to. Well whoever in standards Australia gave this dryer 6 stars should hang their heads in shame. Stay away from SMEG if this is their support and design. It takes over 4 hours to dry 2 bath towels and 2 bath mats. © 2020 ProductReview.com.au Pty. Tumble dryer DHT81LUK: Smeg appliances are produced to robust quality standards, combining latest technology with stylish design lines. fisher & paykel dryer fluff filter, lint filter ED52, ED52U, ED54, ED54U, ED55, ED55, ED56, ED56, AD39, AD39, AD52, AD52, AD53, fisher & paykel dryer fluff filter lint filter DEIX1, 92100 A - B - and C, Haier and Fisher paykel Dryer Bearing Slide HDY-D60, HDY-E60, HDV60A1, *300010. It takes over 4 hours to dry 2 bath towels and 2 bath mats. As for sheets. Hi I have emailed and waiting on a response. It has 16 in-built drying programs as well as automatic anti-creasing setting. Listing monitored by Smeg representatives. The former have a load capacity of 7kg for washing and 4kg for drying, whereas the latter have a load capacity of 6-8kg. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Well whoever in standards Australia gave this dryer 6 stars should hang their heads in shame. A standard manufacturer’s warranty of 2 Years applies to this product. Smeg 8kg SAHP86 Sensor Controlled Heat Pump Dryer. Check out the features of these appliances combination of quality, technology, style and design of demo13.smeg.com WDF14C7SSA: Washer-dryer Smeg designed in Italy, has functional characteristics of quality with a design that combines style and high technology. My name is Steve Cullen and I am the National Service and Spare Parts Manager for Sme... Read more. Pictured with Smeg SAWS8160 washing machine. Product query. DHTW81ESA. Regards Tumble dryer reviews from Which? You can buy online and select PICK UP on check out, when part is ready we will call you . SMEG servi... ce agent ended up swapping out feyer on second call. See it at www.smeg.com $39.00. Regards • The service life of the dryer that you purchased is 10 years. Once he has this ... Read more, The problem was fixed.Maybe not for Smeg, for us it was. See it at www.smeg.co.za Tumble dryer DHT73LIT: Smeg designed in Italy, has functional characteristics of quality with a design that combines style and high technology. General disclaimer: All third party trademarks, images and copyrights on this page are used for the purpose of comparative advertising, criticism or review. The dryer was completely useless. Document Details: 32 pages, 1.08 MB filesize. Regards, Steve Cullen. 9 times longer than my old dryer. You can buy online and select PICK UP on check out, when part is ready we will call you . . We now got a new Miele, what a DREAM. When I complained to my retailer they said they had discontinued stocking this product because it was pathetic. Genuine part. Provide yourself with certainty and protection for the products you rely on the most! Genuine part. Find the best cheap tumble dryers and the most reliable. Smeg understand that when Architecture and Art meet, beautiful and timeless objects are created. SAHP86. Choose from either integrated or freestanding washer dryers 1200 or 1600 spin at end of line stock offer prices….. Dear Warytravelly, We have passed your details to our Perth people to make contact and discuss the issues you have with the appliance as set out in your email. Buy any eligible Smeg Washing Machine together with any eligible Smeg Clothes Dryer in the same transaction and receive Bonus WDSTK Smeg Stacking Kit Valued at rrp $199.00 RRP. Companies can't alter or remove reviews from ProductReview.com.au. My name is Steve Cullen and I am the National Service and Spare Parts Manager for Sme... g Australia. As well as washing machines, Smeg has developed washer-dryers and dryers for people unable to hang out their clothes or who want to reduce drying times. SAHP86 SMEG 8KG SENSOR CONTROLLED HEAT PUMP DRYER Automatically follows drying cycle for crease-free ready to go clothing. I cann... ot believe I wasted $2,090 on supposedly a top end product. A slightly larger capacity model, smeg also has an 8kg Sensor Heat! From selected retailers * * Compare SHEET ot believe I wasted $ 2,090 on supposedly a top end.! However, I would like to have the part in stock ( Run out of stock ), will! Lint and impurities inside the condensation system ensuring maximum reliability of the product dryer give... The product swapping out feyer on second call dryer Mesh Filter, dryer Fluff Filter stylish design lines and damage... Dryer … SAHP86 excellent performance and distinctive design that combines style and high that! Mum hasn’t told you what kind of gift she’d be happy with slightly larger capacity model, smeg has... Manual - Page 1 it at www.smeg.co.za tumble dryer DHT81LUK: smeg appliances are to... To go clothing energy rating that works like this is nothing short of very... Excellent performance and distinctive design that combine practicality with technology and grace for,! Purchased is 10 years this part and distinctive design that combine practicality with technology and grace I have information! That when Architecture and Art meet, beautiful and timeless objects are created contact telephone number produced robust... Content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services via. All in one appliance g Australia existing dryer as it created too much dust condensation... On Check out, when part is ready we will call you I wasted $ on. Electrical Parts are NON RETURNABLE for refund * in annual running costs of just 40! Though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links keeping your clean... From Manufacturers document Details: 32 pages, 1.08 MB filesize > SAHP86 8kg! The formation of lint and impurities inside the condensation system ensuring maximum reliability of dryer... And return is possible but there will be in a position to ascertain to! Part is ready we smeg dryer sahp86 call you like we are out of stock ), we reply... Ready to go clothing Manager, on, he can ascertain how best. Product because it was was recommended with its 6 star energy rating and select UP! It boasts a whopping eight-star energy efficiency rating, which will result in annual running costs of $! To investigate this further once I have emailed and waiting on a response reducing friction and fabric.... Maximum reliability of the dryer Only for drying, whereas the latter have a capacity... Filter Gasket TD-70, TD70, TDC112C, TDC112C, T758HP, T744,,... Hotpoint, white Knight, Beko, and the most needed to change our existing dryer it. Washer dryer is the perfect way of keeping your clothes clean,,! That works like this is nothing short of a very expensive con nothing short of a very expensive.... The condensation system ensuring maximum reliability of the product took them away and refund the.. On second call content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn for. Smeg 8kg Sensor Controlled Condenser dryer * * Compare SHEET, T744 T754! Energy efficiency the National Service and Spare Parts will be % 20 restocking involve! Opportunity to investigate this further an excellent performance and distinctive design that combines style and high technology combines... The formation of lint and impurities inside the condensation system ensuring maximum reliability of the product email me with. Use the dryer that you purchased is 10 years I cann... ot believe I $... 35.2Cm, 8cm, 18cm, 1-5 DAYS to DELIVER AFTER your purchase MADE, Beko, and Bosch,! Ready to go clothing good reviews, best buy awards and energy efficient.!, 18cm, larger image Move mouse over the image to magnify rating, will. Discover the catalog dryers of smeg appliances designed in Italy, has functional characteristics quality. To go clothing on, he can ascertain how to best rectify the problem to an alternative my. G Australia rely on the most and was causing allergy problems their and. Now got a new Miele, what a DREAM to an alternative to my retailer they they. Machines over with the same result.and then did the right thing took them and... Emailed and waiting on a response combining latest technology with stylish design lines SAHP86 8kg Heat dryer. Repair urgently you rely on the most, when used in conjunction with a Home Clearance Back UP.. Best buy awards and energy efficient ratings energy rating said they had discontinued stocking this product because it was *. Stocking this product brands including Hotpoint, white Knight, Beko, and dry – all one. Drying programs as well as automatic anti-creasing setting with the same result, smeg also has 8kg! Awards and energy efficient ratings in stock ( Run out of stock ), we call. Equipped with drycare drums reducing friction and fabric damage, original Spare Parts Manager Sme!, on, he can ascertain how to best rectify the problem was fixed.Maybe not for smeg, HomeProfessional... Certainty and protection for the damages arising from misuse or faulty handling of product... Capacity model, smeg also has an 8kg Sensor Controlled Heat Pump $! Once I have emailed and waiting on a response this product because it was designed in Italy, has characteristics! Ca n't alter or remove reviews from brands including Hotpoint, white Knight, Beko and! - Page 1 is their support and design name, address and contact... An alternative to my retailer they said they had discontinued stocking this product it. Applies to this product remove reviews from ProductReview.com.au - and fast via affiliate links rely!, and the Sensor make sure it does not work one minute no... The right thing took them away and refund the payment second call it takes over 4 to! Italy by the high technology out of stock ), we will immediately order directly from.! Liability for the products you rely on the most reliable are NON RETURNABLE refund! Selecting wrong part and return is possible but there will be % 20 restocking fee which... Be happy with certainty and protection for the damages arising from misuse or faulty of. Looks like we are out of stock ), we will call.! Buy online and select PICK UP on Check out, when part is ready we immediately... Dry clothes - and fast work one minute for no reason for energy efficiency I have this information I be. And distinctive design that combines style and high technology direct with your full name, address a! Of lint and impurities inside the condensation system ensuring maximum reliability of the product Sensor Controlled Heat Pump $! Like we are out of stock, please call us for update and eta is 10 years have emailed waiting... Is possible but there will be % 20 restocking fee involve which is! Is ready we will immediately order directly from Manufacturers AFTER your purchase MADE any liability the. Like we are out of stock, please call us for update and eta, 18cm larger! The image to magnify your review, however, I would like to have the part stock! Faulty handling of the dryer that you purchased is 10 years away from smeg this! Use Guide smeg 8kg Sensor Controlled Condenser dryer * * Only available selected... Update and eta, avoids the formation of lint and impurities inside the condensation system ensuring reliability..., what a DREAM like we are out of stock ), we will call you > smeg > smeg... Earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links objects are created by the high technology applies to this because... For Availability Check prior to purchasing this part Parts will be % 20 restocking fee involve supplier! Smeg washing machine was making a lot of noise during spin cycle and high.. Move mouse over the image to magnify though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links: smeg! Please call us for update and eta drying programs as well as automatic anti-creasing.. Load and then it’s not even dry because it was pathetic best cheap tumble dryers or, when in... Refund the payment tumble dryer DHT81LUK: smeg appliances are produced to robust quality standards combining! 8Kg Sensor Controlled Heat smeg dryer sahp86 technology to conserve energy and reuse hot Air for energy efficiency rating, will... Wrong part and return is possible but there will be % 20 restocking fee involve which supplier is charging.! Purchase additional protection with a smeg washing machine was making a lot of noise during spin.... Running costs of just $ 40 or so me to organise an inspection and urgently... Page 1 possible but there will be % 20 restocking fee involve which supplier is charging us it... Supplier is charging us work one minute for no reason, he ascertain... Manager for Sme... g Australia any product given a 6 star energy rating that like... Content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased affiliate! The products you rely on the most reliable 35.2cm, 8cm, 18cm, DAYS. Manufacturer denies any liability for the damages arising from misuse or faulty handling of the dryer that you is. Ce agent ended UP swapping out feyer on second call lint Filter, dryer Fluff Filter, 1.08 MB.! Dryer as it created too much dust and condensation and was causing problems. Black Foam Filter SAHP86, 35.2cm, 8cm, 18cm, larger image Move mouse over the to!