These are just too good to be true!! Heaven! Preheat oven and spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Plus, you can have this easy appetizer ready to serve in just 25 minutes. This magic happens with an 8-hour marinade, so plan accordingly. Serve the beef on tortillas, shells, or chips. Or better yet, why not today! When I shred the leftover brisket (for recipes like these nachos, brisket chili or brisket quesadillas), it keeps a nice BBQ flavor from sitting in the sauce. This will ensure they are … Become an Insider to add this recipe to a menu. As a matter of fact here’s the perfect order of adding your toppings. Jan 30, 2015 - Tortilla chips are topped with shredded beef, pinto beans and Cheddar cheese for tasty nachos everyone will enjoy. Bring to a boil over high heat and then reduce to a simmer, partially covering dutch oven with its lid. My Instant Pot brisket recipe has a nice light BBQ sauce that it cooks in.. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. 3 cups shredded Mexican-style cheese blend Optional Toppings: 1 cup salsa 1 medium ripe avocado, chopped 1 medium tomato, chopped ... For the Beef Nachos: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Arrange the tortilla chips on a large rimmed baking sheet. x 1-in. Did you ever have beef nachos grande back when Chi Chis was around? This Mexican shredded beef is astoundingly versatile and can be used in limitless ways! As soon as I tasted their shredded beef I started searching online for a copycat Cafe Rio recipe-it’s SO good! Zobacz więcej postów strony Closet Cooking na Facebooku. Or, shake things up and use it in Mexican casseroles, omelettes, sandwiches, soups and more! But u know when it falling apart it’s obviously done. Nutrition Facts. Plus, you can have this easy appetizer ready to serve in just 25 minutes. A little jalapeno and sour cream would be nice, too. It’s super simple and easy to make and perfect for nachos, tacos, salads, burritos, chimichangas, chilaquiles, tamales and … 1/16/18 - Very good recipe for Barbacoa! Here’s the deal: whether you’re craving the nachos, tacos or salad, you need to begin by cooking the beef Brisket base! "This version, which calls for leftover roast, is also good with bell peppers added." Rub spice mix all over roast. Please read my. Shredded Beef Nacho Salad. Dice a sweet yellow onion and add on top of the roast. Required fields are marked *. Once the meat is done, transfer back to a CLEAN cutting board and shred with two … lub Excellent flavor! To your slow cooker, add the chilis, beef broth, garlic and meat. Make a nacho bar! In a small bowl, whisk to combine oregano, brown sugar, salt, chilli powder, cumin, and garlic powder. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Thanks, Ashley. Add the beef, and baste with the marinade. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Remove beef from crockpot; place on large plate. The most important thing to do at the beginning of this process is to generously salt the short ribs. These look like nacho perfection! Sign in Sign up for FREE Prices and download plans Dec 12, 2017 - Tortilla chips are topped with shredded beef, pinto beans and Cheddar cheese for tasty nachos everyone will enjoy. Preheat oven to 375℉ and line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil. ..where I share sweet, savory and southern recipes, as well as home and garden tips and tidbits of travel. Melt the cheese over your sheet pan of chips, then set out with bowls of toppings. It is delicious, easy and great left overs. How to make shredded beef for nachos in the slow cooker: Sprinkle a three-pound chuck roast with salt, pepper and onion powder. Pour the remaining marinade over the shredded beef. Spoon refried beans over chips. Amazing! My hubby would lose it if I made these…. Top with more chips, and another 1/3 of cheese, jalapeños, and beef. Slowly whisk in the milk and stir until the sauce is thick and creamy. So go ahead and add more ground beef to your keto nachos. Or sometime this week. Cook on low for 8-10 hours. Instant Pot Beef Nacho Casserole | Real Mom Kitchen | Beef . Place in slow cooker, pour over stock and cook on high for 4-6 hours or low for 6-8 hours. Shredded Beef Nachos also make a great quick supper for busy weeknights for a crowd. Cover; cook on low for 8 to 9 hours. x 1-in. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. Enter your email to get recipes delivered right to your inbox. Use your leftover shredded beef from last night’s pot roast to make these delicious and spicy beef nachos with a smoky cheese sauce! The shredded beef filling would also be good in a number of dishes - enchiladas, tamales, nachos, sopes, you name it. Meanwhile, reheat the beef in the microwave until nice and hot. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. How to make nachos in the oven: Cook ground beef in skillet on the stove top until no pink remains. Amazing . Add 1/4 recipe shredded bbq beef (about 2 cups), add beans, and cilantro. Eight hours is the minimum time for marinating, but if you have more time you can leave it for up to 24 hours. Once meat is browned and thoroughly cooked, drain off the grease and set aside. My Menus. Directions Arrange chips in an ungreased broiler-safe platter or 15-in. May 2, 2020 by The Hungry Hutch Leave a Comment. Spread the tortilla chips onto a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10 minutes (or until crispy). These ground beef nachos are so fast and easy and are ready in just 15 minutes from start to finish. A few foods in this keto nacho recipe can promote a healthy heart. And if you’re not up for frying these will be 95% as good as soft tacos. I took basic slow cooker chuck roast and made it into two meals, these beef nachos, and bbq beef sliders!. Sautee for 10 minutes until lightly browned. 6 people found this helpful. Spread an even layer of chips onto the baking sheet, then top with 1/3 of the cheese, jalapeños, and shredded beef. Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix, garlic and brown sugar. How to Avoid Soggy Nachos. Learn how your comment data is processed. Read all about our story on the About Us page! Shred with a fork. Which makes them absolutely perfect for a quick supper or when friends drop by to watch the game. This post may contain affiliate links. While they are cooking, break the leftover roast into small, bite sized pieces. All Rights Reserved, This post may contain affiliate links. There you go! You can keep them in the packaging to reduce using your own plates – but add about 3-4 tsp of salt on the ribs, coating them front and back and rubbing in the salt with your hands! Perfect game day snack that perfectly balances your need for sweet and spicy. Utilize it as a filling for tacos, burritos and enchiladas, or as a topping for nachos and taco salads for a Mexican-themed meal! Cook for about 3-4 hours, until the meat is falling apart. I love nachos, in all forms. Loaded with tender spicy beef, melty queso and topped with your favorite garnishes…these nachos will have you going back for seconds (or thirds!) Published on May 2, 2013, Updated August 26, 2020 by Kristin Maxwell | 2 Comments. Tortilla chips, shredded beef, black beans, cheese and a fun twist on my pico de gallo all thrown into a skillet makes this a one skillet macho taco dish of the most supreme sorts, too! Home » By Course » Appetizers » Shredded Beef Nachos Recipe, Published on: September 18, 2013 / Updated on August 20, 2019. These are very easy to make and only take about 15 minutes. It all starts with a nicely marbled chuck roast and ends with corn tortillas loaded with shredded beef and all the fixuns heading straight for your mouth. I think 6-7hrs might be good as my SC is a bit faster then normal. First, let’s start with the best tips when it comes to making the shredded beef! Loaded with tender spicy beef, melty queso and toppings! USING BBQ BRISKET IN NACHOS. Of course, the nachos will eventually soften. These may just be the best nachos yet! Drizzle olive oil into a 12 - 15-inch skillet over medium heat. Finish with one more layer of chips and the remaining cheese, jalapeños, and beef. And we totally sofagate every Sunday , I thought this recipe looked terrific but the chips were soggy in the nachos. Your information will *never* be shared or sold to a 3rd party. Your link for 2 cups shredded beef is broken. Heat Instant Pot to Sauté and add vegetable oil. You can save the recipe and then when you need it again, just click on the Saved Recipes at the top right of the Add a Pinch site. It’s no secret that I LOVE bar-b-que. You are all set for the plate of the best beef nachos. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Sprinkle with taco seasoning and continue cooking for 1-2 minutes. Calories 1257 Fat Cal. Remove excess fat from the slow cooker by gently ladling it out. Shredded Beef Nachos. Read More Avocados and grass-fed beef are the most abundant on the list, but adding low-carb, keto-friendly veggies will also promote heart health. x 10 in. I have never made anything with shredded beef, but I definitely want to try! It’s great for making burritos, barbecue beef, or any shredded meal you would like to put it in. Serve it with plenty of sour cream, guacamole, and a little bit of that fun pico de gallo on the side and you’ve got a winner! Gently remove the fat from the beef and shred using two forks. We love a good quality shredded cheese like cheddar, or even a blend of cheddar, pepper jack, and colby jack, but nachos are also amazing with Nacho Cheese Sauce. Heart Healthy. The Perfect Seasoning for Shredded Beef Tacos These Spicy Shredded Beef Nachos are going to be your new favorite weekend treat! Add the following in loose layers, making sure that bites of all ingredients can be made by lifting a chip and scooping: tortilla chips, shredded beef, beans, cheeses, pico de gallo. Remove from oven and serve warm with sour cream, guacamole, and additional pico de gallo. Spread half the shredded beef, the desired amount of jalapenos, 1/8th cup of the salsa and 1/2 cup … Your email address will not be published. I found quite a few versions online, some even having you cook the meat in soda! If the sauce is too thick, add more milk to thin it out. After having a delicious roast beef the other night and homemade sloppy joes, we still had leftover roast beef! Shred with a fork. There’s enough shredded beef to go along way. Next, remove the lid and use two forks to shred the beef. The EASIEST Mexican Shredded Beef Barbacoa Recipe! Robyn!! These easy, tasty beef nachos grande are reminiscent of Chi Chis back in the day. Amount Per Serving. I decided nachos would be a fun treat for the kids. "After ordering nachos in a couple of restaurants, I figured they would be a snap to make at home," related Donna McFarland of Eugene, Oregon. Place beef roast in a 3 1/2-4 quart crockpot. Top with beef, cheese, tomatoes, olives and onions. Nacho Casserole Mexican Dishes Pressure Cooking Kitchen Recipes Nachos Ground Beef Food Print Instant Pot Main Dishes. Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Recipe - Cooking | Add a Pinch | Robyn Stone. . Break the beef into small pieces while cooking. Your Shredded Beef Nachos Dinner stock images are ready. The recipe for the shredded beef comes from Epicurious and originally, Texas Cooking. "This version, which calls for leftover roast,... Visit original page with recipe. Pre-bake your chips for a few minutes at 350 degrees F to toughen them a little. if he got any after I was done with them! Broil for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and … So what to you put on your nachos? On a scale of 1 to 10, I rate myself a 3 on caring about the Super Bowl. Required fields are marked *. 478 % Daily Value* Total Fat 53g 82 % Saturated Fat 21.9g 109 % Trans Fat 0.7g . Seasoned ground beef is layered with tortilla chips and shredded cheese before they get toasty and melty. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. baking pan. Create an account easily save your favorite content, so you never forget a recipe again. Get fresh, hot recipes delivered to your inbox every week! Login. Shredded Beef Nachos make the perfect, hearty game day meal or served for when entertaining. Two Lucky Spoons is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com at no additional cost to you. Set a large skillet over medium-high heat, add oil. If you didn’t have pot roast leftovers, then you could easily make a small chuck roast just for this OR hit up your local barbecue joint for an order of brisket to use on these. I LOVE using the mission chips (as pictured)Then top with […] 2 When beef is tender and the meat is falling apart, remove from slow cooker. Shredded Beef and Black Bean Nachos. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. After trying a few versions (not the soda one-that doesn’t go at all with my clean eating goals!) Spread an even layer of chips onto the baking sheet, then top with 1/3 of the cheese, jalapeños, and shredded beef. In this video recipe I show you how I make my Mexican shredded beef that I use for enchiladas, burritos, tacos, nachos and much more. Love that word! Directions Arrange chips in an ungreased broiler-safe platter or 15-in. Subscribe to Two Lucky Spoons email newsletter and get our Skillet Dinners eBook.. for FREE! This helps keep the lights on, but rest assured we do not link to products that we do not personally use and recommend. These look fantastic! She runs her family's winery by day and cooks and writes by night. Already an Insider? Everything. Bake until cheese is melty and chips have crisped slightly, 10 … Zaloguj się. I’ve updated the link to work right now! Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a5b3f980d775dc235e0a04e29acbde86" );document.getElementById("ee665b1e1f").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Privacy Policy Disclosure Policy Cookie Policy, Copyright © 2020 Add a Pinch. you may need a little more or a little less. Remove from heat. We top with a slaw of shredded cabbage, tossed with red wine vinegar, a dash of sugar, salt and chili powder to taste. The tender pulled beef was perfect for the plate of nachos and since we didn’t have a ton of leftovers from the night before, using up the remnants was just right for an appetizer or snack. I love fresh pico de gallo, fresh avocado and some cheese sauce. (I found it but you might want to correct.) Put the roast and the water into a saucepan over medium-high heat, cover. You know, sofagating. Nachos look absolutely fantastic. Serve options like steak, shrimp, ground beef, pulled pork, or shredded chicken. Whisk in the flour and cook for 1 minute. Cook until onion begins to become translucent. Cook until water is gone and then brown beef on all sides. Brown the roast on all sides and add to the slow cooker. Your email address will not be published. Just remember that cold toppings go on after they come out of the oven. Add 1-2 tablespoons of water if necessary. When we were in college, my friends and I … But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. These looks beyond amazing!! I just spent 20 minutes looking for this recipe again! Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. What is Mexican shredded beef? Shredded Beef Nachos (Crock Pot) This is a great dish to serve a bunch of hungry teenagers; I know from experience. Jul 10, 2019 - Mexican Shredded Beef Nachos Recipe : Loaded Mexican shredded beef nachos with plenty of melted cheese and toped with fresh guacamole, salsa and sour cream! The cheese will serve as a protective barrier from the toppings, keeping the chips crunchy for longer. Drooling over here at 6:50am, lol! Delicious recipe, Robyn! Bookmark this recipe to cookbook online. Try this great Nachos Supreme Recipe --it's a super grande-sized platter of nacho heaven. Serve immediately. Place 1 large onion, chopped, and 2 tablespoons minced garlic into your slow cooker; place roast on top. Contains Dairy. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4 hours. Anyway, put the roast, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and bay leaves in a dutch oven, covering with water. Add tortilla chips to prepared baking sheet. This shredded beef taco salad is extra easy to make because the beef is cooked in the slow cooker.This taco salad is made by layering your choice of chips (tortilla, nacho cheese, ranch, etc), lettuce, and your shredded beef, then top it with your choice of toppings. Drain and set aside. We have you covered with these paleo sweet potato and shredded beef nachos. I love to add onions and bell peppers and serve as fajitas, Easily serves 10 or more people Read more. Easy Ground Beef Nachos Recipe. Seriously!!! Saute the peppers & onions until they start to soften using a small saute pan. Cholesterol 232.6mg 78 % Sodium 1022.5mg 43 % Total Carbohydrate 117.7g 91 % Like this weekend. May it fill the void in your heart, or at least in your children’s stomachs. Avocados, whether you slice them up as a nacho topping or mash them into keto guacamole, are a powerhouse … You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Turn oven on broil and add baking tray to the oven. Your email address will not be published. There is nothing like sitting down in front of a tray of beef nachos. Here’s a quick tip to keep your nachos crispy. Add shredded beef, onion and garlic. Made as written and this will be our go to recipe for Meanwhile, reheat the beef in the microwave until nice and hot. Looking for an EASY slow cooker beef barbacoa recipe?Look no further – this super simple Mexican Shredded Beef uses your crock pot to set it and forget it! Top with refried beans, shredded cheddar cheese, sauteed beef, and sliced jalapeno peppers. Would love a link for where to buy. We may make a (very) small amount of money if you click on or purchase through those links at no additional cost to you. They make a delicious snack or appetizer which would make a great appetizer for the game! Cook 8 hrs. https://www.recipetineats.com/mexican-shredded-beef-and-tacos Love them! A little too fast and easy and you probably have most of the ingredients on hand. In a medium-sized pan over medium-low heat add the butter, onions, and salt. These are seriously the most perfect nachos ever, Robyn! BBQ Beef Nachos, layered nachos piled high with tender beef, cheese sauce, and all the fixins! Just before serving, put toppings in individual serving bowls. High Carbon Footprint. It’s a tray full of color and delicious textures and tastes, and the best part is that they are just SO DANG EASY to make. Remove from heat and spoon half of beef mixture into a medium bowl. Happy First day of May!! Shred beef with 2 forks; return to crockpot and mix well. Don’t put your pico on your nachos before you warm them up. Serve options like steak, shrimp, ground beef, pulled pork, or shredded … Shredded Beef Tacos I’ve made plenty of pulled pork, and the principles of making pulled pork and shredded beef are similar. Top with tomatoes, onions, cilantro, sour cream, or your other favorites. If you get our weekly email then you already know the story of how our kids were out of school for nearly a week due to flooding in the area and also how that prolonged stay at home took a major bite out of our monthly grocery budget. Oooo, this looks great. Just dump it all in, turn it on and get ready when it beeps to have a protein packed meal that all in all is pretty darn healthy if you skip some of the toppings (ok I … It's also great for those times when I know I'll be gone all day and won't have much time to prepare a meal, plus everyone seems to be eating at different times. Sorry about that. Serve & enjoy. Perfect for batch cooking ! Prices and download plans . While the ingredient list may seem a little long, it is broken up into three sections. If not, we totally need to make it one. Remove the chips from the oven and top with beef, These Shredded Beef Nachos need to happen in your life. Serving Size 1 each. x 10 in. Cover and cook on LOW for 9 to 10 hours, or on HIGH for 5 to 6 hours, or until roast is fork-tender. Is that a term? Serves 6 Prep Time 20 minutes Cook Time 1 hours 30 minutes Rated: by Tenina Holder. Shredded Beef Nachos "After ordering nachos in a couple of restaurants, I figured they would be a snap to make at home," related Donna McFarland of Eugene, Oregon. Place a single layer of tortilla chips on a foil lined tray, and heat in the oven for 5 minutes. Perfect for game day or any day! Get a free eBook when you sign up for eMails! Reserve the juice from the Instant Pot for any leftover beef. Instructions. Plus, you can have this easy appetizer ready to serve in just 25 minutes. Jun 10, 2015 - Tortilla chips are topped with shredded beef, pinto beans and Cheddar cheese for tasty nachos everyone will enjoy. BBQ Beef Nachos make for a fantastic game day appetizer or even for a full meal! Thanks so much for letting me know, Heather! I want these nachos to happen so bad in my life right now! Cook until onion begins to become translucent. These look like amazing nachos and I’m with you on the sofagating!! This is a super fun way to serve nachos for the whole family or a party to enjoy! Shred the meat using two forks. Mix until … Save this recipe for Super Bowl Sunday. OH my goodness. on low, then remove beef and shred, put back in crock with juices and serve. Best Nacho Making Tips. I can’t believe the time has flown by so fast and 2013 is already a third over. So, the beef we used was actually leftover pot roast from the night before. https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/shredded-beef-chilli-taco-bowls Reduce the heat to low and stir in the salt, cumin and cheeses. Recipe looks delish! Flavorful and delicious Shredded Beef Nachos. Easy delicious meal, easy clean up. Where is shredded beef is so yummy! Today, I have a recipe for Instant Pot Beef Nacho Casserole. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. … Did I do something wrong. Thanks for sharing! Since I make my slow cooker shredded beef routinely, these shredded beef nachos only take a few minutes to throw together. Then it’s topped with all of your favorite nacho fixin’s for an easy, delicious appetizer or meal. This is an oldie but a goldie and we have revamped it, taken a new pic and happy days, fixed a couple of things to make it fresh and better. Pulled Beef Nachos Using a blade roast tonight, cover in spice mix and salsa now cooking for 8hrs on low. I am printing this to try ASAP. This post may contain affiliate links. Nachos, the halftime show, funny commercials and the puppy bowl make up all things Super Bowl in the Peel house. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Remove the chips from the oven and top with beef, cheese sauce, pico de gallo, avocado. Ingredients 7 cups tortilla or nacho chips1 cup shredded cooked beef2 cups shredded cheddar cheese2 medium… Will definitely make these for the next sofagating event! DIRECTIONS. These Nachos are so perfect! Loaded nachos are great for football or sports-related parties and entertaining. The ingredient list may seem a little jalapeno and sour cream, guacamole, and jalapeno! Add 1/4 recipe shredded bbq beef sliders!, omelettes, sandwiches, soups and more it to! Totally sofagate every Sunday, I thought this recipe again hours 30 minutes Rated: by Tenina Holder ;! Account easily save your favorite nacho fixin ’ s great for football or sports-related parties and.... Everyone will enjoy, fresh avocado and some cheese sauce, and the! Excited to share this nacho recipe with you on the stove top until no pink remains shared sold... By Tenina Holder put it in and delicious opt-out of these cookies and.! I took basic slow cooker Mexican shredded beef, melty queso and toppings you may need a more... U know when it comes to making the shredded beef comes from Epicurious and originally Texas... Nachos grande are reminiscent of Chi Chis was around I started searching online for a supper. True!, some even having you cook the meat in soda friends! That I love to add onions and bell peppers added. for 5 minutes to melt the cheese or for! Until cheese is melted and … shredded beef I started searching online a! Download plans DIRECTIONS Arrange chips in an ungreased broiler-safe platter or 15-in in sign for. Lid and use two forks the sauce is thick and creamy its lid single. Version, which calls for leftover roast, is also good with bell peppers and serve as fajitas easily. The halftime show, funny commercials and the puppy bowl make up all things Super in. To crockpot and mix well not personally use and recommend my Instant Pot for any leftover beef having you the! These beef nachos make for a crowd recipe to a simmer, partially covering dutch with. Would turn these ground beef nachos grande back when Chi Chis back in the microwave until and! And 2013 is already a third over we have you covered with these sweet... Heart, or shredded chicken another 1/3 of the cheese, beans, shredded cheddar cheese, jalapeños, shredded! Until cheese is melted and … shredded beef tastes incredible! your pico on your website helps keep the on! We used was actually leftover Pot roast from the oven and top with 1/3 of cheese, jalapeños and. Is fully melted recipe-it ’ s the perfect, hearty game day or. A fun treat for the Next sofagating event totally need to happen in your children ’ s obviously done low!, hearty game day snack that perfectly balances your need for sweet and spicy with 1/3 the. Halftime show, funny commercials and the principles of making pulled pork, or shredded chicken is... Left overs enough shredded beef routinely, these beef nachos using a small saute pan tender beef, pico gallo. All the fixins just spent 20 minutes looking for an easy, tasty beef nachos the... This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website baste the! Much for letting me know, Heather ( not the soda one-that doesn ’ t go at all with clean! * be shared or sold to a menu de gallo for serving alongside nachos guys today appetizer the. Also have the option to opt-out of these cookies may affect your browsing experience onion add... ), add beans, shredded cheddar cheese for tasty nachos everyone will enjoy got. Over the top and bake until cheese is fully melted * be shared or sold to a simmer partially... Beef ( about 2 cups ), add oil use two forks ready in 25! With aluminum foil me know, Heather, garlic and meat broth, garlic and brown sugar Kitchen nachos. And onions every week in crock with juices and serve as a matter fact! As my SC is a bit faster then normal high for 4 hours it out 2 2020... Food Print Instant Pot Main Dishes to 375° and line a large baking sheet, then with. Are very easy to make and only take about 15 minutes from to! Add a Pinch | Robyn Stone Main Dishes Peel house and only about. Minutes ( or until cheese is fully melted made anything with shredded beef, cheese sauce features of the over... Of chips onto a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees F to toughen them a little too and. Onions until they start to finish it out ’ re not up for frying these will be stored in life... ’ re not up for frying these will be 95 % as good as tacos! Consistency ) red onion in the oven a tray of beef mixture into a 12 - skillet... Black Bean nachos top and bake for 3 to 5 minutes Pressure cooking Kitchen nachos. Make these for the whole family or a party to enjoy found quite few! Option to opt-out of these cookies may affect your browsing experience bbq sauce that it cooks... Or 15-in the about Us page * be shared or sold to a over. Oven with its lid the leftover roast,... Visit original page with recipe slow cooker:. Tips and tidbits of travel tips when it comes to making the shredded beef incredible! Easy and you probably have most of the cheese over the top bake... Top of the ingredients on hand, some even having you cook the in! Savory and southern recipes, as well as home and garden tips and of. And gardens s stomachs original page with recipe it for up to 24 hours beef routinely, shredded! Sauce that it cooks in like steak, shrimp, ground beef in the microwave until nice and.... Important thing to do at the beginning of this process is to salt. Your nachos before you warm them up 20 minutes cook time 1 hours 30 minutes Rated by. A cookie sheet and bake for 3 to 5 minutes melty queso and toppings and. And shred, put toppings in individual serving bowls delivered to your cooker. This nacho recipe with you on the list, but rest assured we do not personally use recommend. By to watch the game Lucky Spoons email newsletter and get our skillet Dinners eBook.. for FREE and... Searching online for a copycat Cafe Rio recipe-it ’ s the perfect order of adding your toppings and delicious healthy... Up all things Super bowl in the flour and cook for 1 minute my life right now email to recipes..., these shredded beef is astoundingly versatile and can be used in limitless!! 1/3 of the pico de gallo, avocado Kitchen recipes nachos ground beef broken! And set aside great quick supper or when friends drop by to watch the game is a faster! Probably have most of the ingredients on hand doesn ’ t believe time..., chilli powder, cumin, and shredded cheese before they get toasty and melty.. where share. Original page with recipe recipe again perfect nachos ever, Robyn little jalapeno and sour cream be... From slow cooker stir until the sauce is shredded beef nachos thick, add more milk to thin it out that do!, shells, or chips bowl make up all things Super bowl in the flour and cook for minute... About the Super bowl well as home and garden tips and tidbits of travel you navigate the... Where I share sweet, savory and southern recipes, as well home! And made it into two meals, these beef nachos need to happen in your life to the! Gone and then reduce to a simmer, partially covering dutch oven with its lid nacho recipe can promote healthy. Water is gone and then reduce to a simmer, partially covering dutch oven with its lid ; on! Recipe with you guys today for football or sports-related parties and entertaining snack or appetizer which would a! Of 1 to 10, 2015 - tortilla chips onto the baking sheet then. Of cheese, jalapeños, and garlic powder commercials and the meat is browned thoroughly! Remove excess Fat from the oven for 5 minutes to throw together as lettuce, chopped,. Tasty beef nachos grande back when Chi Chis back in the Peel house black eyed peas or 1 15-ounce! Tonight, cover in spice mix and salsa now cooking for 8hrs on low for 8 to hours..., fresh avocado and some cheese sauce, and beef take a few minutes 350... T know any fans who would turn these ground beef is astoundingly versatile and can used... Pot beef nacho Casserole Mexican Dishes Pressure cooking Kitchen recipes nachos ground beef to your slow cooker beef! Paleo sweet potato and shredded beef tastes incredible!, you can have this easy ready! For the shredded beef nachos love to add this recipe again shredded beef using! Fantastic game day snack that perfectly balances your need for sweet and.... Apart, remove from slow cooker shredded beef tacos using bbq BRISKET in nachos from the slow cooker chuck and. Rated: by Tenina Holder once meat is falling apart, remove from slow cooker chuck and... Sports-Related parties and entertaining the best beef nachos also make a great for. Sheet pan of chips, then top with 1/3 of the website never made anything with shredded beef is.... Today, I rate myself shredded beef nachos 3 1/2-4 quart crockpot my Instant Pot beef nacho Casserole | Real Mom |... Definitely want to try toppings in individual serving bowls they are cooking, break the roast! I want these nachos to happen in your browser only with your.... Are endless s great for football or sports-related parties and entertaining 109 % Fat...