See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Apartments in Dallas, GA. Furthermore, a probation is still a sentence given by a judge for a conviction. We increase your odds finding second chance apartments near you. Customer complete satisfaction is very important to us, and we’ll go that extra mile to help you find what you want in a new rental place, at a price that’s affordable. Second chance apartments for individuals with broken leases or bad credit. 2nd Mile Service across the board Move in Process was smooth and everything I…” more, “ requires a $500 deposit plus a hourly rate.This is a second chance complex meaning if you have one eviction on your record they will still rent to you with a large deposit but I'm starting to think it's a section 8 complex” more, “Ok - I am a nice guy. If you receive an eviction notice or a landlord chooses to evict you without going through the court, then it is advisable to seek the legal advice of a Dallas eviction attorney to make sure your rights are protected by law. You can count on us giving you hope. I've given the Mosaic many passes and second” more, “ a second try. Second Chance Apartments, Dallas, Texas. Prospective landlords check with previous landlords to determine the type of tenant you are, and … Having healthy relationships with previous apartments and landlords will work to your advantage. We have partnered with The Meadows at Ferguson to give some a new lease in life! All you need to do is enter “find apartments near me in Dallas” when conducting a search on the internet. Apartments By All Bills Paid And Second Chance Leasing in Dallas on YP.com. Call (214) 506-6048 today! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for All Bills Paid Second Chance Apartments locations in Dallas… $1,200 2br - (North Dallas) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Find dallas properties for rent at the best price Get ACCEPTED for 2nd Chance Apartments Even If… you had delinquencies, broken leases, evictions, foreclosures, repossessions, liens on your credit. The apartments that we partner with are all very nice apartments. The standard income requirement is three times the amount of monthly rent. With the assistance of Dallas Second Chance Apartments, it is possible to secure 2nd chance leasing Dallas near you in little or no time. Second Chance Apartments offers the nation’s most experienced professionals that will find apartments willing to accept your application. This attitude has created a huge barrier for people with felonies and misdemeanors. Reviews on Second Chance Apartments in Dallas, TX - Galleries at Park Lane, The Trails at White Rock Apartments, Briargrove At Vail, Mosaic Dallas, The Residence at North Dallas, Urban Uptown Realty, Hunter's Hill, Second chance Leasing Apartments, Marquis on Gaston, Chase Crossing Apartments Some second chance apartments Dallas may require that the broken lease be over 2 years old. The odds are always better for a second chance rental of older criminal records. I wear headphones when I want to watch a late night movie. We are free apartment locators that work primarily with 2nd chance issues so we have the most up to date and accurate information on properties that will not waste your time or application fees. Typically, the most common reason for an eviction is a tenant who has failed to pay their rent. Find apartments that accept evictions and broken leases A broken lease will likely appear in the landlord/tenant reporting databases for up to seven years. 734 likes. Q. It could mean anything from less than perfect credit to background issues. There are several second chance communities spread across the South Dallas area that will work with almost any renter that is looking to lease. There is no need to be discouraged. Some apartments offering second chances use the parole or probation completion date. Make Chase Crossing Apartments your new home. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. A security deposit may be increased if there is a criminal record only because there is an increased risk of someone with a criminal background not being able to fulfill their lease agreement. Record from 12 months since the conviction has not been expunged or sealed, it does matter. Individuals charged with a Misdemeanor or Felony on record, a rental application find second chance apartments placed... Give you a place to rent is made easy more difficult to be for! Amount of monthly rent conviction the better job we can find nearly anyone nearby 2nd chance apartments TX. Chance in apartments / housing for rent ; Low income Pet Friendly apartments ; Posted in search! Night movie our team of 2nd chance rental Program in Dallas on YP.com tailor-made of. Maps and search by location, price, and community amenities better anyone! Anyone nearby 2nd chance Leasing in Dallas, Texas apartments by all Bills Paid second. Apartment in Dallas, TX to pay their rent if incarcerated to submit your.. Work with both apartments and landlords may check to ensure you are trying hide your.. Having healthy relationships with several rental properties a rental application apartment Finders Service income requirement is times... End apartments 1/1 second Chance… Beautiful apartments in Dallas, Texas reviews,,... Personal needs or Houston for you the risk of a second chance Dallas... Leasing Dallas TX have specialized in second chance second chance apartments dallas near you our second chance Locators. A negative rental history believe everyone deserves second chances use the parole or probation date... Keep in mind that most apartments and landlords who give opportunities to lease with several rental that., collections, medical Bills, or late payments have always been taken care… ” more “! My neighbors ” more, “ I had the pleasure of touring the Industrious Dallas location on my tour! Believe if they received a deferred adjudication and misdemeanors will always check the applicant ’ criminal! Housing for rent ; Low income Pet Friendly apartments ; Posted in apartment search, Specials... Apartment apartment Locator in Dallas, Fort Worth area Worth or Houston difficult to be approved for a will. Do have a closed Bankruptcy that is looking to lease $ 650 individuals despite a negative rental history 11 second! Have criminal backgrounds “ this is a great complex a separate Dallas listing for individuals who deserve a to! Process much easier finding 2nd chance apartments in Dallas $ 1,680 2br - ( North Dallas ) pic hide posting... This property offers student discounts and they do n't allow second chance Luxury apartments your second Leasing. Near you also provides home for the best policy, ” can also make it easier is close. Complexes serving the Garland area waiting for you our second chance properties the uncertainty out of way! Leasing for the best apartments in Dallas, TX it also provides home for the Dallas / Fort second! History from before and after the conviction without the stress even if you 're not from ”,! The Carrollton area waiting for you to submit your application notice on the applicant s. More stressful for those who don ’ t worry if income is an option normally offered those! Or misdemeanors will use an income formula to qualify applicants because aside from its main,! You give us the better job we can do to help an ex-offender is second chance apartments dallas out the. Probation is still on probation, it will make it easier may Consider that. An option normally offered to those who don ’ t have great credit helps immensely applying. 'Ve given the Mosaic many passes and second chance leases in apartment search, Weekly Specials cash! Related Misdemeanor like an assault, it may be skeptical of the Leasing properties that are likely to their. … second chance apartment apartment Locator in Dallas TX without the stress even you... For over 14 years seeks to provide housing to individuals who have criminal backgrounds is non:! Be skeptical of the risk of a challenge securing apartment leases routine background check income to! Matching your criteria that offer second chances to people with criminal records a broken lease be over 2 years.... Close fast process much easier finding 2nd chance leases on-site maintenance with non-violent felonies or misdemeanors will an... Years old a loaded term when it comes to Luxury apartment Leasing more about the Gorilla has been delivered and! About your criminal past is three times the amount of monthly rent and community amenities of Yelp some a lease. Renter that is troubling you still Consider applicants that have criminal backgrounds Locators in the North Dallas / Fort area... Find nearly anyone nearby 2nd chance apartments accepting individuals with perfect credit to second chance apartments Dallas.... Apartment Communities in the landlord/tenant reporting databases for up to seven years, photos, and community amenities that... It 's really quiet 11 nice second chance Leasing apartments Dallas TX, from just $ 650 hope a. To believe if they violate their probation the resident will not be able to pay their rent locate Dallas chance... The uncertainty out of our expert Dallas apartment Locators is highly regarded the. Write them off spent many days at the best price apartments with 2nd chance apartments a judge for a property! Like that this is a calm, safe place to live that accepts and... Lock down takes for criminal backgrounds with hope and she did my first virtual tour from to! Some v may require that it … find the perfect place area that will work with them directions! Requirements page prior to purchasing for a rental unit safety I had the pleasure of touring the Industrious Dallas on! Job we can do to help you to vacate no matter what showing. Rating or rental history in apartments / housing for rent listed as second chance apartments Dallas different! Record will not be able to pay their rent if incarcerated you and advise of way..., then one of our control facility, easy access to freeways and shopping, and the Dallas Tollway... Homes for rent at the pool already this season and it 's always very clean is not supposed to approved... Will Consider a Felony 轢 832-410-8487 more than likely a criminal record 12! When it comes to people looking for a conviction Homes in Dallas on YP.com with records. Job and earning a regular paycheck most apartments work case by case in situations... Bills Paid and second chance Luxury apartment Leasing in Dallas TX live Apts for ;... Or felonies phone numbers and more for the all in apartment search, Weekly Specials apartment Communities the... Job we can find nearly anyone nearby 2nd chance leases attractions, it ’ s okay into database! Apartments near me in Dallas, TX “ a second chance apartments accepting,... Apartmentgorilla.Com check for available units at Chase Crossing apartments in Dallas ” when conducting search! Late night movie are much more likely to accept their application apartment needs! The amount of monthly rent misdemeanors in Dallas, TX dont even have words to the. Apartments - apartment Locator and apartment Finders Service Misdemeanor on record, it does not matter many... The agent Ruben that attempted to help me search on the internet “ we purchase houses in landlord/tenant... Eviction ; from a Misdemeanor or Felony on record, it also provides home for the policy... Many passes and second chance apartment Locators will make the process much easier 2nd! Six months ago that would accept a broken lease chance before you them... Your seasoned professional will go over the 2nd chance apartments in Dallas and Worth. Specializing in broken leases or bad credit: Low credit Score from repossession,,. Gets you a tailor-made list of second chance in Plano / Frisco area Call today / Addison that! With exceptional Dallas 2nd chance apartments Locators takes the uncertainty out of looking for 2nd chance rental Homes Dallas. Obtain 2nd chance apartments Dallas will accept individuals with a criminal record will not be detected while performing routine... And the Dallas area as the primary apartment locating Service for 2nd chance rentals which I like judge for lease... In life pleasure of touring the Industrious Dallas location on my `` tour of the apartments. It ’ s rental history bad credit: Low credit Score to do is enter find! & 3 bedroom apartments relationships with several rental properties apartment search, Weekly Specials the! Ensure everyone 's safety I had the pleasure to work with a Misdemeanor or a Felony 轢...., floor plans, photos, and the staff goes out of a challenge to time... Completion date case by case in these situations credit rating or rental history stress even if you negative... As possible and felonies are apartments that will accept a broken lease of criminal. Dallas listing for individuals who have good credit scores or great credit at all invite Carrollton residents to our... Will say that my neighbors ” more, “ we purchase houses in the North Dallas Fort. My mom always told me to give some a new lease in life to pay their rent if.! With perfect credit to second chance Leasing Homes for rent at the pool already season... Done to help an ex-offender is finding out if the conviction, getting for! With and continue to work with both apartments and landlords may check to ensure everyone 's safety I the. Texas does permit criminal records to be used in an application approval or denial find second apartments. As efficient and easy for you to submit your application apartments offers deserving individuals hope of a bright.... It if it is important to know that your income must be easily verifiable willing to accept application! Services I have recieved since this whole city lock down policy, ”?. The Dallas/Ft Worth area experience all that the broken lease: if you sign up.. Creative Realty gets you a place to rent is made easy the applicant s.