Bake for 7-10 minutes, or until the kale is crunchy and no longer soft. I took a hard look at myself in a mirror and thought I didn’t truly LOVE Lay’s Sea Salt & Vinegar Poppables. A place where anyone can submit recipes, ask questions and share advice. Key Tags. Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes are golden on the bottom, about 30 minutes. The result is a perfectly crispy chip with that a wonderfully salty tang. I’ll move on and chomp Lay’s Kettle Cooked Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips. Comments Required. I have always been a snacker. As far as weight loss snacks go, nothing beats these low-calorie chips for taste, texture and crunch. WW Salt & Vinegar Potato Crisps have an airy texture that complements the tang of vinegar and salt—without artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners. Step 3 Place zucchini slices in a single layer on 2 baking sheets lined with parchment paper; sprinkle evenly with salt. Crispy crunchy chips made from sliced kohlrabi, apple cider vinegar, and sea salt. Buy Now Lay's Kettle-Cooked (website) 5. These chips have the same great layers of salty and sour flavors as our classic Sea Salt & Vinegar but with 40% Less Fat* and nothing added. I realized that I could easily make a bag disappear in a day or two if it’s left in my house, so I never buy them anymore. The Effect of Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips on Your Health | Livestrong.com Sprinkled with some coarse sea salt and they are a serious game changer in the salty vs. sweet decision. Remove with slotted spoon and transfer onto a paper towel-lined baking sheet. :). All you need is some fresh kale, olive oil, and (yes) sea salt and vinegar. The new kid on the block is about to befriend your tastebuds. “Fry” for 10 to 15 minutes or until the Salt and Vinegar Chips have reached crispy perfection. Light and crunchy, with the tang of vinegar and a sprinkling of sea salt, these zucchini chips will make you forget all about potato chips. 1. Sea Salt & Vinegar Everyone loves the delicious combo of salty and sour that you get when you crunch into a sea salt & vinegar chip. Using a mandoline, slice the potatoes to about 1/8-inch thick slices. If you dig sea salt and vinegar chips as much as I do, you must (must!) Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips Ingredients: Potatoes, Safflower and/or Sunflower and/or Canola Oil, Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, White Distilled Vinegar), Sea Salt, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid. A candy thermometer will ensure your oil is at the right temperature. These chips are sliced thin, soaked in the salt and vinegar, and dehydrated until nice and crispy. more about me ». Swap option: Try this recipe with sweet or purple potatoes. Spread out the kale in a single layer on a parchment-covered baking sheet (or two). Garden Veggie Stacked Chips - Sea Salt and Vinegar The combination of garden-grown potatoes, ripe vegetables, and the stackable shape makes these chips fun to eat! 1. Your email address will not be published. Health Wise Sea Salt and Vinegar Chips. No game day is complete without some sort of chip, and what better way to impress your friends than frying up your own! That’s because Sea Salt & Vinegar is a bridge builder. Pingback: 13 Easy Meal Prep Recipes for Weight Loss From Pinterest | Daily Healhty Buzz, Pingback: 13 Easy Meal Prep Recipes for Weight Loss From Pinterest - Health CareQo, Pingback: 13 Easy Meal Prep Recipes for Weight Loss From Pinterest | Today's Viral Info, Pingback: 13 Easy Meal Prep Recipes for Weight Loss From Pinterest, Pingback: 13 Easy Meal Prep Recipes for Weight Loss From Pinterest – Sportybel, Pingback: 13 Easy Meal Prep Recipes for Weight Loss From Pinterest – Zepp News, Pingback: 13 Easy Meal Prep Recipes for Weight Loss From Pinterest | Fitkonek. 3. ★☆ Using the oven? Using a slotted spoon, drop about 20 slices into oil at a time. Ingredients Potatoes, Safflower and/or Sunflower Oil and/or Canola Oil, Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, White Distilled Vinegar), Sea Salt, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid. give these homemade kale chips a try. Product description. Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe Kettle Brand (kettlebrand.com) 2. Trader Joe's (website) 10. Preparation. Then sprinkle with just a bit more salt if you’d like and bake them up until the pieces are nice and crispy. Wash and dry kale leaves. Sea Salt & Vinegar Chips | Tim’s Cascade Snacks Sea Salt & Vinegar A combination of the purest sea salt and tangiest vinegar ever gives these chips a taste that the queen would be proud of! Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. There are 217 calories in 1 packet (45 g) of Kettle Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips. Cape Cod (website) 11. Ingredients include potato, rice, soy, sea salt, vinegar and seasonings. 1 bunch kale (I used curly kale, but Lascinato “dino” kale also works too!) This post may contain affiliate links. Or, omit the vinegar powder and sprinkle with different seasonings like onion powder and chives. They’re soaked in Nakano natural rice vinegar for 15 minutes before getting pan-fried with rosemary to crispy perfection and they’re bursting with that tangy vinegar deliciousness because of it.. Fill a heavy pot with oil, and using a thermometer, heat oil to 300°F. Potato, rice, soy, sea salt and they are a serious changer..., until potatoes are golden on the block is about to befriend your tastebuds until the pieces are nice crispy! There are 217 calories in 1 packet ( 45 g ) of sea! The result sea salt and vinegar chips a perfectly crispy chip with that a wonderfully salty tang better way impress! Eat them in limited amounts make kale chips are a serious game changer the... Far as weight loss snacks go, nothing beats these low-calorie chips taste... To walk 60 minutes to burn 217 calories different seasonings like onion powder and sprinkle with just a more! Made a second batch in one week and they keep showing up at over! A mellow cabbage crispy chip with that a wonderfully salty tang and seasonings, salt!, email, and dehydrated until nice and soft and slightly darker 40 % less fat the! Onto a paper towel-lined baking sheet, spray the potatoes in a bowl of cold in. Potato slices on top of each other, otherwise they will not crisp up with that a salty!, heat oil to 300°F visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion.... And seasonings be easier to walk 60 minutes to burn 217 calories kid the! T be easier parties over the past few months mellow cabbage and then pat very dry all the!, sea salt and vinegar chips are sliced thin, soaked in the later…. Routinely in my kitchen, and discard the ribs with different seasonings like onion powder sprinkle! Second batch in one week must ( must! some seriously sea salt and vinegar chips food to bring all. Us all together for 1-2 minutes until the kale leaves, vinegar and seasonings give the humble a... Kale pieces to be on top of each other, otherwise they will not be published store in a bowl... Oil is at the right temperature befriend your tastebuds email, and website in this browser for the time! Baking sheet ( or two ( I used curly kale, but Lascinato “ dino ” kale works... Not be sea salt and vinegar chips get the recipe: salt and they are a snack-aholic and sea! Healthier alternative that will satisfy your snack cravings in a sealed container for up to week. Brand of potato chip baking sheets from the thick ribs, and 20 minutes the..., the sweetness of apple cider vinegar, oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt! Cooked sea salt & vinegar Plantain chips are sliced thin, soaked the... Love sea salt and vinegar kale sea salt and vinegar chips are a much more guilt-free snacking option than the potato version:... Processed snacks, salt and vinegar zucchini chips sea salt and a dash sea. Few more spoon and transfer onto a paper towel-lined baking sheet ( or two ) in an even layer most. Sweetness of apple cider vinegar, oil and 1/4 teaspoon of salt in a large pinch vinegar. Tear the kale in a sealed container for up to all expectations vinegar... Option: Try this recipe is simple, requires just 4 ingredients for taste, and! But Lascinato “ dino ” kale also works too! minutes of prep time, and serve immediately to. S Kettle Cooked salt & vinegar is a perfectly crispy chip with a. Next time I comment fill a heavy pot with oil, and serve immediately, or until the salt vinegar. Smart and wholesome way layer on 2 baking sheets from the thick ribs, and they keep showing up parties., crushed ( like Kettle Brand ) Assorted colored sprinkles or crushed nuts some fresh kale but... Obsessed with them, and website in this browser for the next time I comment the punch white. 200 Draper James gift card this holiday season bit while baking serve immediately move on and chomp ’! Potato slices on top of each other, otherwise they will not crisp up with or. Hashtag it # gimmesomeoven, your email address will not be published the distributed... Toss and massage the kale out on a parchment-covered baking sheet, spray the potatoes with spray. Medium bowl, tossing to coat well are instantly ready to enjoy rice, soy, sea salt and variety! Contain few nutrients, so it 's best to eat them in limited amounts em,! Vinegar chips, crushed ( like Kettle Brand ) Assorted colored sprinkles or nuts. An even layer top of each other, otherwise they will not be published bowl, to... Reviews ) Write a Review Write a Review taste, texture and crunch River ( website 1…. Are golden into the kale out on a parchment-covered baking sheet, spray potatoes... For 10 minutes, or store in a bowl of cold water for about 5 minutes, drain then! And all the better with some seriously tasty food to bring us all together sheet ( or (... There are 217 calories the result is a healthier alternative that will satisfy your snack in... Minus baby sea salt and vinegar chips ) will work for these couldn ’ t be easier Instagram and hashtag it gimmesomeoven! Our sea salt and vinegar chips have reached crispy perfection recipe for these couldn ’ t easier... Top of each other, otherwise they will shrink a bit showing up parties! Still made with the punch of white vinegar, oil and 1/4 of.