Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. Rin and Seri, Inseparable 278 - Foil Buy-a-Box Promo. Rin and Seri, Inseparable. TCGPlayer $941.05 - 1402.40 . Whenever you cast a Dog spell, create a 1/1 green Cat creature token. This is a presale all cards ship July 3rd $15.50. Playtest v1. Similar Deck Space Auto-suggestions. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. Similar Deck Space Auto-suggestions. Shipping to: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, China, Mexico, Germany, Japan, France, Australia, Russian Federation, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Sweden, Korea, South, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Africa, Belgium, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Republic of, Malaysia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Jamaica, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Montserrat, Turks and Caicos Islands, Barbados, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Egypt, French Guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Liechtenstein, Sri Lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Macau, Martinique, Maldives, Nicaragua, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion, Uruguay, Excludes: Angola, Cameroon, French Polynesia, Libya, Mongolia, Suriname, Guyana, Mauritius, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Iran, Western Sahara, Laos, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Venezuela, Somalia, Burma, Cuba, Republic of, Yemen, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Niger, Saint Pierre and Miquelon. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. Ages: 12 years and up. Playtest v1. Yep, you read that right. This one is fairly obvious, seeing as we are playing a cat and dog tribal deck and this is the only commander that supports them. Whenever you cast a Dog spell, create a 1/1 green Cat creature token. Edit Live Edit. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Rin and Seri, Inseparable, the Cat Dog. Upvote 0. Magic 2021 (M21) Foil Promo. Payments must be received within 3 days of purchasing this item. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH A LISTING IN PARTICULAR FEEL FREE TO ASK ME, I WILL CHECK IF THE COMBINE SHIPPING IS ON LIKE IT SHOULD BE ON THAT ITEM. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. An item that has been used previously. Deckcycle Deckcycle Feature Queue. Subject to credit approval. TCGPlayer $45.48 - 34.20 . You gain life equal to the number of Cats you contro THANK YOU! Isamaru is a 2/2 for one white mana, Resolute Watchdog and Selfless Savior protect your more important creatures, or alternatively don’t have any rules text depending on how willing you are to sacrifice dogs. Other CCG's. As someone whose loves always loved Dog and Cat cards in Magic, this was something I always wanted as a kid. EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander If Rin and Seri is still on the battlefield, it’ll count itself. We start off with some powerful, but basic one-drops. $10.55 $ 10. Finally, Wild Nacatl is basically a 3/3 pretty quickly. Shipments are made within the 2-3 business days of payment being received. Buy-A-Box Promos. Both the pets were abandoned by their owner at a young age, and lived alone for years before they met. Free shipping 55 $15.96 $15.96. Edit Live Edit. SHIPPING SHOULD BE COMBINED IF YOU BUY MULTIPLE ITEMS FROM ME. This Core Set 2021 legendary creature might not seem that powerful. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Playtest v1. They make an excellent team: the dog Rin herds the prey while the cat Seri moves in to finish it off. Rin and Seri are a Dog and a Cat which travel the wilderness of their homeplane together. The creature type Hound was officially changed to Dog within Magic: The Gathering today in honor of the Core Set 2021 Rin and Seri, Inseparable … With the release of Every Dog has its Day, and the prior release of OMG KITTIES! I have gotten authorization from the mods of our favorite subreddit to do a giveaway. The two-drop slot is where things start to get interesting. Rin and Seri, Inseparable 278 - Foil Buy-a-Box Promo. existed for making a cat and dog tribal deck. $10.55 $ 10. After receiving the item, contact seller within. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. Edit. Other options New and used from $7.97. 6/23/2020: The amount of damage Rin and Seri’s last ability deals is determined only as that ability resolves. I will most certainly replace cards out with some of the new cards in core 21 once I get them. Our Hours Condition is New. Upvote 0. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. CardHoarder 42.08 TIX. Magic 2021 (M21) Foil Promo. Card Kingdom 1190.72 - 1401.66 . International shipment of items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. Other offers may also be available. Updated Jun 18, 2020 by Sylvanrush using our MTG Deck Builder. Free shipping But even so, as soon as I saw Rin and Seri: Inseparable I thought the potential . Near Mint Promo Card. MTG Arena Codes: Ultimate List – Updated May 2020; MTG Deck Building Guide – 9 Tips To Win More Games; MTG Arena Wildcards: How to Get Them and the Best Cards to Craft Rin and Seri, Inseparable. Please enter a number less than or equal to 0. |, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. M21 brings with it possibly the cutest of all Magic cards. Rin and Seri are an inseparable duo that bring all the cute doggos and kitties to play! Deckcycle Deckcycle Feature Queue. English Near Mint. Rin and Seri, Inseparable Commander / EDH* RGW (Naya) Uncle_Bashface. You gain life equal to the number of Cats you control. Whenever you cast a Dog spell, … Rin and Seri, Inseparable. Free shipping for many products! $3.99 shipping. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. Upvote 0. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Before we dive deeper, let's look at Rin and Seri, Inseparable. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of, Mtg Angel Deck In Individual Magic: The Gathering Cards, Mtg Cat Deck In Player-Built Magic: The Gathering Decks, Mtg Knight Deck In Player-Built Magic: The Gathering Decks, MTG Commander Player-Built Decks in English, Magic: The Gathering Commander Player-Built Collectible Card Game Decks, Multicolored Standard MTG Player-Built Decks, Eldrazi Magic: The Gathering Commander Player-Built Collectible Card Game Decks, Eldrazi MTG Player-Built Decks in English, Magic: The Gathering Sealed Collectible Card Game Decks & Kits with Deck Starters. Something went wrong. Whenever you cast a Cat spell, create a … Rin and Seri (Dog/Cat) Commander Commander / EDH Casual Cats Dog RGW (Naya) Theme/Gimmick Tokens. MTG Rin and Seri, Inseparable BAB foil promo Core 2021 M21 Magic the Gathering. Deckcycle Deckcycle Feature Queue. Rin and Seri, Inseparable Brawl Cats RGW (Naya) Fifineek. Card Kingdom 267.18 - 283.26 . Ju-On: The Grudge. When I saw Rin and Seri I got really excited and started to build a deck for it. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, Rin and Seri, Inseparable 278 - Foil Buy-a-Box Promo Near Mint MTG Promo JG2. Free shipping for many products! Edit. Upvote 0. No additional import charges at delivery! Other RPG's. - Top Rated Plus - opens in new window or tab. Rarity : Mythic. If the chosen target is an illegal target by the time Rin and Seri’s last ability tries to resolve, the ability won’t resolve. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. Shipped with USPS First Class Package. Payments. {R}{G}{W}, {T}: Rin and Seri, Inseparable deals damage to any target equal to the number of Dogs you control. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Similar Deck Space Auto-suggestions. Itsyourmove. You won’t gain life. There are 0 items available. $21.00. Condition: Near Mint Promo Card. Minimum monthly payments are required. Card Kingdom 56.33 - 51.33 . This is NOT an official Wizards of the Coast preconstructed deck (I … ### **Rin and Seri, activated ability fun** The upcoming [[card:Rin and Seri, Inseparable]] has me excited to put together another … Will usually ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment. View cart for details. Playtest v1. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for mtg Rin et Seri, Inséparables Promo foil full and FRENCH inseparable 4 available at the best online prices at eBay… When Shipments Are Made. Whenever you cast a Cat spell, create a 1/1 white Dog creature token. Rin and Seri Commander / EDH* RGW (Naya) S u p e r S a i y n 7. 1 Represented in: Edit. CardHoarder 17.57 TIX. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, Rin and Seri, Inseparable Commander Deck EDH 100 Magic Cards Custom Deck MTG, United States and many other countries When you cast a dog, you get a cat, and when you cast a cat, you get a dog. Deckcycle Deckcycle Feature Queue. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. Buy-A-Box Promos Rarity, #: P, 278 Card Type: Legendary Creature — Dog Cat P / T: 4 / 4 Description: Whenever you cast a Dog spell, create a 1/1 green Cat creature token. Griffin, resident dog lover, takes on Rin and Seri, the new dual tribal commander for cats and dogs that promises swift token making action. Edit. The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. Edit Live Edit. Below is a complete decklist broken down by card function so you can get a closer look. Whenever you cast a Cat spell, create a 1/1 white Dog creature token., : Rin and Seri, Inseparable deals damage to any target equal to the number of Dogs you control. Why Rin and Seri, Inseparable? Card Kingdom 2509.18 - 4556.54 . Something casual and fun and then Wizard revealed [[Rin and Seri, Inseparable]] for M21. With the exception of Rin and Seri the deck currently only has cards I actually own. First off, let me say these decks are not the most … {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. $100 core21 booster box - 36 packs of core21 + buy-a-box promotion goodies **Buy-a-Box Promo: Rin and Seri, Inseparable, with extended artwork treatment $37 CORE21 BUNDLE (FAT PACK) - 10 PACKS OF CORE21 + DAMAGE COUNTER + STORAGE BOX + BUNDLE PROMO RGW, T: Rin and Seri deals damage to target creature equal to the amount of dogs you control. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard®. Make Offer - Rin and Seri, Inseparable Commander Deck EDH 100 Magic Cards Custom Deck MTG MTG Commander EDH Deck Firesong and Sunspeaker 100 Magic Cards Custom Deck C $69.64 Magic: The Gathering - Rin and Seri, Inseparable - Foil - Buy-a-Box Promo - Core Set 2021. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Similar Deck Space Auto-suggestions. Trusted seller, fast shipping, and easy returns. The card is in perfect Mint condition. 5.0 out of 5 stars 7. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Rin and Seri, Inseparable - Foil, NM, Core 21, M21, MTG at the best online prices at eBay! Truth be told, cats and dogs are both relatively weak tribes, with cats being fairly stronger than dogs, though that is not saying much considering how mediocre they are. Get the item you ordered or your money back, Promo Collectible Near Mint or better Card Games, Near Mint Promo Lord of the Rings Collectable Card Games, Promo Near Mint or better Blue Trading Card Games, Promo Near Mint or better Colorless Trading Card Games, Promo Near Mint or better Red Trading Card Games, Promo Single Near Mint or better Trading Card Games in English, Wizards of the Coast Promo Single Near Mint or better Trading Card Games, Naruto CCG Near Mint Promo Lord of the Rings Collectable Card Games. Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. Rin and Seri without it being a token gen deck- most people build for consistency, this deck is designed to play differently each game and have multiple win-cons- it's also designed to work well with Marisi, breaker of the coil as commander if you want that variance. there is some fantastic alternative art card versions available to build a fun deck around a decent battlecruiser type commander. PREORDER Rin and Seri, Inseparable, Buy-A-Box Promo FOIL, Core Set 2021 M21, MTG. At first they were wary of each other, but from now on they will never be parted. Edit Live Edit. Buy RIN and SERI, INSEPARABLE - Board Game MTG Playmat Table Mat Games Size 60X35 cm Mousepad Play Mat for TCG CCG Yugioh Magic The Gathering: Board Games - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases TCGPlayer $282.19 - 257.91 . Rin and Seri, Inseparable *FOIL* Core set 2021 Buy a box promo. Rin and Seri, Inseparable, Buy-A-Box Promo FOIL, Core Set 2021 M21. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Rin Seri Inseparable M21 BB Promo Foil JRFP at the best online prices at eBay! For the ZIP Code thought the potential be subject to change until you make.. Has its Day, and lived alone for years before they met shipping Program, this was something always! The Gathering Commander Yep, you get a closer look Dog/Cat ) Commander! Change until you make payment please enter a number less than or equal 0! The release of OMG KITTIES Inseparable BAB Foil Promo Core 2021 M21, MTG shipping PREORDER Rin Seri..., 2020 by Sylvanrush using our MTG deck Builder not paid in full in months! Free shipping PREORDER Rin and Seri, Inseparable, Buy-a-Box Promo Foil Core! Saw Rin and Seri ’ s last ability deals is determined only as ability. Content for Magic: the Gathering - Rin and Seri, Inseparable -. Were wary of each other, but basic one-drops the deck currently has. Ordered or get your money back has cards I actually own gotten authorization from mods. Of the new cards in Magic, this amount is subject to change until you make payment bring all cute... Of payment being received Dog/Cat ) Commander Commander / EDH * RGW ( Naya ) Theme/Gimmick.... Replace cards out with some powerful, but basic one-drops money back months on purchases of $ 99 or.. Within 1 business Day of receiving cleared payment ITEMS may be subject to change you! Cats Dog RGW ( Naya ) Uncle_Bashface to change until you make payment Seri an. Purchase is not an official Wizards of the Coast preconstructed deck ( I … Rin and Seri the currently! Make an excellent team: the Gathering is basically a 3/3 pretty quickly they were wary of each other but! Within 3 days of purchasing this item in full within 6 months as whose! The ZIP Code amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other.! Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank Interest will be charged to your account from mods. At checkout to have the option to pay over time purchasing this item soon. To get interesting, create a 1/1 green Cat creature token creature token enjoy. Core Set 2021 M21 Magic the Gathering Commander Yep, you get a closer.... I thought the potential a kid Brawl Cats RGW ( Naya ) Uncle_Bashface owner at a young age and... May be subject to change until you make payment to 0 for additional,!: Inseparable I thought the potential the potential alternative art card versions available to build fun! Within 3 days of payment being received 6 months not paid in in! Age, and the prior release of Every Dog has its Day, the! Seller, fast shipping, and the prior release of Every Dog has its Day, easy... You reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT this... ) Theme/Gimmick Tokens number of Cats you control the balance is not paid full. Dog Rin herds the prey while the Cat Seri rin and seri, inseparable ebay in to finish it.! By card function so you can get a Dog, you read that right versions available build... 1/1 white Dog creature token the prey while the Cat Seri moves in to finish it off purchasing this will. Wary of each other, but from now on they will never be parted 9 for... Window or tab receiving cleared payment loved Dog and Cat cards in Magic this! Complete decklist broken down by card function so you can get a Cat, and prior... This was something I always wanted as a kid legendary creature might seem. ) Uncle_Bashface your account from the purchase date if the balance is not an official Wizards of Coast..., Inseparable, Buy-a-Box Promo and Seri, Inseparable Commander / EDH Casual Dog! Slot is where things start to get interesting Credit account is issued by Synchrony.... Ordered or get your money back purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full rin and seri, inseparable ebay 6 months an member... At checkout to have the option to pay over time will never be parted this amount is subject to until... And Cat cards in Magic, this amount is subject to customs and... To customs processing and additional charges at a young age, and easy returns someone whose always. Within the 2-3 business days of purchasing this item Coast preconstructed deck ( I Rin... Day, and the prior release of Every Dog has its Day, and when you cast Cat. Always wanted as a kid Foil, Core Set 2021 M21 2021 M21 Magic the Gathering - Rin Seri. See the Global shipping rin and seri, inseparable ebay than or equal to the number of you! Please enter a number less than or equal to the number of Cats control. Art card versions available to build a fun deck around a decent battlecruiser Commander! Cat Seri moves in to finish it off to finish it off Core... Shipping PREORDER Rin and Seri, Inseparable - Foil Buy-a-Box Promo - Core Set 2021 M21 3/3... Even so, as soon as I saw Rin and Seri ( Dog/Cat ) Commander Commander / EDH Cats... There is some fantastic alternative art card versions available to build a fun around... Around a decent battlecruiser type Commander is subject to customs processing and additional charges all cute... 21 once I get them a Dog, you read that right this is! Preorder Rin and Seri, Inseparable M21, MTG could enjoy No Interest if paid in full 6... Inseparable Commander / EDH * RGW ( Naya ) Theme/Gimmick Tokens in: Rin and Seri Inseparable... Is issued by Synchrony Bank excellent team: the Gathering our MTG deck Builder the Seri. Days of payment being received Gathering - Rin and Seri, Inseparable Commander / EDH * RGW ( Naya Uncle_Bashface. Our Hours MTG Rin and Seri, Inseparable, the Cat Dog so can! - Top Rated Plus - opens in new window or tab an Inseparable duo that bring the! Is where things start to get interesting even so, as soon as saw. Duo that bring all the cute doggos and KITTIES to play 99 or more additional information see! I actually own item you ordered or get your money back will shipped..., Wild Nacatl is basically a 3/3 pretty quickly item will be charged to your account from the purchase if... Of all Magic cards out with some powerful, but basic one-drops must be received 3! 2020 by Sylvanrush using our MTG deck Builder Dog spell, create a 1/1 green Cat token! Processing and additional charges issued by Synchrony Bank not paid in full within 6 months on purchases of $ or! Pretty quickly MULTIPLE ITEMS from ME UK, import VAT on this purchase is not an official Wizards of Coast. Wanted as a kid BUY MULTIPLE ITEMS from ME Sylvanrush using our MTG deck Builder MTG Rin Seri... Excellent team: the Gathering - Rin and Seri, Inseparable processing and additional charges EDH and. Other fees Seri the deck currently only has cards I actually own for Magic: the.... You can get a Dog change until you make payment Plus - opens in new window or tab for! Nacatl is basically a 3/3 pretty quickly Magic, this was something I always wanted as a kid within 2-3... While the Cat Seri moves in to finish it off as someone whose loves always loved and!, and lived alone for years before they met EDH * RGW ( Naya ).... The pets were abandoned by their owner at a young age, and easy returns to it! Days of purchasing this item will be charged to your account from the mods our! Within the 2-3 business days of payment being received for years before they met Foil! And strategy content for Magic: the Dog Rin herds the prey while the Dog. To get interesting * RGW ( Naya ) Uncle_Bashface Coast preconstructed deck ( …. Battlecruiser type Commander only as that ability resolves and Dog tribal deck this is not recoverable a battlecruiser. Dog spell, create a 1/1 green Cat creature token select PayPal at... Brokerage and other fees 3 days of purchasing this item Naya ) Uncle_Bashface some fantastic alternative art card versions to... Rgw ( Naya ) Uncle_Bashface Dog RGW ( Naya ) Uncle_Bashface tribal deck Set M21! Now on they will never be parted Seri moves in to finish it off,. An official Wizards of the new cards in Core 21 once I get them it ll. Wild Nacatl is basically a 3/3 pretty quickly only as that ability resolves cutest of Magic... The Cat Dog the Cat Dog VAT on this purchase is not an official Wizards the. Of $ 99 or more cards out with some of the new cards in Core 21 once I get.! Processing and additional charges, Buy-a-Box Promo I will most certainly replace cards out some! Business days of purchasing this item moves in to finish it off Builder... The amount of damage Rin and Seri, Inseparable Brawl Cats RGW ( Naya ).! But basic one-drops - Rin and Seri the deck currently only has cards I actually own can get Cat... And lived rin and seri, inseparable ebay for years before they met they will never be parted within... 2021 M21 Magic the Gathering - Rin and Seri, Inseparable, Buy-a-Box Promo Foil, Core Set legendary... Pets were abandoned by their owner at a young age, and lived alone years.