s.prop43 = "Responsive"; This machine didn't get crazy amounts of use because it is in our fifth wheel. Thank you for your inquiry. We replaced that and it worked for a little while. Remove the plug from the drain hose and allow the water to drain completely. ft.) and load sizes are smaller. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. This washer and dryer combo offers a great alternative to inconvenient trips to the laundromat. Sears was the one who answered and said they no longer have the part. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. (I have a manual, but that does not … var s_code=s.t();if(s_code)document.write(s_code); The Button Trap is designed to capture small loose items, such as buttons and coins, to keep them from damaging your machine. There is no lint trap, so far as I am aware, certainly nothing that can be readily accessed and cleaned out. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. s.prop5 = s.prop4; Anyone have any ideas on how to remedy this situation. We have to take off the door jam to get it in. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. There is not a lint filter like a traditional dryer; instead, lint collects in the condenser tank during the dry cycle. I have a brand new week old (only used it three times) Midea Front loading all-in one combo washer dryer. The lint tends to collect around the rubber seal and you have to empty that once a month depending on the frequency of use. When I had a washing machine with a separate dryer, quite a bit of fluff would accumulate in the dryer’s lint trap, and would have to be cleaned out on a regular basis. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. LG combo model do not have a lint filter that requires cleaning. Watch this video to learn how to clean the button trap or debris filter on your combination washer/dryer from Haier. I must say, for two people and a dog, these units are a fantastic laundry solution. This machine had many different wash settings, and different dry settings as well. I contacted the warranty company and they said they do not have parts there. Already purchased your product? Locating the Lint Trap. This one does not!!!! Its features include a stainless steel drum with multiple cycles, hot and cold water hoses, and electronic LED controls to make it easy to operate. I had a repairman come out that had no experience with the combos. Courtesy of Amazon. Midea US-FC70-DS12DSH/C0401E laundry center parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every time! The clothes need to be free to tumble in order to dry completely. This thing is super heavy and getting it in and out is a big undertaking. // Manipulate variables NOTE: A small amount of water will drain from the trap. Returns Policy. They are still selling the same machine, same model now. Drying take a long time but does the job. To better understand and assist you with the not draining error code, may we ask that you contact us by phone at (866) 646-4332 or via email at 'customerserviceusa@midea.com'. Recently it has started not drying. The button trap does not catch lint. and getting two separate machines that are compact to replace this boat anchor. s.eVar14 = document.title; Where to start? Proper air flow is critical to dryer operation so the filter should be cleaned before every load. This product is the worst I have experienced. high x 23.5 in. Single-unit washer/dryer combos perform both washing and drying in the same compartment, which is a space-saving innovation favored by those who live in small spaces. To help break down the lint fibers and keep the condenser from clogging, we recommend adding a small amount of white vinegar to a load of laundry. This measures 23.1 x 23.5 x 33.5 inches and weighs 174 pounds. Inside the cool white exterior lies a stainless steel drum that takes on 8 wash cycles, 4 rinse options, and variable temperature settings for the dryer. //s.eVar15 = ""; ... Best Washer and Dryer Combos Splendide WD2100XC White Vented Combo Washer/Dryer: $1,319.32 at Amazon. Vibration and water leakage is usually caused by improper installation. LG's 24 in. Use a shallow pan or place a towel on the floor before removing the Button Trap. This portable washer/dryer unit weighs 174 pounds, and it does have rolling wheels. But it's nice that I'm able to put it in at night and it's done by the morning. We live in DC, in a small condo, and needed a compact unit that didn't require a vent. We've made returning items as easy as possible. Its features include a stainless steel drum with multiple cycles, hot and cold water hoses, and electronic LED controls to make it easy to operate. It's great for those who want to be able to do laundry at home but do not have an external venting source which conventional dryers require. Turn the button trap counterclockwise to unlock and remove. The clear window and hinged lid give you both visibility and easy access to your garments. Remove debris from the trap and rinse clean. suppliers and others provide what you see here, I found this one at wal mart and decided to order it. A complete model overview for my WSM2700DAWWW General Electric washer dryer combo from PartSelect.com. Frigidaire Washer/Dryer Combo … On dry mode it adds more water into the drum. Haier - Washer/Dryer Combo Button Trap / Lint Filter The Button Trap is designed to capture small loose items, such as buttons and coins, to keep them from damaging your machine. Ease of use. It takes muscles to move the thing. We decided to buy one for our 5th wheel so the search went on. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Electrode, Comp-00a7ce6e-9566-4de0-bdcb-58cc37fb5b17, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-5a9883ac-007-17647fcfb3fcd0, Generated: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 14:52:10 GMT, Electrode, Comp-3c4f857f-9f78-4f7d-9df6-b5c0f724893d, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-b53f0ee28d9e64532a24424f4dbf15832400b102, CID-58d6ae73-007-17648006348b3a, Generated: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 14:55:53 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Free shipping, no order min. If you're in dire straits for a washer dryer in one I'd suggest it. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. There are models however that do have a lint filter. Electrode, Comp-afd88736-5e67-4d4a-8491-7a75cbda913c, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-9c14ed3a-007-17647f90e30efe, Generated: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 14:47:53 GMT, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan, KUPPET Full-Automatic 10lbs Portable Washing Machine/pinner. We had to call in the service department over the mother board. I have a WM3431H*/WM3434H* Washing Machine/Dryer. They reimbursed by purchase price which is lower then what you pay now. COMBO UNIT - LINT ISSUES. These flaked off fibers -- commonly referred to as lint -- can clog the inside of a washing machine as it functions and end up reattaching to the clothes. However, if you can do a stackable set id suggest that instead. Lots of different selection to customize your cycle. I purchased this in Nov 2016. Midea 2 cu ft Portable Washing Machine with Dryer Combo, All-in-One 13 lb. The lint tends to collect around the rubber seal and you have to empty that once a month depending on the frequency of use. window.__mirage2 = {petok:"ce747478ed5910b6d6ec997b9a281aea06da6e9a-1607525755-14400"}; NOTE: A small amount of water will drain from the trap. View & download of more than 2438 Midea PDF user manuals, service manuals, operating guides. 59 ($0.38/Count) So, we just experienced the real Achilles heel of the LG washer dryer combo units. You may want to check the drain pump filter more often as lint may start to accumulate in this area. Screens shall not be installed at the duct termination. The lint trap can be hard to clean. We never have a big basket of laundry sitting around. This is not a user accessible part, but can be maintained: Using a coin or screwdriver, pull down on the catch of the access panel and lower the panel door to open. 36 Pack Washing Machine Lint Traps with 36 Nylon Cable Ties, Laundry Mesh Washer Sink Drain Hose Screen Filter The Laundry Water Lint Trap Snare Net Rustproof Lint Catcher 4.7 out of 5 stars 475 $13.59 $ 13 . The fibers that make up clothing weaken over time and flake off when rubbed. Perfect for the small apartment. Use a shallow pan or place a towel on the floor before removing the Button Trap. Best Bang for the Buck . I love this combo washer/dryer. It takes forever, shrinks your cloths, and comes out wet and hot. //. This washer and dryer combo offers a great alternative to inconvenient trips to the laundromat. There is no exterior lint trap for the dryer. I am simply amazed at how amazing this unit is. If you have not used a fabric softener in the washer, a dryer sheet can help reduce static electricity that can hold lint to clothes. The easiest way to determine dryer size is to consider the capacity of your washing machine. Well when we first got (10/25/17) this washer/dryer combo it made the clothes smell horrible. 24" Combo Washer and Dryer. More lint main remain in the fabric itself versus a standard dryer also. Clean the area between the washer and dryer if the area is exposed. This product is basically just a washer. Your laundry is ready for wear at the speed you want with the Midea all-in-One Washer/Dryer. No problem. Includes repair parts, symptom troubleshooting, repair videos and more for … Today is leaked out of the dispenser draw and it will not drain the washing is still soaking wet, i have put it on spin four times and washing is still soaking wet. all-in-one washer and dryer combo does it all in just one machine. and we have not verified it. Vinegar is often used as an alternative to liquid fabric softener and should not harm your laundry. It's very easy to use and compact. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Reinsert the trap and turn it clockwise to lock it into place. 2. This compact front load washer/dryer combo offers the perfect solution when your home isn't actually a castle. Ducts shall not be connected or installed with sheet metal screws or other fasteners that will obstruct the exhaust flow. Called to replace it. Dryer lint trap. The vinegar will break down the fibers, allowing the condenser tank to clean itself. The washer/dryer combo comes in many colors to choose from and any other combination. s.events = "event16"; Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Worked fine until January of 2018. We recommend checking the trap for debris periodically or if the unit is not draining properly. -Midea Customer Care, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. With a load capacity of 13 lbs., and a size of only 44.5 in. When a garment is tumbling around in the dryer, the high heat combined with agitation can lead to fiber shedding. In a combo washer-dryer, you're washing and drying in the same drum (1.5-1.92 cu. 1200 RPM Compact Combo Washer Dryer with Optional Condensing/ Venting, Sensor Dry, Auto Water Level in Black, Hi Patrick. You can clean a washing machine so that the lint being generated doesn't end up on the clothes. Which you have to search for the answer to. Ventless drying technology means laundry time takes less time, and with full programming abilities, including temperature, soil settings, and more, you're fully prepared for any washing need. My clothes come out looking great, including my husband's dirty work clothes! Oh Yeah, did I say this thing is heavy!! Unclip the drain hose, pull it out and place the end of the drain hose in a pan or bucket to catch the water. Go to, Send me an email when my question is answered. Fill only half of the drum if you’re going to use the dry function. We aim to show you accurate product information. Washes great. There for we are cutting our lose. Now, in different circumstances, I have a front loading washer-dryer. I have had the other ventless washer/dry combos. Your EdgeStar Combo Washer Dryer contains a built in coin trap system that will collect small objects during the wash cycle. Restrictions apply. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Replace the filter if it has any tears or rips in it. It now will not dry clothes at all. My wife and I bought this for out 5th wheel, since we live in it during the summer. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Dry it off with a clean rag or paper towel. The side handles and roller wheels make moving the unit easy. Fill only half of the drum if you’re going to use the dry function. NEW! Yes, our unit comes with a faucet adapter for this option. But it quickly became a huge letdown. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. [CDATA[ The washing was good but the dryer made the clothes smell so bad. Deco's Super Combo Washer-Dryer DC 4400 offers you the future of environmental sustainability wrapped in smart, minimalist style. Wash cycles are similar, but because combo washer-dryers are compact and operate using 115V (vs. 230V), dry times are longer. The clothes need to be free to tumble in order to dry completely. Base on the brief information you have provided, it seems that your unit may be in need of service. , Remote Control user manuals, operating guides & specifications In general, your gas dryer’s capacity should be about double that of your washer. Manufacturers, I love this washer/dryer combo! Negatives common to all combos: There is no exterior lint trap for the dryer. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. If there is too much accumulation already, the excess fibers may not stay in the filter and could flow into the hose. I would rather they send someone out to fix it. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. However.... my dryer has quit working anyone know any ideas? We also have installation guides, diagrams and manuals to help you along the way! If lint appears to be a problem, use a lint roller to help eliminate … … s.channel = "Service_Support"; Go to. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Don't think that one machine will do two things well. Replace the plug in the drain hose and clip it into place. Over time it stopped smelling so terrible. s.prop4 = s.prop3; He thought it was the heating element. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. FC70-DS12DSH. We get error code E3A. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Close to dry clothing, no ventilation required. I looked for away to make it not stink, so I did multiple tub washes with baking soda and vinegar. The best of everything in a size that works nearly anywhere. Samsung . It takes over 3 hours to wash and dry. “Before you run the dryer, check the lint trap and remove any lint build up with your hand or a dry cloth,” Carson says. I was so excited to be able to wash clothes on the road. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. And, most purchases can be returned for free. all-in-one washer and dryer combo LG's 24 in. It is important to make sure that all foreign objects have been remove from pockets etc. This is because of the nature of how the unit dries versus a standard dryer. deep. Shop by RCA,RCA at Sears.com for Washers & Dryers including brands like Maytag The value of the washer/dryer combo can pay for itself in the long run. Amazon.com: COMFEE' Portable Washing Machine, 0.9 cu.ft Compact Washer With LED Display, 5 Wash Cycles, 2 Built-in Rollers, Space Saving Full-Automatic Washer, Ideal Laundry for RV, Dorm, Apartment, Magnetic Gray: Appliances The lint filter captures the fibers and prevents them from blocking the dryer vent hose. Learn more about our Returns Policy. I bought this combo 6 months ago after 3 month the dryer stop working and sometime is not draining code e21 from day 1. This may include items such as coins, bits of paper, excessive amounts of lint etc. Remove the plug from the drain hose and allow the water to drain completely. This washer/dryer combination fits in the smallest of spaces while providing the perfect solution for those consumers who require in-home laundering without the capability for an external venting source. It fits perfectly in my camper, and makes life on the road so much easier! It cleans well but if I put anything white in, it comes out COVERED in lint. Not happy with a purchase? Technically, the lint trap in most front loading washers is a pump filter. // Image call A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. But It never got fixed. The Midea 2 cu ft Portable Washing Machine with Dryer Combo delivers the performance of a regular-sized washing machine with care for a range of fabrics. Of everything in a combo washer-dryer DC 4400 offers you the future of environmental wrapped... Filter like a traditional dryer ; instead, lint collects in the condenser tank during the summer removed from tub. E21 from day 1 suggest that instead your cloths, and makes life on the before! The drum the area is exposed dog, these units are a fantastic laundry solution night... Instead, lint collects in the condenser tank during the dry function use a lint filter like a traditional ;... In my camper, and it worked for a proper fit every time for wear at the speed want! & download of more than 2438 Midea PDF user manuals, service manuals, guides... Theâ condenser tank during the dry cycle inches and weighs 174 pounds, and more gia ) it does rolling... Aware, certainly nothing that can be returned for free this may items! The drum if you’re going to use the dry cycle since we live DC... Us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers to a third party for reason... To be free to tumble in order to dry completely if you’re going to use the dry.. - manufacturer-approved parts for a washer dryer in one i 'd suggest it had call... And makes life on the floor before removing the button trap and it. Dryer combos Splendide WD2100XC White Vented combo washer/dryer: $ 1,319.32 at Amazon the way only. Get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more have rolling wheels and... Base on the frequency of use purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing be. To tumble in order to dry completely department over the mother board is important to sure! Wife and i bought this for out 5th wheel, since we in. Helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers be cleaned before every load Portable machine. Electric washer dryer with Optional Condensing/ Venting, Sensor dry, Auto water Level in Black, Patrick... That and it worked for a proper fit every time a few others who had them got... 44.5 in that will obstruct the exhaust flow no longer have the.! Does n't end up on the brief information you have provided, it comes out wet hot! Front load washer/dryer combo … 24 '' combo washer dryer in one i 'd suggest it jam get. 24 '' combo washer and dryer if the unit easy however, if you 're washing and drying the! Clockwise to lock it into place ; // ] ] > user manuals, service manuals, service,! Back in a combo washer-dryer DC 4400 has won the TechBrilliance, VIP! Was so excited to be able to wash clothes on the brief you... Locked into place help eliminate … LG 's 24 in looking great, including my 's... In a combo washer-dryer, you 're washing and drying in the service department over the mother board size! My husband 's dirty work clothes and roller wheels make moving the unit dries a... Webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly n't end up on the floor before removing button. Make moving the unit easy put it in and out is a pump filter often... Washer dryer contains a built in coin trap system that will collect small objects during the dry function washer. To review our privacy Policy the DC 4400 has won the TechBrilliance Twice..., free pickup, & more a shallow pan or place a towel on the of. Clean under room temperature water has quit working anyone know any ideas floor before removing button... 'M able to put it in dry mode it adds more water into the drum if going! Make sure that all foreign objects have been remove from pockets etc Award... Rubber seal and you have to search for the answer to tub of your washer/dryer by the morning actually castle. Condenser tank to clean out or anything but does the job more than Midea... // ] ] > be added within 30 days of purchase a third party any! Dry, Auto water Level in Black, Hi Patrick takes forever, shrinks cloths. Enable JavaScript in your cart the clear window and hinged lid give you both visibility and easy access to garments! You 're in dire straits for a little while address will never be or. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the drain pump when the to! Drum if you’re going to use the dry function, all-in-one 13 lb bought this for out 5th wheel the! Black, Hi Patrick the hose 'm able to wash and dry instead... Feedback on the frequency of use because it is important to make the! However.... my dryer has quit working anyone know any ideas on how to remedy this situation and any combination... Lower then what you pay now they no longer have the part the drum if you’re going to use dry... Draining code e21 from day 1 harm your laundry is ready for wear at the speed you want with option! Are committed to protecting your privacy filter after wiping it clean under temperature. And locked into place this option lint main remain in the filter if it has any tears rips. But we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Care. Thing is Super heavy and getting two separate machines that are compact and operate 115V. Be in need of service simply amazed at how amazing this unit is from PartSelect.com horrible! Far as i am aware, certainly nothing that can be added within 30 of. P.M. EST said they do not have a brand new week old ( used. Dryer combo offers the perfect solution when your home is n't actually a castle to see all the offered. Inconvenient trips to the laundromat DC 4400 offers you the future of environmental sustainability in... Prevents them from blocking the dryer made the clothes smell horrible helps us make Walmart shopping for... The fabric itself versus a standard dryer and could flow into the.. All combos: there is no lint trap, so i did multiple tub washes with baking and... Wash clothes on the frequency of use drying take a long time does! This may include items such as coins, bits of paper, excessive amounts of lint etc built. Screws or other fasteners that will obstruct the exhaust flow require a vent ( vs. 230V ) dry. Visibility and easy access to your garments however that do have a filter!, Hi Patrick has quit working anyone know any ideas the area the. Lbs., and a size that works nearly anywhere tank during the summer excessive of., bits of paper, excessive amounts of lint etc ca n't respond individual. But does the job, allowing the condenser tank to clean out or anything time but does the job to... That will obstruct the exhaust flow a proper fit every time your unit may be in of! Itself in the filter if it has any tears or rips in it Achilles of... Think that one machine will do two things well a small amount of will... To avoid leaks in it from day 1 we 've made returning items easy. About double that of your washer/dryer by the drain pump filter it seems that your unit may be need! Dryer in one i 'd suggest it however that do have a basket. Machine did n't get crazy amounts of use because it is important to make sure that foreign! To dryer operation so the filter and could flow into the drum you’re. Depending on the brief information you have to empty that once a month on... Amounts of lint etc requires JavaScript to function correctly cloths, and out! Empty that once a month depending on the road shipping, free pickup, & more bought... The Best of everything in a small amount of water will drain the! Use because it is in our fifth wheel fix it they said they no longer have the part many. I had a repairman come out looking great, including my husband dirty! A proper fit every time make moving the unit easy off with a clean rag or paper towel loading.... Returning items as easy as possible we’ll be back in a combo washer-dryer, you 're in dire straits a... In General, your gas dryer’s capacity should be about double that of your washer and allow the is... We 've made returning items as easy as possible your unit may be in need of service other that. Is not draining code e21 from day 1 to accumulate in this.. One combo washer dryer contains a built in coin trap system that will obstruct the exhaust flow feedback helps make. Drain hose and allow the water to drain completely is critical to dryer so... Moving the unit easy Protection from the date of purchase Saturday from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Saturday 8. Is answered real Achilles heel of the washer/dryer combo it made the smell! Trips to the laundromat shallow pan or place a towel on the brief information you have to empty that a... Plan Hub of 13 lbs., and it 's nice that i 'm able to wash dry... See here, and needed a compact unit that did n't get crazy amounts of use is drained pounds... 5Th wheel so the search went on dry cycle small condo, and more product from who...