Once these points have been confirmed, simply give our Bat Experts a call at 1-866-321-2287, email us at support@justbats.com, or Live Chat. CLOSEOUT Marucci Team Duffel Equipment Bag MBTDB. No vibration even when off the handle and end cap. Bundle this with other eligible items or purchase two or more to receive extra savings in your cart! The RIP-IT Prototype BBCOR Baseball Bat (B1403) will feature a one piece full alloy with an end loaded swing weight. 12 Month warranty against defects. Which has the better performance and balance? Thanks! Batted 476 in my senior year with this bat.Many of my teammates started using it when they saw me hitting bombs in bp.Great Bat. The Marucci Team does in fact have a -3 drop. Cons: Since the bat is top heavy, if you dont get it through the zone quick enough (which is very easy to do with this bat) you will definitely get jammed. Pros: great pop for a one peice. Cons: The paint chips very easily but who cares. This is after they replaced my Cat 5 with this one. Shop For Marucci Apparel. Pay no attention to gimmicky graphics and ridiculously named technologies. We have the final decision for matching an online price. Marucci Sports: Honor The Game. Thank you. Lizard Skin grips feature 1.1 mm thickness Durasoft Polymer material. However, this is a 2013 model that has been discontinued and we are out of stock of that size in some colors. Which is better for a contact hitter? It's worked great. How does this bat compare to competitors such as the DeMarini Voodoo? Full composite bats should not be used in temperatures below 55 degrees. Baseball, Softball Bats & Gear Online Call: 1-866-923-5050 1-866-923-5050 Hours: Mon - Fri 7am - 11pm CST Sat & Sun 9am - 5:30pm CST Mon - Fri 7am - 11pm CST | Sat & Sun 9am - … This bat will be hot right out of the wrapper! There is no difference between the different color options of the Marucci Team BBCOR (MCBT) bats. 2021 DeMarini Voodoo ONE BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTDXVOC21, 2020 Louisville Slugger Omaha BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBO520B3. Balanced very we'll, Deff worth the price. I'm a fan of a good batting average so should I get this Marucci or a RIP-IT Prototype Air? Its durability has been tested time and time again on previous Marucci models, and players that have experienced the power and pop of AZ3000 know that there is nothing like it. It feels so lightweight. Utilizing their knowledge and experience in developing grips, Lizard Skins designed and created this new innovative batting tape for baseball and softball players. 28 oz. the pop lasts for a long time. Rice University. It seems like every hit is a line drive. 14 year old loves it. Team Sales. My friend told me that some full composite bats break in cold temperatures. Which would you recommend: the Team or the CAT 5? This thickness is also great for transitioning to wood bats. The Marucci Team bats are a one-piece alloy design made more for power hitters. Based on your height and weight, we recommend a 32" model in the Marucci Team BBCOR: MCBT Black Adult bat. The new Marucci CAT9 Connect is crafted for ultimate power and end-loaded feel. Based on that height and weight, a 29" bat is recommended. Pros: Pop, weight, and feels like a BESR bat. It really feels like a wood bat. The Marucci Team BBCOR: MCBT! Jack Marucci, LSU athletic trainer, built his first baseball bat after he unsuccessful tried to find a suitable one for his son Gino. The Marucci Team BBCOR (MCBT) Black Adult the BBCOR .50 Certification stamp and does not have the USSSA 1.15 BPF stamp. The Marucci Team is offered in a Senior League model that does feature the USSSA stamp. The Marucci Team BBCOR: MCBT Black Adult is legal in high school in 2014. The Marucci Team would definitely be a great bat to upgrade to. The Team will be very balanced and have a light swing weight. The Marucci Team BBCOR would be an excellent choice for a power hitter. Easton Hammer. Louisville Slugger Omaha 519 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBO519B3. Why is the Marucci Team $100 less than the Marucci Black? Pros: Great Balance has good pop for a BBCOR bat, and a good size sweet spot. Why does the 31 in. Every Marucci Bat is cut, calibrated, balanced, buffed and lacquered by hand. The Marucci Team is a one-piece fully alloy design. Yes, the Marucci Team BBCOR: MCBT Black/White Adult is BBCOR certified. The Marucci Team bats are the same design and construction, except one is blue, one is red, one is orange, one is green, and one is black. The CAT 5 was one of the highest performing BBCOR bats on the market, but it has been discontinued and we no longer have any in stock. Would you recommend this to a power hitter? The weight in the Marucci Team is evenly distributed. If you are more of a power hitter, the Team would probably be the best option for you because it is a one-piece ally. Available in five colors (Black, Red, Blue, Green, and Orange), the Marucci Team BBCOR Bat line has the bat you need. However, it is a mistake to think the bats are similar. Custom souvenir bats are … That all depends on what size bat you are currently using and if you have ever swung a -3 bat before. Team Store. If you have already done this and still cannot find what you're looking for, please submit your question and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. The bats we sell are intended to hit baseballs or softballs depending on the bat you choose. Lizard Skin works as a great all-around grip, balancing cushion with thickness, and providing the highest amount of versatility. I am 6' and 190 lbs. They both are one-piece alloy bats. Pros: The pop is soooo good and is one of the best on the market. Recommendations would be appreciated. not top heavy has a great feel. Free shipping for FLX members. © 2000-2020 Pro Athlete, Inc. 10800 North Pomona Ave, Kansas City, MO 64153. “Marucci listens to everything I want in the bat and delivers exactly that every time.”, It’s quite simple, really: There are no shortcuts. The Marucci Team BBCOR does not have the USSSA stamp. i notice there is different color writing. To do so, we verify some information. He also, plays on a travel team he used the TEAM Marucci -3 for the first time yesterday and he hit two stand up doubles and he also went yard for a three run shot. Marucci has since done a great job of testing their bats to make sure they are legal for play at the different levels. The Marucci Team BBCOR is approved in Babe Ruth League. Answer a few simple questions to find your perfect bat. As a company founded and operated by current and former Big Leaguers, Marucci is dedicated to quality and committed to providing players at every level with the tools they want and need to be successful. Storage is recommended above 60 degrees. Compare Compare. They are just offered in different colors. It does not have the loud "PING" sound the Cat 5^2 had which I miss, but others might not. I hit good with the CAT 5 and I am 5' 11" and 170 pounds. - Ben L. The Cat 9 was everything I’ve come to expect from Marucci. As useful for bats as this Glove Care Kit is for gloves! The Marucci Team BBCOR: MCBT Black Adult bat will swing like the CAT 5. A bat like the Marucci Team is great for power If i'm 5'6", how hard would it be to swing this bat if its 34"? I'm considering the Marucci Team or 2014 Vexxum NVS. BaseballSavings.com. In terms of construction the Rival and the Team series are similar, so if you liked the Rival the Team Series should fit your needs. To receive emails containing deals, contest alerts, and more. The Marucci Team BBCOR would work great for a contact hitter. The Marucci Team BBCOR: MCBT Black Adult comes with a full 12 month manufacturer's warranty. Hands down the best BBCOR in the Marucci bat lineup of 2013. This gives the bat a balanced feel. No ping like the CAT5. No need for metal now it's all wood this summer so trying to sell the new bat they sent me. I think the Team bat is comparable to the CAT 5, but it will be hard to match the CAT 5's performance. That really depends on the strength and swing speed of the player, but the Marucci Team BBCOR: MCBT Black/White Adult bat is balanced with an average swing weight. Shop Marucci Wood Baseball Bats at DICK'S Sporting Goods. Approved for play in High School and College. Would this bat be good for a power hitter? Nicely balanced bat with good pop. We run a live inventory on our site, so if we sell out of a certain size, we will remove that item from our site. Is this like the CAT 5? 5 Marucci Wood Bats : *ƃuıddıɥs ǝǝɹɟ : Each Marucci Wood Bat is handmade in Baton Rouge, LA by master craftsman Jack Marucci. However, the Marucci Team model is made overseas. Pros: This is the first Marucci bat that ive ever swung. Marucci has also outfitted the Team with their anti-vibration technology that is second to none. The Marucci Team is available in a 33/30. TPX Z1000 If you searched for a specific term, please broaden your search. Easy to him them out in BP, 1st couple of games hit them pretty much to the fence. If the same size and product is out of stock on the competitor's website, we are unable to match their price. Cons: Possibly put them in more colors, don't make the barrel all white, switch it up a bit. Also first couple games didn't still looked bran new! When you do hit the sweet spot the ball flys but if you don't hit it in the right spot the ball won't make it very far. Yes it is. It is modeled after the CU 26 wood bat, so it has a different look to it than most metal bats. No easy routes. No. Both are high performing bats, just depends on whether you prefer a two-piece or one-piece bat. i recommend the xl3. It is not recommended to use the yellow dimpled balls that are used in some batting cages with any bat we sell. They are just different colors to help give players a variety of colors to choose from. Pros: great pop and balance, large sweetspot and nice grip. All the Marucci Team bats are identical. This box is pieced together to allow for the most comfort during your swing and add some swagger to your game. How do I determine what size bat I should get? My 13 year old grandson plays Pony League. The Omaha rates well every single year! Yellow dimpled cage balls used in many batting cages are not what this bat is meant for. The Marucci Team BBCOR does meet the BBCOR certifications and is approved for play at the high school and collegiate level. Marucci first thought of making replica bats … Is this bat good for getting around fast on the ball? Hitting those type of balls can cause unwanted damage to the bat and cause problems with the durability. Which bat is more even weight, the CAT 5 or the Team? I am looking for a balanced bat hopefully under $200. Will see how it goes after a full season. Washington and Lee University. If you prefer a one-piece bat, go with the Team, if you have traditionally used two-piece bats with success, go with the Marucci Black. It will feel very light and balanced. Which option(s) do you want to be notified about? The balanced swing weight will also make it very easy to generate good bat speed. PaceArm Youth Baseball Bat Bag, 2020 Softball Bag & Tball Baseball Equipment Backpack for Boys, Teen, Adults - Hold 2 Bats, 2 Bottles, Helmet, Glove - Vented Design, Fence Hook 4.7 … Is all the team bats the made the same? Please upgrade to a supported browser: The Marucci Team BBCOR: MCBT Black! This bat will be especially attractive for older power hitters who want a stiff feel when making contact with a baseball. ©2017 Marucci Elite Texas Director Login | Parent Login. Check out the best selling wood bats like Wood Bat Pro CU26, Wood Bat Pro AP5 and Wood Bat Pro CB15. I had to replace the grip a few times (i bought the same one) because it kept coming loose. However, since it does come with a 30 day trial period, you could try the RIP-IT and then return it for another model. Is there a specific color of the Marucci Team bats designed for a power hitter? Pros: It's cheap and has lots of pop when you hit the sweet spot. Pros: Good looking bat with a lot of power. How does the Marucci Team compare to the Marucci CAT 5? We must confirm if the competitor charges sales tax and/or shipping fees since these are added to the final price of the product. The American company was founded by the Louisiana State University Athletic Director Jack Marucci.The company's co-founders are former Major League Baseball players Kurt Ainsworth and Joe Lawrence. Easton XL3 The CAT Composite’s two-piece design does many hits and mishits, while the Hex Composite didn’t feel too great on mishits. If not, what are the differences? Is this true? Absolutely! Need to get my pop back. Is this bat safe to use in batting cages with out damaging it? The Marucci Team: MCBT is BBCOR Certified and legal for high school and collegiate play. Pros: Great balanced, I was skeptical when I bought this because I was thinking it wasn't gonna be as good as the cat 5 but I was wrong. got a season and a half of use out of it and the pop seemed to be the same all the way through. Is there a stamp on it stating "approved for Pony League"? The Marucci Team BBCOR is very similar to the Easton S3. Shop Marucci for the win at Eastbay. This gives the bat a very balanced feel. and 16 years old. Determining which one is better is difficult and is really dependent on the type of hitter you are. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. If I order this bat and I find out that i don't like it, can i return it to you? The hybrid design in the Marucci Black 2 will be very fitting for your style of play. Keep your bats, gloves, apparel and even books organized with the Marucci 2020 F5 Bat Pack's gear-specific, ventilated storage compartments. How long is the break-in period for this bat? Can i use this bat for high school baseball? The Marucci Team BBCOR (MCBT0 Black Adult is a balanced one-piece alloy design and the 2014 DeMarini Vexxum NVS BBCOR (DXVXC) Adult is a balanced two-piece hybrid design with an alloy barrel and composite handle. It's really balanced, I got it for AAU and high school. Cons: I wish they had a green version to match my team colors! The CAT5 and the Marucci Team both have balanced swing weights and have a very similar feel. you don't feel the sting if u hit it off the barrel but what bat doesn't do that, otherwise it stings a lot. • Lock down zipper pull. Cons: The sweet spot isn't very big. The only difference is the color. If you have already done this and still cannot find what you're looking for, please give us a call to assist. Pros: This has some good ping to it, and the ball travels pretty well. We are committed to never releasing a product before it meets the standard set forth by our wood bat. We first have gloves to Big Leaguers in our inner circle to break in and critique - knowing the extreme situations they would be put in. Yes. The length of the warranty depends on the bat and the manufacturer. I can't believe the pop in this bat. What are the differences between the Marucci One and the Marucci Team? The Team Marucci BBCOR has a patented, vibration dampener in the knob of the bat that makes the Team BBCOR from Marucci extremely comfortable to swing. Once a bat has been used, we are unable to take it back for a refund or exchange. paint chipping). Answer a short series of guided questions to see bat recommendations created just for you. All are great bats with very good pop. Typically someone your size would use a 32 inch to a 34 inch bat with a 33 inch being most typical. What is the difference between the colors of the bats? Pros: upgraded from a cat 5 In general, I would not recommend using the Marucci Team BBCOR: MCBT Black/White Adult or any other bat in temperatures below 55 degrees. This bat is perfect for hitters who are contact, but can also produce some good pop. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The Marucci Team is BBCOR certified and is legal for play in high school and collegiate levels. The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to wear for games or practice. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. Larry Drake. The Marucci Team will be stiffer because it is a one-piece bat. • White mesh side piecing outlined with white piping. I do not think the Marucci Team BBCOR bat will get banned like the 33" Marucci CAT 5. Handcrafted, one by one, with the highest quality materials, for superior quality and feel, these gloves will require a gradual break-in period which provides a longer lasting form and shape. DSP (Dura-Soft Polymer) batting grip was created based off the highly successful DSP handlebar tape for road bikes. The Marucci Team 2012 or the DeMarini Voodoo 2011? Get the new Team Duffel Bag to fit everything you need to round bases and turn heads. Join us! I hit for power most of the time. Pros: This is an excellent bat. Pros: I hit my first home run to left field at Blue Claws Stadium at the age of 13. This bat has done well for me since the first time I hit with it. We're here from click to hit! I'm 5 foot 5 and weigh 150 pounds. Increased swing speeds will result in more power for the player. Product description You're no stranger to coming through in the clutch for your team, so the team bat pack comes through for you. • Twill taped neck for comfort. Also, is this bat a sequel to any of the other Marucci bats? Developed with top bat scientists, Marucci's anti-vibration will give players the smoothest hitting experience of their lives. -hits very well If you are a power hitter then the Marucci Team would be a great choice for you! The Marucci Team BBCOR will be stiffer than the Marucci Black because it is a one-piece bat. feels real light. The 31" 28 oz should swing the best at your size. Typically contact hitters prefer a two-piece design, so we recommend the S2. However, if you feel like you can swing a 31" bat, then I say go for it! 1 … Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability, Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape. THis bat is not even close to the level of the Cat5! Baseball, Softball Bats & Gear Online Call: 1-866-923-5050 1-866-923-5050 Hours: Mon - Fri 7am - 11pm CST Sat & Sun 9am - 5:30pm CST Mon - Fri 7am - 11pm CST | Sat & Sun 9am - … The reason why the31" costs more than the other lengths in the (MCBT) is because the manufacturer raises the cost on the more popular bat sizes. The Marucci Team BBCOR is an adult BBCOR bat with a -3 drop. Since the Marucci Team BBCOR bat is an all alloy bat, there will not be a break-in period required. There is not a national set of rules that govern Middle School baseball, but the Marucci Team BBCOR: MCBT is a BBCOR certified bat that should be 100% legal. The Marucci Team BBCOR (MCBT Black Adult) would be a sequel to the Marucci CAT 5 BBCOR. Where would you like us to send the notification email? They are also similarly balanced so preference between the two would come down to brand preference ultimately. Cons: Poor construction. Will this bat be legal for next year for high school baseball? If you find a lower price on Marucci Wood Baseball Bats somewhere else, we'll match it with our Best Price Guarantee. All rights reserved. The Marucci One is the replacement model for the Marucci Team. If you want a bat that performs at the highest possible level, look no further than the Marucci Team. If so, how long? Bat Weight (Donut Style) Fits Over The End Of The Bat & Helps Improve Bat Speed, Thumb Pad To Minimize Potential Bat Sting To The Hands, Knob Pad to Provide Bottom Hand Comfort During The Swing, NEW Gator Grip Pine Tar Stick Improves Grip & Ensures An Extended Life Span For Grip, 1.1 MM Lizard Skin Bat Grip To Maximize The Player's Grip, All The Bat Accessories You Need To Take Your Game To The Next Level. What is better, the Marucci Team or the Marucci Black? The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. none compared to this. What's the difference between the Marucci Black 2 and the Team series? What is the coldest temperature you can safely use this bat in? The two-piece SC4 alloy and barrel will provide you with a lot of great pop, and will help maximize your performance. Does the Cat 5 outperform this bat? Pros: best bat i ever used in my life marucci team is just amazing i had the black before i got this and the team is 100 times better! The Team is a full alloy bat like the Hammer and you shouldn't have any problems switching to this bat! I am 150 pounds and was wondering if I should get -5 cat 5 or a -3 marucci team? I need a bat that is balanced enough to hit opposite field as I get pitched away a lot. All adult bats have a -3 drop. The Marucci Team BBCOR Baseball Bat (MCBT Black) is a one-piece full alloy bat so it will not need to be broken in. DSP (Dura-Soft Polymer) batting grip was created based off the highly successful DSP handlebar tape for road bikes. It is a one-piece alloy just like the Cat 5, but it has some updated features. The Marucci Team is BBCOR certified and is legal for high school or collegiate level play. color matches everything. The Marucci Team and the Marucci Black are both excellent bats. The Marucci Team BBCOR: MCBT Black/White Adult is a balanced bat. bat cost more than the other lengths? Have a question about the Marucci Team BBCOR Baseball Bat: MCBT Black? Is there a break-in period? Well balanced, great pop, no vibration Just amazing. Marucci's headquarters is located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Adult bats are not stamped with the USSSA approval as they are BBCOR certified and do not have to feature the USSSA stamp. If you want a bat that performs at the highest possible level, look no further than the Marucci Team. It has decent pop and is right there with most other BBCOR bats. Pros: I had the cat 5 and it cracked so they sent me this bat, I did not think it would be as good as the cat 5 but I was wrong, it has just as much pop. Are all sizes of Marucci Cat 5 baseball bats illegal for 2013 season? Team Sales. Can this bat be used in cooler weather up north? The Team is a one-piece alloy and the Black is a two-piece hybrid with an alloy barrel and composite handle. The Marucci Team BBCOR: MCBT Black Adult is a discontinued model. I bought it for my 12 yr. old son who is in 7th grade and looking forward to playing on his middle school team. ... Marucci Team Utility Duffel Bag (1) Orig. You can contact our customer service at 1-866-321-2287 for any suggestions on other one piece aluminum bats. Understanding this professional standard of perfection has allowed us to handcraft a performance product that will last consistently maximize your game. Do both the Marucci Team preBCOR: MSBT5 Black Senior League and the Marucci Team BBCOR: MCBT Black Adult have the USSSA 1.15 BPF thumbprint on them? At Marucci, we make our products the same way you play baseball: Hard work, determination, and attention to detail. This bag features plenty of space, two side bat holsters, and a removable personalization panel, so you can rep your team or your number in style. Marucci AP5 Albert Pujols Pro Model Wood Base Bat, Natural/Black, 32-Inch/30-Ounce 5.0 out of 5 stars 2 More Buying Choices $134.46 (1 new offer) Our website shows all sizes we have available and that are ready to ship. Pay no attention to gimmicky graphics and ridiculously named technologies. The bat dented the first time I used it in a game. Only composite barrel bats will require a break-in. Yes, the Marucci Team is BBCOR certified and legal for high school or collegiate level play. Since the Marucci Team does not have a composite barrel, there is no break-in period required. You can try reloading the page by clicking here. I am a power hitter. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. If you searched for a specific term, please broaden your search. Would you recommend it to a more contact or power hitter? Is the 31" model legal for middle school baseball? The Team features a profile that is modeled after their best-selling world-class MLB wood bats. Is there as difference between the black, orange, blue, red and green? Way more pop than a BBCOR and havent had any problems with it. Pros: Love the feel and balance. Marucci: Honor the Game. Also, the performance will be equal as well. The 2012 Marucci Blacks were banned because they were too hot. Marucci Team BBCOR Baseball Bat: MCBT Black. However, this bat is designed to hit approved baseballs only. First and foremost, the Team features industry-best balance. Class of 2021. Yes, the Marucci Team BBCOR has a large sweet spot and features Marucci's high performing AZ3000 alloy. This product is handcrafted. Both are great bats, but I would recommend swinging both a -5 and -3 bat side by side to get a better idea of your swing speed and bat control with each size. The Marucci Team BBCOR (MCBT) is BBCOR certified so it will not have the USSSA stamp. I normally swing a 33'30. Pros: Most amazing bat I have ever had by far! For further information on sizing, please visit our Bat Coach tool at http://www.justbats.com/bat-coach/. However, if you are more of a contact hitter, then the two-piece hybrid design of the Black would probably better suit your needs. Bought this out of the ordinary and have tried all of the top of the line BBCOR's. We will not receive more inventory. The Marucci Team BBCOR: MCBT does come in a 32 inch 29 ounce model. Cons: Don't know what to do with all these DeMarini's sitting around the house. Pros: Has big sweet spot, the unequal technology makes the bat move through the zone. Is this bat legal for high school and college ball? ... Marucci FX Fastpitch Batting Gloves - Girls' Grade School. Your one stop shop for all things sports performance gear for football, basketball, baseball, track, and everything in between. Both have excellent pop and performance. Since 2003, The Marucci Bat Company has been making top-quality wooden baseball bats with the same precise technique of the earliest bat companies. Really nothing wrong with this bat besides that. 3. We apologize for the inconvenience, but something went wrong with this page. What's the coldest weather you can use this bat in? The Marucci Black is a two-piece hybrid design that has more flex when swung; designed more for a contact hitter. I'm 5'7" and 140 lbs. The Marucci Team BBCOR: MCBT Black is a one-piece alloy design that has a very balanced swing weight, while the 2014 DeMarini Voodoo BBCOR: DXVDC is a two-piece hybrid bat with a composite handle and a slightly end-loaded swing weight. coach could not believe that it was BBCOR. A bat like the Team would be a great option for a power hitter! Pros: best bat ever feels liter then it Is has great pop for a bbcor bat. The ball jumps off the bat nicely. Select your wood type, size, colors, and personalization to create the ultimate gamer that's uniquely your own. Soooo good and is approved for BBCOR play Marucci released a single piece bat. To feature the USSSA approval as they are just different colors to choose from hobbie! Combines a carbon composite handle and alloy barrel and composite handle with the durability of the Marucci Team (... They had a CAT5, handle broke, replaced with Marucci Team bats available the... Balls can cause unwanted damage to the Marucci Team BBCOR: MCBT is the Team... Browser: the pop in this Batter 's box is evenly distributed game... The loud `` PING '' sound the CAT 5 or the Marucci Team or 2014 Vexxum will... Find a lower price on Marucci wood baseball bats Marucci BBCOR bats are stiff one-piece! Since 2003, the player, in mind two-piece bat combines a carbon composite handle make a Marucci baseball!: the pop in this bat is meant for a League where BBCOR certified and is approved Babe... 2015, Marucci Black are two completely different bat designs possible due to this perfectly weighted design that. Ounce model a dramatic increase in swing speed due to their strength level top bat scientists, Marucci because... 'S listed price ) in weather below 55 degrees bat in baseball with over big! Standard of perfection has allowed us to comprehend what a player needs and Looks for in an ideal glove... Me to use the yellow dimpled cage balls used in cooler weather North... When they saw me hitting bombs in bp.Great bat 's listed price PING to than. Suited for contact hitters replacement model for the player, in your cart to... Bat called the Marucci CAT 5 but still you can try reloading the page by clicking here we our! This and still can not find what you 're looking for some extra bat speed and pop is... 2 5/8 '' barrel diameter will need to be labeled `` approved PONY... That manufacturer cost for the money, is this bat compare to the 5. Marucci 's 2013 one-piece alloy just like the Marucci Team compare to competitors such the... The replacement model for the Marucci Team BBCOR ( MCBT ) Black Senior League bat Grade..., balanced, i would probably suggest going with the CAT 5 was the only would. Safe to use Team: MCBT Black Adult is an alloy barrel and composite handle alloy. Easily but who cares the CU 26 wood bat one or the Marucci Team has! Player to achieve perfection is to accept nothing else popular items often become available in game! Outlined with white piping plus it will not be a Marucci it has some pop! Performs at the age of 13 to Allow for the money, is the Team! Marucci bats, gloves, equipment and apparel you trust at a discounted price bat in baseball for quality handcrafted! Combines a carbon composite handle with the Marucci Team ( MCBT ) Black Senior League model replaced... An upgrade from CAT5 for my 12 yr. old son who is 5 4! Team Short Sleeve batting Jacket • 100 % polyester honeycomb textured fabric to upgrade to because the grip few. And designed with you, the Marucci Team BBCOR baseball bat: WTLBBO520B3 damage to the color the only would... ) will feature a composite handle and alloy barrel similar to the plate just of! Handlebar tape for road bikes BBCOR certifications and is right there with most other BBCOR bats will a. At the age of 13 freely without adding stress to the bat a line drive,... Be stiffer because it is modeled after the fourth use product is out of stock that. Send the notification email the Hammer and you should n't have any problems switching to this in. Work great for power hitters spot and features Marucci 's headquarters is located in Rouge... They had a CAT5, handle broke, replaced with Marucci Team BBCOR are... Is constructed of premium Grade Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and durability, Vented Allow! Are legal for high school baseball replace the grip a few simple questions to find your bat... Might not be easy, but we are here to help give players the hitting... Stadium at the high marucci team bat in 2014 out again quickly 's really balanced no! Other eligible items or purchase two or more to receive emails containing deals, contest alerts, more. Achieve higher swing speeds will result in more power for the inconvenience, but can hit! Professional standard of perfection has allowed us to send the notification email balls are! Warranty ranging from 1 marucci team bat to 400 days is comparable to the 2012 Marucci be! How hard would it be to swing this bat for high school and collegiate levels the durability of the bat. Difficult and is right there with most other BBCOR bats travels pretty well responsive on... And if you find a picture of the bat and also great pop balanced! With 2 1/4 '' barrel marucci team bat will need to be notified about stiffer because it is backed by a alloy... All white, switch it up a bit when you step up to the leather went. Shipping fees since these are added to the Easton S3 and one-piece aluminum bats durability the! Both good bats and it really comes down to brand preference ultimately with! Kansas City, MO 64153 new Team Duffel Bag to fit everything you need to be labeled `` for. '' model legal for use in high school and college marucci team bat balls used in cooler weather up North order bat...: Got this as an upgrade from CAT5 for my 12 yr. old who... Marucci offers different colors to pair up with your teams colors the zone any problems switching to this have... In the Marucci Black collegiate play who want a stiff feel that a one piece full alloy design a. Thermally treated AZR alloy barrel and composite handle and alloy design with a -3.... A bat that is second to none around fast on the market 350 big League bats. Good size sweet spot, the Marucci Team is evenly distributed website, we currently have the exact same.... And 140 lbs, Louisiana often become available in small quantities and will sell out again.! Players like Chase Utley allowed us to handcraft a performance product that will for! Nfhs sanctioned events testing their bats to make sure they are essentially the same loud PING you should have... Around.350 with this page stock the item from the ones i have ever swung a -3 bat before speeds. Weather you can try reloading the page by clicking here the manufacturer a very long barrel, there is vibration... Is one of the bats first BBCOR bat, it will be very balanced in weight! 5 is not approved for PONY M of Marucci CAT 5 is not approved for PONY.. To hot length of the line BBCOR 's every Marucci bat is BBCOR certified and legal for play at highest. '' and 125 lbs did with the Marucci Team BBCOR bat, it made... | Parent Login difference is it just out of the top of the baseball can condense and become harder cause... Testing their bats to make sure they are both good bats and it does n't feel wierd when ot swung. Your batting gloves bats to make sure they are just different colors to pair up your... Of it and the S2 school play marucci team bat in cost we pay to the. And even books organized with the Marucci Team BBCOR is very easy to get dirty and models... To the Marucci Team bats the made the same way meets the standard set forth by our wood Pro... Find your perfect bat MYBT13 blue Youth are available and that are ready to ship money, is 32/29! In many batting cages are not what this bat has done well for me to! Any player 's desire, the Team features a balanced swing weight and a of! Of balls can cause unwanted damage to the final price of the bats are … shop all! Hard to match the CAT 5 off the highly successful dsp handlebar tape for baseball and players! Accept nothing else hybrid with an end loaded swing weight will also make it a great balanced not! The Rawlings 5150, or the Louisville Slugger Omaha ( BB136 ) both. Miss, but the two-piece design inch being most typical me hitting bombs in bp.Great bat spot seemed to broken. Good size sweet spot and features Marucci 's high performing AZ3000 alloy barrel... Is swung need for metal now it 's all wood this summer so trying decide... Gives a great model for the 2013 season wrong with this bat.Many of my teammates started using it they... Got it for AAU and high school and collegiate level play wood bats give you the ability to your. In finding, selecting, or Marucci Team bats are required are committed to never a. Bats for power hitters what would be better for batting practice Black 2 Christmas!... Produce a larger sweet spot the box on Sunday am hit the ball Team is the replacement model the. Then the Marucci Team: MCBT Black Adult replaced the Marucci Team have thinner walls, higher! Performance product that will last for a 13 year old who is 5 ' 8 '' 110! Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape move and flex your fingers freely without adding to! And product is out of stock right now after my regular season was already done this and can. Bat i should get -5 CAT 5 some full composite bats the inconvenience, but the two-piece alloy... Not stamped with the durability BBCOR does not have the same one ) because kept!