BTW nigga if you happen to drop by this area what superheroes outfit would u parade in? That’s stupid. Gorilla has no chance, leopards have killed several silverback gorillas in time. Go. Some corrections, tigers and lions have approximately same bite force. I have seen Male Bengal Tigers far bigger than many Male African Lions. The lion's attack has efficacy solely in the bite, due to the immense upper body strength of a silverback and its general mobility, I think it highly unlikely the lion should kill the gorilla. Vs. Head of the pride, full grown male lion. Death fight: African Male Lion Vs Silverback Gorilla. Lions, tigers and bears have size and strength advantage + they are all predatory animals. When was the last time a lion took a cape baffalo alone? It also does this while attacking a (weakened) elephant. a lion would destroy a gorilla, lions take down prey much larger than a gorilla, like nile crocodiles and buffulo. You really don't want to mess with a pissed off male silverback gorilla. A gorilla male can easily lift 1000kg up in air according to this serie, that makes its stronger then the 5 strongest men in the world combined. Gorillas are stronger than Tigers and would rip big cats apart if they actually wanted to fight them. Oftentimes the best fighters whip ass and do it without hatred or malice. gorillas can fricking punch are u thick they cant just bite. No! U a bitch ass hide online, you must be a nigger..because you sound like youre stupid as one. Imagine paying 4+ years in college and having debt to lie on the internet and write garbage. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Leopards are much smaller than Tigers and Lions, half the size. A jaguar is just a bigger and stronger leopard. Because they cannot. On this episode of Animal Face-Off a gorilla and leopard go head to head. It Have Massive Scary Arms that can ripp Limbs..With a bite of 1000+ The Useful Hands and Thumbs For Grabbing. Tigers are one of nature’s most feared predators and are known for the power and strength. Males can weigh between 300 and 450lbs with the smaller females ranging between 200 to 300 pounds. If you actually change your profile pic bc of this, I’d get a good chuckle out of that. The fight would likely go to the one with the most stamina, which would probably be the gorilla. Just to note, I assume we're talking about Cape/African buffalo. If its against one lion, assuming average weight, the silverback has a 100lbs weight advantage on a lion, and the lion is less used to getting his head attacked by those massive hands. A silverback gorilla or a lion? SILVERBACK IS THE 1ST TO BE DESTROYED. Actually This Was The Best analysis I’ve Read about Animal Fights Very Factual The Tiger Is Nothing to Play With at ALL. Gorillas are large and strong creatures that can hold their own in a fight. Its superior mobility and having four limbs w/ which it can grip is too much of an advantage. A grizz would kill every one of these MFs and play with the dead bodies until he got bored. Same thing with the bear neck is way to thick. In the end, the fight would most likely go to the grizzly bear. Also the gorilla is not a predator. We take a look at Gorilla Vs Lion who would win? It’s reach is also limited. What’s gayer than that? Another thing to consider is the Gorillas lacks claws and will be at a severe disadvantage amongst 3 species with the most deadliest sets of claws of any animals. The gorilla would be able to put up a fight and could injure the tiger if he was able to get a bite in, but that would be his only offense. Your email address will not be published. Ned Hardy | Contact | Privacy Policy | DMCA StomachPunch Media, LLC. Male Lion has tried to kill baby Gorilla. -Tiger haters, Lion lovers. But yeah, lion is far stronger than a Gorilla, a lion is atleast x 1,5 a gorilla size. If the Gorilla can get its hands around the lion skull, the skull should shatter. you die, Come join our discussions, post your own battles and kick some ass! leopard isn’t natural predator of gorillas, it’s just Tarzan cartoon. These cookies do not store any personal information. Thank you for finally saying it. These hypotheticals are so freaking ridiculous but let’s be realistic. All your are saying doesn’t make sense Grizzlies are excellent hunters and are no stranger to killing both to eat and to defend their young. If you don’t, well, everyone gets to keep enjoying the joke. The gorilla might not surive killing the lion in the long run, but I would say advantage to the animal strong enough to throw the lion around like a toy. share. It will fight back. It´s good to remember that leopards have killed silverback gorillas in many occasions and leopards are way smaller than gorillas. Go. As well as Indian elephants. Lion vs Gorilla gorillas are built to kill plants, lions are built to kill animals, lions have claws (gorillas have the same claws we do) teeth, and a knowledge of how to use them. One last thought…it’s quite possible that a gorilla could crush the skull of a tiger, lion or bear. They say that a gorilla can crush a man skull with just a squeeze of it’s hand but a bear will take a mans clean off with one swipe. THEN THE LION. P.S. I assume the gorilla is your favorite animal followed by the lion. Setting would be a gladiator arena, no trees, no bushes, just flat ground Also lions are faster, more agile, and I don't think would allow the gorilla to come close. A gorilla would hit right through the lions bones. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Leopards intentionally stay away from silverbacks because they know how strong they are and will not even attempt to attack … Unless big cats can some how hit a main artery they ain’t making it far. Tiger would destroy a gorilla and have its throat ripped out. Gorilla vs Lion real fight! They are also well built for ground … Pretty funny stuff. Apocryphally perhaps, a Rajah in previous times put a lion and a tiger in a pit to see who’d win. Nor dies it urbanise punches or headlocks or any other complete fantasy.. That kind of estimations are based on nothing. those bones, Male gorillas show an unbelievable amount of strength. Published on May 6, 2019 Male Silverback Gorilla vs Lion who would win? A dream, I mean, look at your Spiderman profile pic, you clearly have a love for men in colorful costumes. He could break the tigers leg like it’s nothing. Yeah man don’t take this dudes crap seriously, must be some antisocial tiger fanboy who desperately battles for his bs to be heard. I bet you will let a tiger f u in the assss if you could. What about a tiger? If the gorilla even gets the upperhand and is somehow able to get a hold of the lion without getting fucked up, the lion would roll onto its back and tear it apart that way. I have seen Male Lions far bigger than many Male Bengal Tigers. hide. The height of a male mountain gorilla standing erect would be 150cm, whereas females would stand at 130 cm. You are the one embarrassing yourself if you think the tiger loses this fight. That 650 psi for lion is nonsense based on nonsense information. A male grizzly weighs in at 600 pounds and stands 7 feet tall. The jaguar. Using this skill it is a 99% victory against the big cats unless the elephants & rhino decided to join in. 1; 2; 3; First Prev 3 of 3 Go to page. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Silverback Gorilla vs Male Lion Thread starter ScreenXSurfer; Start date May 10, 2009; 1; 2; 3; Next. An alpha, full grown, male silverback gorilla. Silverback Gorilla vs Male Lion Thread starter ScreenXSurfer; Start date May 10, 2009; Prev. The … KING KONG is the legend of every children in the World. Male Lion has tried to kill baby Gorilla. It all depends on the individual. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Setting would be a gladiator arena, no trees, no bushes, just flat ground. Squats: Gorilla vs Man. Not only that but gorillas are not fighters or killers. If its against one lion, assuming average weight, the silverback has a 100lbs weight advantage on a lion, and the lion is less used to getting his head attacked by those massive hands. Gorilla Vs Lion who would win. I saw a matchup of the Siberian Tiger vs. the Kodiac bear on Discovery's animal duel, and the Bear wasted the tiger. Its just the facts here guys. Required fields are marked *. Q99. Theytakedown large strong animals on a regular basis contrary to popular belief, most male lions hunt regularly because most are not the head of a pride that distinction goes only to a dominant male lions which there are few. Tigers can fight on their hind legs , have stronger forelegs and a stronger bite. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. (The manes are protective in battle.) Tiger is bigger and stronger. Gorillas regularly have intense fights, they're massively powerful, and silverbacks are massively heavy. Some have been taught sign language and learned to communicate with the handlers. They can also reach a speed of 23-25mph. Or simply grip an leg and tear it off. Forget internet nerds and little kids, lets see what actual wild life experts say about Goillas vs Big Cats…link below, https://www.earthlifeexpeditions.com/gorilla-vs-lion/, Spot on analysis. The large primates can lift over ten times their body weight and with the rare exception of a leopard, have no natural predators. Sometimes the power of goodness overtakes the physical attributes of villainous competitors. Posted by 1 year ago. No number of hyenas will challenge an adult male lion. I want to give a clear answer based on real world knowledge of both these great animals. Although assuming a male silverback and an adult male orangutan was on a battleground, the gorilla might win the battle. A tiger is a WAY more fearsome creature. Well lets be honest Spidey has the best outfit among most of the superheroes. Also, I’m black. Archived. That’s a good question i would like to think the gorilla just because of it’s superior intellect but the grizzly has almost the same strength and is bigger. World Record for Heaviest Bench Press (Male) Gorilla: 4,000 lb (1,810 kg) Here's a spirited discussion on a gorillas prospects for being a bench press champion. Most people have a hard on for specific species of animals if they are animal lovers and they always go for the one that really inspired them as a child. Big cat attacks gets brushed off. hes so stupid, a lion would shit on a tiger cus they fight like every 10 mins and tigers are made for sneak attacking, theirs only like a 20kg weight difference, tigers are like assassins if they land on the lion from a tree they could win but if its face on, well all the real vids I watched which was recorded (their all old grey vids since that’s when their wasn’t animal activists deleting every real vid) the lion won every single one, but to the actual thing, a gorilla would smash every one of these animals, a gorilla can lift more then a tonne, a gorilla would throw the tiger and lion up into the tree and smash the skull of the grizzly bear into the ground with ease, the gorilla is the strongest pound for pound animal in the world. There are two species of gorillas: Gorilla gorilla, the lowland species, and Gorilla beringei, the mountain species. A 400lb gorilla is actually about equally as strong as a grizzly that’s even upwards of 1000lbs bc of their physiology. 1,352 1. African lion is really bigger than Silverback gorilla (on average).It is 2 times faster and much more agile and quickly compared to the Silverback gorilla! With the tiger’s powerful and razor-sharp claws any attempt by the gorilla to grab it would be met with a fierce and deadly blow. Who’s leaving alive? The silverback’s jaw is insanely tremendous and strong compared to those of a mere lion. If its against one lion, assuming average weight, the silverback has a 100lbs weight advantage on a lion, and the lion is less used to getting his head attacked by those massive hands. As for bite force, you know what blows them all out of the water? In my village far far away somewhere in Africa our male gorillas usually jump out from no where grapple, grab & lock the four limbs of their opponent from the behind while their saliva dripping from their mouth due to over excited to finish off their opponent with shadow cock blast & thrust. 1,928 5. Could go either way. The think skinned silverback would bleed out in minutes against any lion, grizzly, or tiger. Battle. Go. I say the comments against each other may be silly and childish but they are still mean. for me, Gorilla could literally tear a lion in half but is probably too stupid to do so. Leopards hunt gorillas, Including adult male silverbacks. A tiger wouldn’t even stand a chance against an adult male. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. leopards occasionally hunt Gorillas, and while I wouldn't pick a Leopard against a Gorilla in a head to head fight, a Lion is larger and stronger than a Leopard, and is more than capable of just straight up killing it. Grizzly bears and all other brown bears which are larger than the American grizzly would absolutely destroy gorillas and the Canadian brown bears what did you feed lions and tigers as well unfortunately they are just too big and too strong the largest Tigers would defeat the largest lions but pound-for-pound it can go either way as has been proven on videotape plenty of times although these morons who these hypotheticals never seem to watch the video that exists when these animals are in captivity and face each other. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Tigers and lions are practically the same and both are bigger and stronger than gorillas with superior killing abilities. bref, Mar 23, 2014 #127. 1; 2; 3; Next. They usually fein aggression andcharge other threatening animals beating their chests and making noise. It is not likely that these two majestic animals would ever meet. the lion would win this fight easily 123787373737373 (11) “Great Answer” (2) Flag as… ¶ I know I know many of the haters are just too jealous and start calling names & tagging Spidey’s fan. It just has a better physiology for a had up fight. This article has so much misinformation, that it´s ridiculous really. Even if the bear got it pinned, the gorrilla could gouge it’s eyes out w/ ease and would rip off the bears testicles, not to mention a gorillas insane bite force, 1500 psi, which is sig greater than ANY bear’s or big cat’s. They are no match Either a lion or a tiger. The first matchup will be the silverback gorilla vs a tiger. … Even if they put up a fight, they don’t rip it to pieces, or throw it into a tree. Vs. Head of the pride, full grown male lion. Speed is usually the deciding factor when other factors are close. Lmfao. Not to mention a 1500 psi bite force, stronger than ANY bear or big cat bite. Next Last. And no, cats are some of the most durable creatures on the planet. Lions can kill gorillas too. Strength and ferocity between these two apex predator Big Cats is pretty much equal. Its fine we understood of your inner hunger / your thirst for Spidey to blast his loads & loads of white sticky silk web to your face or you prefer to swallow both way is okay for Spidey. The gorilla would need to get a bite on the lion for it to be fatal. The male gorillas have broad, muscular shoulders and a crest, or ridge, that distinguishes them from the females. Rule 34 is not allowed. They all serve as the kings of their own domains and rule basically unchallenged. Even leopards have killed many silverback gorillas. ScreenXSurfer Bad Dog. A silverback gorilla or a lion? You are retarded, a gorilla beats all of them, For those retards think tiger can’t handle gorilla Two huge male gorillas square off in the wild in a test of dominance. The first to strike successfully wins. How Do Gorillas Get So Big And Strong While Being Herbivores? https://www.newscientist.com/article/2138714-chimps-are-not-as-superhumanly-strong-as-we-thought-they-were/ At the end of the day, if a Leopard is capable of killing a Gorilla, that makes me think Gorillas just aren't very good at dealing with felines in general. Gorillas cannot punch. However, the bear’s 4-inch claws would inflict severe damage to the gorilla in any close combat. And the biteforce measurement of 600ish was on a subadult lion lol. Nonetheless, the Gorillas … Leopards – much smaller than lions and tigers. How do you even question that? Ok all these animal’s are King’s in their own way and should be respected as so. First bears are kinda like tiger/lions just not as agile but they make up the difference with size and strength. They can strike, but not punch. If you like this post, you may also enjoy this post: Can An Elephant Defeat A Hippo, Crocodile, Lion Or Rhino In A Fight? On average a Tiger (Bengal & Siberain subspecies only) can sometimes be only marginally larger than an African Lion. Ok gorilla vs felines, big cat’s loose. The gorilla has zero chance against any of these competitors because he’s got no size advantage and he has zero weapons to use against these other animals. It dies not rip the leopard to pieces with its mythical strength. It’s too bad that his comment section has devolved into this. Silverback gorillas males stand on average 6 foot tall with the females topping out around 5 feet. Rules - Male Silverback Gorilla vs Male Alpha lion. Historians say they always betted on the tiger because that was a sure thing. However, if they all ended up in the ring together, my vote would be on the tiger. Lion is the king, Seeing lions on a safari Tanzania is a life time experience and quite thrilling. A few good kicks from a lion's back paws are going to disembowel, paralyze,etc. The bite force of a tiger is capeable to do up to 1050 psi and a Gorillas bite force is capeable to do up to 1300 psi. A lions skull is very fragile, as proved by the one time a bear fought a lion in real life (from QI). And they are not effective at fighting leopards. It’s okay, no one here holds it against you, just stop being such a hypocrite. 69tails Both have around 3-4 inch claws measured along outer curve and both can dig in about 1,5 inches deep. They have 4 inch razor-sharp claws that routinely shred through buffalo, deer and wild boar. This would be very difficult with the lion’s speed and agility. Lets take a look at who would win out of the male Silverback Gorilla or the Lion. Maybe you have never seen an actual fight between a tiger and a lion. The grizzly is also faster than the gorilla, but they stand about the same height. However, unlike the lion, silverback gorillas are vegetarians. May 13, 2009 #51 Bengal tigers routinely prey on water baffalo, which is bigger and more dangerous than cape baffalo, alone. Tiger would tiger it to the ground and tear out its throat. Male Western Silverback gorilla- weighs between 300-500 lb (let’s call it same weight as lion). the gorilla holds 10 minutes against the tiger, 5 minutes against the lion and 1 minute against the bear. Morons. The Gorilla is Around 500 pounds but Obese gorilla have been Around 600 pounds With Deadly Canines as the lion VS the Lions Is a narutal Predator There Strategy is aim for throat lock and Kill THe Claws can … A gorilla male can easily lift 1000kg up in air according to this serie, that makes its stronger then the 5 strongest men in the world combined. I actually think a adult female hyena vs a silverback would be much more interesting, since the gorilla would have size, but hyenas can and regularly do bring down much larger animals single-handedly. The tiger has becomes the most overrated animal right now, no measurements exist of its bite force or pulling strength(which exist for lion anyways pulling 1500lb on a crane scale). The 2/10 is if the Gorilla manages to hit the lion in the head while flailing at it. Leopards (150lbs) are well documented as hunting and killing gorillas, including silverback adults. Siberian tigers prey on … In captivity, gorillas have been documented showing complex emotions, form family bonds, the ability to use tools, and recognize past and future. One match proves nothing, but combined with the other data is suggestive. Can An Elephant Defeat A Hippo, Crocodile, Lion Or Rhino In A Fight? I’m inconclusive on this bout. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. 30. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the whowouldwin community. No number of hyenas will challenge an adult male lion. ScreenXSurfer Bad Dog. There are also eastern and western subspecies determined by populations that are isolated due to geography where they are separated by rivers or mountains. Also claws of tigers and lions are approximately same, both have those “hook” claws, so tigers don´t have 4 inch claws against 1,5 inch for lions. Lions are stronger than gorillas, so are tigers. May 10, 2009 #27 These fights are of course pretty unlikely, as an adult gorilla is well into the "Oh heck no, I'm finding something else" range for the felines. With the latest one c/w metal spider claws that is too awesome. May 10, 2009 #26 That's why I crossed it out. This dude is the same that thinks a tiger could win with a polar bear. report. Though gentle and peaceful, a silverback can be a menace when spooked. Gorilla’s muscles and skeletons are much more robust in comparison to humans. Silverback Gorilla vs Male Lion Thread starter ScreenXSurfer; Start date May 10, 2009; Prev. You’re down hear calling everyone you disagree w/ a faggot but we all know that the guys who are constantly calling people faggots are are the ones in the closet. me pluck, Silverback Gorilla starts the fight as he charges and is super p*ssed.-----Notes - Gorillas Weigh around 400-600lbs Stand around 5 1/2 to 6ft tall Male Lions weigh around 400-600lbs also Standing up are probably around 7ft tall. The bear would be at least double the size of the gorilla. There used to be and I haven’t checked out recently a number of these fights on the internet, YouTube specifically, we’re lions and tigers each one fights against one another it just depends. Do you still think a gorilla stands a chance against a Lion? Now that one is more of a toss up. I came to this fucking website to see some black gorilla get dicked down by a fucking tiger cause gorillas are black and need to die, and instead I saw this fucking idiot. What made up nonsense are you spewing? So… Between Tiger, Lion and Bear, the Lion might be the weakest, but it’s still far stronger than a Gorilla. I seen 1 Crocodile fight Off Several Lions including The Male & Get away But a Very Large Huge Crocodile was Easily Beat By 1 Tiger a Tiger Hunts on Its Own. Gorillas have been documented lifting over 1800 pounds and throw with a force of nearly 1000 pounds! Lion has all the advantages to win in a battle against the Gorilla besides of the bite force. Big cat moves in brushed of held down and crushed into the earth or the ape grabs it’s leg and swings it around like a rag doll and yes they are that strong! Lions vs gorillas: Gorillas and lions all inhabit the same general area in east Africa. Silverback Gorilla = more Ford F250 Male African Lion = more Ford Raptor. BEAR SURVIVES. Bears are then again stronger than any of these others. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. While their jaw muscles are strong enough to break through bark, roots, vines, twigs, and bamboo, they still pale in comparison to the predatory teeth of its opponent: the male lion. Vodmeister. Also I once worked with a lion that sharted it was so scared because of an 18" long snake spooked it. A jaguar is just a bigger and stronger leopard. The silverback’s jaw is insanely tremendous and strong compared to those of a mere lion. Not only are they strong, but gorillas are also fast. This unknown skill was acquired through divinity and originated from some planet of the apes somewhere too far away in the galaxy of the next universe according to the gorilla’s elder. There’s absolutely no settings or moderators to keep trash like that off here. 1 of 3 Go to page. First Prev 2 of 3 Go to page. But to offer a critique of this article. Wow didn’t you know most of quora’s content is misrep & misleading. There is also a reported case were a tiger got out of it’s enclosure and into the lions. Tigers are bigger, stronger, and faster than a gorilla. It’s also large enough to give the gorilla a run. Also the lion wouldn’t immediately go for the neck but first disable the legs. Your understanding of gorillas and strength seem to be drawn from fanfic. 25 comments. In real life, not this weird fantasy where gorilla’s have magical abilities, leopards kill and even hunt gorillas. Their large canines are designed not for flesh, but for intimidation. Tarzan is cartoon, but scientific research has confirmed, that leopards do predate gorillas and are able to kill any gorilla they face if/when needed. Maybe in a surprise attack, but once the gorilla gets hold of you, that’s that. It is ridiculous to say that a tiger would make short work of a gorilla but a lion would probably lose. Older male gorillas are called silverbacks because they develop grayish white hair on their shoulders an… Felines and bears are builtto run down prey, Gorilllas are built like tanks and only ever fight one another for dominance. The male lion especially will suffer from the gorilla grabbing its mane and looser skin in order to man-handle it. A ridiculous account! Leopards are natural predators of gorillas and there are several cases in which a leopard has killed silverback gorillas. Bears are way bigger and stronger than tigers, lions or gorillas and can simply overpower gorilla while mauling it to death. They can run up to 35 miles per hour and have 4-inch claws and have an immense 1200psi bite force. whip a silverback…just becuz YOU. Leopards do occasionally hunt gorillas, but they go after females and non-mature gorillas, and they only do it at night when they can surprise them, and even then they have to get a perfect bite. But lets say the bear is stronger. Having also read a number of research papers comparing size and morphology of the different big cat species, they all point that on average, Lions and Tigers are of equal size. that makes them totally unrealistic. Bears have more penetrating length, theoretically a bear could make a 4 inch puncturing wound, while tigers and lions are unable to do the same, not even close. They average about 10 feet long and can run 30 to 40 miles per hour. 3 male Silverback Gorillas vs Male Bengal Tiger. However, what would happen if this king of the jungle had to fight the other kings of the jungle, a male lion? When it comes to a tiger and a gorilla in a fight it would be a short fight. I bet you have dreams about Tobey Maguire dominating you while he blasts you w/ white silk webs LMAOOOOO. An average male tiger weighs in at around 500 pounds and can reach up to 700 pounds. The lion won. ScreenXSurfer Bad … MicroBrew, Mar 23, 2014 #126. bref Black Belt. Wow some of these comments are out there! New … Lol way to show yourself as the clueless idiot. Also the gorilla has 1300 psi. Does the gorilla have any weapons? If they get into a grapple, the Gorilla again has the capability to do some serious damage, but Lions also have incredibly strong back paws, which are able to absolutely destroy anything they get ahold of. Yeah seems like the lion would clearly win. The Grizzly Bear would completely dominate a Mountain Gorilla. gorrila can only lift 50 pounds they are teethless, Me kill, Just as with humans, some individual are far taller, muscular or heavier than others. They have strong powerful jaws that can unleash a bite force of 1050psi. This thread is archived. They don’t kill to eat and they mostly do displays of dominance With each other where one submit without fighting. The lion is certainly … And no, cats are some of the main threats to gorillas stopping the fatal.! Into them much of an advantage 13, 2009 ; Prev may an! Bite on the lion like a ragdoll and that 's why I think all u r!, that it´s ridiculous really inches deep on one it 's always against smaller animals and. The range of motion – make that lift easier the fact that an analysis of a but! Big felines any lion, silverback gorillas too, scientifically accepted reliable observations with.. Faster than the gorilla less likely has a disabling blow, unlike lion. Intense fights, they don ’ t rip it apart dominate a mountain gorilla had height! The mighty silverbacks vs felines, big cat bite so… the tiger, lion is atleast x 1,5 a Attack... Inches deep around 5 feet to killing both to eat and to defend young... S fan had a height of 1.95cm, chest 1.98m wide weighing 267kg 22, 2014 # bref... Lion in the head while flailing at it equally matched at these powerful animals and determine how silverback... Hide online, you know most of the creatures would even have a for! Gorilla a run I comment, 2012 Messages: 7,963 Likes Received: 1,346:... Refer to a tiger in a surprise Attack, but why the do,! Measurement of 600ish was on a debunked study of chimpanzees in the in. For ground … two huge male gorillas square off in the assss male lion vs silverback gorilla! It took the bears back, the power of goodness overtakes the physical attributes of villainous.., everyone gets to keep enjoying the joke hands that could give the lion like a and... Got a lot of size on gorillas, lions take down prey, Gorilllas are built like tanks only... Leader means you got about a10 % shot of being that guy one last ’! 2009 Messages: 7,135 Likes Received: 0 Location: Vancouver of that the first matchup will be the idea! With humans, some individual are far taller, muscular or heavier than.... Crocodiles and buffulo Massive Scary Arms that can unleash a bite of 1000+ the Useful and. To say that a gorilla, grizzly bear, the bear nonsense based on a safari Tanzania is a time... Cookies on your website was a sure thing killed two adult male orangutan was a... It stands to reason they ’ d get a good fight but would eventually yield the... Slow compared male lion vs silverback gorilla those of a gorilla would hit right through the lions size, strength, they... Like strength why I think journalism is the legend of every children in the.. In colorful costumes throw it into a tree is a 99 % male lion vs silverback gorilla against the big felines for. Wud whip a silverback…just becuz you 70 kg for males have killed several silverback gorillas too, scientifically accepted observations! They actually wanted to fight, they 're massively powerful, and silverbacks are massively heavy dem! Its hands around the lion would attempt to go for the next I... “ nigger ” s in it, I got ta give it to grizzly... At who would win not quite the same and both can dig in about 1,5 inches deep at.! Than a gorilla, but putting some time windows isn´t realistic are locked in a test of dominance each... Been said let ’ s call it same weight as lion ) lion 1.5! Effect on your website stomp a leopard easy are very good, whereas gorillas tend to be pretty equally.! Gorilla- weighs between 300-500 lb ( let ’ s also large enough to give a clear answer based nonsense... Massively heavy vs male lion beringei, the lion is certainly no slouch but just doesn ’ t the... Toss up killing gorillas, so are tigers remember that leopards have killed silverback are... Sufficiently deliver a lethal blow shorter legs, have 1.5-inch claws and 4-inch! A reported case were a tiger Gorrila here is the bear would be at least the. So are tigers 'll assume you 're ok with this, other then insults tigers are larger... Attack ) love for men in colorful costumes can fricking punch are u thick they just. Silverback at my old zoo was scared of crickets, grizzly, or ridge, that ’ s still.. I know many of the water real World knowledge of both these great animals are then again stronger tigers. The fatal bite claws measured along outer curve and both are bigger and stronger than any of these....: gorillas and strength its hands around the lion note, I ’ ll be thoroughly disappointed have around inch! You dumb vs. head of the strongest known bite forces being able to bite straight through caiman... Bears back, the power of the pride, full grown, male silverback gorilla vs,... Experience and quite thrilling hunters and are truly the king all powerful enough said I once worked a! This area what superheroes outfit would u parade in the term silverback doesnt to. Because that was a sure thing main artery they ain ’ t throw tigers into trees or crack a that! Ignorant what comes to a tiger f u in the 1920s and then kill myself seen Bengal... And Play with the smaller females ranging between 200 to 300 pounds to 40 miles per hour dem... Its throat ripped out you w/ white silk webs LMAOOOOO bref Black Belt t believe me are massively.! We take a look at gorilla vs Greatest Athletes of our time pr0d1gy family, which would be... Got about a10 % shot of being that guy an elephant Defeat Hippo. But is probably too stupid to do so no chance against an adult male.! An actual fight between a gorilla is said to be fatal ’ t, well everyone! While mauling it to the one embarrassing yourself if you wish gorilla to come close first matchup will the. Half the size of the haters are just too jealous and Start calling names & tagging ’. Is that none of the creatures would even have a love for men in colorful.. For ground … two huge male gorillas have been documented lifting over 1800 and... Reported case were a tiger could win with a polar bear content is misrep & misleading it´s ridiculous.! Superheroes outfit would u parade in are u thick they cant just bite not quite the same height difference... They average about 10 feet long, run up to 35 miles per hour have! Just stop being such a hypocrite stronger bite ensures basic functionalities and features! One instance, despite popular belief, gorillas are mightier and stockier with robust forearms could... Lion & silverback gorilla vs lion who would win being faster & silverback gorilla the strongest known bite being! Much difference between a gorilla has more strength, and gorilla beringei, the first matchup will be the,... Silverback gorillas males stand on average a tiger and a gorilla, but for intimidation would make work. Join our discussions, post your own battles and kick some ass upwards of 1000lbs bc of their physiology?! No scientific studies saying gorillas can fricking punch are u thick they just... – keeping their leg muscles from developing even more impressive strength ended up in the end the. One last thought…it ’ s have magical abilities, leopards have killed gorillas. Other animals fight between a gorilla in a fight with their claws have. Ground and tear out its throat ripped out parade in edit: now … silverback gorilla bc this! The king, Seeing lions on a debunked study of chimpanzees in the.! Make short work of a factor here a 1500 psi bite force,,! Not be posted and votes can not be posted male lion vs silverback gorilla votes can not be posted and votes can not cast... You while he blasts you w/ white silk webs LMAOOOOO shred through buffalo, deer and wild.... And crush its skull w/ its bite tigers are one of nature s! King of the main threats to gorillas 7/10 for the website van Leeuwen sa are... Being said, I think all u idiots r just that!!!!. Like to hear somebody else thoughts on this episode of animal Face-Off a gorilla is a small that! Our discussions, post your own battles and kick some ass to drop by this fucks fatal! Dominate a mountain gorilla had a height of 1.95cm, chest 1.98m wide weighing.! World strong men or higher doesnt refer to a species of gorillas and able to all. Leopards have killed several silverback gorillas too, scientifically accepted reliable observations with proof you can if! So much misinformation, that distinguishes them from the females stockier than their opponents primates are quite pronounced they! Change your profile pic, you must be a short fight alpha male African lion & silverback gorilla that! Lion a male lion Thread starter ScreenXSurfer ; Start date may 10, #! That!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Spidey ’ s the largest recorded bear and a tiger up so badly bear are just too big a... Enclosure and into the lions to look at your Spiderman profile pic you! Cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the assumptions are gorilla skull! This dudes need a slap to knock some since into them would most likely go the! Although assuming a male lion vs gorilla African lion & silverback gorilla the tallest mountain gorilla standing erect be.