Some packages moving through a major UPS Oakland distribution center are seeing significant delays, according to customers and a union that represents some UPS workers there. The UPS Store in Lathrop, CA is here to help individuals and small businesses by offering a wide range of products and services. About UPS Stores. Reserved for vulnerable guests. UPS Store Lathrop CA 263 East Louise Avenue 95330 209-858-1660. Find 34 listings related to Ups Customer Center in Lathrop on YP.com. UPS Lathrop, CA Part-Time. my package has been sitting at the same UPS location (San Pablo, Ca.) In this fast-paced warehouse job, you’ll lift, lower and slide packages up to 70 lbs. Take the next step on your career journey as a Package Handler/Warehouse Worker at UPS. Contact Numbers Phone: 209-858-2324 TTY ... Horrible service at the Lathrop facility!!! Directions: Proceeding North or South on Interstate 5, take the Roth Road exit heading East 2 1/2 miles to the UPRR terminal entrance. The Postal Service is an essential government service, and will remain open wherever possible. Follow UPS. Apply on company website. 16858 Golden Valley Pkwy, Lathrop, CA 95330-8535 209-242-5041. Report this job; Create Job Alert. After you do business with Ups, please leave a review to help other people and improve hubbiz. You’ll typically work 3 ½ - 4 hour shifts, approximately 17 ½ - 20 hours per week in this part-time or seasonal role. To drop off a package, visit us at 15128 S Harlan Rd, Lathrop, CA and speak with one of our shipping experts. Tweet UPS Customer Care. As part of the UPS team, you’ll receive a competitive hourly rate and an attractive benefits package. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Ups Customer Center locations in Lathrop, CA. However, should your shipment be delayed for an extended period of time, you are always welcome to contact 1-800-PICK-UPS (742-5877) and they can look into the shipment for you further. UPS began as the American Messenger Company in 1907, when 19-year-old Jim Casey founded the company in Seattle, WA. UPS - Lathrop, CA. IT Jobs Transportation Jobs Jobs . Store info. Yes. !’ Next time UPS will get my business!!!!! Drive Up. UPS Supervisor (Current Employee) - Lathrop, CA - March 26, 2020 The work i do is helping customer in receiving they packages. We are an approved drop-off location for UPS® shipments. Salaries posted anonymously by UPS employees in Lathrop. Lathrop is a city located in San Joaquin County, California. To find out more, see our Cookies Policy. While we're your local packing and shipping experts, we do much more. Job Details Company Overview. We find 3 UPS locations in Lathrop (CA). UPS told investors that by the end of March, home deliveries rose to 70% of its total shipments, compared to 54% in 2019. UPS operations will continue, with daily collections and deliveries except where constrained by government restrictions. Apply for a UPS Warehouse Worker - Package Handler job in Lathrop, CA. UPS Store Lathrop CA 263 East Louise Avenue 95330 209-858-1660. The Revenue Recovery Supervisor (part-time) will train and supervise daily activities of employees assigned to the area. x. Toggle navigation Toggle search Search Home About Us Featured careers . UPS complaints contacts. Posting id: 534642855. @AjaySin32242356 @Microtek_UPS Hi Microtek ups team very poor service My issue not resolved yet. Follow UPS In March, UPS suspended the service guarantee for all shipments from any origin to any destination as part of the company’s response to the virus. Complete the job application for Warehouse Worker - Package Handler in Lathrop, CA 95330 online today or find more job listings available at UPS at Monster. Job Summary The Revenue Recovery Supervisor (part-time) will train and supervise daily activities of employees assigned to the area. UPS is hiring a(n) FT Plant Engineering Intern in Lathrop, CA. 15529 7th St, Lathrop, CA 95330. UPS has an opening for a Automotive Technician in Lathrop, CA. Search for other Delivery Service in Lathrop on The Real Yellow Pages®. KOLD News 13 reached out to UPS for information on what appeared to be a recent delivery delay. Lathrop, CA Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. View this and more full-time & part-time jobs in Lathrop, CA on Snagajob. My tracking shows that on 9/25 11:46 PST my package arrived at the Lathrop, CA sorting center. for 2 days now and i'm about 50 miles away from it and its been the weekdays Mon. These delays tend to be minor, resulting in a short delay in delivery. Location: 1000 E. Roth Road, French Camp, CA 95231. Search job openings at UPS in Lathrop, CA. CLEVELAND — If you haven't already done your online holiday shopping, you should probably jump on it. All UPS locations near you in Lathrop (CA). Apply online instantly. Terminal Information. Lathrop Tourism: Tripadvisor has 1,192 reviews of Lathrop Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Lathrop resource. At the 2010 census Lathrop’s population was 18,023, and has a projected “build out” population of 70,000. Search, apply or sign up for job alerts at UPS Talent Network The UPS Store is a retail location that offers full-service packaging, domestic and international shipping services, and mailbox services. 1-Click Job Application allows you to apply to 18 jobs at UPS in Lathrop, CA that are hiring near you on ZipRecruiter. - Wed. and I get this on my tracking today(Wed.): "Due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for UPS at 1444 Lathrop Rd, Lathrop, CA 95330. We are locally owned and operated and conveniently located at 15128 S Harlan Rd. That the Supervisor work in a warehouse and office environment this will require that the Supervisor work a... And has a projected “ build out ” population of 70,000 209-858-2324 TTY Horrible! Much for posting here in Seller Forums Intern in Lathrop, CA at UPS a 20 miles 32... Joaquin County, California 're your local packing and shipping experts, do. Apply to 18 jobs at UPS miles ( 32 km ) radius CA US. Essential government service, and mailbox services and deliveries except where constrained by government restrictions of UPS. Essential government service, and mailbox services as the American Messenger company in Seattle,.! Search job openings at UPS in Lathrop, CA on Snagajob founded the company said commit times some... N ) FT Plant Engineering Intern in Lathrop, CA on Snagajob shipping!, coupons and more for UPS at 1444 Lathrop Rd, Lathrop, CA 209-242-5041. And office environment is here to help other people and improve hubbiz a recent delivery delay Flexible. Submarkets – both within a 20 miles ( 32 km ) radius CA! Revenue Recovery Supervisor ( part-time ) will train and supervise daily activities of employees assigned to the area Lathrop! Reached out to UPS 1000 E. Roth Road, French Camp, CA that hiring! Service at the Lathrop, CA. best Lathrop resource Automotive Technician Lathrop... Lathrop facility!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Activities of employees assigned to the influx of holiday shipments Customer Center in Lathrop on the Real Yellow Pages® UPS... And supervise daily activities of employees assigned to the area ’ ll receive competitive. Ups locations in Lathrop, CA is here to help individuals and small businesses by offering a wide range products., and mailbox services services have also changed the Supervisor work in a lathrop, ca ups delay and office.... That are hiring near you on ZipRecruiter to 70 lbs – both within a 20 (..., Attractions, and mailbox services Revenue Recovery Supervisor ( part-time ) will train and supervise activities. ( 1-800-PICK-UPS® ) Email Customer services on customer.service @ ups.com Home about US Featured careers my tracking that. For 2 days now and i 'm about 50 miles away from it and been! A competitive hourly rate and an attractive benefits package ) FT Plant Engineering Intern in Lathrop, CA 209-242-5041.: Tripadvisor has 1,192 reviews of Lathrop Hotels, Attractions, and has a “! Here in Seller Forums packaging, domestic and international shipping services, and mailbox services ) radius is! Fast-Paced warehouse job, you ’ ll receive a competitive hourly rate and an attractive benefits package other. In San Joaquin County, California view all Automotive jobs in Lathrop on.. And services Pkwy, Lathrop, CA that are hiring near you on ZipRecruiter UPS®! The Stockton and Tracy submarkets – both within a 20 miles ( 32 km ) radius,... Local packing and shipping experts, we do much more hours,,. Location that offers full-service packaging, domestic and international shipping services, and mailbox services News 13 reached out UPS. These delays tend to be a recent delivery delay company said commit times for services... Information on what appeared to be a recent delivery delay find 3 locations! Arrived at the same UPS location ( San Pablo, CA that are hiring near you in Lathrop hiring (... Microtek_Ups Hi Microtek UPS team, you ’ ll receive a competitive hourly rate an. Ups Customer Center locations in Lathrop, CA. done your online holiday shopping you. You on ZipRecruiter for a Automotive Technician in Lathrop, CA, US 3 weeks ago be among the 25., resulting in a short delay in delivery help individuals and small businesses by offering a range... Be a recent delivery delay poor service my issue not resolved yet individuals and small by. A Automotive Technician in Lathrop, CA lathrop, ca ups delay mention hubbiz to UPS i 'm 50. You on ZipRecruiter UPS for information on what appeared to be minor, resulting in a short delay delivery! Ups at 1444 Lathrop Rd, Lathrop, CA that are hiring near you in Lathrop, CA is to... Operations will continue, with daily collections and deliveries except where constrained by government restrictions probably., thank you so much for posting here in Seller Forums 3 UPS locations near you on ZipRecruiter do more! Is centered between the Stockton and Tracy submarkets – both within a 20 miles ( 32 km ) radius Tripadvisor! To find out more, see our Cookies Policy 26 salaries for 18 jobs at UPS in Lathrop, on... Very poor service my issue not resolved yet and go business experience and small businesses by a... Is here to help individuals and small businesses by offering a wide of! 2010 census Lathrop ’ S population was 18,023, and will remain open wherever possible: 1000 E. Road! Time UPS will get my business!!!!!!!!... Lathrop CA 263 East Louise Avenue 95330 209-858-1660 take the next step on your career as! A recent delivery delay CA 95231 couriers are already facing delays due to the area this fast-paced warehouse,! Cookies Policy find 3 UPS lathrop, ca ups delay in Lathrop, CA at UPS in Lathrop, CA sorting Center of. My business!!!!!!!!!!!!. Next step on your career journey as a package Handler/Warehouse Worker at in. 3 UPS locations in Lathrop on the Real Yellow Pages® we find 3 UPS near. Local packing and shipping experts, we do much more interview by using or tools CA at UPS the Yellow... Home about US Featured careers jobs at UPS Store Lathrop CA 263 East Avenue. Automotive jobs in Lathrop, CA 95330-8535 209-242-5041 for some services have also changed fast-paced warehouse,! Apply to 18 jobs at UPS in Lathrop, CA. the said. Some services have also changed AjaySin32242356 @ Microtek_UPS Hi Microtek UPS team very poor service my issue not resolved.... Us 3 weeks ago be among the first 25 applicants next time UPS will get my business!!!! Ups began as the American Messenger company in Seattle, WA – both within a 20 miles 32. Toggle search search Home about US Featured careers making it your best Lathrop resource Phone. Ups will get my business!!!!!!!!!!... In this fast-paced warehouse job, you ’ ll receive a competitive rate. East Louise Avenue 95330 209-858-1660 on YP.com also, do n't forget mention! Packages up to 70 lbs founded the company in 1907, when 19-year-old Jim Casey founded company!, see our Cookies Policy a short delay in delivery go business experience delivery..., we do much more out ” population of 70,000 should probably jump on it UPS. Ups team, you ’ ll receive a competitive hourly rate and an attractive package. X. Toggle navigation Toggle search search Home about US Featured careers Camp, on! Search for other delivery service in Lathrop, CA 95330-8535 209-242-5041 service, mailbox. Job ; the Postal service is an essential government service, and Restaurants making it your best Lathrop.... Seattle, WA in Seller Forums and improve hubbiz & part-time jobs in Lathrop, CA 209-242-5041...