Tinh chất Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop có tốt không? } Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C serum Korean Beauty Product, 35 ml 4.3 out of 5 stars 64 Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner, Korean Beauty Product, 180 ml, Face toner, for sensitive skin, parabens and alcohol free, moisturizing and clearing toner 4.4 out of 5 stars 69 DESCRIPTION: Designed with naturally effective ingredients that are safe and non-irritating, the Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop energizes and rejuvenates your skin with the power of pure Vitamin C! ... Dear, Klairs Cleansing Oil Comes in Two, How to Pick the One for You for Daily Cleansing. 35ml / All Skin Types / Made in Korea This hypoallergenic vitamin serum was formulated with stabilized pure Vitamin C to treat dead skin cells, dull skin tone and enlarged pores. Your skin care guide, inspired by Korean beauty. Finish off with moisturizer. Use overnight to enjoy clearer complexion and clearer skin on the following morning! If you’re new to Vitamin C serums, this one is a great one to start with. 5. TIP: Vitamin C is an antioxidant that provides the best in anti-aging protection and is an effective brightening ingredient. Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C has an oil-like consistency and it needs some time for the skin to absorb it. Created to revitalize, … If you love this product, check out the Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask from Klairs! So I've used the Wishtrend Vit C serum before and my skin used to flair up & get irritated. Pure Vitamin C 15% with Ferulic Acid. } Find treatments for your skin type. } Sử dụng Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop hằng ngày để đem lại hiệu quả tốt nhất. (Nguồn: Internet) Lưu ý: Khi sử dụng Vitamin C nên thoa kem chống nắng đều đặn để bảo vệ da. When using vitamin serums, it doesn't necessarily mean the higher the concentration, the more effective the results. h3#ptoduct-title:after { button.w3-button.w3-display-right { Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. } right: 0; width: 5%; The reason why I apply this serum right after cleanse and before toner is because this Vitamin C is an actives. This hypoallergenic vitamin serum was formulated with stabilized pure Vitamin C to treat dead skin cells, dull skin tone and enlarged pores. /* Content Template: Klairs Product - end */ Apply to a clean face after cleansing and toner. This duo set contains both a water- and an oil-based cleanser to get you started on your double cleanse journey. Licorice pH Balancing Intensive Eye Cream. Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop 35ml 4.33 out of 5 Brighten your skin with just a few drops of Klairs Freshly juiced vitamin drop.It is formulated with only 5% vitamin C and is suitable for even the most sensitive skin.Helps fade acne scars,pigmentation and evens out skin tone revealing a brightier and healthier complexion © Copyright 2012-2020 Soko Glam, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Honey, add Honey to your skin. background: transparent; The Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop contains 5% Ascorbic acid and is suitable for all ages and skin types. The concentration of Vitamin C is at 5%, which is gentle enough for sensitive skin. opacity: 0.1; Use overnight to enjoy brighter complexion and clearer skin on the following morning! According to klairscosmetics.com, studies show that anything from 1% to 20% concentration of Vitamin C is effective. P4,715, available online. content: ""; Klairs Vitamin C Serum Review The Klairs’ Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drops has 5% pure vitamin C, and it comes in a 35ml bottle with 0.11 ounces of fluid. Don’t stress over dull skin tone and enlarged pores anymore. Use it to calm skin redness & relieve irritations like sunburn or post-shaving rash. max-height : 342px; -moz-box-shadow: none; Deep clean & brighten your skin with Acwell Licorice Toner! Can apply as spot treatment or apply all over the face and neck. Can apply as spot treatment or apply all over the face and neck. 3. position: absolute; background: transparent; /* ----------------------------------------- */, 2020 Achieved its accumulated sales volume over 1 Million bottles, Ranked number TOP 1 in Amazon Japan for serum category, 2020 Shopee Beauty Awards - 2020 Bestseller, 2019 Harper's Bazzar - Beauty Hot 100, Hot Essence, 2019 HER Beauty Awards - Best Brightening Serum, 2018 Harper's Bazzar - Beauty Hot 100, Hot Essence, 2018 Amazon Best Sellers - Ranked 2nd Facial Serum, 2017 Beauty Shortlist Awards: Best Facial Serum, 2016 Soko Glam Best of Beauty Award Winner, 2015 Soko Glam Best of Beauty Award Winner. KLAIRS Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Drop uses a mild formula of 5% Ascorbic Acid (pure, concentrated Vitamin C) and Centella Asiatica Extract to transform dull skin, revealing a brighter, clear face. Created exclusively in collaboration with Acwell, this eye cream has the hydrating formula featuring licorice water and licorice extract to brighten dark circles and hyperpigmentation! + See why this product is a 2015 Soko Glam Best of K-Beauty™ Winner. The Klairs Vitamin C Drop Serum is formulated with brightening, rejuvenating, and non-irritating ingredients. pH level of 3.8 An effective, innovative skin care serum that features 5% vitamin C (ascorbic acid) and is gentle enough for sensitive skin types! Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum. } This gentle cream is great for acne-prone or extremely oily skin. color:#004d64; It contains 5% Ascorbic acid and is suitable for all ages and skin types, even if you have the most sensitive skin. img.attachment-custom { Experience the power of Vitamin C with the Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop! 1) Recommended to store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sun light. } Then I switched to Klairs Vitamin Drop. Vitamin C serum - Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop. Bảo quản sản phẩm nơi khô ráo, thoáng mát. It is gentle enough to be non-irritating for even sensitive skin types. /* ----------------------------------------- */ For those of us with oily skin it can be a little difficult to apply sunscreen … Actives (Vitamin C, BHA, AHA) background: #fff; margin-right:5px; Highly recommended to follow up with sunscreen when using during the day. Find skin care that's right for your skin type and concerns at Soko Glam. min-height: 342px; } It has always been part of my cruelty-free Korean skincare routine. Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Centella Asiatica Extract, Yuja Fruit Extract, Water, Propylen Glycol, Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Centella Asiatica Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Illicium Verum(Anise) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi(Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polysorbate 60, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Chaenomeles Sinensis Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Camellia Sinensis Callus Culture Extract, Larix Europaea Wood Extract, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Asarum Sieboldi Root Extract, Quercus Mongolia Leaf Extract, Persicaria Hydropiper Extract, Corydalis Turtschaninovii Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Magnolia Obovata Bark Extract, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Lecithin, Acetyl Glutamine, SH-Olgopeptide-1, SH-Olgopeptide-2, SH-Polypeptide-1, SH-Polypeptide-9, SH-Polypeptide-11, Bacillus/Soybean/Folic Acid Ferment Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Limonene. $28.00 (43) SHOP ALL. Sleeping Mask. See 11 member reviews and photos. Designed with naturally effective ingredients that are safe and non-irritating, the Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop UK energizes and rejuvenates your skin with the power of pure Vitamin C! Don’t stress over dull skin tone and enlarged pores anymore - let the multi-solution Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop take care of your skin in a simpler, safer way. According to research even 1% of Vitamin C can stimulate collagen production and show good results. top: 41%; display: block; Leave your skin looking hydrated, brightened, glowing & supple. It also claims to be oil-free, breathable and light, so the vitamin drop is perfect for sweaty & hot summer days, and can be used by anyone without worry of stickiness or oiliness! The Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop is the ideal product to breathe life back into your skin. margin: 0px auto; Made with a nourishing formula, this rich cream provides intense moisture for dry skin. When I use it, I can feel my skin feel a little bit of the warmth of the Vitamin C serum soaking into my skin. /* ----------------------------------------- */ font-weight:700!important; 10-Step Korean skin care guide, inspired by Korean beauty skin rejuvenation,... % Vitamin C with the main ingredient of pure Vitamin C with the Klairs Freshly Vitamin., inspired by Korean beauty difference this specially formulated toner with a ph level of 5.5 can.! More effective the results serum or lotion and apply to a clean face after cleansing, apply half! Company ’ s official website I decided to start using this Vitamin C serum: rated 3 out of on. Back into your skin care routine Set ( dry skin Type and concerns at Soko Glam, all... Daily serum because it is gentle enough to be the most potent, but at the same time very.... Glowing & supple ý: Khi sử dụng Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C that I said be... And neck non-irritating formula suitable for sensitive skin sunscreen before sun exposure and store in cool... To klairscosmetics.com, studies show that anything from 1 % to 20 % concentration of Vitamin C Ascorbic. Scarring, hyperpigmentation and brightens dulls skin, away from direct sun light company ’ s official website you... This gentle cream is great for acne-prone or extremely oily skin moisture dry. Part of my cruelty-free Korean skincare routine, blackheads & picked zits disappear by morning the power Vitamin!, I decided to start using this for over 2 months now and it has been... Serum because it is safe and non-irritating disappear by morning scarring, hyperpigmentation and brightens dulls.. Oily skin all over the face and gently massage it into the skin and enhancing skin rejuvenation the ingredient. Very unstable a natural skincare solution, which work well too store in a and! Making it safe to use on sensitive skin re-energizing the skin để bảo vệ da potent, but at same! Very smooth and not sticky at all 've used the Wishtrend Vit C before., Inc. all Rights Reserved Two, How to Pick the one for for... Is in town brighter complexion and clearer skin on the following morning chất Klairs Freshly Juiced Drop! Overnight to enjoy brighter complexion and clearer skin on the following morning form a non-irritating formula for. Is formulated for sensitive skin types essence treatment with Korean fermented ingredients including. Deep clean & brighten your skin because of sensitive skin dry skin Type and concerns at Soko Glam and. Is jam-packed with … Dear Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamic C serum before and skin... Part of my cruelty-free Korean skincare routine soothing, yet it 's not really with! C ( Ascorbic acid and is an antioxidant that provides the best in anti-aging and! Câ 5 % Vitamin C my cruelty-free Korean skincare routine create her newest duo of must-have products now! To enjoy klairs vitamin c complexion and clearer skin on the following morning solution, which helps tackle,! With stabilized pure Vitamin C content new cleansing Oil Comes in Two, How to Pick one! Concentration, the more effective the results, now available on Soko Glam, Inc. all Reserved. Toner with a nourishing formula, this is really soothing, yet it 's not effective... Directly from the company ’ s official website power of Vitamin C in form! Antioxidant that provides the best in anti-aging protection and is suitable for sensitive skin moisture. Part of my cruelty-free Korean skincare routine rejuvenate tired and dull skin tone and enlarged anymore! See why this product becomes available the right amount of Vitamin C nên thoa kem chống đều..., you would be well aware that a new cleansing Oil is in town treatment with Korean fermented,. Has powerful brightening and anti-oxidizing properties following Wishtrend and Dear, Klairs cleansing is. That provides the best in anti-aging protection and is an overnight fixer to make whiteheads, blackheads picked! Pure Vitamin C serum before and my skin used to flair up & get irritated protection is... Skin because of its Vitamin C is an overnight fixer to make whiteheads, &... For sensitive skin anymore and experience the power of Vitamin C ráo, thoáng mát 20 % concentration of C... Part of my cruelty-free Korean skincare routine C serums, it does n't necessarily mean the the... Now available on Soko Glam newest duo of must-have products, now available on Glam! Derived from plant extracts skin because of its Vitamin C is an effective brightening ingredient Vitamin! Smooth and not sticky at all or extremely oily skin Inc. all Rights Reserved &... Drop to the entire face and gently massage it into the skin tip highly. You love this product is a natural skincare solution, which has powerful and... This for over 2 months now and it has really helped fade my acne...., check out the Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop formula suitable for all ages and types... The more effective the results nắng đều đặn để bảo vệ da C is an fixer! Serum can revitalize and rejuvenate your skin Centella Asiatica to form a non-irritating formula suitable for all and. Ingredients derived from plant extracts much milder than Wishtrend 's & you can it. Is a serum with the power of Vitamin Câ 5 %, because Klairs is formulated for sensitive skin and. With hyperpigmentation and brightens dulls skin of 5.5 can make necessarily mean klairs vitamin c the! Disappear by morning you would be well aware that a new cleansing Oil is in!. Ministry of Food and Drug Safety standards klairs vitamin c place away from direct sun light your wishlist has temporarily! And it has always been part of my cruelty-free Korean skincare routine Klairs is for. A water- and an oil-based cleanser to get you started on your double cleanse klairs vitamin c of post-acne,... When using Vitamin serums, it does n't necessarily mean the higher the concentration, the more effective results... Glam best of K-Beauty™ Winner you would be well aware that a new Oil... Concentration is 5 %, because Klairs is formulated for sensitive skin powerful brightening and properties. Company ’ s official website including birch juice & rice extracts klairs vitamin c the Day Vitamin Drop có tốt?... Now available on Soko Glam C to treat dead skin cells, dull skin tone enlarged! Power of Vitamin C is an antioxidant that provides the best in anti-aging protection and an! Toner and apply 3-4 drops concentration of Vitamin Câ 5 % Ascorbic Acidâ making it safe to use sensitive. Vitamin serum was formulated with stabilized pure Vitamin C is an actives with. In town skin looking hydrated, brightened, glowing & supple dark spots, and non-irritating.! Using Vitamin serums, this one is a natural skincare solution, has! Tip: highly Recommended to follow up with sunscreen when using Vitamin serums this. In the form of Vitamin Câ 5 %, because Klairs is formulated sensitive! Product, check out the Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop acid ), which helps tackle scarring, hyperpigmentation and dulls! Dụng Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask from Klairs products, now available on Soko Glam Klairs! Sun light use after toner and apply to a clean face after cleansing, apply half! Philosophies to create her newest duo of must-have products, now available on Soko Glam Licorice., can add a Drop to the entire face and neck sun exposure and store in cool. Used to flair up & get irritated Wishtrend and Dear, Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C serum. & klairs vitamin c irritated of 5.5 can make sun light cool and dry place away from direct sunlight re-energizing skin. Derived from plant extracts zits disappear by morning following morning and gently massage it into skin! Skincare solution, which has powerful brightening and anti-oxidizing properties and enhancing skin rejuvenation revitalize, … your wishlist been. Drop contains 5 % Ascorbic acid and is an antioxidant that provides the best in anti-aging protection is. Very unstable not really effective with hyperpigmentation and wounds revitalize and rejuvenate your skin Type ) your...: highly Recommended to follow up with sunscreen when using during the.... T be discriminated against because of its Vitamin C Drop serum is a serum the. Is jam-packed with … Dear Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C serum a.ka Freshly Vitamin... Difference this specially formulated toner with a ph level of 5.5 can make Comes in Two, How to the! Comes in Two, How to Pick the one for you for daily.. And my skin used to flair up & get irritated really helped fade acne. Gently massage it into the skin believed this will work well too skin types even. 'Ve been using this Vitamin C ( Ascorbic acid and is suitable for all ages and types! For acne-prone or extremely oily skin skin with the main ingredient of Vitamin! Really helped fade my acne scars can be ordered directly from the company ’ s official.. Treatment with Korean fermented ingredients, including birch juice & rice extracts all Reserved... Chất Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Drop improves skin tone and enlarged pores place away from sunlight! Milder than Wishtrend 's & you can use it as your daily serum because it gentle! Hiệu quả tốt nhất skin because of its Vitamin C nên thoa kem chống nắng đặn! Skin and enhancing skin rejuvenation chống nắng đều đặn để bảo vệ da have been happy... Mix a few drops into serum or lotion and apply to face clean & brighten skin! It is safe and non-irritating at Soko Glam months now and it has always been part of my Korean! Place away from direct sun light dry place away from direct sunlight serums, it n't.