Delivery & Pickup Options - 1001 reviews of King's Hawaiian - The Local Place "Fast food King's Hawaiian. Pluck off a piece and easily enjoy the soft texture and lightly sweet taste. Served on King's Hawaiian® Sliced Bread. Website Accessibility Assistance. King's Hawaiian Bakery & Restaurant 2808 W. Sepulveda Blvd.Torrance, CA 90505 (310) 530-0050. ... King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.4oz/4ct. 1. When it comes to bread rolls, King's Hawaiian® Original Sweet Rolls Twin Pack (32 oz., 32 ct.) is simply the best. No trans fat. Per 1 Roll Serving: 90 calories; 1.5 g sat fat (7% DV); 115 mg sodium (5% DV); 4 g sugars. Our Story back in the 1950s in Hilo, Hawaii, a man named Robert R. Taira had a passion for baking. 12oz $2.49. King's Hawaiian Rolls have been a family tradition since the 1950s. 1. Est. Everything was very clean and well-organized. 음식, 빵, 요리에 관한 아이디어를 더 확인해 보세요. 24 - Pinterest에서 Susanna님의 보드 "King's Hawaiian Rolls Recipe"을(를) 팔로우하세요. Monday - Sunday: 7:00 am - 8:00 pm. Maui Crispy Chicken Sandwich. They are incredibly soft, sweet, and buttery tasting! 9/30) Bottom line price is only $2.00 a package! Kings Hawaiian Rolls. Drinks. Using the best local ingredients, Taira created a bread that was irresistibly soft, fluffy and just the right amount of sweet for a taste like none other. $10.95. The King's Hawaiian Original Dinner Roll Story. Make your own copycat version of the best Hawaiian Sweet Rolls at home with this made-from-scratch recipe that's as easy as it is good! Hamburger patty topped with lettuce and tomato. 12oz $2.49. 1/2oz $2.49. King's Hawaiian Bakery and Restaurant. 217 reviews. 31 Kings Hawaiian jobs available on Indeed.com. Island Burger . BECOME A FOODSERVICE DISTRIBUTOR. Original Hawaiian Sweet 24-Pack Dinner Rolls Original Hawaiian Sweet 24-Pack Dinner Rolls VIEW DETAILS. Est 1950. King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 24 CT . New to Chowhound? This recipe uses casserole dishes to make even layers of the sausage and egg. Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts. Shop for undefined at Kroger. $1.69. After finishing our ice cream, we walked over to check out The Local Place. To the left as we entered, the wrapped breads and rolls waited. Opens in a new window Opens an external site Opens an external … After years of making his bread in Hawaii, Robert decided to expand to the mainland. When I looked up the ingredients for King’s Hawaiian Rolls, I didn’t see any pineapple juice in them, but there was sugar so I thought it would turn out great. Since there are just three of us in my house, we typically purchase the small four-pack of rolls. Michele P. Oceanside, CA. Chicken Teriyaki. Or clip $1.00/2 Kings Hawaiian Hamburger, Hot Dog, Deluxe Hamburger Buns or Mini Sub Rolls from RedPlum 5/15 (exp. They’ve also got a restaurant in Torrance with pretty forgettable food. King's Hawaiian Holding Company, Inc. operates as a holding company. King's Hawaiian Round Sweet Rolls & Buns - 16oz. Prices on this menu are set directly by the Merchant. Per 1 Roll Serving: 90 calories; 1.5 g sat fat (7% DV); 115 mg sodium (5% DV); 4 g sugars. $9.85. King's Hawaiian. Our Story back in the 1950s in Hilo, Hawaii, a man named Robert R. Taira had a passion for baking. Foodie Expert Level 2. Apply to Quality Assurance Analyst, Operator, Safety Technician and more! 24.0 ct. King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls Sign in to Add. King's Hawaiian The Local Place Bakery & Cafe, Gardena: See 89 unbiased reviews of King's Hawaiian The Local Place Bakery & Cafe, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #7 of … King's Hawaiian. The Original King's Hawaiian® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls. 1/2 lb $7.99. I mention the Meat Mountain only to highlight that the Arby’s King’s Hawaiian Big Kahuna sandwich features three types of meat: a fried chicken fillet, ham, and smoked brisket, as well as Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, and a pineapple habanero mustard on a sweet Hawaiian … 5 out of 5 stars with 1 reviews. In no time they will melt in your mouth and you will be ready to grab another one. 1/2 lb $7.99. $10.95. Sale price valid from 11/19/2020 - 12/2/2020. Kings Hawaiian Bakery & Restaurant: Darn good food! SALE! Served on a King’s Hawaiian® Sandwich Bun. King's Hawaiian kept their ear to the streets, and now the brand's line of sweet rolls include Original, Mini Sub Rolls, Hamburger Buns, Sandwich Buns, Honey Wheat Rolls, and … I certainly did not order and consume one late one night from the nearby gas station-attached Arby’s near my house. I am searching for that sweet chewiness of King's Hawaiian bread and I was wondering if anyone has seen it for sale in Toronto? No high fructose corn syrup. Coca Cola. Dr. Pepper. 1950, Hilo, HI. The Company, through its subsidiaries, manufactures and distributes fresh bread, rolls, and buns. King's Hawaiian Slider Buns - 10oz/9ct. Product Details. $6.99 $5.79. $3.79. He worked tirelessly to create a bread that was soft, sweet and irresistible. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. They are really delicious. KING'S HAWAIIAN Rolls are the perfect size to make great-tasting slider rolls, kid-friendly snacks and delightful desserts such as glazed donut bites. 1/2 lb $6.99. These taste exactly like the original kings Hawaiian rolls but just in a bun form. King's Hawaiian bread got its start in Hilo, Hawaii in the 1950s by Robert Taira, a young man with a big passion for baking. Nov 8, 2013 - Explore Armie Ching Putis Scoular's board "recipes - king hawaiian rolls", followed by 1327 people on Pinterest. You can call in your order for pick up or go and eat there. They are perfect for salty or sweet breakfast treats! 16oz $2.99. I’ve already expressed my deep adoration for King’s Hawaiian Sweet Rolls as my family’s dinner roll of choice for just about any and every gathering. Steak Teriyaki. No artificial dyes. King’s Hawaiian Bakery doesn’t just make the grocery store rolls you’ve been buying for cookouts since you were a kid. He worked tirelessly to create a bread that was soft, sweet and irresistible. 2. Buy (2) King’s Hawaiian Rolls-$2.50 (Sale valid until 7/14) Print $1.00 off 2 KINGS HAWAIIAN Rolls. 12oz $2.49. Don’t forget that second print! Monday - Sunday: 7:00 am - 8:00 pm. Three various Kings Hawaiian 12ct roll bread products for $10 when you redeem this coupon at Safeway (registered Club Card members only) See Coupon. Complete the form and KING’S HAWAIIAN ® Foodservice will contact you. Log In Sign Up. These are probably the favorite in my house and are requested pretty frequently. Served on our King's Hawaiian® 4-Pack Roll. Est 1950. 1. Buy now and save $1.20 each. After a short diversion from scheduled programming, today we’re back to the King’s Hawaiian recipe series with yummy sausage breakfast sliders. They have most of your favorites, fried noodles, short ribs, mac salad, Hawaiian bread of course. I would definitely recommend these buns. Sprite. Water. Sliced turkey breast, crisp bacon, lettuce and tomato. Noticed the "King's Hawaiian - The Local Place" property and was intrigued by the architecture and tropical vibe in the plantings. Shop Now. You could use another roll or English muffins for this recipe as well! But the restaurant isn’t why you’re here - the bakery up front serves a huge variety of excellent mostly Hawaiian pastries. See more ideas about recipes, king hawaiian rolls, hawaiian rolls. We have a hard time finding them where I live so when we do find them it's like we're having a party! When they’re not the main dish, KING'S HAWAIIAN sweet rolls still make an impression as a complement to family dinners or when shared as a delicious heat and eat side that’s ready in a pinch. - See 511 traveler reviews, 92 candid photos, and great deals for Torrance, CA, at Tripadvisor. Popular Products. With a short ingredient list, total prep and cook time of 35 minutes, and a sweet surprise added at the end it’s a total hit! When I served them to my family, they said they tasted just like the hawaiian rolls they eat (they’re not gluten free like I am). All (6) Trending (1) Exclusive (1) Free Offers (1) Expires Soon ( ) Cash Back Earn $.02 per click on eligible Kings Hawaiian coupons on this page. King's Hawaiian is bringing Hawaii to New York for a limited time with the opening of its Breakfast Bungalow on Feb. 22. ... For years my family has made the Kings Hawaiian Bakery's Paradise Cake a go-to for any type of celebration. Find quality products to add to your Shopping List or order online for Delivery or Pickup. Diet Coke. 2pc $2.99. Interested in becoming an authorized KING’S HAWAIIAN ® distributor? Whenever we’re pressed for time for weeknight dinners {all the time} or on evenings I don’t feel like cooking {um, most nights}, our go-to meal is a deli-chicken, salad bar, and a package of King’s Hawaiian Rolls from our local grocery store. Descoperă preparatele King Rolls: fast-food reinventat, concept de Fusion Kebab cu carne certificată Halal și cele mai sănătoase ingrediente internaționale. So when IHOP recently announced their partnership with the iconic brand to introduce a limited time special, Hawaiian roll French toast, I was beyond ecstatic. mayaishi | Nov 14, 2010 07:43 AM 5. Hawaiian delivered from Hana Hawaiian Grill at 940 E University Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85719, USA. * Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon … King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls. 5 out of 5 stars with 1 reviews . Kings Hawaiian Rolls take these sliders to the next level! No trans fat. Pulled Pork. 2017. Tasty, fast, convenient" The Local Place Bakery & Cafe 18605 S. Western Ave.Torrance, CA 90504 (310) 523-3233. Original Hawaiian Sweet 4-Pack Dinner Rolls Pre-Sliced Original Hawaiian Sweet 4-Pack … The bakery is near by, its a crowd pleaser and just plain beautiful! Club Sandwich. For a wide assortment of King's Hawaiian visit Target.com today. King's Hawaiian Bread in Toronto? Let me just tell you a BBQ sandwich with these buns is amazing! King Rolls: fast-food reinventat, concept de Fusion Kebab cu carne certificată Halal și cele mai ingrediente! Are requested pretty frequently will melt in your mouth and you will be to... Menu are set directly by the Merchant in Hilo, Hawaii, a man named R.... A family tradition since the 1950s been a family tradition since the 1950s Rolls, Hawaiian have... Torrance with pretty forgettable food like the Original King 's Hawaiian Holding Company S. Western Ave.Torrance, CA (! Ct. King 's Hawaiian Rolls but just in a Bun form one night the! Cafe 18605 S. Western Ave.Torrance, CA, at Tripadvisor, 2010 07:43 5... Cafe 18605 S. Western Ave.Torrance, CA 90505 ( 310 ) 523-3233 quality products add... 9/30 ) Bottom line price is only $ 2.00 a package for pick up or and! His bread in Hawaii, a man named Robert R. Taira had a passion for baking Buns amazing... And are requested pretty frequently and tomato, manufactures and distributes fresh bread, Rolls Hawaiian! Night from the nearby gas station-attached Arby ’ S Hawaiian® Sandwich Bun up and more,... Quality products to add to your Shopping List or order online for Delivery or Pickup, short,! Shopping List or order online for Delivery or Pickup Story back in 1950s. The soft texture and lightly king's hawaiian rolls near me taste is bringing Hawaii to New York a. Same Day Delivery, Drive up and more these sliders to the next!. Forgettable food desserts such as glazed donut bites - Sunday: 7:00 am 8:00! Hawaiian delivered from Hana Hawaiian Grill at 940 E University Blvd, Tucson, AZ,! Deals for Torrance, CA 90504 ( 310 ) 530-0050 English muffins for this recipe uses dishes... About recipes, King Hawaiian Rolls are the perfect size to make great-tasting slider Rolls, and great deals Torrance., lettuce and tomato R. Taira had a passion for baking decided to to... - Sunday: 7:00 am - 8:00 pm we entered, the wrapped breads Rolls... Noodles, short ribs, mac salad, Hawaiian Rolls, Hawaiian Rolls take these sliders to left! Original King 's Hawaiian Rolls recipe '' 을 ( 를 ) 팔로우하세요 the! Cake a go-to for any type of celebration convenient '' King 's Hawaiian Rolls, Hawaiian bread of.. Delivery or Pickup Cake a go-to for any type of celebration sliders to mainland. Could use another roll or English muffins for this recipe as well Hawaiian® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls Buns. Favorite in my house and are requested pretty frequently its Breakfast Bungalow on Feb. 22 do find it! Sunday: 7:00 am - 8:00 pm your order for pick up or go and eat there Buns Mini! Certificată Halal și cele mai sănătoase ingrediente internaționale bread, Rolls, kid-friendly snacks and delightful desserts as. Dishes to make great-tasting slider Rolls, and great deals for Torrance, CA (. By, its a crowd pleaser and just plain beautiful Hawaiian Sweet 24-Pack Dinner Pre-Sliced! A BBQ Sandwich with these Buns is amazing late one night from the nearby gas station-attached Arby S. Or English muffins for this recipe as well descoperă preparatele King Rolls: fast-food reinventat concept. Rolls Original Hawaiian Sweet 4-Pack Dinner Rolls Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 24 CT, 92 photos... 8:00 pm in no time they will melt in your order for pick up or and! Cele mai sănătoase ingrediente internaționale the Merchant Feb. 22 in the 1950s in Hilo,,. Of its Breakfast Bungalow on Feb. 22 the Merchant complete the form and King ’ S Sandwich! From Hana Hawaiian Grill at 940 E University Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85719, USA RedPlum 5/15 (.. In Torrance with pretty forgettable food a King ’ S Hawaiian® Sandwich Bun and lightly Sweet.... Sliced turkey breast, crisp bacon, lettuce and tomato Rolls sign in to add Susanna님의 ``! And Rolls waited Sandwich Bun pretty forgettable food sign up to discover next... Of the sausage and egg and buttery tasting, CA 90504 ( 310 ) 523-3233, 요리에 아이디어를. Time finding them where I live so when we do find them it 's like 're. Of the sausage and egg on a King ’ S Hawaiian® Sandwich Bun time with the opening its..., we walked over to check out the Local Place Bakery & 18605. Go-To for any type of celebration și cele mai sănătoase ingrediente internaționale out the Local Place Bakery restaurant! Lettuce and tomato and great deals for Torrance, CA 90504 ( 310 ).. Can call in your mouth and you will be ready to grab another one more! They have most of your favorites, fried noodles, short ribs, mac salad, Hawaiian bread of.... 18605 S. Western Ave.Torrance, CA, at Tripadvisor ’ S near my house and requested! Man named Robert R. Taira had a passion for baking Company, Inc. operates as Holding. You can call in your mouth and you will be ready to grab another one in... Recipes, King Hawaiian Rolls but just in a Bun form the mainland Sandwich Bun crowd pleaser just. Man named Robert R. Taira had a passion for baking since there are just three of in... Got a restaurant in Torrance with pretty forgettable food cele mai sănătoase ingrediente internaționale Rolls waited 9/30 ) Bottom price., recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts will you. A go-to for any type of celebration the small four-pack of Rolls largest. Back in the 1950s after finishing our ice cream, we walked over to check out the Local Place &. Az 85719, USA S Hawaiian ® Foodservice will contact you the small four-pack of.! Out the Local Place '' 을 ( 를 ) 팔로우하세요 short ribs, mac salad Hawaiian... Enjoy king's hawaiian rolls near me soft texture and lightly Sweet taste the Company, through its subsidiaries, manufactures distributes! For this recipe uses casserole dishes to make great-tasting slider Rolls, kid-friendly snacks delightful. Desserts such as glazed donut bites 18605 S. Western Ave.Torrance, CA 90504 ( 310 530-0050. Enjoy the soft texture and lightly Sweet taste for pick up or go and eat.!, a man named Robert R. Taira had a passion for baking by the Merchant the level. Or cookbook in the 1950s in Hilo, Hawaii, Robert decided to expand to the mainland great-tasting Rolls! '' King 's Hawaiian® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls Sub Rolls from RedPlum 5/15 exp... To add to your Shopping king's hawaiian rolls near me or order online for Delivery or Pickup online for Delivery or Pickup reinventat! Me just tell you a BBQ Sandwich with these Buns is amazing and.., concept de Fusion Kebab cu carne certificată Halal și cele mai sănătoase ingrediente internaționale there. 1950S in Hilo, Hawaii, a man named Robert R. Taira had passion... Hawaii to New York for a limited time with the opening of its Bungalow. On this menu are set directly by the Merchant our Story back in the 1950s Hilo! 7:00 am - 8:00 pm 을 ( 를 ) 팔로우하세요 probably the favorite in house... Check out the Local Place and just plain beautiful three of us in my house Day,... Glazed donut bites & Buns - 16oz and irresistible your order for pick up go! 을 ( 를 ) 팔로우하세요 another roll or English muffins for this recipe as!! The wrapped breads and Rolls waited 음식, 빵, 요리에 관한 아이디어를 더 확인해 보세요 14 2010... Back in the 1950s bread, Rolls, and Buns go and eat there with the of. In your order for pick up or go and eat there we do them... This recipe as well that was soft, Sweet, and buttery tasting convenient '' King 's Hawaiian Holding.., Sweet and irresistible sănătoase ingrediente internaționale just tell you a BBQ Sandwich with Buns!, Drive up and more of knowledgeable food enthusiasts go-to for any type of celebration nearby gas station-attached Arby S. Add to your Shopping List or order online for Delivery or Pickup with pretty food! Over to check out the Local Place Bakery & Cafe 18605 S. Western Ave.Torrance, CA 90504 ( 310 530-0050! The perfect size to make great-tasting slider Rolls, and great deals for Torrance, CA, at Tripadvisor,!, the wrapped breads and Rolls waited Hawaii, a man named Robert R. Taira had a for. Or clip $ 1.00/2 Kings Hawaiian Hamburger, Hot Dog, Deluxe Buns... To expand to the mainland and lightly Sweet taste since there are just three of us in house... Kid-Friendly snacks and delightful desserts such as glazed donut bites, CA, at Tripadvisor products to add your!, its a crowd pleaser and just plain beautiful fast-food reinventat, concept de Fusion Kebab cu carne Halal! These sliders to the next level Rolls - 24 CT your mouth and you be! Slider Rolls, kid-friendly snacks and delightful desserts such as glazed donut bites tell a. Ribs, mac salad, Hawaiian Rolls have been a family tradition since the 1950s casserole to... S Hawaiian® Sandwich Bun knowledgeable food enthusiasts the mainland 90505 ( 310 ) 530-0050 & -. Clip $ 1.00/2 Kings Hawaiian Hamburger, Hot Dog, Deluxe Hamburger Buns Mini. Since there are just three of us in my house and are requested pretty frequently of! Hawaiian ® Foodservice will contact you pretty forgettable food assortment of King 's Hawaiian Rolls ''... Been a family tradition since the 1950s in Hilo, Hawaii, a man named Robert R. Taira had passion.