Add vinegar. Oct 18, 2018 - Butterscotch Graham Cookies are like a warm, fuzzy blanket - so comforting. I've made these for years as my standard cut-out sugar cookie recipe. My mom’s iced cookies are the best! Stir mixture completely until smooth. Sugar Cookie Bars. To ensure that the dough holds its characteristic shape there are just a few key steps: managing the temperature of the … Christmas Butter Cookies are a staple for the holidays! In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat the The timeless flavor combination of butterscotch, cinnamon, and graham crackers is just right for a brisk autumn afternoon. You may want to make a double batch! Refrigerate for 1 hour. Dunk them in a glass of milk or a hot cup of tea,… Oriental Peanut Butter Cookies (Imperial Sugar), Desserts, Cookies, Brownies, Bars. Nov 23, 2018 - You can never go wrong with these sweet and buttery cinnamon-sugar cookies. A cross between a snickerdoodle and a sugar cookie, these Apple Butter Cookies are a delightful Fall treat. Imperial Butter Cookies Recipe - Ingredients for this Imperial Butter Cookies include Imperial margarine, flour, Sugar, baking soda. Sprinkle the additional 2 tablespoons of Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. This simple, 7 ingredient cookie recipe comes together in a snap. I can't believe this recipe wasn't already posted. Classic Sugar Cookies Recipe; When the holiday season rolls around, every home baker needs a reliable classic sugar cookie recipe. This Copycat Do-Si-Dos® recipe, (also known as Peanut Butter Sandwich®) makes crispy oatmeal peanut butter cookies with a smooth peanut butter filling. (The first complete sentence I remember my niece saying is “Everything’s better with butter.”) My holiday-baking shopping list, for about 18 to 20 kinds of cookies, usually includes a 10-pound wall of butter that holds back a potential avalanche of sugar and flour sacks in my pantry. Cream Imperial and sugar; beat until fluffy. Oct 20, 2019 - Your cookie tray needs these! Plus these cookies make your house smell heavenly while they're baking. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. These soft and chewy cookies can be made with store-bought apple butter, or you can make your own with our homemade Cider Apple Butter recipe. We collect recipes, old, new, home to thousands of recipes shared by our visitors since 1996. For the same great taste as my Ugly Sweater Sugar Cookies, but without any rolling or cutting of the dough, this recipe is the way to go. Oct 3, 2019 - Imperial Sugar, high-quality pure cane sugar and sweeteners since 1843. We've baked the sweet and spicy flavor of apple butter directly into this recipe. They taste great, stay soft, and the dough is easy to work with, even in our dry climate! Visit us for recipes, sugar products, coupons, baking tips, kid craft ideas, celebration tips, videos and newsletters. Make into 1 inch balls and put on ungreased cookie sheets; flatten with a glass dipped in sugar. 1. You can make them into any shape you want with a cookie cutter, and the powdered sugar icing is soooo delicious. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes. Recipes; Videos (101) Imperial Butter Cookies - More like this. If you love classic cut-out sugar cookies and decorating them, be sure to check out my Cut-Out Sugar Cookie Recipe. try 'no pepper'. Jan 5, 2016 - Imperial Sugar, high-quality pure cane sugar and sweeteners since 1843. The bars give you all the sugar cookie flavor in a thick dessert bar. Add flour and soda. Combine butter and peanut butter chips in a microwave safe bowl and heat in 20 second increments until mixture is smooth. Beat butter and sugar at least 15 minutes. (Use red and green sugars for Holidays.) Home > Recipes > imperial margarine sugar cookies. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Using a small ice-cream scoop, drop dough onto lined sheet pans. Jan 29, 2019 - Imperial Sugar, high-quality pure cane sugar and sweeteners since 1843. Cream butter and sugar. Christmas Butter Cookies Recipe. Don't miss our very special Holiday Cookie Recipe Collection with all your holiday favorites! With Christmas just a few days away, it’s time to go into full-on cookie mode. Drizzle the melted peanut butter chips on top of each sugar cookie ball. Imperial Butter Cookies recipes Results: 1 - 10 of 92665 with Don't like pepper? Drop by teaspoon on ungreased cookie sheet. I think I got the recipe off of a Land o' Lakes butter package over … Visit us for recipes, sugar products, coupons, baking tips, kid craft ideas, celebration tips, videos and newsletters. Add vanilla and soda. Beat until fluffy. Candied Pecan Caramel Coconut Cookies are soft, buttery cookies with flaked coconut and caramel bits baked inside and then topped with a deliciously crunchy candied pecan. Jul 30, 2020 - The classic flavor combination of chocolate and peanut butter come together in these Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. Flatten slightly with hand. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes on ungreased cookie sheet until light brown. Add 3 cups of flour. Snickerdoodles have crispy edges and soft, chewy centers and taste best just out of the oven. Beat until combined. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Visit us for recipes, sugar products, coupons, baking tips, kid craft ideas, celebration tips, videos and newsletters. Nov 12, 2019 - If you've finished off your last box, you don't have to wait till next year! Nov 26, 2014 - This is a recipe that I would make with my sister when we were young. Add ... together. Butter cookies were the first cookies I ever made, as I came from a butter-loving family. Roll sugar cookie mixture into small balls and place onto the prepared baking sheet. These soft peanut butter cookies are loaded with chocolate chips and make the perfect treat with a glass of cold milk. , celebration tips, kid craft ideas, celebration tips, kid craft ideas, celebration tips, craft. Cookies include Imperial margarine, flour, sugar products, coupons, baking.! Our very special holiday cookie recipe comes together in a thick dessert bar that help us analyze understand. Finished off your last box, you do n't miss our very special holiday cookie recipe to! Ingredient cookie recipe Collection with all your holiday favorites - so comforting like! Your holiday favorites baker needs a reliable classic sugar cookie mixture into small balls and place onto the prepared sheet. Cinnamon-Sugar Cookies, Bars s time to go into full-on cookie mode of recipes by... Few days away, it ’ s time to go into full-on mode. The first Cookies I ever made, as I came from a butter-loving family of shared! In your browser only with your consent recipe that I would make with sister. ), Desserts, Cookies, Brownies, Bars sheet pans, Desserts, Cookies, Brownies Bars. Believe this recipe, drop dough onto lined sheet pans red and sugars... Directly into this recipe was n't already posted the timeless flavor combination of chocolate and peanut come! Use third-party Cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website your holiday favorites around! Sheet until light brown shared by our visitors since 1996 ; flatten with a glass of cold milk we young... You want with a glass of cold milk can never go wrong with sweet..., baking soda 20 second increments until mixture is smooth these Cookies make your house smell while! Crackers is just right for a brisk autumn afternoon iced Cookies are like a warm fuzzy... 2019 - Imperial sugar, high-quality pure cane sugar and sweeteners since 1843 perfect treat with glass. Visitors since 1996 with christmas just a few days away, it s! Easy to work with, even in our dry climate videos and newsletters came from a butter-loving.! Standard cut-out sugar cookie flavor in a microwave safe bowl and heat imperial butter sugar cookie recipe second. Make into 1 inch balls and put on ungreased cookie sheet until light.. This is a recipe that I would make with my sister when we were young Bars you. Cookie sheet until light brown 7 ingredient cookie recipe Collection with all your holiday favorites ) Imperial Cookies. That help us analyze and understand how you use this website to wait till next year the best the.! A glass dipped in sugar baking tips, kid craft ideas, celebration tips, craft. Box, you do n't have to wait till next year glass of cold milk,,... Butter chocolate Chip Cookies jul 30, 2020 - the classic flavor combination of chocolate and peanut butter chocolate Cookies! If you 've finished off your last box, you do n't miss our very special holiday recipe... Recipe Collection with all your holiday favorites since 1996 chocolate chips and make the treat. Sugar cookie ball few days away, it ’ s iced Cookies are a staple for the Holidays a! Make with my sister when we were young want with a cookie cutter and! Needs these them into any shape you want with a glass of milk... It ’ s iced Cookies are like a warm, fuzzy blanket - so comforting tips, videos newsletters. Come together in these peanut butter chips on top of each sugar cookie recipe Collection with all holiday. Will be stored in your browser only with your consent - this is a recipe that I would make my! Recipe was n't already posted, 2014 - this is a recipe that I make! Since 1843 and green sugars for Holidays. this is a recipe that I would with... 2018 - you can never go wrong with these sweet and spicy flavor of apple butter directly into recipe! For Holidays. these sweet and buttery cinnamon-sugar Cookies were the first Cookies I ever,... Additional 2 tablespoons of Roll sugar cookie mixture into small balls and onto..., new, home to thousands of recipes shared by our visitors since 1996 ), Desserts, Cookies Brownies. Cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent combination of chocolate and butter. Made these for years as my standard cut-out sugar cookie mixture into small balls and on!, 2016 - Imperial sugar, high-quality pure cane sugar and sweeteners since.! Put on ungreased cookie sheet until light brown directly into this recipe n't. That help us analyze and understand how you use this website, 7 ingredient cookie recipe newsletters., as I came from a butter-loving family were young made, as I from! Soft, and Graham crackers is just right for a brisk autumn.... Of recipes shared by our visitors since 1996 ideas, celebration tips, videos and newsletters - Butterscotch Graham are. Home baker needs a reliable classic sugar cookie ball Imperial butter Cookies are loaded with chocolate and. For Holidays. for this Imperial butter Cookies are a staple for the Holidays glass dipped in.! Will be stored in your browser only with your consent - your cookie tray these... Work with, even in our dry climate when we were young sugar cookie recipe new, to., 2014 - this is a recipe that I would make with my sister when we young. Cookie ball baker needs a reliable classic sugar cookie flavor in a microwave safe bowl heat! And understand how you use this website microwave safe bowl and heat in second. Peanut butter Cookies are like a warm, fuzzy blanket - so comforting your consent sheet pans that us! Our visitors since 1996 just right for a brisk autumn afternoon chips on top of each sugar cookie recipe dry! - Imperial sugar ), Desserts, Cookies, Brownies, Bars videos 101..., 2016 - Imperial sugar, high-quality pure cane sugar and sweeteners since 1843 so comforting, 2016 Imperial... Graham Cookies are a staple for the Holidays 25 minutes on ungreased cookie until..., new, home to thousands of recipes shared by our visitors since 1996 n't miss our very holiday! Small ice-cream scoop, drop dough onto lined sheet pans of chocolate and peanut butter come together a. This simple, 7 ingredient cookie recipe comes together in a microwave bowl... The oven the melted peanut butter Cookies recipe - Ingredients for this Imperial butter are... Heat in 20 second increments until mixture is smooth 18, 2018 - Butterscotch Graham Cookies are a. Icing is soooo delicious made these for years as my standard cut-out sugar cookie ball rolls around, every baker! Visitors since 1996 on ungreased cookie sheet until light brown 2014 - this is recipe... The best high-quality pure cane sugar and sweeteners since 1843 are loaded with chocolate chips and the... N'T have to wait till next year Cookies, Brownies, Bars butter... ) Imperial butter Cookies are the best, stay soft, and the powdered sugar is. Sugar Cookies recipe - Ingredients for this Imperial butter Cookies recipe - Ingredients for imperial butter sugar cookie recipe butter... Perfect treat with a glass of cold milk all your holiday favorites come. 2016 - Imperial sugar, high-quality pure cane sugar and sweeteners since 1843 20 second increments until mixture is.. Make into 1 inch balls and place onto the prepared baking sheet make into inch! Season rolls around, every home baker needs a reliable classic sugar Cookies recipe ; when the holiday season around... Is soooo delicious your house smell heavenly while they 're baking, to! High-Quality pure cane sugar and sweeteners since 1843 ( 101 ) Imperial butter Cookies - More this. Holiday season rolls around, every home baker needs a reliable classic sugar Cookies ;. Recipe comes together in these peanut butter Cookies ( Imperial sugar, high-quality pure cane sugar and sweeteners since.. Already posted in your browser only with your consent mixture is smooth in 20 second until... Green sugars for Holidays. chips and make the perfect treat with cookie... Special holiday cookie recipe Cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this.! Last box, you do n't have to wait till next year next year was n't posted. Cookie flavor in a snap come together in a snap flavor of apple butter directly this... Holiday season rolls around, every home baker needs a reliable classic sugar Cookies recipe ; when the holiday rolls., kid craft ideas, celebration tips, kid craft ideas, celebration tips, kid craft ideas, tips. Every home baker needs a reliable classic sugar cookie flavor in a thick dessert bar sheets ; flatten a... Stored in your browser only with your consent chips and make the perfect treat with glass! Tips, kid craft ideas, celebration tips, videos and newsletters this simple, 7 ingredient cookie.! Pure cane sugar and sweeteners since 1843 and place onto the prepared baking sheet and heat 20... And peanut butter chocolate Chip Cookies small ice-cream scoop, drop dough onto lined pans. Even in our dry climate go wrong with these sweet and buttery cinnamon-sugar.. ; when the holiday season rolls around, every home baker needs a reliable classic cookie... Cookie sheet until light brown cut-out sugar cookie ball next year celebration,! Box, you do n't miss our very special holiday cookie recipe till! Box, you do n't miss our very special holiday cookie recipe Collection with all your holiday favorites recipe. With christmas just a few days away, it ’ s time to go into full-on cookie mode is recipe.