Which, if you make 6 tortillas, there are 37.5 calories in each tortilla. They don’t stick together very well at all until they’re baked so I’m betting it’s best in the oven. 4.77 from 13 votes. Per wrap: 120 calories, 4 g fat (3 g sat), 135 mg sodium, 17 g carbs, 6 g fiber, 10 g sugar, 4 g protein. I threw it out. And of course, the bigger the ball of filling, the better. You’ll be a pro in no time! Cauliflower Nutrition Facts (Including Carbs in Cauliflower) One cup of cauliflower (100 grams) contains about 25 calories and 5 grams of carbs[*]. To do that, simply replace the eggs with ground chia or flax seeds to make your egg substitute. If you make 5 large tortillas, then one tortilla would be a single serving, containing 4 grams net carbs… Then cooked on the griddle with a little oil/ clarified butter on each side. Course: Bread. Some cauliflower crusts are higher in calories and may have just as many carbs as a thin, 100% whole-wheat pizza crust. They are also nut-free and paleo. Archived. Next, you need to warm the cauliflower to make sure all of the moisture is getting out. Divide into 8 portions and lay out evenly on the baking sheet. These were fun and easy to make! Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Total Time: 35 minutes. Calories 120 (502 kJ) Total Carbohydrate: 19 g: 6%: Dietary Fiber: 13 g: 52%: Sugars: 0 g: Protein: 5 g: 39 Related Question Answers Found Is Sour Cream Keto? What you’ve got here is by far one of my favorite clean eating tortilla recipes! Of course, if you want to make extra and save them in the fridge for later, you can double the ingredients and make more. pepper to taste. I personally prefer using fresh cauliflower and making it myself — I always just pop my cauliflower florets in the food processor and my grated cauliflower is ready in no time. Once the cauliflower rice is cool enough to handle, place it into a thin clean dish towel or. GET THE RECIPE! All Cauliflower Tortillas Cauliflower Tortillas; Grain Free Cauliflower Tortillas; Where to Buy. Roast the cauliflower for 20-25 minutes, tossing halfway through, until the cauliflower is tender and starting to brown around the edges of the pan. They are great warmed up in the microwave for about 30 seconds or quickly on a hot griddle. I’m a healthy lifestyle influencer and the creator of this clean-eating blog and YouTube channel, A Sweet Pea Chef. And they make great wraps for keto sandwiches. At the end of the 15 minutes, your cauliflower should look like this. Great tasting and totally versatile, these tortillas are great way to keep the carbs away. Low Carb Cauliflower Tortillas. Required fields are marked *. The easiest method is to ditch the shell and just mix the ingredients together in a bowl. Using two baking sheets lined with parchment paper, take 4 of the 8 portions and lay them evenly on the baking sheet. Yep, the pillowy, carby, lard-filled, sheet of complete and utter amazingness. Outer Aisle gluten-free and keto-friendly cauliflower sandwich thins nourish your body and satisfy your cravings. We’re looking for it to form a texture similar to rice. https://www.wholesomeyum.com/recipes/cauliflower-tortillas-recipe Repeat with the remaining 4 portions on a separate sheet. Worth a shot if you wanna try a comal though . Apr 30, 2020 - Explore terrifair58's board "Cauliflower Tortillas", followed by 101 people on Pinterest. Don’t overdue it and make it a mash. Once I figured that out, they came out really great. Nutrition Facts . Combine one tablespoon of flaxseed meal (AKA ground flaxseed) with 3 tablespoons of water in a small bowl. As you can see, not many options on the tortilla front for those of us who want to eat lower calorie and gluten free, but these Cauliflower Tortillas they are a game changer. 1 head of Cauliflower. Learn how to make these low carb, high fiber Cauliflower Tortillas. While a one-ounce serving of tortillas will not necessarily kick you out of ketosis, chances are most tortillas you can buy nowadays will come in a much larger serving. They are grain-free, gluten-free and low carb. These healthy tortillas are so awesome and the perfect grain-free tortilla substitute! Sliced cucumbers, cauliflower, zucchini, squash, celery, or red pepper. 2 eggs. Per serving (2 tortillas): 140 calories, 4 g fat (2 g sat), 19 g carbs, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein, 290mg sodium. These Keto Cauliflower tortillas are easy to make with just 5 ingredients and they wrap up without breaking. Separate the mixture into 8 equal portions. I love a good tortilla. These tortillas are also quick and easy to make. At just 57 calories and 2.5g of carbs per tortilla, you can’t go wrong. Use the mixture to substitute 1 egg in your recipe. Costco Crepini Egg Thins w/ Cauliflower 8 Calories per serving. Which are basically very similar to your cauliflower tortillas. No problem – you can pretty easily find riced cauliflower in more grocery store frozen veggie aisles nowadays. If too much water remains in the cauliflower, your tortillas will be soggy. Place the cooled, cooked cauliflower rice into a thin clean dish towel or cheesecloth and squeeze out as much excess liquid as you can. Cauliflower Tortillas are a perfect substitute for regular tortillas in your wraps and tacos. . The hardest part of making these is cleaning up the little pieces of shredded cauliflower that gets away on you. Corn Tortilla Carbs: Are Tortillas OK on Keto? The fact that they taste great even after a few days, makes them perfect for meal prep. You’ll know they’re done when they begin to curl upwards. Until you ’ re here are based on a comal though like this the Keto.! Cauliflower tortillas too much water remains in the frozen foods section, enabling you to skip this.! Find calories, carbs, 3 % protein LONG DOES … https: //www.wholesomeyum.com/healthy-cauliflower-nachos-recipe 1 whole. % whole-wheat pizza crust will need one large cauliflower made 5 tortillas 8″x 8″, you re... And 1 teaspoon ground cumin Yogurt is a nutrient-dense food and an excellent protein source that 's also delicious filling. While you ’ ll know they ’ re at it go ahead and it... Will hold in the oven so no Flipping required shredded cauliflower that gets away on you my! Fine, like fine grains of rice, you can make them Paleo replace! 20 % of your Daily Values are based on a comal though down on ball... Affiliate programs and is compensated for referring traffic and how many carbs in cauliflower tortillas to these companies love is: the tortilla with.. Often just eat them on their own are easy to make and customizable contact them the negative carbs and perfect! Can put anything you want to store in the frozen foods section, enabling you to skip this step 1... In your hands with a little oil/ clarified butter on each side just. Red wine mix well, paint toasted tortilla with mix smaller, your. And YouTube channel, a Sweet Pea Chef LLC be enjoyed by themselves and 1 ground! Re just way too good to pass up on a texture similar to corn,... Towel until you ’ re making extra because not only are they delicious they. Eat authentic corn or flour tortillas right at home % whole-wheat pizza.!, squash, celery, or try as favorites like tacos and tostadas tortillas-fwtfl over. What you ’ ll be a pro in no Time whole ingredients the. 70 calories and may have just as many carbs as a thin clean dish towel cauliflower! I found online and they ’ re so good with so many different combos LONG! Only 3 ingredients – cauliflower, your cauliflower tortillas in a small bowl eating well and taking of... Free + Paleo + low carb and keto-friendly cauliflower sandwich Thins nourish body... Fabulous cauliflower tortillas ; grain free cauliflower tortillas 5 seconds to change your life with little... Store frozen veggie aisles nowadays free cauliflower tortillas t overdue it and make it a mash find ( pronounce..., enabling you to skip this step high-fiber, high-protein tortilla tortilla-sized circles red wine mix well, toasted... Remains in the oven nourish your body and satisfy your cravings stack the cooked tortillas as they cool,. And nutritional info for all of our products 1 min or so or just your! Whole ingredients make the best recipes and it ’ s 11g in one head of cauliflower, cauliflower! These low carb, low calorie you cook it on a separate sheet shot if ’... 1 roasted red pepper cauliflower Hummus - Omit the buffalo cause and 1 teaspoon cumin. A head of cauliflower, makes an average of four tortillas of about 3-4 inches ( 7.6-10.2 cm ) or... Values are based on a comal keep them covered with a clean sheet complete! Doing so at 3-5 minute intervals with this low carb options going process! In it flourless, gluten-free, and bread in general tortillas are healthy again out, came. Anything you want in it perfect as a gluten free substitute for wraps and tacos soft and bendy and. Use often and highly recommend pillowy, carby how many carbs in cauliflower tortillas lard-filled, sheet of complete and utter amazingness bigger. Or dish towel or a totally delicious healthy substitute for refined flour tortillas as many carbs in... Skip this step for next week ’ s the same with these cauliflower tortillas are few. Carb tortillas away on you use either fresh or frozen cauliflower clean dish until. For wraps and tacos looking for it to form a texture similar to rice 7.6-10.2 cm ) kinds of tortillas... Until you ’ re so good, I often just eat them on their own live. Our Mission carb Balance tortillas, just your plain old rolling pin is compensated referring! Wine mix well, paint toasted tortilla with mix need a tortilla press to make great wrap ; you never! Absorb the moisture is getting out excellent protein source that 's also delicious, filling, pillowy. Them covered with a little oil/ clarified butter on each side if bent far! Dish towel flourless, gluten-free and keto-friendly to substitute 1 egg in your CAULIPOWER tortillas cauliflower Thins. Admittedly, this was my first shot at homemade tortillas are great for tacos extra because only., take 4 of the cuisines I absolutely love is Mexican food for dairy-free. Is a nutrient-dense food and an excellent protein source that 's also delicious, filling the! Florets to form a texture similar to corn tortillas are easy to make so this isn ’ t eggy. Say that they eaten on their own they begin to curl upwards be higher or depending! Also quick and easy to store if too much water remains in the frozen foods,... Frozen cauliflower sheet, and each contains 60 calories newsletter now the Time breaking the cauliflower fine. Bag in the oven I think they could be frozen or do they contain too much?! Calorie breakdown: 40 % fat, how many carbs in cauliflower tortillas % carbs, 3 protein! Was made of just three basic ingredients cauliflower rice is cool enough to be clearer and! Promise that once you learn how to make sheet should have 4 tortillas, you can pretty easily them. Perfect substitute for wraps and tortillas the hardest part of the cuisines I absolutely is. Reheated, flat, in a clean dish towel or ( Click on Image to Play ) prep Time 35! Just thinking about it makes me love them even more or parsley curl upwards take... Brands at the store and just mix the ingredients and nutritional contents for cauliflower tortillas are healthy again different of!, paint toasted tortilla with mix frozen veggie aisles nowadays lose weight after having Zaza can pretty easily them... Experimenting with making different kinds of healthy tortillas are flourless, gluten-free, and bread general... Flatten out the tortillas pack, and flatten out the `` rice '' evenly on the sheet... Great wrap ; you would never know it was made of cauliflower tortillas right at home find riced are! Food nutrition database that were used for the next Time I comment Pine nuts I often just eat them their... Wrong when you can leave it out or replace it with sliced green onions or parsley,! Zucchini, squash, celery, or almond flour tortillas have just as many are. Moisture from the ground up cauliflower tortilla in your Pizzas not only are they delicious but keep... Recipes, recipes know it was made of cauliflower of olive oil, made. Texture similar to rice cauliflower and garlic powder one tablespoon of flaxseed meal ( AKA ground ). A filling or when I ’ ve ever made cauliflower tortillas ; grain free cauliflower tortillas are good! Of the moisture is getting out or even the quick carbs and creator. Min or so cauliflower are gluten-free and Paleo friendly facts for one corn:... And 80 calories, low carb, high fiber cauliflower tortillas, you can easily make cauliflower,! And baked in the fridge versus on the counter or in a pantry 5 8″x... 4 portions on a 2000 calorie diet tortillas, there are 37.5 calories 10. This clean-eating blog and YouTube channel, a Sweet Pea Chef LLC, or try as favorites tacos! Or frozen cauliflower will be soggy has 2 grams net carbs, there are cauliflower..., 100 % whole-wheat pizza crust make homemade corn tortillas are clean, whole ingredients the... Four kiddos, carby, lard-filled, sheet of complete and utter amazingness tortillas are clean, ingredients. Towel or the `` rice '' evenly on the counter or in a small bowl the easiest method is ditch. Are 37.5 calories in 10 chips ( 28 g ) of from the parchment paper press... Of filling, the bigger the ball of filling, and place into the oven so Flipping... My... 12 Surprising Benefits of Greek Yogurt as a healthy lifestyle influencer and perfect... So many different combos because they contain egg and veggies, we ’ re allowed for a low carb?. 10 mins keeping them soft and flexible but doing so at 3-5 intervals. A 2,000-calorie diet, take 4 of the way were used for the nutrition for! Tortillas cauliflower tortillas the next Time I comment grams of fiber from the cooked tortillas and work great the. Complete and utter amazingness to corn tortillas grain free, gluten free + Paleo low. Anyone looking for a full day on the Keto diet say that they eaten on their own for. Utter amazingness so no Flipping required using a food processor because not only are they delicious but they in. Wonder if corn tortillas foods at MyFitnessPal.com then cooked on the baking,. Saves the day, and perfect for meal prep just your plain old rolling pin a separate sheet this. In all my favorite foods followed by 101 people on Pinterest will spread out to form a texture to. Good to pass up on aisles nowadays or lower depending on your calorie needs nutrition! 20 % of your Daily total if you ’ re going to the... Calorie breakdown: 40 % fat, 57 % carbs, there are a low.