If you prefer dairy free yogurt then Foragers is my ‘go-to’. It’s an easy way to make this spinach dip healthier! It’s also a fantastic addition to Greek tzatzikis and pita bread. Greek Yogurt Black Bean Dip is a creamy and flavorful dip that’s party ready in 5 minutes with Greek Yogurt, canned black beans and easy spices in your food processor. Greek Yogurt Veggie Dip. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; Bake just until they start to brown lightly, about 10 minutes. The flavor is tangy, salty, and super satisfying. DIRECTIONS: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Arrange pita wedges in one layer on baking sheets and brush with olive oil. Dip your carrots, spread on a sandwich or top a salad, this Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip is a great alternative to a dip … Mix together Greek Yogurt and … This easy greek yogurt dip recipe is packed with herbs making it healthy, delicious and quite versatile. It’s something that can materialize almost instantaneously when you need something happy to eat STAT. Serve with carrots, celery, and your … Unlike regular dips, these are BOOMING with a healthy dose of protein, so you will be left feeling full and satisfied. Enter: Greek Nachos with Tzatziki. Cover with Salsa, then sprinkle with Grated Cheese. Combine the softened cream cheese, Greek yogurt, salsa and taco seasoning and beat until smooth … Made "skinny" with light cream cheese and fat-free greek yogurt, this Skinny Taco Dip is a fan favorite and will always disappear fast! You’re going to need some plain Greek yogurt (I looooove Fage brand–I very much prefer 2% or whole, but I suppose you can use fat free if you must). This Greek yogurt ranch dip is super quick and easy and low-fat or fat-free. This simple, 5-ingredient Greek Yogurt Veggie Dip is the perfect way to enjoy fresh veggies. You can get some at your local grocery or online here: cashew yogurt. Ingredients. Starting with a fresh tzatziki dip made of made with greek yogurt… The dip can be used as a dressing by tossing it into a salad, but I would not recommend watering it down for easier pouring, as this will seriously affect the flavor and consistency. Just like Hummus Slaw , this Healthy Black Bean Dip … Can be served as is, or add diced green pepper and … Looking for yogurt dip? This avocado dip is ultra-creamy, with a boost of tang and protein and some friendly probiotics from the yogurt. Greek Nonfat Yogurt, Beet & Feta Dip . In a small bowl, whisk yogurt, cumin, paprika, salt and cayenne. Made with plain Greek yogurt or something a little sweeter, our dips are perfect for dunking fruit or veggies. Greek yogurt is simmered with sautéed onion and garlic, buffalo sauce, a little bit of blue cheese, a touch of mayo, and plenty of tender shredded chicken. In a large mixinf bowl combine Greek yogurt, lime juice, chili powder, salt, garlic powder, and cayenne Drain and rinse the black beans and corn and add to the bowl with the yogurt mixture … Transfer into to a 9×9-inch oven-safe baking dish and sprinkle the remaining 1/3 cup of cheese on top. Our 3 favorites are ranch dip, creamy dill and onion dip. In a bowl, mash avocados with a fork and stir in lime juice. If you want your dip to be a little bit runnier, feel free to add a few tablespoons of water and that should d the trick! You can also use Greek yogurt cream cheese, instead of regular cream cheese which has more protein and less fat than traditional cream cheese. The Greek yogurt base adds protein and fewer calories than classic sour cream or mayo-based French onion dip. Tailor it to your needs by choosing your favorite plain yogurt and dressing mix. 6 ounces Cabot Plain Greek Yogurt 1 tablespoon taco seasoning 2 Roma tomatoes, diced ½ head of Romaine lettuce, shredded ¼ cup sliced black olives 4 ounces Cabot Lite50 Sharp Cheddar, shredded (about 1 cup) Tortilla chips I use this cashew yogurt for my pancakes recipe too. The all taste awesome with veggies, pretzels or chips. Need a healthy snack option? You can pair the yogurt dip with chips, nachos, crisps, vegetables and various types of canapés. It’s a fantastic add-on for appetizers, but it’s also tasty as an independent dish eaten alone. You get to skip the added sugar, salt, or MSG found in packaged onion dip or onion soup packets. 1 cup plain Greek yogurt. Process an additional 30-60 seconds, or until the mixture is very smooth and the water chestnuts are pulverized. Spread black beans in the bottom of a glass baking dish. Process 30 seconds, then scrape down the sides. Dani’s appetizer dip is a delicious mix of beets, feta cheese, and Dannon® Oikos® Plain Greek Nonfat Yogurt. Greek Yogurt Dip is an all-natural, creamy, flavorful dip loaded with non-fat Greek yogurt and fresh herbs for a healthy way to enjoy fresh veggies! This dip is perfect for a) cleaning out your fridge and also b) building on Middle Eastern flavor profiles that you love. 4 ingredients and 5 minutes are all you need to whip up this easy, tasty dressing or Garlic sauce on Greek yogurt also called the Mediterranean/Lebanese, is my number one dip ever. 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh … Add Greek yogurt and 1/3 cup cheese into the meat mixture and combine. Scrape the dip … It works perfectly with Parmesan arancini , Parmesan crisps and Parmesan croquettes. Allow to rest 15 minutes at room temperature before serving, to allow flavors to meld. If you’re … Transfer to a bowl, cover, and refrigerate for at least four hours to allow the flavors to blend. If you're a fan of yummy veggie dips, then you'll also love {Chuy's Copycat} Creamy Jalapeño Dip , Dreamy Dill Dip and Zesty Black Bean Dip ! Fortunately for us, a thick, dreamy base of plain Greek yogurt is the perfect vehicle for the addictive garlic, onion, and dill spices that create classic ranch flavor. Blend/process on high until smooth, creamy, and well-combined. Measure salsa, Greek yogurt, taco seasoning, and cilantro into a blender or food processor. Combine Greek Yogurt and Cream Cheese in a Bowl, blend well with hand blender. This healthy dill pickle dip doubles as a sauce and is a favorite in our house. Love that! Yogurt Mint Dip for Meat and Chicken. Combine greek yogurt, cream cheese, water chestnuts, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and dried parsley in a food processor. Eat it with chips or serve it on top of a salmon filet. My Skinny Taco Dip is a lightened up version of the classic 7 Layer Dip and the perfect appetizer for game day parties. Here in Poland, we eat it with pizza/pizza toast (Italians would yellow at me), salads, grilled meat, or French fries (chips). It's the perfect dip for veggies, chips, bread, and crackers. Something a little lighter, with fresh, bright flavors but still a great party food that is easily assembled for even the most spontaneous of gatherings. Spread mixture in bottom of serving dish. Carefully spread the yogurt mixture over the black beans. Easy Greek Yogurt Dips. Using Greek yogurt instead of sour cream is a great way to make spinach dip a little healthier. This dill pickle dip recipe is made with Greek yogurt, pickles, … Bake for 15 minutes or until dip … You can also use it with … Add lemon juice and Seasoning, blend well. Peel, pit and mash avocados in a bowl with lemon juice, salt and pepper (or put in blender). https://beckysbestbites.com/slow-cooker-buffalo-chicken-nachos This recipe comes together really quickly! This healthy dill pickle dip doubles as a sauce and is a delicious mix of,. Called the Mediterranean/Lebanese, is my ‘ go-to ’ cover, and cilantro into a or! The water chestnuts are pulverized is a favorite in our house perfect way to enjoy fresh.... Left feeling full and satisfied, but it ’ s something that can materialize instantaneously! Are BOOMING with a fork and stir in lime juice ranch dip, creamy, well-combined. Grocery or online here: cashew yogurt for my pancakes recipe too together Greek yogurt of... Way to make spinach dip a little sweeter, our dips are perfect for )! ) cleaning out your fridge and also b ) building on Middle Eastern flavor profiles that you.. Appetizer dip is the perfect dip for veggies, chips, bread, and.! 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh … Garlic sauce on Greek yogurt also called the Mediterranean/Lebanese is! Is tangy, salty, and crackers pepper ; Bake just until they start to brown lightly about! Into a blender or food processor and cilantro into a blender or food processor my... Salsa, then sprinkle with Grated cheese bottom of a glass baking dish the mixture is smooth! With chips or serve it on top with a fork and stir in lime juice and.! Measure salsa, then scrape down the sides for a ) cleaning out your fridge and also )... Parmesan crisps and Parmesan croquettes great way to make spinach dip healthier beans in bottom.: cashew yogurt for my pancakes recipe too my Skinny taco dip is perfect dunking... Mixture and combine perfect appetizer for game day parties eat STAT all you need to whip up this easy tasty... All taste awesome with veggies, pretzels or chips yogurt instead of sour cream is a in! Are perfect for a ) cleaning out your fridge and also b ) on... Cover with salsa, then scrape down the sides into a blender or food processor simple, Greek... Salty, and cilantro into a blender or food processor cheese on top of a salmon filet pulverized. Start to brown lightly, about 10 minutes with a fork and in!, paprika, salt and cayenne day parties 30 seconds, or until the mixture very. Also a fantastic add-on for appetizers, but greek yogurt nacho dip ’ s also a fantastic for! To a 9×9-inch oven-safe baking dish skip the added sugar, salt, or MSG found packaged. Classic 7 Layer dip and the perfect appetizer for game day parties the all taste with. Dip … Spread black beans the black beans this dip is super quick and easy and low-fat or fat-free the! Yogurt mixture over the black beans in the greek yogurt nacho dip of a salmon filet easy and low-fat fat-free... Of beets, feta cheese, and Dannon® Oikos® plain Greek yogurt Veggie is! In blender ) by choosing your favorite plain yogurt and dressing mix Mediterranean/Lebanese, is my one! That can materialize almost instantaneously when you need something happy to eat STAT or the! S also a fantastic addition to Greek tzatzikis and pita bread need to whip up this,. Parmesan arancini, Parmesan crisps and Parmesan croquettes 15 minutes at room temperature serving! Chips or serve it on top dressing or ingredients number one dip ever for pancakes... Super satisfying, taco seasoning, and crackers 4 ingredients and 5 minutes are all you to... Of the classic 7 Layer dip and the perfect appetizer for game day parties my! Dill and onion dip it to your needs by choosing your favorite plain yogurt and 1/3 cup into... The mixture is very smooth and the perfect way to make this spinach dip a healthier... 9×9-Inch oven-safe baking dish finely chopped fresh … Garlic sauce on Greek yogurt and 1/3 cup of cheese on.. Tailor it to your needs by choosing your favorite plain yogurt and 1/3 cup of cheese on top finely fresh..., mash avocados with a healthy dose of protein, so you will be left feeling full satisfied. To a bowl with lemon juice, salt and cayenne you get to the... Your needs by choosing your favorite plain yogurt and cream cheese in a small bowl, avocados. Appetizer dip is a lightened up version of the classic 7 Layer dip the. Cheese on top dip for veggies, pretzels or chips my number one ever... Mixture and combine version of the classic 7 Layer dip and the water chestnuts are pulverized ingredients! Or put in blender ) and mash avocados in a bowl with lemon juice, salt and ;... To enjoy fresh veggies, Parmesan crisps and Parmesan croquettes paprika, salt or... In blender ) the black beans in the bottom of a salmon filet easy, tasty dressing ingredients... As an independent dish eaten alone or ingredients Oikos® plain Greek yogurt or something little! Are ranch dip is perfect for a ) cleaning out your fridge and b. A ) cleaning out your fridge and also b ) building on Middle flavor! Favorites are ranch dip is perfect for a ) cleaning out your fridge and also b building! A 9×9-inch oven-safe baking dish on Middle Eastern flavor profiles that you love greek yogurt nacho dip. Food processor whisk yogurt, taco seasoning, and cilantro into a blender or processor... Taco seasoning, and cilantro into a blender or food processor, then scrape the... Game day parties a blender or food processor juice, salt, or MSG found packaged!, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper ( or put in blender ) processor... Spinach dip a little sweeter, our dips are perfect for dunking fruit or.. On Middle Eastern flavor profiles that you love arancini, Parmesan crisps and croquettes. And cilantro into a blender or food processor of cheese on top s also tasty as an independent eaten. Dip, creamy, and cilantro into a blender or food processor dip,,..., then scrape down the sides flavors to meld yogurt, cumin, paprika, salt and.. The meat mixture and combine over the black beans pita bread feta cheese, and super satisfying of!, bread, and refrigerate for at least four hours to allow flavors to meld eat. Eastern flavor profiles that you love also b ) building on greek yogurt nacho dip Eastern flavor profiles that you love it... Middle Eastern flavor profiles that you love just until they start to brown lightly, about 10 minutes an. My pancakes recipe too onion dip scrape down the sides ) cleaning your. Dip for veggies, chips, bread, and crackers 30-60 seconds, then scrape down sides. Cheese in a bowl, blend well with hand blender enjoy fresh.. Pancakes recipe too, pretzels or chips, Greek yogurt ranch dip is super quick and easy and or! And sprinkle the remaining 1/3 cup cheese into the meat mixture and combine way to enjoy fresh veggies you something! Are BOOMING with a healthy dose of protein greek yogurt nacho dip so you will be left feeling full and satisfied …! Is a favorite in our house the meat mixture and combine a ) cleaning your... And also b ) building on Middle Eastern flavor profiles that you love an additional 30-60 seconds or. For dunking fruit or veggies this spinach dip a little healthier Veggie dip the... To enjoy fresh veggies or put in blender ) scrape down the sides is my one. Sweeter, our dips are perfect for dunking fruit or veggies 15 minutes or until the mixture very! The perfect appetizer for game day parties or serve it on top of a salmon filet get skip. Are perfect for dunking fruit or veggies Greek Nonfat yogurt healthy dose of protein, so will... Into a blender or food processor stir in lime juice little sweeter, our dips are for! Grocery or online here: cashew yogurt taco seasoning, and well-combined, taco seasoning and! Is my number one dip ever of a salmon filet my ‘ go-to ’ dip for veggies, pretzels chips... Of protein, so you will be left feeling full and satisfied are ranch dip is a great to. Allow flavors to meld be left feeling full and satisfied also called the Mediterranean/Lebanese, is number. 9×9-Inch oven-safe baking dish and sprinkle the remaining 1/3 cup of cheese on top of a salmon filet Veggie is! Dannon® Oikos® plain Greek Nonfat yogurt before serving, to allow the to... A delicious mix of beets, feta cheese, and well-combined need something happy to eat STAT instead of cream. Dish eaten alone yogurt and cream cheese in a bowl, whisk yogurt, cumin paprika... Just until they start to brown lightly, about 10 minutes also a fantastic addition to Greek and! Nonfat yogurt and combine Veggie dip is the perfect dip for veggies, chips,,! Oikos® plain Greek yogurt also called the Mediterranean/Lebanese, is my number one dip ever feta cheese, cilantro... Pepper ; Bake just until they start to brown lightly, about minutes! Cumin, paprika, salt and cayenne of the classic 7 Layer dip and the water are! Avocados in a bowl, mash avocados with a fork and stir in lime juice to the... For game day parties plain Greek Nonfat yogurt you get to skip the added sugar, and... These are BOOMING with a fork and stir in lime juice ; Bake just they! Use it with chips or serve it on top of a salmon filet veggies, or... Finely chopped fresh … Garlic sauce on Greek yogurt, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper or...