Intex PureSpa Bubble Jet Spa Greywood Deluxe Hot Tub Last on our list is the IntexPureSpa Greywood Deluxe. Sold and shipped by VM Express. Item # 98623. Intex PureSpa Greywood Deluxe 6 Person Portable Inflatable Hot Tub Jet Spa, Gray & Intex Seat For Inflatable PureSpa Hot Tub (2 Pack) 4.9 out of 5 stars 13. 3. Intex Pure Spa Jet & Bubble Deluxe 218x71cm 28462. Best price. Any wait to try it! The Greywood Deluxe Spa is a whole new level of indulgence with its sophisticated woodgrain pattern that adds a touch of elegance to any backyard. Note: Talk about cheap and easy setup plus versatile portability! Gillingham. Grey Was wondering if the Intex hot tub is still available for purchase Thank you and stay well Sean Hennessey . Intex Hot Tub and Pool – the Super Strong Inflatable Set! Only 1 left in stock. They were spot on, great spa and easy setup. 5 out of 5 stars with 2 reviews. Current price. Not to mention, less calcium build-up means that your heater and filtration system can operate more efficiently. The water softener prevents calcium build up in the spa components. I did my research, this one by far seems to be the better product. all instructions … The Intex PureSpa Inflatable Spa comes fitted with a wireless touch panel control activating 140 high-powered heated bubble jets surrounding the interior of the spa allowing for a soothing massage at the touch of a button. All parts or accessories will still be intact. Coleman SaluSpa 77x28 Inch 4-6 Person Inflatable Hot Tub 7 - SHIPS FREE TODAY! both have slow punctures, which should be an easy fix with an inflatable product repair patch, which can be bought off ebay. £647.68. 5. Send me an email when my question is answered. Intex Recreation Corp. is dedicated to the safe use of all of its products. I bought this product on response from other buyers. 85in X 28in PureSpa Greywood Deluxe Set Reviews. Intex PureSpa Greywood Deluxe 6 Person Portable Inflatable Hot Tub Jet Spa, Gray & Intex Seat For Inflatable PureSpa Hot Tub (2 Pack) 4.9 out of 5 stars 14. £779.00. Check Price. On Product Reproductive www.p65warnings.ca.gov. The console attaches to the top of the tub and can hold a charge for up to 48 hours. Select an option. In addition, it has two lighting modes: single color or color changing mode. Quality model, boxed ex display. Out Of Stock. Let your worries bubble away as you unwind in the total relaxation of the Intex PureSpa Greywood Deluxe 6 Person Portable Inflatable Hot Tub Jet Spa. MPN: 28441E. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It comes with almost the same identical features (including the LED light). Read more. 28442 Intex Jacuzzi Greywood Deluxe Bubble for 6 person,216 x 71 cm 6 Posti. 1 out of 5 stars with 1 reviews. I found out it was broken when I got the tub out of winter storage. Intex Greywood Deluxe Inflatable Spa/Hot... View to See Price View. 9. THIS ITEM REQUIRES 28523E ENERGY EFFICIENT COVER FOR PURCHASES SHIPPED TO CALIFORNIA. I have looked all over the internet and it seems everyone is having the same problem. $890.99. KNOWN FLAW IN THE PUMP!!! This makes transporting and storing your hot tub very convenient. People find this bubble therapy spa massage style refreshing, yet not as vigorous as high-power jets. 85in X 28in PureSpa Greywood Deluxe Set Reviews. In fact, this particular device can work wirelessly too with this newer model tub. Get the Intex PureSpa Greywood Deluxe Here. Our rating: Design: 6 person capacity. Intex Greywood Deluxe 6 Person Spa. =). Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Intex Part #: 28441E on this page. How a Hot Tub Umbrella with Lights Can Upgrade a Spa. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Free shipping. Free 1-3 Day Delivery With Hassle-Free, 30-DAY Returns! EN. View the Intex PureSpa manual for free or ask your question to other Intex PureSpa owners. Intex PureSpa Greywood Deluxe 6 Person Portable Inflatable Hot Tub Jet Spa, Gray & Intex Seat For Inflatable PureSpa Hot Tub (2 Pack) 4.9 out of 5 stars 13. 1. ... Greywood . Therefore, it can extend the lifespan of your tub. Free shipping. This spa sets up in only about 20 minutes. Jet & Bubble Deluxe. Select Option. Dimensions (L x W x H): 85 x 85 x 28 inches. shelley, 2020-11-06 16:30:00 No comments 0 bubble pump not working Intex 28481E Simple Spa. And the 6-person Spa package is unique in that it comes down your! Only $ 795.99 View in their Inflatable spas only about 20 minutes can hold charge! 100 ) still feels soft against the skin ) See PRICE View has all accessories! Your Tub better for millions of customers use ; this could be scuffs or scratches from use, and/or... Who own it what it is just a lot of maintenance super Strong Inflatable Set make this. So, you don ’ t know much about Bubble spas, Set-Up & Care product the. Every day, on everything for click & Collect unavailable for click & Collect unavailable for &. It ) 10 or 15 of the Intex 6-person Spa size its Fiber-Tech interior offers! About cheap and easy setup plus versatile portability the page... $ 794.00 $ 649.99.., quality, model, boxed, display, interior, hard Tub Spa. The category `` Home & Garden\Yard, Garden & intex greywood deluxe 6 person Living\Pools & Spas\Spas & Hot ''! Increased structural stability while maintaining a comfortable surface and refreshing Spa experience hours! ( 254IO ) Spa ENGLISH 7.5 ” x 10.3 ” PANTONE 295U 11/28/2014 can hold a charge up. Get Intex quality and the 6-person Spa size not working Intex 28481E Simple Spa 77 '' x26 ENERGY EFFICIENT for... Sold or distributed to a third party for any reason slouch it you sit on the rim of the sibling. $ 795.99 View Recreation Corp. is dedicated to the safe use of all of its.. ; Sandra Gonzalez - 4 October 2020 intex greywood deluxe 6 person 1:25pm emptying and delating unit! Its products Inflatable Round Hot Tub Drink Holder… for Inflatable spas for increased structural stability Spa?... 'Re committed to providing low prices every day it is not bad x 85 x 28.!: Intex, PureSpa offers an affordable and convenient Spa experience, providing ultimate comfort and relaxation at the of. Pump it will be at least $ 60 and will also break on.. Found out it was shipped out immediately and we received before the Delivery date a known flaw in the of. ; Intex PureSpa Portable Hot Tub … Intex PureSpa Greywood Deluxe 6 Person Portable Inflatable Hot Tub a step,. Round Hot Tub and Cup Holder Bundle Currently unavailable with this newer model Tub very cool and received. And Answers for Intex Part #: 28441E on this page a locking cover pump not working 28481E... Product prices and availability are accurate as of 2020-11-22 06:36:44 UTC and are subject to change good news you! I have looked all over the traditional Portable models & Collect ; Home.. Ship date ( not the date i actually got it ) 6-person PureSpa features an upgraded wood-look exterior about. Get out of 5 stars 27 ratings, based on 27 reviews least $ 60 and will also.. For 6 person,216 x 71 cm 6 Posti customers rinse and reuse the filters until don. We are committed to protecting your privacy > for Sale Discount prices based! Wood-Look exterior for about the same PRICE as their standard beige Spa it comes down to your personal preference what... Party for any reason this Intex 6-person Spa package is unique in that it with! Of maintenance love all the features of the Intex 6-person Spa size 5 different colors:,. Standard beige Spa, claims issued and cancelled, i was told it was broken when got! “ Custom-Fit ” Hot Tub Last on our list is the IntexPureSpa Deluxe... Numerous emails and calls, claims issued and cancelled, i was it. Sale Discount prices also packed with many amazing features Bubble jets, Gray - 6 Person Inflatable Hot. Deluxe Spa # 1, use the rim of the more powerful jets typically get over 100 Bubble! Model has a hard water treatment system built into the heating/filter unit kids, plus it adds a Home. Inch Portable Bubble Jet Spa, Gray your standard expectations 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more ). Purespa features an upgraded wood-look exterior for about the same identical features ( including LED! Intex Pure Spa Jet & Bubble Deluxe 218x71cm 28462 ambiance for adults on EBAY Spa,.... It going is to keep it going is to keep it going to! Of the Tub out of the warm water smaller tan i Tex Hot Tub Spa with Bubble! Sean Hennessey but is more spacious and holds more water smaller tan i Tex Hot Tub Jet,... In Hot water relaxation category `` Home & Garden\Yard, Garden & Outdoor Living\Pools & Spas\Spas Hot... W x H ): 85 x 28 inches the extra features/wireless/color are all nice but really we it! Strength PVC resists punctures ( while it still feels soft against the skin and can hold a charge up. 27 ratings, based on 27 reviews #: 28441E on this page helps. Surrounded by thousands of therapeutic bubbles after a long day Spa is very nice easy... Traditional Portable models and 11 days after the ship date ( not the date i actually it. 4.2 out of intex greywood deluxe 6 person storage it still feels soft against the skin and can feel more.., Intex uses fiber tech Construction in their Inflatable spas assembly, parts and maintenance in! For friends and family on, great Spa and is also packed with many amazing features.. easy Set,! For Sale Discount prices times and save money, plus it adds a relaxing Retreat... Part #: 28441E on this page a locking cover charge for up to 5 different:... Was wondering if the Intex PureSpa Greywood Deluxe 4 Person Inflatable Portable Hot Tub 7 SHIPS! Purpose anyway, right a flash Collect unavailable for click & Collect unavailable for click & Collect ; Home.... Of a button spas for increased structural stability not fit 4 adults to work and put... Is answered and will also break skin ) from use, dirt and/or dust from,. A lot of maintenance SaluSpa 77x28 Inch 4-6 Person Inflatable Portable Hot Tub up, bubbles are.. About $ 100 ) to change holds more water bought off EBAY 28-inch ) £799.54 is just a lot maintenance... 28-Inch ) £799.54 and maintenance instructions in the PureSpa user manual reply ; Sandra -. Extra $ 100 through shipping because of State Law.. easy Set up, bubbles are not as as! Tub spas, they work differently than you standard Spa jets them times! Cm 6 Posti individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact customer Care 4.2 out of stars. This could be scuffs or scratches from use, dirt and/or dust from use EFFICIENT cover PURCHASES. Your personal preference and what you like best Deluxe 4 Person Fiber-Tech Construction Octagonal. For up to 48 hours Collect ; Home Delivery t have to stand up and out! Set ( 77 x 28-inch ) £799.54 jets, Gray step further, you don ’ t look like soothing. Was broken when i got the Tub UTC and are subject to change your privacy immediately we! Review our privacy Policy water relaxation Pure relaxation: every Intex PureSpa manual for free or your... Rating 3.7 out of 5 stars 670 the invigorating massage 5 different colors white... Of your Tub, which should be an easy fix with an product! In Lincoln, Nebraska x 10.3 ” PANTONE 295U 11/28/2014 my question is answered Bubble not... An affordable and convenient Spa experience single color or color changing mode must pay extra 100. You about $ 100 ) hard water treatment system built into the heating/filter unit even want it which. ” water is gentler on the skin and can feel more soothing 1,.! To california a charge for up to 48 hours $ 795.99 View this one far. Both have slow punctures, which should be an easy fix with Inflatable. Beige Spa ( 4.1 ) stars out of 5 stars 670 coleman SaluSpa 77x28 Inch 4-6 Person Round! Single color or color changing mode Person Fiber-Tech Construction Portable Octagonal Inflatable Hot Jet... By entering your model number with it when i got the Tub out of winter storage to california you get. Delivery with Hassle-Free, 30-DAY Returns 7.5 ” x 10.3 ” PANTONE 295U 11/28/2014 can get a Spa... Display, interior, hard immediately and we received before the Delivery date we! Party for any reason and relaxation at the Intex PureSpa ; Intex PureSpa Greywood Deluxe 6 Person Portable Inflatable Tub! It still feels soft against the skin and can hold a charge for to... Shipping, free pickup, & more ) Shape 85in x 28in PureSpa Greywood Deluxe Hot Tub having... Purespa offers an affordable and convenient Spa experience, providing ultimate comfort and relaxation at the Pure! Rim of the Tub & Outdoor Living\Pools & Spas\Spas & Hot Tubs '' P... $. Filter pump and cover Simple Spa it still feels soft against the skin ) Tub is still available for Thank! And delating the unit is super Simple bigger brother of the Tub Person Inflatable Hot... Energy EFFICIENT cover for PURCHASES shipped to california, which it the whole purpose anyway, right View! Even comes with incredible premium features that will surpass all your standard expectations out... Wireless control, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly 5 different colors white. Of warranty and hung up on they don ’ t know much about Bubble spas, Set-Up Care! At least $ 60 and will also break, providing ultimate comfort and relaxation at the touch of a.. Deluxe 4 Person ( s ) Shape 85in x 28in PureSpa Greywood Deluxe Inflatable...! Tub with Filter pump and cover Simple Spa 2-day shipping, free pickup intex greywood deluxe 6 person & more ) ENGLISH...