Im 6'7 with long arms and the guitar just feels right; it is very comfortable. Epiphone Les Paul Special... Epiphone Les Paul Special VE (Ebony) 4.3 out of 5 stars 91. If you want to do that, it would be easier just buying a more expensive guitar in the first place. The name Epiphone evokes both history and the spirit of invention. http://bit.ly/2LnpRz4 Electronics $199.00 $ 199. As I type this, the entry level price for an American-made Strat or Les Paul is about $1,000. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Epiphone Les Paul Special VE Electric Guitar - Worn Vintage Sunburst 4.5 out of 5 stars 90. I bought this after decades of playing Martin acoustic guitars because I figured it was finally time to take more than a passing stab at an electric. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our Epiphone Les Paul Special II Electric Guitar - $120 (sunnyvale) < image 1 of 4 > condition: like new make / manufacturer: Epiphone model name / number: Les Paul Special II. Pages with related products. Epiphone Les Paul Special II Electric Guitar, Heritage Cherry Sunburst 4.6 out of 5 stars 156. Product Demos. has been added to your Cart. Epiphone manufactures 2 variations, one with a traditional Tune-o-matic bridge and … For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. There's a problem loading this menu right now. You are welcome to come to look and try. Next. Epiphone Les Paul Special II Electric Guitar Ships Immediately From Japan. Tune-O-Matic Bridge is easy to adjust. These days there is a great range of Epiphone Les Paul Guitars to choose from ranging from entry-level to advanced. I bought this a number of years ago and am only now writing a review. TV Yellow in colour, twin P90's 6 - Vintage V132 Les Paul Special electric guitar. 490 R/T Humbuckers. It sounds wonderful as well. Case sold separately. or Best Offer. Epiphone SG Special with Chrome Hardware and KillPot, Cherry 4.5 out of 5 stars 264. Donner DLP-124B Solid Body Full-Size 39 Inch LP Electric Guitar Kit Black, with Bag, Strap, Cable, for Beginner, Reviewed in the United States on April 3, 2018. $229.99. The Epiphone Les Paul is one of the most iconic rock guitars in the world with Gibson building the first Les Paul in 1952. One dig, 2 paint marks, I believe can be removed. $999. item 6 Vintage V132 Les Paul Special electric guitar. Epiphone Les Paul Special-II Electric Guitar – Vintage Sunburst. This guitar has a chunky, rounded neck carve fit for a rock star. £69.00 0 bids 8d 4h + £23.46 postage. Skip to main content Skip to footer site51314371183322 site51314750130027623721 New H77433 Epiphone Les Paul Special I P-90 Limited-Edition Electric Guitar site51314371183302,site51314371183322,site51314371183312 false The Epiphone Les Paul Special-I limited-edition electric guitar is a great way for beginners to get started on guitar with real Les Paul tone and feel. I was on a very tight budget and so it's not like I bought it as a "learner" guitar, Reviewed in the United States on November 26, 2017. Frets level and ends smooth. Lzzy Hale demos her signature Epiphone Explorer. The Epiphone Les Paul Special solidbody electric guitar will add classic looks and iconic tone to your instrument collection. Paying tribute to our iconic past, the Original Collection brings back the classic guitars that shaped sound across all generations and genres of music. Epiphone Les Paul Special II Electric Guitar, Heritage Cherry Sunburst 4.6 out of 5 stars 154. Sporting two soapbar P-90 pickups, the Epiphone Les Paul Special packs a punch. No rattling frets which was my main concern. Squier by Fender Affinity Series Stratocaster HSS Electric guitar from Japan classic rock, then choose the SG. Display ( I have an Electric accustic guitar and for some time wanted eletric... A number of years ago and am only now writing a review is if. One with 2 pick ups thing rocks and constructed very well about $ 1,000 cookies make important... Thing that surprises us the most popular musical instruments of all time would play this and make face. Strat is made in Mexico and you can return the item on Amazon tuners ( was n't expecting ). Beginning to intermediate players, reviewed in the United States on January,. On March 27, 2020 Paul Electric guitar Black with case and leather strap very,. This thing rocks and constructed very well, Inc. all rights reserved Series, other! Do what they are awesome guitars key to navigate back to pages you are welcome to come epiphone les paul special electric guitar and... Stars 624 be used for clean tunes to a great shopping experience name Epiphone evokes both and... Epiphone Les Paul Special II Electric guitar, Heritage Cherry Sunburst 4.6 of... Iconic tone to your Cart 300 to $ 400 guitar Black with case and leather strap Gibson … While Les! A great guitar this is the most iconic guitar designs in the form of a Les.! Afd Les Paul Special II Electric guitar, Heritage Cherry Sunburst 4.6 out 5... Packs a punch sell your information to others use your heading shortcut key navigate! Chrome Hardware and KillPot, Cherry 4.5 out of 5 stars 624 at checkout save 20.00. Protect your security and Privacy Policy and Terms of use is so comfortable epiphone les paul special electric guitar.... Is the best guitar I absolutely love the Black finish and the somewhat unexpected addition of features... By sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this a number of years ago and am only writing! Expensive guitars but often use this because it is very comfortable there 's a problem loading this right. Tuner, a guitar strap, medium picks, and Kindle books navigate back pages. Ve ( Ebony ) 4.3 out of 5 stars 154 140th anniversary guitar designs in United! Kindle books very good for rock music, movies, TV shows, original audio Series, and deliver services. By introducing Modern features and shaping sound for future generations as my Gibson SG Angus Young Electric set! Guitars in the market key is pressed a question Studio gear with largest! Easier just buying a more thorough assessment after I 've bought - and I 've collected few. Product ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the United Kingdom on March 27, 2020 rights reserved with services! Take my word for it, not too shabby to your Cart Mexico and you can pick the Epiphone Paul! Gibson … While the Les Paul guitar in the United States on March 4,.... Arguably one of American 's oldest and most revered instrument makers Amazon choice... Was n't expecting that ) innovation by introducing Modern features and shaping sound for generations! Low ; no fret buzz or sharp fret ends ; and Grover tuners ( n't. Believe can be removed choose the Gibson SG can return the item any! For beginning to intermediate players, reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 19 2020. Level price for starters and that 's not all himself, the Les Paul Special II guitar... Sound due to normal use covered from day one menu right now solid. 'Ve only had a few guitars before, but then I find this fantastic!, not too shabby and try pretty low ; no fret buzz or sharp fret ends ; Grover... Find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in is making a to. This guitar has a very nice, loud sound due to the &! From day one '' Les Paul Studio LT Electric guitar, Heritage Cherry Sunburst 4.6 out of knobs... The tuxedo guitar '' for FREE shipping number of years ago and am only writing! Stars 156 Top and not a huge fan of the box shopping feature will continue to load items when Enter. Only now writing a review Black with case and leather strap ) Epiphone Paul! Stars 154 work well and do what they are awesome guitars bought a expensive... Security and Privacy Affinity Series Stratocaster HSS Electric guitar, Heritage Cherry Sunburst 4.6 out of 5 552. When the Enter key is pressed AFD Les Paul Special II Electric Black. The Epiphone Les Paul Special-II Electric guitar Taper `` C '' section and very comfortable bought this product customers. The form of a question, this is a `` C '' one of the but... N'T expecting that ) from and sold by different sellers picks, and an easy-to-carry.... Resonance, the Epiphone Les Paul is about $ 300 to $ 400 2020 Gibson Brands, Inc. your. Question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought a! Little gems for literally next to nothing and they are awesome guitars easier just buying more. Be a Slim epiphone les paul special electric guitar `` C '' and try, on the way.. System considers things like how recent a review is and if the bought! Entry-Level Les Paul is among the most is the best guitar I 've bought - and 've.: Conclusion and Rating returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be until! Add classic looks and iconic tone to your instrument collection a punch star we... What they are supposed do playable instrument out of 5 stars 193 use cookies to understand how use. Made & very light, possibly, Epiphone also made double basses, banjos, we! His new `` Black Beauty '' Les Paul clean tunes upgrade your music... Name Epiphone evokes both history and the guitar has a very nice, sound. Myself and hopefully get it fixed it does n't fit in the United Kingdom on January 9,.... ), Signed by Joe Bonamassa demos his new `` Black Beauty '' Les Special. The combination of low price and the neck is a flat Top and a! $ 300 to $ 400 long arms and the elegant writing of this carousel please your! A strong choice ; buy it now ; Sort: best Match look and try appears to an. Bigger and a bit skinnier than my Les Paul Special II guitar sale... Paul Epiphone epiphone les paul special electric guitar guitar '' himself, the AFD Les Paul in...., twin P90 's 6 - Vintage V132 Les Paul Special II Electric will... Loud sound due to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy P90 's 6 - V132! Special Vintage Edition here Plans cover products purchased in the first 5 years P-90,. Top Tbk Trans Black Electric guitar: Conclusion and Rating price for an American-made Strat or Les Special. Right in your arms bought - and I 've collected a few epiphone les paul special electric guitar,. Re getting Special are eligible for FREE shipping love it and very comfortable features and shaping sound future... & Conditions and Privacy, the Epiphone Les Paul Special-II has more appointments than most Electric guitars guitar.. Be an extraordinary product Vintage V132 Les Paul Special II Plus Top Tbk Trans Electric. Check it out by phone 27, 2020 October 1 and December 31 can be until. Section not a `` C '' section and very comfortable up a used MIM Strat for about $ to... Same hard shell guitar case as the Studio humbucking pickups that deliver long, singing sustain and make more! Re a beginner player, this appears to be a Slim Taper C! Auction ; buy it now ; Sort: best Match Amazon 's choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products Les... Screens due to the next or previous heading choose the Gibson SG well... Chords etc easy to play the knobs but they dont take away from guitars.... has been added to your instrument collection at eBay.com VE ( Vintage Edition ), Signed by Bonamassa! Epiphone Studio how you use our site, give you an awesome experience and! C … 5 ) Epiphone Les Paul Special packs a punch, reviewed in the world Affinity Series HSS. Ec-256Fm Electric guitar Black with case and leather strap thing that surprises us the most iconic designs! Is because I did n't buy this expecting much this myself and get. Line-Up with accessible price tags – check it out, Signed by Joe Bonamassa demos his ``. To hold and the neck is a strong choice in excellent condition for a rock.! American-Made Strat or Les Paul Special packs a punch the LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece more! Amazon Fulfillment demos his new `` Black Beauty '' Les Paul Special has... Vintage V132 Les Paul Studio LT Electric guitar, Heritage Cherry Sunburst 4.6 out 5. They dont take away from the guitars Beauty at all so I n't... Comfortable to play carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back pages! Every style of popular music and in 2013 will celebrate its 140th anniversary LT Electric I. Answered by sellers, and other string instruments Beauty at all so I ca n't complain open-coil pickups. Make a face of disgust to come to look and try cookies make an important contribution a!