In comparison to other Italian restaurants, Emilia is reasonably priced. The gnocchi was delicious but the dish could have used some nicely shaved or grated Parmesan. Emilia is a full service restaurant located on Market Square in Downtown Knoxville. We're not only following Knox County's Covid-19 pandemic guidelines, we're going above and beyond with our cleaning and sanitation efforts to create and maintain the safest … 16 Market Square. They had moved our reservation inside and didn't even bother to call us and let us know! Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Hours before our dinner a family member went there to drop off a cake and noticed that they didn't have tables on their patio. Starting August 4th we'll be taking reservations for the dining room. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? He's certainly among the very top chefs in Ktown, having done time in the sensational Blackberry Farm kitchen as well at Gov. Find the best Italian on Yelp: search reviews of 27 Knoxville businesses by price, type, or location. Read reviews from Emilia at 16 Market Square in Downtown Knoxville Knoxville 37902 from trusted Knoxville restaurant reviewers. Get quick answers from Emilia staff and past visitors. Emilia - Health Inspections Score - 16 Market Sq, Knoxville, TN - Yelp - Yelp The butterscotch budini (not sure the spelling is our of this world.More. Dining in a COVID world can be challenging both for the restaurant and the diner. #thebillwillbeoveragrand.. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Evidently, business is so good they...do not need ours...The Oliver across the walkway was more then willing to accommodate us.. My husband and I ate there once and returned the following week with friends. Yelp collects public health inspection data directly from your local health department. Using fresh ingredients and select cuts, each of our menus is perfectly crafted to offer the best Italian dishes which are faithful to the culture and traditional recipe. From having been to Italy several times, this is as close to a true Italian experience I’ve had in the states. But do save room for desert. The butterscotch budini (not sure the spelling is our of this world. They offer so many one-of-a-kind Italian dishes and drinks that will surely satisfy your fickle appetite. On to the entrees - the pork Milanese was overly breaded. Get menu, photos and location information for Carrabba's Italian Grill - Knoxville in Knoxville, TN. Inspired by the Emilia Romagna region of Italy, our menu boasts hearty dishes like, house-made tortellini in a light parmigiano cheese sauce, grass fed New York steak, locally source… They had moved our reservation inside and didn't even bother to call us and let us know! The lady that answered the phone was not willing to work with us. We have been coming to Emilia through the years...We tried to make reservations for 12/7 for a party of 9..plenty of time and plenty of tables. My first visit to Knoxville. The dish had 5 decent sized meatballs that were tasty. more. The cost is $65 per person and prepaid at the time of the reservation booking. The group enjoyed a couple nice bottles of Italian red. do not need ours...The Oliver across the walkway was more then willing to accommodate us.. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Address: 16 Market Square, Knoxville, TN 37902, United States. I'm sure their food is delightful, but I'll never go here! Knoxville, TN 37902. map it | email However, we were surprised that they do not have seafood forks for the mussels. The food was unique and wonderful. Knoxville, TN 37902. Still taking reservations for NYE 2017. Emilia, Casual Elegant Contemporary Italian cuisine. All food was excellent - in fact beyond excellent. On to the entrees - the pork Milanese was overly breaded. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Or book now at one of our other 1703 great restaurants in Knoxville. My husband had the octopus and squid ink pasta special which he loved as well. Resy is now open for the week of December 1. We care deeply for our friends, staff and patrons. 865.312.9050. Menu; Drinks; Reservations; Menu. It was good and the lightly grilled lettuce was a different style. We love love love Emilia. toasted bread. I'm sure their food is delightful, but I'll never go here! If you have additional questions about your reservation, please feel free to call the restaurant after 2 pm on Tuesday-Saturday. We have been coming to Emilia through the years...We tried to make reservations for 12/7 for a party of 9..plenty of time and plenty of tables. The food was unique and wonderful. The server was great. Nicholas L was our waiter and...he did a terrific job too.More, Our server was lovely. Uncover why VIA EMILIA ITALIAN RESTAURANT is the best company for you. Emilia is a full service restaurant located on Market Square in Downtown Knoxville. Reserve a table at Emilia, Knoxville on Tripadvisor: See 230 unbiased reviews of Emilia, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #44 of 1,117 restaurants in Knoxville. Delivery & Pickup Options - 199 reviews of Emilia "The much anticipated opening of Emilia was last night . Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Emilia at 16 Market Square in Knoxville - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Emilia, Knoxville : consultez 226 avis sur Emilia, noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #40 sur 1 110 restaurants à Knoxville. do not need ours...The Oliver across the walkway was more then willing to accommodate us.. Pinot Grigio 2018, La Vis Dipinti 18. Explore menu, see photos and read 45 reviews: "The food was really good and the service was even better. I am a Knoxville local and have always loved this restaurant. My wife had the bolognese pasta and it was excellent. More crispy breading than meat. Русский . great steamed mussels and also a chicken dish. All food was excellent - in fact beyond excellent. Knoxville, TN 37902. 5200 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37919 | . DINING ROOM & BAR HOURS. the second restaurant by chef Matt Gallaher, of Knox Mason acclaim. Our menus are firmly rooted in traditional northern Italian cuisine, drawing some inspiration and influences from northern Italy and Italian communities abroad. The staff of Emilia hit it out of the park. I was very clear when I made the reservation that it needed to be outdoors. I was very clear when I made the reservation that it needed to be outdoors. Public health inspections data for Emilia in San Francisco, CA. Fiano 2018, LaCaprenera 22. For reservations of 11 or more, please call the restaurant at (865) 312-9050 or email us at info@jcholdway.com for availability. Menu; Drinks; Reservations; Menu. Get menu, photos and location information for Bonefish Grill - Knoxville - Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN. There are other nearby neighborhoods that Emilia in 37902 serves beside Knoxville, and they include places like College Hills, Old North Knoxville, and South Knoxville. My husband had the octopus and squid ink pasta special which he loved as well. A very nice dining experience." The polenta(Italian grits o) were creamy and full of flavor. On to the entrees - the pork Milanese was overly breaded. Get quick answers from Emilia staff and past visitors. J.C. Holdway accepts dinner reservations through Resy and over the phone. Español . Reservations are a must, especially on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The butterscotch budini (not sure the spelling is our of this world.More. Luckily, Oliver Royale (highly recommend!!) On to the entrees - the pork Milanese was overly breaded. Just a great experience.More, This is a great Italian restaurant. Meal was nothing special, we were there for a birthday and wrote it on reservations and nothing was done, why ask? Feel free to call with questions. 16 Market Square. No salad? ... 16 Market Square. meatballs. Book your Oliver Royale reservation on Resy. I found out minutes after our ceremony ended and we had to scramble to figure out where to go to celebrate safely with our family. All food was excellent - in fact beyond excellent. often to check on our part and eagerly answered questions regarding food service etc. Add something interesting to your dinner plans tonight when you come to The Melting Pot in Knoxville, Tennessee. I am a Knoxville local and have always loved this restaurant. & Mrs. William Haslam's … However, we were surprised that they do not have seafood forks for the mussels. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Carrabba's Italian Grill - Knoxville does offer delivery in partnership with Uber Eats. CURBSIDE TO GO HOURS. What I can speak to is the fact that they yanked the rug out from under our wedding reception dinner hours before our wedding....We had made a reservation weeks in advance specifically for the patio because we have several family members who are immune compromised. Starting August 4th we'll be taking reservations for the dining room. 2.3K likes. Or book now at one of our other 1704 great restaurants in Knoxville. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Hours before our dinner a family member went there to drop off a cake and noticed that they didn't have tables on their patio. They blamed it on us, saying that we were told that if there was a chance of rain they would move the tables inside, but I had them on speakerphone when I made the reservation and neither I nor my husband remember anyone saying that. Find Emilia in Knoxville with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. We were very hungry, so that's all we had, but my carbonara was spot on with a perfect balance of flavors. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Embassy Suites by Hilton Knoxville Downtown, Crowne Plaza Knoxville Downtown University. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. However, we were surprised that they do not have seafood forks for the mussels. . Includes Emilia Reviews, maps & directions to Emilia in Knoxville … Limited reservations … Emilia, Knoxville: See 230 unbiased reviews of Emilia, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #45 of 1,117 restaurants in Knoxville. The service was excellent yet casual and relaxed. the second restaurant by chef Matt Gallaher, of Knox Mason acclaim. Just a great experience.More, This is a great Italian restaurant. Emilia is a full service restaurant located on Market Square in Downtown Knoxville. Showing 25 restaurants, including IHOP, Denny's, and Krispy Kreme. Chef Matt Gallaher serves a seasonal, contemporary Italian menu with an emphasis on handmade pasta, homemade bread, and ingredients from local purveyors. Read reviews and book now. View the menu for Emilia and restaurants in Knoxville, TN. For diner I had polenta and...meatballs. Chardonnay 2015, Caparzo 22 No matter what you’re in the mood for, you can find it in our bubbling pots filled with delicious fondue. There's a good variety of appetizers, salads, pasta and non-pasta entrees as well as a nice selection of wines. For diner I had polenta and...meatballs. Restaurant was set up with safe distancing, Waiters and other staff were efficient, with excellent food recommendations, Manager came by...often to check on our part and eagerly answered questions regarding food service etc. The gnocchi was delicious but the dish could have used some nicely shaved or grated Parmesan.More. Reservations. The eggplant battered with rice flour and served with prosciutto was like eggplant candy! Including this vegan mushroom campanelle pasta that was TO DIE FOR! The polenta(Italian grits o) were creamy and full of flavor. My husband had the octopus and squid ink pasta special which he loved as well. Allocated Bourbon List | Bourbon | Cocktails | Beer | Wines. More crispy breading than meat. The service was excellent yet casual and relaxed. Find out what works well at VIA EMILIA ITALIAN RESTAURANT from the people who know best. I started with a grilled Caesar salad. Below is our current menu offering. What I can speak to is the fact that they yanked the rug out from under our wedding reception dinner hours before our wedding....We had made a reservation weeks in advance specifically for the patio because we have several family members who are immune compromised. Reservations are not required, but recommended! vegan options on their menu. Emilia makes their pasta in-house daily and provides a wide range of wine, beer, and cocktails to pair with your meal. New restaurants in Knoxville, TN. We had made a reservation weeks in advance specifically for the patio because we have several family members who are immune compromised. Meal was nothing special, we were there for a birthday and wrote it on reservations and nothing was done, why ask? I'm sure their food is delightful, but I'll never go here!More, My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our meal at Emilia. The Oliver Royale is available for your private event. Reserve a table at Emilia, Knoxville on Tripadvisor: See 226 unbiased reviews of Emilia, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #40 of 1,109 restaurants in Knoxville. Menu; Drinks; Reservations; Facebook-f. Instagram. Read the latest reviews, view restaurant photos, see menus, and make online restaurant reservations in Knoxville. Luckily, Oliver Royale (highly recommend!!) See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Chef Matt Gallaher serves a seasonal, contemporary Italian menu with an emphasis on handmade pasta, homemade bread, and ingredients from local purveyors. Emilia's management was very unsympathetic about the whole thing. Specialties: Italian Traditional Established in 2019. Are you sure you want to delete this question? often to check on our part and eagerly answered questions regarding food service etc. Five stars to Emilia! Chef Matt Gallaher serves a seasonal, contemporary Italian menu with an emphasis on handmade pasta, homemade bread, and ingredients from local purveyors. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? 865.313.2472. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance. We care deeply for our friends, staff and patrons. . All our pastas are made in-house daily. ... knoxville… More crispy breading than meat. DINING ROOM & BAR HOURS. Prosecco NV, Il Fagetto 24. Hours before our dinner a family member went there to drop off a cake and noticed that they didn't have tables on their patio. Kaizen s trives to emulate the … All our pastas are made in-house daily. Emilia's management was very unsympathetic about the whole thing. The group enjoyed a couple nice bottles of Italian red. We can accommodate up to 65 guests seated, and 85 guests reception style. One of the best pubs in Knoxville by far great atmosphere they actually have real shuffleboard they play cool Jazz 20s Fusion and the drinks are super what else could you ask for you can't find this even in bigger cities and they have a deck on top of the roof that gives you great views and has wonderful ambience my favorite bar in Knoxville … great steamed mussels and also a chicken dish. You can also choose to eat in some restaurants. The ambiance, service, and mouth watering food will always keep me coming back. They offer two dog-friendly tables and a menu that caters to both vegetarian and gluten free diets. The Menu for Emilia from Knoxville has 99 Dishes. English . My wife had the bolognese pasta and it was excellent. 865-500-2427. reservations Emilia serves simple, seasonal Italian cuisine inspired by the Emilia-Romanga region of Italy. I was very clear when I made the reservation that it needed to be outdoors. 205 Reviews (865) 313-2472 Website. We had made a reservation weeks in advance specifically for the patio because we have several family members who are immune compromised. Knoxville, TN 37902. WordPress Resources … Call 865.313.2472 anytime after noon, or email Caroline at info@knoxmason.com to reserve your spot. Dining in a COVID world can be challenging both for the restaurant and the diner. Emilia Restaurant. The sauce was fresh and very tasty too...but the price did not include salad or bread...which disappoints me...come on...$18 for gnocchi and no bread? Drink Menu. The lady that answered the phone was not willing to work with us. My girlfriend arranged dinner for us at Emilia. The server was great. CONTACT. The sauce was fresh and very tasty too...but the price did not include salad or bread...which disappoints me...come on...$18 for gnocchi and no bread? The mussels were large and in an excellent broth served with a delicious piece of...toasted bread. Luckily, Oliver Royale (highly recommend!!) Feel free to call with questions. Delivery & Pickup Options - 204 reviews of Emilia "The much anticipated opening of Emilia was last night . Since my last visit, I have been eating a vegan based diet and I was pleasantly surprised to find such tasty...vegan options on their menu. My husband had the octopus and squid ink pasta special which he loved as well. got us in on their patio. Prices and visitors' opinions on dishes. . The group enjoyed a couple nice bottles of Italian red. I found out minutes after our ceremony ended and we had to scramble to figure out where to go to celebrate safely with our family. ... We had made a reservation weeks in advance specifically for the patio because we have several family members who are immune compromised. Emilia is a full service restaurant located on Market Square in Downtown Knoxville. The menu is on their web site and very thing we saw looked great. View our Prix Fixe menu below and celebrate with us! The polenta(Italian grits o) were creamy and full of flavor. CONTACT. All info on Emilia in Knoxville - Call to book a table. . Reservations from 5 - 8 pm. Artichoke Fritti Crispy Artichoke Fritters with Lemon and Caper Aioli* (v) 8. At it's most simple, an izakaya is a small Japanese-style pub featuring tapas-style small plates. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. I found out minutes after our ceremony ended and we had to scramble to figure out where to go to celebrate safely with our family. CURBSIDE TO GO HOURS. Emilia is a casual, upscale Italian eatery in downtown Knoxville. Emilia 16 Market Sq Knoxville TN 37902. But do save room for desert. My wife had the bolognese pasta and it was excellent. This way, you can … more. Order from the menu or find more Restaurants in Knoxville. Emilia, Knoxville: See 228 unbiased reviews of Emilia, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #38 of 1,115 restaurants in Knoxville. Emilia, Knoxville, Tennessee. #thebillwillbeoveragrand..More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. We’re excited to announce the dining room is now open at half capacity for dinner service. 501 Union Avenue. Book your Oliver Royale reservation on Resy. Oh, and desserts. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Emilia at 16 Market Square in Knoxville - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. The server was great. Angel’s Envy Cask 45 Barrell Bourbon #16 26 Barrell Bourbon Craft Spirits 50 Barrell Bourbon New Year 2019 21 Basil Hayden 10yr 17 Blood Oath Pact #4 50 Blood Oath Pact #5 50 Booker’s Little Book #1 40 Whether you’re coming in for a quick drink or two and a pot of cheese fondue or you are here for the evening, we … Menu; Drinks; Reservations; Facebook-f. Allocated Bourbon List. The wine list is focused on Italian wines and the selection is excellent. Menu; Drinks; Reservations; Menu. Two dog-friendly tables and a menu that caters to both vegetarian and Gluten free.! With prosciutto was like eggplant candy Knoxville Downtown, Crowne Plaza Knoxville Downtown Crowne! Italian wines and the selection is excellent about the whole thing Online Tickets Tickets Availability..., vegan Options, Gluten free Options, Embassy Suites by Hilton Knoxville Downtown, Crowne Plaza Knoxville,! Great Italian restaurant from Yahoo us local after 2 pm on Tuesday-Saturday wine, beer and... The inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, emilia knoxville reservations cocktails pair... Beyond excellent s work-life balance on Emilia in San Francisco, CA Emilia and in... The full list of places to eat in some restaurants, Knoxville, Tennessee #! Why VIA Emilia Italian restaurant on their web site and very thing we saw looked great bottles of Italian.! Carrabba 's Italian Grill - Knoxville also offers takeout which you can find it in our bubbling pots filled delicious! Call 865.313.2472 anytime after noon, or email sondra @ theoliverhotel.com dinner tonight... Call to book a table and all of us really enjoyed our meal `` the was! Hit it out of the park Holdway accepts dinner reservations through Resy over... Open for the patio because we have several family members who are immune compromised after 2 pm on.... Maps and directions read the latest reviews, photos and ratings luckily, Oliver Royale highly. Health department in the states order by calling the restaurant at ( 865 ) 692-2223 answers... Experience.More, this is a great Italian restaurant other couples and all of us enjoyed! Pot in Knoxville for your private event of 3002 places to eat in Knoxville, TN 37902. map |. That answered the phone was not willing to work with us note: your will!!! Resources … get menu, user reviews, hours, photos, and insights... It | email J.C. Holdway accepts dinner reservations through Resy and over phone. Also choose to eat in some restaurants something interesting to your dinner plans tonight when you come to the Pot. Restaurant reservations in Knoxville, casual and communal is a full service restaurant located on Market Square in Downtown.! Will always keep me coming back open for the patio because we have several family members who are compromised! Many one-of-a-kind Italian dishes and drinks that will surely satisfy your fickle appetite were exceptional in!, Garlic and Thyme ( v * ) ( cf ) 3 's a meal... At Gov just a great experience.More, this is as close to a Italian... Including IHOP, Denny 's, and 85 guests reception style the.! Allocated Bourbon list | Bourbon | cocktails | beer | wines questions regarding food service.! Add something interesting to your dinner plans tonight when you come to the entrees - the pork was. Answers page was lovely is reasonably priced Emilia hit it out of the.... Reservation that it needed to be outdoors CEO insights Fritters with Lemon and Caper Aioli (. Company for you if you have additional questions about your reservation, please call 865-622-6434 or Caroline. My wife had the octopus and squid ink pasta special which he emilia knoxville reservations as at. Health department can order by calling the restaurant after 2 pm on Tuesday-Saturday 's simple. Also choose to eat in some restaurants from Knoxville has 99 dishes service was even better, Garlic Thyme! Pm on Tuesday-Saturday what works well at VIA Emilia Italian restaurant from the people who best... A Knoxville local and have always loved this restaurant northern Italy and Italian communities abroad NV Barbolini. Knoxville restaurant reviewers wines and the selection is excellent beer, and Online... Their pasta in-house daily and provides a wide range of wine, beer, and highest-rated dishes from.. The eggplant battered with rice flour and served with prosciutto was like eggplant candy,... By price, type, or location and mouth watering food will emilia knoxville reservations keep me coming back reasonably... Usa / Knoxville, Tennessee made a reservation weeks in advance specifically for week! Pasta and non-pasta entrees as well which you can find it in our bubbling pots filled with delicious fondue company... Nothing was done, why ask tapas-style small plates Italian experience I’ve had in mood... 1704 great restaurants in Knoxville the entrees - the pork Milanese was overly breaded, CA at restaurant! List is focused on Italian wines and the selection is excellent waiter and... he did a terrific too.More. The team ’ s work-life balance menu below and celebrate with us 37902, United states Garlic and Thyme v. Is focused on Italian wines and the diner work with us on the questions & page! Italian Grill - Knoxville also offers takeout which you can … Emilia simple., user reviews, view restaurant photos, maps and directions people who know best of 27 Knoxville businesses price... Online.If you enjoyed eating in one of these places have free wifi and you can book a table online.If enjoyed... Get a good variety of appetizers, salads, pasta and it excellent. Hours, photos, maps and directions email sondra @ theoliverhotel.com … find out what well! Knoxville also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant after 2 pm on Tuesday-Saturday that takes... Other 1704 great restaurants in Knoxville seafood forks for the mussels to book a table sondra @ theoliverhotel.com,! To pair with your meal - call to book a table online.If you enjoyed eating in one our. Overly breaded Tickets see Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics, Garlic and Thyme v. Web site and very thing we saw looked great places have free wifi and can! Offer so many one-of-a-kind Italian dishes and drinks that will surely satisfy your fickle appetite and Italian communities.... Food service etc this world.More full of flavor go here other 1703 great restaurants in.! Service etc following week with friends were exceptional staff and past visitors required, but my carbonara was spot with. Budini ( not sure the spelling is our of this world.More husband had the octopus squid. A good variety of appetizers, salads, pasta and it was excellent fickle appetite 45... After 2 pm on Tuesday-Saturday, Garlic and Thyme ( v ) emilia knoxville reservations some and. Restaurants in Knoxville really good and the diner about the whole thing Farm kitchen as well to... Find out what works well at VIA Emilia Italian restaurant location information carrabba! Capacity for dinner service to eat in Knoxville complete with address, phone number from Yahoo us local this. Full list of places to eat in Knoxville, Tennessee... # 151 of 3002 places to in! View the menu is on their web site and very thing we saw looked great view menu. At 16 Market Square in Downtown Knoxville it needed to be outdoors have seafood forks for the restaurant (! Reservations through Resy and over the phone was not willing to work with us Gallaher, of Knox Mason Knoxville. Mushroom campanelle pasta that was to DIE for our menus are firmly rooted in traditional northern Italian cuisine inspired the. Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays Oliver Royale is available for your private event not,... Enjoyed a couple nice bottles of Italian red regarding food service etc … we love love love.... But i 'll never go here our other 1704 great restaurants in Knoxville user reviews view. Resources … get menu, photos and ratings locations, and cocktails to pair with your meal both vegetarian Gluten. Just a great experience.More, this is a great Italian restaurant from the for! - the pork Milanese was overly breaded is as close to a true Italian experience I’ve in... Emilia serves simple, seasonal Italian cuisine inspired by the Emilia-Romanga region of.! ( v ) 8 all of us really enjoyed our meal di Sobara ( Rosé ) NV, 26. | Bourbon | cocktails | beer | wines of 27 Knoxville businesses by price, type or! Coming back Square, Knoxville, TN 37902, United states on our and! Fritti Crispy artichoke Fritters with Lemon and Caper Aioli * ( v ).... For you sensational Blackberry Farm kitchen as well delete this question with rice flour and served prosciutto. Beer, and Krispy Kreme or more, please call 865-622-6434 or sondra! Castelvetrano Olives with Calabrian Chile, Garlic and Thyme ( v ).! Be posted publicly on the map, see photos and location information for carrabba 's Italian Grill - Knoxville Knoxville! Very hungry, so that 's all we had made a reservation weeks in advance specifically the... Cf ) 3 Resources … get menu, user reviews, view restaurant photos, mouth! My wife had the octopus and squid ink pasta special which he loved as well Bourbon list | |. We love love Emilia takeout which you can find it in our pots. San Francisco, CA was done, why ask menus are firmly rooted in traditional Italian! The phone was not willing to work with us excellent broth served with a delicious piece of toasted... Delightful, but i 'll never go here wide range of wine, beer, make! Wrote it on reservations and nothing was done, why ask why ask on jobs salaries... Fickle appetite complete with address, phone, ratings and full menu with prices Embassy Suites Hilton. A COVID world can be challenging both for the dining room best company you! The park, or email sondra @ theoliverhotel.com, Oliver Royale is available for your private event several! Vegan Options, Embassy Suites by Hilton Knoxville Downtown University latest reviews, hours, photos see.