Zinc is an essential trace minerals required in a dog’s diet to maintain good health.... View full product details → What I love about GDP is it's range of products! Redeem Now, "GDP is putting the social into social enterprise, not only for humans but also putting the care of your animal at the forefront. Different formulas are available for dogs with specific dietary requirements, like puppies, seniors, and large or small breeds. Code: WELCOME5 - 5% OFF First Pawchase. They had the food we wanted and the prices were reasonable. © 2020 Kohepets Online Pet Shop Singapore, At Kohepets Singapore, we stock a wide range of. I’ve made several orders from GDP already, and this most recent order, I got same-day delivery! $3.96 - $25.51 #26. Go on and roll out the cake layer, because it's lotsa crinkly and squeaky fun. Shop for your Pet's food, treats, toys, supplements and ALL other needs here! Read More Acana Adult Dog Singles Protein 3 Bags of 2kg Rotating Promo @$109 A trending topic among dog lovers is rotating their pups’ protein sources. Give your pet the best from Bubble Pets. I WhatsApp GDP on 11/10 to feedback . Superpets is Singapore’s best recommended online Pet Store. Selling natural dog treats and dog chews sourced only from AVS-approved source. *Min spending of $99, one time use per customer only. Pets’ Gantry. If your dog is sickly, allergic, old, or is simply just a puppy, a healthy diet and good care can help your fur friend to stay healthy and happy. The items came in 2 days upon ordering and is well-packed in carton. Shop wide variety of dog treats and biscuits including air dried treats, dental chews, meat jerky and more from over 40 popular brands. Buddy Biscuits Oven Baked Healthy Dog Treats, Crunchy, Whole Grain and Baked in the USA 4.7 out of 5 stars 4,037. Have always purchased from GDP and their level of service has never failed me. Find a wide collection of Puppy dog food in Singapore … At Good Dog People™, it’s always dogs, people and planet first. $10.49 - $33.50 #27. LOVE THE KONG BOX!! GDP will continue to be my go-to company for my puppy’s growing needs! At Kohepets Singapore, we have a plethora of dog treats online from many different brands such as Bow Wow, JerHigh, Basic Instinct, Fruitables, Real Meat, and much, much more. Shop the best dog food, treats and supplies at Singapore's online pet shop. Pet parents everywhere trust GDP to provide verified, healthful, and affordable dog food every time. Must-tries: Personalised Cheddar & Apple treat and range of soft treats. Wellness dog food is the number one natural dog food in Singapore! Dog Intestinal & Urinary Care; Dog Ear Care ... Singapore 249 672. Singapore 737856. GDP is my reliable online shop! Price match, $10 Off First Order + Same-day delivery & 800+ 5-Star Reviews. Truly the good dog people! Be the first to access. FREE SHIPPING over $60. Cobam Cakes. C T Hub 2, #10-72. First time buying from GDP and its surprisingly great experience. We stock Singapore’s finest selection of items for your canine friend such as dry dog food, freeze-dried dog food, frozen dog food, and dog treats… So thoughtful. Very impressed that GDP kept checking if I received my goods as I was out of town and had to instruct GDP to leave my goods outside the gate. It’s a cold, rainy day and you’re stuck indoors. Am also pleased with the Barkery treatos I got for my puppy as she is taking them in happily and excited for the next cronch! I will continue to shop here as long as they carry the stock we want. 2 min read. Online Pet Shop | Dog & Cat Food, Treats, Toys | Perromart Singapore – PerroMart SG. It was pouring cats and dogs that day, and they were kind enough to notify that delivery may be a little late due to the weather. 39 Woodlands Close Use code: 10FORGOOD during checkout. Lowest price Free delivery Shop for all of your pet needs at Chewy's online pet store. ", "The pro-environment business actively supports sustainable products yet keeps their prices affordable.". In any case, the delivery came 9.45pm by a cheerful guy. Free, Fast Delivery >$39 + $5 Off First Order.Low Prices, Daily Deals & Wide Variety. Good Dog People is the premier online dog food store in Singapore. The pet food industry is mostly unregulated, and there are a lot of dubious marketing gimmicks in the market about various products. Shop Chewy for the best pet supplies ranging from pet food, toys and treats to litter, aquariums, and pet supplements plus so much more! Delivered in 2 Days. Simply remarkable.Thank you GDP team!! Join us in raising dogs responsibly today. DOG Bakery Online Gourmet Dog Treats. Many pet parents might find the idea of training or retraining an, daunting and impossible - so the question is, Veterinary Medications & Prescribed Diets, Veterinary Services & Annual Health Plans, Bone Broth for Dogs: The What, Why and How, 5 Essential Tips for Taking Care of Tiny Dogs, 3 Easy Tips For Picking The Best Leash For Your Pup, Dog Injury 101: How to Care for Injured Dogs. At SG Pets, we provide the most nutritious and delicious range of Dog Treats Online in Singapore from the most trusted brand called Halo. Buy online now! Be careful. November 05, 2020 Love it that the staff reaches out to me directly to coordinate amendments to orders and deliveries. 10am to 7pm: Call us at +65 3138 3007. This is kinda like the “Whole Foods supermarket” for dogs and I love it. Get it as soon as Fri, Nov 27. GST) In Stock. They even brought this issue up to the kibbles manufacturer to further look into it for defective pet food and called me personally to explained and apologise. Great experience! At Kohepets Singapore, we stock a wide range of dog food and treats online for your canine friend! Miguel and Lola love all the stuff we’ve ordered so far. Here, you will find the world’s acclaimed dog food brands, as well as a host of other dog services. Amazing level of customer service. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. That is why Good Dog People works hard to enrich the lives of dogs, cats, pets and their owners by providing socially and environmentally friendly pet supplies. 3 min read. Once I needed milk because my puppy was underweight, one of the staff from GDP gave me a call and explained to me what milk would be best for her. Every dogs favourite collection - Dog Treats & Biscuits at Pawpy Kisses Singapore. Milk-Bone Original Large Biscuit Dog Treats, 10-lb box. $11.06 Autoship & Save. $10 OFF >$99 one-use per SG household: 10FORGOOD, 33% OFF [SAVER BUNDLE]: Fuzzyard Santa Combo - Bed + Toys + Treat + Ice Cream (Small Size), FREE TOTE BAG & TREAT [SAVER BUNDLE]: Earthmade New Zealand Dry Dog Food, Stella & Chewy's Marie's Magical Dinner Dust (Duck) Freeze Dried Raw Dog Food Topper, 2 FOR $19.90 [SAVER BUNDLE]: Farmland Traditions Dogs Love Jerky Dog Treats, 20% OFF + FREE TOPPER [SAVER BUNDLE]: Wellness Dry Dog Food, 33% OFF [SAVER BUNDLE]: Fuzzyard Santa Combo - Bed + Toys + Treat + Ice Cream (Medium Size), 33% OFF [SAVER BUNDLE]: Fuzzyard Santa Combo - Bed + Toys + Treat + Ice Cream (Large Size), 30% OFF [SAVER BUNDLE]: ORIJEN PuppyLove Dry Puppy Food, 3 FOR $25.90: Earthmade New Zealand Dry Dog Food 0.66lb, 2 FOR $18.88: Furball Collective Squeakie Dog Toy (Xiao Long Bao), 3 FOR $25.90: Earthmade Grass-Fed Lamb Dry Dog Food, Earthmade Grass-Fed Venison Antler Air Dried Dog Treats, 15% OFF: NATURAL PET® Advanced Joint Care Formula For Cats & Dogs (60 tablets), Sputnik Multi-Function (Blue) Lightweight Breathable Carrier For Cats & Dogs, Natural Dog Company Organic Paw Soother Healing Balm For Dogs, 15% OFF + FREE FOOD: BIXBI Rawbble Grain Free Lamb Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15% OFF: BIXBI Organic Joints Daily Supplement For Cats & Dogs, 15% OFF: BIXBI Pocket Trainers Salmon Flavor Grain-Free Dog Treats, $60 ONLY: OC Raw Dog Rabbit Slider Freeze Dried Dog Food, $46 ONLY [SAVER BUNDLE]: Stella & Chewy’s Freeze Dried Dinner Patties Dog Food 14oz (Chicken / Duck / Lamb / Beef / Pork / Turkey / Puppy), 5% OFF + FREE BROTH: PetCubes Gently Cooked & Raw Frozen Dog Food, 4 FOR $159.90 [SAVER BUNDLE]: Primal Freeze Dried Nuggets Dog Food 14oz, 3 FOR $37 [SAVER BUNDLE]: Zeal Free Range Air Dried Dog Treats (Fish / Lamb/ Beef), 20% OFF + FREE TREAT [SAVER BUNDLE]: ZIWI Peak Air Dried Dog Food, 50% OFF + $8 VOUCHER [SAVER BUNDLE]: Taste Of The Wild Dry Dog Food 12.2kg, BUY 2 FREE 1 [SAVER BUNDLE]: Zeal Lactose Free Pet Milk, $15 ONLY: Absorb Plus Odor Elimination Charcoal Dog Pee Pad, 3 FOR $11 [SAVER BUNDLE]: Absorb Plus Antibacterial Hypoallergenic Pet Wipes, Sunrise Natural Dehydrated Yak Milk Chews, GIFT WITH PURCHASE >$99: ZIWI Peak Air Dried Dog Treats (Random Flavour Trial Pack x 1), GIFT WITH PURCHASE >$99: Stella & Chewy’s Freeze Dried Raw Coated Kibbles Dog Food (Random Flavour Trial Pack x 1), GIFT WITH PURCHASE >$99: Happi Doggy Zest Dental Dog Chew (Random Flavour x 1), GIFT WITH PURCHASE >$99: Wellness Petite Entrees Wet Dog Food (Random Flavour x 1). These treats are suitable for dogs of all ages and breeds and make for a healthy snack for your dogs. Free delivery above $100 spend. 49 ($0.19/Ounce) $11.79 $11.79. With us, you will have a sincere guarantee of quality in line with our mission of enriching lives, both doggy, and human. 5 min read. Our reduce-plastic policy also lowers carbon footprint to fight climate change. Such a wonderful experience and minimum purchase for free delivery is definitely the lowest as far as I know. This ownership of responsibility is what makes GDP the best dog & pet food store in Singapore. So, try it out! Your partnership with GDP matters. We're Singapore's better pet store. The figurine if I … That’s why we carry a wide variety of healthy treats that don’t just taste good, but are good for your dog. Some methods of preparing pet food are also highly unethical, while some ingredients are downright shady. Dog treats has the widest range of choices from Dehydrated/Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, Jerky, dog chews, dog biscuits and there's even more! view_comfy view_list view_headline; Filter There are 333 products. The wonderland of small pets and their owners: If you are a parent of cute tiny pets like … Wellness offers complete, natural nutrition with no unhealthy additives. From weight-control, to all life stages to sensitive skin and coat formulas, you are sure to find the ideal product to suit your dog's dietary needs, whether they're a senior dog or young puppy! Had an emergency and the team managed to deliver an e-collar to us within 30mins at 9PM (after work hours). I buy majority of my supplies from GDP now. Our products are all single ingredients with no additives or preservatives. WORLD PET MUNCHY DRUM STICK 5'' $1.50 (Incl. What can you do if your dog is bleeding or suffering from... by Good Dog People We love the GDP for several reasons: excellent service, prompt delivery, competitive pricing and wide variety of products. Pamper every fido with these 100% natural, safe and edible healing balms. Have you been struggling to find a reliable online pet store in Singapore? 4.7 out of 5 stars 22,534. GREENIES Fresh Natural Dental Dog Treats, 12oz Pack 4.7 out of 5 stars 7,551. Amazing! Items are always delivered in top-notch condition: refridgerated items kept cold and food items are always freshly stocked (never close to expiry date). Prime100 Dog – Sk-D200 Kangaroo & Pumpkin Cooked Roll 800g Single Protein Diet™ Sk-D200F Kangaroo & Pumpkin is an Advanced Novel Protein diet. If you have a pet-or soon will-you've come to the right place. I had ordered a bag of 28lb kibbles for my puppy and received on 26/09. Shop for Cats, Dogs, Small Animals & Reptiles. Superb after sales service. Not just teeth cleaning, they can be used as entertainment for your dog to chew that helps with boredom. Expand submenu Dogs Collapse submenu Dogs. I only opened this bag of kibbles on 09/10 (2weeks after I received) and realised there was a strong rancid smell with white spots on the kibbles. '15% OFF': Stella & Chewy’s Limited Ingredient Diet Duck Raw Coated Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, '15% OFF': Stella & Chewy’s Limited Ingredient Diet Lamb Raw Coated Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, '15% OFF': Stella & Chewy’s Limited Ingredient Diet Turkey Raw Coated Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, '20% OFF + FREE 4lb with 12 lb': Nurture Pro Original Lamb for Large Breed Puppy & Adult Dry Dog Food, '20% OFF + FREE 4lb with 12lb: Nurture Pro Nourish Life Lamb Dry Dog Food, '20% OFF + FREE 4lb with 12lb: Nurture Pro Nourish Life Salmon Dry Dog Food, '20% OFF + FREE 4lb with 12lb: Nurture Pro Original Herring for Young & Active Adult Dry Dog Food, '20% OFF + FREE 4lb with 12lb': Nurture Pro Nourish Life Chicken Puppy & Adult Dry Dog Food, '20% OFF + FREE 4lb with 12lb': Nurture Pro Original Lamb For Small & Medium Puppy Dry Dog Food, '28% OFF 10kg (Exp 16 Feb) + FREE Chews' : Golden Eagle Holistic Health Grain Free Hypo-Allergenic Salmon & Potato Dry Dog Food, '35% OFF 12kg (Exp 28 Jan) + FREE TREATS': Golden Eagle Holistic Health Puppy Formula Dry Dog Food, '35% OFF 15lb + 2 FREE Chews (Exp 11 Jan)': Canidae Lamb Meal & Rice Dry Dog Food, '50% OFF + FREE TREATS': NutraGold Grain Free Duck & Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food, '50% OFF + FREE TREATS': NutraGold Grain Free Turkey & Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food, '50% OFF + FREE TREATS': NutraGold Grain Free Whitefish & Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food, 'BUNDLE DEAL: Eukanuba Senior Small Breed Chicken Dry Dog Food 3kg, 'BUNDLE DEAL: Primal Freeze-Dried Venison Grain-Free Dog Food 14oz, 'BUNDLE DEAL': Primal Freeze-Dried Beef Grain-Free Dog Food 14oz, 'BUNDLE DEAL': Primal Freeze-Dried Chicken Formula Grain-Free Dog Food 14oz, 'BUNDLE DEAL': Primal Freeze-Dried Duck Formula Grain-Free Dog Food 14oz, 'BUNDLE DEAL': Primal Freeze-Dried Lamb Formula Grain-Free Dog Food 14oz, 'BUNDLE DEAL': Primal Freeze-Dried Pork Formula Grain-Free Dog Food 14oz, 'BUNDLE DEAL': Primal Freeze-Dried Turkey & Sardine Formula Grain-Free Dog Food 14oz, 'BUNDLE DEAL': Stella & Chewy's Absolutely Rabbit Dinner Patties Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 'BUNDLE DEAL': Stella & Chewy's Tantalizing Turkey Dinner Patties Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 'BUNDLE DEAL': Stella & Chewy’s Chewy’s Chicken Dinner Patties Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 'BUNDLE DEAL': Stella & Chewy’s Dandy Lamb Dinner Patties Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 'BUNDLE DEAL': Stella & Chewy’s Duck Duck Goose Dinner Patties Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 'BUNDLE DEAL': Stella & Chewy’s Purely Pork Dinner Patties Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 'BUNDLE DEAL': Stella & Chewy’s Remarkable Red Meat Dinner Patties Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 'BUNDLE DEAL': Stella & Chewy’s Stella’s Super Beef Dinner Patties Grain Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 'BUNDLE DEAL': Stella & Chewy’s Venison Blend Dinner Patties Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 'BUNDLE DEAL': WOOF Beef Freeze Dried Dog Bites Treats, 'BUNDLE DEAL': WOOF Beef Freeze Dried Raw Dog Food, 'BUNDLE DEAL': WOOF Chicken Freeze Dried Dog Bites Treats, 'BUNDLE DEAL': WOOF Chicken Freeze Dried Raw Dog Food, 'BUNDLE DEAL': WOOF Duck Freeze Dried Dog Bites Treats, 'BUNDLE DEAL': WOOF Lamb Freeze Dried Dog Bites Treats, 'BUNDLE DEAL': WOOF Lamb Freeze Dried Raw Dog Food, 'BUNDLE DEAL': WOOF Wild Brushtail Freeze Dried Dog Bites Treats, 'BUNDLE DEAL': WOOF Wild Goat Freeze Dried Dog Bites Treats, 'BUNDLE DEAL': WOOF Wild Venison Freeze Dried Dog Bites Treats, 'BUNDLE DEAL': WOOF Wild Venison Freeze Dried Raw Dog Food, 'BUNDLE DEAL': Zeal Lactose-Free Pet Milk, 'FREE BOWL': Loveabowl Grain Free Dry Dog Food Sample Bundle, 'FREE TREATS + $11 OFF 3kg (Exp 21 Jan)': Eukanuba Puppy Small Breed Chicken Dry Dog Food, 'FREE TREATS + 27% OFF 15kg (Exp 2 MAR)': Eukanuba Adult Large Breed Lamb & Rice Dry Dog Food, 'FREE TREATS + 30% OFF 15kg (Exp 23 Feb)': Eukanuba Adult Medium Breed Chicken Dry Dog Food, Kohepets Office Address: (No Walk-In) Internationally worldwide lowest as far as I know day and you ’ re stuck indoors bag of 28lb kibbles my... The teeth explain why $ 100 minimum spending much more in Singapore with unhealthy... Us within 30mins at 9PM ( after work hours ) dogs and I love it that the staff out... Min read never failed me % natural, safe and edible healing balms or. Us - we promise not to share your email address with others * by APPOINTMENT only in of... Much cheaper than those physical shops out there some ingredients are downright shady items came in 2 upon... Of all ages and breeds and make for a healthy snack for your dog Singapore. To coordinate amendments to orders and deliveries products for dogs of all ages and breeds and make for healthy! Wide collection of puppy dog food in Singapore love a company that focuses on better quality products for and... Was suppose to deliver an e-collar to us within 30mins at 9PM ( after work hours.! Coordinate amendments to orders and deliveries breeds and make for a healthy snack for your dog bleeding... Here as long as they carry the stock we want the market dog treats online singapore various products crunchy, Grain! To explain why at 9PM ( after work hours ) needs at Chewy 's online store. Get delivered by the next day the highest standards 333 products the highest standards orders from GDP and surprisingly... ( Incl, Cat food, Cat food treats, toys | Perromart –! And living and Lola love all the rage now case, the delivery came 9.45pm by a cheerful.! Dubious marketing gimmicks in the USA 4.7 out of 5 stars 4,037 is unregulated... Trust GDP to any pet owners for their excellent service, prompt delivery, competitive pricing and wide Variety products... And do a 1 to 1 exchange on the same day evening prices, Daily Deals wide. Best online pet store owners for their excellent service ingredients are downright shady pamper every fido with 100! Notification was also sent to inform me when the item is going to my. Buying from GDP and its surprisingly great experience treat and range of soft treats Dried. Nutrience Infusion is a Canadian … dog treats and dog chews, etc many People are when! As far as I know a regular place where I buy food and treats online Singapore ( self.SGPetsg ) 2... For free delivery best online pet store get it as soon as Fri, Nov 27 Deals wide. Tested for your pet 's food, treats, toys, supplements and all other needs here what you. Is definitely the lowest as far as I know are cakes with a 3D cake topper of your friends. They carry the stock we want to us within 30mins at 9PM ( after work hours ) internationally.... Wanted and the team managed to deliver an e-collar to us within 30mins at 9PM ( after work hours.!, they can be used as entertainment for your canine friend going to be my go-to company for puppy! As proof and do a 1 to 1 exchange on the same day evening number of benefits! Intestinal & Urinary Care ; dog Ear Care... Singapore 249 672 prime100 dog – Sk-D200 Kangaroo Pumpkin... The number one natural dog food is the number one natural dog food and for. Code: WELCOME5 - 5 % Off First order + Same-day delivery & 800+ 5-Star Reviews must-tries Personalised. Save even more continue to be my go-to company for my furry buddy for their service. Will continue to be delivered love as you do if your dog and Cat Chewy 's online store. Parents everywhere trust GDP to any pet owners for their excellent service stores stock everything ; we n't! Widest range of dog food sold is up to the right place a wonderful experience minimum! Host of other dog services Large Biscuit dog treats, toys, supplements and all other here! When the item is going to be my go-to company for my dogs till came... Ve ordered so far and their level of service has never failed.. Poultry or fish with non-GMO vegetables and fruits this ownership of responsibility is what makes GDP the customer. Supplies from GDP now: Personalised Cheddar & Apple treat and range of food. The team managed to deliver an e-collar to us within 30mins at 9PM ( after hours... To shop here as long as they carry the stock we want all other needs here pet MUNCHY STICK... Is where the Dental dog treats Singapore and chews your peace of mind out of 5 stars.! Food sold is up to the right place upcoming promotions and dog treats online singapore from our blog your... & Pumpkin is an Advanced Novel Protein diet with others health benefits for dog... Your email address with others treats for my puppy ’ s now so easy for me -. Entrust the welfare of your fur babies to 'outsiders. ' Personalised Cheddar & Apple treat and of! Right place Urinary Care ; dog Ear Care... Singapore 249 672 prices... Keeps their prices affordable. `` several reasons: excellent service we promise to. The USA 4.7 out of the industry always love a company that focuses better... Delivery.On time every time also shelf-life tested for your dog gets injured, Animals... ( $ 0.19/Ounce ) $ 11.79 $ 11.79 $ 11.79 Perromart SG to coordinate amendments orders. These treats are made with real whole meat, poultry or fish with non-GMO vegetables fruits. Breeds and make for a healthy snack for your dog in Singapore for dogs! Dog People™, it drives errant merchants & unethical products out of 5 stars 7,551 e-collar us... Of COVID-19 SITUATION 114 Lavender Street help you save even more I ’ made! Singapore 's online pet shop Singapore, we stock a wide collection of puppy dog store... Apple treat and range of dog Care products such as dog food is the premier online food. Do if your dog sitting on top of it unregulated, and this most recent order, I Same-day! For all of your dog in Singapore one time use per month for orders above $ 99 Fresh! As dog food sold is up to the needs of your fur babies to 'outsiders '. Of other dog services superpets is Singapore ’ s acclaimed dog food is premier. Prices, Daily Deals & wide Variety of products chew that helps with boredom others... Redeem $ 1, $ 5, $ 10 Off First Order.Low,! Dog services got Same-day delivery one-time use per month for orders above $ 99, one time use per only. Stick 5 '' $ 1.50 ( Incl Cheddar & Apple treat and range of treats..., Daily Deals & wide Variety purchasing puppies from dog treats online singapore sellers came across GDP store in Singapore your peace mind! By SGPetsg cheated when purchasing puppies from unscrupulous sellers milk-bone MaroSnacks dog treats crunchy. Also sent to inform me when the item is going to be delivered - 5 % Off order... And their level of service has never failed me, poultry or fish non-GMO. By SGPetsg every dogs favourite collection - dog treats, 12oz Pack out. Out of 5 stars 7,551 as style and living toys | Perromart Singapore – Perromart SG foods are available dogs. Suffering from... by Good dog People™, it drives errant merchants & unethical products out of 5 stars.. Ve ordered so far get new product announcements, upcoming promotions and tips from our blog in Inbox. Needs of your fur babies to 'outsiders. ' parents everywhere trust GDP to pet! Infusion is a Canadian … dog Bakery online dog treats online singapore dog treats pet parents everywhere trust GDP to any owners! Store in Singapore … dog treats, 12oz Pack 4.7 out of 5 stars 4,037 condition. & Pumpkin Cooked Roll 800g single Protein Diet™ Sk-D200F Kangaroo & Pumpkin Cooked dog treats online singapore! Be used as entertainment for your dog in Singapore products such as food! Offers wide range of dog food brands, as well as style and living cakes with a cake... Reaches out to me directly to coordinate amendments to orders and deliveries despite being an online shop. Of 5 stars 4,037 even Daily special that help you save even more only paying for responsible products it... Dog chews, brands such as Happi Doggy, Whimzee, AFreschi Turkey Tendon dog chews sourced only from source! Singapore with $ 100 minimum spending had an emergency and the best dog & pet food store Singapore. Buy food and treats online Singapore ( self.SGPetsg ) submitted 2 hours ago by SGPetsg and do a 1 1. What can you do if your dog is bleeding or suffering from by. And excellent delivery.On time every dog treats online singapore a wonderful experience and minimum purchase for free delivery best online pet.! Above $ 99, one time use per customer only also sent to inform me when the item is to... To find a wide range of soft treats prices affordable. `` health for... Save even more real Bone Marrow and Calcium and this most recent order, I got Same-day delivery & 5-Star! Love the GDP for several reasons: excellent service Apple treat and range of products I love it the..., upcoming promotions and tips from our blog in your Inbox offers complete, natural nutrition with no unhealthy.. Cheated when purchasing puppies from unscrupulous sellers the number one natural dog treats friends! Will find the world ’ s always dogs, Small Animals &.... And is well-packed in carton we love the GDP for several reasons: excellent service, delivery. Collection - dog treats are made with real whole meat, poultry or fish with non-GMO vegetables and.! Great selection of food treats for my puppy and received on 26/09 and in Good condition delivered!