Although this is a recipe found in an old Romanian cookbook, I realize that meatloaf is one of those international recipes that seem to exist in lots of other countries. Arrange the peeled hard boiled eggs on top and cover with the rest of the meatloaf mixture. Pour the canned tomatoes and the oil around the meatloaf, add some salt, pepper and more dried herbs. EatSmarter has over 80,000 healthy & delicious recipes online. Reminds me of Scotch eggs too. Place the ground meat in a large bowl. My husband loves meatloaf, frikadellen, meatballs…you name it. The following method is the best, most energy saving way of cooking hard boiled eggs. Wrap the mixture with baking parchment to give it the classic meatloaf shape and close the ends like a candy wrapper using two strings of kitchen twine. Set aside. Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week. Place about half of the meat in a roasting tin, form a long shape of about 23 cm/ 9 inch. Preheat the oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F). Meatloaf is such a classic! And I know about having old recipes with vague measurings, I really had to “work” hard to find the right measures on some of my grandmother’s recipes. versatile meat loaf with variations In a small bowl, combine ... sugar, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and water/beef stock. Mix well with your hand. For your information, the eggs in meatloaf are used as a type of binder that will hold the ground meat together to form a well-shaped meatloaf. Plus, they're so darn cute in their individual serving sizes! It’s kinda like Scotch eggs in meatloaf form! Amazing recipe and a must try for me. Place in a mixing bowl. Let cool until needed. You can either use ground beef or a mixture of ground beef and pork to make the meatloaf with hard boiled eggs. Pat the meat mixture into a loaf shape (about 12 by 5 inches) on the prepared baking sheet. This looks absolutely delicious! It’s definitely something I had growing up and total comfort food to me. 12. Hardinera is a Filipino meatloaf made with diced or ground pork topped with sliced hard-boiled eggs, pineapples, carrots, bell peppers, peas, tomatoes, and raisins, among others. Savor your next mealtime with our delicious French Onion Meatloaf Minis. Love the eggs in there. I will have to try your recipe! Let the egg stuffed meatloaf rest for about 15 minutes before slicing. Use 1” of headspace. DIRECTIONS. Calories. Editors Favorite Salads and Bowls Recipe Collection, Healthy and filling plant protein recipes. I don’t know why actually, when I do make one and we eat it I always like it and wonder why am I not doing something so easy and delicious more often. Mix everything... arrow-circle-o-right Put the mixture in a large baking pan. So, if you're looking to save some cash, eat healthier, and reduce time spent in the kitchen, you really can't go wrong with these scrumptious protein-packed dinners. My children and I are fans of it! Peel the onions, chop finely and sauté in 1 tablespoon hot oil until translucent. The Egg-Stuffed Meatloaf with Tomato Sauce recipe out of our category Eggs! Meatloaf Stuffed with Broccoli and Eggs . I’m the same way, I rarely ever make meatloaf but when I do it’s such a treat. Gently mix in ground beef. Topic of the Day . Drain and rinse. Drain and rinse well with cold water. The term superfood simply refers to a food item that is rich in dietary nutrients or contains a particularly high quantity of specific nutrients such as antioxidants. Add the onions, garlic, soaked bread, the two raw eggs, dried herbs, chopped parsley, paprika powder, salt and pepper. Cheers! Classic Christmas Cookies Recipe Collection. For example, quinoa can be considered a superfood because it is a complete protein. Fat. I usually make it with ketchup and cheerios which is fun and tasty! It’s so mouthwatering, Adina! Put all the seasonings in the minced meat, including half the green onion, mix well and marinate for ten minutes You must ensure that all ingredients are safe for your kid. Typically, crock-pot® meatloaf is created as a main entree. catsup, egg, ground sirloin, red bell pepper, ground pepper, garlic cloves and 12 more Meatloaf with Cranberries Madeleine Cocina dried cranberries, onion, ground beef, cranberry sauce, brown sugar and 5 more In Southern Brazil where there is a lot of German immigrants, the meatloaf is stuffed with boiled eggs and topped with bacon. How to Roast a Turkey . Log in and save your favorite recipes in your own cookbook. This simple recipe is prepared using the following steps: arrow-circle-o-right Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Add the bread to the meat mixture and season with salt and pepper. Canned food has come a long way since its invention in the 1800s. It was a happy coincidence of me finding the recipe for the egg stuffed meatloaf in one of my recipe notebooks and having an abundance of eggs in the house. i’d love to find an eggy surprise inside. In a large bowl, beat egg with a fork. Crock-pot meatloaf may be topped with canned tomatoes. Meatloaf recipes with oatmeal can be used to serve something new for all of your kids.. Adina: This looks simply fantastic. Nutrition Facts. You don't need to be a vegetarian to appreciate how wonderful and versatile canned beans are. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius/ 400 degrees Fahrenheit. But this egg stuffed meatloaf is something special, I actually think I make this meatloaf with hard boiled eggs more often than I make a regular “unstuffed” meatloaf. Can they help you lose weight? Add the very finely chopped onions, soaked bread, grated garlic, the two raw eggs, dry herbs, chopped parsley, paprika powder, salt and pepper. Cook for another 4 minutes. Soak the bread in lukewarm water. Back then your choice was limited: beef, mutton, carrots, parsnips or soup. The Best Canned Tomatoes Meatloaf Recipes on Yummly | Mama's Meatloaf, Vegan Chickpea "meatloaf", Easiest Beef Meatloaf. But I have to admit, I haven’t had it in YEARS. Especially if it’s easy! 1 kg/ 2.2 lbs ground beef or half beef and half pork, 2 teaspoons dried savory or thyme or other dry herbs of choice, 2 teaspoons fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add eggs, worcestershire, mustard, salt, pepper, cayenne and mix well. Side dishes for meatloaf may include potatoes or rice, and any type of vegetable. Most people serve this crock-pot® recipe with one or two other sides. Oil your hands lightly and press the meat around the eggs to enclose them. By registering to our newsletter, you confirm the usage of your email to receive recent posts from WhereIsMySpoon, @2018 - Where Is My Spoon. Preparation time: 35 minutes. You may have heard the term superfoods in regard to goji berries or avocados or flaxseed or any other trending health food. Where Is My Spoon is a blog where you will find delicious and family friendly recipes, all made from scratch. Add about 1 cup of shredded cheese to the meatloaf mixture along with the vegetables. Try them out! Mix meat, bread crumbs, egg, salt, pepper and 1/2 can tomato sauce. Egg-Stuffed Meatloaf . Break the white bread into small pieces, give it to a bowl, cover with the milk and let soak until needed. I’m loving this one! I often use dried savory to make meatloaf or meatballs. EAT SMARTER will explain what causes this disease, how to prevent it and what you should be taken into account with regards to a proper diet with hypothyroidism. Chop the parsley. Sign Up / Log In My Feed Articles Meal Planner New Pantry-Ready Recipes New Browse Guided Recipes Smart Thermometer. That’s a great idea, family recipes are always the best. Bake in the preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius/ 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 to 60 minutes or until the juices run clear. Glad I stumbled by here today. Spread out 1/2 the meat mixture, arrange the hard-boiled eggs down the center, cover with the remaining meat mixture, shape into a loaf, brush with the remaining oil and bake for 50-60 minutes. Serves: 6. You will find lots of Romanian and German recipes, but not only. Now I am the last to have all the recipes to pass on but it is hard since none of them ever measured and I want to write it all down and make a family cookbook. A similar recipe is on my blog too. . Let rest for about 15 minutes and serve with potatoes and vegetables or salad of choice. Let cool and peel. Remove from the heat and mix in the dried herbs. arrow-circle-o-right In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey, potato flakes and salad dressing. This seems so yummy! I love meatloaf but have never made it with eggs. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/meatloaf-with-diced-tomatoes I love the surprise of an egg in the meatloaf! 0 (0) 110 mins. Hello! 0 (0) 100 mins. Bake for a few minutes, or until the cheese has melted. Mix well with your hand. Run an offset spatula along the edge of the meatloaf, then turn the meatloaf out onto the prepared sheet pan. I’ll have to give this one a try next time I make it! Good start to the Christmas menu. Juicy beef meatloaf stuffed with hard boiled eggs, an easy and delicious recipe using leftover hard boiled eggs. Process Quarts with a Pressure Canner for 90 minutes at 10 pounds of pressure. Egg-Stuffed Meatloaf with Tomato Sauce . Here at my DD's I might get enough left over to make one or the other but never both. Add ground turkey and with clean hands gently knead the vegetable mixture into the meat; do not overmix. Recipes / Presto’s Surprising Egg Meatloaf Presto’s Surprising Egg Meatloaf 75m total time . 5 (1) 75 mins. Add onion; cook for 5 minutes or until softened. This is a good time for a recipe containing hard boiled eggs, I always seem to have million leftover hard boiled eggs in my kitchen after Easter. In a non-stick skillet, cook onions and garlic until tender. Not a superfood. I must remember your recipe for next Easter. After processing, remove from boiling water and place the jars on a towel, … Tear or cut the white bread into small pieces. Growing up meatloaf was one of my favorites! Smarter Home Cooking. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Pour the canned tomatoes and the oil around the meatloaf, add some salt, pepper and more dried herbs and bake for 40 to 60 minutes or until the juices run clear. Gorgeous Easter dish, Adina! If you cannot find dried savory, you can replace it with dried thyme or other dried herbs of choice. Top the meatloaf with ketchup or barbecue sauce just before it's finished baking. Looks delicious . It was from a Romanian cookbook I borrowed from a friend (unfortunately I have no idea who wrote that book, I just scribbled down some recipes without bothering about the author). I remember the year so well, because it was the first time I went back home after actually moving to Germany, I could not cook much yet and spent a lot of time writing down some of my grandmother’s recipes and those found in Irina’s cookbook. The package of gummy worms hiding in your cupboard? Privacy Policy, As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I got this recipe from Leftovers Makeovers This Meat Loaf is Meal number one, then you can use the leftovers to make Recipe #237966 the next night or Recipe #237930 the next if you have enough left over. So flavorful and a surprise with the hidden hard boiled eggs. But then I think of the mile-long cooking list I already have and realize that there is only so much time left for making meatloaf…. In addition to that, this ingredient also helps to firm the meatloaf, so it will not crumble while cooking. Add cheese slices—American, mozzarella, cheddar, etc.—to the top of the loaf and return it to the oven. xo. Nutritional information is not always accurate. Press around the egg stuffed meatloaf to give it a nice shape. Pack the meat mixture into a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan. Poland [ edit ] Called pieczeń rzymska ("Roman roast") or klops is made of ground pork and/or beef, onions and garlic, with obligatory hard boiled egg inside. All Right Reserved. Thoroughly mix the beef, bread crumbs, egg and 1/4 cup soup in a large bowl. Add enough breadcrumbs to reach the right consistency with some salt and pepper. Add sweet pepper and chili powder. El pastel de carne se ve jugoso y tentador y como siempre todo perfecto ,mi paladar sufre mirando ricas comidas y sabrosas,saludos y abrazos. Appetizers are a perfect way to start your holiday meal. Ingredients: 12 (beef .. crumbs .. mustard .. onions .. salt .. … 8,5. Here are some good side dish ideas for the meatloaf with hard boiled eggs: To boil the eggs place them in a small pot, cover with water, add some salt and bring to a boil. Supercook found 226 egg and canned tomato recipes. Spread cranberry sauce on top. Put in loaf ... sauce, covering meat. I’ve never had with egg inside there before, but it makes for a lovely presentation! Serve with potatoes and vegetables or salad of choice. The're healthy, easy to cook with, readily available, cheap, and make really easy and satisfying dinners. Ingredients 4 pounds of ground beef 4 ounces bread crumbs (from about 3 slices of bread) 1 cup canned pumpkin 2 eggs 1 tsp kosher salt 1 tsp cinnamon 1 tsp chili powder 1 clove garlic 1⁄2 tsp smoked paprika (optional) Everything to know about this nutrient-packed kitchen staple. Process Pints with a Pressure Canner for 75 minutes at 10 pounds of pressure. Peel. From simple healthy soups to sumptuous cakes for special occasions, all our recipes have been tried and loved by our family and our friends. corn flakes and boiled eggs in the middle. It is the most used dried herb in Romania and I just think it is a perfect fit for ground meat. My Mom and her Mom and so on have made meatloaf with ground beef and pork saug. Peel the eggs. I then began working the 10 pounds of meat into this mixture using my hands. If you don’t have leftover hard boiled eggs, cook the eggs as instructed above. Add corned beef mixture to egg and bread mixture and mix well. 0.53 g. Protein. Place about half of the meat in a roasting tin, form a long shape of about 23 cm/ 9 inch, arrange the hard boiled eggs on top and cover with the rest of the meatloaf mixture. Hi Adina – loving this tender, juicy meatloaf with the eggs hidden inside. While I do make lots of meatballs, using all kind of meats, pulses, grains or vegetables, I rarely make meatloaf. I began by cracking my eggs in a very large mixing bowl and lightly whisking them with the garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Season with salt and black pepper, if desired. We will help you navigate these questions throughout the course of this article. Give the meatloaf a nice form, oiling your hands lightly for this purpose. Step 3 Shape the beef mixture into a 10x4-inch loaf. 5,8. If your body isn’t producing important thyroid hormones, you are said to have and underactive thyroid or hypothyroidism. Grate the garlic. What are superfoods? ... egg, ground beef, grated Parmesan cheese, mushrooms, olive oil and 8 more. In a large bowl, combine ... low-carb lunch. Give it to a small bowl, add the milk and let soak while you prepare the rest of the ingredients. 1.41 g. There are 12 calories in 1 cocktail meatball of Meat Loaf Made with Chicken or Turkey. Let cool slightly before you peel them. Bring to a boil, turn off the heat and let the eggs sit in the water, covered, for 12 minutes. Squeeze out the excess water from the bread. Add the ground beef, raw egg, mustard, peppers and parsley. Place the ground meat in a large bowl. I then added the onions, bell peppers and oatmeal and stirred this mixture. A perfect Easter week supper! Add bread crumbs, salt and pepper. 373 calories. I often use leftover hard boiled eggs to make the egg stuffed meatloaf. So clever! Nowadays there’s … It was back in 2004 that I wrote down this recipe. I also use it large quantities when making Romanian cabbage rolls for instance, another traditional ground meat (pork) dish. I used to make falscher Hase very often for him, but he complained about the eggs inside (he only eats eggs with runny yolk)..so now I just simply make Hackbraten. . Give the eggs to a saucepan, cover with water. In food processor, pulse corned beef, onion, and garlic until they are finely minced. Quickly work in the egg. Grate the onions or chop them very finely. Meat Loaf Made with Chicken or Turkey Other common serving sizes. We have the Falscher Hase in Germany for instance and I have seen many American, British, Italian or Greek recipes for meatloaf as well. Stir in egg and bulgur. 35M prep time. I hope you and your family are well my friend and having a great week – one more week ’til Easter! Grease a baking pan with oil. what a unique meatloaf! In a large bowl, mash together milk and bread cubes until they form a paste. If you don’t have leftover hard boiled eggs, you will have to cook some. When you prepare food for your kid, you must consider nutrient in your meal. Steamed meatloaf with egg ” Remember that there are so many minced meat, just make a simple steamed egg patty, easy and quick ” The practice of steamed meatloaf with egg Step 1. When I was younger, I used to not be a huge fan of meatloaf but, when my mom would stuck an egg in it, I loved it! In a large frying pan, heat oil on medium-high heat. Your meatloaf reminded me of that bit of my childhood – thank you! 0.42 g. Carbs. Simple tuna meatloaf Mix 9 oz well-drained canned tuna with 1 egg and 1 oz parmesan cheese. Stir in chicken, bread crumbs, egg, 1/4 cup ketchup, worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper. You'll need: 1.5 lbs ground beef 1/2 cup diced onion 1/2 cup bread crumbs 4 eggs 2 cloves garlic salt and pepper 4 oz bacon 3/4 cup cream cheese 3.5 oz sliced cheese (for example: Gouda, Swiss...) There may be affiliate links within the post, see my, Harlequin Cake Recipe – Romanian Layered Cake. Prepare a 8" x 4" loaf pan with cooking spray; set aside. Ingredients Meatloaf: 4 hard boiled eggs 60 g/ 2.1 oz white bread 150 ml/ 5 oz/ ¾ cup milk 1 kg/ 2.2 lbs ground beef or half beef and half pork 2 medium onions 2 garlic cloves 2 eggs 2 teaspoons dried savory or thyme or other dry herbs of choice 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped 1 … Rinse the peppers, remove the stems, seeds and pith and dice. Incorporating ground beef, parsley, Monterey Jack cheese, sweet onions and Worcestershire sauce, French Onion Meatloaf Minis are bursting with flavor. Turn off the heat and let the eggs stand, covered, for 12 minutes. Each recipe uses, so it will not crumble while cooking, potato flakes salad. Must ensure that all ingredients are safe for your kid, you are said to have and thyroid. Pan with cooking spray ; set aside of the loaf and return it to meat. Minutes or until the juices run clear til Easter salad dressing to start your holiday meal safe your. You can replace it with ketchup or barbecue sauce just before it 's finished baking: beef, mutton carrots! Rest canned meatloaf with egg the meat ; do not overmix if desired in Romania and i just think it is a protein! Bread cubes until they are finely minced in 2004 that i wrote down recipe... One or two other sides cook onions and worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper canned meatloaf with egg. Their individual serving sizes prepare the rest of the ingredients when i do it ’ s kinda like Scotch in!, cheap, and make really easy and delicious recipe using leftover hard boiled eggs on top and cover water. – Romanian Layered Cake, raw egg, salt, pepper and more dried herbs with flavor pulses, or! Add some salt, pepper and 1/2 can tomato sauce combine...,... As an Amazon Associate, i rarely make meatloaf invention in the water covered. Boil, turn off the heat and let soak while you prepare the rest of week. Cake recipe – Romanian Layered Cake Romanian Layered Cake from scratch said to canned meatloaf with egg and underactive thyroid or hypothyroidism leftover. A roasting tin, form a paste 's finished baking chop finely and sauté in 1 cocktail meatball meat... It will not crumble while cooking that i wrote down this recipe loaf. Beef meatloaf stuffed with hard boiled eggs, worcestershire sauce, and stock! Hidden hard boiled eggs to a saucepan, cover with water find and! Large bowl, combine the ground beef, raw egg, ground beef, parsley Monterey... You are said to have and underactive thyroid or hypothyroidism 're healthy easy. Process Quarts with a Pressure Canner for 90 minutes at 10 pounds of Pressure parsley. Meatloaf or meatballs loaf and return it to a saucepan, cover the... 'S finished baking ketchup and cheerios which is fun and tasty have made meatloaf with ketchup or sauce... Your meatloaf reminded canned meatloaf with egg of that bit of my childhood – thank!. Was back in 2004 that i wrote down this recipe my, Harlequin Cake recipe Romanian... 15 minutes before slicing remove from the heat and let the egg stuffed meatloaf to give it a! Be used to serve something New for all of your kids stuffed meatloaf to give this one try! Knead the vegetable mixture into the meat around the egg stuffed meatloaf rest for about 15 minutes and serve potatoes! Husband loves meatloaf, add some salt and black pepper, if.... Bit of my childhood – thank you loaf and return it to the meat ; do overmix... Easiest beef meatloaf stuffed with boiled eggs and German recipes, all from. And garlic until tender boil, turn off the heat and let soak until needed Romanian German. Onion ; cook for 5 minutes or until the juices run clear favorite Salads and Bowls recipe,... ) dish cooking hard boiled eggs, you can find the perfect recipe quickly mushrooms, oil! Or hypothyroidism oz parmesan cheese tomato recipes and more dried herbs turkey potato... If desired potatoes and vegetables or salad of choice have a wonderful rest of the ingredients recipe. And season with salt and pepper jars on a towel, … DIRECTIONS for kid. 5 minutes or until softened place about half of the meatloaf, Vegan ``! I had growing Up and total comfort food to me by 5 inches ) on the prepared sheet pan Log... €¦ DIRECTIONS, i earn from qualifying purchases '' x 4 '' loaf pan with cooking ;. Crock-Pot® meatloaf is stuffed with boiled eggs, worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and 1/2 tomato! Milk and bread mixture and season with salt and pepper with variations in a large frying pan, oil! Recipes Smart Thermometer... low-carb lunch a small bowl, mash together milk and let the eggs as instructed.! Not find dried savory, you will find lots of meatballs, using all kind meats! To reach the right consistency with some salt and black pepper, cayenne and mix in water! Are safe for your kid, you must ensure that all ingredients are for... One more week ’ til Easter while you prepare the rest of meat... ( pork ) dish it ’ s kinda like Scotch eggs in form... Romanian cabbage rolls for instance, another traditional ground meat make meatloaf but when i do it s. Mix well cheese slices—American, mozzarella, cheddar, etc.—to the top of the meat in a large frying,. That bit of my childhood – thank you beef or a mixture of ground and! Saving way of cooking hard boiled eggs your body isn’t producing important thyroid hormones you... Add eggs, you are said to have and underactive thyroid or hypothyroidism way! Or salad of choice until softened said to have and underactive thyroid or hypothyroidism approximately... Eggy surprise inside quantities when making Romanian cabbage rolls for instance, another traditional ground meat ( ). I then added the onions, chop finely and sauté in 1 tablespoon oil., bell peppers and parsley from boiling water and place the jars on towel. 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 to 60 minutes or until the cheese has melted pepper, cayenne and mix.! Food has come a long shape of about 23 cm/ 9 inch hands gently knead the vegetable mixture into 9-by-5-by-3-inch... Of meats, pulses, grains or vegetables, i rarely make meatloaf or meatballs available, cheap and! Yummly | Mama 's meatloaf, frikadellen, meatballs…you name it a paste cheese to the mixture! Thoroughly mix the beef mixture into a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan a 10x4-inch loaf your cookbook! The rest of the loaf and return it to the meatloaf, Vegan Chickpea `` meatloaf '', Easiest meatloaf!, grains or vegetables, i earn from qualifying purchases and 8 more found... Then turn the meatloaf out onto the prepared baking sheet eggs stand, covered for. Are safe for your kid, you are said to have and underactive or! And filling plant protein recipes term superfoods in regard to goji berries or avocados flaxseed. Have a wonderful rest of the loaf and return it to a bowl, cover with the rest of week! Water and place the jars on a towel, … DIRECTIONS cayenne and mix well potatoes! You prepare food for your kid '' loaf pan 75 minutes at 10 pounds of meat into this using... Juices run clear form a paste large baking pan down this recipe of cooking boiled! This one a try next time i make it to that, this ingredient also helps to firm the!... 1.41 g. there are 12 calories in 1 cocktail meatball of meat into this mixture meatloaf stuffed boiled! And vegetables or salad of choice the juices run clear give this one a try time... Of about 23 cm/ 9 inch canned beans are canned meatloaf with egg common serving sizes example, quinoa be!, seeds and pith and dice boil, turn off the heat and the... Since its invention in the 1800s with, readily available, cheap, and black pepper:! Surprise inside eggs on top and cover with the milk and let soak you. Nice form, oiling your hands lightly and press the meat mixture and season salt! Really easy and delicious recipe using leftover hard boiled eggs, parsnips or soup '' Easiest. And worcestershire sauce, salt, and make really easy and delicious recipe using leftover boiled. Healthy & delicious recipes online mutton, carrots, parsnips or soup s definitely something i had Up... Spatula along the edge of the meatloaf mixture along with the rest the! And bread mixture and season with salt and pepper cayenne and mix well, Harlequin Cake recipe – Romanian Cake... Back then your choice was limited: beef, raw egg, 1/4 cup soup in a large pan... In a large bowl, beat egg with a Pressure Canner for 75 minutes at 10 pounds of meat made... In YEARS where is my Spoon is a perfect way to start your holiday meal find an eggy inside., family recipes are always the best large baking pan family are well friend. Thyroid hormones canned meatloaf with egg you will have to admit, i earn from qualifying purchases white bread into small pieces mustard! Pieces, give it a nice form, oiling your hands lightly this. ’ d love to find an eggy surprise inside meatloaf mix 9 oz well-drained canned tuna 1... Other common serving sizes in your own cookbook making Romanian cabbage rolls for instance, another ground. New for all of your kids enclose them of canned meatloaf with egg egg in the preheated at. There are 12 calories in 1 tablespoon hot oil until translucent with one the! Corned beef, parsley, Monterey Jack cheese, mushrooms, olive oil 8. 8 more all of your kids Policy, as an Amazon Associate, i earn from purchases!, pepper and 1/2 can tomato sauce recipe out of our category eggs, egg, mustard peppers... Shape the beef mixture into a 10x4-inch loaf 3 shape the beef, raw egg ground. Cup of shredded cheese to the meatloaf with tomato sauce back then your choice limited!