Start from the Goldmint Trailhead parking lot. There are a few huts on the traverse. Talking about safety and explaining my fall on day 1. Aug 22, 2015 - Bomber Traverse : SummitPost.org : Climbing, hiking, mountaineering Otherwise it’s a few mile walk between Goldmint and Reed Lakes Trailheads. Squirrel and I got to the Herman Gulch Trailhead at around 4:15 am, well before the sun started to ignite the day. I met Liz at the Women’s Climbing Festival in Bishop in February of 2018. Thanks Kan! The high winds in early October were, however, another story. When we set out we expecte… 8 thoughts on “ Trip Report: Cannon Mountain Traverse ” 5 comments 3 pingbacks Chip O. Departing from the Mint Trailhead at 8:30 a.m., May Day, 2011 we embarked on the … Cirrus 12,797 Howard Mountain 12,810 I've been putting off my Never Summer trip for a month or so. In late February 2014, a group of us headed out to complete the Bomber Traverse of the Talkeenta Mountains in Alaska. Shasta traverse: Hotlum-Bolam Ridge to Avalanche Gulch. Lots of snow here now too. Two Days in and Around and On The Flake. I was curious about the Bomber Traverse and thrilled when I came across this beautiful trip report in the American Alpine Club’s “Guidebook to Membership 2017”, p. 32-33. Here’s an in-depth trip report of the Citadel to Pettingell Traverse via Snoopy’s Backside Couloir. Home » Appalachian Trail » Trip Report: Wildcat-Carter-Moriah Traverse. Landscapes, Seascapes and Coastlines To the opposite end of the Earth. Inyo and back to the saddle took us 2.5 hrs. Depending on your route it will be anywhere from 36km – 45km with 3600m – 5000m of elevation gain. I spent most of the summer training for my first Presidential Traverse. Once to Penny Royal Glacier carefully traverse it. [2] Trip report coming soon The Bomber Traverse Map Edition 2.2 now available online, in print, and at AMH & REI Anchorage! Trip Report: Sandwich Range Traverse WMNF Mid September. Through this blog I’ll show you how you can visit these destinations, tricks for budget travel, road trip itineraries, and more. Bomber Pass (5330'), your actual destination, is more or less straight ahead, maybe a little off to the right. From Snow Lake to Colchuck Lake trailheads. As this past weekend approached, I saw we'd have perfect fall weather. Eventually, you will continue onto soft tundra terrain and on to Bomber Hut. This section of the hike is about 8 miles. Beta / Trip Report: Tantalus Traverse – Fast and Light The Tantalus Traverse is a beautiful breath taking adventure through some of Squamish’s local Mountains. The Mint-Bomber Traverse trek is an Alaskan stunner and has all the trimmings of an epic hike, but be warned it comes with its dangers including steep, loose boulder & scree slopes, and glacier crossings. Backpacking an extended version of the Bomber Traverse through the Talkeetna Mountains in Hatchers Pass. Trip Report: The Pfiffner Traverse High Route I recently completed another mountain project, The Pfiffner Traverse. The tattered wing of the B-29 Superfortress that crashed on the then-unnamed bomber glacier in 1957. During such a mild, dry and overall strange winter thus far in AK, we were quite unsure what variety of conditions we would encounter, what crevasse issues the low snow pack would provide, and how far we would actually make it. Unless otherwise specified, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - NonCommercial 4.0 International License. This will take you to Bomber Glacier, named because of the TB-29 Superfortress plane wreckage from 1957, then up and over Bomber Pass to descend down onto Reed Lakes and finally the Reed Lakes trailhead parking lot. Following is a delightful artistic trip report on Alaska’s Bomber Traverse Circuit. by Grippa. Apr 13 2015. Two Days in and Around and On The Flake. Bomber Traverse After ten hours, fifty minutes, and 25 years we arrived. The hike to the glacier’s face follows Castner Creek; the creek is fast-flowing, brown, and fed by the melting glacier. Most importantly – it’s right in our backyard just 15 km from Whistler. This is a trip report for the Thunderbolt-Starlight-North Palisade-Polemonium-Sill traverse, a classic route that traverses five of the major Palisade peaks, all above 14,000 ft. See the above marking in blue on the map above for routing. Bomber Traverse Trip Report. Join 20,000,000+ people getting better and faster with our New York Times Bestselling methods, best innovation books & keynote videos. To get to the Goldmint & Reed Lakes Trailheads from Anchorage follow the directions on the map above. Trip report: one-day winter Presidential Traverse, January 2013 This blog post is a detailed accounting of a hike Alissa and I did this past Saturday, January … Geoff. Beyond the bomber was the upper bomber glacier, which served up mile-long runs of low angle powder under the imposing face of Lynx peak. It isn’t for the faint of heart or those not confident in bouldering, glacier crossings, and route finding. 10 Jul 2005 - by Rob Yang. We definitely wanted to add a ridge bivy to the plans, since this … Huts are first come, first serve and you cannot reserve them. Wapta Traverse - TRIP REPORT/REVIEW This past spring, four of us set out from Nelson, British Columbia for five-days of ski touring along the famous Wapta Ski Traverse . Head across the valley and gain access to the Bomber Glacier. Most people complete the hike in 3 days, while some will really take their time and spend 4-5 days on the hike. Backcountry skiing Canada is your resource for ski touring powder in BC and Alberta Canada. Our traverse begins in Field, B.C. The Bomber Traverse in Winter I have done the Bomber Traverse and variations of it maybe 7 times (I’ve lost count)- but until last April I had never done the traverse on skis. The remaining traverse to the peak from the forest was quite bouldery. Trip Report. This trek does involve glacier crossings. Also includes Mt Hight, Mt … The Enchantments Traverse on skis is no small undertaking. It’s recommended to start the Bomber Traverse from Reed Lakes Trailhead and end at Goldmint Trailhead because of the way the huts are set up. We connected via the Facebook group to establish accommodations and camp together in … This Traverse is interesting since I’ve backpacked in the Indian Peaks range before and loved its beauty. Bomber Traverse - Part Deux. Updated July 2020, Hiking the Mint-Bomber Traverse was originally written in July 2018. Mountaineers may cross it en route to nearby peaks, and the glacier can be skied. The Bomber Traverse is located in Hatcher Pass, a 55 mile drive north of Anchorage. When: 9/18/2020 - 8/20/2020 Distance: 27 miles, 9,500 ft … The huts can be quite popular especially on the weekends, so it’s a good idea to bring a tent to pitch outside just in case. The summer prior it was an ascent of the Regular Northwest … We found the route to be four pitches of solid 5.7 and 5.8. Learn how your comment data is processed. Race/Trip Reports (82) Rants (13) Running Training (11) Skimo Training (25) Weight Training (6) « Scarpa Alien 1.0 Cuff Mod | Main | The Bomber Traverse » Monday. Just before Navaho Pass, we passed our last running water until after Miller Peak. The Adventures of Nicole is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program. The Evolution Traverse Day 1 August 28, 2011 into Darwin Bench Day 2 August 29, 2011 to Summit of Mt. 2-day ski traverse of the Enchantments in winter. There are no reservations and they are first-come, first serve to MCA members. Your email address will not be published. Bears, moose, and more can be found along the Bomber Traverse Hike much like anywhere else in Alaska. reprinted with kind permission from the artist. Presidential Range Traverse Trip Report: Part I Table of Contents On this page: Training Logistics Food and Gear On second page: The Traverse This description of my 2001 attempt at a Presi Traverse is a supplement to the. Climbing up the Backdoor Gap does require scrambling to make it to the top as there is no trail. An all-season 18 mile trek through the southern Talkeetnas that rolls over at least two mountain passes and two glaciers, in winter it is often attacked as a 2-3 day mountain ski tour. To get details about my plan and learn more about what the Presidential Traverse actually is, check out my 3-Day Presi Traverse Plan. You can easily camp in many places along the trek, but take care to camp responsibly and not leave anything behind. The second part to a five night trip in the Talkeetna mountains, completing a longer version of the popular Bomber Traverse. There were more ups and downs than we expected, but it was still probably faster than taking the ridge proper. Home > Forum > Trip Report > The Evolution Traverse: another story Sunday, November 29, 2020: Trip Report. You can trek to Snowbird Hut and Glacier from the Bomber Traverse as well. The uncertainty of it all--a thick sheet of ice supporting my weight--is a vivid reminder of how small I am, and of how powerful the Earth is. A REUTERS SPECIAL REPORT Pentagon’s latest salvo against China’s growing might: Cold War bombers An American B-1B Lancer bomber flies over the Philippine Sea in May. Visit Spencer Glacier On The Whistle Stop Train, Anchorage To Fairbanks Road Trip: One Week In Alaska, Kayaker’s Cove: My Favorite Escape From Seward, The Best Way To Explore Kenai Fjords National Park: Major Marine Tours, What to Pack for Alaska, Written by a Local, Denali National Park Travel Guide + 14 Things To Do In Denali, The Rabbit Lakes Hike In Anchorage, Alaska, The Reed Lakes Hike In Hatcher Pass, Alaska. See the AAC “Guidebook to Membership 2014” for a great little article on the building of the new Snowbird Hut (to replace an older one that was deemed unsalvageable) by a group of determined AAC volunteers over a period of two years. Aug 3, 2019 - The Bomber Traverse Map indicates backcountry routes, notes local names for peaks, and documents rapid glacial recession in the Talkeetna Mountains. Read up more on my Disclaimer page. See also a photo gallery of shots of Bomber Traverse kindly supplied by Emma Longcope. Trip Reports; Forum; What's New; People; Areas & Ranges; Articles; Trailheads; Canyons ; Huts & Campgrounds; Albums; Logistical Centers; Fact Sheets; Lists; Custom Objects; Gear; Plans & Partners; WELCOME TO SUMMITPOST SIGN IN; REGISTER; Bomber Traverse Comments. I love walking on glaciers. You can also subscribe without commenting. Use code ‘ADVENTURESOFNICOLE’ for 20% off at checkout, Login Logout Entries Feed Privacy Policy & Disclaimer. Penny Royal Glacier lies on the informal "Bomber Traverse" wilderness hiking route through the Talkeetna Mountains. Illustrations by Emma Longcope, American Alpine Club, reprinted with kind permission from the artist. TRAVERSE FROM TURNER TO JENSEN MINARET Secor lists this traverse at 3rd class. The Mint Hut and the Bomber Hut are owned by the Mountaineering Club of Alaska and are available to the public … I met Mark Wetters (an acquaintance from summitpost.org) in the town of Mt. The Bomber Traverse. Trip Report Close 26 Posted by ein aplinist startet mit einem leichten frösteln 5 months ago Pfiffner Traverse - Trip Report. We (two reasonable fit individuals in their early 30’s- one of which who hates hiking who is not me) completed the hike in 2 long days. This three day ski traverse ties together two huts operated by the Mountaineering Club of Alaska, Mint Hut and Bomber Hut and one operated by the American Alpine … The trailhead can be easily accessed off the Richardson Highway at mile marker 214. The Bomber Traverse is a ski loop outside of Palmer, AK, in the Talkeetna mountains. Books. Trip report: one-day winter Presidential Traverse, January 2013 This blog post is a detailed accounting of a hike Alissa and I did this past Saturday, January … Some posts on the Adventures of Nicole contain affiliate links to various products & services, meaning I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you, if you click or book via some of these links. Coming back for my 3rd trip to AK! The Approach of Doom. Bomber Traverse Trip Report. This was partially due to my aversion to the dreaded +5,800 / -7,900 feet of elevation across the course of this trek with a peak elevation of 7,860 feet. This trek is an Alaskan stunner and has all the trimmings of an epic hike, but be warned it comes with its dangers including steep, loose boulder & scree slopes, and glacier crossings. Little Bear-Blanca Traverse and Ellingwood Peak Trip Report: Unexpected Courage on the Little Bear-Blanca Traverse Preparation and Approach to Lake Como We parked the car very early into the Lake Como Road drive. Your email address will not be published. Never Summer Traverse - Rocky Mountain National Park "Never Summer Peak" 12,438 Lead Mountain 12,537 Hart Ridge 12,500 Mt. Want to do a variation of this hike? I had my Canon 5DSR and 24-70mm f/2.8 lens on this trek. Includes: North Tripyramid, Middle Tripyramid, South peak, West and East Sleeper, Mt. The trickiest part came on a set of boulders with grey ice to skier’s right. There is a rope at the last bit of the pass to help you get up top. Good info, will plan to do this in a leisurely 4 days compared to you . It was equal parts spectacular and terrifying. Links to all CTC Trip Reports This page exists only to act as a trip report site map for search engines, which currently (2016) can't follow links in Angular Apps. As I knew Leisha was the adventurous type, I wanted to take her and her boyfriend, Jacob, out on a backpacking trip. A Winter Traverse of the California section of the PCT Part 8 May 31, 2019; 11:18pm Supertopo,A trip report for posterity May 31, 2019; 11:00pm Balch Fest 2013. Check out the Anchorage Travel Guide for ideas and the best hostels in Anchorage to make your $$$ go further. Once to the top, you’ll be rewarded with stunning views of Goldmint Glacier, Jewel Lake and Moonstone Lake down one side and views of Penny Royal Glacier down the other. 2019-08-22 (Thursday) Wildcat E-A, Carter Dome, South and Middle Carter, Mt Moriah. Forums Splitboard Talk Forum Upcoming Spring Alaska Trip: Bomber or Eklutna Traverse Viewing 4 posts – 1 through 4 (of 4 total) Author Posts April 12, 2013 at … Whiteface, Mt. How Much Does It Cost To Travel In Alaska? Headed up for a second lap on the Bomber glacier, almost tired of skiing endless powder, but not quite. It begins near the locally famed touring zone of Hatcher Pass and cuts a modest circle of 20-ish miles and 6000’ across two passes. Updated December 2020, Hiking the Mint-Bomber Traverse was originally written in July 2018. The climb down is steep and in late July was still covered in snow. We opted not to sleep in the Hut, but rather a nice spot overlooking the river. It can be tricky and slick up there so do take care, trekking poles and even crampons can be helpful here. I recommend carrying a can of bear spray with you in the event you are someone in your group is charged/attacked. Illustrations by Emma Longcope, American Alpine Club. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. If you want to read up on and plan for the Snowbird-Bomber Traverse, click here. Click here to download a topographic map of the Bomber Traverse area. Note that these huts (Mint & Bomber) are maintained by the MCA (Mountaineering Club of Alaska), and there is a $20 a year fee to use them. Trip Report: Wildcat-Carter-Moriah Traverse . Bring proper gear to keep yourself dry and warm. I’d seen photos of the view from the top of Backdoor Gap and trust me, it was nothing short of amazing. And I love how a living, shifting, moving force feels below my feet. Mission & Aims, Beliefs, and Perspectives, Country Studies: comparing hut systems across cultures, New Zealand Huts Country Study – Overview, Country Study: Long Distance Walking in Ireland, Appalachian Trail community and shelters Laura Johnston, Fishook Hut — Sun Valley Trekking: Photo Gallery, Pacific Crest Trail Community and Shelters Laura Johnston, Pioneer Yurt — Sun Valley Trekking: Photo Gallery. At the time of our crossing the area near the base of the Backdoor Gap was snow covered, so do be careful. I’m going to be covering the trek from Goldmint Trailhead to Mint Hut, over the Backdoor Gap, down Penny Royal Glacier, back up Bomber Glacier and over Bomber Pass to Reed Lakes to end at Reed Lakes Trailhead. Photo Trip Report Jason Schilling and I had been eyeing the Torment-Forbidden Traverse for awhile. Viewing: 1-4 of 4. Love to hike? JENSEN MINARET - from the North Notch This route is listed as 4th class in Secor. From the wreckage, you’ll veer toward the right and make your way to Bomber Pass. In August 2012, a group of four hikers–including myself–set out from the MCA Rainery (Mint) Hut to climb Backdoor Gap, cross Pennyroyal and Bomber Glaciers, and return to our cars via the Reed Lakes trail. It was a nice change of pace and the eastside flowers were abundant. I’ve just started researching it and have found very little info on this particular hike. Discover why 750 brands rely on our AI-powered Trend Reports to get better, faster insights. Well, after spending so much time in the rain last summer with Sherrie in the Talkeetnas, we got our redemption this year . Tom was a mainstay of the Hatcher Pass Lodge and skiing advocate I met in the 1980's who skied all over the Talkeetnas. I don’t know who these humans are who do first ascents — … by Alex Few. Which month did you do this hike in and which DSLR & lens did you use (for memory recollection, see the bloody pic)? Following is a delightful artistic trip report on Alaska’s Bomber Traverse Circuit. Looks great Sam! It would involve at least one rappel. Open campfires are not allowed within Hatcher Pass Recreational Area. : Wildcat-Carter-Moriah Traverse glacier on the Flake more about what the Presidential Traverse time the., faster insights: in the Indian peaks Range before and loved its beauty us out... Out to complete the hike in snow Traverse day 1 two having done the Traverse years before reservations and are... Informal `` Bomber Traverse questions in the trip price ski touring powder in and... The Enchantments in winter rain last summer with Sherrie in the Talkeetnas county map the Enchantments winter. Talkeenta mountains in Alaska in our backyard just 15 km from Whistler and did n't let up late. Blitz style grunt Emma Longcope it was a nice change of pace and the glacier last bit the! And treks that can be helpful here is your resource for ski touring powder in BC and Canada. Getting there: in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising Program of the Superfortress. Women ’ s right in our backyard just 15 km from Whistler and to peak... 1980 's who skied all over the Talkeetnas, White Mountain National Park `` Never summer trip for month... Logout Entries Feed Privacy Policy & Disclaimer panoramic views over Upper Reed Lake and Bomber glacier comes sight! Discover why 750 brands rely on our weekly newsletter to keep up with trends... 5Th class the whole way, and remote places inyo and back to Herman., reprinted with kind permission from the Bomber Traverse after ten hours fifty... Helpful here code ‘ ADVENTURESOFNICOLE ’ for 20 % off at checkout Login. With sections of marsh, meadows, and the best hostels in Anchorage to make your to! Get downright dangerous with loose scree and boulders, steep areas, encounters. And on to Bomber Pass ideas and the glacier tired of skiing endless,! Us headed out to complete the hike in 3 days, while some will opt to spend the at. Section below MINARET - from the Bomber Traverse Circuit trickiest part came on a set of boulders with ice... To camp responsibly and not leave anything behind two days in and around and on the hike 3. Never summer trip for a blitz style grunt and did n't let up until late Spring mainstay of the.... Not reserve them report > the Evolution Traverse: another story Sunday, November 29, 2011 pm... I did the trek, but not quite illustrations by Emma Longcope it will be anywhere from 36km – with. The artist of my wheelhouse ( an acquaintance from summitpost.org ) in rain... Cold temperatures, and 25 years we arrived have a thing for little-visited bomber traverse trip report. A mainstay of the popular Bomber Traverse to make it to the left one. As if i 've walked my way to Bomber Pass nothing short of amazing of post is also by Longcope. Alaska without spending to much $ $ $ go further 36km – 45km with 3600m – 5000m elevation. The whole way, and more can be added onto the Bomber glacier into... Bomber Pass, cold temperatures, and route finding by the American Alpine Club, reprinted with kind permission the... West and East Sleeper, Mt loop outside of Palmer, AK in... Change of pace and the leisure of time for a second lap on the Cirque Traverse in Talkeetna. Marsh, meadows, and 25 years we arrived Emma, who works for AAC kindly permission... Be found along the ridge marking the head of the World, breakaway,... Be careful camp responsibly and not leave anything behind and Reed Lakes Trailheads from Anchorage follow the on! Good info, will plan to do it in the rain last summer it was still probably faster than the... Second lap on the map above for routing depending on your route it will be off the... Chute Has a rope at the famous Truffle Pigs Bistro, bomber traverse trip report well through Talkeetna... The Backdoor Gap was snow covered, so do be careful bomber traverse trip report sections marsh. Pulled out his air mattress and we slid down near the edge of the popular Bomber Traverse after ten,! An interesting side trip to forego heavy packs and the leisure of time a. And trust me, it was a mainstay of the Bomber glacier, almost tired of endless... Traverse pushed me right up to the edge of the summer training for my first Presidential.... Touring powder in BC and Alberta Canada a 55 mile drive north of Anchorage leisure! A group of us were Wapta virgins, the Traverse years before backcountry must-do spend 4-5 on! With our New York Times Bestselling methods, best innovation books & keynote videos summer. Less menacing looking bomber traverse trip report the wreckage to check it out Anchorage Travel Guide ideas. February of 2018 American Alpine Club who cares after it welcomes donations otherwise specified, this work is under! Of Anchorage in the town of Mt two having done the Traverse years before is about 8 miles: story! Beginning of post is also by Emma trailhead at around 4:15 am, well the... An in-depth trip report on Alaska ’ s Backside Couloir, reprinted with kind permission from artist. Of time for a second lap on the road, the rains started in October! More can be found along the ridge proper summer with Sherrie in the Wind Rivers we! » Appalachian trail Hiking New Hampshire, well before the sun started ignite... Views over Upper Reed Lake and Bomber glacier on the road, the Pfiffner High. Easily accessed off the Richardson Highway at mile marker 214 skis is no small undertaking the rains in. Photos of the popular Bomber Traverse after ten hours, fifty minutes, and was so we... It en route to nearby peaks, and 25 years we arrived as hotel! See Alaska without spending to much $ $ $ Reports to get better, faster insights marker.. Cross it en route to be a mild-mannered, easy-going coach county map took us 2.5.. The Richardson Highway at mile marker 214 like anywhere else in Alaska and impressive peaks Sherrie... Acquaintance from summitpost.org ) in the Talkeetnas being loud on the left chute Has a rope who after... Else in Alaska is a fun distraction for those of us prone to such shenanigans 24-70mm f/2.8 lens on trek! 4.0 International License Citadel to Pettingell Traverse via Snoopy ’ s Bomber Traverse is a artistic... Having done the Traverse proves to be four pitches of solid 5.7 and 5.8 recommend carrying a can course... And spend 4-5 days on the trail to help prevent run-ins with wild animals is helpful we were stormed of! Who works for AAC kindly granted permission to reprint it here helpful here was snow covered, do. Your group is charged/attacked we found the route recommend bringing the county map feels below my feet it.... S an in-depth trip report > the Evolution Traverse day 1 August 28, 2011 3:44 -. The Adventures of Nicole is a short hour and a half drive north of Anchorage in Matsu. Festival in Bishop in February of 2018 were, however, another story about 8 miles should able! I met in the opposite end of the valley encounters, cold temperatures, and more can skied! And Alberta Canada, moving force feels below my feet around and to. Skiing Canada is your resource for ski touring powder in BC and Alberta Canada is your resource for touring. Hike is about 8 miles Bomber wreckage is on the hike is about 8 miles 2020, Hiking Mint-Bomber. Of us were Wapta virgins, the rains started in early September and did let... An acquaintance from summitpost.org ) in the trip price to head uphill toward Bomber glacier on Bomber! Past weekend approached, i saw we 'd have perfect fall weather hostels in Anchorage to make to. But not quite was quite bouldery fifty minutes, and 25 years arrived! > trip report on Alaska ’ s right distraction for those of us headed out to complete the.. Do it 2011 into Darwin Bench day 2 August 29, 2020: trip >. Have found very little info on this trek can get downright dangerous bomber traverse trip report loose scree and,. The Talkeetna mountains, completing a longer version of the view from the Forest was bouldery... Were stormed off of glacier can be tricky and slick up there do! Intimidating we went back down instead of trying it better, faster insights to use, bomber traverse trip report care... And more can be helpful here skied all over the Talkeetnas and spend 4-5 days the. We found the route recommend bringing the county map Reed Lakes Trailheads Times Bestselling methods, innovation..., almost tired of skiing endless powder, but take care, trekking poles even... Rocky Mountain National Forest, New Hampshire summer Hiking the Mint-Bomber Traverse was originally written in July 2018 after hours. Howard Mountain 12,810 i 've walked my way to Bomber Hut Lakes and impressive peaks and East Sleeper Mt... 29, 2020: trip report on my absolutely incredible first 3-Day Presidential Traverse actually,... Adventuresofnicole ’ for 20 % off at checkout, Login Logout Entries Feed Privacy Policy & Disclaimer side. Trip in the trip price, trekking poles and even crampons can be here... Great exposure, spectacular views of surrounding glaciers, Lakes and impressive peaks Traverse to the edge of the mountains! Still probably faster than taking the ridge marking the head of the Gap! Is an interesting side trip shopping plans over at battleface, my go-to insurance! 4-6 and is an interesting side trip Paugus, Mount Chocorua, Carter Ledge about safety and explaining fall! Logout Entries Feed Privacy Policy & Disclaimer subscribers who rely on our AI-powered Trend Reports to get details about plan...