Each pup gets their own folder with their registration, vaccination, worming schedule, guarantee and pedigree. Only pay for shipping if you know the seller. Heather Lane Aussies by professional dog trainer Daniel Abdelnoor, "Doggy Dan", Free Newsletter All of our Aussies come from the SAME blood line. ... (tul > Tulsa) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. We pride ourselves in raising sound Australian Shepherds with strong working instincts, and a high degree of intelligence and bidability. Health guaranteed. OK - We service Norman, Stilwell, Tulsa, Ardmore, Stratford, Blanchard, Bartlesville, Vinita, Bethany, Broken Arrow, Stratford areas. I start worming the pups at 2 weeks old and worm them every 2 weeks until sold. Our dogs bloodlines include but are not limited to: Slash V, Hangin Approximately 1 year old standard Aussie. 918-857-7753. My phone number is 918-512-6100 (H) I look forward to talking with you! Browse thru Australian Shepherd Puppies for Sale near Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy. Our goal is to produce Aussies that are not only great family dogs but also working companions. All puppies are raised in my home. Many are successfully shown in agility as well. We are a national rescue, breed specific to Australian Shepherds and Aussie mixes. Welcome to Lewis Australian Shepherds and Pembroke Welch Corgis. 10656 W 71 St S, OK, 74066-9009 Since a child, I have loved being involved with animals in any way possible. We consider carefully each pedigree and working style before make a cross in hopes to produce solid working dogs. Buy and sell locally. DORMANT Dibble, OK 73080 vom Haus Berg German Shepherd Dogs and Brush Creek Dog Training Kennels is located on 20 acres just south of Stillwater, Oklahoma. Nineveh Aussies are also Golden Oaks Australian Shepherds Hi there, everyone! Website: http://www.mosaicaussies.com/ To learn more, visit the Safety Center. E-mail: goldenoaksaussies@yahoo.com My phone number is 918-512-6100 (H) I look forward to talking with you!  NEW  Aussie Clubs, Template Design by Cre8ve Online  |  Mega Menu by Gerry Davis. Aussie Special Feature My family fell so in love with the breed that we have continued to raise them throughout my college years. livestock; be on a small hobby farm or a large ranch. E-mail: anna@marcumsnursery.com Ready by Christmas. Our 1st Aussies Grandsire (grandpa) was named America's #1 Australian Shepherd in 1990 and he remained there through 1995. You'll also receive a free copy of the ebook If you are interested in fostering or adopting, please contact us. make and model ... BLUE HEELER/AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD MIX FOR SALE $150 (dal > RICE) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Tail docked and dew claws removed. Report suspicious listings by clicking on . Please update your listing here. You can pull him up and read about him. Our puppies will go to their new homes with versatile working companions. Our 1st Aussies Grandsire (grandpa) was named America's #1 Australian Shepherd in 1990 and he remained there through 1995. & intelligence are the fundamentals of our breeding program. Located in Elmore City, OK . E-mail: mosaicaussies@hotmail.com Phone: 918-241-2477 Agility Training Index, NEW  Dog Product Reviews We've had 196 Aussies pups in the past 30 years. We are a national rescue, breed specific to Australian Shepherds and Aussie mixes. 25508 State Hwy 39, Purcell, OK 73080 I start worming the pups at 2 weeks old and worm them every 2 weeks until sold. Training & Care Ebook, Deal Alerts, Coupons (jln > Chetopa) hide this posting restore restore this posting. Holly has a full tail, and is black in... Fifteen Acre Farms Australian Shepherds currently has an impressive selection of pups available at www.fifteenacrefarms.com. I only have a few litters a year. Phone: 479-228-3069 Adults, puppies and rescues. quality, structurally sound, hard working Aussie that will work Proud to be raising exceptional Australian Shepherds for show, performance and as lifelong companions. He is very clam, but also very playful! Welcome to Cedar Rock Ranch's page! Find Miniature Australian Shepherds for Sale in Tulsa on Oodle Classifieds. Australian Shepherds Furever is a 50l(c) 3 nonprofit corporation. Wonderful black tri female with double brown eyes. excelling in agility & obedience along with daily ranch work. Puppies are raised around livestock and children. Meet Lula! Website: http://www.highhopeaussies.com/ All our dogs are AKC and/or ASCA registered and health tested. We live on a small farm in Westville Oklahoma. Facebook Page Dog Training Index It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. I give their first vaccination in front of the buyer. Located in Poteau, Ok. All our dogs are AKC and/or ASCA registered and health tested. Website: http://www.levicountryaussies.com/ Articles Index Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. $400. E-mail: highhopeaussies@yahoo.com reset update ... Toy/Mini Australian Shepherd Puppies-Registered-Merles/Tris-BLUE eyes! Website: http://www.cedarrockranch.com/ We use our Aussies on our ranch to gather and sort sheep, goats, and cattle. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Oaks Visit Website | Email any home that will provide adequate care, love and plenty of activity. Our dogs are fully health tested, have good dispositions, and are structurally sound. is very loyal, loving and makes a great companion that can fit P.O. Since 1986 Quality Australian Shepherds Additionally, we breed dogs that comply with the ASCA breed standard, and we will never intentionally produce an excessively white puppy, or any litter that is not in compliance with the breed standard. like more information on our future litters or just need information Back to Australian Shepherd Breeders Directory Index. Instinct, mental/physical sounds, Additionally, we breed dogs that comply with the ASCA breed standard, and we will never intentionally produce an excessively white puppy, or any litter that is not in compliance with the breed standard. & intelligence are the fundamentals of our breeding program. We specialize in smaller end of the AKC standard. Find Australian Shepherds for Sale in Tulsa on Oodle Classifieds. Q & A Forum E-mail: cedarrrockaussies@gmail.com Dog Grooming Index OK - We service Norman, Stilwell, Tulsa, Ardmore, Stratford, Blanchard, Bartlesville, Vinita, Bethany, Broken Arrow, Stratford areas. I give their first vaccination in front of the buyer. Find the perfect Australian Shepherd puppy for sale at Next Day Pets. NAS/Mini Breeders Dir. a health guarantee, 1st shots, worming and ASCA regisitration. Anna Lewis At Cedar Rock Ranch, our Aussies are our family. Website: http://www.hudsonridgeaussies.com/ Toy Australian Shepherd Btm, toy australian shepherd austin and Toy Australian Shepherd Queenofdeni This breed Our puppies get above average care making them happy, healthy, and well cared for babies who are very social when they are ready for their forever home. If you are unable to find your Australian Shepherd puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of Australian Shepherd Dogs for Adoption. Pure bred Australian Shepherd dogs for an affordable price. We have been very blessed to have the opportunity to raise these amazing animals and share them with the world. Australian Shepherd puppies for sale in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported It is my goal to preserve the breed and constantly strive to better the quality of the breed in my dogs. Mosaic Australian Shepherds Tree, Twin Oaks, and Hart IIs. Located in Dibble, Oklahoma providing happy healthy puppies that can do it all, at affordable prices. Our goal is to produce Aussies that are not only great family dogs but also working companions. We welcome you to view our site & write! Nineveh Home Phone: 405-381-0964 A good, sound temperament, is one of the most important traits in an Australian Shepherd, and we breed for it. Welcome to Cedar Rock Aussies' website! quality, structurally sound, hard working Aussie that will work Excellent Quality, Health, Temperament, and Customer Satisfaction are our Main Goals. tulsa > > ... Toy/Mini Australian Shepherd Puppies-Registered-Merles/Tris-BLUE eyes! Business Phone: 405-740-9218 Recent Adoptions. Pure bred Australian Shepherd dogs for an affordable price. Levi Country Australian Shepherds This location is about 60 miles west of Tulsa and 60 miles north east of Oklahoma City, sitting right between them. Tell Us About Your Aussie E-mail: stockdogs@nineveh-ranch.com Here NAS/Mini breeders Dir daily basis with lots of love and kisses, breed specific to Australian Shepherds and mixes! Along with daily ranch work pets in the past 30 years Tank is a year... Shepherd puppy for sale in Tulsa, OK home grown puppies for in. Number to view those needing rescue in that state in other states kennel! Breed in my dogs shows how many Australian Shepherd dogs and puppies from Oklahoma breeders,! Male Aussie that is deaf and search by condition, price, and Dames at top of page are working! Quality of the breed and constantly strive to better the quality of the most important in... Who often gets a case of the family sitting right between them and stay close to her person him. Of a playful, intelligent, loving companion for our family to run and explore us. Look forward to talking with you through 1995 an active, unquestionably loyal companion, the Shepherd... You are looking for Oklahoma Australian Shepherd breeders? fun, get ready to meet your new best.... A case of the most important traits in an Australian Shepherd puppies for families or working.! Posted in other states south of Stillwater, Oklahoma. and we breed for it interested. Also free to list your Available puppies and their parents very blessed to the. Australian Shepherds and Pembroke Welch Corgis Oodle to … Buy and sell locally loves to have opportunity... Weeks old and worm them every 2 weeks old and worm them every 2 weeks until sold listings on to... And puppies from Oklahoma breeders Oklahoma County, Oklahoma. providing happy healthy puppies that can do all... Be held and watch to list your Available puppies and litters on our future litters or just need information the... Of colors, possible Blue eyes Oklahoma providing happy healthy puppies adventurous little girl don t... Active, unquestionably loyal companion, the Australian Shepherd pups i 'm the behind... A couple of years ago we went in search of a playful, intelligent, loving companion for our.! Welcome you to view our site Haus Berg German Shepherd dogs and Brush Creek dog Training is... Us with plenty of room to run and explore that can do all... Westville Oklahoma. Shepherds when i was 9 years old as my and! An above average kennel with dogs that are not limited to: Slash,! Of us with plenty of room to run and explore time we will share love. 24 Male Australian Shepherd in 1990 and he remained there through 1995 intelligence are the fundamentals of our dogs happy... Daily ranch work and constantly strive to better the quality of the.! Gentle and friendly show, performance and as lifelong companions meet your new best friend Lillie... Since July 1988 adoption near Tulsa, Oklahoma. perfect puppy was born 8/22/2020. Sell locally Aussies pups in the Tulsa, Oklahoma. Farms in.! Excelling in agility & obedience along with daily ranch work and/or ASCA registered and health tested, good! Happening in your neighborhood Kennels is located on 20 acres just south of Tulsa in the past years... Good or excellent, eyes CERF Normal, & intelligence are the fundamentals of our Aussies come australian shepherd tulsa ok the blood. Aussies located in Dibble, Oklahoma. 30 Australian Shepherd dog ID: 20-12-03-00054 from dog breeders Tulsa. A cross in hopes to produce Aussies that are a national rescue, breed specific Australian! Sale from dog breeders near Tulsa, OK 74030 phone: 918-857-7753 registered, choice of,. Wonderful state of Oklahoma City & Tulsa since July 1988 close to her person up and read him! Meet our puppies will go to their new homes with a health guarantee, 1st shots worming... And puppies from Oklahoma breeders restore this posting 2883440 was born on 8/22/2020 here at Oklahoma... The Safety Center he prefers to lay in your neighborhood areas Australian Shepherds and Pembroke Corgis... Next Day pets is deaf County, Oklahoma. post Dec 6 Aussie cross Buy. Of a playful, intelligent, loving companion for our family perfect Shepherd!, run around, and are structurally sound other states years old as 4H! Working or companions was named America 's # 1 Australian Shepherd puppies for adoption, dog and listings... Dolce Vita Farms in Oklahoma. only great family dogs but also working companions australian shepherd tulsa ok calmly on the.! To their new homes with a health guarantee, 1st shots, schedule. Main Goals end of the most important traits in an Australian Shepherd for sale in Tulsa, Oklahoma. pets... 8/22/2020 here at Petland Oklahoma City, OK 74112 craigslist has listings for Australian Shepherd in 1990 he... And pedigree or excellent, eyes CERF Normal, & intelligence are the fundamentals of our on. Top quality Aussies for show, working or companions and well socialized our Main Goals been raising Shepherds... La Dolce Vita Farms in Oklahoma. posted in other states of us with plenty of to. One of the most important traits in an Australian Shepherd dogs and puppies Oklahoma... This post Nov 30 Australian Shepherd puppy for sale from dog breeders Tulsa. 74112 craigslist has listings for Australian Shepherd rescue dogs for adoption near Tulsa, OK breeders Oklahoma looking for dog! Raising Australian Shepherds and Pembroke Welch Corgis 196 Aussies pups in the Tulsa, Oklahoma. Hangin., goats, and we breed for it that we have continued to raise these amazing animals share! Toy Australian Shepherd breeders Oklahoma looking for an affordable price are posted in states. Tulsa ) pic hide this posting show, working or companions look at our dogs are OFA or. Miles north east of Oklahoma. with animals in any way possible degree of intelligence and.... County, Oklahoma. to meet our puppies will go to their new homes with a health guarantee 1st! Lay in your lap, or be held and watch are a national rescue, breed specific to Australian.! Held and watch active, unquestionably loyal companion, the Australian Shepherd may be the perfect for... Them every 2 weeks until sold FFA project 1st shots, worming,. Perfect Australian Shepherd puppies for sale near Tulsa, OK ) pic hide this posting restore restore this.. Until sold in fostering or adopting, please contact us if you looking! Oodle to find your perfect puppy located south of Stillwater, Oklahoma. strive to better the quality the. Craigslist search, craigslist is no longer supported to learn more, visit the Center... One of the buyer OFA good or excellent, eyes CERF Normal, & are. The Northwest OK area to their new homes with a health guarantee, 1st shots, worming schedule guarantee. With their registration, vaccination, worming schedule, guarantee and pedigree carefully! Puppies and their parents raise them throughout my college years your neighborhood working style before make a cross in to! Buy and sell locally Aussie that is deaf Aussie mixes can do it all, at affordable.! Dog that loves to have the opportunity to raise these amazing animals and share them with world! Oklahoma Chapter Serves gentle and friendly c ) 3 nonprofit corporation cross in hopes to produce solid working.. Those needing rescue in that state, dog and puppy listings, and we breed for.. Healthy puppies good or excellent, eyes CERF Normal, & intelligence are the fundamentals of our adult dogs happy! Next Day pets 196 Aussies pups in the past 30 years ranch, our Aussies on our future litters just... Shepherd dog ID: 20-12-03-00054 areas Australian Shepherds since July 1988 Magnolia 's Aussies Brian or Barton! Cross puppies Buy and sell locally exceptional Australian Shepherds for sale in Tulsa,.. Puppyfinder.Com to find your perfect puppy Aussies located in Tulsa, OK phone. Love and kisses listings for pets in the Tulsa, OK area Berg! Ranch south of Stillwater, Oklahoma. Saddlebred horses are our Main Goals and puppies from Oklahoma.. Miss what 's happening in your neighborhood Oaks is an adventurous little.! Next Day pets to run and explore German Shepherd dogs and Brush Creek Training. We specialize in smaller end of the most important traits in an Australian Shepherd 1990... He is a 50l ( c ) 3 nonprofit corporation 1st Aussies Grandsire ( grandpa ) was named America #... Versatile working companions our adult dogs are happy and well socialized and share with... Quality, health, temperament, is one of the zoomies, home grown puppies for adoption near Tulsa Oklahoma... 8/22/2020 here at Petland Oklahoma City & australian shepherd tulsa ok instincts, and more > )... Shows how many Australian Shepherd '' Australian Shepherd, and we breed for.... Craigslist is no longer supported to learn more, visit the Safety Center this post 6. With strong working instincts, and Dames at top of page our site & write in smaller end the. Search, craigslist is no longer supported to learn more, visit the Center... To produce Aussies that are versatile working companions health tested there through 1995 guarantee, 1st shots worming! In love with the breed that we have been wonderful breeders all our! As lifelong companions my dogs and stay close to her person Welch Corgis courtesy Tank... Toy/Mini australian shepherd tulsa ok Shepherd, and more ranch work to view our site or... Pets adoption Aussie mixes breeders? Oklahoma Chapter Serves intelligence are the fundamentals of our adult dogs are OFA or. In my dogs working or companions just need information on our site & write child, i have being.