Amrakhand or mango shrikhand is variation to your regular shrikhand. Method. Mango Shrikhand is a sweet dessert made with yogurt , ripe mango pulp , sugar and flavoured with cardamom powder . Recipe for Shrikhand Preparation Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: NIL Serves: 4-5 Ingredients. Yogurt (home made or store bought) - 3 cups (full fat preferable) Amul Masti Dahi is known for its consistency in quality and affordable price. To revisit this article, visit My Profile, then View saved stories. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The origin of Shrikhand is very old probably before the V Century B.C. I found this recipe while looking for saffron uses. Mango Shrikhand tastes delicious with poori but can have it as a chilled dessert too. I am writing a book for a British publisher on yoghurt and would love to include this recipe and photo- crediting you, of course. More items to explore. This popular nutritious dessert is for you if you love finishing your meal with something sweet but wholesome. Mango Shrikhand is also popular as Amrakhand and I recommend that you must try it this mango season. home made yogurt is … : a piece of history on your table! In the past, it used to be hung from a wall to achieve the desired thickness. Amrakhand or mango shrikhand is variation to your regular shrikhand. Order Amul Yogurt and Shrikhand and get delivered fast at your doorstep. If you add normal sugar, it will not dissolve properly and will come in your mouth. Fresh plain yogurt (curd), powdered sugar, and any flavoring of your choice. Love the graham cracker crust twist! I have shared the basic Shrikhand recipe below. You can skip adding saffron in the recipe and make plain one too. Shrikhand is an impossibly smooth, thick, saffron-studded, I-can't-believe-I-made-this-with-yogurt treat is typical of the Indian state of Gujarat. Yogurt should be very thick—like an even creamier, richer Greek yogurt. Shrikhand is one healthy dish that can be given as a snack for kids. GCMMF. Shrikhand – Flavored Yogurt ... Never miss a recipe....Subscribe to Blog via Email. Shrikhand – Flavored Yogurt ... Never miss a recipe....Subscribe to Blog via Email. You can keep it plain too. It is basically an assortment of silky smooth curd, a hint of flavoring, and a crunch of dry fruits. Good morning Method. Shrikhand is mildly flavoured indian dessert which is traditionally prepared by hung curd , sugar and spices like cardamons, saffron and dry fruits. Chitale Shrikahand Kesar. It is made from thick curd or chakka and mango pulp. Sugar – Don’t use the store-bought powdered sugar to sweeten shrikhand. Shrikhand is an Indian sweet dish made of strained yogurt. Amul Milk Bread Spreads Cheese Paneer Dahi Beverage Range Ice Cream Ghee Milk Powders Chocolates Fresh Cream Mithai Mate Happy Treats Amul PRO Bakery Products Amul Puffles Mithai Range Roti Softener Panchamrit Amul Sour Cream Amul Cattle Feed Amul Recipes. You will love this wonderful combo that not only looks fantastic but also tastes equally great. Transfer the srikhand in the serving bowls. I like to serve it with any Indian meal. Since leaving out the cheese in a cheesecake would have been a criminal offence I ended up making Shrikhand instead. Shrikhand Sweet is quite popular in Gujarat and Maharashtra as a dessert or a side dish that is savored with joy along with Puri. Now if someone could post a recipe on how to make a Badam Feast lookalike, that would be cool too! I'm Gujarati and just made this last weekend from hung, plain whole-milk yogurt. There are many different ingredients that you can add to this sweet and create a different flavor out of it. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (updated 1/1/20) and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement (updated 1/1/20) and Your California Privacy Rights. Amul Gulab Jamun(1Ltr) Amul Gulab Jamun(250ml) Amul Gulab Jamun Ad. A good Shrikhand is thick and creamy and not watery. shrikhand is a traditional Indian sweet made with hung curd and flavored with saffron and cardamom. It had me thinking... what about traditional Indian biscuits like Parle-G or Good Day Pistachio biscuits? Easy to … Aam Shrikhand With Mango Salad. I've nurtured Whiskaffair for last 8 years by trying & testing every recipe published. Chitale, as well as Amul, well-known brand for milk products, are preferred choice for healthy and rich ‘Badam Pista’ flavoured shrikhand. Talking of Amrakhand - I did once order AMUL brand Shrikhand and Amrakhand by mail - but although it was great, it was more like an ice cream or kulfi and had to be shipped frozen. Shrikhand Poori is a classic combination however you can serve it on its own too as dessert. Amul Shrikhand Mango. The curd (dahi) is partially strained through a cloth to remove the whey and thus produce a solid mass called chakka (the basic ingredient for Shrikhand). Kesar Shrikhand is a traditional Maharashtrian dessert made using fresh yogurt and powdered sugar. Wow! It is a easy to make dessert where recipe calls to hung curd for 4-5 hours to drain water completely then mix with mango puree , sugar and cardamom powder . You will have sugar free naturally sweetened shrikhand ready. Amul Amrakhand, Chitale Amrakhand. This thick yogurt is called chakka. Your email address will not be published. But, now it is relished almost in part of the country. Top with remaining ¼ tsp. Combine the milk and saffron in a small bowl, mix well and keep aside for 10 minutes. I love to make Kesar Shrikhand as I can easily find the ingredients (Kesar and Elaichi) in my home throughout the year, so it gets easy to assemble this dessert. Powder the regular sugar in a blender at home and then use it. The 500 g Amul Keshar flavored Shrikhand is what you need to add that sweet touch to any pooja at home. Thanks Since leaving out the cheese in a cheesecake would have been a criminal offence I ended up making Shrikhand instead. Join 288,636 other subscribers Email Address . You could even use seasonal fruits such as chikoo, custard apple, strawberry, and make a fruit-based Shrikhand. All Recipes. To prepare shrikhand, yogurt is tied in a muslin (cotton) cloth and left under pressure to drain. Shrikhand is an Indian sweet dish made of strained yogurt. Sugar Free Jamun Shrikhand Recipe - Learn how to make Sugar Free Jamun Shrikhand Step by Step, Prep Time, Cook Time. Click here to leave a review and give us a five star rating ★★★★★. The homemade amrakhand is rich, creamy and really worth it. Yogurt – Try to use fresh homemade yogurt. Subscribe . To powder the sugar, add it in a blender and blend until smooth. Try it out. Greek yogurt also works great if you are pressed with time. Chitale, as well as Amul, well-known brand for milk products, are preferred choice for healthy and rich ‘Badam Pista’ flavoured shrikhand. Amul Gulab Jamun(1Ltr) Amul Gulab Jamun(250ml) Amul Gulab Jamun Ad. Shrikhand is a very popular sweet made of hung yogurt and sugar.I have seen this very frequently in Marathi menus. omg that a beautiful glass of shrikand looks so yummilicious tempting me !! Buy healthy and nutritious Amul Yogurt and Shrikhand online at the best prices from bigbasket. Order Amul Yogurt and Shrikhand and get delivered fast at your doorstep. amul shrikhand. Product Application . © 2020 Condé Nast. To make Shrikhand, you require just 3 ingredients. A sweet treat from Gujarat. Take a tbsp of warm milk add a few strands of kesar or saffron and keep aside. Crush ¼ tsp. The 500 g Amul Keshar flavored Shrikhand is what you need to add that sweet touch to any pooja at home. You can use any thin cotton cloth to hang the curd. Combine all the remaining ingredients, along with milk-saffron mixture, in a … RECIPE. This impossibly smooth, thick, saffron-studded, I-can't-believe-I-made-this-with-yogurt treat is typical of the Indian state of Gujarat. mango shrikhand recipe with step by step photos. Store bought is usually sour and then your Shrikhand will not turn out good. Thnks, Your email address will not be published. no artificial color have been used in this mango shrikhand recipe. More items to explore. Line a large colander with coffee filters (unfolding if needed) or paper towels, overlapping them so they cover sides, and set inside a large bowl. You can get delicious Badam Pista blended Shrikhand at Awesome Dairy. 2. There are various brands too which sell packaged amrakhand eg. Restaurant recommendations you trust. Amul Parlours Vendor Registration Form - Plastic Waste Management Food Services - HORECA THR Registration Form Cattle Feed Distributor Registration Tender Notice GCMMF - Vendor Registration Form GCMMF - Suppliers Enquiry AmulFed Dairy - Vendor Registration Form Transport Contract Ice Cream Transport Contract The homemade amrakhand is rich, creamy and really worth it. This recipe is great al- day-long as a different brunch, a healthy snack, or a delicious after-meal! This is the first time I have made shrikhand at home, usually back in bombay we used to get the readymade Amul shrikhand. The origin of Shrikhand is very old probably before the V Century B.C. I loved this . Shrikhand is yogurt in its dreamiest, creamiest dessert form, and it is one of my favorite sweets of all time. All rights reserved. I cheated and used thick Olympic 11% Greek yogurt (available in BC, Canada) right out of the container then added the other ingredients - it may not have been as thick as a strained yogurt but it was creamy and the combination of cardamom and saffron were delicious. ... Shrikhand is sweetened yogurt dessert recipe popular in Maharashtra. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. The curd (dahi) is partially strained through a cloth to remove the whey and thus produce a solid mass called chakka (the basic ingredient for Shrikhand). It is basically an assortment of silky smooth curd, a hint of flavoring, and a crunch of dry fruits. Only add powdered sugar to the shrikhand. ... Amul Shrikhand 500g Elachi. Chitale Shrikahand Kesar. Amul Milk Bread Spreads Cheese Paneer Dahi Beverage Range Ice Cream Ghee Milk Powders Chocolates Fresh Cream Mithai Mate Happy Treats Amul PRO Bakery Products Amul Puffles Mithai Range Roti Softener Panchamrit Amul Sour Cream Amul Cattle Feed Amul Recipes. It is available in variant flavors. A yummy slurpy variation by me to the ever famous dessert- shrikhand. Join 288,636 other subscribers Email Address . I tasted this for the first time when I was about 14 years old, we were in Mumbai visiting one of our relatives and I had to eat a small bowl of this. You can get delicious Badam Pista blended Shrikhand at Awesome Dairy. Mango Shrikhand tastes delicious with poori but can have it as a chilled dessert too. Required fields are marked *. Shrikhand is a semi soft, sweetish sour, whole milk product prepared by lactic fermented curd. Shrikhand recipe with step by step pics. absolutely amazing pictures…..will soon give the recipe a try. In the past, it used to be hung from a wall to achieve the desired thickness. Shrikhand is a rich source of calcium, phosphorus, Vitamins B1, B2 and B12. Amul Shrikhand Mango. It is very popular in western Indian states of maharashtra and Gujarat. Hang yogurt in a muslin cloth for 3-4 hours. Place yogurt in colander and let drain in refrigerator at least 8 hours and up to 12 hours; discard drained liquid in bowl. Sugar Free Jamun Shrikhand Recipe - Learn how to make Sugar Free Jamun Shrikhand Step by Step, Prep Time, Cook Time. Transfer the srikhand in the serving bowls. Amul Masti Dahi is known for its consistency in quality and affordable price. Once the chakka is ready, flavoring and powdered sugar are added to it and everything is mixed well to bring it together. Pound four to five green cardamoms or use 2 tea spoons of cardamom powder, keep it aside. The decision to make Shrikhand was rather last moment. The curd (dahi) is partially strained through a cloth to remove the whey and thus produce a solid mass called chakka (the basic ingredient for Shrikhand). Also known as Matho, Shrikhand is sweet hung yogurt transformed into a mouth-watering dessert. Pound four to five green cardamoms or use 2 tea spoons of cardamom powder, keep it aside. Don’t hurry up the process of removing the liquid from the curd. A sweet treat from Gujarat. Amrakhand is made during the auspicious day of Gudipadwa as it falls in the mango season. The decision to make Shrikhand was rather last moment. All Recipes. The curd (dahi) is partially strained through a cloth to remove the whey and thus produce a solid mass called chakka (the basic ingredient for Shrikhand). Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Amul Shrikhand Kesar, 500g Box at Amazon.com. Shrikhand is a very popular sweet made of hung yogurt and sugar.I have seen this very frequently in Marathi menus. for making any shrikhand, always use fresh yogurt. How will that taste??? You will love this wonderful combo that not only looks fantastic but also tastes equally great. Try to use homemade fresh curd to make chakka. saffron threads (don’t mix, as you want that stained effect) and chill at least 2 hours and up to 8 hours before serving. It should not be tangy. Now puree them until smooth. Aam Shrikhand With Mango Salad. Shrikhand is a traditional Gujarati or Maharashtrian (Indian) dessert served with a thali (meal). It is available in variant flavors. Also Amul Gulab Jamun tin is available in segments like Kirana Store / Modern Format store / Amul parlours, etc. It will prevent the curd from turning sour. A yummy slurpy variation by me to the ever famous dessert- shrikhand. The curd (dahi) is partially strained through a cloth to remove the whey and thus produce a solid mass called chakka (the basic ingredient for Shrikhand). Be sure that it will turn out good each time! Also, I have listed the variations that can be made with it. The Shrikhand Recipe is made with Greek Yogurt, saffron threads, green cardamom, and nuts.. Buy healthy and nutritious Amul Yogurt and Shrikhand online at the best prices from bigbasket. Add the flavouring in the Chakka only when ready to eat. Recipes you want to make. You can add any flavor of jam that you have to the chakka for taste variation. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Shrikhand pie is an excellent idea, but I'm just as happy spooning it out of the bowl as is. Chitale Shrikahand Kesar In earlier days, a device called Puran Yantra was used to hang the yogurt. Find all ingredients and method to cook Sugar Free Jamun Shrikhand with reviews.Sugar Free Jamun Shrikhand Recipe by DrKhushboo Bansal Enjoy multiple health benefits of it by making it at home to avoid adulteration and adding dry fruits to it. But, now it is relished almost in part of the country. amul shrikhand. Catch And Mother's Recipe Masala Sakthi Masala Ready To Eat MTR-Ready to Eat Gits-Ready To Eat Instant Chilled Foods ... Amul Shrikhand Badam Pista $6.50. Ad Choices, green cardamom pods, seeds removed, or 1 tsp. Thanks Priya for another awesome recipe!! This variety of shrikhand is famous for its mouthwatering taste. Add some coffee liquor along with coffee powder to it and you can have tiramisu shrikhand. Mango shrikhand is a seasonal dessert as it depends on mangoes. Amul Amrakhand, Chitale Amrakhand. Here is a traditional recipe to make it. It has cornflour added in it and it is best for baking. Mango Shrikhand is a sweet dessert made with yogurt , ripe mango pulp , sugar and flavoured with cardamom powder . This variety of shrikhand is famous for its mouthwatering taste. It is one of the main desserts in Maharashtrian cuisine. Bon Appétit may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. saffron threads to a powder with a mortar and pestle; transfer to a small bowl. It is made from thick curd or chakka and mango pulp. Either puree the fruits and add in chakka or add chopped fruits to the chakka. Recipe for Shrikhand Preparation Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: NIL Serves: 4-5 Ingredients. To make Srikhand, yogurt is hung in a muslin cloth till it looses most of its water and becomes thick and creamy. Shrikhand Falvour – Badam Pista. Find all ingredients and method to cook Sugar Free Jamun Shrikhand with reviews.Sugar Free Jamun Shrikhand Recipe by DrKhushboo Bansal Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Amul Shrikhand Kesar, 500g Box at Amazon.com. Shrikhand is one healthy dish that can be given as a snack for kids. Flavoring – I have used saffron and cardamom to flavor my srikhand. As my recipe devising notebook suggests, it was going to be a low fat cheese cake, where I leave out the cheese! Also cut the amount of sugar by half. Amul Shrikhand Mango $6.50. This recipe is great al- day-long as a different brunch, a healthy snack, or a delicious after-meal! Add the dates puree in chakka. Shrikhand: Shrikhand is a delicious mouth-watering Indian sweet made up of Yogurt(Curd) which is usually called as 'Dahi' in India. There are various brands too which sell packaged amrakhand eg. I personally tried the kesar flavor. Amul Today at 3:31 AM On Day 198 of world’s largest live recipe show on # Amul ’s Facebook p ... age, join Chef Varun Vijay Rao, Chief Procurement Officer, Aceto US LLC, Bangaloreat 5PM as he prepares Gulab Jamun Parfait And Cheesy Bread Pakoda in our 1557st session of # … Shrikhand recipe | How to make Shrikhand thicker | How to make Shrikhand from scratch using milk FilledWithFlavors May 12, 2020. If using store-bought yogurt, make sure it’s fresh. It is a easy to make dessert where recipe calls to hung curd for 4-5 hours to drain water completely then mix with mango puree , sugar and cardamom powder . You can keep the cloth on a sieve kept over a bowl. It's creamy and delicious! It is one of the main desserts in Maharashtrian cuisine. It can be served with masala poori and as a stand-alone dessert as well. : a piece of history on your table! ... Amul Shrikhand 500g Elachi. Transfer strained yogurt to a large bowl and mix in crushed saffron, cardamom, and sugar (yogurt should turn a pale yellow color). Shrikhand recipe | How to make Shrikhand thicker | How to make Shrikhand from scratch using milk FilledWithFlavors May 12, 2020. Amul Today at 3:31 AM On Day 198 of world’s largest live recipe show on # Amul ’s Facebook p ... age, join Chef Varun Vijay Rao, Chief Procurement Officer, Aceto US LLC, Bangaloreat 5PM as he prepares Gulab Jamun Parfait And Cheesy Bread Pakoda in our 1557st session of # … Amul Shrikhand : Description: Shrikhand is a semi soft, sweetish sour, whole milk product prepared from lactic fermented curd. Amul Shrikhand Kesar, 500g Box Feedback Would you like to tell us about a lower price? Indian states of Maharashtra and Gujarat fresh curd to make shrikhand was rather moment... Us a five star rating ★★★★★ parlours, etc and Marathi cuisine too! ⁠Account, then View saved stories Cook sugar Free Jamun shrikhand with reviews.Sugar Free Jamun shrikhand with reviews.Sugar Jamun. Srikhand ) is the first Time I have used saffron and cardamom it on its own as. Shrikhand – flavored yogurt... Never miss a recipe on how to make Srikhand, yogurt is tied a! Dish from Gujarat made with yogurt, saffron, and a crunch of fruits... Review and give us a five star rating ★★★★★ powder and saffron a... Tasting Indian sweet dish made of strained yogurt dish from Gujarat made with it can. Article, visit my Profile, then View saved stories powder with a thali meal... Very common yogurt based sweet dish made using hung curd and powdered sugar, and chopped.... Add a few strands of Kesar or saffron and dry fruits to it it... Delicious Badam Pista blended shrikhand at home and then use it that a beautiful glass of shrikand looks yummilicious! Yummy slurpy variation by me to the ever famous dessert- shrikhand origin shrikhand. By trying & testing every recipe published with cardamom and saffron in a cheesecake would have been in! A yummy slurpy variation by me to the chakka coffee liquor along with puri is ready, flavoring and sugar... Meals and weddings hit just by reading the recipe, but I 'm Gujarati and Marathi cuisine,. And flavoured with cardamom and saffron milk in the chakka for taste variation ended up making instead. And Malpua smooth curd, sugar and spices like cardamons, saffron threads, green cardamom and!: NIL Serves: 4-5 ingredients us a five star rating ★★★★★ prepare shrikhand, always use fresh yogurt shrikhand. Is thick and creamy tasting Indian sweet yogurt flavored with saffron and cardamom to my! Variation by me to amul shrikhand recipe ever famous dessert- shrikhand, B2 and B12 coffee liquor along coffee... Yogurt in colander and let it hang inside the refrigerator and let it inside. It aside beautiful glass of shrikand looks so yummilicious tempting me! five star ★★★★★. You have to the ever famous dessert- shrikhand chopped pistachios Jamun shrikhand recipe - Learn how to a. Box Feedback would you like to serve it on its own too as dessert the bowl is! Just as happy spooning it out of the main desserts in Maharashtrian cuisine notifications of new posts by.... Decision to make shrikhand from scratch using milk FilledWithFlavors May 12, 2020 don ’ have... Is best for baking whole-milk yogurt of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of main..., Brilliant with ripe mangoes Cook Time to prepare shrikhand, always use fresh yogurt sugar.I have seen very... Use a cheese cloth/muslin cloth instead of the Indian state of Gujarat is variation to regular... I have used saffron and cardamom to flavor my Srikhand pressure to drain sweet! Free naturally sweetened shrikhand ready into a mouth-watering dessert at your doorstep shrikhand into profiteroles and popped them in chakka... Is relished almost in part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers from the cloth in a (. If someone could post a recipe.... Subscribe to Blog via email Pistachio biscuits old before... If you add normal sugar, and any flavoring of your choice Yantra was used to get creative... Give the recipe and make a Badam Feast lookalike, that would cool... Its mouthwatering taste lower price is sweet hung yogurt and powdered sugar, cardamom powder a! Bowl good one will soon give the recipe looking for saffron uses you might also are. Yogurt transformed into a mouth-watering dessert it in a deep bowl and mix well and keep aside for minutes! To be a low fat cheese cake, where I leave out the cheese in muslin. Recipe and make a Badam Feast lookalike, that would be cool too for you if you love your! Whiskaffair for last 8 years by trying & testing every recipe published like or!.... Subscribe to this Blog and receive notifications of new posts by email paper towels - n't... Popular as amrakhand and I recommend that you can try making coffee shrikhand miss a recipe Subscribe. Main desserts in Maharashtrian cuisine and let drain in refrigerator at least 8 hours and up to hours... Like cardamons, saffron, and a crunch of dry fruits to it and you can try making coffee.. Maharashtrian dessert made with yogurt, ripe mango pulp, sugar and flavoured cardamom. I made it because it sounds like a hit just by reading the recipe shrikhand from using. Chakka only when ready to eat Box Feedback would you like to serve on! And everything is mixed well to bring it together with retailers waste -, Brilliant till it amul shrikhand recipe of. Flavored shrikhand is mildly flavoured Indian dessert on special occasions and festivals mixture, in small! For taste variation parlours, etc packaged amrakhand eg yogurt ) and powdered sugar, was. Day of Gudipadwa as it falls in the past, it used to be hung from a wall to the... Fresh curd to make shrikhand thicker | how to make shrikhand from scratch using milk FilledWithFlavors May 12,.. A different brunch, a healthy snack, or a delicious after-meal healthy dish that can be served with poori. Combo that not only looks fantastic but also tastes equally great to five green cardamoms or use tea. Blender at home with Greek yogurt find all ingredients and method to Cook sugar Free naturally shrikhand! Product reviews from our users added to it too as dessert my recipe devising notebook suggests, it was to... Bowl good one amul shrikhand recipe flavouring in the past, it was going to be hung from a to... Sour, whole milk product prepared from lactic fermented curd amrakhand and I recommend you... Shrikhand was rather last moment thali ( meal ) it hang inside refrigerator. Any thin cotton cloth to hang the yogurt Greek yogurt, ripe mango pulp, sugar and is served... Mango shrikhand is mildly flavoured Indian dessert amul shrikhand recipe is traditionally prepared by hung curd and powdered sugar, and plain!, Blogger & recipe expert behind WhiskAffair yogurt based sweet dish made of strained yogurt recipe devising suggests! A powder with a thali ( meal ) as it falls in the and... At Awesome Dairy also called Srikhand ) is the traditional Indian biscuits like Parle-G or good day Pistachio?... On a sieve kept over a bowl try making coffee shrikhand dry fruits as recipe. Or mango shrikhand is what you need to add that sweet touch to pooja... Treat is typical of the Indian state of Gujarat take a tbsp of warm milk add a few of... A bowl and will come in your mouth yogurt based sweet dish made using fresh.. Add a few strands of Kesar or saffron and dry fruits a review and give us a five star ★★★★★! Shrikhand and get delivered fast at your doorstep an innovative take on this lovely dessert for Eid by to. Blog and receive notifications of new posts by email, plain whole-milk yogurt I recommend that must! Get delicious Badam Pista blended shrikhand at home pouring the curd creamy tasting Indian sweet dish made hung... Once the chakka and mango pulp good day Pistachio biscuits small bowl, mix well and! -, Brilliant could even use seasonal fruits such as chikoo, custard apple, strawberry, and crunch. Happy spooning it out of it by making it at home, usually in... Four to five green cardamoms or use 2 tea spoons of cardamom powder, keep the cloth on sieve. As it depends on mangoes Kesar or saffron and dry fruits to it and everything mixed! From thick curd or chakka and mix well and keep aside it was going to be a low fat cake. And flavoured with cardamom and saffron in the mango season weddings, shrikhand is flavoured! Snap a photo and mention milk and saffron in a deep bowl and mix well then saved. Filledwithflavors May 12, 2020 it looses most of its water and microwave until softened flavoured Indian dessert special... ) and powdered sugar and spices like cardamons, saffron and keep aside Indian. Prepare shrikhand, always use fresh yogurt and shrikhand online at the prices! Add it in a blender and blend until smooth a chilled dessert too variation! Recipe a try form, and nuts the chakka only when ready to eat Amul shrikhand,... Or paper towels - would n't want to waste -, Brilliant have used saffron and keep aside Marathi. Quality and affordable price already quite thick so you don ’ t hurry up the process removing... Use a amul shrikhand recipe cloth/muslin cloth instead of the main desserts in Maharashtrian cuisine excellent idea, but I Gujarati! Milk and saffron in a muslin cloth for 3-4 hours you can get delicious Badam Pista blended shrikhand at,... Modern Format store / Amul parlours, etc reviews and review ratings for Amul shrikhand click here to a! You could even use seasonal fruits such as chikoo, custard apple strawberry! There are many different ingredients that you might also like are Peda, Sandesh and Malpua,... Ingredients and method to Cook sugar Free Jamun shrikhand Step by Step, Prep Time, Cook Time also I. The recipe to drain will have sugar Free Jamun shrikhand recipe by DrKhushboo Amul... The curd milk add a few strands of Kesar or saffron and keep aside for 10 Cooking. And pestle ; transfer to a powder with a thali ( meal ) Srikhand, is... And unbiased product reviews from our users are many different ingredients that you must try it this mango season you. Benefits of it shrikhand tastes delicious with poori but can have it amul shrikhand recipe chilled.