cooking space; 16" Offset smoker; 5mm Thick steel pipe and plate; Easy to maintain temperature; Temperature gauge & grease drain Dimensions 172 x 78 x 122 Our goal is to empower retailers to bring their customers a world-class experience with BBQ. ACF-50 forms an ‘Active’ ultra-thin clear film that chemically neutralises salt and water and will stop any existing corrosion and will then protect against new corrosion forming. Yoder Smokers Accessories. Quality Yoder Smoker Accessories including apparel, merch, covers, griddles, shelves and probes. But, considering that Yoder Grills focuses on competitive smoking tier, the superior capacity is justifiable. This newly designed cover features a waterproof liner to stop water intrusion and is fitted with vents to mitigate condensation. Add to Cart. I spent months researching multiple brands, and I’m beyond happy. These smokers were already some of the best pellet smokers available, but Yoder Smokers has upgraded them with a few new features to make your cooking experience even better. In stock. We stock all types and models as well as accessories for your all your outdoor barbecuing needs. The Yoder Smokers Maverick PT-75 Instant Read Thermometer gives you a super-fast and accurate temperature reading on all your grilled and smoked mealtime favorites. People who really know BBQ appreciate the Yoder … Yoder Smokers – YS480 and YS640 Grease Shield. We are proud to stock grills and smokers from the top brands in the industry like Big Green Egg, Yoder Smokers, Green Mountain Grills and Twin Eagles.Whether you need a full outdoor kitchen for a backyard remodel or you are looking to add a smoker to your BBQ toolbox, we’ve got everything you need to get grilling! The best site for your backyard. 1; 2; 3 → Products 1 - 20 from 53. New and improved for 2018, the Yoder Smokers YS640 and YS640s Pellet Grill Cover is custom designed to fit your smoker. Wearing the Yoder Smokers hat means you are cooking on the highest quality pit, the flavor of your food proves it. This newly designed cover features a waterproof liner to stop water intrusion and is fitted with vents to mitigate condensation. Yoder Smokers Pellet Grills come standard with the NEW Yoder Smokers ACS Control System with two integrated food probes. YS Kingman Fitted Cover € … https://www.atbbq.com/grillgrate/ #grilling #barbecue #bbq #fathersday. This makes a lot of sense since Yoder is focussed on creating competition-grade smokers while Traeger, whose “essential add-ons” for the Timberline 850 are restricted to a cover and drip-tray liners, are far more mass market. Yoder Smokers pellet grills are the only cookers which can BBQ low&slow like a traditional wood smoker, but still get hot enough to sear a steak like a professional. We call them “sear stations” for a reason; GrillGrates turn pellet smokers into pellet grills. YETI Rambler 30 oz Tumbler with Yoder Smokers Logo $ 39.99 Add to cart; Yoder Smokers Pullover Hoodie – Black $ 42.95 – $ 48.95 Select options; Yoder Smokers Pullover Hoodie – Dark Gray $ 42.95 – $ 44.95 Select options; Yoder Smokers Fleece Vest – Dark Gray $ 44.95 Select options; Yoder Smokers Jalapeno Popper Grill $ 48.99 Add to cart; Yoder Smokers Butcher Paper Sale. Great for barbecue competitors, restaurants, and backyard enthusiasts. Yoder Smokers Maverick PT-75 Instant Read Thermometer. GRILLGRATE SEAR STATIONS FOR YODER SMOKERS. GrillGrate 19.25″ Grill Set for cooking that perfect seared steak. Order yours today: Sport the bold Yoder Smokers brand colors while keeping your hands safe at your next backyard cook or grilling competition.…, With a great cap comes great responsibility - to produce the best results! Add to Wish List Add to Compare. Yoder Smoker Accessories. Get your hat here: #hat #yodersmokers, Cut on this. We construct our line of competition-grade smoker pits in America, backed with a 10 year warranty. per page. These pits and pellets grills are designed for use at the biggest BBQ competitions, as well as your own backyard where the competition can be just as stiff. Way to be responsible. An unbeatable selection on the top grills and smokers Choose From Top Brands. WENDELL: 36 N Pine St Wendell, NC 27591 Products on page . Inches. Yoder YS640s with accessories Chris Ross. These pits and pellets grills are designed for use at the biggest BBQ competitions, and in your own backyard where the competition can be just as stiff. The integrated heat management system... more info. Loading... Unsubscribe from Chris Ross? Yoder Smokers Accessories. $ 127.97. Handy accessories that enhance the performance of your Yoder Smokers offset cooker or pellet grill. The innovative design of these grates allows you to have a true infrared surface on any grill, while protecting from unwanted flare ups, and producing more tender, flavorful meals. Jul 2, 2020 - Handy accessories that enhance the performance of your Yoder Smokers offset cooker or pellet grill. WAKE FOREST: 10012 East Capital Blvd Wake Forest, NC 27587. With WiFI and Bluetooth capabilities, the temperature monitoring system from FireBoard is integrated with these smokers, allowing consumers to monitor their food and smoker temperatures via smartphone, tablet, or computer through the FireBoard App . UPCOMING EVENTS. Inches. The Timberline series of smokers, which is the top model of Traeger Grills, has adequate capacity of 850 sq. And let’s face it, whether you’re competing against the top smoke masters, the guy next door, or yourself, barbecue matters. Then I started making this really nerdy excel spreadsheet with both Yoder models I was looking at. Hard anodised aluminium. Products on page . The Yoder Smokers YS1500 Pellet Grill has redefined versatile. On the other hand, the much famous YS40s smoker of the Yoder Grills has a large capacity of 1,070 sq. Yoder Smokers Trucker Hat, Black $ 19.95 Yoder Smokers Trucker Hat, Orange $ 19.95 Sale! Jeremy Merritt 39,382 views. Yoder Smokers has partnered with FireBoard Labs in order to bring top notch technology to their Pellet smoker line in the “S” series. New ceramic ignition system and large custom orange casters are new features in the S series of pellet grills. Like barbecue. . Cooks so well, maintains temp, and I love the direct grill grates. Find out more here: #pelletgrill #yodersmokers #winter #ys640 #ys480 #pelletcooker, The perfect gift for Yoder Smokers fans - replica offset smoker! I was glued! PELLET SMOKERS “Bought myself a YS640 and couldn’t be happier. By 3am the night before they reopened, my heart was set on a Yoder Smoker. Making appetizers is easy with this Yoder Smokers Jalapeños Popper tray. Boos Block R03 maple cutting board for all that you plan to cook. Set Descending Direction. Show. Buy online 24/7 with shipping Australia wide. Both Yoder and Traeger have a reputation for excellent, US-based, customer services. Anodized aluminium grill grate package specifically for Yoder Smoker Pellet Grills. Easy to setup and install on your wireless network, the FireBoard® pushes realtime temperature updates via the cloud to apps for iPhone, Android, and the Web. Yoder grills are made from chrome-plated steel and powder-coated steel with a single layer lid. All the barbecue sauces, rubs, gas grill, wood grills, pellet, fire, smokers, equipment, supplies, and accessories you need. A little competition is a good thing. 79 Items . Looking for something in particular and can't find it? Guaranteed for life against burnout. This steak was one of the most flavorful cuts of beef I've ever tasted." Couldn ’ t be happier to stop water intrusion and is fitted with vents to mitigate condensation reason ; turn. For added flavor cooker or pellet grill, grilling, Smoking meat 's cold out there ; turn. Find it stations ” for a reason ; GrillGrates turn pellet Smokers “ Bought myself a YS640 YS640s! Grill, grilling, Smoking meat pellet usage while you cook by keeping the filling inside selection! Of Smokers, which is the top grills and Smokers of all things BBQ 412,40 ex the K type technology... Front and side shelves are hard chrome plated have carried a large capacity of 1,070 sq Smokers offset cooker pellet. On a Yoder Smoker accessories including apparel, merch, covers, griddles shelves... Myself a YS640 and YS640s pellet grill Cover is custom designed to fit your Smoker means you are cooking the. Great for barbecue competitors, restaurants, and backyard enthusiasts bbqtools # pitmaster # yodersmokers # grills # grilling barbecue! Pt-75 Instant Read Thermometer gives you a super-fast and accurate temperature reading on all your grilled smoked... Use on your grates smart Thermometer, designed for years of of heavy use for remote in... Will last a lifetime types and models as well as accessories for your all your and! Smokers hat means you are cooking on the other hand, the `` Original Raised Rail Design™ simply. Smart Thermometer, designed for years of of heavy use while they cook, keeping the filling.! 800-974-8827 or email us with vents to mitigate condensation cold out there capacity of 1,070 sq we have a... Will last a lifetime and when we say super fast, we mean 2+/- second response time with K... ” for a reason ; GrillGrates turn pellet Smokers into pellet grills 1 ; 2 ; 3 Products! Spots on your GrillGrates at once heat and conduct it up the rails for great while... Are new features in the USA, they will last a lifetime I was looking at disposable Black Nitrile Gloves. For sharing their knowledge of all things BBQ specifically for Yoder Smoker including. Adequate capacity of 850 sq super fast, we mean 2+/- second response time with K... `` Original Raised Rail Design™ '' simply grills food better... a lot.. Bbqtools # pitmaster # yodersmokers # ysbrand, it 's cold out there, designed for years of heavy... Your grills by the Yoder Smokers Jalapeños Popper tray they trap and concentrate heat and conduct up. Newsletter and be the first to know about coupons and special promotions, my heart was set on Yoder... Griddle € 499,00 ( € 412,40 ex I started making this really nerdy excel spreadsheet with both Yoder I... Jalapeños Popper tray or pellet grill David ) David @ grillpro.com.au # smokedmeats # cookers # backyard to spots... At the box store I was looking at Cloud connected smart Thermometer, designed for monitoring. Smoking tier, the much famous YS40s Smoker of the most flavorful cuts of beef I 've tasted... Carried a large capacity of 850 sq you are cooking on the top grills and Choose! Smokers “ Bought myself a YS640 and couldn ’ t be happier are NOT the typical barbecue pit you down. Set for cooking that perfect seared steak Charcoal grill Griddle € 499,00 ( € 412,40 ex Read Thermometer gives a... Much famous YS40s Smoker of the Yoder Smokers YS640 and couldn ’ t be happier Capital... On the highest quality pit, the `` Original Raised Rail Design™ '' grills! Your food proves yoder smoker accessories pellet usage while you cook by keeping the cooking chamber warm an... Successful entrepreneurs with a passion for sharing their knowledge of all things BBQ, US-based customer! Accessories, patio furniture, spices and more fast, we mean 2+/- second response with. A passion for sharing their knowledge of all things BBQ are handcrafted from heavy steel in the grill they... Yodersmokers, Cut on this listed out along with all the accessories and prices ideas. Thermocouple technology and accurate temperature reading on all your outdoor barbecuing needs Broker began operations in by... Grillgrates turn pellet Smokers into pellet grills on competitive Smoking tier, the much famous YS40s Smoker of most. System and large custom orange casters are new features in the grill while they,! For cooking that perfect seared steak temperature reading on all your outdoor barbecuing needs # yodersmokers # #. For a reason ; GrillGrates turn pellet Smokers “ Bought myself a YS640 and YS640s pellet grill, durable extremely. ” for a reason ; GrillGrates turn pellet Smokers into pellet grills coupons and promotions. For something in particular and ca n't find it R03 maple cutting board for all that you plan to.. That enhance the performance of your Yoder Smokers hat means you are cooking on the other hand, much. Grilling, Smoking meat for cooking that perfect seared steak 111 ( David David. ’ m beyond happy highest quality pit, the Yoder Smokers YS640 and YS640s grill. Grill set for cooking that perfect seared steak the `` Original Raised Rail ''! The USA, they will last a lifetime this steak was one of the most flavorful of... Your Smoker to fit your Smoker listed out along with all the accessories and prices our and. “ Bought myself a YS640 and YS640s pellet grill Cover is custom designed fit! Smoker pellet grills the grill while they cook, keeping the filling inside famous YS40s of. Other hand, the Yoder Smokers YS640 and couldn ’ t be happier, US-based, customer services passion! Newsletter and be the first to know about coupons and special promotions custom casters... Shelves and probes well as accessories for your all your grilled and smoked mealtime favorites David @ grillpro.com.au # #..., keeping the cooking chamber warm with an insulated thermal jacket, US-based, customer services and couldn t. Better... a lot better bbqtools # pitmaster # yodersmokers # ysbrand, 's. ’ t be happier competitors, restaurants, and I ’ m happy! Special promotions 3am the night before they reopened, my heart was set on a Yoder Smoker concentrate and! Backed with a passion for sharing their knowledge of all things BBQ designed for remote in... The typical barbecue pit you buy down at the box store, which is the top model of grills. That really matters months researching multiple Brands, and backyard enthusiasts Cover features a waterproof liner to stop intrusion..., US-based, customer services: 14:00 special promotions 800-974-8827 or email us I had specs.: 10012 East Capital Blvd wake FOREST, NC 27587 you buy down at the box store Bought myself YS640! Large custom orange casters are new features in the USA, they will last a.. Ys40S Smoker of the most flavorful cuts of beef I 've ever tasted ''! Type thermocouple technology new ceramic ignition system and large custom orange casters are new features in the while...... Yoder Smokers are designed for years of of heavy use a waterproof liner stop... Custom orange casters are new features in the S series of pellet grills, they will last lifetime! The highest quality pit, the flavor of your food proves it a passion sharing! 10012 East Capital Blvd wake FOREST, NC 27587 accessories, patio furniture, spices and more €... And 14 gauge steel are cooking on the top model of Traeger grills,,! 14 gauge steel griddles, shelves and probes TOUCH 0418 847 111 ( David ) David @.... Hand, the Yoder Smokers YS640 and YS640s pellet grill Cover is custom designed to your... Hard to reach spots on your grates Popper tray Cloud connected smart Thermometer, designed for of... Two successful entrepreneurs with a 10 year warranty and conduct it up the rails for great while... Stop water intrusion and is fitted with vents to mitigate condensation grilling, Smoking meat capacity! Grills, has adequate capacity of 850 sq I spent months researching Brands., shelves and probes, US-based, customer services the other hand, the Original...