Does it recruit staff from Japan who have worked at said Tokyo fish market? Anyone who has been to Wegmans knows: The Cheese Shop is on another level. Each and every spoonful is just loaded with peanut butter! Welcome to Wegmans . SALMONELLA IS AN ORGANISM, WHICH CAN CAUSE SERIOUS AND SOMETIMES FATAL INFECTIONS IN YOUNG … ... Ice Cream Cups, Peanut Butter Candy Sundae: Peanut Butter Candy Sundae Ice … We all love Wegmans. I can tell, we found this place, and it's amazing. 1-800-Wegmans (934-6367) … Peanut Butter Cup Sundae. Credit: Recalls Bakery Products With Peanut Butter Distributed in Seven States Due to Possible Health Risk Peanut Butter Cookies 5.00 (1) $1.29 / ea ($0.22/fl. Cholesterol 20mg. 10B. 350 calories. Peanut Butter Cup Sundae. Shopping at other grocery stores just doesn’t compare: They don’t have cooking demos, enormous health food sections, affordable produce that stays fresh for days (Wegmans was far ahead of the organic and feature local trends), and so many other details and experiences (hello olive, zoodle, and trail mix bars) that make shopping genuinely fun. Call 1-800-966-9970. Wegmans is a supermarket located in the mid-Atlantic and Northeast United States. : Calorie breakdown: 60% fat, 33% carbs, 7% protein. Made with whole grains and packed with fiber, Oats Cream™ can … 60 oz. Show full nutrition information ): UPC #71928-39684; Distributed in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and … Cold or warmed up, it’s strangely addicting. 3 pieces (120g) Nutrition Facts. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Wegmans Ice Cream Cups, Peanut Butter Cup Sundae. Log food: Wegmans Peanut Butter Swirl Light Ice Cream Frozen. $8.50. Wegmans is one of those places. Related Ice Creams from Wegmans: Peanut Butter Sundae Ice Cream: Vanilla Pistachio Ice Cream: Mint Chip Low Fat Ice Cream: Mint Chip Ice Cream: White Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream: Chocolate Sundae … REESE'S Peanut Butter is tops when it comes to adding peanut butter flavor to ice cream and other desserts. 7%. Learn how to tell—and find out how long store-bought or homemade pumpkin pie lasts. The Wegmans Family. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. As a Rochester, New York native, I can’t remember a time growing up where my family didn’t buy food at our city’s famous grocery store. 460 calories. Bundle up and head outside (or stay toasty inside)—either way, everyone in the family will love these snow day ideas. This peanut butter ice cream has fudge swirls as well as peanut butter cups. For $8 for big tub, you get the perfect sweet-and-salty snack or dessert. Wegmans Peanut Butter Sundae Ice Cream Frozen. Move over, cherry! Close the distance with fun games you can play from the comfort of separate homes. ... Hand-Packed containers of fresh-made ice cream! this website. Thank you for loving me and … ... Have been using Wegmans for many years and they have always been wonderful to work with and the food is delicious. But perhaps the most amazing find in the cheese department is the Wegmans Butter Boy, a hand-churned salted butter made by Rodolphe le Meunierin in France. Real Simple may receive compensation when you click through and purchase from links contained on Does your grocery store host sushi festivals to recreate the experience of being at Tokyo’s famous Tsukiji fish market? 100 calories. Get full nutrition facts for other Wegmans products and all your other favorite brands. Banana *Butter Almond* Butter Pecan; Butterscotch Vanilla; Cherry Vanilla; Chocolate; Chocolate Chip; Choc. ... Hand-Packed containers of fresh-made ice cream! ... Ice Cream Cups, Peanut Butter Candy Sundae: Peanut Butter Candy Sundae Ice … I’m partial to the ginger and black cherry vanilla when a soda craving hits, and also love blackberry tangerine, mango lime, and cherry pomegranate. 101 votes, 10 comments. Log food: Wegmans Peanut Butter Cup Premium Ice Cream Frozen. Seven delicious flavors of Perry’s Oats Cream ™ are now available online, as well as at Wegmans, Tops, and Lexington Co-op. : Calorie breakdown: 42% fat, 53% carbs, 5% protein. There are 170 calories in 1/2 cup (4 oz) of Wegmans Cookie Dough Ice Cream. : Calorie breakdown: 60% fat, 33% carbs, 7% protein. Ice cream season is here, and for those unable to indulge in dairy-filled treats without an upset stomach or worse, plenty of quality non-dairy options are available at grocery stores nationwide. This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from … and toppings, we took on the tasty task of trying 24 different non-dairy ice … Nutrition Facts. $9.95. 60 oz. 0.5 cup (65g) Nutrition Facts. Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae. Wegmans is a supermarket located in the mid-Atlantic and Northeast United States. According to my mom, when I was first learning to talk, I would cheer, “Weg-wams!” whenever we passed our local store, and I have taken many a friend and my future husband to the flagship store for lunch and a tour like we were at an actual tourist attraction (which, in a way, we kind of were). consumers who have purchased the recalled products are urged to destroy the … Total Fat 14g. Has your Thanksgiving pumpkin pie gone bad? 4%. ... Edit: I’m the Wegmans Brand Project Manager for Ice Cream. 64 Oz Container of hand-packed, freshly made ice cream! Wegmans is a supermarket located in the mid-Atlantic and Northeast United States. It’s the … In 1982, official ice cream taster John Harrison invented Cookies 'N Cream ice cream. 350 calories. Its name pays homage to Ralph Wilson Stadium, home of the NFL franchise. Nutrition Information. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Wegmans Ice Cream Cups, Peanut Butter Candy Sundae. Wegmans is a supermarket located in the mid-Atlantic and Northeast United States. ... Wegmans Peanut Butter Sundae Ice Cream (1 cup) Calories: 440, Fat: 28g, Carbs: 42g, Protein: 8g. Chip Cookie Dough *Cinnamon* Coffee; Cookies & Cream; Dark Chocolate Chip; Double Chocolate; English Toffee Crunch; French Vanilla; … Log food: 4.5k members in the wegmans community. Protein 5g. I am a proud member of the church of Wegmans. We guarantee it! Reese's Topping, Peanut Butter Flavor | Wegmans. Log food: Enlightened Marshmallow Peanut Butter Ice Cream. Calories in Wegmans Peanut Butter based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Wegmans Peanut Butter. Anna thank you for all of the laughs and for holding me close to you and teaching me that we were not in such a bad place on our journey. 4.5k members in the wegmans community. Wegmans Peanut Butter Sundae Cup Ice Cream 4 pack Hy-Vee Inc. 6% Calcium 80mg Akron, N.Y. – March 21, 2018 – Perry’s Ice Cream, a fourth generation, family-owned ice cream company headquartered in Buffalo, New York, is celebrating their 100-year anniversary with the release of four limited-edition retro flavors including Parkerhouse, Heavenly Hash, Butterscotch Sundae and Malt … Find out exactly how many strands you need. Peanut Butter Cup Triple Chocolate Layer Cake. Log food: Enlightened Marshmallow Peanut Butter Ice Cream. Remove from the heat; stir in peanut butter. 12 fl. Welcome to Wegmans . ... Wegmans Peanut Butter Sundae Ice Cream (1 cup) Calories: 440, Fat: 28g, Carbs: 42g, Protein: 8g. Sprinkle with peanuts if desired. Nutrition Facts 2 tablespoons: 191 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 100mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Wegmans Ice Cream Cups, Peanut Butter Candy Sundae. We Wegmans shoppers are proud, too, that the company remains family-owned and has been named one of the country’s best employers year after year, a fact which I can also attest to having worked as a part-time cashier (with benefits and a 401K) for a few years in college. This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands. 64 Oz Container of hand-packed, freshly made ice cream! Eat it on fresh Wegmans baguette. We all love Wegmans. 10B. 0.5 cup. Nutrition Facts. $9.50. Nutrition Information. They carry excellent French brie and local goat cheeses and all kinds of crackers, dried fruits, and nuts (not to mention the Mediterranean Olive Bar too, of course) to make the Instagrammable cheese board of your dreams. Banana Split. 0%, Calcium  In Store . They make great treats (just try not to eat several in one sitting) or toppings on ice cream sundaes. Total Carbohydrate 20g. Basting oil is one of those products you can only get at Wegmans. There are 260 calories in a 1/2 cup serving of Wegmans Organic Dark Chocolate Ice Cream. Ice cream adds flavor to our finest memories and sweetens our proudest moments. This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from … this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. 220 calories. Buy Wegmans Peanut Butter Sundae Ice Cream (48 fl oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. You probably just thought, What even is basting oil? Wegmans is one of those places. Perry's Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream 1.5 QT, 1.75 QT AND 3 GL Perry's Peanut Butter Chip Frozen Yogurt 1.5 QT, 1.75 QT and 3 GL Perry's Peanut Butter Sundae Crunch Ice Cream Bar Bulk 24 pack 52 oz. Sour Cream Cheesecake. 10B. 0.5 cup. Wegmans is a supermarket located in the mid-Atlantic and Northeast United States. Create and enjoy the perfect peanut butter sundae with REESE'S Peanut Butter Topping. This is not butter for cooking. 7%. Wegmans carries its own specialty in-house line of sauces, oils, pastas, and more called Italian Classics, which elevate your weeknight meals for only a few extra bucks. Log food: Wegmans Peanut Butter Cup Premium Ice Cream Frozen. Regular Sundae. ... Wegmans Ice Cream Bars, Chocolate Sundae Crunch. Turkey Hill Limited Edition Brown Sugar Bourbon Vanilla Frozen Dairy Dessert. Log food: 130 calories. Wegmans Peanut Butter Sundae Ice Cream Frozen. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Wegmans. Log food: Schwan's Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Minis. We all love Wegmans. 0.5 cup (106g) Nutrition Facts. Bring to boil; boil 1 minute or until sugar is dissolved. This is really fancy treat-yourself butter. Having spent my whole life shopping there, these are the 11 best Wegmans products—the ones I absolutely can’t live without. Calorie breakdown: 51% fat, 43% carbs, 6% protein. Show full nutrition information Chocolate Ice Cream with Swirls of Peanut Butter. Refrigerate any leftovers. 220 calories. Getty/Wegmans, I’ve Shopped at Wegmans for Three Decades—These Are the 11 Best Products. main content. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Wegmans Ice Cream Cups, Peanut Butter Cup Sundae. Peanut butter ice cream topped with fudge, peanut butter sauce & chopped peanut butter cups. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Wegmans Ice Cream, Peanut Butter Sundae. This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands. Questions or comments about this product? I always stock up. Turkey Hill Seasonal Favorites Peanut Butter Sundae Frozen Dairy Dessert (Spotted by Bob K at Wegmans.) Our new line of dairy-free, plant-based frozen desserts includes seven delicious flavors, each with the smooth, creamy texture we all know and love. Sodium 85mg. You’ll see trained sushi chefs behind the counter slicing fresh fish and making rolls throughout the day, and the offerings cater to everyone from purists to vegetarians. Calories % Daily Value* 22%. Each and every spoonful is just loaded with peanut butter! Wegmans Italian Classics Organic Pastas Wegmans carries its own specialty in-house line of sauces, oils, pastas, and more called Italian Classics, … THE ICE CREAM CONTAINS PEANUT BUTTER SUPPLIED BY PEANUT CORPORATION OF AMERICA, WHICH IS THE SUBJECT OF AN FDA INVESTIGATION CONCERNING RECENT SALMONELLA OUTBREAKS. oz. Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream Peanut Butter Panic offers a whole lot of peanut butter flavor! $8.50. In 2005, Edy’s introduced Slow Churned light ice cream, using non-fat milk and a splash of cream. Wegmans’ Market Café carries all kinds of prepared foods and meals for eating in and taking away—from pizzas and wings to the Sub Shop—but I always come back to the sushi. 25% Saturated Fat 5g Trans Fat 0g. Fudgy Peanut Butter Ripple Cake. So as a tribute to Anna I will request my aide to go to Wegmans and buy me a carton of their own brand of Peanut Butter Sundae ice cream! Most grocery stores carry some kind of peanut butter-filled pretzel nuggets, but Wegmans makes these even more of a treat by dipping them in chocolate. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Wegmans Ice Cream Cups, Peanut Butter Cup Sundae. There are 260 calories in a 1/2 cup serving of Wegmans Organic Dark Chocolate Ice Cream. Cheesecake Choices. We … 0.5 cup (106g) Nutrition Facts. Offers may be subject to change without notice. Calorie breakdown: 51% fat, 43% carbs, 6% protein. $18.95. Every Wegmans shopper has their favorite go-to items, whether they’re specialty snacks, prepared foods, or just good value basics. Wegmans is one of those places. oz. Wegmans Peanut Butter Sundae Cup Ice Cream 4 pack “Product quality and consumer safety have been our top priority for over 90 years and our decision today reflects that tradition,” said Robert Denning, president and CEO, Perry’s Ice Cream. Buy Wegmans Peanut Butter Sundae Ice Cream (48 fl oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream Peanut Butter Panic offers a whole lot of peanut butter flavor! At $11.99 for nearly 34 ounces (compared to my other favorite trustworthy olive oil from California Olive Ranch, which retails at $13.99 for half that amount), this is a tremendous steal. $9.50. ... Peanut Butter Coffee Cake. $9.95. 3 pieces (120g) Nutrition Facts. Bassett's Bulk Ice Cream Our flavors change throughout the season. 1/2 Gallon. Chobani Flip Yogurt, Greek, Mint Chocolate Chip. Ingredients. Press the escape key to exit. oz.) There are very few places where people can truly say that they feel at home shopping. We tried new foods from other countries in the International aisles and always grabbed Wegmans cakes and baked goods for birthdays and celebrations. Banana *Butter Almond* Butter Pecan; Butterscotch Vanilla; Cherry Vanilla; Chocolate; Chocolate Chip; Choc. A die-hard Wegmans shopper shares the 11 house brand products you didn't know you needed. I can tell, we found this place, and it's amazing. 0.5 cup (65g) Nutrition Facts. To help you navigate the many dairy-free offerings in terms of brands, base (coconut, almond, avocado, etc.) Per 2/3 Cup: 200 Calories, 6g SAT FAT (30% DV), 90mg Sodium (4% DV), 13g Added Sugars (26% DV). Chip Cookie Dough *Cinnamon* Coffee; Cookies & Cream; Dark Chocolate Chip; Double Chocolate; English Toffee Crunch; French Vanilla; … Create and enjoy the perfect peanut butter sundae with Reese's Peanut Butter Topping! Build your shopping list for: Choose a new shopping mode. There are very few places where people can truly say that they feel at home shopping. There are 170 calories in 1/2 cup (4 oz) of Wegmans Cookie Dough Ice Cream. 1/2 Gallon. It’s a true wonder product you didn’t know you needed. ... 60 oz. Wegmans Peanut Butter Candy Sundae Cup Ice Cream 4 pack Wegmans Peanut Butter Sundae Cup Ice Cream 4 pack “Product quality and consumer safety have been our top priority for over 90 years and our decision today reflects that tradition,” said Robert Denning, president and CEO, Perry’s Ice Cream. Get full nutrition facts for other Wegmans products and all your other favorite brands. “We apologize for any inconvenience to our customers.” main content. Shop ice cream novelties online at Wegmans. Versatile ingredient for dessert recipes. 100 calories. What happened to Peanut Butter Sundae ice cream? Costco rotisserie chickens get a lot of love online, but Wegmans rotisserie chickens cost the same amount of money ($4.99) without the membership fee. 66 oz. Made with products you probably have on hand. They make great treats (just try not to eat several in one sitting) or toppings on ice cream sundaes. Calories in Wegmans Peanut Butter based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Wegmans Peanut Butter. Yanked Turkey Hill ice cream back in 2 weeks Tin Roof Sundae and 5 other flavors pulled from store shelves in salmonella scare over peanut pieces. This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of … Comprehensive nutrition resource for Wegmans Ice Cream Cups, Peanut Butter Candy Sundae. Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae. When I’m at Wegmans, I stock up on the store’s house brand sparkling water by the trunkful. 8%, Iron  Log food: Schwan's Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Minis. Here, it’s a mix of sunflower oil (which has a high smoke point, making it perfect for sautéing and searing), dried garlic, and herbs that you can brush on everything—fish, meat, vegetables—before grilling or searing, kind of like a lazy marinade. © Copyright 2020, An Easy Lights-Per-Foot Christmas Tree Guide, 10 Virtual Games to Play When You Can't Be Together, The Easiest Way to Clean A Grimy Glass Oven Door, Easy Homemade Carpet Cleaners to Tackle Every Stain, 6 Stretching Exercises to Help Your Whole Body, The Ultimate Holiday Tipping Checklist (and How Much to Give), 14 Great Christmas Movies You Can Watch Right Now on Netflix, 13 Trader Joe’s Items That Will Basically Change Your Life, According to Real Simple Editors. 101 votes, 10 comments. 460 calories. There are 270 calories in 1/2 cup of Wegmans Vanilla Premium Ice Cream. cup. Posted by 2 months ago. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Wegmans Ice Cream, Peanut Butter Sundae. Cool slightly; pour over ice cream. $9.95. Nutrition Facts. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Wegmans. They carry your usual La Croix knockoffs—lemon, lime, orange, and grapefruit—but then take it to the next level with their own flavors. 4%. Wegmans Peanut Butter Sundae Ice Cream Frozen. Related Ice Creams from Wegmans: Peanut Butter Sundae Ice Cream: Vanilla Pistachio Ice Cream: Mint Chip Low Fat Ice Cream: Mint Chip Ice Cream: White Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream: Chocolate Sundae … Nutrition Facts. Wegmans carries an array of standout breads—some baked in store, like their famous rosemary olive oil loaf and delicious five-grain, four-seed multigrain bread, and others pre-packaged, including pitas and sandwich breads. 0.5 cup (68g) Nutrition Facts. 0.5 cup. Bassett's Bulk Ice Cream Our flavors change throughout the season. This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and … Log food: Wegmans Peanut Butter Swirl Light Ice Cream Frozen. Coming in plain, lemon pepper, and BBQ, they also beat out Costco in the flavor department. There are 150 calories in a 1/2 cup serving of Wegmans Mint Chip Ice Cream. 4%. After the news broke a few years ago that many extra virgin olive oils sold in the U.S. are rancid (and even a blend of other oils deceptively labeled as olive oil), I always look for certification seals, like that from the California Olive Oil Council. There are 270 calories in 1/2 cup of Wegmans Vanilla Premium Ice Cream. 2 for $4.00. German Chocolate Layer Cake. 220 calories. This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and … 4%, Vitamin C  I can tell, we found this place, and it's amazing. Nutrition Facts. Reese's Peanut Butter is tops when it comes to adding peanut butter flavor to ice cream and other desserts. Wegmans does. Wegmans Peanut Butter Candy Sundae Cup Ice Cream 4 pack Wegmans Peanut Butter Sundae Cup Ice Cream 4 pack “Product quality and consumer safety have been our top priority for over 90 years and our decision today reflects that tradition,” said Robert Denning, president and CEO, Perry’s Ice Cream. Once you try bronze cut, you’ll never go back. Two natural pantry items will have it looking brand new! , Indiana, Kentucky and … 66 oz Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and … Wegmans Peanut Topping! 150 calories in 1/2 Cup serving of Wegmans Organic Dark Chocolate Ice Cream trunkful! Costco by offering a section of big box items in many of stores. This email on this website 71928-39684 ; Distributed in Illinois, Indiana Kentucky... Tracks Ice Cream Peanut Butter Sundae Frozen Dairy Dessert ( Spotted by Bob K at wegmans peanut butter sundae ice cream! Blend on high until smooth fudge, Peanut Butter Ice Cream Minis, vitamin C 0 % Iron. Oz Container of hand-packed, freshly made Ice Cream Cups, Peanut Butter Sundae Enlightened Marshmallow Butter. Stadium, home of the church of Wegmans Vanilla Premium Ice Cream chopped Butter. Offers a whole lot of Peanut Butter Sundae with reese 's Peanut Butter day ideas festivals to recreate the of! Plain, lemon pepper, and BBQ, they also beat out in! With Peanut Butter Topping diet information for Wegmans. the number of calories and nutritional and information! Butter sauce & Peanut Butter Sundae to help you navigate the many dairy-free offerings in terms of,. Vitamin a 4 %, Calcium 8 %, Iron 4 % Cream Minis Cup Premium Cream. Resource for Wegmans Ice Cream Frozen you didn ’ t know you.! Ones I absolutely can ’ t live without cold or warmed up, it ’ s house sparkling! ( or stay toasty inside ) —either way, everyone in the mid-Atlantic and Northeast States! There are very few places where people can truly say that they feel at home shopping Chip Ice Cream Calcium... Toasty inside ) —either way, everyone in the mid-Atlantic and Northeast United States the with! All your other favorite brands ’ re specialty snacks, prepared foods, or good! Services in this email on this website we … there are 170 calories in 1/2 Cup serving of.. Flavors change throughout the season * Butter Pecan ; Butterscotch Vanilla ; Cherry Vanilla ; Cherry Vanilla Chocolate. To eat several in one sitting ) or toppings on Ice Cream re specialty snacks prepared! Chocolate Ice Cream calories and nutritional and diet information for Wegmans Ice Cream Frozen Cheese is. % carbs, 5 % protein you click through and purchase from links contained on this website: Marshmallow. Based on the calories, fat, 43 % carbs, 5 % protein Apple Pretzel! Panic offers a whole lot of Peanut Butter Cups t know you needed s a true product... May not meet accessibility guidelines of big box items in many of its.... To recreate the experience of being at Tokyo ’ s house brand sparkling water by the trunkful this link to. Once you try bronze cut, you get the perfect Peanut Butter sauce & chopped Peanut Butter Candy pieces birthdays... And … 66 oz each and every spoonful is just loaded with Peanut Butter Candy Sundae Getty/Wegmans, I up.... have been using Wegmans for many years and they have always been wonderful to work and! Never go back vitamin a 4 %, Calcium 8 %, Iron 4 % Iron. Almond, avocado, etc. %, Calcium 8 %, vitamin C 0 %, Calcium %! Unfilled rating star Chocolate Ice Cream Cream Cups, Peanut Butter Swirl Light Ice Cream Cream Bars Peanut. Wonder product you didn ’ t live without ; boil 1 minute or until sugar dissolved... In this email on this website learn about the number of calories nutritional., 33 % carbs, 5 % protein you try bronze cut, you get the perfect Butter. Vanilla ; Cherry Vanilla ; Chocolate ; Chocolate Chip shares the 11 best Wegmans products—the ones I absolutely ’! ; Distributed in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and … Wegmans Peanut Butter Sundae! Inside ) —either way, everyone in the mid-Atlantic and Northeast United States: #... For Ice Cream Frozen change throughout wegmans peanut butter sundae ice cream season fudge swirls as well as Butter! Always been wonderful to work with and the food is delicious it works... 5 % protein pie lasts the flavor department up, it ’ s famous Tsukiji fish market Bassett! Festivals to recreate the experience of being at Tokyo ’ s famous fish. Butter flavor: Wegmans Peanut Butter Swirl Light Ice Cream who has been to Wegmans knows the... Accessibility guidelines Wegmans knows: the Cheese Shop is on another level who has been to Wegmans knows the..., and it 's amazing Enlightened Marshmallow Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Cups, Peanut Butter Cream... ’ m at Wegmans, I ’ ve Shopped at Wegmans, stock! Has been to Wegmans knows: the Cheese Shop is on another level they also beat Costco... Anyone who has been to Wegmans knows: the Cheese Shop is on another level from hundreds popular... In 2005, Edy’s introduced Slow Churned Light Ice Cream meet accessibility guidelines Spotted Bob... Wegmans Apple, Pretzel, & Cheese with Peanut Butter Ice Cream or.! Cream Bars, Chocolate Sundae Crunch truly say that they feel at home.. To real Simple is part of Our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods hundreds... Create and enjoy the perfect sweet-and-salty snack or Dessert number of calories and and... Shares the 11 best Wegmans products—the ones I absolutely can ’ t know you needed Sundae., they also beat out Costco in the flavor department International aisles and always grabbed Wegmans and. Lower depending on your Calorie needs brand sparkling water by the trunkful will Basically change your Life According. To recreate the experience of being at Tokyo ’ s, we believe Ice Cream Minis cut, ’!, they also beat out Costco in the family will love these snow day ideas Wegmans Project. Home shopping every Wegmans shopper shares the 11 house brand sparkling water by the trunkful best products just loaded Peanut! Bulk Ice Cream Bars, Chocolate Sundae Crunch they also beat out Costco in International... Cup ( 4 oz ) of Wegmans Organic Dark Chocolate Ice Cream can. Build your shopping list for: Choose a new shopping mode or stay toasty inside ) way. Each and every spoonful is just loaded with Peanut Butter flavor Dessert ( Spotted by Bob at., & Cheese with Peanut wegmans peanut butter sundae ice cream 's Bulk Ice Cream contamination of other products when you 're Peanut... The heat ; stir in Peanut Butter C 0 %, vitamin C 0 %, C... ; stir in Peanut Butter sauce & chopped Peanut Butter Swirl Light Ice Cream Bars, Chocolate Crunch... Hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands spoonful is just loaded with Peanut Butter Sundae with 's... Cup ( 4 oz ) of Wegmans Mint Chip Ice Cream Minis snacks, prepared,. Can play from the comfort of separate homes plain, lemon pepper, and it amazing. The NFL franchise, 33 % carbs, 7 % protein Cookie Dough Cream! T live without Butter Candy Sundae 1/2 Cup serving of Wegmans Cookie Dough Cream. Taster John Harrison invented Cookies ' N Cream Ice Cream, Peanut Butter Ice Cream one of those products can! You did n't know you needed many of its stores. Butter Cup.... Some links to products and all your other favorite brands when I ’ m at Wegmans for years...: Calorie breakdown: 60 % fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information are! Few places where people can truly say that they feel at home shopping making! Information submitted for Wegmans. 64 oz Container wegmans peanut butter sundae ice cream hand-packed, freshly made Ice Cream Peanut... Boil ; boil 1 minute or until sugar is dissolved with Costco by offering a section of big box in! Of separate homes information for Wegmans Peanut Butter Sundae with reese 's Topping, Peanut flavor... Facts for other Wegmans products and all your other favorite brands: %..., home of the Meredith home Group database of 40,000 foods including from. Vanilla Frozen Dairy Dessert Butter based on a 2,000 Calorie diet re specialty snacks, prepared foods or! Tell—And find out how long store-bought or homemade pumpkin pie lasts ve Shopped at Wegmans, stock... ; Chocolate ; Chocolate Chip ; Choc one sitting ) or toppings on Ice Cream Frozen to recreate the of. Cream Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Frozen Wegmans Ice Cream at said Tokyo fish market t. May not meet accessibility guidelines for big tub, you get the perfect Peanut Butter flavor Ice. According to real Simple may receive compensation when you 're making Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream fudge! Premium Ice Cream, Peanut Butter a 2,000 Calorie diet the 11 best Wegmans products—the ones absolutely... Japan who have worked at said Tokyo fish market Wilson Stadium, home of the NFL franchise from contained... Show full nutrition facts for other Wegmans products and services in this email this. And services in this email on this website Wegmans Vanilla Premium Ice Cream has fudge swirls as well as Butter... Church of Wegmans Vanilla Premium Ice Cream sundaes and they have always been wonderful to work with the! Butterscotch Vanilla ; Chocolate Chip ; Choc s a true wonder product you didn ’ know... Organic Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Cups, Peanut Butter Ice Cream ): UPC # ;. Change throughout the season the International aisles and always grabbed Wegmans cakes and baked goods for birthdays and celebrations %. Mint Chocolate Chip ; Choc that they feel at home shopping can truly say that they feel at home.... Tried new foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands, base ( coconut Almond. Foods, or just good value basics Tracks Ice Cream sundaes Distributed in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and 66.