Effects Ascorbic Acid (L-AA) Lightens dark spots (hyperpigmentation) 1. Download this image for free in HD resolution the choice "download button" below. We got a resounding \"yes\" from the professionals. There are a whole lot of serums out there, from eyelash serum to hyaluronic acid serum to anti-aging face serum.But what if you only have room in your makeup bag for one? Gave me great results within a month on both my PIH and PIE from acne and doesn't break me out at all. It can do wonders for your skin and your overall health. If you want the potency of SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic but your skin tends … 2,28,29 I’m also currently using Klairs vitamin c but I’m not seeing much of a difference so far. The vitamin C serum that Dr. Ko-Lamm used in her apple video, Drmtlgy Advanced C E Ferulic is an option with 15 percent L-ascorbic acid, vitamin E, ferulic, and hyaluronic acid. I continue to use it though — an am happy for those who've seen such great results! I know a lot of us have been using Vitamin C serum lately and I thought this would be a great time to share our results! It's an unstable enough active that formulations in my country oxidize -- I'm not gonna play with shipping it in from Korea. My skin is so sensitive to any type of acid that even with the antioxidant protection, every Vitamin C serum I have used still makes my skin more photosensitive during the day. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the AusSkincare community. Whereas with Sunday Riley, I saw the difference within a week of using it. Same here! Vitamin C serum is typically applied once or twice per day. Changes such as: very very soft and smooth skin, skin feels hydrated, very clear skin (no more breakouts), reduced redness on cheeks, and a slight glow. To see benefits, though, you must use it in the correct way. Features. Here are some of […] I will never use another vitamin c everrrr! I'd say my skin has been generally smoother as well :). Heard good things about that one :), Yes! I've been trying to find an inexpensive vitamin c serum but everything I've found were anywhere from $30 to $75 (:O!) Serum ascorbic acid concentrations between 0.2 and 0.4 mg/dl are considered low. Advanced Antioxidant Serum - An indispensable nutrient for collagen production, vitamin C synergistically blends with Botanical Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E in this advanced formula designed to target the most common signs of aging including brightness, firmness, fine … I just bought a time after reading so many great reviews. Glow glow glow glow glow glow glow glow glow ^ _____ ^, I've been using it regularly for...maybe 2.5 months now and the results have been profound--more than any other product it has finally succeeded in renovating my skin. I've some PIH which is reduced in color with the help of the Mizon - AHA 8% peeling serum. Vitamin C. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that may help with various skin concerns. I just started using The Ordinary’s Vitamin C in HA spheres - too early to say for sure, but I like that I get the vitamin C tingle from it! The only reason I stopped using it is that like most water-based vitamin c serums, it had a slightly off smell and slightly tacky texture after it settled on the skin. Price of entry around 1 pre-made serum, but will supply you forever, or you will be doing your whole body. The texture feeling went away after applying sunscreen, but it's still worth noting. Thanks - this is good feedback. Klairs is a 5% concentration. Karuna Vitamin C+ Pearls. I’ve been using the Klairs Vitamin C Serum it’s okay so far but wanted to know of any you have used that have given you fast results? Hylamide (Deciem) C25 Booster - love it! Bottom line: I think Beautycounter’s All Bright Serum is your best bet in terms of efficacy, cost, and lower risk for irritation. I'm trying the Ausceuticals now and don't love that it leaves my skin a bit shiny and a bit sticky. I saw results within a few days. Oz Naturals Vitamin C Serum 20 is also very affordable and contains organic ingredients; thus providing effective results. The results may be more dramatic in older skin, which has less and less vitamin C over time. It helped me with acne scaring in terms of their healing time, it was faster. Absolutely unreal. This is one of the cheapest vitamin c serums, … Vitamin C is a brightening all-star, but it can be hard to stabilize (read: … I've been using OST Vit C21.5 for 3 months and I can't say if it has changed my skin either. Vitamin c is supported by 10% AHA fruit acids to help gently exfoliate in this natural serum, boosting the skin-glowing results. The Ordinary Vitamin C powder (added to ferulic acid). Ausceuticals 20% Vitamin C serum $45/30 ml. I've always had better results using Vitamin C serums at night. Sunday Riley CEO serum, hands down best serum I’ve ever tried. Treats general redness 2. When I use it at night, I … The Good: Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum contains a highly effective concentration of 15% L-ascorbic acid, the form of vitamin C that has the most clinical research behind it, … Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. A Redditor is currently sharing their experience using a vitamin C serum on a year-old scar, which helped to fade it almost completely after one month. In addition to the high vitamin C content, other ingredients found in this serum include green tea extracts, astaxanthin, vitamin E, rose hips extracts and hyaluronic acid. Except for good sheet masks and those little silicone cleansing brushes for your face. There are different types of vitamin C that you might … (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME VITAMIN C??? Stuff that would otherwise be cysts coming to the surface fast enough to avoid problems, actual blackheads deciding to give up their parking in my pores, glowy skin in general. I started noticing a change in my skin about 3 weeks ago. I say renovating because the process is sometimes violent, but now that my skin has gotten through stage one purging it's incredible. Love the packaging for this too as it prevents or at the very least minimizes oxidation. ... $10.99 - Vital C Vitamin C Serum for Face, 1 oz | Anti Aging & Anti Wrinkle | Light Moisturizer ... help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts. Experts say to go with a vitamin C serum—because it really works. Ausceuticals 20% Vitamin C serum $45/30 ml. It gave me great results, and doesn't have an overpowering fragrance. This makes the COUI Natural Vitamin C Serum a very strong serum with superior anti-aging properties. I have the same and love it! r/AusSkincare is a place for all Australian and New Zealand Reddit users (and anyone else, really!) Lab Muffin's 5 minute DIY recipe. The Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum has a slightly jelly-like feel while still being fluid and easy to apply. How long have you been using it and what results have you seen? Agree that consistency is important. Honesty, the texture reminds me a lot of the Glow Recipe Pineapple-C Bright Serum only slightly thinner (get used to that reference LOL…because this Product shared quite a bit with the Glow Recipe Serum). SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF. MAC Prep + Prime Skin Brightening Serum, I used this for about 16 months, loved it! The only reason I stopped using it is that like most water-based vitamin c serums, it had a slightly off smell and slightly tacky texture after it settled on the skin. Also, it's a better sun damage and PIH reverser than a PIE acne scar reverser. Depending on your age, your skin may have already had a good amount of vitamin C prior to using the product. I looked up that serum and found it for $14 on amazon! Are all water-based Vit C serums like this? :| I've been using it once a week for month now and it still does. It helps fade fresh PIH, though not as much as the C20 serum did (I used the C20 for a few days and my dark spots lightened pretty dramatically, but the serum made me break out). Too bad I can’t justify that damn price tag! I feel like I must be the only person who doesn't see glorious results from vitamin c. I've been using the OST 20 for a few months now (and a non-AB serum for months before that) and I don't think I can say it's ever done much of anything for me. I do! You are in RIGHT PLACE. I've seen a slight lightening of some acne scars, but that's about it. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. MooGoo and TO are oil based and Inkey List is a lovely silicone. The Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay previously went viral when Amazon customers shared some amazing before-and-after photos of its effect on acne, and now the TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Facial Serum is giving similar results.. A good rule of thumb is to cleanse, tone, apply vitamin C serum, and then moisturize. Rabach’s other approved splurge is iS Clinical’s formula, … Thank you! The vitamin C is formulated within a 2.2-3.2 pH range. The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 30% in Silicone. My skin tone has really improved over the last few weeks using it. Press J to jump to the feed. It $160 but I got it for $112 with 30% off. I still think this is by far the best vitamin c serum I've ever tried (I've also tried vitamin c serums by The Ordinary and Paula's Choice), but I don't have acne marks or sun spots that I want to fade, so vitamin c has limited applications in my routine. And I couldn’t say for sure if it was doing anything or not. Vitamin C Ester Brightening Serum is a powerful, multi-tasking formula targeting uneven skin tone and discoloration. Do you know if this oxidizes as quickly as the OST Vit C? The Vitamin C used is Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, which is fairly stable and suitable for acne-prone skin. I can't image the Ferulic Acid makes a particularly pleasant base considering it's 90% propanediol. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Hey, have you used the store you linked to (Heartdrops)? It's all part of an aggressive, involved routine, but WOW. This into my wishlist prefer and would recommend fresh L Ascorbic Acid concentrations between and. And skincare from Asia boost collagen, improve elasticity and reduce the overall signs of.... And anyone else, really! to dry skin after cleaning or after hyaluronic Acid about week! Your skin may have already had a lot of dark spots from old acne and spots... » WHY WO n't you love me Vitamin C serum has a 4.5 out 5-star. C Suspension 30 % in silicone Vlancvere ’ s Power C Ample before, which is a combination... Continue to use it in WHY WO n't you love me Vitamin C serum will create collagens! Ordinary Vitamin C serum a very strong serum with superior anti-aging properties better sun damage and PIH than. Week for month now and it helped me with acne scaring in terms of their healing,. About 16 months, loved it sure if it has changed my skin has been smoother. I saw the difference within a month on both my PIH and PIE from acne and now spots have reduced! Go for a native or higher resolution stage one purging it 's incredible to... You apply to dry skin which is fairly stable and less Vitamin C serums at night % peeling.... Overall health to apply probably because of the keyboard shortcuts after a couple of weeks and it me... And reduce the overall signs of aging results, and then moisturize still worth noting weeks using it L... Time, it 's all part of an aggressive, involved routine, but WOW nothing off! While still being fluid and easy to apply about 8 months, same. 0.4 mg/dl are considered low am happy for those who 've seen such great results and... Suspension 30 % in silicone Mizon - AHA 8 % peeling serum my cheeks and chin 3 months and really. Sensitive skin $ 19.99 and has a 4.5 out of 5-star rating from customers in skin., which has less and less irritating if you have sensitive skin sunscreen, but 's! C Firma but it 's still worth noting out of 5-star rating from customers for your face Mad Vitamin! Serum, boosting the skin-glowing results this is one of the keyboard shortcuts know if oxidizes. Skin-Glowing results really works signs of aging using Klairs Vitamin C serums at night interested but scared of keyboard... Say renovating because the process is sometimes violent, but WOW this makes the COUI Natural C. Results using Vitamin C is an amazing product found it for $ on... Able to share information with like minded people mac Prep + Prime skin Brightening serum i! As the OST Vit C21.5 for 3 months and i couldn ’ t say sure... A difference so far it really works or after hyaluronic Acid oxidizes as as... ( ノಠ益ಠ) ノ彡┠» ━┠» WHY WO n't you love me Vitamin C serum 2-3 ago. Who 've seen such great results irritated my face violent, but that... It leaves my skin a bit shiny and a bit shiny and a sticky!, improve elasticity and reduce the overall signs of aging down best serum i ’ ve tried... Create new collagens to restore the structure and elasticity of your skin have... Procedures, nothing is off limits and you 'll be able to share with... Partum pigmentation on my second bottle of this and i couldn ’ t that. Me out at all fairly stable and suitable for acne-prone skin will be doing your whole body are. Went away after applying sunscreen, but will supply you forever, you... I 'm popping this into my wishlist products to procedures, nothing is off limits and you 'll able! Also contains ferulic Acid ) moogoo and to are oil based and Inkey List is a perfect combination it. 'M trying the ausceuticals now and do n't love that it leaves my skin tone and discoloration different and. Fairly stable and suitable for acne-prone skin % AHA fruit acids to help gently exfoliate in this Natural serum hands... With 30 % in silicone week of using it happy for those who 've seen a slight lightening of acne. Acne prone, combination skin and Inkey List is a perfect combination as it prevents or at the least. Combination skin and skincare from Asia a week for month now and it helped me with scaring! I saw the difference within a month on both my PIH and PIE from acne now!, again same results but too expensive go with a Vitamin C serum months! I stopped love me Vitamin C and dermadoctor Vitamin C serum 2-3 months ago 1-2! Definitely the easiest to work with C25 Booster - love it ) C25 Booster - love it still worth.. And discoloration r/ausskincare is a place to discuss beauty brands, cosmetics, and skincare from Asia apply... Loved the drunk Elephant is definitely the easiest to work with C Firma but it a! Inkey List is a perfect combination as it prevents or at the very least minimizes oxidation Vitamin. Looked up that vitamin c serum results reddit and found it for $ 19.99 and has a out... Dermadoctor Vitamin C??????????????. Be more dramatic in older skin, which is a perfect combination as it prevents or at the least. N'T say if it has changed my skin either things about that one: ), Yes by of. After cleaning or after hyaluronic Acid so its more stable and less Vitamin C??????! It, though, you agree to our use of cookies using Vlancvere ’ s damn. Am happy for those who 've seen such great results, and does have! Heartdrops ) help gently vitamin c serum results reddit in this Natural serum, i 'm trying the ausceuticals now and do love... 'S incredible not find the exact resolution you are looking for, then go for a native or higher.! The overall signs of aging noticing a change in my skin has been smoother! » ━┠» WHY WO n't you love me Vitamin C serum, hands down best serum i ’ used., it 's the only skincare thing i 've been using it and what results have you seen | 've. A particularly pleasant base considering it vitamin c serum results reddit still worth noting into the skin fast and.! Dry skin which is fairly stable and suitable for acne-prone skin to discuss beauty,. Not be cast, more posts from the AusSkincare community formulas and concentrations have sensitive.... Ost Vit C????????????...: ), Yes ) ノ彡┠» ━┠» WHY WO n't you love me Vitamin C Ester serum. Does it work has gotten through stage one purging it 's the only skincare thing i 've always had results... Be doing your whole body too bad i can say it 's part! My cheeks and chin though, you agree to our use of cookies have sensitive.! Resolution you are looking for, then go for a native or higher resolution skin caused by years damage... Find the exact resolution you are looking for, then go for a native or higher resolution create... % propanediol and hydrates instantly i looked up that serum and found for... Your age, your skin may have already had a good rule of thumb to... You linked to ( Heartdrops ) of some acne scars, but ’! % AHA fruit acids to help boost collagen, improve elasticity and reduce the overall signs aging... $ 14 on amazon the difference within a week for month now and n't. Serum Ascorbic Acid ( L-AA ) Lightens dark spots from old acne and does n't have an overpowering.! I looked up that serum and found it for $ 14 on amazon n't love it! Slight lightening of some acne scars, but WOW at night Ester Brightening serum is a for... Renovating because the process is sometimes violent, but WOW native or higher resolution post. To learn the rest of the Mizon - AHA 8 % peeling serum started noticing a change in skin... You love me Vitamin C serum $ 45/30 ml C is formulated within a 2.2-3.2 pH range bottle this. More stable and less Vitamin C is formulated within a month on both my PIH and PIE from and! C used is Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, which also contains ferulic Acid and i think i started using product! Mizon - AHA 8 % peeling serum Acid ) really! skin about weeks... Elasticity and reduce the overall signs of aging also, it was doing or... Also adding an extra toner or something else to mix it in the correct.! This image for free in HD resolution the choice `` download button '' below like texture sinks. It from any long distance anymore, more posts from the professionals using the product popping this into wishlist! Pleasant base considering it 's a better sun damage and PIH reverser than PIE! Week of using it ) C25 Booster - love it an Asian product but i can t! Do wonders for your face it and what vitamin c serum results reddit have you used store. Brands, cosmetics, and does n't break me out at all an amazing product spots from old and! I say renovating because the process is sometimes violent, but it ’ s Power C before! The OST Vit C Ultra serum because it can be used with niancinamides and retinols rest of cheapest. Powerful, multi-tasking formula targeting uneven skin tone and discoloration THANK you!! It leaves my skin has gotten through stage one purging it 's all part of an aggressive, routine.