Using turkey in place of beef in your meatloaf lightens it up and it’s delicious! We love turkey meatloaf for dinner, it’s total comfort food. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese. 1 cup … INGREDIENTS: 2 pounds lean ground beef, low fat. 1 cup chopped black olives . 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese. STUFFED MEATLOAF ROLL - Don't Lose This Recipe INGREDIENTS: 2 pounds lean ground beef 1 cup dry bread crumbs 2 eggs beaten 1 chopped onion.. Full Recipe: 2 pounds 93% lean ground turkey. In large bowl, combine beef, crumbs, egg, onion, salt and oregano. I’ve had meatloaf on my mind all week and when I have food on my mind, I make it! You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques. Facebook; Prev Article Next Article . I basically took my meatloaf recipe and added the cheese and stuffed it with sausage. Press down on the seams to seal the meat. 3/4 teaspoon salt. Place seam side down in non-stick 9-1/4-in. 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese. The thickness of the dough should be half of what it was originally. 1 cup chopped black olives . In large bowl, combine beef, crumbs, egg, onion, salt and oregano. Roll up meat, jelly-roll fashion, starting at narrow end; use wax paper to help. 1 chopped bell pepper. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. I saw this idea on one of the cooking shows and knew I had to take a stab at it. 2 cans crescent rolls. 1 cup chopped mushrooms. Step 4: Use a rolling pin to roll the dough out. 1 cup chopped mushrooms. Use your wet hands to make sure the meatloaf is smooth! 1 cup chopped mushrooms. STUFFED MEATLOAF ROLL. 3/4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs . I’ve had meatloaf on my mind all week and when I have food on my mind, I make it! 1 cup chopped mushrooms. STUFFED MEATLOAF ROLL. 2 cans crescent rolls. 1 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt. The mushy and thick mixture in a fresh and soft roll is so mouthwatering. In a large bowl, combine the beef, bread crumbs, onion, eggs, salt and pepper, and mix well. 1 chopped bell pepper. Super easy to prepare and the result is amazing! 1 teaspoon leaf oregano. Facebook. STUFFED MEATLOAF ROLL. Stuffed Meatloaf Roll Recipe. 2 cans crescent rolls. 1 chopped onion. Place in non-stick 9-1/4-in. Now take rolling pin and roll the dough out till it’s half the thickness that it was originally.Place meat mixture in center and spread out over dough Sprinkle meat with cheese,bell pepper mushrooms and olives top with remaining tomato sauce. 1 chopped bell pepper. Jodie Lawrence - July 15, 2019. 1 teaspoon dried marjoram. Arrange the cheddar cheese in the center of the meat, leaving a 2 inch bare edge all around. Stuffing it HOW TO MAKE STUFFED MEATLOAF ROLL. 1 chopped bell pepper. 3/4 teaspoon salt. Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes. 1 8 oz can tomato sauce. 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese. Prev Article Next Article . Super…. Stir in 1/2 tomato sauce; set aside. 1 cup chopped black olives . Stuffing it with cheese and spinach – total game changer!! Advertisement. Advertisements. Mash potatoes with a fork or potato masher until light and fluffy. 33g Fat . 45 g Stuffing it with cheese and spinach – total game changer!! Stir in 1/2 tomato sauce; set aside. bread pan. Stuffing it 2. It will be thicker compare to the crescent roll dough. I usually serve it with baked potatoes or mashed potatoes and a side of veggies or salad. How to make it: 1. Ingredients: 2 pounds lean ground beef, low fat. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Step 1: Combine the beef, crumbs, egg, onion, salt, and oregano in a large bowl. 1 cup chopped mushrooms. 5 months ago. Now take rolling pin and roll the dough out till it's half the thickness that it was originally . STUFFED MEATLOAF ROLL. 1/3 cup ketchup. 1 teaspoon leaf oregano. We love turkey meatloaf for dinner, it’s total comfort food. x 5-1/2 in. https://twochubbycubs.com/2015/02/24/rolled-stuffed-meatloaf 2 cans crescent rolls. Stuffed Meatloaf Roll Recipe rolls meatloaf of ground beef, bread crumbs, eggs, onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, olives, oregano, tomato sauce, mozzerella and cheddar cheese in crescent roll dough then bakes to make this delicious meatloaf recipe. remove add---slice. People love it, and it’s actually a pretty fun recipe to make. I love this version of meatloaf. Molly Hansen | April 7, 2020 April 7, 2020. 2/3 cup chopped fresh cremini mushrooms. https://cookinglsl.com/low-carb-keto-stuffed-meatloaf-roll-recipe 1 chopped bell pepper. 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. 1g Net Carbs . Simply prepare your side while baking. Nutrition & Points : Serves : 10 (10SP) THIS A GOOD MEATLOAF ALTERNATIVE. Step 1: Combine the beef, crumbs, egg, onion, salt, and oregano in a large bowl. Using turkey in place of beef in your meatloaf lightens it up and it’s delicious! Step 3: Unroll and do not separate a crescent roll dough. STUFFED MEATLOAF ROLL. 1 cup chopped black olives. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. STUFFED MEATLOAF ROLL. 1 chopped bell pepper. BBQ Pit Boys Recommended for you 1 cup 4 ounces reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese. STUFFED MEATLOAF ROLL. Step 2: Cut inches long the 2 pieces of waxed paper. Step 8: Place inside the oven and bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes. WhatsApp. Roll up meat, … 1 8 oz can tomato sauce. HOW TO … Start at the narrow end and use the wax paper to help. 2 large eggs. Brush the loaf with the glaze, then arrange bacon slices over the loaf, overlapping them slightly and tucking them under to prevent curling. 10x6 inches. Dec 30, 2018 - CROCK POT SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS Follow me on Facebook and Instagram too! Step 3: Unroll and do not separate a crescent roll dough. Share. INGREDIENTS: 2 pounds lean ground beef, low fat. 1 cup chopped black olives . 1 large shallot, minced. Cut 2 pieces of waxed paper 15 inches long. I’ve had meatloaf on my mind all week and when I have food on my mind, I make it! Stuffing it with cheese and spinach – total game changer!! 1 8 oz can tomato sauce. Stir in 1/2 tomato sauce; set aside. Directions. 1 chopped bell pepper. 2 pounds 93% lean ground turkey. Now take rolling pin and roll the dough out till it’s half the thickness that it was originally.Place meat mixture in center and spread out over dough Sprinkle meat with cheese,bell pepper mushrooms and olives top with remaining tomato sauce. STUFFED MEATLOAF ROLL. Roll it out to a rectangle, so it … Stuffing it with cheese and spinach – total game changer!! 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese. 1 chopped bell pepper. STUFFED MEATLOAF ROLL Advertisements. Pin. 2 cans crescent rolls. In large bowl, combine beef, crumbs, egg, onion, salt and oregano. Posted on December 18, 2019 December 18, 2019 by admin. Whilst not strictly considered baking this is at baked in the oven. Keto Cheddar Stuffed Meatloaf Roll starstarstarstarstar (6) Just 1 hour and you have the main course to 4 meal preps OR to your family dinner. HOW TO MAKE … Then, lay end to end on top of the wax paper and top it with the second piece of the wax paper. 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese. 5 months ago. Step 2: Cut inches long the 2 pieces of waxed paper. Now take rolling pin and roll the dough out till it’s half the thickness that it was originally.P lace meat mixture in center and spread out over dough Sprinkle meat with cheese, bell pepper mushrooms and olives top with remaining tomato sauce. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese. 3/4 teaspoon salt. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. 1 teaspoon leaf oregano. 1 8 oz can tomato sauce. Stuffing it with cheese and spinach – total game changer!! 1 cup chopped black olives . Step 3: Unroll and do not separate a crescent roll dough. Using turkey in place of beef in your meatloaf lightens it up and it’s delicious! 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese. Place a large piece of plastic wrap on the counter and add the meat. Facebook. NOTE: You can use pizza dough, too. This recipe is big and hearty and is a … Bake for 30 minutes and brush it with glaze. Ingredients: 2 pounds lean ground beef, low fat. Twitter. Then, lay end to end on top of the wax paper and top it with the second piece of the wax paper. Facebook; Prev Article Next Article . Stuffed Meatloaf Roll Ingredients. Top the loaf evenly with sliced gouda cheese and chopped jalapeño. STUFFED MEATLOAF ROLL - Skinny Recipes - STUFFED MEATLOAF ROLL - Skinny Recipes - We love turkey meatloaf for dinner, it’s total comfort food. 1 chopped onion. Google+. 1 cup dry bread crumbs. By. 2 eggs beaten. Oh and a trick for grating the onion? 3/4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs . STUFFED MEATLOAF ROLL. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Stuffed Meatloaf is a great recipe to make for company. Instructions In large bowl, combine beef, crumbs, egg, onion, salt and oregano. Stir in half of the tomato sauce and set aside. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. I love this version of meatloaf. WhatsApp. Stir in 1/2 tomato sauce; set aside. On the sheet of parchment paper put the ground-meat in the form of a rectangular shape. STUFFED MEATLOAF ROLL. 4. Stuffed cabbage rolls are long-time family favorite and an economical dish that makes a lot so you have plenty for leftovers. 2 eggs beaten. Stuffing it with cheese and spinach – total game changer!! People love it, and it’s actually a pretty fun recipe to make. STUFFED MEATLOAF ROLL. We love turkey meatloaf for dinner, it’s total comfort food. Turkey Rolls Stuffed with Sausage and Cranberries. 1 cup dry bread crumbs. 15 %, Stuffed Cabbage Rolls With Sweet and Sour Sauce. 2 eggs beaten. -How to make homemade southern style smothered pork chops and gravy in … Place meat mixture in center and spread out over dough. 1 chopped onion. Twitter. 0. 2 eggs beaten. 1 cup chopped black olives . Meatloaf is so easy to make – even one that is a bit fancy, like this Stuffed Meatloaf with Spinach & Provolone. Then, lay end to end on top of the wax paper and top it with the second piece of the wax paper. I’ve had meatloaf on my mind all week and when I have food on my mind, I make it! We love turkey meatloaf for dinner, it’s total comfort food. Keto Cheddar Stuffed Meatloaf Roll. HOW TO MAKE STUFFED MEATLOAF ROLL. 3. 1 8 oz can tomato sauce. We love turkey meatloaf for dinner, it’s total comfort food. May 3, 2019 - We love turkey meatloaf for dinner, it’s total comfort food. Homemade Cinnamon Sugar Pecans Recipe – better than... Homemade Cinnamon Sugar Pecans Recipe – better than those nuts you find at the mall or fair. 1 teaspoon leaf oregano. x 5-1/2 inches x 2-3/4-in. 1 cup chopped black olives. 1 8 oz can tomato sauce. 1 teaspoon leaf oregano. Stuffing it with cheese and spinach – total game changer!! Unroll crescent roll dough and don't separate. Stir in half of the tomato sauce and set aside. On a sheet of parchment paper, spread the meat out into a thin rectangle approx. 1 teaspoon leaf oregano. Lay end to end on top of wax paper and place second piece of wax paper on top. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/grilled-stuffed-meat-loaf by admin July 3, 2019. Soak the bread in milk. Stuffing it with cheese and spinach – total game changer!! I’ve had meatloaf on my mind all week and when I have food on my mind, I make it! 1 cup dry bread crumbs. 3. Using turkey in place of beef in your meatloaf lightens it up and it’s delicious! But make sure to not leave them on. 1 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt. 1 large shallot, minced. 1 chopped onion. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 3/4 teaspoon salt. Pin. We love turkey meatloaf for dinner, it’s total comfort food. 0g Fiber . By. 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese. STUFFED MEATLOAF ROLL. INGREDIENTS: 2 pounds lean ground beef, low fat. 3/4 teaspoon salt. 2 cans crescent rolls. I usually serve it with baked potatoes or mashed potatoes and a side of veggies or salad. 1 oz chopped fresh baby spinach. 1 cup dry bread crumbs. Using turkey in place of beef in your meatloaf lightens it up and it’s delicious! 1 chopped onion. Using turkey in place of beef in your meatloaf lightens it up and it’s delicious! 2/3 cup chopped fresh cremini mushrooms. We love turkey meatloaf for dinner, it’s total comfort food. 2 eggs beaten. Unroll crescent HOW TO … 1 cup dry breadcrumbs. Cool for 10 minutes before serving! Using turkey in place of beef in your meatloaf lightens it up and it’s delicious! 1 teaspoon leaf oregano. 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese. 2 pounds lean ground beef. Recipe via karmelowy.pl (scroll … Pat out … 1 day ago. 1 cup dry bread crumbs. I’ve had meatloaf on my mind all week and when I have food on my mind, I make it! 1 chopped onion. Cut 2 pieces of waxed paper 15 inches long. Also, you can use saran wrap instead of wax paper. I’ve had meatloaf on my mind all week and when I have food on my mind, I make it! INGREDIENTS: 2 pounds lean ground beef, low fat. Roll the roll in puff pastry. olive oil spray. Stuffing it with cheese and spinach – total game changer!! 1 cup chopped mushrooms. https://geoffsbakingblog.blogspot.com/2020/06/stuffed-meatloaf-roll.html -How to make homemade southern style smothered pork chops and gravy in … Beer Can Bacon Burger recipes by the BBQ Pit Boys - Duration: 10:09. 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese. Dec 30, 2018 - CROCK POT SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS Follow me on Facebook and Instagram too! These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. It basically makes a giant bacon wrapped slab of meaty goodness. Step 2: Cut inches long the 2 pieces of waxed paper. 1 cup chopped black olives . Pin. 1654. Pinterest. Add ground meat, salt, pepper, nutmeg, 2 eggs, parmesan and mix. 1 cup 4 ounces reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese. Italian meatloaf stuffed with spinach and mozzarella. STUFFED MEATLOAF ROLL RECIPE : ALL YOU NEED : *2 pounds lean ground beef, low fat *1 cup dry bread crumbs *2 eggs beaten *1 chopped onion *1 chopped bell pepper *1 cup chopped mushrooms *1 cup chopped black olives *3/4 teaspoon salt *1 teaspoon leaf oregano *1 8 oz can tomato sauce *1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese *1 cup shredded cheddar cheese *2 cans crescent rolls Preparation … Using turkey in place of beef in your meatloaf lightens it up and it’s delicious! 32g Protein . 1 cup shredded … 1 cup dry bread crumbs. 1 chopped onion. It is an unusual spin to your regular meatloaf. 2 eggs beaten. STUFFED MEATLOAF ROLL. 1 cup chopped mushrooms. 1 8 oz can tomato sauce. 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese . Drain off any fat that accumulates & then return to oven for 30 minutes. 1 8 oz can tomato sauce. Jodie Lawrence - July 15, 2019. Stuffed Meatloaf Roll mamao 18:12. Roll up meat, jelly-roll fashion, starting at narrow end; use wax paper to help. 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese. Step 1: Combine the beef, crumbs, egg, onion, salt, and oregano in a large bowl. 1 cup chopped mushrooms. 1 cup dry bread crumbs. HOW TO MAKE … 1 oz chopped fresh baby spinach. 2 cans crescent rolls. 1 chopped onion. We love turkey meatloaf for dinner, it’s total comfort food. Cut 2 pieces of waxed paper 15 inches long. STUFFED MEATLOAF ROLL. INGREDIENTS: 2 pounds lean ground beef, low fat. STUFFED MEATLOAF ROLL. 1 cup dry bread crumbs. 3/4 teaspoon salt. 1g Total Carbs . Roll up meat, jelly-roll fashion, starting at narrow end; use wax paper to help. After, roll up the meat starting with the short end of the rectangle shape of the loaf. STUFFED MEATLOAF ROLL - Skinny Recipes - STUFFED MEATLOAF ROLL - Skinny Recipes - We love turkey meatloaf for dinner, it’s total comfort food. Using turkey in place of beef in your meatloaf lightens it up and it’s delicious! STUFFED MEATLOAF ROLL. Stuffing it with cheese and spinach – total game changer!! STUFFED MEATLOAF ROLL. 3/4 teaspoon salt. The mushy and thick mixture in a fresh and soft roll is so mouthwatering. 3/4 teaspoon salt. 1 teaspoon dried marjoram. Bake in the oven at 180 ° / 350 ° F for 30-35 minutes.----- About us: ‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. 1 chopped onion. 1 teaspoon leaf oregano. Stir in half of the tomato sauce and set aside. 1/3 cup ketchup. Step 6: Poll the meat up in a jelly-roll manner. 1 chopped onion. How to make it: 1. 1 cup chopped black olives . It is an unusual spin to your regular meatloaf. 1 8 oz can tomato sauce. 0. Ingredients. In large bowl, combine beef, crumbs, egg, onion, salt and oregano. Grease with the yolk. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. 1 teaspoon leaf oregano. 1654. Stuffing it … Place seam side down. You still basically dump and mix everything together , but instead of forming into a loaf, you pat the mixture out onto a piece of parchment paper, stuff it with cheese, spinach and red peppers, then roll it up, jelly-roll … I … Step 7: Place the rolled dough seam side up in a 9 1/4 x 5 1/2-inch non-stick bread pan. Step 5: Put the beef mixture in the middle of the dough and sprinkle with cheese. Make sure to drain any accumulated fat. Prep the stuffed cabbage rolls. 2 eggs beaten. Using turkey in place of beef in your meatloaf lightens it up and it’s delicious! Lastly, place the meatloaf seam side down onto a baking sheet and cover with foil. Advertisement. 3/4 teaspoon salt. 2 pounds lean ground beef. Stuffed with Salami, Ham, Spinach and Cheese, this monster meatloaf will put any hungry man into the Lazy Boy during half-time. Stuffed Meatloaf is a great recipe to make for company. 2 large eggs. STUFFED MEATLOAF ROLL. And bake for another 30 minutes. All I can say is that this dinner is quick, easy and gives good old meatloaf a run for its money. 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese. 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese. Stir in 1/2 tomato sauce; set aside. 2 eggs beaten. Squeeze. Bake the meatloaf for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until the bacon is crips and the inside temperature is 160F degrees. Facebook; Prev Article Next Article . INGREDIENTS: 2 pounds lean ground beef, low fat. Nutrition & Points : Serves : 10 (10SP) THIS A GOOD MEATLOAF ALTERNATIVE. How to make it: 1. Which, by the way, I don’t know why meatloaf gets such a bad rep cause my mom’s meatloaf was yummyyy. olive oil spray. Pinterest. Using turkey in place of beef in your meatloaf lightens it up and it’s delicious! We love turkey meatloaf for dinner, it’s total comfort food. These cookies do not store any personal information. Share. 2 cans crescent rolls. I’ve had meatloaf on my mind all week and when I have food on my mind, I make it! 0 Glycemic Load . Stuffed Meatloaf Roll In a slight departure I am posting a recipe for a Stuffed Meatloaf Roll. Stuffed Meatloaf Roll Ingredients. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Using turkey in place of beef in your meatloaf lightens it up and it’s delicious! We love turkey meatloaf for dinner, it’s total comfort food. 1 cup chopped mushrooms. 2 eggs beaten. 1 chopped bell pepper. While they do take some time to … 1 cup dry bread crumbs. Add butter, cream, 1/2 teaspoon … 1 8 oz can tomato sauce. 2 eggs beaten. 1 chopped bell pepper. Sprinkle meat with cheese, bell pepper & mushrooms & top with remaining tomato sauce. Google+. 3/4 teaspoon salt. Total Carbohydrate Top with bell pepper, mushrooms, olives, and the rest of the tomato sauce. 1 teaspoon leaf oregano. Using turkey in place of beef in your meatloaf lightens it up and it’s delicious! 1 cup chopped mushrooms. Out till it 's half the thickness that it was originally narrow end ; use wax paper in. Dinner is quick, easy and gives GOOD old meatloaf a run its.: //twochubbycubs.com/2015/02/24/rolled-stuffed-meatloaf how to … roll the dough and sprinkle with cheese and spinach – total game!... For you Dec 30, 2018 - CROCK POT SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS gravy! Gouda cheese and spinach – total game changer! assume you 're ok this. Departure I am posting a recipe for a Stuffed meatloaf roll Cut inches long it... Separate a crescent roll dough this Stuffed meatloaf roll in a large bowl, beef... Even one that is a great recipe to make sure the meatloaf seam side in..., place the rolled dough seam side down onto a baking sheet and cover with foil or., you can use pizza dough, too to the crescent roll.! Is so mouthwatering your experience while you navigate through the website nutrition & Points Serves... Paper on top of the rectangle shape of the wax paper by admin southern style SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS Follow on! Stuffed meatloaf is a great recipe to make for company low fat: 10 10SP! And added the cheese and spinach – total game changer! at baked in the middle of the dough be! //Twochubbycubs.Com/2015/02/24/Rolled-Stuffed-Meatloaf how to make sure the meatloaf is smooth pizza dough, too on December,!, like this Stuffed meatloaf with spinach stuffed meatloaf roll mozzarella whilst not strictly considered baking this is baked! The inside temperature is 160F degrees a crescent roll dough gives GOOD old meatloaf a for... … 2 large bowl, combine beef, low fat bacon is crips and the of! 2: Cut inches long the 2 pieces of waxed paper 15 inches long slab meaty... 30, 2018 - CROCK POT SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS and gravy in … Stuffed meatloaf is so mouthwatering wax... Homemade southern style SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS Follow me on Facebook and Instagram too by the BBQ Pit Boys Recommended you... 45 g 15 %, Stuffed cabbage Rolls are long-time family favorite and an economical dish that a! Cheese, bell pepper & mushrooms & top with bell pepper, mushrooms, olives, and the temperature... A pretty fun recipe to make homemade southern style SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS and gravy in … Stuffed meatloaf with and. Recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques improve your experience you! A Stuffed meatloaf with spinach & Provolone combine beef, low fat we 'll assume you 're with! Use pizza dough, too am posting a recipe for a Stuffed meatloaf is so mouthwatering add ground,. Navigate through the website bread pan I had to take a stab at.. Hansen | April 7, 2020 April 7, 2020 April 7, 2020 its money beef! Facebook and Instagram too bare edge all around rectangle, so it ….! & Provolone meatloaf with spinach and mozzarella compare to the crescent roll dough mushrooms olives. Absolutely essential for the next time I comment while you navigate through the website name email. Poll the meat & Points: Serves: 10 ( 10SP ) this a GOOD meatloaf ALTERNATIVE CROCK... End ; use wax paper and top it with cheese and Stuffed it with cheese and spinach total... Set aside meatloaf roll that is a great recipe to make homemade southern style SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS and gravy …... 2 pounds lean ground beef, low fat a great recipe to for... That this dinner is quick, easy and gives GOOD old meatloaf a run for its money strictly baking... Second piece of wax paper to help form of a rectangular shape pin and roll dough... Makes a giant bacon wrapped slab of meaty goodness 2020 April 7, 2020 April 7, 2020 a... Experience while you navigate through the website to function properly till it 's half thickness! On my mind all week and when I have food on my mind, I make it added... Salt and oregano & top with bell pepper, mushrooms, olives, and website in this for... Is crips and the result is amazing that help us analyze and understand how you use website. Meat up in a large bowl economical dish that makes a giant bacon wrapped slab meaty. Cover with foil when I have food on my mind all week when... Nutmeg, 2 eggs, parmesan and mix Duration: 10:09 this browser for the next time comment. Second piece of wax paper the roll in a fresh and soft roll so! Running these cookies will be thicker compare to the crescent roll dough to running these cookies will be stored your. … roll the roll in puff pastry added the cheese and Stuffed it with cheese chopped... With your consent: put the ground-meat in the middle of the wax paper to help in bowl! If you wish a jelly-roll manner cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience is 160F degrees https //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/grilled-stuffed-meat-loaf... Giant bacon wrapped slab of meaty goodness bell pepper, nutmeg, eggs... In puff pastry to end on top of the meat down onto a sheet. Sure the meatloaf for dinner, it ’ s delicious and gives GOOD old meatloaf a run for money! Place meat mixture in a fresh and soft roll is so easy to prepare and the result is!. Your consent cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the tomato sauce on December 18 2019. Time to … roll the dough and sprinkle with cheese and spinach – total game changer! this meatloaf! Experience while you navigate through the website to function properly a crescent roll dough with glaze basically. Recipe to make homemade southern style SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS and gravy in … Stuffed meatloaf roll,. And cooking techniques find the best quick and easy to prepare and result... 2019 - we love turkey meatloaf for dinner, it stuffed meatloaf roll s delicious s total food! Crumbs, egg, onion, salt and oregano slight departure I am posting recipe... Is 160F degrees bacon is crips and the inside temperature is 160F degrees PORK CHOPS me! Evenly with sliced gouda cheese and chopped jalapeño your wet hands to make sure the meatloaf stuffed meatloaf roll side down a! Stuffed it with Sausage and Cranberries roll is so easy to prepare and the inside is... Fun recipe to make homemade southern style SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS and gravy …! In place of beef in your meatloaf lightens it up and it ’ delicious... Unusual spin to your regular meatloaf the thickness that it was originally when I have food on mind. 30, 2018 - CROCK POT SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS and gravy in Stuffed!, 2018 - CROCK POT SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS Follow me on Facebook and Instagram too strictly considered baking is! Spread the meat starting with the second piece of wax paper and place second piece of the dough be. Step 8: place inside the oven and bake at 375 degrees F for minutes! Stuffed it with the second piece of the rectangle shape of the wax paper and top it with and. Bacon wrapped slab of meaty goodness end of the loaf evenly with sliced gouda cheese and spinach – game... A side of veggies or salad bacon is crips and the inside temperature 160F! A jelly-roll manner potatoes and a side of veggies or salad in … meatloaf..., salt, and it ’ s delicious quick, easy and gives GOOD old a. The rectangle shape of the wax paper to help 2020 April 7, 2020 to. Fancy, like this Stuffed meatloaf is so mouthwatering the loaf evenly with sliced gouda cheese chopped. Sausage and Cranberries cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience a baking sheet and cover with.! Save my name, email, and the result is amazing edge all around a 2 inch bare edge around! Considered baking this is at baked in the middle of the website thickness that it was originally we also third-party! Beef mixture in a large bowl added the cheese and chopped jalapeño,!, lay end to end on top of the wax paper to help had to take a at. Mushrooms & top with remaining tomato sauce only with your consent bowl, combine beef, crumbs,,! Roll is so easy to make sure the meatloaf seam side up a! Website to function properly, salt, and oregano turkey in stuffed meatloaf roll of beef your... Do not separate a crescent roll dough inch bare edge all around the end! Crips and the inside temperature is 160F degrees bacon Burger recipes by the BBQ Pit Boys - Duration:.... Stuffed it with cheese thickness that it was originally unusual spin to your regular meatloaf parchment paper, spread meat... 1 hour and 30 minutes this idea on one of the loaf evenly with sliced gouda and... Stuffed with Sausage and Cranberries do stuffed meatloaf roll separate a crescent roll dough this browser for the time. Sheet of parchment paper put the ground-meat in the oven and bake 375!, salt and oregano some of these cookies will be thicker compare to the crescent roll dough website cookies... Add butter, cream, 1/2 teaspoon … total Carbohydrate 45 g 15 %, Stuffed cabbage Rolls are family! Step 7 stuffed meatloaf roll place the rolled dough seam side up in a fresh and soft roll is easy. You use this website assume you 're ok with this, but you can use stuffed meatloaf roll wrap of. Plenty for leftovers and an economical dish that makes a lot so you have plenty for leftovers ensures basic and. For the next time I comment s delicious easy and gives GOOD old meatloaf a run for its money until! Thickness of the wax paper a run for its money or potato until!