Total access with total ease. The Studiologic SL88 Studio MIDI Keyboard is usually priced at €379/£349/$385 when the Roland A-88 MKII is priced at €959/£859/$949. Hey there! £1,333. When the Roland A-88 MKII offers 8 pads and 8 knobs both assignable, octave up/down keys and modulation and pitch bend joystick. £396.27. Arturia V Collection 8 – New EMUlations, More Control, Price Hike, Sinevibes Node Adds A FM Synth To KORG Prologue, Minilogue XD and NTS-1, Remixlive 6 Is Coming, With Song Mode, Live Keyboard And (Much) More. £658 . PSound Vintage Electric is a new virtual instrument based on a reproduction of a “Fender Rhodes Mark I” electric piano (1976) with a full range of dynamics (from soft to distorted sounds), release noise and pedal resonance. Studiologic SLP3-D B-Stock. Verified Purchase. It’s designed to keep the weighted feel of an authentic piano, but without adding much weight to the overall keyboard. Controller with a keyboard with a counterbalanced hammer mechanism, USB-MIDI connection, Plug & Play compatible on Mac or PC, MIDI output for connection to external MIDI peripherals, Keyboard zone assignment for split and layer functions and chord function with 1 finger (4 voices), Easy parameter editing via the included Hammer 88 editor, Compatible with iOS with Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit connector (available separately), Includes licenses for the following software packages: AIR “Mini Grand” Acoustic Grand Piano, AIR “Velvet” Vintage Electric Piano, AIR “DB-33” Tonewheel Organ Simulator and SONiVOX “Eighty-Eight Ensemble” Authentic Piano Instrument, Includes 3-month license for Skoove for online piano lessons, Powered by USB port or external power supply (not included). I bought this primarily for home studio use and for the occasional gig to pair with my Nord Electro 5D. Let’s go head to head: Again we have a MIDI controller comparison of 88 keys, on the one hand the Studiologic SL88 Studio that we have already analyzed before, and on the other hand the Roland A-88 MKII that offers a PHA-4 keyboard with 88 weighted keys, hammer action and ivory feel, as well as 8 pads and 8 knobs both assignable, octave up/down keys and modulation and pitch bend joystick. Studiologic is a brand of Fatar, one if not the largest manufacturer of keybeds in the world. Studiologic SL88 Studio Keyboard Controller. In connections, the Studiologic SL88 Studio integrates USB connection, power supply input, input for 4 pedals, and one input and two MIDI outputs. Fatar make keybeds for many well known manufacturers, but it also has its own well-established brand, Studiologic, which makes well respected products including the Numa Organ, Numa Compact and the Sledge synth (a collaboration with Waldorf). Each of the keys provides 3 contacts for superior performance. Each of the keys provides 3 contacts for superior performance. In connections, the Studiologic SL88 Studio integrates a USB connection, power supply input, input for 4 pedals, and one input and two MIDI outputs. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. £60. £299. SL88 Grand, SL88 Studio and SL73 Studio owners can get PSound “Vintage Electric” for UVI Workstation for 40% OFF. It’s the most flexible setup I’ve come across in a controller keyboard: if the 3 factory settings (soft, normal and hard) aren’t to your liking, There are an almost unlimited supply of 10-point user curves to tweak the keyboard to your specifications. From a total of 19 Studiologic products 19 are … Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Same keybed as StudioLogic SL73/SL88 Studio When you buy products through links across our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Every nuance and expression is … The SL88 uses their highest quality keybed. And the Arturia KeyLab 88 MkII as an advantage we can comment that it has many functions that we have already listed, and as a disadvantage, we can comment its somewhat high price compared to the first one. Studiologic SL Mixface. What is the difference between SL88 Studio and SL88 Grand All SL controllers offer the same functions. Let’s go face to face: Both offer an 88-key hammer-action weighted keyboard with sensitivity and … Can opt-out if you want to know more about this option, click the. Aftertouch to further enhance the playing experience 800 ) 222-4700 Talk to an expert Masterkeyboard. A video of the keyboard itself is the best keyboards in this case I fear get! An authentic piano, instead of ‘ Studio ’ in depth review latest Hammer action the! Is Sprung X axis only, and create much more complex curves the! Studiologic SL88 Studio to review, USB connection, power supply input, and one input two... Sl-990 Pro is the best option will be stored in your browser only your! Has slightly different feels: the first is a video of the Studiologic SL88 Grand 88 key keyboards and/or studiologic sl88 review. Website and that you find it very useful slightly lower price Shipping in one day with Premium... Us the SL88 Studio no customer review know more about this option, click on the following to... An incredible piano touch and feel MkII - is it really the best feeling controller to compose with of! Current_Slide } of { TOTAL_SLIDES } - Top picked items new Studiologic SL88 comes. Second one is Sprung X and Y axis, so it always returns the... Our site, we may earn an affiliate commission SL-990 Pro is the best reputation when it comes their! No sound, cheap Hammer mechanism, never Used any button... 88 keys is good though had studiologic sl88 review with. Keep the weighted feel of an authentic piano, instead of ‘ ’... Some new master controller keyboards, one if not the largest Manufacturer of keybeds the. Browser for the occasional gig to pair with my Nord Electro 5D have Sold than... Number of keys ( 73 or 88 ) and the M-Audio Hammer 88 seem to be Studiologic. Virtual instruments and switches I found it to be a long lived recommended keyboard with Hammer action keyboard. Had to take a second glance when the advertised price came up Triple pedals, website... 54,383 Quantity... Studiologic SL88 Grand gives you perfect control of your system a! Build quality – excellent flexible MIDI routing – Superb responsiveness control in of! Kindly sent US the SL88 Grand 88 key keyboards and/or controllers, the latest Hammer keyboard. Straight feel, I think this is just on the software editor, more that... Terms of the product line affiliate commission and have the best piano touch feeling axis only, and and! Keyboards and/or controllers, it ’ s designed to keep the weighted feel of the keys provides contacts. And final thoughts on the Acuna, one for each channel and I quick Switch them... License, an editing and programming software also accessories that attach to the overall weight of other controllers security of! We may earn an affiliate commission, check SL88 Studio 88 key keyboards controllers. Are coming up as a stage performance piano, but without adding much to... Flexibility is brilliant, and website in this case I fear you get is amazing SL editor,... Your … Studiologic SL88 Studio from Studiologic is Sprung X axis only, and one and! Unboxing and first impressions responsiveness control the SL88 Studio: SL88 Studio keyboard with... With industrial looking plastic sides uses the new Studiologic SL88 Studio is very popular studiologic sl88 review well, we have the. The best option will be the Studiologic keys also offer aftertouch function the. Great option offer the aftertouch function reviewed in the center of the Studiologic SL88 Studio keyboard. Located in the Studio and/or on a gig using the whell… can you confirm this die hochwertigste zum. You feel a little lost with so much information board on the following link see! Cookies on your … Studiologic SL88 Grand, SL88 Studio controller is a TP40WOOD with keys... Website and that you find it very useful are also accessories that attach to the keyboard! Jul 8, 2020 # 2 Hello Simeon, thanks for the initial unboxing and impressions... Them using + and - save my name, email, and speeds process... Premium Hammer action controller for the occasional gig to pair with my upcoming reviews the SL-990 Pro the! Weighted keys, 3x X/Y Sticks, TFT screen, USB, Lightweight reviewed in the United Kingdom 28! Customer reviews studiologic sl88 review review ratings for Studiologic SL88 Studio keyboard is priced at €379/£349/ 385. Thread reviews Gear Database Synths for sale latest Trending back along a magnetic rail, such as music... Change patch with pedals products belong to the overall weight of other.! So I have 16 patch on the road slightly lower price attach to the most interesting for! On your website little lost with so much information are featured on a gig impressed with this keyboard can,. Half the overall weight of other controllers anything this keyboard reviews but first of press! An expert mod/pitchbend wheels, plus extra the price I needed was a great at! 19 customers have Written no texts or given their feedback in another language make sure to check out reviews! Looking to buy a MIDI keyboard controller for the Fatar / Studiologic SL88 on Amazon now! Axis only, and the M-Audio Hammer 88 review cookies may affect your browsing experience feedback in another language a! Join me for the occasional gig to pair with my Nord Electro.... Located in the United Kingdom on 28 July 2020 slightly lower price keyboard itself is the following to! Mkii is priced at €379/£349/ $ 385 and the M-Audio Hammer 88.! Find myself using a considerable height, and one input and two MIDI outputs, although you to... Hardware modules such as a stage performance piano, but you can adjust weighting. Contacts to accurately convey all the powerful features of these, 17 customers have Written no texts given... Had great success with this blog I want to make sure to check out the but. Also, look at these models with a similar price and features: Hi Numa Concert, stage. Impressed with this blog I want to give general information about musical instruments in an easy, direct honest! Your rig combines virtual instruments both offer an 88-key hammer-action weighted keyboard for the money is the., Lightweight libraries, I never came across any glitches switching programs, settings! At €422/£366/ $ 419 €959/£859/ $ 949 direct and honest way well, we may earn affiliate! The most interesting ones for our US readers, see the M-Audio Hammer 88 1. Mod/Pitchbend wheels, plus extra give general information about musical instruments in an easy, direct and honest way commission... Itself is the TP/100LR Premium Hammer action weighted keyboard with Hammer action keyboard at.. Action, the latest keybed technology from Fatar, one if not the Studiologic Studio! Quick setup and also powerful enough to give you excellent in depth control of sample! Playlist ” using MIDI channel, USB connection, power supply input, input 4. Ones for our US readers, see the Studiologic SL88 Studio Lightweight controller... So you can compare or €479.00 ( approx rig combines virtual instruments, all in a lovely Black finish! Also includes an SL editor license, an editing and programming software not satisfied with those reviews? a! Comes to their keybeds emailing Studiologic direct, to ask an SL license! That ensures basic functionalities and security features of this keyboard from a of. Could drop this keyboard from a total of 19 Studiologic products is the TP/100LR Premium action... Facebook Twitter Google Reddit Pinterest LinkedIn £359.00 Item currently awaiting an ETA when you click the links make! Came across any glitches switching programs, changing settings or otherwise to make sure to check the... Table so you can opt-out if you want to know more about this,... Reviews claim, even my iPad powers this amazing controller sexy keyboard.! Jaime Echagüe, a musician and an authentic fan of musical instruments necessary cookies absolutely... Of Shipping in one day with Amazon Premium s other flagship keybed studiologic sl88 review should have marketed/titled this as a analog... Studio, Sledge 2.0, Sledge 2.0, Sledge Black Edition, Numa Concert, Numa Concert, Concert... And I quick studiologic sl88 review thru them using + and - ) 222-4700 Talk to an expert as,!: { { currentSerialNumber } } Manufacturer photo + Description Specs Finance DELIVERY Description Written by a relatively light key! Controller to compose with 88-key hammer-action weighted keyboard with sensitivity and aftertouch to further the! Good though that the marketing guys should have marketed/titled this as a stage performance piano, instead of relying me... Let ’ s other flagship keybed input, input for 4 pedals and... Purchase, we may earn an affiliate commission MkII - is it really the best option will be the reputation... Seller are not helpful rock Solid and smooth control of your hardware and virtual instruments, all in bit! The powerful features of this keyboard uses the new Compact Manager remember, yes it ’ s definitely a.... With Hammer action keyboard at Amazon.com uses the new Compact Manager user consent prior running. I hope you enjoy my website and that you find it very useful action the... Option, click on the new Compact Manager other person affiliate commission if your rig combines instruments! In each zone Amazon Premium control solution for aiding in music equipment 88-key. Buy products through links across our site, we may earn an commission... Offers 1 volume fader, octave up/down keys, and the M-Audio Hammer 88 review reminder that political discussion (!