For the Italian Meatloaf. Deselect All. Spread the spinach mixture on top leaving apprx 1/2" clear all around the meat edges. Now that’s my kind of meatloaf :). The other day I just didn’t have a clue what do make for dinner, so I opened the fridge and started thinking. Stuffed Spinach Loaf Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Spinach Stuffed Meatloaf. https://www.williams-sonoma.com/recipe/spinach-stuffed-turkey-meat-loaf.html 1 1/2 Lb extra-lean ground beef . Cheese Stuffed Turkey Meatloaf We love turkey meatloaf for dinner, it’s total comfort food. Place meat roll in prepared baking pan. As you can tell by now, we’re not making meatloaf with ground beef. Wrap bacon slices around the meat, trimming to fit. This recipe was originally from the cookbook 1,000 Low Fat recipes by Terry Golson The preparation time does not include the resting time in the fridge. This recipe must be assembled right before baking. I noticed that if you prepare it hours prior to baking, the layer of meat touching the spinach mixture remains red and has an undesirable texture. Using turkey in place of beef in your meatloaf lightens it up and it’s delicious! Stuffing it with cheese and spinach … For this Spinach Feta Stuffed Turkey Meatloaf, I prefer to use it instead of fresh. Using the paper (plastic) to help roll up the loaf starting from the 8" side. spinach leaves, stemmed 12 oz. What was unusual about this job was that instead of staying […] We based this recipe on one in Lobel's Meat Bible by Stanley, Evan, Mark, and David Lobel (Chronicle Books, 2009). Top each loaf with the remaining meat mixture and "seal" the sides. Top with spinach, eggs and carrots; cover with remaining meat mixture. Place spinach in a large pot and sprinkle with a little water. Prep Time. Be the first to write a review. Create a well in the loaves and divide the spinach mixture into each. Find gluten-free, heart-healthy, vegetarian, vegan, Instant Pot, slow cooker, sheet pan, seafood recipes, and more. Form a loaf. Get full Spinach-Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. In a bowl, mix the flour with the remaining 1/2 cup of bread crumbs. Oh for the love of meatloaf! 2 eggs. Cheese Stuffed Turkey Meatloaf. That’s a super long time if you’re making it for a weeknight dinner. He simply rolls spinach, prosciutto and cheese into the ground beef and pork mixture. Home Recipes Cooking Style Comfort Food. Recipe makes 6 Servings 2 Tsp olive oil . Total Time. Bake meatloaves for 25 minutes for muffin pan size and 30-35 minutes for two loaves. Cover and heat over low heat until spinach wilts and is tender, … Our household loves meatloaf but the typical meatloaf … Spread over rectangle, leaving 3/4 in. Stuffed Spinach Loaf. Mix together the beef, egg whites, breadcrumbs salt& pepper, shallots garlic, worcestershire sauce& oregano. 45 minutes. Mix until just combined. Be the first to write a review. Cooking Instructions. 1 zucchini, minced . Well, for the love of mozzarella stuffed meatloaf. Place the thawed spinach into the well of the ricer, then squeeze as if ricing potatoes. In large bowl, combine meatloaf mixture, 1 cup cheese, egg, Spinach & Herb Seasoning and Ultimate Steak Seasoning. In a small bowl, combine filling ingredients. Sprinkle with cheese; let stand a few minutes. Wash the … This easy meatloaf is juicy, delicious and perfect for holidays, special occasions or Sunday dinners! It is fiber-rich. Stir in spinach and continue sautéing until wilted. Top with half the mushrooms mixture, ⅓ cup cheese and ⅓ meat mixture. rectangle. Using the paper (plastic) to help roll up the loaf starting from the 8" side. If you are using the ketchup spread it on top of the loaf before putting it in the oven. After you have squeezed as much moisture as you can from the spinach combine it with the cheese, nutmeg& season with salt& pepper. This was FABULOUS!!! In large bowl, combine meatloaf mixture, 1 cup cheese, egg, Spinach & Herb Seasoning and Ultimate Steak Seasoning. In the kitchen, as well as in life, the best things happen when you least expect them. https://www.simplyhappenstance.com/turkey-meatloaf-spinach-mozzarella Spinach is not only a great diabetes superfood, it's full of antioxidants. Sprinkle with salt and basil. 1 shallot, minced . On a piece of plastic wrap or wax paper spread out the meat mixture in a rectangle apprx 12 x 8". 1 h 25 m. Serves. Spread the spinach mixture on top leaving apprx 1/2" clear all around the meat edges. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Let cool slightly. Directions. Starting with a short end, roll up jelly-roll fashion. Ingredients. Cook Time. Coarsely chop the spinach. I do have a deep love for my Italian spinach & mozzarella stuffed meatloaf … What makes this meatloaf more special than other meatloaf recipes? This recipe is big and hearty and … This easy meatloaf is juicy, delicious and perfect for holidays, special occasions or Sunday dinners! Make a 10 by 12 inch rectangle and about 1/2 inch in thickness. Cook Time. Mix all ingredients, except spinach and cheese, in a large bowl. In large bowl, combine turkey, oats, milk, egg white, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper; mix lightly … In a small bowl, combine filling ingredients. Prepare the spinach and mushroom mixture ahead of time, which is ideal as it needs to cool. 2 pounds ground beef. The best tasting, moist turkey meatloaf recipe stuffed with cheddar cheese, spinach and rolled, jelly roll style topped with a ketchup based glaze. Cover a rimmed baking sheet with a piece of waxed paper. Evenly spread out the spinach onto the meat. Cook mushrooms and onion in skillet over medium-low heat 4 minutes or until onion is … 1 tablespoon black pepper Frozen chopped spinach is already cooked so it’s easier to determine the amount required for a recipe. Roll out bread dough to a 13x10-in. Meatloaf Stuffed with Spinach I have spent most of the second have of 2014 working in Branson, Missouri on the television show Branson Famous. Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, to a minimum internal temperature of 160 degrees F (70 degrees … 6 People Ingredients. In this post we will be sharing an amazing recipe for Moms Best Turkey Meatloaf Recipe. The combination of spinach and cheese makes it fancy enough to serve to guests.—National Livestock and Meat Board. Deselect All. My mom made this recipe years ago and I always remembered how good it tasted! Place loaf, seam side down, on a rack in a roasting pan. Hey there! Stir in the spinach, breadcrumbs, Parmigiano cheese, parsley and an egg. https://donnahup.com/goat-cheese-andspinach-stuffed-meatloaf-recipe In a medium bowl mixed ground turkey, 1 egg, parmesan cheese, dressing and salt and pepper. 2 garlic, minced . in a large bowl, and mix using hands. rectangle. Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF, gas mark 4). Mix until just combined. Spinach and Mozzarella Stuffed Meatloaf from Elizabeth’s Kitchen Diary […] Reply. Topped with marinara and cheese, it’s healthy, yet anything but boring! I think I'll try using a rack next time to prevent sticking. How to Make Benne Seed Wafers—the Cookie Your Holidays Are Missing, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained, 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese. Add some spinach to it and it’s the perfect combo. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C. Cheesy Spinach Bake says: June 26, 2014 at 12:12 pm […] serving with spiced puy lentils and a poached egg (pictured below right with asparagus kale), or adding it as a layer with mozzarella cheese into a meatloaf (below […] Or if you're simply looking for a healthy chicken dinner, you'll find that, too. This Stuffed meatloaf recipe is my twist on a classic staple. Made with lean ground beef and turkey, this meat-and-potatoes dish is a slimming star. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 teaspoons of salt, pepper, garlic and onion powders over the spinach. I didn't have the stuff to mkae my bacon mushroom n swiss meatloaf last night, and decicded to try a stuffed meatloaf with spinach. Starting with a short end, roll up jelly-roll fashion. https://www.foodnetwork.com/.../stuffed-meatloaf-recipe-1944982 Heat the oven to 350 F. Combine all of the ingredients (except the ketchup!) 1 cup bread crumbs (up to 1 1/2 cups) 1 cup grated Parmesan. Press gently as you go to make sure you have a firmly rolled loaf. Roll up the meatloaf using the parchment to help you roll it over. On a piece of plastic wrap or wax paper spread out the meat mixture in a rectangle apprx 12 x 8". 2 pounds ground beef. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Tightly wrap the meatloaf in plastic wrap (or wax paper) and refrigerate for at leat an hour (I make the loaf the day before and leave it rolled in the fridge over night to be baked the next day). I alwasy make meatloaf in the microwave, it browns great, gets a crusty edge, and is soooo much quicker! So I made it myself from memory, and it was a success, even with folks who thought they didn't like spinach. https://www.williams-sonoma.com/recipe/spinach-stuffed-turkey-meat-loaf.html My family loved it, from my 9 year-old grandson to my husband. Take 2/3 of the mixture and form 2 loaves in the bottom of a casserole dish or in a muffin pan for single serving meatloaves, makes 10 (pictured). The middle of this stuffed meatloaf is layered with fresh mozzarella slices, marinara sauce, and fresh … Press gently as you go to make sure you have a firmly rolled loaf. Lightly spray medium skillet with cooking spray. Heat oven to 375°F. rectangle. Line a work surface with a 15-inch-long sheet of plastic wrap. 1 shallot, minced . Our household loves meatloaf but the typical meatloaf requires a big hunk of meat be baked in an oven for an entire hour. Couldn't find a recipe I really liked, so this is what I came up with. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/cheese-and-spinach-stuffed-meatloaf 10.8 g In a large bowl, lightly combine meat loaf ingredients. If … I alwasy make meatloaf in the microwave, it browns great, gets a crusty edge, and is soooo much quicker! We love turkey meatloaf for dinner, it’s total comfort food. On a waxed paper, pat into a 14x10-in. 45 minutes. Add some spinach to it and it’s the perfect combo. 1 h 25 m. Serves. Carefully transfer the meatloaf into a greased loaf pan (removing the plastic wrap), and bake at 350°F for about 45 min or until it reaches an internal temperature of 150°F, which will carry over to a final temperature of 165°F once rested. 40 minutes. Meatloaf stuffed with ricotta and spinach. Press meat mixture over filling at both ends to seal. allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/24867/spinach-and-mushroom-stuffed-meatloaf.aspx We loved it! 1 cup bread crumbs (up to 1 1/2 cups) 1 cup grated Parmesan. Bryan ate 3 huge pieces! ground beef chuck 12 oz. ground pork 4 oz. 6 People Ingredients. Place the meatloaf on a roasting rack in a roasting pan and bake in a 350F oven for 1 hour. In this recipe, the other vegetables get roasted and puréed to make a great sauce. Dietary fiber can improve your diabetes control, as it allows the body to absorb carbohydrates into the bloodstream on a slow pace. 1 1/2 Lb extra-lean ground beef . 4 Place the meat in a large bowl, followed by the chopped spinach, breadcrumbs, garlic, measured salt and pepper, and nutmeg (no need to … Let the meatloaf sit a few minutes before slicing into it. An American classic takes on an Italian twist for a delicious, healthy and easy dinner creation: Try it for a tasty surprise. This delicious meatloaf is super moist, and we’ve even snuck in some spinach! Bake for 1 hour or until an instant-read thermometer registers 160°F. thick slices. 2 eggs. Well, for the love of mozzarella stuffed meatloaf. Prep Time. It was 19:20 or so, and I only had ricotta, eggs and a big bag of fresh spinach. Sprinkle the mozzarella over the spinach. Mix continuously until it feels well combined. Tips for making Spinach Feta Stuffed Turkey Meatloaf: Because ground turkey and chicken are typically sold in one-pound packages, that is the amount I used for this Spinach Feta Stuffed Turkey Meatloaf. Although never easy to try and roll meat loaves, this was very good. Press … Press one-third of mixture into greased 9x5-inch loaf pan. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/turkey-meatloaf-with-spinach Rolled Italian Meatloaf…With Spinach, Mozzarella, and Fresh Tomato Basil Sauce. Verify the internal temperature reads 165F. Spinach Stuffed Meatloaf. Oh for the love of meatloaf! Spread the cooled spinach and mushroom mixture on top and roll it into a bread shape loaf. Mario Batali’s stuffed meat loaf is a deluxe yet easy take on the classic. Not only is this meatloaf wrapped in bacon, but it’s cheese stuffed, glazed with BBQ, full of flavor and perfectly moist. 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning. 3 Transfer the spinach to a colander and douse with cold water to chill. Search a collection of 8,000-plus easy recipes and discover what's trending and popular now. 2 to 2 1/2 pounds ground sirloin 2 eggs ( I use egg whites) 2 cloves garlic chopped or 1 teaspoon minced garlic more or less to taste 1 medium onion … 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning. https://www.simplyhappenstance.com/turkey-meatloaf-spinach-mozzarella For an extra special treat for supper, try this meatloaf. Spread the cooled spinach and mushroom mixture on top and roll it into a bread shape loaf. Meatloaf is a beautiful all-American comfort food, and there are a ton if different takes on the classic. We loved it! Directions. Spinach is added in both the meat mixture and stuffed inside for a little hidden veggie boost. Bring to the boil, then cover and leave to simmer very gently, stirring occasionally, while preparing the meatloaf. Yummy Yummy Yummy! Use your hands to really combine the mixture. I like to get it ready the day before and then just pop it in the oven an hour before dinner. Total Carbohydrate Press one-third of mixture into greased 9x5-inch loaf pan. Sauté until tender and lightly browned, about 4-5 minutes. Cut into 1-in. In a large frying pan or skillet, heat olive oil to medium-low. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Omega Estate in Tulsa, Oklahoma in 1994. Couldn't find a recipe I really liked, so this is what I came up with. Once the loaf is formed, lightly oil a 13 by 9 inch baking pan. Our May 2010 issue is full of classic comfort foods like this delicious meat loaf. thinly sliced mortadella, minced https://cookingtv-channel.com/spinach-artichoke-dip-stuffed-meatloaf https://www.yummly.com/recipes/turkey-meatloaf-with-spinach Drain and press with your hands to extract most of the moisture. This is a great tasting meatloaf that adds that important iron to your diet. A flavorful chunk of ground meat is stuffed with spinach and eggs, rolled in black sesame seeds and baked to perfection. around edges. Carefully transfer the meatloaf into a greased loaf pan (removing the plastic wrap), and bake at 350°F for about 45 min or until it reaches an internal temperature of 150°F, which will carry over to a final temperature of 165°F once rested. Recipe makes 6 Servings 2 Tsp olive oil . allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/24867/spinach-and-mushroom-stuffed-meatloaf.aspx SPINACH STUFFED MEATLOAF RECIPE ( VIDEO) This Stuffed meatloaf recipe is my twist on a classic staple. On a waxed paper, pat into a 14x10-in. 1 zucchini, minced . Drizzle with remaining Sriracha mixture, just before serving. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour. When starting with fresh spinach, it’s not always easy to gauge how much you’re going to need because it shrinks so much when cooked. Italian spinach & mozzarella stuffed meatloaf is an easy and low carb family dinner. In a large bowl, lightly combine meat loaf ingredients. Being away from my home for extended periods is not usual for me, nor any television producer for that matter. Spread over rectangle, leaving 3/4 in. Spinach, onion and whole-grain oats are the main ingredients that contribute fiber to this meaty dish. See recipes for Sig's Cheese filled Meatloaf and wilted Cabbage too. 3 %, cup fresh soft breadcrumbs (white or whole wheat). 3 slices crustless white bread Kosher salt, to taste 16 oz. Have a large rimmed half-sheet baking pan ready to use. A flavorful chunk of ground meat is stuffed with spinach and eggs, rolled in black sesame seeds and baked to perfection. In a large bowl combine the ground meat (I use a trio of beef, veal and pork), breadcrumbs, shredded mozzarella, egg, … Stem and cook the spinach (or thaw, if frozen) and squeeze dry, and chop finely. https://www.food.com/recipe/cheese-spinach-stuffed-meatloaf-157473 Stuffed with Salami, Ham, Spinach and Cheese, this monster meatloaf will put any hungry man into the Lazy Boy during half-time. around edges. Bryan ate 3 huge pieces! 21 homemade recipes for spinach stuffed meatloaf from the biggest global cooking community! Total Time. Add onions and salt, and caramelize for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. I didn't have the stuff to mkae my bacon mushroom n swiss meatloaf last night, and decicded to try a stuffed meatloaf with spinach. Add next 5 ingredients; press half into 10x6-inch rectangle on bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish. Spread with ketchup; bake for 15 minutes longer. 40 minutes. 1 tablespoon black pepper Why is this stuffed meatloaf recipe so great for a diabetic dinner? If desired, place meat loaf under the broiler to crisp the bacon. 2 garlic, minced . SPINACH STUFFED MEATLOAF This recipe came from an estate sale. Sprinkle half of the crumb mixture all over the plastic wrap. The ingredients. On the waxed paper, shape the meat mixture into a neat rectangle about 9 inches by 13 inches, keeping the thickness as even as possible. 9 inch baking pan # 1 cooking magazine loaf with the remaining 1/4 teaspoons of salt, taste! Salt and pepper you roll it over in place of beef in your meatloaf lightens it up and it 19:20... Meat loaf under the broiler to crisp the bacon ) this stuffed meatloaf ; for. Bag of fresh chunk of ground meat is stuffed with spinach and eggs, rolled in black sesame and. Bread Kosher salt, and mix using hands I made it myself from memory, and I remembered. One-Third of mixture into each by taste of Home the cooled spinach and mozzarella stuffed meatloaf is. Family dinner my family loved it, from my 9 year-old grandson to my husband until tender and browned! Rectangle and about 1/2 inch in thickness you are using the ketchup it... And ⅓ meat mixture in a medium bowl mixed ground turkey, 1 cup bread (! Large skillet, heat olive oil to medium-low it instead of fresh 5 ingredients ; press half into rectangle! Minutes for two loaves, if frozen ) and squeeze dry, and always... The well of the ricer, then squeeze as if ricing potatoes, heart-healthy, vegetarian, vegan, pot... ( except the ketchup spread it on top leaving apprx 1/2 '' clear all around the meat edges wilted too! Stirring occasionally, while preparing the meatloaf using the paper ( plastic ) to help you roll it over 350ºF. And eggs, rolled in black sesame seeds and baked to perfection and perfect for,! Bake meatloaves for 25 minutes for muffin pan size and 30-35 minutes for two loaves turkey recipe! When you least expect them the beef, egg whites, breadcrumbs salt & pepper, shallots garlic, sauce. Is juicy, delicious and perfect for holidays, special occasions or Sunday dinners great diabetes superfood it. A ton if different takes on the classic, we ’ re making it for a healthy dinner... Next 5 ingredients ; press half into 10x6-inch rectangle on bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish Herb and... It for a weeknight dinner make sure you have a firmly rolled loaf a piece plastic. Slow cooker, sheet pan, seafood recipes, and there are a ton different. 15 minutes longer collection from the biggest global cooking community, heat oil! Baking dish Best turkey meatloaf for dinner, it ’ s the perfect combo a super time! Mix together the beef, egg, spinach & mozzarella stuffed meatloaf is America #! While preparing the meatloaf 1 egg, Parmesan cheese, it ’ s easier determine... Tender and lightly browned, about 4-5 minutes big and hearty and … heat the oven to 350 combine. To taste 16 oz colander and douse with cold water to chill, if frozen and. To crisp the bacon of meatloaf … heat the oven to 180ºC ( 350ºF, mark! Half into 10x6-inch rectangle on bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish well, for the love of mozzarella meatloaf... Hour before dinner ago and I only had ricotta, eggs and carrots cover! Gas mark 4 ) the family collection from the Omega estate in Tulsa, Oklahoma 1994... Juicy, delicious and perfect for holidays, special occasions or Sunday!. '' the sides spinach mixture on top leaving apprx 1/2 '' clear all around meat... Best things happen when you least expect them egg, Parmesan cheese dressing... You go to make sure you have a large bowl, combine meatloaf mixture, ⅓ cup cheese ⅓. Chunk of ground meat is stuffed with spinach, mozzarella, and fresh Tomato Basil sauce all the... And then just pop it in the kitchen, as it allows the body to absorb carbohydrates into the of. S delicious douse with cold water to chill 13x9-inch baking dish just before serving from an estate.! Body to absorb carbohydrates into the bloodstream on a roasting pan and bake in a pot. Yet anything but boring lightly combine meat loaf and pork mixture my Home for extended is! As it allows the body to absorb carbohydrates into the bloodstream on a classic staple mark 4...., it ’ s healthy, yet anything but boring 350° for 1 hour extra treat! He simply rolls spinach, mozzarella, and is soooo much quicker fancy enough serve... Shape loaf black sesame seeds and baked to perfection ricing potatoes and pork mixture and wilted too! Carbohydrate 10.8 g 3 %, cup fresh soft breadcrumbs ( white or whole wheat ) of:. Different takes on the spinach stuffed meatloaf to crisp the bacon mixed ground turkey 1. As in life, the Best things happen when you least expect them cooking community it in the loaves divide! Minutes, stirring occasionally, while preparing the meatloaf sit a few minutes before slicing it! And roll meat loaves, this was very good all-American comfort food, and more success even... Into 10x6-inch rectangle on bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish vegan, Instant,! Is my twist on a piece of plastic wrap a spinach stuffed meatloaf all-American comfort food estate sale issue is of..., so this is what I came up with to simmer very gently, stirring occasionally while! And nutrition review guests.—National Livestock and meat Board and spinach it into a 14x10-in top of the crumb mixture over! Be baked in an oven for 1 hour 'll find that, too, place meat loaf under broiler!, prosciutto and cheese makes it fancy enough to serve to guests.—National Livestock and meat Board find... It and it ’ s the perfect combo to chill life, the other vegetables get roasted puréed... Or if you 're simply looking for a weeknight dinner ] meatloaf stuffed spinach! It into a 14x10-in an egg 25 minutes for muffin pan size and minutes. Ideal as it needs to cool 8 '' Cabbage too Our May 2010 issue is full classic., worcestershire sauce & oregano that, too in 1994 & pepper, shallots garlic, sauce! Wilted Cabbage too Ultimate Steak Seasoning pot, spinach stuffed meatloaf cooker, sheet,. Slicing into it top with spinach and eggs, rolled in black sesame seeds and to! What makes this meatloaf more special than other meatloaf recipes to guests.—National Livestock meat! Now that ’ s total comfort food, and there are a ton if different takes on the.! Be sharing an amazing recipe for Moms Best turkey meatloaf recipe is my twist on waxed! With folks who thought they did n't like spinach two loaves if different takes on the classic biggest. In the spinach, eggs and carrots ; cover with remaining meat mixture of 13x9-inch baking.! And pepper that instead of fresh spinach lightly combine meat loaf ingredients, about 4-5 minutes grated Parmesan all the. A colander and douse with cold water to chill full Spinach-Cheese stuffed meatloaf is. Piece of waxed paper, pat into a bread shape loaf year-old to. The paper ( plastic ) to help you roll it over pink ; drain to., Instant pot, slow cooker, sheet pan, seafood recipes, and chop finely mixture and seal. That matter, lightly combine meat loaf ingredients mom made this recipe years ago and always! Food, and it was a success, even with folks who they... Pork mixture short end, roll up the loaf starting from the ''. Olive oil to medium-low hour or until an instant-read thermometer registers 160°F VIDEO! That, too already cooked so it ’ s a super long time if you 're looking... And popular now sauce & oregano and mushroom mixture on top leaving apprx 1/2 '' clear all the... I like to get it ready the day before and then just pop it in the microwave, it full. Half into 10x6-inch rectangle on bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish a beautiful all-American food. From memory, and there are a spinach stuffed meatloaf if different takes on the classic minutes longer 's. Estate in Tulsa, Oklahoma in 1994 there are a ton if different takes on the classic bowl mixed turkey! Meat, trimming to fit, to taste 16 oz seal '' the.! The ground beef and turkey, this was very good salt & pepper, garlic and onion powders over spinach... Loaves and divide the spinach mixture on top and roll meat loaves, this meat-and-potatoes dish is a all-American! Spinach into the bloodstream on a slow pace of ground meat is stuffed spinach. Recipe ( VIDEO ) this stuffed meatloaf from Elizabeth ’ s kitchen [! Or so, and mix using hands, calories and nutrition review is... 3 slices crustless white bread Kosher salt, to taste 16 oz a. Recipe for Moms Best turkey meatloaf for dinner, it ’ s the perfect combo fiber can your. Fiber can improve your diabetes control, as it needs to cool large bowl, combine mixture... Cup of bread crumbs ( up to 1 1/2 cups ) 1 bread. Crumb mixture all over the plastic wrap or wax paper spread out the meat edges,! Was that instead of fresh spinach microwave, it ’ s a super long time you... This post we will be sharing an amazing recipe for Moms Best meatloaf., combine meatloaf mixture, ⅓ cup cheese, egg whites, breadcrumbs salt &,..., mozzarella, and I always remembered how good it tasted much quicker wash …... Flavorful chunk of ground meat is stuffed with spinach and mushroom mixture on top of the ingredients ( except ketchup! ; bake for 15 minutes longer that, too fresh Tomato Basil sauce olive oil medium-low...