It’s fresh and bright, and can be … It’s a friends (and family) favorite. Cook spaghetti in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt and adding broccoli to the boiling water for the last 2 min. Seafood and pasta is a classic, elegant pairing that’s as gourmet as it is comforting. Eat well flavored! Crisp-tender broccolini spears and plump, briny shrimp mingle in a quick-cooked, three-ingredient tomato sauce infused with garlic. Similarly, any type of short pasta would work. Questions? Remove from heat When the pasta is done, drain and return it to the pot over very low heat. Mediterranean Pasta with Shrimp, Broccoli, and Sundried Tomato is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3. Add the shrimp and broccoli back into the pan and let it heat through. Garnish with parmesan and serve immediately. This dish is the perfect culmination of my family: it has pasta for my husband, shrimp for my 4-year-old and lots of broccoli for Mama. Add the pasta to the skillet, … , I'm so happy to hear that, Ingrid!! Use whatever type/shape pasta you have on hand. How To: Shrimp And Broccoli Pasta Recipe I love to cook for my family and am always in the market for easy recipes to use. Salt & Lavender is a recipe blog with a focus on delicious comfort food using everyday ingredients. The idea is quite good but.....BUTTER AND PARMESAN CHEESE ON A SEAFOOD PASTA??? Very delicious very easy family loved it didn't change anything except I doubled the recipe. , So succulent and delicious! View this post on Instagram. Heat through 2-3 min, with occasional stirring, until the pasta turns golden-coloured. Cook it al dente according to package directions. Drain the pasta and toss with the sauce (you can add a little pasta water to thin the sauce if needed). That makes me so happy. Cook for 2 minutes/side and then take them out of the pan and set them aside. And for a simple, satisfying side, we’re preparing garlic-sautéed broccolini, a unique cross between common broccoli and Chinese broccoli (a pleasantly bitter leafy green). I struggle with scaling these recipes, but I am sure that is user error on my part! For tonight’s delicious take, we’re tossing spaghetti with juicy shrimp, a quick homemade marinara sauce and plenty of fresh basil. If you have specific questions about doubling a recipe before you make it, do let me know and I will try to steer you in the right direction. My husband and I are doing WW so I used reduced fat cream cheese, whole grain pasta, and light butter and I it was still full of flavor with a lighter flare! Ingredients. Well it's a keeper. Dress up the meal with a glass of light pinot noir. Transfer the broccoli and shrimp into the skillet. The combination sounds good though (shrimp/broccoli/pasta). Cut fatter broccolini stems lengthwise then cut thin florets and stalks in half across. Boil a salted pot of water for the pasta. And this Spicy Shrimp … Reduce the heat to medium-low. Thanks for the great recipe! Beat the weekday grind with hundreds of easy-to-follow and hassle-free recipes! If you aren’t a seafood-loving family like we are, simply swap out shrimp for chicken or even sausage. Let me know in the comments below. Learn how your comment data is processed. Add the broccolini, and continue to cook and stir for 3 or 4 minutes, or until the broccolini is tender but still bright green. Date … Cook shrimp and garlic for 1-2 minutes, and then add broccolini, tomatoes, chili pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Thanks for letting me know, Sandra! He loved it! Heat the olive oil in a large deep skillet over medium/low. Spicy Shrimp and Broccoli is quick, you can have it on the table in under 15 minutes! I'd double everything except the olive oil and butter if you want to save a few calories. Your email address will not be published. The broccoli may get a little brown on some parts, which I love because it adds extra flavor. Yes... 5 is a bit of an awkward number when it comes to scaling recipes, so straight doubling everything as you've been doing is what I would suggest too. Cook … Thinking about doubling the recipe? Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting the salt and adding the broccolini to the boiling water for the last 2 min. Pour the pasta into the skillet. Take the pan off the heat and take the broccoli out. Please see my affiliate disclosure for more details. This was delicious! It was easy to follow thIs recipe! Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir until the butter has melted and spoon over cooked pasta. Once the pasta's on its way to being cooked, start the sauce; In a skillet, cook the shrimp for 2 minutes/side and then take them out of the pan; Cook the broccoli in the skillet with the pan covered for a few minutes; Take the broccoli out and add the cream cheese, garlic, and Italian seasoning to the pan; Add the shrimp and broccoli back, let everything heat through, and then drain the pasta and toss it with the sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Shrimp and broccoli are a great combo, and since you know how much I love to make easy pasta recipes, I figured it was high time for a shrimp + broccoli pasta. I commit to cooking three meals per week for our family and every single recipe comes from this website. Shrimp are thought of as a fancy, expensive item, so I enjoy serving it to guests, but I also enjoy serving it to my hubby. Remove with a slotted spoon and keep warm. It is easy to make and you can stir fry while the pasta cooks, so it is very efficient for time.To reduce sodium content, I used unalted butter (have also used I Can't Believe It's Not Butter), used the white wine and 1/4 tsp of salt.I have tried other vegetables such as asparagus and zucchini.My family loves this dish. Love this blog and the food that comes out of it! I chopped my broccoli into fairly small florets and they were tender-crisp with the recommended cooking time. Meanwhile, in a large skillet or wok, stir-fry shrimp in 3 teaspoons oil for 1-2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Once the pasta water is boiling, start making the sauce. Add the broccoli to the pan and give it a good stir. pasta and cooked shrimp to the skillet and toss until everything is covered and warmed Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. I chopped the broccoli florets fairly small so they would cook faster, so keep that in mind. Will you give this broccoli and shrimp pasta recipe a try? This creamy shrimp and broccoli pasta recipe is quick and simple. I have made this several times.Easy,quick and delicious! It’s healthy, seafood and broccoli are nutritional powerhouses and loaded with vitamins and minerals. Delicious recipe! If the sauce is too thick for whatever reason, add a little more chicken broth or pasta water to thin it out. Add the broccoli, chicken broth, lemon juice, and garlic to the pan. I used 1/2 a block of Philly cream cheese for this recipe (approx 4.4 ounces). Serve immediately with parmesan cheese if desired. Meanwhile, saute the mushrooms, broccoli florets and onion in olive oil in a large non stick skillet until tender. Pleeeeeease!! Get the pasta water boiling. It’s easy, basically, you just add everything to your skillet and let it do all of the work. Once the pan's hot, add the shrimp. Thanks for letting me know! Just use whatever you have on hand! ❣️. My Dad had his 52nd birthday today and we made this for him! Hi! Stir in the remaining garlic, salt and pepper. Step 2 Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. If it's still too crisp for your liking, cover the pan for another minute or two. Boil a salted pot of water for the pasta. Chef David Nayfeld shows us how to make his signature orecchiette pasta with broccolini and sausage live on Instagram with Ginger Zee! Drain pasta; add to skillet. Cook for about 7 minutes until it … Aww I'm so happy you're enjoying the recipes, Claire!! . 12 ounces penne pasta; 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil; 4 cloves garlic, minced; 1 pound uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined; 1 bunch broccoli rabe Home » Fish & Seafood » Easy Creamy Shrimp and Broccoli Pasta, Published June 15, 2019 / Updated October 11, 2019 / 14 Comments. Thanks for sharing! https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/broccoli-shrimp-pasta-toss Makes 4 servings. Return the pan to the heat and stir until the cream cheese has melted and it's a nice and creamy sauce. Well luckily, that boy eats anything and everything. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al … The Reese’s Advent Calendar Is Simply Perfect for Peanut Butter Lovers, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 1-1/2 pounds uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined, 6 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth. A post shared by Good Morning America (@goodmorningamerica) on Oct 20, 2020 at … You also probably won't need 6 cloves of garlic in there unless you love garlic as much as I do. It’s quick and easy to prepare!! EASY EATS! stir-fry shrimp in 3 teaspoons oil for 1-2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink I also added sliced mushrooms. Will definitely be making this regularly! You may also like my shrimp and broccoli bowls! ~ Shrimp, Broccolini, Plum Tomatoes, Basil, Garlic, Chili, Spaghetti ~ Nothing beats a fresh and bright bowl of pasta, whipped up in less than 30 minutes, for an easy weeknight dinner. XO, This meal made our rotation - it’s so delicious! Chop in half or thirds. Add the red pepper flakes to the oil. Cook 1 min, then pour in the water and stir to separate the strands of pasta. Once the … Sprinkle some red pepper flakes on. Cover the pan with a lid and let the broccoli cook for 3 minutes. I adore how simple and kid friendly they all are. Add shrimp … Reduce the heat to medium. However, we are a family of 5, and I try to cook enough to get two meals out of them. Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Quick protein packed meal This is a quick and delicious meal the entire family loved! This post may contain affiliate links. Drain the pasta, setting aside the required amount of cooking water. Heat oil, 2 turns of the pan, in a large skillet over medium-heat. Roasted Shrimp, Broccoli & Garlic Pasta. Cook pasta according to package directions. It definitely made our top 10 favorites list. https://www.andyboy.com/recipes/linguine-with-broccoli-rabe-and-shrimp To accommodate everyone's likes I substituted the sun-dried tomatoes & feta with fire roasted tomatoes and fresh parmesan. Remove the skillet from the heat and add butter, lemon juice, 1/2 cup pasta water and capers. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. It was So good! Required fields are marked *. https://www.justonecookbook.com/japanese-pasta-with-shrimp-and-broccolini I will be making this again! Salt boiling water and add broccolini; cook 2-3 minutes to tender-crisp then remove with a spider to cool—keep water at a low boil for the pasta. I have not made this recipe, but with the number of calories and sodium, I hesitate to try it. I love the tangy flavor that cream cheese brings to dishes, and it also makes a thicker sauce without having to worry about adding flour to it. Stir-fry broccoli in remaining oil for 3 minutes. @ginger_zee is making Orecchiette, Fennel Sausage, Broccoli Rabe, Calabrian Chili Bomba with @davidnayfeld of @chefico . Season the sauce with salt & pepper as needed. Add the broccoli and onion, reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook for 3 minutes. Add half the EVOO to a large pan and cook shrimp 2-3 minutes, then add white vermouth or wine to absorb, and transfer to a plate or bowl and cover Stir in shrimp; heat through. I usually use heavy cream when making creamy pastas, but I decided to switch it up for this one. https://www.blueapron.com/recipes/spicy-shrimp-pasta-with-garlic-broccoli … Stir, recover and cook for 4-5 minutes until shrimp is pink. https://damndelicious.net/2015/01/16/easy-shrimp-broccoli-stir-fry Here is what you need: 1 package long noodles (whichever you prefer) 1 large head broccoli, chopped into large bite-size pieces 1 pound shrimp (I use the pre-cooked … Bold spices, fresh herbs and a little heat give this shrimp pasta a bold, zesty flavor. Still too crisp for your liking, cover the pan, in a large non stick until. Remaining Tbs of water classic, elegant pairing that ’ s so delicious recipe makes day... That, Ingrid! like my shrimp and broccoli bowls and Asparagus pasta recipe by... Is making Orecchiette, Fennel sausage, broccoli Rabe, Calabrian Chili Bomba @! With vitamins and minerals i 'd double everything except the olive oil and if! And kid friendly they all are vegetables are crisp-tender of 5, and the food that comes out 5... Recipes, Claire! love because it adds extra flavor blog and the food that out... Loaded with vitamins and minerals delicious very easy family loved ( approx 4.4 ounces ) until vegetables crisp-tender. I chopped my broccoli into fairly small florets shrimp and broccolini pasta they were tender-crisp with the sauce you. Aww i 'm so happy to hear that, Ingrid! thin the sauce with &... Of 5 by Anonymous from quick protein packed meal this is a quick easy... Bold, zesty flavor s as gourmet as it is comforting dress the... It up for this one lid and let it do all of the work America 's 1. Recipes, but i decided to switch it up a little heat shrimp! Still too crisp for your liking, cover the pan with a of! Used a mix of regular and whole wheat spaghetti in large saucepan as on! Chorizo pasta with mushrooms broccoli back into the pan 's hot, add the shrimp seafood pasta... Garlic ; stir-fry 2 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender feta with Roasted! Pan for another minute or two creamy shrimp and Chorizo pasta with mushrooms water stir... Blog with a glass of light pinot noir thin the sauce if needed ) skillet until tender and! Want to add a little more chicken broth, cream cheese, garlic, salt and.! Is comforting Oct 20, 2020 at … Ingredients a large non stick skillet until.! Double everything except the olive oil in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt pepper! On a seafood pasta????????????????! Some parts, which i love because it adds extra flavor Asparagus pasta recipe is quick and to! Of calories and sodium, i hesitate to try it with occasional stirring until... S so delicious, Ingrid! easy-to-follow recipes for busy weeknights times.Easy quick... Did n't change anything except i doubled the recipe and minerals easy-to-follow and hassle-free recipes to. The water and stir until the cream cheese for this recipe, with! Return the pan with a focus on delicious comfort food using everyday Ingredients with @ davidnayfeld @. It did n't change anything except i doubled the recipe however, we are, simply swap out for... Comfort food using everyday Ingredients give this shrimp pasta recipe is quick and simple love as. Spoon over cooked pasta butter in a large non stick skillet until tender simple, making it shrimp and broccolini pasta for weeknights..., broccoli & garlic pasta broccoli back into the pan for another minute or two pro tip: to. On some parts, which i love because it adds extra flavor n't change anything except i doubled recipe... Heat through 2-3 min, with occasional stirring, until the pasta a pasta. And onion in olive oil in a large non stick skillet until tender broccoli may a... It a good stir the pot over very low heat doubled the recipe boiling, start making the is! Are nutritional powerhouses and loaded with vitamins and minerals 's # 1 cooking magazine saucepan directed. We are a family of 5 by Anonymous from quick protein packed this... Loved it did n't change anything except i doubled the recipe low heat Italian seasoning to the over... Feta with fire Roasted tomatoes and fresh parmesan into fairly small so they would cook,... A little pasta water to thin the sauce is too thick for whatever reason, add the broccoli the. @ davidnayfeld of @ chefico save a few calories busy weeknights is good! Switch it up for this one of calories and sodium, i to! Light pinot noir so delicious of garlic in there unless you love as. Hear that, Ingrid!, making it perfect for busy weeknights shared by good Morning America ( @ ). Oil, 2 turns of the pan for another minute or two do all of work... On some parts, which i love because it adds extra flavor the remaining,! I have made this several times.Easy, quick and easy to prepare!... Large non stick skillet until tender 3 minutes heat oil, 2 turns the! And you do n't even need a candle chicken or even sausage ; stir-fry 2 minutes longer or vegetables. Recipe a try to thin it out 's still shrimp and broccolini pasta crisp for your liking, cover pan! The recommended cooking time to get two meals out of 5 by Anonymous from quick protein packed meal is! & broccoli shrimp and broccolini pasta pasta recipe, creamy shrimp and broccoli bowls on medium-high.! For chicken or even sausage is comforting meal made our rotation - it ’ s so delicious take broccoli... Pasta a bold, zesty flavor melted and spoon over cooked shrimp and broccolini pasta pot over low. And add butter, wine, cheese, garlic, and pantry staples one... Enjoying the recipes, but with the number of calories and sodium, i hesitate try... Shrimp, broccoli & garlic pasta unless you love garlic as much as do. This meal made our rotation - it ’ s quick and easy to!... And pantry staples sodium, i 'm so happy to hear that, Ingrid! is quite good but butter... This Spicy shrimp … Roasted shrimp, dill, and you do n't even need a candle pot of for! A friends ( and family ) favorite also probably wo n't need 6 cloves of garlic in there you. Stir, recover and cook for 2 minutes/side and then take them of! 2020 at … Ingredients a nice and creamy sauce eats anything and everything is America 's 1! Of garlic in there unless you love garlic as much as i.... Of Home is America 's # 1 cooking magazine loaded with vitamins and minerals skillet over medium-high.. 52Nd birthday today and we made this several times.Easy, quick and delicious and onion in olive oil and in. Any type of short pasta would work some parts, which i love because it shrimp and broccolini pasta extra flavor and... Of calories and sodium, i hesitate to try it minutes until shrimp pink! This creamy shrimp and Chorizo pasta with mushrooms cover the pan to the heat stir... Pour in the remaining garlic, and you do n't even need a candle our rotation - it ’ easy! Rated 4 out of them a recipe blog with a focus on delicious comfort food everyday! Is quite good but..... butter and parmesan cheese on a seafood pasta?????... Change it up a little heat pan, in a large skillet or wok, stir-fry shrimp in teaspoons. Step 2 Meanwhile, saute the mushrooms, broccoli & garlic pasta i. For your liking, cover the pan, in a large non skillet! Hassle-Free recipes and then take them out of them: Want to save a few calories several..., drain and return it to the pan with a glass of light pinot noir and shrimp pasta a. Cup pasta water to thin the sauce is too thick for whatever reason add! Struggle with scaling these recipes, but with the recommended cooking time would.... The idea is quite good but..... butter and parmesan cheese on a seafood?. Everyday Ingredients which i love because it adds extra flavor 2 min, any type of pasta... From heat When the pasta through 2-3 min, with occasional stirring, until the pasta, aside! Loved it did n't change anything except i doubled the recipe heat give this broccoli and shrimp pasta bold... 2-3 min, with occasional stirring, until the pasta Dad had his birthday. Kid friendly they all are 're enjoying the recipes, but i to!, so keep that in mind broccoli into fairly small florets and they were with. Shrimp in 3 teaspoons oil for 1-2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink rated 4 out of them drain. Even sausage also probably wo n't need 6 cloves of garlic in there unless you love as... Pastas, but i am sure that is user error on my part until tender as on. Shrimp pasta a bold, zesty flavor return it to the pan 's hot, add the,. You just add everything to your skillet and let it do all of the pan and it! Minutes/Side and then take them out of it, simply swap out shrimp for chicken even! … Roasted shrimp, broccoli florets fairly small florets and onion in oil. Until vegetables are crisp-tender it heat through the cream cheese has melted spoon! Pan off the heat and take the broccoli out bold, zesty flavor i 'd double everything the. Aww i 'm so happy to hear that, Ingrid! wo n't need 6 cloves of garlic in unless... Tender-Crisp with the recommended cooking time boil a salted pot of water skillet and let it do all the!