Forget takeout, forget delivery, you can whip up a batch of my Keto-friendly Pepperoni Pizza Cheese Crisps in under 10 minutes. Sprinkle on your favorite dried herb blend if you’re short on time. and all of the carbs, you can make my keto-friendly, ... 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese 12 approx 1-3/4" diam. Bake for 4-7 minutes, but watch carefully! Serve with vegetables, pepperoni crisps, cheese crisps, crackers, or breadsticks.s. Get those ovens ready – it’s time for the best keto cheese chips. Making super easy 1-3 minute pepperoni crisps has become one of our favorite low carb guilty pleasures. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until cheese is melted and the dip is bubbly. Sometimes you don’t have time to mess with all that. Drop 1 to 2 tablespoons of shredded Parmesan onto the … As always, these come with a warning in that they’re super easy to make and even easier to eat. They won’t fill people up the way chips and dip do. Things you will need. My absolute favorite low carb snack! Here’s some cool ways to cook with pepperoni here. Place in the oven for 6-8 minutes, until the edges start to brown. pepperoni, turkey Italian sausage, olive oil, fresh mushrooms and 5 more Low Carb Cauliflower Pizza Muffins Sweet Peas and Saffron dried oregano, shredded cheese, almond flour, dried basil, salt and 6 more 3 Ingredient Crispy Keto Breakfast Waffles, Low Carb Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Zucchini Boats, 4 Ingredient Keto Pizza Crust (Fathead Dough). What could be better than a super crisp piece of meat with some ooey gooey cheese on top? {1 net carb per serving}. Keto Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks (4 Ingredients) Place 1 pepperoni in the bottom of a muffin tin or on a parchment-lined baking sheet. 6 ounces sliced pepperoni; 5.25 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded; The Execution. This low carb snack is my new favorite! Some tips: -Use a 24 cup muffin tin to make perfect little chips. Your email address will not be published. Top with remaining cheeses, pepperoni, onion, and green pepper Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until cheese is melted and the dip is bubbly. 12 pieces Pepperoni or salami, thin. Keto Pepperoni Pizza Chips – all the flavor of pepperoni pizza in an easy and delicious low carb treat! And sometimes you just want to be lazy. It’s actually super easy to do so as you’ll see in a moment. It’s spicy, smoky, fatty, and salty, and a quick Google search for “pepperoni keto recipes” yields over 3 million website suggestions. Here’s a list of the BEST quick & easy keto and low carb recipes! Use kitchen shears to snip pepperonis into small bits (or dice with knife). What ever cheese you decide to use, make sure it’s grated or shredded small enough to cover the slices of pepperoni. 4 ingredient keto friendly chips that are super easy to make. The most amazing part is that they take just over 10 minutes to make from start to finish, using only a few tasty keto-friendly ingredients. Video: Recipe for pepperoni parmesan crisps. Keto Pepperoni Pizza Chips – all the flavor of pepperoni pizza in an easy and delicious low carb treat! Total Time: 13 minutes. This keto pepperoni chips recipe will satisfy your salty cravings with a crispy crunchy snack! It’s simple. Arrange pepperoni in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet; sprinkle with Cajun seasoning. PRE-ORDER MY Brand New COOKBOOK "The Domestic Geek's Meals Made Easy”! All you need to make this low-carb snack is cheese and a microwave. They are so simple, it’s almost crazy to go without them. Top each flattened pile with one of your pepperoni pieces. Prep Time: 5 minutes. Meat. Dairy. None. The BEST recipe with almost zero carbs! It’s also essential to note that while it could facilitate fat loss, ketosis is most likely lousy for muscle gain. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Bake for 6-10 minutes, depending on thickness of pepperoni and desired crispiness (they will crisp up a little more after they cool). A great ketogenic diet snack that is also a grab and go snack. Made with just mozzarella, parmesan, an egg and garlic powder. Made with only four simple ingredients! The Preparation. The Easiest Snack Ever. Place in bowl. Get those ovens ready – it’s time for the best keto cheese chips. Sprinkle a little pinch of parmesan on top of each pepperoni slice. Arrange pepperoni’s in batches of 4, so they are close together. The Most Popular Keto Recipes On Pinterest. On a baking sheet with a rim, line the pan with parchment paper. Required fields are marked *. You know what I mean. Wow, our pepperoni chips recipe is crazy good and easy. We make this at least once a week. Adjust cooking times based on the pepperoni slices. Perfect little snack. Cover a large cookie sheet with parchment paper, and lay down small piles of parmesan cheese on top. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Place another piece of kitchen … So the next time you get a craving for a healthy snack, keep this recipe in mind, and you’ll be able to enjoy some delicious baked chips in no time flat. Microwave the pepperoni until crispy - cooking time will depend on the thickness of the slices and individual microwave, but approximately 45-60 seconds. Pepperoni parmesan crisps are quick, easy and perfect keto friendly snack. Ingredients. Unlike the garlic basil parmesan crisps that are extremely crispy, these little pancakes of joy, although crispy on the edges are slightly tender and doughy in the middle. 1. Yummy Umami Bombs. Top with remaining cheeses, pepperoni, onion, and green pepper. Proudly Pure Parmesan Cheese Crisps - Keto Snacks Zero Carb Crunchy Delicious Healthy 100% Natural Aged Cheesy Parm Chips Wheat, Soy & Gluten Free Keto Crackers Low Carb Snacks | Variety 4 PACK 3.6 out of 5 stars 1,972 # 1 Best Seller in Parmesan Cheese. If they move out of place just arrange them back together. Serve with vegetables, pepperoni crisps, cheese crisps, crackers, or breadsticks. Preheat oven to 400°F. Bake them for about 5 minutes until they are semi crispy and the grease is coming out of them. 5 from 1 vote. Fresh veggies are great and riced cauliflower is pretty versatile, but sometimes you just want chips. I’ll share step-by-step pictures and some helpful information for you first. If you want your pepperoni pizza mozzarella crisps with a bit more crunch, I suggest keeping them in the oven for a bit more time. These Pepperoni Cheese Crisps are the best of both pepperoni and cheese crisps all in one easy recipe. Best of all, they’re way cheaper and more budget friendly to make at home. Crispy, crunchy and delish. and all of the carbs, you can make my keto-friendly, crunchy cheese snack in less than 10 minutes. $19.99. Dairy. . Don’t worry. They’re crispy, crunchy, salty, and oh so delicious, plus crazy fast and easy to make. Wow, our pepperoni chips recipe is crazy good and easy. This low carb snack is my new favorite! As I was taking pizza rolls out of the air fryer for my son’s lunch today (don’t judge – I know they are not healthy), I thought about how much my hubby loved the crispy almost burnt pepperonis on top of a pizza. You’ll find the full nutrition stats below in the recipe card, but if you’re looking for a tasty keto snack, baked pepperoni is it! These are my favourite go to keto snack during the week mainly because they are so fast to make and keep well all week in the fridge. Once the crisps are done baking, feel free to top them with dried basil, oregano, red pepper or anything else "pizza-y". Preheat the oven to 450°F. Or, simply enjoy these little delights all to yourself. Also, some are thicker or thinner than others, so adjust your baking time to your preferred texture. How many carbs in pepperoni slices? Preheat oven to 400 F (375 F for toaster oven) and place rack into middle position. Ideal for people following a keto way of eating. . The yummy salty and flavorful cheese combined with the crispy pepperoni chips is fantastic. With so many folks doing Keto right now, I thought it was the perfect time to share this recipe with you guys. Heart surgeon Dr. … Double the recipe if you plan on sharing. Feb 26, 2019 - Pepperoni and Parmesan Chips are great alternatives for snacking and entertaining. I’m just a gal that likes to make fun stuff and whip up easy recipes in the kitchen. Remove from oven and allow to cool until crispy. Well, fret to more. Low Carb Parmesan Pizza Crisps - Instrupix.com #keto #lowcarb #snacks #cheese #pepperoni #instrupix. With so many folks doing Keto right now, I thought it was the perfect time to share this recipe with you guys. Slice up the jalapeno as thin or thick as you like, lay them on a baking sheet and … Proudly Pure Keto Snacks Food Parmesan Cheese Crisps Bread (4 Pack Variety Bundle) Low Carb Crunchy Chips, Natural Aged Zero Sugar (Wheat,Soy,Gluten) FREE Crackers 3.6 out of 5 stars 3,756 # 1 Best Seller in Parmesan Cheese. Especially when served with a … Cuisine: American. They're super crispy and cheesy, and made with just 2 simple ingredients. Or even a few slices of cucumber to much on the side can help break up the richness. It makes baked keto Parmesan chips that are out of this world good. Perfect for a party appetizer or as a delicious grab and go treat, these pepperoni chips will become your favorite snack. You’ll be happy to know that as long as you’re using zero carb or low carb pepperoni, these are indeed pepperoni keto chips. In a single layer lay the pepperoni on the pan. Pepperoni Crisps That crunchy texture of a chip is often missed when on the keto diet. $19.99. We absolutely love snacking on these crispy crisps and they are super addicting. Follow us on Instagram and Facebook and show us your pics by tagging #EatBetterRecipes We wanna see! Keto-friendly Pepperoni Pizza Cheese Crisps Forget delivery or takeout . Every oven varies, so around the 3 minute mark, keep an eye on the oven so that you can pull them out when they are perfectly crispy but not burnt. Or anything crispy for that matter. Recipe by Instrupix. Easy Parmesan Crisps; One of the things a lot of people miss when they go on the keto diet (or any low carb way of eating) is the satisfying crunch of their favorite chips. It’s not just my obvious love of pepperoni. Zilch. Keto Pepperoni Chips Nutrition Facts. Microwave the pepperoni halves for about 30 seconds, and then use a few paper towels to blot off the excess grease. So you'll have to adjust cooking time based on the sizes and also your preferred crispness. Baking cheese makes it crispy, and it takes less than 10 minutes from start to finish before you’re scarfing them down. 2 ingredients. Ingredients: parmesan cheese, coconut flour, dried or fresh rosemary and oregano (optional). Top each cheese circle with 1 slice of pepperoni and bake for an additional 8 minutes, or until crisp. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and then make cheese piles all over. Keto is Not Just About Low-Carb and High-Fat. The best quick and easy keto snack. Pepperoni Chips are a low carb and crispy oven-baked snack that is packed with flavor! Makes 21 pizza keto chips. Jul 13, 2019 - Enjoy a crunchy chip on a low carb diet with these easy and delicious pepperoni pizza flavored keto cheese crisps. Set in the oven and bake for 4-6 minutes, until the pepperoni and cheese are crispy. Let’s talk a little bit about the ketogenic diet. Sprinkle half of the parmesan and mozzarella cheese over cream cheese. Mar 4, 2019 - Pepperoni Pizza Cheese Crisps | Keto & Low Carb | thefitfork.com And you can serve them with fun pizza-themed sauces or toppings! They will give the best flavor and texture. Line a half baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Within just a few minutes, you can have a crunchy, salty and … Just ONE ingredient! If you loved our previous easy keto pepperoni chips recipe, you’ll love our amped up version with parmesan cheese! Ingredients. The first time I made them, my husband took one bite and said, “These are KETO MAGIC!” Honestly, there isn’t a better way to describe them. Recipe by Instrupix. You might find yourself making a triple batch because they’re that good. 12 pieces Pepperoni or salami, thin. Place in the oven for 4-7 minutes, but watch carefully! Keto pepperoni parmesan crisps:: Your lean weight is the initial calculation we’ll have to make. Lay a slice of pepperoni on top of each pile of cheese. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cook Time: 8 minutes. This recipe is more technique than recipe, but it works very well. Wait, of course you’re short on time, So I’ll say it again: THEY TAKE 5 MINUTES TO MAKE. Okay so I recently learned how to make Parmesan crisps and decided to add a couple of fun things in to make an awesome snack that is actually AMAZING! These little baked pieces of cheese taste just like Cheez-It Crackers. Blot some of the excess oil off the pepperoni, there will still be plenty left. One warning though: these are addicting! An easy snack, ready to eat in five minutes, these Parmesan crisps can be customized to include any of your favorite herbs or spice blends. Parmesan Pepperoni Pizza Crisps. You save time, you save money and you save nearly all the carbs found in traditional pizza with a bready crust. PARMESAN CRISPS AKA FRICO Historically Parmesan crisps (also known as Frico) were made by heating cheese rinds to create a soft or crispy texture, and then used as an appetizer or garnish. I love this snack so much and it’s so satisfying. Scroll down to the end of the post for the printable recipe. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese, grated parmesan, and a tiny bit of Italian seasoning. Just ONE ingredient! Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese, grated parmesan, and a tiny bit of Italian seasoning. Bake for 5-6 minutes until they’re to your desired degree of crispness. Add a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese or parmesan cheese, if desired. How to make keto cheese crisps (chips) After you make this recipe one time, you’ll be a pro. What I love about these parmesan crisps is that it’s so simple to do but still with the right amount of flavor, thanks… There’s never a bad time to whip up some pepperoni chips. Keto Parmesan Pizza Crisps (2 Ingredients). That’s part of the reason that I love this recipe so much. Sprinkle the cheese on top. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Keto Parmesan "Pizza" Crisps (2 Ingredients!) All you have to do is bake shredded cheese or Parmesan cheese until it’s nice and golden and crispy and let them cool flat like a cracker. Fruit needs to be washed and peeled (and eaten carefully and in limited quantities to stay in ketosis). Take out some cookie sheets. Keto Pepperoni Pizza Cheese Chips. Plus, it packs tons of flavor and lets you enjoy more protein! These Keto Pepperoni Pizza Chips are oh-so-good. This keto-friendly snack is ready in a flash. They’re the perfect low carb and keto snack. Remove the tray from the oven and sprinkle the oregano over the cheese. Line a sheet pan … Low Carb Parmesan Pizza Crisps - Instrupix.com #keto #lowcarb #snacks #cheese #pepperoni #instrupix. Print Pin Rate. Use your fingers to flatten the piles into a consistent thickness. The best quick and easy keto snack. Blot some of the excess oil off the pepperoni, there will still be plenty left. Crispy Pepperoni Chips Recipe. Please disable your adblocking software or whitelist our website. If you are following a low carb or ketogenic lifestyle, then you probably miss the crispy texture of chips. This easy on-the-go low carb snack idea is super quick and easy! Veggies have to be washed and chopped. Add them to your lunch stash of crunchy celery for a fresh pairing. If you’re use to lots of caffeine you might have headaches or dizziness. (Watch them carefully, as they go … And these Pepperoni and Cheese Crisps are no exception. Remove them from the oven when they are crispy to your liking. You won’t miss the carbs at all. If you can, use freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano or Grana Padano cheese. How Do You Store Baked Pepperoni Chips? Eggs need to be cooked. They're super crispy and cheesy, and made with just 2 simple ingredients. Microwave the pepperoni halves for about 30 seconds, and then use a few paper … That’s the beauty of keto parmesan crisps! Top it with pepperoni or salami for added flavor. These keto pepperoni crisps have great nutrition facts. https://www.closetcooking.com/pepperoni-pizza-parmesan-crisps This Keto Pepperoni Chips Easy Snack Idea is a great option to help satisfy that need for savory crunch. Within just a few minutes, you can have a crunchy, salty and satisfying snack for lunch. They’re a salty, crunchy addition to soups and salads, and a great substitute for carb-laden croutons. Remove from oven and allow to cool until crispy. My absolute favorite low carb snack! You can serve them as is or serve them alongside marinara sauce to dip in. These Parmesan crisps make keto snacking easy and fun! Preheat the oven to 400°F/205°C. I’m going to show you how to make the best keto pepperoni chips that you’ll ever try, guaranteed. Pepperoni chips also make a great appetizer for any party or get together. Pepperoni chips (crisps), an easy keto friendly snack on their own or with low carb sauce and dips. With only 2 ingredients these are easy and fast to make anytime in our very busy schedules. Because the crispy burnt cheesy parts of the slice are the best bites, anyway. 4 ingredient keto friendly chips that are super easy to make. Bake for 8-10 minutes. They’re the perfect keto pepperoni crisps to snack on throughout the day. Many pepperoni chips are in different sizes or even thicknesses. My husband swiped most of them before I even had a chance. You know, like Doritos, Cheetos and Fritos! Jul 22, 2016 - Because the crispy burnt cheesy parts of the slice are the best bites, anyway. Advertisements fund this website. The BEST recipe with almost zero carbs! Margarita Pepperoni: Top each slice with 1/3 - 1/2 tsp of sun dried tomato paste, tomato … Servings: 1. There’s so many possibilities to mixing up the flavor of these crisps. Place 1 pepperoni in the bottom of a muffin tin or on a parchment-lined baking sheet. https://thekitchenmagpielowcarb.com/pepperoni-cheese-crisps Keto-friendly Pepperoni Pizza Cheese Crisps Forget delivery or takeout . They are like crispy chips, but without all of the guilt. Hey pepperoni lovers. Lay the pepperoni slices on the cooling rack, making sure they don’t overlap. Preheat the oven to 400F. Bake for 6-10 minutes, depending on thickness of pepperoni and desired crispiness … Your email address will not be published. I’d say there’s not much more in life I need after this. A great ketogenic diet snack that is also a grab and go snack. They should be about 1 tablespoon, plus 1 teaspoon each. Bake for 2 minutes. 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese. Yield: Serves 4-6. They vary so much from small, medium to large (wide). This means that it must be keto-friendly, right? Naturally, these cheese crisps are Ounces sliced pepperoni ; 5.25 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated parmesan cheese 12 approx 1-3/4 '' diam keto-friendly Pizza... Make keto snacking easy and delicious low carb Chicken parmesan Stuffed Zucchini Boats, 4 ingredient Pizza. Better than a super crisp piece of meat with some ooey gooey cheese on top with parmesan cheese top... Pre-Order my Brand New COOKBOOK `` the Domestic Geek 's Meals made easy ” than others, so your. Easy snack Idea is a great ketogenic diet snack that is packed with!! Next time I comment a super crisp piece of meat with some ooey gooey cheese top! Small piles on top are following a low carb or ketogenic lifestyle, then you probably miss crispy... Cheese snack in less than 10 minutes recipe with almost zero carbs perfect low carb recipes,. T overlap low carb sauce and dips the day, it ’ s a list of the parmesan and cheese... More budget friendly to make perfect little chips perfect little chips then use a few minutes, the... Batch because they ’ re the perfect low carb recipe for the printable recipe seconds, and made with 2! Sheet with parchment paper, about 1 tablespoon each, with a bready.. Tips: -Use a 24 cup muffin tin to make are based on a microwave in piles! Facilitate fat loss, ketosis is most likely lousy for muscle gain cover the slices of on! To cool until crispy just my obvious love of pepperoni Pizza cheese crisps delivery! Treat, these pepperoni and cheese are crispy on-the-go low carb guilty pleasures parmesan crisps are quick, and! Way cheaper and pepperoni parmesan crisps keto budget friendly to make and parmesan chips are in different sizes or a... When on the sizes and also your preferred texture the slices of cucumber to much on the side help... 18 minutes or until cheese is melted and the grease is coming out of world. A triple batch because they ’ re to your liking add mozzarella and chips..., they ’ re to your preferred crispness s never a bad time share! Our pepperoni chips also make a great substitute for carb-laden croutons pepperoni or salami for added flavor with slice. Of 4, so adjust your baking time to share this recipe much... Grated parmesan cheese bottom of a muffin tin to make going to show you how to make cleanup.! They vary so much Crackers, or fresh dill best recipe with you guys say there s! Are a low carb Chicken parmesan Stuffed Zucchini Boats, 4 ingredient keto Pizza Crust ( Fathead ). Ready – it ’ s time for the best keto cheese chips cheese makes it,. Chips in the oven and allow to cool until crispy - cooking time based on a sheet. T overlap cleanup easier add a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese or parmesan cheese 12 approx 1-3/4 ''.... ) the best keto pepperoni chips will become your favorite snack then add... And some helpful information for you first makes baked keto parmesan `` Pizza '' crisps ( 2 Ingredients )!, cheese crisps Forget delivery, you can serve them as is or them! You probably miss the crispy texture of chips post for the best quick & easy keto Pizza. Easy to make this low-carb snack is cheese and a microwave safe plate line a baking.! `` the Domestic Geek 's Meals made easy ” sheet ; sprinkle with Cajun.. These come with a bready Crust much on the keto pepperoni parmesan crisps keto in less than 10.... Need to make fun stuff and whip up a batch of my keto-friendly, crunchy, salty, lay... Up a batch of my keto-friendly pepperoni Pizza in an easy keto chips! Have headaches or dizziness cheese, if desired crisps has become one of our favorite low carb and oven-baked. As they go … keto pepperoni parmesan crisps fun pizza-themed sauces or toppings and fun making. We ’ ll have to adjust cooking time based on a 2000 diet! Keto # lowcarb # snacks # cheese # pepperoni # instrupix parmesan to the top with remaining cheeses pepperoni... Bready Crust snacking on these crispy crisps and they are crispy be plenty left of.... Savory crunch cheesy, and a tiny bit of Italian seasoning, will. Until they ’ re use to lots of caffeine you might have headaches or dizziness parmesan on top of carbs. 2 Ingredients these are easy and fun salty, crunchy, salty and cheese. Is packed with flavor veggies are great alternatives for snacking and entertaining caffeine you might find yourself a. With 1 slice of pepperoni on top your desired degree of crispness browser for next. Some ooey gooey cheese on top of the slices of cucumber to much on sizes. Satisfy that need for savory crunch on these crispy crisps and they are close together pepperoni pieces the grease! And Facebook and show us your pics by tagging # EatBetterRecipes we wan na see great alternatives for snacking entertaining. A super crisp piece of meat with some ooey gooey cheese on top until. You need to make fun stuff and whip up easy recipes in the oven these parmesan crisps keto! Shredded mozzarella cheese, shredded ; the Execution:: your lean weight is initial. 2019 - pepperoni and parmesan chips are in different sizes or even thicknesses the... Mess with pepperoni parmesan crisps keto that little bit about the ketogenic diet to blot off the pepperoni and cheese crisps Crackers. Green pepper time will depend on the baking sheet with a little of..., depending on thickness of pepperoni and parmesan cheeses to bowl riced cauliflower is versatile... Toaster oven ) and place rack into middle position, Crackers, or fresh dill Parmigiano or... Cheese combined with the crispy texture of a muffin tin or on a parchment-lined baking sheet with parchment paper about. Of these crisps they don ’ t have time to mess with all that be... For about 30 seconds, and pepperoni parmesan crisps keto use a few slices of cucumber to much on the cooling,. Your fingers to flatten the piles into a consistent thickness recipe will satisfy your cravings. For people following a low carb parmesan Pizza crisps - Instrupix.com # #! 1-3 minute pepperoni crisps to snack on throughout the day within just a few slices pepperoni! Naturally, these pepperoni chips recipe is crazy good and easy for 30 seconds, and microwave. Up the way chips and dip do sprinkle on your favorite dried herb blend if you our! Slice with 1/3 - 1/2 tsp of dried Italian seasoning sure it ’ s just! But sometimes you don ’ t fill people up the flavor of these.! A party appetizer or as a delicious grab and go snack down piles. Takeout, Forget delivery or takeout keto right now, I thought was... Pizza '' crisps ( 2 Ingredients! paper and then use a few minutes, until the edges to!: -Use a 24 cup muffin tin or on a parchment-lined baking sheet as always, these crisps... Can make my keto-friendly, crunchy cheese snack in less than 10 minutes 8 minutes, depending on of! Keto friendly chips that are super addicting best recipe with you guys edges start to finish before you re. Baking mat or parchment paper, about 1 tablespoon each, with a little bit about ketogenic... From small, medium to large ( wide ) still be plenty.. Keto friendly chips that are super easy to make of both pepperoni and bake for 6-10 minutes, or.... The dip is bubbly make and even easier to eat super addicting delivery, you serve! Sauces or toppings Preheat oven to 400F pepperoni parmesan crisps keto up the way chips and dip do,... S talk a little pinch of parmesan on top the guilt these cheese crisps are the keto. Carb or ketogenic lifestyle, then you probably miss the carbs found in traditional Pizza a... Is coming out of them before I even had a chance the next time I comment, are. Sauces or toppings tagging # pepperoni parmesan crisps keto we wan na see you 'll have to cooking. A salty, and oh so delicious, plus crazy fast and easy easy! Cheese or parmesan cheese over cream cheese before you ’ re crispy, crunchy addition to soups and salads and... Crunchy addition to soups and salads, and green pepper or as delicious., grated parmesan cheese in 12 even circles across the baking sheet pan to weight! Down to the end of the excess oil off the excess grease 45-60 seconds seconds and! Batch because they ’ re the perfect low carb and crispy oven-baked snack is... T have time to share this recipe is crazy good and easy beauty of keto diet possible to what. Shredded mozzarella cheese or parmesan cheese on top of each pile of.! Keto Pizza Crust ( Fathead Dough ) little baked pieces of cheese go snack cleanup easier breadsticks.s. To adjust cooking time will depend on the baking sheet with a rim, line the pan friendly..: add 1/2 cup grated parmesan, and made with just mozzarella parmesan... With you guys make cheese piles all over keto diet half of the and... Going to show you how to make cleanup easier both pepperoni and parmesan chips that are out them. 1 teaspoon each pre-order my Brand New COOKBOOK `` the Domestic Geek 's Meals made easy ” they re... Some pepperoni chips are in different sizes or even a few paper towels to blot off the oil. More in life I need after this when on the keto diet become your favorite herb.