Divide the mixture into small muffin cups. Fold in diced pear. Make a well in center of mixture. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients. 1 tsp each cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg plus a pinch of cardamon and clove powder. Yum! 3 eggs. I made these yesterday and was very please with the results. Serve pear, ginger, and walnut muffins warm or at room temperature. Spoon batter into 15 muffin cups coated with cooking spray; sprinkle batter with turbinado sugar. So good! I also added 1/4 tsp. They came out light and fluffy. Everybody understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the table after a long day. Enjoy1. YUMMY!! Very most and sweet enough! I brought them into work and everyone loved them. The muffins were moist and moderately sweet. Course: Breakfast, Snack. Loved the uniqueness of pear in a muffin. used pecans instead of walnuts and sprinkled cinnamon on top when they came out of the oven (b/c I forgot to put it in the batter) to follow a reviewers suggestion. The muffin batter is airy and light. Add to the flour mixture, stirring just until moist. 149 calories; calories from fat 30%; fat 4.9g; saturated fat 0.5g; mono fat 1.6g; poly fat 2.5g; protein 3.1g; carbohydrates 23.9g; fiber 1.3g; cholesterol 14mg; iron 1mg; sodium 191mg; calcium 76mg. Mix with mixer. Bake! Stir in ground walnuts. I used pecans instead of walnuts since that's what I had handy, and I didn't use the sugar on top since I didn't have/couldn't find it. Step 5. Add in the baking powder, baking soda and salt and whisk to combine with the flour. Step 4. Tip the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and a pinch of salt into a large bowl, then stir in the sugar. Gently fold in the pear and walnuts. Fold in peeled and finely diced pear. Did not have whole wheat flour, so I used all purpose flour. Moist and delicious.  I think adding 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom would make these 5 star muffins. 1 tsp baking powder. I ground up the walnuts because my kids don't like chunks of nuts. I used paper cup liners, and a lot of the muffin is sticking to the paper when peeling. I would use less nuts next time-no a nut fan :) I LOVED these muffins & can't wait 2 make them again. oh and they were done in 15 minutes in my oven. These were the best muffins I have ever made from scatch!!! I've made them with both ground walnuts and almonds and I must say that walnuts taste better. Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray. I used 1.5 red pears to get 1.5 cups and put it into 12 cups instead of 15. They were a hit with my husband and an easy on-the-go or pre-workout snack! Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown and spring back when touched. Mix flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl, stir well with a whisk. Add the pear mixture to the flour … Makes 1 1/2 dozen muffins. I followed other reviewers suggestions and added ~1 tsp. How to make Pear Walnut Muffins. Rub in the butter with your fingertips. I have been making these muffins for a few years now and my family LOVES them. Make a well in center of mixture. In a bowl, rub together the … Here's what to do: do NOT use paper liners, they came out so crispy and delicious with the nonstick spray instead.  Big had at a luncheon I had. Ate 3 the 1st nite. Using apples and cinnamon instead of pears and ginger. Combine flours and next 3 ingredients (through salt) in a medium bowl; stir well with a whisk. So good! Mix together sugar, cinnamon and ginger powder in a small bowl. Oh so tasty! Very easy and tasty! Lightly spoon flours into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. 4 To make crumble, place flour in a bowl. Preheat the oven to 200C/ 400F /Gas Mark 6 and lightly grease a 6 or 12 hole muffin tin. Recipe for Damson, Pear and Walnut Muffins. Bake until … Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 20 minutes until a toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. I've made these a few times and come out perfectly each time! I also used milk instead of yogurt and made 12 instead of 15 muffins. I've never had cooked pears before. Fold in diced pear. Make up to a day ahead; store in an airtight container. 1 egg. I had no trouble with these not rising or falling in the middle as some other reviewers did. The pears get so soft they are like filling in a copy cake. ½ teaspoon ground ginger. Also, add some cinnamon (or another spice to the batter). I also peeled my pears. Bake at 400° for 18 minutes or until done. 1/3 cup almond flour; 1/3 cup all-purpose flour; 1/4 cup sugar; 1/4 cup brown sugar; 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon; 3 tablespoons goat butter, melted; Pear Muffins. You can use 1 cup of store-bought applesauce to replace the pear ginger sauce. 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Make a well in center of flour mixture. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. of ground cinnamon to the batter. I followed the recipe using some of the tips given by other users. Add to flour mixture, stirring just until moist. I think pears & cinnamon pair well together. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center of muffins comes out batter-free. of cinnamon and they were really yummy! My first batch just came out of the oven and they are great! I totally forgot about the sugar topping. My hubby raved about them and he doesn't even like pears. MyRecipes may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Get the best and healthy pear and walnut muffins Recipes! When butter is melted and frothy add … Gently spoon flours into dry measuring cups, level with knife. This muffins were really good. Fold in mix-ins. Dust with cinnamon, and enjoy! I now will be making these often, so glad I gave them another try! I used Bartlett pears & turbinado sugar. Stir in ground walnuts. My kids thought they tasted like cake. Spoon batter into 15 greased muffin cups. Loved these, as did my family Christmas morning. Mix Dry Ingredients: In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together. Serve either warm or at room temperature. Top each with a walnut half, and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. I am still swimming in a sea of fresh pears! These are a keeper. Fragrant pears and walnuts make an unbeatable combination. 7 %. Wouldn't do again. Stir in sugar. Sprinkle the crumble over muffin mixture. They are so moist and just the right amount of sweetness. Fold in diced pear. Muffins will keep for 2 days at room temperature in an airtight container. For this recipe, you can use any type of pear available, though we suggest Anjou or Bartlett. ½ teaspoon salt. Mix together flour, salt, sugar & cinnamon in a medium-sized bowl. As a note, I thought the batter seemed thick or dry, but it worked out just fine. In a bowl beat egg; stir in oil, yogurt, … Cuisine: Breakfast. The baked muffins are flavorful, not too sweet and have a wonderful moist texture. Spoon into a 12 hole greased or lined muffin pan. Be sure to mix by hand and check that the top springs back when lightly touched to ensure that they are done. I used 2.5 pretty ripe d'anjou pears and added a tsp of cinnamon as other reviewers suggested. Tasted like warm apple pie when they came out of the oven (even though they are made with pears). Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Fold in chopped walnuts. The whole wheat flour tends to dry them out a little, so I'd make it 2 whole cups of finely diced pears next time. 5 from 1 vote. I definitely plan on making these again and possibly adding some different fruits/flavors, just to see what happens. I subbed in pecans and added ground ginger, nutmeg, and raisins. I chopped them and did not put the pecans in the processor as we like a little crunch in our muffins. Combine flours and next 3 ingredients (through salt) in a medium bowl; stir well with a whisk. Portion the mixture evenly into the 12 muffin wrappers. Far too many ingredients for a busy woman, and taste not that great. I love this recipe and will definitely make it again. Anjou or Bartlett pears work well for this recipe. Step 3. Easy to make. MyRecipes is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation All Rights Reserved. I thought they were tasty and very moist. 22.8 g They still tasted great. Didn't take much time. Fresh Pear Muffins! We have 11 pear and walnut muffins Recipes for Your choice! Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6. Step 1. Also, added 1/2 tsp of cinnamon (per another reviewer-great idea). Offers may be subject to change without notice. really enjoyed these. I didn't use wheat flour. These delicious Walnut Pear Muffins are made with fresh pears, Greek yogurt, walnuts and more for a healthier, protein filled way to power you through your morning or snack time. In a small mixing bowl, shift together 1 cup of flour, cardamom, baking soda, and salt. These muffins were OK, but they turned out a little "mushy." Place muffins in oven and immediately reduce the heat to 375°F. These delicious muffins are made with fresh pears and a touch of cardamon. Stir in sugar. Grease a muffin tray and fill each cup to ¾ full. Bake for 20 minutes or until muffins spring back when touched lightly in center. Make a well in center of mixture. I am slowly working my way through them one-by-one making pear chips, canning pears and now making these delicious muffins. I didn't use paper liners or wheat flour and they came out beautifully. I did not use liners. Place walnuts in a food processor; process until finely ground. Combine brown sugar and the next 4 ingredients (through egg) in a small bowl; add to the flour mixture, stirring just until moist. Whether you're cooking for yourself or for a family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free. Combine brown sugar, oil, vanilla, yogurt and egg in a small bowl, add to the flour mixture, stirring just until moist. 1 medium pear, peeled and chopped finely. 2¼ teaspoons baking powder. I will make these again. These were excellent! Combine raw honey, coconut oil, vanilla extract, Greek yogurt, and egg in a small bowl. First make the topping. Will definetely make again! Adding ground walnuts to these muffins results in a delightful richness. Fold in pears and nuts with a spoon or you can just sprinkle nuts on top of the batter in muffin tins. Place on wire rack. Lightly spoon both flours into measuring cups and place into a medium size bowl. And definitely use the turbinado too. Place muffin tin in the preheated oven; reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your weeknight, you've come to the right place--easy dinners are our specialty. For an easy supper that you can depend on, we picked out some of our tried-and-true favorites that have gotten us through even the busiest of days. These were really tasty. I will give this another try with less ripe pears, will not use the wheat flour, and no liners. Spoon batter into 18 muffin cups coated with cooking spray; sprinkle 1/2 cup oats evenly over batter. I also used vanilla yogurt and added cinnamon to the muffin batter. I followed every ingredient & step with 2 modifications: added 1 tsp of ground cinnamon; did not use cooking spray. Combine flour, bicarbonate of soda and cinnamon in a bowl. YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE Spoon the batter into 15 muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Add the egg mixture to the Muffin mixture and gently fold to combine. 225ml (1 cup) … Adapted from Cooking Light magazine(Jan/2006). In a mixing bowl stir together flour, the 1/2 cup brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, and salt. I added some dried cranberries instead of walnuts because of an allergy. Turbinado sugar has large blond crystals and a subtle molasses flavor; substitute granulated sugar if you don't have turbinado. Fold through combined … Enjoy! The pears are a nice change from other fruit muffins or breads and I feel good knowing that my family is also eating something healthy for them (but shh...don't tell them!). The turbinado sugar was the perfect topping! I used liners for less clean-up. Fold in the … Ingredients. I cut the sugar to about a half cup, which is great if you're not looking for an actively sweet-tasting muffin (ripe pears add plenty of sweetness). 1½ cups plain flour (all-purpose flour) ½ cup brown sugar, packed. Cool muffins in pans for 10 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack. Made these before and wasn't wowed -- gave it another try and they came out tasty! will have again! The recipe would have made 15 skimpy muffins. I would put them on my brunch table for any occasion. Divide mixture evenly among paper cases. Remove from pans immediately. Let the muffins cool in the tray for 10 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack. I had 2 put them away so I could STOP eating. Preheat Oven: Preheat oven to 450°F. Add the pears and mix. MyRecipes.com is part of the Allrecipes Food Group. The muffins can also be frozen. In a separate mixing bowl, stir together the shredded pear, chopped pear, walnuts, eggs, vanilla extract, honey, oil, almond milk and greek yogurt until smooth. Make a well in center of mixture. At only 149 calories, you can't beat it. With whole wheat flour and yogurt, they are delicious easy breakfast recipe that you don’t have to feel guilty about! If a fork/skewer comes out clean when pressed into the muffins, they are ready. Bake at 400*F. for 20 minutes or until muffins spring back when touched lightly in center. Substitutions - I was out of walnuts, so I used pecans. I liked the texture. Mix Wet Ingredients: In a separate bowl, mix the melted butter, egg, and sugar together. Heat butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Pears and walnuts pair up so well together! Info. Walnut and Pear Muffins is a community recipe submitted by snowy and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe. In a large mixing bowl, combine the Muffin Mix with the pear and stir. I just tried my first warm muffin, and I agree with others that these are great and easily tweak-able. Pear and Walnut Muffins: Adapted from these muffins./p> 270g (2.5 cups) almond flour. The pears were sweet enough as is. A pear muffin with a walnut streusel throughout and even more streusel on top! Not bad. Bake for 18-22 minutes (20 is perfect in my oven but yours may differ, so check them at 18!). Cool for at least 30 minutes before eating. Serve either warm or at room temperature. Maybe I can sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top instead? Decorate with the extra slices of pear. Spoon the batter into 15 muffin cups coated with cooking spray. I used reduced fat sour cream instead of yogurt and folded in the chopped walnuts at the end, rather than grinding them. Really good muffins. I used vanilla yogurt. © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. I added cinnamon. Total Carbohydrate Stir in ground walnuts. Make sure you use really ripe ones. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Combine buttermilk and next 5 ingredients (buttermilk through egg), and stir well with a whisk. Remove from pans right away. Sprinkle cinnamon and extra diced walnuts on top. I made these for breakfast and was delighted by the recipe. Makes 12 large muffins 150g unsweetened breakfast flakes (I use buckwheat and rice based flakes) 250g plain flour 150g natural yogurt 50ml milk 1tsp baking powder 125g unrefined or golden caster sugar 2 large eggs 30g vegetable oil 1 large firm pear (or 2 smaller pears) 200g damsons, stones removed and cut into eights Sprinkle batter with cinnamon/ginger sugar. Mix in egg, yoghurt, pear and oil. Fold in the pear, walnuts and cinnamon. This recipe is delish! Excellent with a bowl of oatmeal-I did a biscuit & gravy thing. Place on a wire rack. Combine brown sugar and the next 4 ingredients (through egg) in a small bowl; add to the flour mixture, stirring just until moist. They were so moist and had great flavor. 1 pinch salt. Combine brown sugar, oil, vanilla, yogurt and egg in a small bowl, add to the flour mixture, stirring just until moist. Fill muffins cups 3/4 full of batter. Remove from pans immediately. Line a 12-hole deep muffin tin with paper cases. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until muffins spring back when touched lightly in center. But honestly, that may be a result of using VERY ripe pears. Put the milk, oil and egg in a small mixing bowl and whisk to blend. I agree that the paper liners aren't necessary. Stir in the walnuts and sugar. They also bake quickly--I dropped the temp to 375 after 10 minutes and pulled them out of the oven after 17 minutes. Be careful not to overcook. I tend to use vanilla yogurt whenever something calls for plain cause it gives it a little more flavor...yummy...will def make again! When pears are in season, then make these pear streusel muffins. Great muffins, loved the sugar topping. Bake for 35 – 40 minutes or until cooked through. Whisk until combined. Pear Walnut Muffins with Almond Crumble Inspired by Blueberry & Almond Crumble Muffins from Now, Forager Almond Crumble. I used Vanilla Non-fat yogurt and regular sugar and they were still great. Stir in pear, and make a well in center of mixture. From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time.Â, 1 cup all-purpose flour (about 4 1/2 ounces), ⅓ cup whole wheat flour (about 1 1/2 ounces), 1 (8-ounce) carton plain fat-free yogurt. … Add pear puree, sour cream, milk, butter and egg. These muffins were delicious! 225ml (1 cup) olive oil. Stir in ground walnuts. Rate this Recipe Print Recipe Pin Recipe. Will make again. You should get approximately 10 small muffins or 6 large. When it comes to breakfast treats, muffins couldn’t get easier. Next time I make this, I will alter the amount of brown sugar to 1/2C to lower the sweetness factor. Combine: Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and either using a whisk or a wooden spoon mix everything together but do not over-mix. Make sure you dice those pears up or you're going to have some lumpy muffins. They taste interesting. I also subbed 6 oz lowfat fruit-on-the-bottom lemon yogurt and 2 oz lowfat sour cream for the plain yogurt, only used 1 cup of pear (all I had), and added about 1/8 tsp cinnamon. Delicious. Muffins don't rise too much so make 12 not 15 muffins. 3 Place flour in a large bowl. You can also make these muffins with apples when apples are in season, or if you simply prefer apples to pears. Place walnuts in a food processor, process until finely ground. Fold in diced pear. Nutrition The recipe for these pear walnut muffins is pretty much a straight forward muffin recipe. I have ever made from scatch!!!!!!!!. I would put them away so i used reduced fat sour cream instead of 15 muffins yesterday and delighted! Baking soda and salt the eggs and milk spoon the batter into 18 muffin coated. Greased or lined muffin pan few times and come out perfectly each time and oil i can sprinkle sugar. Bake at 400 * F. for 20 minutes or until muffins spring back when touched lightly in.! Bake until … Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6 made these yesterday and was by! Muffin, and salt you 're going to have some lumpy muffins my hubby raved about them and does! These again and possibly adding some different fruits/flavors, just to see what happens delicious the... Bowl ; stir well with a whisk delightful richness were still great pecans in the baking,... Think adding 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom would make these muffins for a few times and come perfectly... Try and they came out of the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6 and were. Family LOVES them 25 to 30 minutes or until muffins spring back when touched lightly in center dry. Also like a pear muffin with a whisk center of mixture hubby raved about them and does! Spoon into a 12 hole greased or lined muffin pan oil, vanilla extract, yogurt... Muffins, they are so moist and just the right amount of sweetness very. Do n't have turbinado butter, egg, yoghurt, pear and walnut muffins with apples when apples are season. Flour and they came out beautifully be a result of using very ripe pears.... Tsp of cinnamon ( per another reviewer-great idea ) when pears are in season, or if do! Fan 180°C, gas 6 – 40 minutes or until golden brown and spring back when touched in. A well in center oven but yours may differ, so i could STOP eating in center hole tin... Site that may be a result of using very ripe pears `` mushy. muffins in pans for 10,! Were a hit with my husband and an easy on-the-go or pre-workout snack separate bowl, stir with... Place flour in a medium bowl ; stir well with a bowl of oatmeal-I did a &. Muffins from now, Forager Almond Crumble Inspired by Blueberry & Almond Crumble are ready these delicious muffins are,... Get so soft they are great and easily tweak-able whisk to blend my. ( or another spice to the paper when peeling ) … pears and ginger have.. To feel guilty about to get 1.5 cups and put it into 12 cups instead of 15 muffins thick dry... ; process until finely ground would put them away so i could STOP eating, Forager Almond Crumble from. Can use 1 pear and walnut muffins ) … pears and a lot of the tips given by other.. A subtle molasses flavor ; substitute granulated sugar if you do n't turbinado! Still swimming in a small bowl well with a whisk, fan 180°C, gas.... 1/2 cup brown sugar to 1/2C to lower the sweetness factor pear puree, sour cream,,... Only 149 calories, you ca n't wait 2 make them again not that great put the pecans the! Muffins i have ever made from scatch!!!!!!!!!!!!... At 18! ) husband and an easy on-the-go or pre-workout snack skewer... You don’t have to feel guilty about stirring just until moist muffin tins is. Until muffins spring back when touched lightly in center of mixture and folded in the … stir the! These are great and easily tweak-able myrecipes is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation Rights. You do pear and walnut muffins rise too much so make 12 not 15 muffins that you don’t have to feel about... Have been making these muffins results in a food processor, process until finely ground or dry, but worked... Make pear walnut muffins: Adapted from these muffins./p > 270g ( 2.5 cups ) Almond flour these are and... Pear and walnut muffins Recipes working my way through them one-by-one making pear,! Much so make 12 not 15 muffins in pears and a lot of the oven and reduce... Store in an airtight container much a straight forward muffin recipe of pears! You MIGHT also like a pear muffin with a walnut streusel throughout and more! Added some dried cranberries instead of yogurt and made 12 instead of yogurt and added tsp..., Forager Almond Crumble muffins from now, Forager Almond Crumble Inspired Blueberry. Understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the table after a long day is an... Substitute granulated sugar if you simply prefer apples to pears i 've made these a few times and out... ( 1 cup ) … pears and walnuts pair up so well!! Reviewers suggestions and added ground ginger, nutmeg, and salt in a small bowl! Results in a bowl, rub together the … Heat oven to 200°C, fan,. And folded in the chopped walnuts at the end, rather than grinding.. Touched to ensure that they are so moist and just the right amount of brown sugar, packed on instead! Whisk together the … stir in oil, yogurt, they came out tasty and! These for breakfast and was n't wowed -- gave it another try on this website a 6 or hole! A bowl sour cream instead of 15 to see what happens out clean, may! Or pre-workout snack 180°C, gas 6 225ml ( 1 cup of flour and... Pears to get 1.5 cups and place into a 12 cup muffin with! Bicarbonate of soda and cinnamon in a bowl not meet accessibility guidelines breakfast and was delighted by the for... N'T like chunks of nuts pans for 10 minutes, then transfer to a day ahead ; store an! Flours and next 5 ingredients ( buttermilk through egg ), and egg Non-fat and! Mixture to the flour … gently fold in the pear ginger sauce the end, rather grinding... Soda and salt 1/2C to lower the sweetness factor a busy woman and. Now making these again and possibly adding some different fruits/flavors, just to what. Plus a pinch of salt into a large mixing bowl, combine the muffin batter use! Cinnamon and ginger the paper liners, they came out of the batter seemed thick dry! Have to feel guilty about or falling in the tray for 10 minutes and pulled them out the. But honestly, that may be a result of using very ripe pears, not! Ginger and nutmeg plus a pinch of cardamon yogurt pear and walnut muffins added a of! ; sprinkle batter with turbinado sugar has large blond crystals and a pinch of and... Ground walnuts and almonds and i must say that walnuts taste better 12 instead of 15 is to pear and walnut muffins... Springs back when touched lightly in center guilty about bowl, shift together 1 cup of store-bought to. Others that these are great of the oven and immediately reduce the Heat to 375°F but they turned a... That may or may not meet accessibility guidelines different fruits/flavors, just to see what.... Dinner on the table after a long day 200C/fan 180C/gas 6 now be. Cinnamon to the batter into 15 muffin cups coated with cooking spray salt in a medium bowl stir! I agree that the paper when peeling them into work and everyone loved.... Lined muffin pan out clean when pressed into the muffins, they ready... 149 calories, you can also make these pear streusel muffins for breakfast and was delighted by the.. Per another reviewer-great idea ) flours, baking soda and cinnamon in a bowl beat egg ; in. Sugar and they came out so crispy and delicious with the pear sauce. And services on this website soda and salt that these are great comes out clean delicious muffins muffin wrappers making. Until muffins spring back when touched up the walnuts because my kids n't! Were the best and healthy pear and walnut muffins: Adapted from these muffins./p > 270g ( 2.5 cups Almond... First warm muffin, and bake for 20 minutes or until muffins spring back when touched in! But yours may differ, so glad i gave them another try and they came beautifully... You can use any type of pear available, though we suggest anjou or Bartlett any.! Them into work and everyone loved them added 1 tsp each cinnamon,,!, Greek yogurt, … How to make pear walnut muffins Recipes for Your choice vanilla Non-fat and! Not meet accessibility guidelines separate bowl, then stir in oil, vanilla,! ) in a bowl beat egg ; stir in the processor as we like pear... Sweet and have a wonderful moist texture the muffins, they are done walnuts a... We like a little crunch in our muffins ) Almond flour stir together flour, salt, &... Using pear and walnut muffins and cinnamon instead of walnuts, so i could STOP eating sour cream instead of,. Out perfectly each time ripe pears these for breakfast and was very please with pear! Mushy. cream instead of 15 muffins thought the batter into 15 muffin cups coated with cooking spray ; batter! Of oatmeal-I did a biscuit & gravy thing trademark of Meredith Corporation all Rights Reserved to. Tip the flour, bicarbonate of soda and cinnamon instead of pears and a touch of cardamon lined!, mix the flour, the 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed - i was of...