Directions to use: Just use like your normal shampoo. Websites, E-Mail Services Schools, Hyderabad Butter, Meat And in Chennai, Tour Operators in Noida, Projects in Greater Your review should be at least 50 words. Your email address will not be published. New Pantene Hair Fall Control Shampoo lathers nicely and cleanses the scalp thoroughly. Invoicing Developers, Satna Builders and Did the opposite of what it claims to do. Spas, Bangalore Resorts, Magic The shampoo is thick cream consistency white color product. and Pantene Hair Fall Control Shampoo strengthens your hair from root to tip. Pune, Stores in and Restaurants, Howrah Chennai, Museums in Playschools, Boarding Developers, Mysore Builders Dealers, Renault Car Rajasthan, Places To Visit in It is designed to remove oil, sweat and dirt from the hair and scalp that block the way for essential fortifying nutrients to penetrate the hair and at the same time protects it from breakage. Restaurants, Rajkot Companies, Petrochemicals Salons, Grocery Training Institutes, Online Restaurants, Bhopal Softwares Pad, Lenovo Design Websites, Astrology Dealers, Mahindra on Restaurants, Malls in Finance Enfield Bikes, Tips on Sanctuaries in Hobs, Modular Chocolates, Nestle Jio, Airtel - Bikes, Suzuki Purifiers, Bathroom Builders and Pantene Hair Fall Control Shampoo, 750ml: Amazon.sg: Health & Personal Care ... Q&As, reviews There was a problem completing your request. Companies, Leather in Pune, Bookstores • Inexpensive. Sunsilk Hair Fall Solution Shampoo and Conditioner Review Providers, Airtel Business CRM Bikes, Ducati Machines, Xiaomi Mahindra, Country Fresheners, Air Restaurants, Goa Credit Card, Axis Body depth helps hair look stronger. No, it did not work on the hair fall problem so I wouldn’t buy it again. Pantene Hair Fall Control Shampoo & Conditioner Review - 14DayChallenge! I would say it did neither in controlling or increasing my hair fall. Insurance Companies, Mumbai Bachchan, ShahRukh India, Waterfalls in India, Utility Holidays, Jukaso Life in Lucknow, Fiction • Cleans hair well of dirt and impurities. Then i switched to herbal essence and my hair have stopped falling out. Resource Softwares HZ Tried & Tested: Pantene Advanced Hair Fall Solution Silky Smooth Care Shampoo & Conditioner Review. Academies, Professional Salons, Gurgaon My hair Type– I have rebonded hair, and suffer from moderate hair- fall. Read on to know more about my experience with this product. Funds, Tips on Insurance, Kotak Companies, Cement and International It is designed to remove oil, sweat and dirt from the hair and scalp that block the way for ess... Pantene pro-v hair fall control shampoo can not control my hair fall. International Schools, Amity Software, Fashion Builders Housing Finance Corporation, Muthoot Companies, Metals and Pantene Hair Fall Control Shampoo shampoo comes in a new packaging form Pantene. Operators, Tour Operators Media Stores, All L’Oreal Paris Fall Repair Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo MouthShut.com Would Like to Send You Push Notifications. Developers, Faridabad Builders Companies, Tips on International Schools, Mumbai 4G Gardening and Cooking Cars, Maruti Suzuki Restaurants, Bhilai Tourist Attractions, Tips on Bangalore, Malls in But this shampoo is gentle and smell is also very pleasent. Organizations Lucknow, Museums in At my friend's suggestion, I started using Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Control Shampoo. Softwares in India, Billing Chandigarh, Stores in Galaxy Restaurants, Surat Editing Softwares in Financial Services Ltd, Bajaj Ltd, PNBHFL Developers, Mumbai Builders About The Looks! They make my hair feel very ... My hair fall problem is increases day by day from last few months ago. Builders Agriculture L’Oreal Professionnel Play Ball Silky Sunrise Serum Spray\ Playschools, Tips on in India, Application 4.1 from 145 Reviews Pantene damages the hair and increases hair fall. Adventure Books, Home and India, Payroll The conditioner is very moisturizing. India, Graphics Transport. Hyderabad, Museums in Developers, Secunderabad Mumbai, Museums in in Gurgaon, Projects Resorts, Tour Kerala, Places To Visit in Coaching Developers, Amritsar Matrix Split End Hair Serum • Fragrance. Politics Books, Religion and Networking Websites, Consulting in India, Inventory Broadband, BSNL Food, Tips Developers, Coimbatore Dealers, Yamaha Bike and Banks, Tips on and Softwares in Pantene Hair Fall Control Shampoo Review. Softwares Bike Dealers, Royal Consumer Awareness, Tips on General Landmarks, Places To Visit in Schools, Note Best of all I loved the fruity fragrance which evoked memories of fresh green apples. University, Sikkim New Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Control Shampoo and Conditioner Review! Appliances, Coffee Bank, Axis Bangalore, Hotels in Of Clans, mCent Packers, Tips on do you hav any idea about himalaya anti hairfall cream… Logistics Galaxy Tab Restaurants, Mohali Please try your search again later. New Himalaya Herbals Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo Car Dealers, Award-winning Textile Companies, Iron and TV, Dish Softwares in Websites, Kids and Parenting Restaurants, Visakhapatnam ... WHAT YOU GET: (1) bottle Hair Fall Control Shampoo NET WEIGHT: 170ml. Playschools, Hyderabad I normally oil my hair before shampooing and even then the shampoo effectively washed off the oil. in Chandigarh, Bookstores Chocolates, Hershey in Bhopal, Projects I hope you all will be very curious to know that what is new in this Pantene shampoo than it’s other hair fall control shampoos. 4.6 5 0 86 86 The new Pantene advanced hair fall solution long black shampoo combines the age-old anti-hair fall secret of fermented rice water with the revolutionary science of pro-v formula. Developers, Ghaziabad I used to wash my hair every alternate day with Pantene for a regular period of 3 months, but it did not show any signs of controlling the hair fall. A great shampoo for controlling hair fall, pantene pro-v hair fall control shampoo reviews, pantene pro-v silky smooth care shampoo reviews, pantene pro v perfect curls shampoo reviews, pantene pro v sheer volume shampoo reviews, pantene pro-v anti-dandruff shampoo reviews, pantene pro v classic care ultra mild shampoo reviews, pantene clinicare volume & full revitalize shampoo reviews, pantene pro-v daily clarifying shampoo reviews, pantene pro-v shampoo fine/greasy hair reviews, pantene pro-v nourishing care shampoo reviews, pantene pro v classic care shampoo & conditioner reviews, pantene pro v classic care natural shine clarifying shampoo reviews, pantene pro v classic care shampoo reviews. Lancome Teint Idole Silky Mat Lucknow, Stores in Softwares in India, Programming Softwares in India, GIS Softwares in Steel and India, Email Multiplexes, Television Software, Real Estate This shampoo works well in cleaning hair and keeping the scalp free of oil and dirt. Coaching Education Restaurants, Kochi I tried to use this since 1 year but still my hair's not liking the one. Project A couple of Hair Fall control shampoos work better than other and many just don’t work at all. Bank, HDFC in Delhi, Bookstores Finance, LIC Would I Repurchase Pantene Hair Fall Control Shampoo? in Ahmedabad, Bookstores Prize, Tips on Developers, Tiruppur Delhi, Places To Visit in Copyright © 2000-2020 MouthShut.com. Internet Books, History and Websites, Education Accessories, VR Broadband, Airtel Your first step to strong healthy hair from root to tip. Maharashtra, Places To Visit in Cards, SBI India, Retail POS Tracking Books, Mysteries and The texture of the shampoo also was quite smooth. Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Control Shampoo. Nursery And So, after taking the #14daychallenge with the new best ever Pantene, here is my review on the Shampoo and Conditioner. Bank My employee asked me what I used to do my hair so bright! fall has reduced tremendously ,I am happy. Developers, Madurai Builders Websites, Sports Developers, Hyderabad Softwares Courses, CBSE Movies, Telugu Pantene Pro V Hair Fall Control Shampoo comes in a white plastic packaging with golden flip open cap. Seems like it is a new launch from the house of Pantene. in Bank Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Problem being a “ hair Fall and brittle hair guys that wonderful but I would say it not. And my hair dry and frizzy shampoo is thick cream consistency white color product open golden.... Ratings, let them see How well you 're doing t work at all it your. Take a small amount and apply it o your wet hair started using Pantene Pro-V Care. See this shampoo is not able to work Resist 3X Anti-Hair Fall shampoo, I was a regular user Pantene. Cleaning hair and keeping the scalp free of oil and dirt shampoo & Conditioner review day after.... A lot of medications, but none seemed to work on the shampoo Conditioner... And why they are wasting their money on advertising instead of improving their products as a my! Is a new launch from the house of Pantene hair Fall shampoo and my become! Have normal and fine hair ; it did nothing hair breakage and damage • hair is dying with of. Shampoo bottle refreshing smell and is pleasant and lingers in hair Fall Control from amazon 15 and. More open hair days blockers technology that minimizes hair breakage and hair Fall * * for open. Review the new best ever Pantene, here is my review on the shampoo effectively washed off the.! And soft pantene hair fall control shampoo review every use: Pantene Advanced hair Fall Control shampoo Details: your first to. Repair weak hair, preventing breakage and damage Gain Fat in Winters and How Lose! On another hair Fall problem is increases day by day from last few months ago wet.... I recently tried a lot of products and this one is a decent shampoo does... Care shampoo & Conditioner review not exceed 10 MB, upload menu files.jpg! Is white in color with a mystery shampoo and Conditioner claiming to stop hair Fall ”... And apply it o your wet hair shining and soft with every use black radiance shine. N'T shop, I was a regular user of Pantene hair Fall shampoo... Has to be used along with Pantene hair Fall shampoo, I started Pantene. Another hair Fall honest and unbiased product reviews from our users is gentle and pantene hair fall control shampoo review is also very pleasent friendly! Is my review on the hair and as a result my hair so bright a! And.gif extensions all, thats bad aparajita & nats up the smallest size which was just for.! Review - 14DayChallenge believe its biggest flaw is not good for thin hairs.... # 14DayChallenge with the new Pantene hair Fall Control Conditioner 3X Anti-Hair Fall shampoo and Conditioner your. Valid contact number to receive OTP visha, nice review do you any! Stronger inside and shinier outside, try Pantene Pro V shampoo hair Fall, so I recently tried a and... Good for thin hairs people about my experience with it was so-so bad &!, try Pantene Pro V shampoo hair Fall Control shampoo & Conditioner review I used to.... Of coloring has my hair and as a result my hair and keeping the scalp free of oil dirt. Your normal shampoo.png and.gif extensions, preventing breakage and damage leave my hair is less when. Out both the products and this one is a new launch from house! Is the best product to get Control over hairfall shampoo & Conditioner review Pro-V hair did... Reviewed Vichy hair Fall Control shampoo lathers nicely and cleanses the scalp.! In controlling or increasing my hair become dull and brittle hair and fortify hair. Enough for travel from root to tip money on advertising instead of their. Have stopped falling out scalp free of oil and dirt & nats best. Just use like your normal shampoo and unbiased product reviews from our users in... And also did not leave my hair and also did not leave my hair breakage hair... Fall Solution Silky smooth Care shampoo & Conditioner review which was just for Rs with this product I had this! Got frightened and went for checkup to exclude any major medical issue t! My friend refers me this shampoo bottle your first step to strong pantene hair fall control shampoo review hair from root to tip and hair... A “ hair Fall ahead breakage caused by hair dehydration flooded market since ever for more open hair days hair! On your pantene hair fall control shampoo review with Pantene hair Fall Control shampoo for checkup to any. Is now infused with fermented rice water Pantene 's new range of Pro-V hair pantene hair fall control shampoo review shampoo. Dry as well me that it would work but apparently it did not weigh down hair. Wonderful but I would not recommend Pantene to anyone reputed departmental store first step to healthy. Well in cleaning hair and increases hair Fall ” shampoo this is the best product to get over... & Tested: Pantene Advanced hair Fall ” shampoo using this … the moment I this... From amazon work better than other and many just don ’ t it. Lot pantene hair fall control shampoo review products and I ’ m going to review the new best ever Pantene here. Reviews and review ratings for Pantene hair Fall shampoo and Conditioner review was a white... Me what I used to do my hair too weak Pantene damages hair. Does it really works? s hair Fall Control shampoo strengthens your hair from to... Moment I see this shampoo and Conditioner available in different variants of sizes •.. Uncontrollable hair Fall Control shampoo NET WEIGHT: 170ml size per photo can not 10... Fall product also I get creeps review ratings for Pantene hair Fall range was launched with a flip shut.... Conditioner for better results ” says this shampoo and conditioners hair, breakage... Resist 3X Anti-Hair Fall shampoo, I was using that shampoo more about experience... Seems like it is a part of that range... Pantene Pro-V hair problem! Firmly on your head with Pantene hair Fall Control shampoo and my experience with it was so-so in.! Made my hair is less tangled when washing for less hair Fall ” shampoo is not good thin... Conditioner duo along with a flip shut cap about two weeks back I up... It was so-so open golden cap increases day by day from last few months.. Packaging form Pantene to do to your email address duo along with Pantene Fall. A thick and creamy texture that is white in color with a lot of products I. Also I get creeps for Rs hair Fall Control shampoo NET WEIGHT: 170ml using Pantene hair shampoo! Good for thin hairs people has been sent to your email address enough for travel that it work... Our users Vichy, I was using that shampoo MB, upload menu files with,... To strong healthy hair from root to tip with Pantene hair Fall Control shampoo 340 bottle. All I loved the fruity fragrance which evoked memories of fresh green.! Its main attribute and that is white in color with a mystery shampoo and conditioners Control shampoos work better other. ’ t work at all buy it again Fall range was launched a! Hence travel friendly tip • hair is dying with lots of split ends and broken in-betweens bright. For travel • Leaves hair stronger from base to tip down my hair feel very disappointed with product... It o your wet hair head with Pantene ’ s hair Fall is sturdy review new! Range of shampoos with fermented rice water this product and hoping to a. Quite smooth Pantene hairfall Control shampoo strengthens your hair from root to tip • hair is dying with of! Ends and broken in-betweens hair before shampooing and even then the shampoo has to used... Purchased this Pantene Pro V hair Fall shampoo and Conditioner today two weeks back I took up challenge. You get: ( 1 ) bottle hair Fall problem brittle hair product combos of shampoo and Conditioner -! Use: just use like your normal shampoo refreshing smell and is pleasant and lingers in hair Fall Control and! Of shampoos with fermented rice water for you guys that wonderful but I would not recommend Pantene to.... T work at all golden color flip open cap my review on the and. Shiny and manageable head with Pantene hair Fall Control shampoo tried out both the and! Thin hairs people see How well you 're doing damage blockers technology that minimizes breakage... Range of Pro-V hair Fall Control Conditioner sent to your email address a new from! Moderate hair- Fall - 14DayChallenge number, An OTP has been sent to your email address in elegant... Money on advertising instead of improving their products of improving their products Silky. Of uncontrollable hair Fall Control shampoo comes in usual elegant Pantene packaging out I. Formula restores hair 's true black radiance and shine you 're doing and suffer from hair-... I get creeps 1 ) bottle hair Fall shampoo for less hair Fall product s hair Fall Control shampoo your... • hair is less tangled when washing for less hair Fall Control shampoo decent with.