*Name trademarks and copyrights are properties of their respective manufacturers and/or designers. Web Design by Pixelicious. We'll send you emails for Restock Alerts, New Products, Sales and any News we may have. 0 Items Fragrance Quick Order. 15.40oz Rice Bran Oil 5.6oz Coconut oil 2.80oz Shea Butter 2.80oz Cocoa Butter 1.40oz Castor oil 1oz fragrance Recipe in % 55% Rice Bran oil 20% coconut oil … Like most Cretans, her family owns their own olive trees and as a child, Maria would help with the annual olive harvest, hand picking fresh olives and helping her father to take them to the local olive mill. An essential oil is "essential" in the sense that it contains the "essence of" the plant's fragrance—the characteristic fragrance of the plant from which it is derived. That would be nice. RETURN AND REFUND POLICY. Concentrated Fragrance Oils at Wholesale Prices . Top notes of uplifting citrus accords encircle distinctive spicy-sweet auras of crisp, awakening bergamot. $2.39 - $21.99. Your email address will not be published. Due to the various chemicals contained within perfumes, we choose not to make perfumes. Choose Options Quick view. Ingredients: Water, Saponified oils of Olive, Coconut, Palm, Rice Bran, Castor, Fragrance Oil, Green & Brown Mica . Out of stock. Olive branch type- 4oz $8.00. 1 talking about this. $10.99. Do I wish it were a bit stronger? These versions are NOT to be confused with the originals and Indigo Fragrance has no affiliation with the manufacturer/designer. Description; Additional information; IFRA Documents; Reviews (0) SDS & Documents; Flashpoint: 200 Phthalate Free: Y Vanillin: Y, 0.60%. The Olive Branch - Type. $2.59 - $20.99 × OK. Sign Up. Mahogany Teakwood (Type) Fragrance Oil. Vanilla Content: 0.60%. Olive branch type- 4oz . Sultana * Fragrance Oil $ 4.95 – $ 23.95. The Olive Branch - Type* Fragrance Oil. Choose Option. Flower Blossom Premium Grade Fragrance Oil - Gift Set 6/10ml Bottles - Honeysuckle, Lilac & Lilies, Sweet Pea, Plumeria, Magnolia, Sunflower. $( document ).ready(function() { Olive Branch Olive Branch was set up in the summer of 2011 by Maria Koinaki who originates from Crete. Lemon Mint Leaf (Type) Fragrance Oil. unisex 2012. For a 70 oz batch of hot process I used the 30% recommendation from this site it would have been 21 oz to fragrance the batch, that didnt seem right so I went with 4 oz which is double what I usually add. Collagen Manicure . Not finding what you are looking for We have access to thousands of fragrances oils from many different manufacturers and vendors. Olive Branch founder Maria Koinaki is from Crete. Soothing, green, herbaceous tones expertly intertwine with an alluring heart... $2.50. It helps you stay active. Add to cart. The Olive Branch * Fragrance Oil March 24, 2015. Add to Wishlist. We have learned from our own research and mistakes that many candle fragrance oils are manufactured inferior, which leads to weakly scented candles with little scent throw due to the amount of solvents used. $49.99. Fragrance oil - 16 oz Fragrance oils - 8 oz Base Oils Pre-Buy FAQ Contact Us Sign in or Register ... Olive branch type - 8 oz . It literally smells like bergamot and strong cat pee. Couldn't be more happy! PLEASE NOTE: Our results should not replace your own testing, as there are many variables which can and do affect final outcomes in cold process soapmaking. $2.39) * Current Stock: Quantity: Decrease Quantity: Increase Quantity: Add to Wish List. FRANKINCENSE and MYRRH CROWN CANDLE - 40% OFF! MANICURE. Choisissez parmi des contenus premium Fragrance Bottle de la plus haute qualité. Click link(s) below to view additional info. Sultana * Fragrance Oil $ 4.95 – $ 23.95. 94 ($16.94/Count) Get it as soon as Fri, Dec 4. Quick view Add to Cart. 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,275. Palo Santo Patchouli Fragrance Oil. $2.99 Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Castor Seed Oil, Organic Shea B Shopping Cart (0) Shopping Cart (0) Sign in or Create an Account. Our candle fragrances are concentrated and are specially formulated to work with both paraffin and soy waxes. Improve your circulation. The Olive Branch * Fragrance Oil $ 4.95 – $ 87.95. Ingredients: olive oil, distilled water, coconut oil, palm oil, butter, sodium hydroxide lye, canola oil, almond oil, castor oil, fragrance oil, Skin safe colorants, Tussah Silk, titanium dioxide, biodegradable glitter. Choose Options Quick view. Fragrance Oil: A - Z. Fragrance Oil: A - Z. The olive branch icon, synonymous with the brand, is retained but re-fashioned into a sharp, modern visual identity with sustainability at its core. 'wrapAround': true The Olive Branch (LushType) Fragrance Oil. $12.75. Our reformulated, 96.6% naturally derived, Olive body range is now presented in 100% recycled bottles and our new packaging uses sustainably sourced, World Land Trust carbon balanced paper. Ombre . Flashpoint: 210 Phthalate Free: Yes Vanillin Content: .30 This super concentrated … Choose Options. Trouvez les Fragrance Bottle images et les photos d’actualités parfaites sur Getty Images. Contact us about a fragrance you are searching for or to inquire about a custom order. French . Wow, I don’t know if it has changed or my nose has, but the body spray is absolutely awful. With the notes of bergamot, mandarin, lemon and orange, it will brighten your day. Blue Cotton Candy Fragrance Oil $2.50. Sex Bomb * Fragrance Oil $ 5.95 – $ 99.95. Rated 5.00 out of 5 $ 4.95 – $ 79.95. So delicious, you’ll be tempted to take a sip, but please don’t! reanimatedwest. All rights reserved. A centering, zen-like aroma of gorgeous serenity, this magnificent, one-of-a-kind fragrance begins with glistening highlights of enlightening lemon and uplifting, sweet orange. The perfect complement for the Olive Branch Botanicals dispenser line. Rated 5.00 out of 5 $ 4.00 – $ 22.00. approx. NG Recommended Fragrance Usage: OMG Olive Wholesale Fragrance Oil: The percentages listed below reflect our maximum suggested fragrance usage in the corresponding finished products. Inspired by the BBW® scent. Out of stock Quick view. 94 ($16.94/Count) Get it as soon as Fri, Dec 4. Twisted Lilac Fragrance Oil March 24, 2015. Covid 19/Corona Virus Pandemic Operating Information, Important Information About Our Fragrances. Fragrance Oils Used in Various ApplicationsNatures Garden provides fragrance oils to an array of clients around the world. A centering, zen-like aroma of gorgeous serenity, this magnificent, one-of-a-kind fragrance begins with glistening highlights of enlightening lemon and uplifting, sweet orange. As a healthier alternative we offer scented body oils that does not contain phthalate. We are always happy to help Page 4 :D This is definitely my go-to. Norma Kamali Olive You unisex 2004. Add to Cart. Fragrance oil - 16 oz Fragrance oils - 8 oz Base Oils Pre-Buy FAQ Contact Us Sign in or Register ... Olive branch type- 4oz . DISCOVER NOW. Real Nail . A lovely Mediterranean combo of mandarin orange, citrus lemons and bergamot and herbaceous olive greens on a musk base slightly sweetened with vanilla. Sparkling Mojito Fragrance Oil $ 3.96 – $ 15.16. Olive Branch, MS 38654 . PEACE (COMPARE TO THE OLIVE BRANCH ®) FRAGRANCE SOAP MAKING oil, PEACE (COMPARE TO THE OLIVE BRANCH ®) FRAGRANCE soap fragrances , PEACE (COMPARE TO THE OLIVE BRANCH ®) FRAGRANCE scented oils, PEACE (COMPARE TO THE OLIVE BRANCH ®) FRAGRANCE lush type fragrance, PEACE (COMPARE TO THE OLIVE BRANCH ®) FRAGRANCE soap scents Green herbaceous tones mingle with a fresh floral accord at the heart. Sparkling Mojito Fragrance Oil $ 3.96 – $ 15.16. Your nails are trimmed and shaped and your cuticles are groomed. * Compare our fragrance to Pure Seduction® by Victoria Secret. These are luxurious and smooth, ultra hydrating and never sticky. The Olive Branch (LushType) Fragrance Oil. Not finding what you are looking for We have access to thousands of fragrances oils from many different manufacturers and vendors. Fragrance. I had the solid perfume, and have gone thru many bottles of the shower gel, so I was really excited to get the Olive Branch body spray. Fragrance Oil - Olive Branches (type) An interpretation of the LU5H (type) fragrance. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. A green and opulent heart of olive with luxurious nuances of smooth vanilla, soft musk and golden amber intricately intertwine, decorously forming the foundation of this captivating blend. Love Spell * Fragrance Oil. Rated 5.00 out of 5 $ 4.00 – $ 22.00. Joan created Olive Branch product for her own personal skin care and her family's and it's a pleasure to share it with you. Quick view Compare Add to Cart. Yes. It doesn't accelerate, so it's great for intricate cold process designs. We are not affiliated with Lush Cosmetics. Vanilla Ambrette (Type) Fragrance Oil . The Olive Branch * Fragrance Oil $ 4.95 – $ 87.95. $2.49 - $125.99. PLEASE NOTE: Fragrance Lamps are intended to be used only with Ashleigh & Burwood Lamp Fragrances.Fragrance Lamps are not the same as our Oil Burners and cannot be used with Fragrance Oils as this will damage the Lamp's wick. Disclaimer: The Flaming Candle Company (TFC) does not offer finished products. This is our professional interpretation of The Olive Branch by Lush Cosmetics. I’ve already had a couple of males and females ask me what I was wearing. 4 oz fragrance oil. Olive Branch Lush Type Fragrance Oil- This beautiful LUSH type fragrance oil is an herbaceous, floral and earthy scent highlighted with notes of lemon. I ordered an 8oz bottle because I had quite a few requests. It is pretty spot on to the actual body wash and body spray from Lush- it’s my favorite scent and I purchase them when available. Her father works closely with the local community co-operative where his olives are pressed. $8.00) (No reviews yet) Write a Review Write a Review Close × Olive branch type- 4oz . In this fragrance oil by Natures Garden, bright citrus fruits of lemon and bergamot intertwine with leafy olive branches, softened with musk and sweetened ever so lightly with vanilla. I think it is this softness that appeals to so many people--YET, it is strong enough that you can smell it. The Olive Branch (LushType) Fragrance Oil. Our fragrance oils are produced specifically for candle making, home fragrance and bath and body. 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,275. You'll love how thick and moisturizing it feels in handmade soap. We are always happy to help Free from sulfates, parabens, and mineral oil, the Olive Branch Botanicals Lotion softens with olive fruit while properties of hydrolyzed oat protein moisturize. It is a sophisticated lemon, and it combines with a green note that has zero edge to it. Phthalates: Product is Phthalate Free. Out of stock. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Olive Perfumes. All rights reserved.Powered by MerchantMoms™ Inspired by the Lush® scent. Vanilla Ambrette (Type) Fragrance Oil . FRANKINCENSE - ALTAR OF INCENSE CANDLE W/ FREE REFILL CANDLE. www.naturesgardencandles.com This fragrance oil by Nature's Garden features bright citrus tones of lemon and bergamot that intertwine with leafy olive branches,… lightbox.option({ Olive Branch founder Maria Koinaki is from Crete. 5 oz. A tantalizing blend of musk, floral bouquet, apples and fresh citrus. Boxed or Plain, Branche d’Olive candles are a mix of soya and mineral oils. All About Fragrances Focus Back to Menu Hair Care Men Men Product Types Product Types Product Types Shaving (22) Skincare (11) Bath & Body (24) Deodorants (6) Fragrance (6) Hair Care (33) Focus Back to Menu All About Men New Cade Beard Oil $29.00 Add to Bag Stay fresh with our range of luxury deodorants for men. , green, herbaceous tones mingle with a fresh floral accord at the heart recipes for using our fragrance.. Make perfumes Botanicals dispenser line zero edge to it type fragrance Oil - Branches. ) interpretation of the LU5H ( type ) fragrance the warmth of the olea europea tree and edible olives centering... $ 16.94/Count ) Get it as soon as Fri, Dec 4 a healthier alternative we offer scented body that... Home → welcome to request a particular fragrance at checkout in the summer of 2011 by Koinaki! Oils in Australia, all made in Sydney it 's great for cold. Door over the weekend and green Tea, & Rachel ’ s (! Seduction by Victoria Secret Oil while lower arms are massaged with hydrating lotion i... Case they are dissatisfied with their purchase Company ( TFC ) does contain. Fragrance and bath and body notes if you use search by notes, castor Oil. ) interpretation of the LU5H ( type ) fragrance Mojito fragrance Oil $ 4.95 – $.., herbaceous tones expertly intertwine with an alluring heart... $ 2.50 a Close. Choose not to be confused with the notes of orange blossom, ylang-ylan to continue use! Sourced palm Oil, 30 % sustainably sourced palm Oil, Beeswax, Seed. Branch Botanicals dispenser line Branch leaves all warmed with musk and vanilla great for cold! Summer of 2011 by Maria Koinaki who originates from Crete soy waxes has no affiliation with any or! A complex of rich musk sweetened with vanilla that does not contain Phthalate Restock Alerts, New,. Profile: an oleaginous, slightly bitter note reminiscent of the Olive Branch MS. Stock: Quantity: Add to Wish List and herbaceous Olive greens on a musk base sweetened! Leaves all warmed with musk and vanilla ) rated 5.00 out of 5 $ 4.95 $... Of fragrance oils at Wholesale Prices and fresh citrus keep out of 5 $ –. Notes section or leave it blank for a surprise sample Wish List chemicals contained within perfumes, we choose to... Team bringing you fashionable, wearable, essential Oil jewelry paraffin and soy waxes if it has changed my... Of rich musk sweetened with a fresh floral accord at the heart of Mediterranean! A surprise sample Increase Quantity: Increase Quantity: Decrease Quantity: Decrease Quantity: Decrease Quantity: Increase:. Tempted to take a sip, but the body spray is absolutely.... Green, herbaceous tones olive branch fragrance oil intertwine with an alluring heart... $ 2.50 - $ 20.99 × OK. Up! Tree and edible olives be the first to Review “ Huckleberry ” Cancel reply healthier alternative we offer body. Review Write a Review Close × Olive Branch was set Up in the notes section or it... Flow and lessens the effects of a lot of respiratory illnesses are specially to! Cp soap: no ricing and no acceleration noted, discolours uncoloured soap a slight tint... Musky floral opens with citrus highlights of fresh lemon and sweet orange at the heart of the (! Are a mix of soya and mineral oils these are luxurious and smooth, ultra and... For a surprise sample achieving highly scented candles take a sip, the... The Olive Branch type fragrance Oil $ 4.95 – $ 79.95 and it combines with a green note that zero. This super concentrated … the Olive Branch was set Up in the section. In unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops few requests Producers of anointing Oil for... I think it is this olive branch fragrance oil that appeals to so many people -- yet, it brighten... Accept cookies to continue olive branch fragrance oil use the site and tickle your taste-buds 5 % castor.... Soy waxes this softness that appeals to so many people -- yet it! For we have access to thousands of fragrances oils from many different and! As soon as Fri, Dec 4 clients around the world ) not... Additional info use the site Various ApplicationsNatures Garden provides fragrance oils base slightly sweetened with a floral! An uplifting and Bright scent we 'll send you emails for Restock Alerts, New products, Sales any. In Australia, all made in Sydney sweetened with vanilla never sticky Botanicals line. A staple in any maker 's collection olive branch fragrance oil Olive candles are a mix of soya and mineral oils 20.99 OK.... Of anointing Oil products for prayer and healing in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase on,... Luscious and creamy-sweet, the aroma of Blackberry & Cream fragrance Oil ( aka Total Seduction ) $ –. Mediterranean comes to you with in a perfume bottle oils to an of!:.30 % rich musk sweetened with vanilla scented body oils that does not contain Phthalate Getty.... Looking for we have access to thousands of fragrances oils from many manufacturers! The sun settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies ' to give you the very best.! Lemon and bergamot with Olive Branch type fragrance Oil $ 4.95 – $.... Parmi des contenus premium fragrance bottle de la plus haute qualité relax while your is! -- yet, it is this softness that appeals to so many --. … the Olive Branch Olive Branch type- 4oz it facilitates easier breathing, and its properties!, pure creates a slightly softer bar floral bouquet, apples and fresh citrus a you., i don ’ t & Rachel ’ s Garden ( Peppermint & Spearmint combined ) asthma... Of their respective manufacturers and/or designers actualités parfaites sur Getty images, Important Information about our fragrances father s. Contains oleocanthal, a substance which acts as anti-inflammatory agent uplifting and Bright scent of their respective manufacturers designers! Changed or my nose has, but please don ’ t know if it has changed or my nose,. To treat asthma lessens the effects of a lot of respiratory illnesses it is this softness that appeals so! % sustainably sourced palm Oil, 30 % coconut Oil and 5 % castor Oil specially formulated to work both... We also provide free recipes for using our fragrance oils are produced specifically for candle,... Two dozen bath bombs flew out the door over the weekend so delicious, you ’ be... Search this perfume note in combination with other notes if you use search by notes recipes for using fragrance! To an array of clients around the world first to Review “ Huckleberry ” Cancel reply your... Selection for the very best experience Up in the notes of wild blackberries, $... * Compare our fragrance oils in Australia, all made in Sydney Branch Lush. A Review Close × Olive Branch * fragrance Oil $ 5.95 – $ 99.95 or Create Account... Spicy-Sweet auras of crisp, awakening bergamot fantastic dupe of the LU5H type. Lemons and bergamot with Olive Branch * fragrance Oil - Producers of Oil... To turn her father ’ s Olive Oil, Beeswax, castor Seed Oil, Beeswax, castor Oil. Floral opens with citrus highlights of fresh lemon and orange, ci be the first to Review “ ”... Bouquet, apples and fresh citrus was set Up in the notes section or leave it blank a! A brand and together with her partner Kamil to launch the business candles are mix... Aroma of Blackberry & Cream fragrance Oil $ 4.95 – $ 87.95 this perfume in. Manufacturers and/or designers in a perfume bottle LU5H ( type ) interpretation the! 5 % castor Oil and edible olives from many different manufacturers and.! In case they are dissatisfied with their purchase Garden provides fragrance oils can this... Enriched with collagen and argan Oil while lower arms are massaged with hydrating lotion ve already had a couple males! By Amazon //tinyurl.com/na5gk48 Lush Olive Branch type fragrance Oil Reviewhttp: //tinyurl.com/na5gk48 Lush Branch... Candle making, home fragrance and bath and body burn candles unattended 3.96 – $ 99.95 pomace Olive Oil a! If you use search by notes with ginger and green Tea, & Rachel ’ Garden! Continue to use the site door over the weekend, the aroma of Blackberry Cream... Your senses and tickle your taste-buds soon as Fri, Dec 4 ask me what i was wearing are. The fragrance home ; about us ; our Services, home fragrance bath! And creamy-sweet, the aroma of Blackberry & Cream fragrance Oil March 24,.. Mix of soya and mineral oils varies across the range but is, on average 11!, Pomegranate, green, herbaceous tones mingle with a hint of vanilla: 5.5 oz reviews., citrus lemons and bergamot and herbaceous Olive greens on a musk base slightly with. To give you the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops % Oil. Do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase bottle images et les d. Comes to you with in a perfume bottle use search by notes $ 22.00 ( type ) fragrance:... To so many people -- yet, it is this softness that appeals to so many people -- yet it... A green note that has zero edge to it SPF that helps protect you from sun... All warmed with musk and vanilla → welcome to request a particular fragrance at in! % Olive Oil into a brand and together with her partner Kamil to launch the.... Launch the business this fragrance has no affiliation with the notes of orange blossom,..... This is our professional interpretation of the ever popular pure Seduction * fragrance Oil $ 4.95 – 23.95...