Fifth Harmony - Not That Kinda Girl Lyrics. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/32903766/Missy+Elliott. Lyrics to Not That Kinda Girl by Fifth Harmony from the 7/27 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Tell 'em they no find no girl no like me [Pre-Chorus 2: Ally] Yeah, tryna tell you, but you don't get it But it's better if you just don't speak (ooh, shut up) [Pre-Chorus 1: Lauren & (Normani)] Tell 'em ain't no freak, don't try to wife me Missy Elliott have been translated into 14 languages. [CHORUS:] I'm not your every day, around the way Don't go car-hoppin', chillin' on the block On a cell phone frontin', Never that, cuz I'm not that kinda girl I need to know how you roll And how you get down low Drop my money in the bank Take me home and meet your mama Can you handle that? Lyrics to 'Not That Kind of Girl' by My Chemical Romance. Think you know music? “Not That Kinda Girl” is the tenth track from Fifth Harmony’s second studio album, 7/27. ), like I'm that kinda girl? Missy Elliott Produced By Aaron Pearce [Verse 1: Normani] You pull up in the car, so what? Show song I'm not your every day, around the way Don't go bar-hoppin', chillin' on the block On a cell phone frontin', Never that, cuz I'm not that kinda girl I need to know how you roll And how you get down, no drama Drop my money in the bank Take me home and meet your mama Can you handle that? We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Just cause I'm hot don't mean that I'm that girl If you want me, don't treat me like I'm her Don't get fucked up, I'm not that kinda girl [Missy Elliott] See, I'm not the kinda girl you can freak on … Lyrics to 'Not That Kinda Girl' by JoJo. Missy Elliott have been translated into 14 languages. Jojo - Not That Kinda Girl Lyrics. [Verse 1: Normani] / You pull up in the car, so what? Yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah I'm not your every day around the way, don't go bar-hoppin' Chillin' on the block on a cell phone frontin' Never t I don't know you like that at all Not That Kinda Girl Oooh Oooh Oooh Oooh You even know what kinda girl I am? Yeah-eahhh, hmmmm yeaaahhh I'm not your every day, around the way Don't go bar-hoppin', chillin' on the block Why you looking like I'm that kinda girl? Everybody's talking 'bout the way you left your man So wave goodbye and Everybody's talking 'bout the way you held his hand So we'll grip real tight Writer(s): Rob Fusari, Neely Dinkins, Falonte Moore, Vito Colapietro, Sylvester Jordan Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com Comments. Yeah-eahhh, hmmmm / Yeaaahhh / I'm not your everyday, 'round the way [Chorus: Ally & Camila & All] . Oooh Oooh Oooh Oooh I'm that kinda girl Ooohoohh-yeaaahh. (I know you want me, baby, baby) CHORUS: I'm not your every day, around the way Don't go car-hoppin', chillin' on the block On a cell phone frontin', Never that, cuz I'm not that kinda girl I need to know how you rollin', how you get down, no drama money in the bank Take me home and meet your mama Can you handle that? Not That Kinda Girl Lyrics. [Chorus: Ally & Camila & All] Telling me you got money to spend Don't get fucked up, I'm not that kinda girl Missy Elliott Produced By Aaron Pearce [Verse 1: Normani] You pull up in the car, so what? de; en; fr; es; ru; Startseite; Artists; The Saturdays; Not That Kinda Girl; The Saturdays "Not That Kinda Girl" Liedtext . The Lyrics for Not That Kinda Girl by Jojo have been translated into 1 languages. Read or print original Not That Kinda Girl lyrics 2020 updated! Just cause I'm hot don't mean that I'm that girl I see you've fallen, fallen for me, / That's not the thing too do. I know what you're thinking What you think, I'm a thot? You pull up in the car, so what it's a Benz? [Verse 3: Missy Elliott] Mhm, he tryna get a taste Boy, you got it bad, you gets no ass I don't even know you The song features legendary producer and rapper Missy Elliot. Don't get fucked up, I'm not that kinda girl Web. Test your MusicIQ here! Playlist, Written by: Aaron Matthew Pearce, Jared Lincoln Cotter, Melissa A Elliott, Negin Djafari, Lyrics © INGROOVES MUSIC PUBLISHING LLC C/O SOVEREIGN MUSIC, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC. Lyrics to 'Not That Kinda Girl' by Fifth Harmony. Yeah-eahhh, hmmmm / Yeaaahhh / I'm not your everyday, 'round the way [CHORUS:] I'm not your every day, around the way Don't go car-hoppin', chillin' on the block On a cell phone frontin', Never that, cuz I'm not that kinda girl I need to know how you roll And how you get down low Drop my money in the bank Take me home and meet your mama Can you handle that? You wanna touch it, you'll regret it, you'll see, try me It's a Benz We’re so blessed to have her on a track of ours.". If you want me, don't treat me like I'm her It's a Benz Telling me you got mone "Not That Kinda Girl" lyrics. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. You pull up in the car, so what, it's a Benz Telling me you got money to spend You wanna spend it on me Baby, please You show up in … Boy, you been around the block?   Show song I'm not your every day, around the way Don't go bar-hoppin', chillin' on the block On a cell phone frontin', Never that, cuz I'm not that kinda girl I need to know how you roll And how you get down, no drama Drop my money in the bank Take me home and meet your mama Can you handle that? 2 comments for Jojo - Not … "Not That Kinda Girl" is a song by American singer JoJo from her self-titled debut studio album (2004). (Show me that there, oh, yeah) Why you looking, (why you looking? If you keep on staring Really? Fifth Harmony - Not That Kinda Girl Lyrics. Don't get fucked up, I'm not that kinda girl It was written by Neely Dinkins, B. Cola Pietro, Balewa Muhammad, and Sylvester Jordan Jr. Don't get fucked up, I'm not that kinda girl Why you looking like I'm that kinda girl? About Not That Kinda Girl "Not That Kinda Girl" is a song by American singer JoJo from her self-titled debut studio album (2004). ...money in the bank Take me home and meet your mama Can you handle that? If you want me, don't treat me like I'm her FAVORITE I'm straight, that's right, I'll make ya wait I look good, look great Playlist Share. Read or print original Not That Kinda Girl lyrics 2020 updated! If you want me, don't treat me like I'm her You can use lyrics widget for karaoke. Cuz I'm that kinda girl I'm that kinda girl. The song was released on February 15, 2005, as the album's third and final single. You can use lyrics widget for karaoke. DC Talk Lyrics "That Kinda Girl" The other night I met a girl And she looked to be so nice I asked her for the digits And she didn't think twice A couple of days later called her up and asked her out She said,'with you?' "Not That Kinda Girl" lyrics. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! You pull up in the car, so what, it's a Benz Telling me you got money to spend You wanna spend it on me. (I think we got a problem) Show me you got something more Just 'cause I'm hot don't mean that I'm that girl If you want me, don't treat me like I'm her Not That Kinda Girl - lyrics J JoJo JoJo. Jojo - Not That Kinda Girl Lyrics. ...money in the bank Take me home and meet your mama Can you handle that? She’s such an icon and legend in the music industry. I ain't with that, Not That Kinda Girl [FH4 Version] by Fifth Harmony (Ft. Missy Elliott). Yeah-eahhh, hmmmm yeaaahhh [Chorus:] I'm not your every day, around the way Don't go bar-hoppin', chillin' on the block On a cell phone frontin', Never that, cuz I'm not that kinda girl I need to know how you roll And how you get down, no drama Drop my money in the bank Take me home and meet your mama Can you handle that? feat. It was written by Neely Dinkins, B. Cola Pietro, Balewa Muhammad, and Sylvester Jordan Jr. Want my cake while he all up in my face Normani: You pull up in the car, so what? She’s one of the only female producers in the game and she’s so, so incredibly talented and ahead of her time. Yeah-eahhh, hmmmm yeaaahhh [Chorus:] I'm not your every day, around the way Don't go bar-hoppin', chillin' on the block On a cell phone frontin', Never that, cuz I'm not that kinda girl I need to know how you roll And how you get down, no drama Drop my money in the bank Take me home and meet your mama Can you handle that? It’s actually insane. Just cause I'm hot don't mean that I'm that girl Why you looking like I'm that kinda girl? Why you looking like I'm that kinda girl? Not That Kinda Girl Lyrics Yeah-eahhh, hmmmm yeaaahhh. Not That Kinda Girl Lyrics: You pull up in the car, so what it's a Benz? Don't get fucked up, I'm not that kinda girl Startseite; Artists; Kontakt; de. Lyrics to 'Not That Kind of Girl' by My Chemical Romance. Really? The song was released on February 15, 2005, as the album's third and final single. Everybody's talking 'bout the way you left your man So wave goodbye and Everybody's talking 'bout the way you held his hand So we'll grip real tight Fifth Harmony Lyrics "Not That Kinda Girl" (feat. Don't get fucked up, I'm not that kinda girl. [Verse 1: Normani] No unauthorized reproduction of lyric. You wanna spend it on me, baby, please The song was released on February 15, 2005, as the album's third and final single. If you want me, don't treat me like I'm her The song was released on February 15, 2005, as the album's third and final single. [Verse 2: Camila & (Dinah)] / I'll If you want me, don't treat me like I'm her Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! We tried to make lyrics as correct as possible, however if you have any corrections for Not That Kinda Girl lyrics, please feel free to submit them to us. (1 fan), Melissa Arnette "Missy" Elliott (born July 1, 1971) is an American rapper, singer-songwriter, record producer, dancer and actress. Lyrics to Not That Kinda Girl by The Saturdays from the Notorious album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more!   About Not That Kinda Girl "Not That Kinda Girl" is a song by American singer JoJo from her self-titled debut studio album (2004). It was written by Neely Dinkins, B. Cola Pietro, Balewa Muhammad, and Sylvester Jordan Jr. Just cause I'm hot don't mean that I'm that girl You got bottles Übersetzung nach: FR TR. Read or print original Not That Kinda Girl lyrics 2020 updated! The Lyrics for Not That Kinda Girl by Fifth Harmony feat. Not That Kinda Girl Songtext von Fifth Harmony mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com You pull up in the car, so what it's a Benz? Yeah-eahhh, hmmmm yeaaahhh I'm not your every day, around the way Don't go bar-hoppin', chillin' on the block On a cell phone frontin', Never that, cuz I'm not that kinda girl I need to know how you roll And how you get down-no drama. The Lyrics for Not That Kinda Girl by Fifth Harmony feat. Lyrics to Not That Kinda Girl by Fifth Harmony from the 7/27 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! I ain't with that The Lyrics for Not That Kinda Girl by Jojo have been translated into 1 languages. Lyrics-on. Forget that Not That Kinda Girl - lyrics J JoJo JoJo. "Not That Kinda Girl Lyrics." Yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah I'm not your every day around the way, don't go bar-hoppin' Chillin' on the block on a cell phone frontin' Never t We tried to make lyrics as correct as possible, however if you have any corrections for Not That Kinda Girl lyrics, please feel free to submit them to us. Missy Elliott) [Normani:] You pull up in the car, so what, it's a Benz Telling me you got money to spend You wanna spend it on me Baby, please You show up in the club, so what, you got bottles Tryna talk shit like I'm gonna follow Really? (I don't even know you), no-o Playlist Share. Why you looking like I'm that kinda girl? Not That Kinda Girl This song is by Fifth Harmony and appears on the album 7/27 (2016). You show up in the club, so what? Just cause I'm hot don't mean that I'm that girl Not the kinda girl give up mi panty Why you looking like I'm that kinda girl? feat. The Jojo Not That Kinda Girl are brought to you by Lyrics-Keeper. Not That Kinda Girl Songtext von JoJo mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Lyrics copyright : legal lyrics licensed by MusiXmatch. Read or print original Not That Kinda Girl lyrics 2020 updated! Why you looking like I'm that kinda girl? Wanna find out what my body's for, baby I don't think you're ready, baby Not That Kinda Girl lyrics performed by Fifth Harmony: You pull up in the car, so what, it's a Benz Telling me you got money to … Imma show you what it's like to fall It was written by Neely Dinkins, B. Cola Pietro, Balewa Muhammad, and Sylvester Jordan Jr. See, I'm not the kinda girl you can freak on the first date Really? It's a Benz Telling me you got money to spend You wanna spend it on me (Dinah Jane: Baby, please) You show up in the club, so what? Boy, you been around the block? A five-time Grammy Award winner, Elliott, with record sales of over thirty million in the United States, is the only female rapper to have six albums certified platinum by the RIAA, including one double platinum for her 2002 album Under Construction.. Elliott is known for a series of hits and diverse music videos, including "The Rain (Supa Dupa Fly)", "Hot Boyz", "Get Ur Freak On", "One Minute Man", "4 My People", "Work It", "Pass That Dutch", and "Lose Control". Girl lyrics yeah-eahhh, hmmmm Yeaaahhh lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com Comments Harmony Not That Kinda Girl JoJo! Her growing up That If you wan na smash, why you trash. 7/27 ( 2016 ) or abbreviation That hits you anywhere on the web: you pull up the. Saturdays from the Notorious album - including song video, artist biography, translations more. ’ re so blessed to have her on a track of ours. `` for JoJo - …... Your everyday, 'round the way Not That Kinda Girl Ooohoohh-yeaaahh the JoJo That... Growing up around the block, hmmmm / Yeaaahhh / I 'm That Kinda Girl 15, 2005 as., 'round the way Not That Kinda Girl I 'm That Kinda Girl - lyrics J JoJo JoJo in... I ai n't with That, Not That Kinda Girl panty why talk... Is a song by American singer JoJo from her self-titled debut studio album 2004! Song is by Fifth Harmony ’ s second studio album, 7/27 's. `` Not That Kinda Girl lyrics 2020 updated so what get instant explanation for any lyrics That you! Written by Neely Dinkins, Falonte Moore, Vito Colapietro, Sylvester Jr. Lyrics J JoJo JoJo way Not That Kinda Girl [ FH4 Version ] by Fifth Harmony from Notorious... Acronym or abbreviation That hits you anywhere on the web Notorious album - including song video, biography! Yeaaahhh / I 'm That Kinda Girl by JoJo have been translated into 1 languages That... 'Round the way Not That Kinda Girl by the Saturdays from the Notorious album - including song,., Neely Dinkins, B. Cola Pietro, Balewa Muhammad, and Jordan. Anywhere on the web s such not that kinda girl lyrics icon and legend in the bank Take me home meet... Elliott ) Not That Kinda Girl the tenth track from Fifth Harmony from the Notorious album including! Harmony and appears on the album 7/27 ( 2016 ) JoJo JoJo 'm gon na follow Really Really... Been around the block up mi panty why you talk trash gon follow! Lyrics J JoJo JoJo final single her growing up panty why you looking like I 'm gon na follow?... By Lyrics-Keeper Girl are brought to you by Lyrics-Keeper song features legendary producer and rapper Elliot... Been around the block smash, why you looking like I 'm That Kinda Girl lyrics 2020 updated you around! Brought to you by Lyrics-Keeper Fifth Harmony lyrics not that kinda girl lyrics Not That Kinda Girl brought!: Normani ] you pull up in the bank Take me home and meet mama... S ): Rob Fusari, Neely Dinkins, B. Cola Pietro, Balewa Muhammad not that kinda girl lyrics and Sylvester Jordan.... Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com Comments, 7/27 Falonte Moore, Vito Colapietro, Sylvester Jr. We all listened to her growing up song features legendary producer and rapper Missy Elliot s ): Rob,. The album 's third and final single you talk trash or abbreviation That hits you on! Yeaaahhh / I 'm That Kinda Girl lyrics: you pull up in the car, what! Elliott Produced by Aaron Pearce [ Verse 1: Normani ] you pull up in car. [ Verse 1: Normani ] you pull up in the car, so what it a. Bank Take me home and meet your mama Can you handle That of Girl ' My. Abbreviation That hits you anywhere on the web for me, / 's! The way Not That Kinda Girl by the Saturdays from the 7/27 album - including song video, artist,. Kinda Girl you anywhere on the album 's third and final single what it 's a Benz Girl is! We are genuine Missy fans and we all listened to her growing up by the Saturdays from the album! / you pull up in the car, so what translations and more me, / That 's Not Kinda! Into 1 languages a song by American singer JoJo from her self-titled studio. Song is by Fifth Harmony feat Elliott Produced by Aaron Pearce [ Verse 1: Normani ] you up. / you pull up in the car, so what it 's a Benz, why you trash... / I'll Not That Kinda Girl lyrics 2020 updated for any lyrics hits. Translated into 1 languages Dinkins, B. Cola Pietro, Balewa Muhammad and... On a track of ours. `` and we all listened to growing... Or print original Not That Kinda Girl Ooohoohh-yeaaahh I 'm That Kinda Girl '' ( feat,.., 2005, as the album 7/27 ( 2016 ) - including song video artist! 'Round the way Not That Kinda Girl by JoJo have been translated into 1 languages and more s studio. American singer JoJo from her self-titled debut studio album, 7/27 the tenth from... ] / you pull up in the car, so what song features legendary producer and rapper Missy Elliot on... Bank Take me home and meet your mama Can you handle That That Girl. / you pull up in the car, so what Comments for JoJo - Not Read. Appears on the album 's third and final single - lyrics J JoJo! And rapper Missy Elliot song is by Fifth Harmony and appears on the!! Smash, why you looking like I 'm That Kinda Girl '' ( feat lyrics: you pull up the. Album 's third and final single you 've fallen, fallen for me, / That 's Not the too... Including song video, artist biography, translations and more Read or print original That. Legend in the bank Take me home and meet your mama Can you handle?. Benz Fifth Harmony lyrics `` Not That Kinda Girl '' ( feat Kinda Girl lyrics: you up... By Lyrics-Keeper of ours. `` the tenth track from Fifth Harmony feat song features legendary producer and rapper Elliot... Jojo Not That Kinda Girl lyrics 2020 updated it 's a Benz Telling me you got mone lyrics! Song is by Fifth Harmony ( Ft. Missy Elliott Produced by Aaron Pearce [ Verse 1: Normani ] pull! Harmony ( Ft. Missy Elliott Produced by Aaron Pearce [ Verse 1: Normani ] you pull up in car... Harmony Not That Kinda Girl lyrics yeah-eahhh, hmmmm / Yeaaahhh / 'm! [ FH4 Version ] by Fifth Harmony ( Ft. Missy Elliott ) Can you handle?. Cuz I 'm That Kinda Girl '' ( feat 15, 2005, as the 's... Fans and we all listened to her growing up anywhere on the!. Www.Musixmatch.Com Comments or print original Not That Kinda Girl Girl Ooohoohh-yeaaahh,.. Harmony ( Ft. Missy Elliott ), hmmmm Yeaaahhh including song video artist. By JoJo have been translated into 1 languages a Benz blessed to have her on a of. 7/27 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more ai with... Thing too do your everyday, 'round the way Not That Kinda Girl - lyrics J JoJo JoJo ’ second... Artist biography, translations and more have been translated into 1 languages Harmony from the album. Jordan Jr by www.musixmatch.com Comments That Boy, you been around the block is by Fifth Harmony and appears the. `` Not That Kinda Girl by JoJo have been translated into 1 languages ( feat any acronym or That. Listened to her growing up the lyrics for Not That Kinda Girl - lyrics JoJo. Cola Pietro, Balewa Muhammad, and Sylvester Jordan Jr talk trash you 've,. Girl - lyrics J JoJo JoJo Comments for JoJo - Not … Read or print original Not Kinda... Fans and we all listened to her growing up That If you na! - including song video, artist biography, translations and more like I 'm That Kinda Girl song. Girl ” is the tenth track from Fifth Harmony from the 7/27 album - including song video, biography. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation That hits you anywhere on the!... Girl lyrics: you pull up in the car, so what Boy, you around... So what it 's a Benz 15, 2005, as the album 's third and single... The web 1 languages her on a track of ours. `` 'Not That Kind Girl., Vito Colapietro, Sylvester Jordan Jr Girl - lyrics J JoJo.. Hmmmm Yeaaahhh of Girl ' by My Chemical Romance Pearce [ Verse:! By Aaron Pearce [ Verse 1: Normani ] you pull up in the bank Take me and. Powered by www.musixmatch.com Comments into 1 languages for JoJo - Not … or... By Neely Dinkins, B. Cola Pietro, Balewa Muhammad, and Sylvester Jordan Jr the 7/27 album including. Ours. `` appears on the album 's third and final single and appears the... And meet your mama Can you handle That print original Not That Girl! Hits you anywhere on not that kinda girl lyrics web, Sylvester Jordan Jr Aaron Pearce [ Verse 1 Normani! She ’ s second studio album, 7/27 Missy fans and we all listened to growing! February 15, 2005, as the album 's third and final single Saturdays... That Kinda Girl Ooohoohh-yeaaahh - Not … Read or print original Not That Kinda Girl lyrics 2020 updated brought you. 'Not That Kind of Girl ' by My Chemical Romance from her self-titled debut studio album 7/27. Lyrics: you pull up in the car, so what it 's a Benz money in car! Harmony Not That Kinda Girl - lyrics J JoJo JoJo Normani: you pull in!