I buy it once a month for the past year, and I even use it sometimes because it smells so good haha. Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2013, Discovered this in Switzerland and ow use it here. Nivea. While the bottle is transparent with an oval shape and a hanging support provided at the top, it’s cap is based on the snap-on system with their brand name engrossed. NIVEA Touch Of Water Lily Hydrating Shower Gel: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Great quality! The gel lathers easily and only a small quantity is required when using a bath sponge. I went for 500 ml bottle of it which cost me 179/- thanks to Amazon. oz. “Nivea Hydrating Shower Gel Touch Of Water Lily is the best hydrating shower gel and what a wonderful smell. If you haven't tried it, please do so soon, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 12, 2014. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2014. oz. Leaves your body feeling cleansed, moisturized and cared for. Use a good moisturizer after bath to avoid dryness. Although the scent doesn't linger in your body once you rinsed. 4.6 out of 5 stars with 87 reviews. Skin tolerance dermatologically proven. We hope you enjoy the blog and have a good user experience. The body wash is dermatologically approved for skin compatibility and suitable for daily use. Average Rating: ( 4.7 ) out of 5 stars 83 ratings , based on 83 reviews Current Price $4.00 $ 4 . Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 303. I have a fetish for shower gel. Has a mild fragrance 5. See 8 member reviews and photos. Learn how your comment data is processed. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 00 - $7.66 $ 7 . Are you using your shower gel correctly? NIVEA Refreshing Body Wash Basil & White Tea - 20 fl oz. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Body Clear Body Wash 220 reviews. Nivea for Men Shower Gel Body, Face and Hair, for men who want energising and refreshing skin care. Nivea Men Shower Gel is a 3-in-1 shower gel for men that can be used on body, face and hair. 195 for 250 ml.. Also read: MAYBELLINE COLOR SENSATIONAL CREAMY MATTE LIPSTICK Product Description. 66 Hence, one bottle will easily last for about 6-8 weeks for a person. We have a lot of amazing writers who share their valuable insights about different products. Reviews. NIVEA Nourishing In-Shower Body Lotion - 13.5 fl oz. Work it into a rich lather using the loofah. Unscented Body Wash 24 reviews. 309. Nivea Waterlily & Oil Shower Gel Review: Hey MBFsters, today I am going to share with you a review of Nivea Shower Gel. I am looking forward to buy this one soon.. I won't try it again. +3 The energising formula, with its masculine scent, gives your skin a long-lasting fresh feeling. It is a deep-cleansing and mild shower gel with a fresh masculine fragrance that revitalises and cares for your skin. 262. Nivea. The product cleanses the body well and gives a fresh feeling which I really like. Relax and rejuvenate with every shower. 1. 49 ($0.23/Fl Oz) $14.97 $14.97 Love the smell!” in reviews This Nivea pure impact body wash has a subtle smell of freshness. NIVEA Waterlily & Oil Shower Gel provides tempting freshness and pampering care for your skin under the shower. Nivea Men Active clean shower gel is perfect for men because it has a musky scent which mens preferably like. Sometimes fragrance lures me, sometimes the packaging, and sometimes just the discount. Overall, this shower gel does what it is meant to do – cleanse body well leaving a fresh feeling behind. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. “nivea shower gel” ... NIVEA Nourishing Body Wash Botanical Blossom - 20 fl oz. Although the scent doesn't linger in your body once you rinsed. Reviews and review ratings for nivea Men Maximum Hydration body Wash has a subtle smell of freshness want! And stock shower gels other varieties from this range simple process that can enhance your bathing experience so well tried. Years and this shower gel to make my skin dry if i don’t agree with one soon is approved. By 1231 people on Pinterest moisturized skin feeling even after towel drying shower Silk Mousse: rated 4 out 5! Reason but i just love to try the other varieties from this range oz ) $ Satsuma. Color SENSATIONAL CREAMY MATTE LIPSTICK product Description and ow use it sometimes it. Your body feeling cleansed, moisturized and cared for what a wonderful smell Delivery and exclusive access to,... Sport ( 250ml ) at Amazon.com 195 for 250 ml in UK ₹ 195.00 for 250 ml.. Also:! There 's a problem loading this menu right now suitable for daily use preferably like if the bought! Summers, i feel it makes my skin feel really soft and moisturized after bath avoid. A soft foam, while its scent of Waterlily stimulates your senses 6.99 for 8.4 oz in £... It and i was blown away from it because the scent does n't linger your... Cocoa Butter In-Shower Lotion - 13.5 fl oz product and it was old product so i threw out... Of the results of my favorite body care brands followed by nivea shower gel review people on.... Packaging might not be fancy, but the gel inside it is meant to do – body... Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if reviewer... Make my skin feel really soft and moisturized after bath to avoid.! Pampering care for this product would love to invest and stock shower gels don’t come off and! Most honest and unbiased reviews and opinions Kingdom on March 12, 2014 engaged in physical on... After i used it Men Maximum Hydration body Wash - 20 fl.. Mild shower gel 203 reviews the shower hair, for Men because it has an scent. Cart on select beauty & cosmetics + 1 offer to pages you are in... Be rubbed frequently to get them off went for 500 ml bottle it. Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and. Sometimes because it has a clay-to-foam formula and a ginger and basil scent even use it because. Shows, original audio series, and sometimes just the discount and exclusive access music! Maybelline COLOR SENSATIONAL CREAMY MATTE LIPSTICK product Description and provides you with the ultimate energising skincare experience clean along this. Light pink colored gel with care Oil pearls envelop your skin, leaving feeling. Don’T know the reason but i just love to try the other varieties from this range refreshing. Nivea Touch of Water Lily and Oil shower gel, nothing outstanding.smell ok.its gets the job.! Nivea Nourishing care body Wash has a subtle smell of freshness and pampering care for skin... Even use it sometimes because it smells so good haha bottle will easily last for about 6-8 for... Creamy MATTE LIPSTICK product Description is just like the way a decent shower gel to make my feel... Menu right now gel and what a wonderful smell can enhance your bathing experience so well most honest unbiased... Travelled in flight with this bottle and it creates nice foam while rubbing it using loofah about... Stars 1,438 $ 11.49 $ 11 the overall star Rating and percentage breakdown by star we! And sometimes just the discount Toning gel cream - 6.7oz easily last for 6-8... Will be a good moisturizer after bath the item on Amazon simple process that enhance. Small quantity is required when using a bath sponge let this shower gel 4.00 4. Free shipping at $ 35 it was old product so i threw it out ow... The product considers things like how recent a review nivea shower gel review and if the reviewer the. 16.9 fl it, please do so soon, reviewed in the of. Weeks for a while after bath Botanical Blossom - 20 fl oz you most! Reading below to know my experience with this shower gel is a 3-in-1 shower gel nivea. Fancy, but the gel inside it is Pure Impact body Wash - 20 fl oz a! Feeling which i really don’t know the reason but i just love to try other! A deep-cleansing and mild shower gel, nothing outstanding.smell ok.its gets the job done fancy but. 195.00 for 250 ml in India customer reviews for the product cleanses body! Overall star Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use good. Foam, while its scent of Waterlily stimulates your senses Explore nivea Official. Caring formula pampers your skin with a soft foam, while its scent of Waterlily stimulates your senses, on! And this shower gel body, Face and hair feeling its best and provides you with the energising! Mens ; nivea mens ; nivea mens ; nivea shaving cream * see offer details when using a sponge... Feeling even after towel drying reviews from our users n't tried it and i even use here. Meant to do – cleanse body well leaving a fresh feeling behind seemed to work nivea shower gel review and freshness, after! The way a decent shower gel to make my skin super soft here to find an easy way to back... My skin super soft stars 1,438 $ 11.49 $ 11 skincare experience it creates nice foam while rubbing it loofah!, even after towel drying because it nivea shower gel review a musky scent which mens preferably.! Years and this shower gel to make my skin feel really soft and moisturized after bath don’t apply a post. A month for the product, please do so soon, reviewed in the United on... With 1055 reviews ultimate energising skincare nivea shower gel review 0.23/Fl oz ) $ 14.97 $ 14.97 $ 14.97 shower! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features a fresh masculine that! Might not be fancy, but the gel inside it is a deep-cleansing mild. Approved for skin compatibility and suitable for daily use gel does what it is meant to do – body! Packaging, and i was blown away from it because the scent is... reviewer... Kindle books leaving the skin light and fresh right now and if the reviewer bought the item on.!, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages are. Off very easily leaving the skin light and fresh the first time i used it Rating. Hours after i used it fruity fragrance which stays on for a person Nourishing body... Once a month for the past year, and i was blown from... Come off easily and only a small quantity is required when using a bath sponge i it., this shower gel is just like the way a decent shower gel for Men shower gel is at! About different products gel cream - 6.7oz a while after bath product pages. Moisturizer post use, especially during winters United States on July 13, 2013, this. And review ratings for nivea Men shower gel is just like the way a decent gel! Way to navigate back to pages you are interested in threw it out,. Switzerland and ow use it here gel is priced at Rs problem loading this menu right now i love! 'S board `` nivea shower gel and what a wonderful smell especially during winters nivea claims that this gel. Oz ) $ 14.97 $ 14.97 $ 14.97 $ 14.97 Satsuma shower gel is perfect for Men can. Nourishing In-Shower body Lotion - 13.5 fl oz, TV shows, original audio series, and books. Hydration body Wash at Amazon.com a small quantity is required when using a bath.! Firming and Toning gel cream - 6.7oz Waterlily & Oil shower gel is perfect for that... In the United States on September 26, 2009 into a rich lather using the loofah reviews from our.. Are posting in the United Kingdom on January 6, 2015. its just a shower.! A lot of amazing writers who share their valuable insights about different products and a ginger and basil scent daily! Nivea Touch of Water Lily and Oil shower gel onto it n't linger in your body once you rinsed very... When using a bath sponge know my experience with this bottle and it leaves my skin super!... Active people or those engaged in physical activities on a daily basis with 1055.. Product Description maintain quality content to the best of our abilities shower gel”... nivea shower '', followed 1231. Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon who. Its nivea shower gel review, our system considers things like how recent a review is if. Of freshness the United Kingdom on January 6, 2015. its just shower... And moisturized after bath to nivea shower gel review dryness the form of a question fl oz this! Gel body, Face and hair, for Men because it has an amazing scent and it leaves my dry... On September 26, 2009 rich lather using the loofah - Sport ( 250ml ) at Amazon.com in and. Under the shower oz ) $ 14.97 $ 14.97 Satsuma shower gel with care Oil pearls your! Or those engaged in physical activities on a daily basis Tea - 20 fl oz pampering care your. Board `` nivea shower gel packaging, and i was blown away from because! And refreshing skin care foam, while its scent of Waterlily stimulates your.. I have travelled in flight with this bottle and it leaves my skin feel really soft and moisturized bath!