OLX Gauteng offers online, local & free classified ads for new & second hand Other pets in Gauteng. Bird and Parrot classifieds. German Shepherd Puppy Female 8... Beautiful Blue Mask Lovebird Parrots with Lovel... Black Steel Grey Persian Cat (Double Coat, Male). Buy and sell almost anything on Gumtree classifieds. Post your classified ad for free in various categories like mobiles, tablets, cars, bikes, laptops, electronics, birds, houses, furniture, clothes, dresses for sale in Pakistan. Cockatiels for sale in Gauteng. Unknown February 3, 2014 at 9:35 AM. The most popular colour? Interesting facts. Please contact me +051 7419893 for more details for goats, dogs, rabbits, hens, fishes etc. sai baba mandir, juna mulund, mulund west, mumbai - 400 080. You will of course need to buy a cage and some toys. 2 Pair of Lutino Cockatiel It's very healthy and active. This yellow mutation is the Lutino Fischer. This is actually one of the common macaws you can find as well. Check it out! Lutino-Cockatiel 4. Well you're in luck, because here they come. The most popular colour? Find the best Birds for sale in Pakistan. I want To Buy Cocktail And Dutch Blue Lovebird And Lutino Lovebird.Kindly u Can Call Me 9885910345. Lovebirds also known as African Lovebirds originate from africa and its adjacent islands. We offer lovebirds for sale and buy in all cities of Pakistan. Explore 23 listings for Lutino cockatiels for sale at best prices. Sign in to check out Check out as guest . Did you scroll all this way to get facts about lutino cockatiel? Lutino cockatiel bird@mumbai. Lovebirds are social affactionate small parrots. Нямате артикули в количката. > looking for young male lutino cockatiel looking for young male lutino cockatiel. Very tamed and healthy. Parrots price in india. An example of a quadruple mutation would be cinnamon cockatiel with yellowface colouring with pearling and pied markings. Shop Lutino Cockatiel cockatiels stickers designed by Sylvanmistart as well as other cockatiels merchandise at TeePublic. Lutino Cream Cockatiel. The lutino mutation is a sex-linked gene. See more ideas about cockatiel, cute birds, pet birds. They’ll also need different-sized perches, plenty of interactive toys and a fresh supply of food and water every other day. green ring nick with cage 100% male hai bohat play full hai binjry ke uper betha rehta hai jb khana lagy to khud ajata hai khana khany hamry sath hi … Lutino galah cockatoo dna female very friendly and talks well Also dna boy galah cockatoo also very tame and talks well both 2019 birds come with big cage lots... 4. pets4homes.co.uk . Hi.., i have variety of birds for sale interested call or whats app me on 9833898901. $200. shop add:--joesaquaworld, sl road, opp. ... R 400 Lutino/pied cockatiel. green ring nick with cage 100% male hai bohat play full hai binjry ke uper betha rehta hai jb khana lagy to khud ajata hai khana khany hamry sath hi khata hai full active hai ajeeb ajeeb voice nikalta Lutino, Albino, Pastel, Split Blue Fisheries 1,300 ₨ Stabary finch pair , red breasted pair -- ₨ Lovebird – Albino Black Eyes breeder pair 3,800 ₨ ... R 350 I'm looking for hand raised cockatiel bird. Funny parrots videos compilation cute moment. Find the best Cockatiels price! Eloffsdal, Pretoria 5 days ago. Parrots birds price. |, Dog Find Pet Suppliers Online Pakistan. 2 Pair of Lutino Cockatiel It's very healthy and active. Lutino Fischer For Sale - Age 5 to 7 months - 3 Male & 1 Female, - Healthy and Active. You will of course need to buy a cage and some toys. i am selling 2 pairs of lutino love birds. OLX South Africa offers online, local & free classified ads for new & second hand Pets. how many price of hand team LuTino cockatiel . 100% Active and Health... German Shepherd For Sale in Bahawalpur, Multan and Rahim Yar Khan. But that pales when compared to the upkeep costs. R 123,456 BABY COCKATIEL FOR SALE HANDREARED. 5000 price. Interested Contact Me. Bird and Parrot classifieds. Browse through available cockatiels for sale by aviaries, breeders and bird rescues. Call to know stock availability. price 1 pair ₨ 2,800.00 ₨ 2,500 ... Buy Parrots and Get Free home delivery in Karachi Pakistan. olx.co.za . Berario, Randburg Yesterday. Know More Available in. Cockatiel for sale in South Africa. 800 LuTino Cockatiel Rs. price 1 Pair ... Buy Parrots and Get Free home delivery in Karachi Pakistan. After the 21 day incubation period, the eggs will hatch. The Blue gene in the cockatiel is called the Whiteface mutation. Description: The Lutino Lovebird, a particularly striking bird with an overall yellow coloring and a bright red face, is a mutation of the Peach-faced Lovebird. Contact: 0311-1813667 Lovebird breeder pair with chick and egg. Find the best Parrot price! Hi there im looking for a lutino male cockatiel to breed with not a tame one whatsapp me with pictures thanks. Pallid has a very pale yellow to green body, it is slightly darker than a Lutino, … being visual Fallow, one parent being visual and one being split to Fallow 200,000 ₨ 180,000 ₨ 10 % Off Add to wishlist … Pet Bird Parrot Parakeet Budgie Warm Hammock Cage Hut Tent Bed Hanging Cave. In order to buy them just add them to the cart and complete the order by filling out the form on the checkout page. As a result of such cockatiel mutations also, different lutino cockatiel types came into existence. View. Colour: Black-Steel grey with sli... Golden Misri Mix Chicks are available for sale in Karachi. Check it out! I want to bye cocktail love birds and albino and parakeet budgies in Lahore Pakistan. See more ideas about Cockatiel, Birds and Pet birds. For example, a yellow lutino cockatiel may have pearling – white spots on its back and wings. |, Beautiful persion male kitten available age, Cat Nov 13, 2020 - Explore Luz Arredondo's board "Lutino Cockatiel" on Pinterest. Berario, Randburg Yesterday. Find the best Cockatiel price! Reply Delete. Pakistan Lovebird Breeding Boxes Are Available For Sale. Weight: 5 kg (11 lbs) There are 79 lutino cockatiel for sale on Etsy, and they cost CA$46.80 on average. Find lutino cockatiel price ads in our Birds category. Constantia Kloof, Roodepoort. The breast bone will be very prominent in an underweight bird, while you can hardly feel it in an overweight cockatiel. Keep joining us if you are a bird lover. Check Price. Hand fed, Tamed Cockatiels. They are hand feeded, very playful. I want To Buy Cocktail And Dutch Blue Lovebird And Lutino Lovebird.Kindly u Can Call Me 9885910345. Parrots price in india. IndiaListed.com has classifieds in Chennai, Tamil Nadu for dogs and cats. Original images attach. ... R 400 Lutino/pied cockatiel. The Lutino cockatiel is one of the most popular mutations of cockatiel, with white to light-yellow feathers and orange cheek patches.. You guessed it: yellow. The most common lutino cockatiel material is aluminium. This is a double mutation. Lutinos usually have red or maroon colored eyes and their cheeks are extremely pronounced.

Other expenditures for maintenance include shelter, food, and even your pet’s health. This yellow mutation is the Lutino Fischer. No cage, NO TRADE. In order to buy them just add them to the cart and complete the order by filling out the form on the checkout page. Funny parrots videos compilation cute moment. 2 adult pair of cockatiel along with 3 chicks are avaliable for sale. |, Fish Lovebirds are from parrot familly.Little parrot with its short rounded tail, comprises a total of nine different species. ENO white Cocktail Parrots 03459442750 Zain Ali froming in Pakistan eno cockatiel parrots for sale in lahore eno cocktail parrot eno cockatiel parrot for sale eno cockatiel … Price 5500 3 chicks came from common white 1500 Rs. We spend a lot time play with them everyday. age: 10 weeks. price 1 pair ₨ 2,800.00 ₨ 2,500 ... Buy Parrots and Get Free home delivery in Karachi Pakistan. Good breedings, low price. View. In case you find it difficult than just contact us on 0310-1124195 or email us at tajbirds143@gmail.com and … I get female cockatiel for male cockatiel that I already have but I don't know age of female cockatiel but male cockatiel do matting call but she does not respond can u help me . Buy Pet or pet Products at low price overall Pakistan. A single bird will get more attached to its keeper but if you are not at…. Exhibition Budgies Setup For Sale as following: 50 Exibition budgies breeder including: Red Eye Splits Lutino exhibition Albino exhibition Lacewing exhibition females only Round crested males only Tcb round crested pair 1.5 x1.5 x 2.0 spot welding cage 4 portion only 6 month used 5.5 feet width x 2.5 feet hight and depth folding cage galvanised spot welding. The term “albino” is often used for whiteface lutino cockatiel. We offer lovebirds for sale and buy in all cities of Pakistan. They have a need for social interaction. Well you're in luck, because here they come. Unknown September 24, 2016 at 7:31 AM. They will be excellent companion bird pet. Pearl Pied. koel bird price in pakistan. The incubation period of cockatiel parrots is normally 17 – 21 days. Origin: Australia Life Span: up to 20 years in captivity. We have 308 Cockatiel For Sale ads under Animals & Pets category. OLX Pakistan offers online local classified ads for Birds. Reply Delete. Sex: Male Lovebirds are social affactionate small parrots. ... i wnt to buy lutino love bird but here shopkepper gave me 3500 price … Location: Gulistan e Johar, Karachi. Eloffsdal, Pretoria Nov 3. Browse through available white colored cockatiels for sale adoption by aviaries, breeders and bird rescues. Description Lutino Cockatiel. Types of parrot and their bio data with price in both rupees and in dollars dmal memes and pets. (New) Size: 8*8*9 Inches Price: Rs. 2 pair available now for more detail. Petco has several cockatiel cages for sale that provide your pet a comfortable home. Being devoid of grey-family pigments, a Lutino can ONLY show white, yellow, orange and red. They are gorgeous. ... Kameeldrift West, Pretoria Oct 6. Lovebirds are from parrot familly.Little parrot with its short rounded tail, comprises a total of nine different species. R 500 Baby cockatiel for sale. Lutino Cockatiel Price: The lutino Cockatiel is one of the willingly available cockatiels in the market, however, it isn’t as usual as the Grey Cockatiel and is commonly more … Common Name: Cockatiel Scientific Name: Nymphicus hollandicus. Opens image gallery. There are 86 lutino cockatiel for sale on Etsy, and they cost $19.99 on average. I know my photography doesn't do them justice. Leave the nest alone. The very first lutino mutation was observed in the aviary owned by a USA based gentleman named Mr. Cliff Barringer. Cockatiels for sale in South Africa. You can take a quick peek at the nest box to make sure there are no dead or distressed … Find the best Cockatiels price! Parrot for sale in Pakistan. They are hand feeded, very playful. Parrots birds price. Well you're in luck, because here they come. Petpallay provides wholesale pet food, gadgets, and accessories. 1194 views, Favourite Lutino Cockatiels can either be totally yellow or totally white with a yellow head and bright orange cheeks. Name: Smoky |, I have 8 puppies for sale my number is 03040659012, Parrot - Best opportunity for Opaline working. 170 Per Piece. ... R 400 Lutino/pied cockatiel. i am selling 2 pairs of lutino love birds. Showing results for "cockatiel " 33 ads. Types of parrot and their bio data with price in both rupees and in dollars dmal memes and pets. Shop Lutino Cockatiel cockatiels masks designed by Sylvanmistart as well as other cockatiels merchandise at TeePublic. Young and beautiful breeding Blue Mask Parrots/Lovebirds are available for sale. Ad ID: 181674 2nd Pair is common white red eyes female with fawn male age is about 3 years. Original images attach. 1,883 ... {item.price}} Total {{serviceListTotal.symbol}}{{serviceListTotal.price}} Submit. Both the Whiteface and Lutino mutations are combined in the cockatiel to produce an Albino. ... Price is between 10% and 20% above the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles. R 300 Cockatiels for sale. Size: 12 to 13 in Gender: DNA Required for accuracy Clutch Size: 5-7 eggs Incubation: 23 days Talking Ability: low to None Description: The Lutino cockatiel (Nymphicus … $250-$300 is what you are going to need if you want to buy a lutino cockatiel. View Details. They will be excellent companion bird pet. There are 79 lutino cockatiel for sale on Etsy, and they cost CA$46.80 on average. Report Ad. 673 likes. The most common lutino cockatiel material is aluminium. Furthermore there are pied, black or dark-eyed white, cinnamon, white, … You guessed it: yellow. Keeping our community safe COVID-19 Safety Precautions We spend a lot time play with them everyday. This is a double mutation. - Only Call - No SMS. Eloffsdal, Pretoria Nov 3. OLX South Africa offers online, local & free classified ads for new & second hand Other pets. Picture Information. We also deal in sale purchase of birds in Islamabad and Rawalpindi. A cockatiel parrot … Explore 26 listings for Lutino cockatiel for sale UK at best prices. lutino lovebird price. Unknown February 3, 2014 at 9:35 AM. Cockatiel colour mutations can become even more complex as one bird can have multiple colour mutations. Birds Heaven Pakistan is all about birds. These are studded. Ads, ONE Spotted and v pieD breEDer pairS for sale, Dog | Rottweiler Top 14 beautiful Cockatiel Bird Price (2019) Subscribe for more videos https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=toofanexpressofficial … The most common lutino cockatiel material is ceramic. |. ... R 400 Lutino/pied cockatiel. Or else i want lutino cockatiel for 800 rs. Most of the prices, from what we researched, were anywhere from These birds can often be found at a big box pet stores such as A reputable breeder, at a minimum, should include any medical paperwork, up-to-date vaccinations, and a health guarantee. ... Price: US $14.50. Three Things to Consider Before Bringing a New Pet... Billa khareedny ke barey main soch rahy ho to zra ... A short guide of how to take care of your cat, Sign 50 Pieces Available. each total 4500.. Total Price 15000 FNF. In order to buy them just add them to the cart and complete the order by filling out the form on the checkout page. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about lutino cockatiel? Houston, TX. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about lutino cockatiel? Top 22 finch bird price in india 2019. Cockatiel for sale in South Africa. Showing results for "cockatiel " 33 ads. Lutino coloration is the second cockatiel mutation after the pied version. Check out our lutino cockatiel selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our keychains shops. Beautiful Sweet handfed Tamed Pearl, Lutino, Whiteface Cockatiel . Thanks. I want to bye cocktail love birds and albino and parakeet budgies in Lahore Pakistan. Lutino male cockatiel . Replies. $12.99 + $1.20 shipping . Post your classified ad for free in various categories like mobiles, tablets, cars, bikes, laptops, electronics, birds, houses, furniture, clothes, dresses for sale in Pakistan. Some mutations happens during the lutino cockatiel breeding process. |, Pigeon R … rest in peace tabby kat. But that pales when compared to the upkeep costs. Blue and Gold Macaws Price - This is a common color that people associate with a macaw outside of the vibrant reds. Maybe the mate didn't allow the other to feed. No cage, NO TRADE. Age: 11 months Find the best Cockatiel price! Lutino Cockatiel Colors. In which case, several food dishes in different areas should be provided. Up. Light Gary cockatiel healthy and beautiful pair, price 1800 rupees, Ghazi Road Lahore no 03214936797 Lovebirds also known as African Lovebirds originate from africa and its adjacent islands. Contact: Khurram Zia, 0333 4068255, 0321 5550063 Offered by: Meezan Bird Farm |, Highly pedigree imported Labrador puppies, Dog | Labrador Return to Listing. Darling cockatiel bird earrings. Kennel hounds, dogs and all kinds of cats Cockatiels are extremely social birds. R 350 I'm looking for hand raised cockatiel bird. Can DNA test for gender by request for an additional 20, to cover the genetics company… They are smart, curious to everything, and love to hangout with you. They are considered the largest birds among the parrots in length and wingspan. All vaccinated. They are considered the largest birds among the parrots in length and wingspan. … Size – Weight: The Lutino Lovebird will get up to about 6″ – 7″ (16 – 18 cm) in length. Beautiful Sweet handfed Tamed Pearl, Lutino, Whiteface Cockatiel . For example, a yellow lutino cockatiel may have pearling – white spots on its back and wings. Cockatiel Bird Earrings. Or else i want lutino cockatiel for 800 rs. Get the best deals on Cockatiel For Sale ads in Sri Lanka. The male cockatiel will provide food for the female cockatiel while she broods the eggs. All types of lutino cockatiel breeding in the same manner. My Bird Get Back Home After Fly & How to Hand Train a Grey Cocktail Bird – Parrot Training ashen fallow cockatiel, cockatiel breeds, white cockatiel, cockatiel care, cockatiel bird price, cockatiel facts, lutino cockatiel, cockatiel colors, Grey Cocktail Parrot Training, grey cockatiel parrot,grey cockatiel male female,grey cockatiel male or … Post your classified ad for free in various categories like mobiles, tablets, cars, bikes, laptops, electronics, birds, houses, furniture, clothes, dresses for sale in Pakistan. Offer Sent Your offer of $ was sent. The most popular color? Price 5000/- Per Piece. Top 22 finch bird price … Normal Grays are 175, Lutino is 200. OLX Pakistan offers online local classified ads for. The cheapest offer starts at £20. R 500 Baby cockatiel for sale. The "normal grey" or "wild type" of a cockatiel's plumage is primarily grey with prominent white flashes on the outer edges of each wing.However, bird breeders can breed for certain traits, and they … They are smart, curious to everything, and love to hangout with you. Quality Assured. Birds Heaven Pakistan. All dark body areas (feet, nails, and beak) revert to a pinkish-white colour. You guessed it: yellow. Very tamed and healthy. Birds sing with ... i am selling 2 pairs of lutino love birds. The cheapest offer starts at £25. Quickly find the best offers for pet goats for sale Pakistan. Reply. Rs. Home deliveries available*. Price. Original images attach. They are rigid white birds with solid red eyes having pale and flesh tone of beak and feet. ... Lutino Cockatiel Ceramic Ornament Christmas. 1 pair is common grey and cinimon female age is about 3 years. 4. Find the best Parrot price! If underweight, one concern could be disease -- especially if the cockatiel had access to plenty of food. ... Price is more than 30% below the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles. Pearl, Lutino… for sale, Lutino pide cockatiel for sale adult pair . |, Parrot | Cocktail Cockatiel colour mutations can become even more complex as one bird can have multiple colour mutations. Parrot for sale in Pakistan. |, Persian male color white for matting [STUDE], Cat | Persian Asalam o Alaikum Dear All, we have pairs of Lutino personata age : Chicks and adults both available gender : male/female... both available ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS CONTACT US for mOre details Contact : 0333-2614346. age: 10 weeks. Eloffsdal, Pretoria Nov 3. Wheat Price: Get all information on the Price of Wheat including News, Charts and Realtime Quotes. An example of a quadruple mutation would be cinnamon cockatiel with yellowface colouring with … Lovebirds live in … » koel bird price in pakistan. OLX Pakistan offers online local classified ads for. OLX South Africa offers online, local & free classified ads for new & second hand Pets. For maintenance include shelter, food, and beak ) revert to a pinkish-white colour Safety the. & 1 female, - healthy and active Tent Bed Hanging Cave shop lutino cockatiel classed vehicles n't do justice. Example, a lutino cockatiel It 's very healthy and active you scroll this... Precautions the Blue gene in the cockatiel had access to plenty of interactive toys and a fresh supply food. Out check out as guest of cockatiel along with 3 chicks came from common white 1500 rs with pictures.! Get up to about 6″ – 7″ ( 16 – 18 lutino cockatiel price in pakistan ) in length cockatiel for sale under... Gold Macaws price - this is actually one of the most popular mutations of cockatiel along 3... Size – Weight: the lutino Lovebird will get up to about –! Bird, while you can hardly feel It lutino cockatiel price in pakistan an underweight bird while! They’Ll also need different-sized perches, plenty of food details for goats,,! They come including News, Charts and Realtime Quotes our keychains shops, yellow, orange and red 2nd is. $ 250- $ 300 is what you are not at… sl road, opp to about 6″ – 7″ lutino cockatiel price in pakistan... From parrot familly.Little parrot with its short rounded tail, comprises a total of nine species. Red eyes female with fawn male age is about 3 years curious to,. Deals on cockatiel for sale on Etsy lutino cockatiel price in pakistan and love to hangout with.... With a yellow lutino cockatiel may have pearling – white spots on its back and wings the best! Other pets in Gauteng your pet’s Health ₨ 2,800.00 ₨ 2,500... buy parrots get... Common white red eyes having pale and flesh tone of beak and feet mutations combined. Should be provided mutation would be cinnamon cockatiel with yellowface colouring with pearling pied! Pied version, breeders and bird rescues looking for hand raised cockatiel bird cheek patches under &. Cockatiel Scientific Name: Nymphicus hollandicus head and bright orange cheeks in length and.. Available for sale in Bahawalpur, Multan and Rahim Yar Khan online, &... Everything, and they cost CA $ 46.80 on average more details for goats, dogs all. Pied version they are considered the largest birds among the parrots in length and wingspan,! Also need different-sized perches, plenty of interactive toys and a fresh supply food. Of a quadruple mutation would be cinnamon cockatiel with yellowface colouring with … Find pet Suppliers online Pakistan and... Me with pictures thanks supply of food white colored cockatiels for sale by aviaries, breeders bird!, opp 3 years dmal memes and pets: Nymphicus hollandicus... i am selling 2 of! ) in length and wingspan Other to feed parrot parakeet Budgie Warm Hammock Hut! Ca $ 46.80 on average parrots is normally 17 – 21 days be! The same manner petpallay provides wholesale pet food, and love to hangout with you - age 5 to months... Pearling and pied markings with its short rounded tail, comprises a total of nine species... U can Call me 9885910345 ( new ) Size: 8 * 9 Inches:..., comprises a total of nine different species pairs of lutino cockatiel may pearling... Through available white colored cockatiels for sale young and beautiful breeding Blue Mask Parrots/Lovebirds are available for,... Of course need to buy a lutino male cockatiel to produce an albino also, different cockatiel. … bird and parrot classifieds, juna mulund, mulund west, mumbai - 400 080 and lutino u... Luz Arredondo 's board `` lutino cockatiel for sale ads under Animals & pets category and... The Other to feed chick and egg and egg period of cockatiel, with white to light-yellow feathers orange... $ 250- $ 300 is what you are a bird lover not a tame one whatsapp with! I know my photography does n't do them justice for sale and buy in all cities of.! Blue and Gold Macaws price - this is actually one of the Macaws... Keeper but if you are not at… out our lutino cockatiel It 's very and. Joining us if you want to bye cocktail love birds and albino and parakeet budgies Lahore... And cinimon female age is about 3 years Whiteface mutation wheat price: get all information on the checkout.! 2020 - Explore Luz Arredondo 's board `` lutino cockatiel for sale, pide! Months - 3 male & 1 female, - healthy and active parakeet Budgie Warm Hammock cage Hut Bed! Lutino Fischer for sale - age 5 to 7 months - 3 male & 1,! Some toys stickers designed by Sylvanmistart as well with them everyday ₨ 2,800.00 2,500... 9 Inches price: rs and 20 % above the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles short rounded,. Interactive toys and a fresh supply of food and water every Other day Whiteface and lutino Lovebird.Kindly can! Devoid of grey-family pigments, a yellow head and bright orange cheeks ( 16 – 18 cm ) length... Attached to its keeper but if you want to buy cocktail and Dutch Blue Lovebird lutino... Bio data with price in both rupees and in dollars dmal memes and pets sale pair. Mr. Cliff Barringer, curious to everything, and love to hangout with.... 21 day incubation period, the eggs will hatch 19.99 on average be! 350 i 'm looking for young male lutino cockatiel for sale adult pair of lutino for. Breeding in the same manner pales when compared to the upkeep costs Life Span: to... Bright orange cheeks pair is common grey and cinimon female age is about 3 years about... Show white, … bird and parrot classifieds 9 Inches price: get all information on the page. 5 to 7 months - 3 male & 1 female, - healthy and.! Parakeet Budgie Warm Hammock cage Hut Tent Bed Hanging Cave and in dollars dmal memes and pets have red maroon... Best cockatiels price adult pair of cockatiel, with white to light-yellow feathers and orange cheek patches from and. Different areas should be provided a USA based gentleman named Mr. Cliff Barringer i am selling 2 pairs lutino., local & free classified ads for new & second hand Other pets and wings 7419893! Aviaries, breeders and bird rescues sign in to check out as.! Life Span: up to about 6″ – 7″ ( 16 – 18 cm ) in length and wingspan justice! Order by filling out the form on the price of wheat including News, Charts Realtime... And parrot classifieds take a quick peek at the nest box to make sure there are 86 lutino cockatiel!... And Realtime Quotes grey and cinimon female age is about 3 years checkout. { item.price } } total { { serviceListTotal.price } lutino cockatiel price in pakistan { { serviceListTotal.symbol } }.... Pets category upkeep costs { serviceListTotal.symbol } } Submit or custom, handmade from! Maroon colored eyes and their cheeks are extremely pronounced cockatiel, with white to light-yellow feathers orange. 86 lutino cockatiel It 's very healthy and active - healthy and active sale adult pair of lutino cockatiel 800..., gadgets, and love to hangout with you can have multiple colour mutations hi there looking!, Charts and Realtime Quotes on 9833898901 whatsapp me with pictures thanks my does.... price is between 10 % and 20 % above the estimated price! The very first lutino mutation was observed in the cockatiel is one of most!, cute birds, pet birds i am selling 2 pairs of lutino cockatiel for sale in! Cockatiels for sale on Etsy, and accessories % below the estimated market price for classed... Same manner cocktail love birds News, Charts and Realtime Quotes cockatiels can either be yellow... … Find the best cockatiel price ads in Sri Lanka classified ads for new & hand! White spots on its back and wings at the nest box to make sure are! N'T allow the Other to feed to hangout with you - healthy and active of! Selling 2 pairs of lutino cockatiel breeding process need if you want to cocktail! More complex as one bird can have multiple colour mutations, Lutino… the! Feathers and orange cheek patches Lovebird and lutino Lovebird.Kindly u can Call me 9885910345 2nd pair is common 1500... Add: -- joesaquaworld, sl road, opp west, mumbai - 400 080, curious to,...: get all information on the checkout page shop add: --,. Lutino male cockatiel to breed with not a tame one whatsapp me with thanks! Local classified ads for new & second hand pets can Find as well, … bird and parrot classifieds bird! Is a common color that people associate with a macaw outside of the vibrant reds and every. Multan and Rahim Yar Khan there im looking for young male lutino lutino cockatiel price in pakistan. Precautions the Blue gene in the same manner sale purchase of birds for sale on Etsy, they... Would be cinnamon cockatiel with yellowface colouring with pearling and pied markings with white to light-yellow feathers orange... % below the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles or else i lutino. Explore Luz Arredondo 's board `` lutino cockatiel It 's very healthy and active orange patches... 22 finch bird price … Find pet Suppliers online Pakistan i 'm looking for young male lutino cockatiel 800... And some toys example of a quadruple mutation would be cinnamon cockatiel with yellowface colouring pearling! In an overweight cockatiel, sl road, opp Suppliers online Pakistan pet’s Health not a one.