This was an extremely popular song for Kenny Rogers and it would make a great addition to your lyrics play book. With four hungry children and crops in the field Popular Song Lyrics. Remember that you can play this song at the right column of this page by clicking on the PLAY button. Lucille Songtext von Kenny Rogers mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com I ordered more whiskey Lucille Lyrics. Below you can read the song lyrics of Lucille by Kenny Rogers, found in Album 42 Ultimate Hits released by Kenny Rogers in 2004. I couldn't hold her, 'coz the words that he told her In a bar in Toledo across from the depot On a barstool she took off her ring I thought I'd get closer So I walked on over I sat down and as Kenny Rogers - Lucille Lyrics. You picked the fine time to leave me Lucille This was an extremely popular song for Kenny Rogers and it would make a great addition to your lyrics play book. He came to the woman Use it for personal and educational purposes only. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. Greatest Hits by Kenny Rogers. From the lights of the bar room to a rented hotel room On a bar stool she took off her ring. Home K Kenny Rogers Lucille Lyrics. She said, "I'm no quitter" We walked without talking at all MP3 Lyrics On Demand All lyrics are property and copyright of their respective authors, artists and labels. It was released in January 1977 as the second and final single from the album Kenny Rogers. I sat down and asked her her name. on a [A] bar stool she took off her [E] ring. Across from the depot Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Lucille Lyrics by Kenny Rogers. In a bar in Toledo across from the depot He turned to the woman and said In a bar in Toledo across from the depot. Kept comin' back time after time Upcoming Lyrics. C I've had some bad times, lived through some sad times, but this time your hurtin' won't G heal. You want things your way and I want them mine And. ADVERTISEMENT. Copy and paste Lucille lyrics and chords, practice a bit and then enjoy a great old country song. Lived through some sad times On a barstool she took off her ring He had a strange look on his face But this time the hurtin' won't heal Kept coming back time after time 9 Comments; 0 Tags; In a ... Hal Bynum wrote this masterpeice, and Kenny Rogers elevated into a classic. Kenny Rogers – Lucille. + Kenny Rogers song lyrics . raiderroadtrip00on May 19, 2010 Link. "You picked the fine time to leave me Lucille "You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille On a bar stool she took off her ring. SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Toggle navigation. Playlist Share. She must have thought I lost my mind Remember that you can play this song at the right column of this page by clicking on the PLAY button. I thought I'd get closer so I walked on over. You picked the fine time to leave me Lucille, Kenny Rogers Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. I thought I'd get closer In a bar in Toledo across from the depot On a barstool she took off her ring I thought I'd get closer so I walked on over I sat down and ask. Fabrizio Nava November 16, 2016, 8:32 am. "You picked a fine time to leave me, Lucille on a [A] bar stool she took off her [E] ring. "Lucille" is a song written by Roger Bowling and Hal Bynum, and recorded by American country music artist Kenny Rogers. I thought I'd get closer So I walked on over. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Greatest Hits by Kenny Rogers. Lived thru' some sad times Lucille. I thought how she made him look small In a bar in Toledo Across from the depot On a barstool she took off her ring. 0. Copyright: Writer(s): David Balfour, Erick Coomes, Roger Bowling, Tyler Coomes, Anthony Hamilton, Hal Bynum Lyrics Terms of Use, In a bar in Toledo Coward Of The County. Kenny Rogers - Lucille (Remastered) Lyrics. We walked without talkin' at all Copy and paste Lucille lyrics and chords, practice a bit and then enjoy a great old country song. I'm after whatever the other life brings I sat down and asked her, her name Lived through some sad times I [Bm] thought I'd get [E] closer so [Bm] I walked on [E] over I [Bm] sat down and [E] asked her [A] name. It was released in January 1977 as the second and final single from the album Kenny Rogers.It became Rogers' first major hit as a solo artist after leaving the successful country/rock group The First Edition the previous year. In a [A] bar in Toledo across from the depot. Mobile-friendly and nicely printable. But I finally quit living on dreams Video clip and lyrics Lucille by Kenny Rogers. Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum; Search. As the 1977 CMA Song of the year, this hit topped the country charts for several weeks. Lucille Lyrics by Kenny Rogers. You picked the fine time to leave me Lucille And from the lights of the barroom ringtone . I'm hungry for laughter and here ever after . You picked a D7 fine time to leave me, G Lucille. Top Lyrics of 2011. I sat down and asked her name. It was released in January 1977 as the second and final single from the album Kenny Rogers. I thought how she'd made him look small Kenny Rogers' first major solo hit "Lucille" was years in the making after Rogers first got inspired in 1958 from a Tulsa, Oklahoma news story. Now his big hands were calloused, I sat down and asked her name. Coward Of The County. In the mirror I saw him With four hungry children and crops in the field Kenny Rogers - Lucille lyrics . RIFF-it good. Lucille lyrics - Kenny Rogers. Artist: Kenny Rogers. It has easy chords with a super melody, all of us less gifted players can do it. Lucille Songtext von Kenny Rogers mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Kenny Rogers - Lucille Chords, Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar. Four hungry children and a crop in the field "Lucille" is a song written by Roger Bowling and Hal Bynum, and recorded by American country music artist Kenny Rogers. She said I'm no quitter On a barstool she took off her ring MP3 Every Time Two Fools Collide. 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. Lucille Kenny Rogers Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. But I finally quit livin' on dreams. It was released in January 1977 as the second and final single from the album Kenny Rogers.It became Rogers' first major hit as a solo artist after leaving the successful country/rock group The First Edition the previous year. You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille With four hungry children and a crop in the field I've had some bad times lived through some sad times But this time your hurting won't heal You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille After he left us I ordered more whisky I thought how she'd made him look small ringtone . "Lucille" is a song written by Roger Bowling and Hal Bynum, and recorded by American country music artist Kenny Rogers. Country music icon Kenny Rogers has sadly passed away at the age of 81. raiderroadtrip00on May 19, 2010 Link. Kenny Rogers - Lucille Chords, Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar. Chords for Kenny Rogers - Lucille. But this time the hurtin' won't heal And I've had some bad times, Kenny Rogers Lucille Lyrics. I thought i´d get closer so i walked down over and sat down and asked her her name. I lived through some sad times Lucille Kenny Rogers. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 'Til I Can Make It On My Own + Dottie West, (Hey Won't You Play) Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song, Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Kenny Rogers - Lucille Lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD. From Song Album. In a bar in Toledo, across from the depot, on a barstool she took off her ring I thought I’d get closer, so I walked on over, I sat down and asked her the name when the drinks fin’lly hit her, she said „I‘m no … starts and ends within the same node. When the drinks finally hit her Kenny Rogers - Lucille lyrics. You picked the fine time to leave me Lucille Review: RIFF-it. I thought how he looked out of place I've had some bad times, When the drinks finally hit her she said I'm no quitter. His big heart was breakin' Lived thru' some sad times Kenny Rogers Lucille Lyrics. Lucille by Kenny Rogers. Classic Country Music Lyrics home | Kenny Rogers lyrics . Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Lucille lyrics performed by Kenny Rogers: In a bar in Toledo across from the depot On a bar stool she took off her ring I thought I'd get closer so I walked on over I … I've had some bad times Recently Added. And I closely watched him Kenneth Donald "Kenny" Rogers (born August 21, 1938) is an American singer-songwriter, photographer, record producer, actor, entrepreneur and author. In a bar in Toledo across from the depot On a bar stool she took off her ring I thought I'd get closer so I walked on over I sat down and asked her name When the drinks finally hit her she said I'm no quitter But I finally quit livin' on dreams I'm hungry for laughter and here ever after Lyrics. + Kenny Rogers song lyrics . Lucille - Kenny Rogers Lyrics. Listen to these sick beats by Kenny Rogers. You picked a fine time to leave me, Lucille Rate this song's lyrics. But I finally quit livin' on dreams I sat down and asked her name Kenny Rogers – Lucille. Four hungry children and a crop in the field After he left us, I ordered more whiskey But this time your hurtin' won't heal Billboard Hot 100. Everyone considered him the coward of the county He'd never stood. twitter; facebook; Lyrics to Lucille. But when she came to me I thought I'd get closer so I walked on over. Artist: Kenny Rogers Album: Lucille. You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille". Other Songs by Kenny Rogers Coward of the County Don't Fall in love with a dreamer Islands In The Stream Love Or Something Like It Ruby Ruby, Don't Take Your Love to Town The Gambler: Funniest Misheards by Kenny Rogers https://www.acousticbinder.com/lyrics-chords/kenny-rogers/lucille.html So I walked on over But this time your hurtin' won't heal See the full Lucille lyrics from Kenny Rogers. Lucille Kenny Rogers. 9 Comments; 0 Tags; In a ... Hal Bynum wrote this masterpeice, and Kenny Rogers elevated into a classic. But he started shakin' Below you can read the song lyrics of Lucille by Kenny Rogers, found in Album 42 Ultimate Hits released by Kenny Rogers in 2004. And I closely watch him Lyrics to "Lucille" on Lyrics.com. Kenny Rogers - Lucille Lyrics & Traduction. Lucille lyrics belongs on the album Through the Years: A Retrospective. Who sat their beside me In the mirror I saw him 9 months ago. He looked like a mountain I've had some bad times, An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Lucille, Kenny Rogers. Lyrics to 'Lucille' by Kenny Rogers: In a bar in Toledo Across from the depot On a barstool she took off her ring I thought I'd get closer So I walked on over The other life brings Kenny Rogers; 25 Greatest Hits; Lucille Lyrics . You picked the fine time to leave me Lucille" With four hungry children and crops in the field But I finally quit livin' on dreams. Lucille Lyrics by Kenny Rogers at Lyrics On Demand. 'Cause I couldn't hold her For a minute I thought I was dead This also includes Kenny Roger’s mother. Kenny Rogers Lyrics - Lucille - In a bar in Toledo across from the depot On a barstool, she took off her ring I thought I'd get clos Every Time Two Fools Collide. You can also use the lyrics scroller to sing along with the music and adjust the speed by using the arrows. Lucille lyrics - Kenny Rogers In a bar in Toledo across from the depot On a bar stool she took off her ring I thought I'd get closer so I walked on over I sat down and asked her name When the drinks finally hit her She said I'm no quitter but I finally quit livin on dreams I'm hungry for laughter and here ever after Kenny Rogers; 25 Greatest Hits; Lucille Lyrics . Classic Country Music Lyrics home | Kenny Rogers lyrics . In a bar in Toledo across from the depot on a bar stool she took of her ring. Make sure your selection I thought how he looked out of place In a bar in Toledo, across from the depot, On a barstool she took off her ring. I thought I'd get closer It has easy chords with a super melody, all of us less gifted players can do it. He had a strange look on his face Kenny Rogers – Lucille Lyrics. Kenny Rogers - Lucille (Remastered) Lyrics. To the rented hotel room Lyrics and chords for Lucille by Kenny Rogers, brought to you by the Acoustic Binder. In a bar in Toledo across from the depot on a barstool she took off her ring I thought I’d get closer so I walked on over I sat down and asked her the name When the drinks finally hit her she said "I'm no quitter" Kenny Rogers: “Lucille” Kenny Rogers: “Lucille” by. You picked a fine time to leave me, Lucille" Kenny Rogers' first major solo hit "Lucille" was years in the making after Rogers first got inspired in 1958 from a Tulsa, Oklahoma news story. Just look at you sitting there You never looked better than. As the 1977 CMA Song of the year, this hit topped the country charts for several weeks. When the drinks finally hit her, She said, "I'm no quitter, But I finally quit living on dreams. From Song Album. Kenny Rogers. I've had some bad times And here ever after The words that he told her Heyo! A In a [A] bar in Toledo across from the depot. She was a beauty, but when she came to me Kenny Rogers,has charted more than 120 hit singles across various music genres, topping the country and pop album charts for more than 200 individual weeks in the US alone. Everyone considered him the coward of the county He'd never stood . Kenny Rogers's Kenny Rogers Lucille Lyrics music video in high definition. Uploaded by Eula. Paroles de la chanson Lucille par Kenny Rogers officiel. In a bar in Toledo across from the depot On a bar stool she took off her ring I thought I'd get closer so I walked on over I sat down and asked her name When the drinks finally hit her . "You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille Kenny Rogers Lyrics "The Gambler" On a warm summer's evening On a train bound for nowhere I met up with a gambler We were both too tired to sleep So we took turns a-starin' Out the window at the darkness The boredom overtook us And he began to speak He said, "Son, I've made a life Out of readin' people's faces And knowin' what the cards were By the way they held their eyes. Lady. Inspired by real-life events, ‘Lucille’ was conceived by Kenny Rogers after watching a local TV station broadcasting a man whose exact words were: “You picked a fine time to leave me, Lucille, with four hungry children and a crop in the field. Kenny Rogers - Lucille lyrics . No Replies Log in to reply . So I walked on over But I finally quit living on dreams I'm hungry for laughter and here ever after I'm after whatever the other life brings." When the drinks finally hit her she said I'm no quitter. The Lyrics for Lucille by Kenny Rogers have been translated into 3 languages. I'm hungry for laughter The big hands were calloused I've had some bad times And he turned to the woman and said His big heart was breakin' She must have thought I'd lost my mind He came to the woman When the drinks finally hi.. Four hungry children and a crop in the field In a bar in Toledo Across from the depot On a barstool she took off her ring I thought I'd get closer So I walked on over I sat down and asked her, her name When the drinks finally hit her She said, "I'm no quitter" But I finally quit livin' on … Watch the video for Lucille from Kenny Rogers's The Very Best of Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Don't Fall In Love With A Dreamer. It became Rogers' first major hit as a solo artist after leaving the successful country/rock group The First Edition the previous year. KENNY ROGERS Lucille Lyrics. Don't Fall In Love With A Dreamer. When the drink finally hit her I'm hungry for laughter And here ever after In a bar in Toledo across from the depot on a barstool she took off her ring I thought I’d get closer so I walked on over I sat down and asked her the name When the drinks finally hit her she said "I'm no quitter" but finally quit living on dreams Kenny Rogers Lyrics. Kenny Rogers - Lucille Lyrics. Kenny Rogers - Lucille Lyrics In a bar in Toledo across from the depot On a bar stool she took off her ring I thought I'd get closer so I walked on over I sat down and asked her name When the drinks finally hit her She said I'm no quitter but I finally quit livin on dreams "Lucille" is a song written by Roger Bowling and Hal Bynum, and recorded by American country music artist Kenny Rogers. View All. Lucille - lyrics R Kenny Rogers Through the Years: A Retrospective. You picked a fine time to leave me, C Lucille, with four hungry children and crops in the G field. In a bar in Toledo across from the depot. After he left us Lucille Lyrics Kenny Rogers 20 Golden Greats. Lyrics and video for the song Lucille by Kenny Rogers - Songfacts. In a bar in Toledo across from the depot On a barstool she took off her ring I thought I'd get closer so I walked on over I sat down and asked her her name When the drinks finally hit her she said, "I'm no quitter. It became Rogers' first major hit as a solo artist after leaving the successful country/rock group The First Edition the previous year. Learn every word of your favourite song and get the meaning or start your own concert tonight :-). I thought i´d get closer so i walked down over and sat down and asked her her name. But he started shakin' Now she was a beauty In a bar in Toledo across from the depot on a bar stool she took off her ring I thought i'd get closer so I walked on over I sat down and asked her name When the drinks finally hit her she said I'm no quitter but I finally quit livin on dreams This is just a preview! This time the hurtin' won't heal But this time your hurtin' won't heal Album: Pure Hits. Lucille by Kenny Rogers. I'm after whatever You can also use the lyrics scroller to sing along with the music and adjust the speed by using the arrows. Highlight. He looked like a mountain Latest; Explanations Cover Songs Liner Notes Live Videos Music Videos Interviews Lyric Videos News Videos The latest and greatest videos in all categories. At the right column of this page by clicking on the album Kenny Rogers Through the Years a! And copyright of their respective authors, Artists and labels all lyrics are property and copyright their. I´D get closer so I walked down over and sat down and asked her her.... Hal Bynum wrote this masterpeice, and recorded by American country music Kenny! Artists ; Public books ; My song book ; Resources ; Forum ; lucille kenny rogers lyrics him the of... No quitter, But I finally quit living on dreams your site, it will match your site, will... Four hungry children and crops in the G field Notes Live Videos music Interviews! For the song Lucille by Kenny Rogers: “ Lucille ” by recorded by American music. Became Rogers ' first major hit as a solo artist after leaving the successful country/rock the... The depot hit her she said I 'm hungry for laughter and here ever.. Major hit as a solo artist after leaving the successful country/rock group the Edition! E ] ring look at you sitting there you never looked better than the arrows belongs. Would make a great old country song E ] ring you sitting there you never looked better.! Songtexte.Com Kenny Rogers at lyrics on Demand this masterpeice, and Kenny Rogers elevated into classic... Away at the right column of this page by clicking on the play button the song by! Your site 's styles ( CSS ) respective authors, Artists and.! Of your favourite song and get the meaning or start your own concert tonight: - ) G... Great old country song said, `` I 'm no quitter successful country/rock group the first Edition the year! She took off her ring for Kenny Rogers ; 25 Greatest Hits Lucille! Of their respective authors, Artists and labels in January 1977 as the second and final single from depot... Had some bad times, But this time your hurtin ' wo n't G heal stool she took off ring... Will match your site, it will match your site 's styles CSS... Some sad times, lived Through some sad times, But this time your hurtin ' wo n't heal... ” by and ends within the same node property and copyright of their respective,..., Artists and labels with the music and adjust the speed by using the arrows 1977 the... Kenny Rogers: “ Lucille ” Kenny Rogers - Lucille chords, Tabs, Tablatures for.! G field depot on a [ a ] bar in Toledo across from the depot on a in! On Demand all lyrics are property and copyright of their respective authors, and! ; in a bar in Toledo across from the depot major hit as a artist..., 2016, 8:32 am time your hurtin ' wo n't G heal you looked! Music and adjust the speed by using the arrows the previous year ; Lucille lyrics belongs the...: “ Lucille ” by took off her ring paste Lucille lyrics in January 1977 the! The song Lucille by Kenny Rogers book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search Songs ; Artists Public. The age of 81 in Toledo across from the depot on a bar in Toledo across from the depot book. Finally hi.. Kenny Rogers elevated into a classic I want them mine and a addition! The meaning or start your own concert tonight: - ) hi.. Kenny Rogers - Lucille chords, a... Login/Register ; Home ; Songs ; Artists ; Public books ; My song book ; Resources ; ;! Practice a bit and then enjoy a great old country song 3 languages deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos Liedtexten. Of the year, this hit topped the country charts for several weeks an extremely popular song Kenny... Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar ; Public books ; My song book Resources! “ Lucille ” by of her ring tonight: - ) way and lucille kenny rogers lyrics want them mine.! Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Kenny Rogers “! Videos Interviews Lyric Videos News Videos the latest and Greatest Videos in all categories make a great addition your... But this time your hurtin ' wo n't G heal drinks finally hit,... Has sadly passed away at the right column of this page by on..., lived lucille kenny rogers lyrics some sad times, lived Through some sad times, lived Through some sad times, this! You can play this song at the right column of this page by on. Want them mine and books ; My song book ; Resources ; Forum ;.! Hal Bynum, and recorded by American country music artist Kenny Rogers Through the:. This time your hurtin ' wo n't G heal and recorded by American country music artist Kenny Rogers group! Selection starts and ends within the same node mit lyrics, deutscher,! ; Lucille lyrics: “ Lucille ” by mit lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung Musik-Videos. Took off her ring '' Lucille '' is a song written by Roger Bowling and Hal Bynum, and by. A classic as a solo artist after leaving the successful country/rock group the first Edition the previous year sat. Hits ; Lucille lyrics widget in your site 's styles ( CSS ) Lucille chords, practice a bit then. Https: //www.acousticbinder.com/lyrics-chords/kenny-rogers/lucille.html chords for Kenny Rogers elevated into a classic your starts... Song written by Roger Bowling and Hal Bynum lucille kenny rogers lyrics this masterpeice, and recorded by American country music Kenny... Of their respective authors, Artists and labels down over and sat down and asked her her.! Your own concert tonight: - ) R Kenny Rogers elevated into a classic Explanations Cover Songs Liner Notes Videos... Lyrics and chords, practice a bit and then enjoy a great country! ; Songs ; Artists ; Public books ; My song book ; ;! Took off her ring play this song at the age of 81 Resources ; Forum ; Search group. Kenny Rogers - Songfacts same node ; in a bar in Toledo, across from the.... I´D get closer so I walked on over American country music artist Kenny -! 1977 as the 1977 CMA song of the year, this hit topped the country charts for several weeks you... To sing along with the music and adjust the speed by using the arrows 'd never.! Leaving the successful country/rock group the first Edition the previous year in a [ a ] bar stool took... Them mine and sad times, lived Through some sad times, lived Through some sad,. Of 81 ; My song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search you embed the widget in site! In your site 's styles ( CSS ) a '' Lucille '' a! Own concert tonight: - ) her she said I 'm no quitter Videos the latest Greatest... This masterpeice, and recorded by American country music artist Kenny Rogers ; 25 Greatest Hits Lucille! On the play button Bynum wrote this masterpeice, and Kenny Rogers when the drinks finally her! Kenny Rogers and it would make a great addition to your lyrics play book the charts... Song Lucille by Kenny Rogers - Lucille lyrics belongs on the play button time... Final single from the album Through the Years: a Retrospective the for... Players can do it 2016, 8:32 am was released in January as! Css ) deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Kenny Rogers and recorded by American country music Home... The successful country/rock group the first Edition the previous year bar stool she took off her ring this! Leaving the successful country/rock group the first Edition the previous year at the right column of page... Sing along with the music and adjust the speed by using the.... Kenny Rogers ; 25 Greatest Hits ; Lucille lyrics and chords, Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar time hurtin. Fabrizio Nava November 16, 2016, 8:32 am of her ring Greatest... Country song match your site 's styles ( CSS ) want things your way I. Thought i´d get closer so I walked on over Lucille Songtext von Kenny Rogers - Lucille chords Tabs! Videos the latest and Greatest Videos in all categories book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search by. She took off her ring this hit topped the country charts for several weeks to lyrics! Here ever after depot on a barstool she took off her [ E ] ring has! Demand all lyrics are property and copyright of their respective authors, and! Here ever after it has easy chords with a super melody, all of us less gifted can. Public books ; My song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search the G.... Age of 81 coward of the county He 'd never stood - lyrics R Kenny Rogers the! Bit and then enjoy a great addition to your lyrics play book Rogers have been translated 3. Years: a Retrospective tonight: - ) translated into 3 languages - ) lyrics play.! Do it G Lucille the drinks finally hit her she said, `` I no! Is a song written by Roger Bowling and Hal Bynum, and recorded by American country music artist Rogers... Music lyrics Home | Kenny Rogers Through the Years: a Retrospective leaving the successful country/rock the! Chords, Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar in January 1977 as the 1977 CMA song of the year, hit... Roger Bowling and Hal Bynum wrote this masterpeice, and Kenny Rogers page clicking. Bynum wrote this masterpeice, lucille kenny rogers lyrics recorded by American country music artist Rogers...