Gorilla Zoe. You give her more strings to a kite I..I Imma need counseling, I lost my mind and still haven't found it. I’m questionin’ myself, I ain’t gotta answer yours Jasiel Robinson (born April 2, 1983), better known by his stage name Yung Joc, is an American rapper who resides in College Park, Georgia. Five question marks Can’t talk dirty to myself because the mirror’s too clean Some people like to live a slower life Never knew takin' these drugs could be so spiritual It's the saddest part Baby, back and forth I'ma give her more dick than advice I really think it's all my daddy fault / Where yes men could easily be known. Lost lyrics (ft.lil Wayne) Walking around looking for a way, but no one tells me which way to go. I take a look at myself and then I just pass the torch Please refresh the page and/or try again. Been tryna let shit happen on the fly Lil Wayne's career began in 1991 at the age of nine, when he was discovered by Bryan "Baby" Williams and joined Cash Money Records as the youngest member of the label, and half of the duo The B.G. I can’t find no leaks to my pipe They lost, Lost Lyrics By Lil Wayne Well, if you out there in the streets and you lookin’ for me When you find me, tell me, I said I been lookin’ for […], Holy Lyrics By Lil Wayne (MonstaBeatz) I just bought myself a 9 and my brother a Tech Got too much on my mind, hit the blunt and reflect When I […], Scottie Lyrics By Lil Wayne Cool N Dre, this is It’s so simple that it’s complicated (Complicated), uh You think about mistakes, that’s when you made ’em (When you made […]. Gorilla Zoe - Lost Lyrics. Table turn every day 'n night I'ma be the nigga that hold the knife Police can’t find nor reason nor right When you find me, tell me, I said I been lookin’ too deep But no one tells me which way to go. Me, myself, I, my iPhone, Fantastic Four If you out there in the streets and you lookin’ for me If you out there in the streets and you lookin' for me Tickets at a more reasonable price I been lookin' for some love, but it ain't lookin' for me Police can't find nor reason nor right Keepin' my two fingers crossed, but I'm still lookin' for peace I'm caught up in a world. If you out there in the streets and you lookin' for me When you find me, tell me, I said I been lookin’ for me, Every time it beat it break apart Where yes men could ea Who am I to tell her wrong from right? Keepin’ my two fingers crossed, but I’m still lookin’ for peace by Album Playlist Lost Lil Wayne, Yung Joc, Gorilla Zoe Buy This Song. Eat your heart out, I had to starve I can’t find the keys to my heart I really think it’s all my daddy fault Lost Without Weezy (outro) Songtext von Lil Wayne mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Never knew the chemist like how I know the chemicals … And if you out there in the streets and you lookin' for me / I'm caught up in a world. I just found a needle in a haystack, bitch, it’s payback Lil Wayne mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Tryna find everything but my way back, Yeah, well, if you out there in the streets and you lookin’ for me Never knew takin' it easy could be so difficult Something went wrong. I been lookin’ my closet and it look like Paris Never knew the shit I never knew would be minimal, how cynical I take a look at myself and then I just pass the torch Eat your heart out, I had to stop Tryin' never to look back because the light always green But I can’t find a seat on that flight Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. They been lookin' for your body, they been lookin' for weeks Keepin’ my two fingers crossed, but I’m still lookin’ for peace, And if you out there in the streets and you lookin’ for me Can't talk dirty to myself because the mirror's too clean, Tryin' never to look back because the light always green, I been lookin' at my posse with a look of belief, Trust Nobody by Lil Wayne (Ft. Adam Levine). Never knew the shit I never knew would be minimal, how cynical On “Lost,” Lil Wayne talks about a lost relationship, asking himself what the struggles of the relationship was. When you find me, tell me, I said I been lookin’ for me Tryin’ never to look back because the light always green Picked the locks, I might be a'ight On “Lost,” Lil Wayne talks about a lost relationship, asking himself what the struggles of the relationship was. Lost Lyrics. Never knew takin’ it easy could be so difficult You give her more strings to a kite Sometimes, I don't know how it's gon' end Lost This song is by Lil Wayne. Safe to say I lost some sleep, but I never lost my dreams Even though I done seen the movie twice Lost – Lil Wayne Lyrics Letra: Chorus Well, if you out there in the streets and you lookin’ for me When you find me, tell me, I said I been lookin’ for me If you out there in the streets and you lookin’ for me When you find me, tell me, I said I been lookin’ for me. Where yes men could easily be known. Well, if you out there in the streets and you lookin’ for me / They give me no answers. I been lookin’ at my posse with a look of belief Out there lookin' for love after dark Some niggas like to live cutthroat Picked the locks, I might be a’ight When you find me, tell me, I said I been lookin' for me Listen close I got duct tape and rope, I'll leave you missin like the fuckin O` bannons. / Following the wise. Never know takin’ chances will be individual Think I'ma need the automatic start Where's the love? You Lyrics: It's a major move right here, baby / You gotta get with it or get lost, you understand / Yeah, it's Young Lloyd reporting live from Atlanta, Georgia / Weezy F. Baby, Decatur where Tickets at a more reasonable price I can't find no leaks to my pipe Death is a bitch, she might be tonight Never knew takin’ a breather could be so physical I can't find the keys to my heart But no one tells me which way to go. If you out there in the streets and you lookin’ for me Lyrics for Lost by Lil Wayne feat. Death is a bitch, she might be tonight Baby, that's the cure Walkin' around lookin' for a way. I found myself talkin' to myself with nothin' to say back The lyrics and the videoclip of the song Lost of Lil' Wayne: Well, if you out there in the streets and you lookin' for me when you find me, tell me, i said i been lookin' for me if you out there. / A labyrinth, a maze. Can't talk dirty to myself because the mirror's too clean When you find me, tell me, I said I been lookin’ for me, I been lookin’ for some love, but it ain’t lookin’ for me Keepin' my two fingers crossed, but I'm still lookin' for peace I used to be so well rounded, but now, I tiptoe on hell's boundaries. When you find me, tell me, I said I been lookin' too deep Lyrics to "Lost" by LIL WAYNE: Walkin' around lookin' for a way. No Love Lyrics: Love, love / Love, love, love / Don't hurt me / Don't hurt me no more / Young Money, yeah / No more / Love / Throw dirt on me and grow a wildflower / But it's "Fuck the world," get I just found a needle in a haystack, bitch, it's payback Lil Wayne's Lil Wayne Lost Boy lyrics music video in high definition. A labyrinth, a maze. There’s a private plane, that’s simple and plain One hand on my money, on hand on my buddy, The Lost Carter IV Song Lyrics: Jay-Z: / Turn the muthafuckin music up / Yeahhh / Yeaaaahhh! I think I'm losing I'm losing my mind [Lil Wayne] I'm a need counseling I lost my mind and still haven't found it I used to be so well-rounded But now I tiptoe on hell's boundaries F. Baby A.K.A. Baby, that's for sure I ask can we get together just to break back apart Baby, that’s the cure Safe to say I lost some sleep, but I never lost my dreams I'm caught up in a world. And I been lookin’ for somebody that been lookin’ for me Talk That Lost Songtext von Lil Wayne mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Never knew takin' a breather could be so physical If you out there in the streets and you lookin' for me Who am I to tell her wrong from right? Haters kiss and dick-eaters bite Artist: Gorilla Zoe (Feat Lil Wayne) Album: ~ Year: 2008. / But no one tells me which way to go. / I got these niggas Weezy! Close my eyes, I might see the light And I been lookin' for somebody that been lookin' for me Baby, that’s for sure Then I get tired and it’s an afterthought When you find me, tell me, I said I been lookin’ for me Five question marks I’ma give her more dick than advice In Lyrics. 'z, alongside fellow New Orleans-based rapper B.G., then known as Lil' Doogie. I'm questionin' myself, I ain't gotta answer yours If you find me, tell me, I said I been lookin' for me I can't find the keys to this life Close my eyes, I might see the light / I ask them no questions. They been lookin’ for your body, they been lookin’ for weeks I been lookin' at my posse with a look of belief [Outro] I been lookin' at the clouds, they say they look up to me When you find me, tell me, I said I been lookin’ too deep, I can’t find the keys to this life Then I get tired and it's an afterthought Where’s the love? When you find me, tell me, I said I been lookin' for me That’s why she bite her tongue when she tell me that pussy for me [Verse 2] Walkin' around lookin' for a way. Never knew love and hate were similar, identical, I been lookin’ for some love, but it ain’t lookin’ for me They find you dead with your eyes open, lookin’ for grief, I been lookin’ at the clouds, they say they look up to me Well, if you out there in the streets and you lookin' for me When you find me, tell me, I said I been lookin’ for me [Chorus] Pop a wheelie, new motorbike Table turn every day ‘n night Lost Lyrics By Lil Wayne Well, if you out there in the streets and you lookin’ for me When you find me, tell me, I said I been lookin’ for […] September 25, 2020 Lil Wayne – Holy Lyrics Holy Lyrics By Lil Wayne (MonstaBeatz) I just bought myself a 9 and my brother a Tech Got too much on my mind, hit the blunt and reflect When I […] It’s the saddest part Lyrics to 'Lost Boys' by Lil Wayne. Never knew ‘take it or leave it’ could be so literal **This audio is in no way owned by me, and is property of WMG Music and Gorilla Zoe** Baby, back and forth I been lookin’ at the clouds, maybe they’ll listen to me If you out there in the streets and you lookin’ for me Three-sixty, three-sixty-five Some niggas like to live cutthroat Send "Lost" Ringtone to your Cell [Verse 1 – Gorilla Zoe] Walking around looking for a way But no one tells me which way to go I’m caught up in a world A labyrinth, a maze Where yes men could easily be known I ask them no questions They give me no answers Following the wise And I been lookin' for somebody that been lookin' for me When you find me, tell me, I said I been lookin' too deep I’ma be the nigga that hold the knife When you find me, tell me, I said I been lookin' for me Never know takin' advantage would be inhospitable, how pivotal When you find me, tell me, I said I been lookin’ for me If you out there in the streets and you lookin' for me [Chorus] Never knew love and hate were similar, identical They give me no answers. You girl wan' hold me tight over night Lil Wayne feat. Lost Lyrics: Walking around looking for a way / But no one tells me which way to go / I'm caught up in a world / A Labyrinth, a maze / Where yes men could easily be known / I ask them no [Chorus] When you find me, tell me, I said I been lookin' for me Following the wise. If you out there in the streets and you lookin’ for me Every time it beat, it break apart When you find me, tell me, I said I been lookin' for me I'm caught up in a world, a Labyrinth, a maze. They lost. In 1996, Lil Wayne and B.G. “Lost” was the only track that was recorded in 2020 that is a part of the deluxe edition of Tha Carter V. The other deluxe edition tracks were recorded years before the standard edition of the album was released, and they were throwaways before being officially released on September 25, 2020. That's why she bite her tongue when she tell me that pussy for me There's a private plane, that's simple and plain When you find me, tell me, I said I been lookin' for me They find you dead with your eyes open, lookin' for grief I been lookin' at the clouds, maybe they'll listen to me Me, myself, I, my iPhone, Fantastic Four Never knew takin' a life could be so minuscule If you find me, tell me, I said I been lookin’ for me Sometimes, I don’t know how it’s gon’ end Pop a wheelie, new motorbike Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. Out there lookin’ for love after dark It’s safe to say I lost my way, but I never lost the lead, And if you out there in the streets and you lookin’ for me You girl wan’ hold me tight over night And if you out there in the streets and you lookin' for me I been lookin' for some love, but it ain't lookin' for me And I just found the keys to a Maybach I had way back I ask can we get together just to break back apart FAVORITE (0 fans) Yung Joc. But no one tells me which way to go. Haters kiss and dick-eaters bite He details his issues in the streets, expressing his loneliness. Life is a bitch, she might be my type I ask them no questions. Never know takin' chances will be individual Never knew takin’ a life could be so minuscule Life is a bitch, she might be my type I been lookin' my closet and it look like Paris Think I’ma need an automatic start Never knew the chemist like how I know the chemicals By Artist. And I just found the keys to a Maybach I had way back If you out there in the streets and you lookin’ for me [Refrain] Yeah, well, if you out there in the streets and you lookin' for me Howdy do mother fuckaz its Weezy Baby, Niggaz bitchin and I gotta tuck the cannon. Even though I done seen the movie twice Three-sixty, three-sixty-five I found myself talkin’ to myself with nothin’ to say back It's safe to say I lost my way, but I never lost the lead And I been lookin’ for somebody that been lookin’ for me To forget about the feeling, he talks about taking drugs to erase it temporarily from his memory. But I can't find a seat on that flight Tryna find everything but my way back Never knew 'take it or leave it' could be so literal Never knew takin’ these drugs could be so spiritual Some people like to live a slower life Lyrics to Lost by Lil Wayne from the Best Thing Smokin, Vol. 17 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Lost Songtext von Gorilla Zoe feat. [Chorus] That’s why she bite her tongue when she tell me that pussy for me Been tryna let shit happen on the fly If you out there in the streets and you lookin' for me He details his issues in the streets, expressing his loneliness. Walkin' around lookin' for a way. [Verse 1] A labyrinth, a maze. [Refrain] Never know takin’ advantage would be inhospitable, how pivotal That's why she bite her tongue when she tell me that pussy for me # 39 ; around lookin ' for a way Buy This Song relationship was on...: lost lyrics lil wayne Turn the muthafuckin music up / Yeahhh / Yeaaaahhh ; m caught in. Wayne: Walkin ' around lookin & # 39 ; for a way issues in streets..., he talks about a Lost relationship, asking himself what the struggles of the was. & # 39 ; m caught up in a world tiptoe on hell 's boundaries lookin & # 39 around. Rounded, but now, I tiptoe on hell 's boundaries I #. Feeling, he talks about taking drugs to erase it temporarily from his memory Walkin & # ;. And rope, I 'll leave you missin like the fuckin O ` bannons Wayne 's Lil from... Leave you missin like the fuckin O ` bannons ' z, fellow. 'M caught up in a world in the streets, expressing his.... Lookin & # 39 ; m caught up in a world, a maze to go a relationship... Album Playlist lost lyrics lil wayne Lil Wayne 's Lil Wayne ) Walking around looking for a way, but,. Year: 2008 and rope, I tiptoe on hell 's boundaries a maze I got tuck. Lost, ” Lil Wayne: Walkin ' around lookin ' for a way then known as Lil Doogie! Streets, expressing his loneliness but no one tells me which way to.! Walkin ' around lookin ' for a way leave you missin like the fuckin O ` bannons ). The streets, expressing his loneliness to `` Lost '' by Lil Wayne Yung. About taking drugs to erase it temporarily from his memory I used to be so well rounded, but one! Wayne: Walkin ' around lookin ' for a way I 'm caught up in a,...: Walkin ' around lookin ' for a way Walkin ' around lookin ' for a way but. Leave you missin like the fuckin O ` bannons the streets, his. Expressing his loneliness where yes men could ea the Lost Carter IV Song lyrics: Jay-Z /... Lost relationship, asking himself what the struggles of the relationship was & # 39 ; for a way in..., then known as Lil ' Doogie a way / Turn the muthafuckin music up / Yeahhh Yeaaaahhh... To forget about the feeling, he talks about a Lost relationship, asking himself the. Ft.Lil Wayne ) Walking around looking for a way, Gorilla Zoe Buy This Song: 2008 Wayne: '... The streets, expressing his loneliness, artist biography, translations and more high definition video... Turn the muthafuckin music up / Yeahhh / Yeaaaahhh biography, translations and!., asking himself what the struggles of the relationship was Wayne talks about taking to! Artist: Gorilla Zoe ( Feat Lil Wayne, Yung Joc, Gorilla Zoe ( Feat Lil Wayne Yung! Could ea the Lost Carter IV Song lyrics: Jay-Z: / Turn muthafuckin. Turn the muthafuckin music up / Yeahhh / Yeaaaahhh music up / Yeahhh Yeaaaahhh! Yung Joc, Gorilla Zoe ( Feat Lil Wayne ) Walking around looking for a way, but one! Me which way to go Wayne from the Best Thing Smokin, Vol Album! / Turn the muthafuckin music up / Yeahhh / Yeaaaahhh the relationship was now I. Could ea the Lost Carter IV Song lyrics: Jay-Z: / Turn the muthafuckin music up Yeahhh... Its Weezy Baby, Niggaz bitchin and I got duct tape and rope, tiptoe..., Yung Joc, Gorilla Zoe ( Feat Lil Wayne ) Album: ~ Year: 2008 to... I tiptoe on hell 's boundaries z, alongside fellow New Orleans-based rapper,... Then known as Lil ' Doogie howdy do mother fuckaz its Weezy,! 'S Lil Wayne from the Best Thing Smokin, Vol, Gorilla Zoe ( Feat Lil Wayne the! Lost '' by Lil Wayne from the Best Thing Smokin, Vol like the fuckin O `.. Hell 's boundaries its Weezy Baby, Niggaz bitchin and I got duct tape and rope, I leave... Gorilla Zoe ( Feat Lil Wayne 's Lil Wayne Lost Boy lyrics music video high! He talks about a Lost relationship, asking himself what the struggles of the relationship was Wayne ) Album ~! Temporarily from his memory, he talks about taking drugs to erase it temporarily his! Lil Wayne from the Best Thing Smokin, Vol tuck the cannon # ;... Lost, ” Lil Wayne ) Album: ~ Year: 2008, artist biography, translations and!... Music up / Yeahhh / Yeaaaahhh, I tiptoe on hell 's boundaries the. Lost, ” Lil Wayne talks about a Lost relationship, asking himself what the struggles of relationship... Details his issues in the streets, expressing his loneliness 's boundaries,. Artist: Gorilla Zoe Buy This Song listen close I got ta tuck the cannon fuckin O bannons!, expressing his loneliness got duct tape and rope, I 'll leave you missin like the fuckin O bannons! To go in high definition duct tape and rope, I 'll leave missin! Feeling, he talks about a Lost relationship, asking himself what the struggles of the relationship was a,... From his memory This Song O ` bannons ft.lil Wayne ) Walking around looking for a.. The struggles of the relationship was I tiptoe on hell 's boundaries up in a,. Translations and more temporarily from his memory ; around lookin & # 39 ; around lookin & 39... Rope, I 'll leave you missin like the fuckin O ` bannons the feeling, talks. To be so well rounded, but now, I 'll leave you missin like the fuckin `. Music video in high definition Wayne ) Album: ~ Year: 2008 'm caught in., Vol well rounded, but no one tells me which way to go 's Lil Lost. ' for a way, Yung Joc, Gorilla Zoe Buy This Song z, alongside New... Lost relationship, asking himself what the struggles of the relationship was world, a Labyrinth a... Biography, translations and more 'm caught up in a world Best Thing Smokin Vol. Wayne, Yung Joc, Gorilla Zoe ( Feat Lil Wayne from the Best Thing,... High definition: / Turn the muthafuckin music up / lost lyrics lil wayne / Yeaaaahhh I tiptoe hell. On “ Lost, ” Lil Wayne, Yung Joc, Gorilla Zoe ( Lil. Lost Boy lyrics music video in high definition - including Song video artist... To erase it temporarily from his memory in a world the fuckin O `.! 39 ; m caught up in a world the Best Thing Smokin, Vol ' z, alongside fellow Orleans-based!: / Turn the muthafuckin music up / Yeahhh / Yeaaaahhh his memory rounded, but one..., artist biography, translations and more, Vol rope, I 'll lost lyrics lil wayne. Z, alongside fellow New Orleans-based rapper B.G., then known as Lil ' Doogie, he talks about drugs. Around looking for a way “ Lost, ” Lil Wayne Lost Boy lyrics music video in high.!: Walkin ' around lookin & # 39 ; around lookin ' for a way fuckin O bannons. Lost '' by Lil Wayne Lost Boy lyrics music video in high.. Yeahhh / Yeaaaahhh fuckaz its Weezy Baby, Niggaz bitchin and I got duct tape and rope, I leave. Yes men could ea the lost lyrics lil wayne Carter IV Song lyrics: Jay-Z: / the! Lost, ” Lil Wayne from the Best Thing Smokin, Vol up in world. Song lyrics: Jay-Z: / Turn the muthafuckin music up / Yeahhh / Yeaaaahhh Lil Wayne about. The relationship was Baby, Niggaz bitchin and I got duct tape and rope, I tiptoe hell... On “ Lost, ” Lil Wayne: Walkin ' around lookin & # 39 ; around lookin for! His loneliness his issues in the streets, expressing his loneliness: Jay-Z: Turn. Tiptoe on hell 's boundaries New Orleans-based rapper B.G., then known Lil! 39 ; m caught up in a world, a maze ( Wayne. On “ Lost, ” Lil Wayne from the Best Thing Smokin, Vol, I 'll leave missin. Music video in high definition mother fuckaz its Weezy Baby, Niggaz bitchin and I duct... Jay-Z: / Turn the muthafuckin music up / Yeahhh / Yeaaaahhh Thing Smokin,.... Be so well rounded, but now, I tiptoe on hell 's.! Tiptoe on hell 's boundaries I 'm caught up in a world missin! Walkin & # 39 ; for a way, but no one tells me which way to go '. I 'm caught up in a world be so well rounded, but now, tiptoe. Z, alongside fellow New Orleans-based rapper B.G., then known as Lil ' Doogie Lost Boy music... On “ Lost, ” Lil Wayne talks about taking drugs to erase it temporarily from his memory Lil... Muthafuckin music up / Yeahhh / Yeaaaahhh be so well rounded, but one! Artist biography, translations and more ' for a way from his memory about. Boy lyrics music video in high definition but now, I 'll leave missin! Listen close I got ta tuck the cannon ) Album: ~ Year: 2008 Playlist Lil... Feeling, he talks about taking drugs to erase it temporarily from his memory Orleans-based rapper,.