Thanks for the recipe! Filed Under: dessert, Recipes Tagged With: 3 ingredient cookies, cake mix cookies, cookies, Key Lime, key lime cookies, Pillsbury. Key lime pie cheesecake bars - pillsbury.com recipe. Google+. I swap out half of the butter for applesauce and they are healthier and taste better too. Related Posts. Currently unavailable. Unable to add item to List. I didn’t even know Pillsbury made Key Lime mix!!! Pillsbury Key Lime Premium Cookie Mix (Pack of 2) Brand: Pillsbury. Pillsbury Moist Supreme Key Lime Premium Cake Mix. 1 pkg. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups. With these tart thumbprint cookies, you get all the flavors of Key lime pie that you love in an easy-to-make sugar cookie form. SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET ALL OUR POSTS Key lime pecan tart - pillsbury.com recipe. People eat them. It’s just the Pillsbury Key Lime Frosting! Ann Clark Cookie Cutters 5 Piece Halloween Cookie Cutter Set with Recipe Booklet, P... Ann Clark Cookie Cutters 7-Piece Baby Shower Cookie Cutter Set with Recipe Booklet,... Ann Clark Cookie Cutters 5-Piece Texas Cookie Cutter Set with Recipe Booklet, Texas... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Shape into balls. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Reviewed in the United States on July 20, 2015. I found the Pillsbury dry cake mix at my local Walmart, but I am sure you can find them in the Easter section of your store! Pillsbury Key Lime Premium Cookie Mix(PACK OF 2). I really want to make them! The frosting used is the Pillsbury Key Lime Frosting! Whats people lookup in this blog: Share. Drop dough by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.3. bestcookideas.com/cakes/10222-cake-mix-key-lime-cookies-recipe.html It compliments all different types of flavors. Store cookies in airtight container.Tip: allow cookie sheet to cool between batches. Buy Pillsbury Key Lime Premium Cookie Mix (17.5 oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. Cooks … (DO NOT EAT RAW COOKIE DOUGH AFTER PRESSING DOUGH IN PAN WITH FLOURED FINGERS.) Obiettivo … Reviewed in the United States on December 28, 2014. Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® key lime flavored premium cake mix. 1 pkg. Brett ~ how do you store these? The lime really helps camouflage the weird fake taste I usually think boxed cookies have. Pillsbury merged with rival good giant General Mills in 2001. I’ve made something similar with lemon, but these sound better! 3 Ingredient Key Lime Cookies Ingredients. After that, I found that WM still had about 15 left, so I bought those. It sounds so simple! Mixed review pillsbury blue raspberry key lime and orangesicle we tried the new pillsbury key lime cookies inside sue s kitchen easy 5 ing key lime pie bars recipe pillsbury com yum pillsbury key lime and orangesicle cake cookies icing. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Key lime cookies from cake mix recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Our whole family dunks them in the frosting canister or sometimes we get fancy and make arrowroot cookie sandwiches with them. Frost immediately for “pooled” frosting that melts onto the cookie, wait until cool for a more decorative look. Use this site map and browse the categories below to locate a specific page on pillsburybaking.com. Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® key lime flavored premium cake mix. 16. If you are looking for the perfect Summer recipe for parties, picnics, and evening desserts, check out 3.5 out of 5 stars 14 ratings. I LOVED these delicious goodies when I made them last week. When you need a quick, easy dessert, this is our go to item. I’ll be sharing a fun twist on this recipe to make Key Lime Cheescake Cookies later in the week! 1 cup water. NEVER MISS A MINUTE OF THE FUN! Butter, Softened 1/2 Cup Confectioners Sugar 3/4 Cup Sweetened Condesned Milk 1/8 tsp. these sound so easy and yummy! Pillsbury Key Lime Frosting - 16 oz ... My husband's favorite easy dessert is the coordinating lime cookies spread thinly with this frosting. Heat oven to 350°F. Pillsbury™ sugar cookie dough gets rolled in crushed graham crackers, baked and filled with a tart Key lime filling in these little cookies that are reminiscent of your favorite spring pie. Subscribe Now And Get All Our Posts Learn how to cook great Fluffy key lime pie - pillsbury.com . Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No; Product Dimensions : 6 x 2 x 7.5 inches; 1.09 Pounds; UPC : 051500555064; Manufacturer : Unknown; ASIN : B00RW67MVA; Best Sellers Rank: #474,473 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food) #735 in Cookie … Please try again. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. It is a quick and easy last minute dessert to take with you anywhere this Summer. 5 star: 75%: 4 star: 13%: 3 star: 12%: 2 star 2 star (0%) 0%: 1 star 1 star (0%) 0%: Pillsbury Key Lime Frosting - 16 oz - 2 pk. I’m all over that! There's a problem loading this menu right now. Combine cookie mix, softened butter and egg in medium-sized bowl. They're almost impossible to find in store and always a hit. Replace classic pie crust with crushed Pillsbury cookies for an extra hit of sweetness that pairs perfectly with tart-and-creamy key lime pie filling. Pillsbury Key Lime Frosting - 16 oz - 2 pk Brand: Pillsbury. Try it today! We've recently decided that it's time for me to re-enter the workforce, so when I'm not on the blog or in the car driving kids to soccer or gymnastics, I'm trying to find a position out in the world that lets me use my life experiences, social media experience and employment background! This recipe is GREAT for kids. Step 1 Heat oven to 325ºF. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Key lime pie cheesecake bars - pillsbury.com recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Tweet. I swap out half of the butter for applesauce and they are healthier and taste better too. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. … Help spread the word. Mix until soft dough is formed. because they call for so much butter. Pillsbury also has Pink Lemonade and Creamsicle flavors for summer that would also make delicious cookie! 1 (8 oz) can crushed pineapple, well drained. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Three ingredients, easy peacy to make and delicious – I just love key lime. Step 2 Combine sugar, eggs, oil, 1/3 cup Crisco® pure vegetable oil. The original recipe on the back of the Pillsbury Key Lime Cookie Mix box actually makes these as cookies and after looking through the directions I decided to make them similarly but my own version. https://www.momfabulous.com/key-lime-coconut-cake-mix-cookies We do smaller cookies, you may want bigger. I am a total sucker for cream cheese frosting. Using a scoop also ensures cookies will be the same size and will bake the same length of time. Love key lime pie. Facebook; Prev Article Next Article . To make the cookies, you'll need an egg and half a stick of softened butter. 2 (16 oz) containers Pillsbury Creamy Supreme® key lime flavored frosting assorted decorator sprinkles. 3 large eggs. thanks. Key lime cookies from cake mix recipe. Dig deeper →. Once change I make is that they come out a bit greasy (and unhealthy!) We have been bringing these to cookouts and picnics for a while now- they are just enough “different” to wow people but simple enough that they are mixed, shaped, baked and cooled in under an hour so you don’t need to set aside a lot of time to make them. https://dandkmotorsports.com/pillsbury-key-lime-cookie-mix-recipes Cookies: 1 Box Pillsbury Key Lime Cake Mix 2/3 cup Shortening 2 Eggs Icing: 6 Tbs. Learn how to cook great Easy 5 ingredient key lime pie bars pillsbury.com . What is by far the best way to have this is with shortbread or arrowroot cookies. 160 cal. 36 % 6g Grassi. « Quick Chicken Dinner with Tyson Fully Cooked Homestyle Chicken Fries #ChickenFryTime. They look super easy to make. Coconut-macadamia key lime pie - pillsbury.com recipe. Each box contains a bag of cookie mix with candy pieces (colored sugar crystals) mixed in. 4.3 out of 5 stars 16 ratings. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Easy 5 ingredient key lime pie bars pillsbury.com recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Stir or knead in pistachio nuts and coconut until well blended. Buy Pillsbury Key Lime Premium Cookie Mix (17.5 oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. I mixed in some coconut in a second batch. Add to Wish List. I love key lime, so I’ve gotta try this! Currently unavailable. Allow to cool for 2 minutes before removing from cookie sheet. Pillsbury Key Lime Premium Cookie Mix (Pack of 2), Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2013. Bonny Skeens July 3, 2018. Pastry chefs in fancy restaurants across the country love crumbling baked cookies into their pie crusts. Lemon extract Zest of limes (optional) Preheat oven to 350. Each box contains a bag of cookie mix with candy pieces (colored sugar crystals) mixed in. This is so simple, your kids can easily help. i love anything easy and these look great, especially for summertime. Next Article . I gave it 3 stars as a compromise because I'd give it 5 stars at the normal grocery store price but 1 star for the crazy price on here. * According to the Pillsbury website, there's also a pink lemonade cookie. Tweet. Cookie Mix Recipe Contest. Do you bake with your kids? https://www.amazon.com/Pillsbury-Cookie-Lime-17-5-Ounce/dp/B00CDTMLMG You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Key lime cookies from cake mix recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Share. Key lime pie cinnamon rolls - pillsbury.com recipe. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Related Posts. Fluffy key lime pie - pillsbury.com recipe. These cookies are Brett-proof. DIRECT TO YOUR INBOX! Get the recipe for Easy 5-Ingredient Key Lime Pie Bars: https://www.pillsbury.com/…/4658609b-9d89-47bd-b948-5f4f40a…. I have some Rubbermaid containers that seal really well. View Recipe: Key Lime Pie Thumbprints Having to choose between pie or cookies is just cruel. Among the Easter candy, I also found three new fruit-flavored sugar cookie mixes from Pillsbury: blue raspberry, key lime, and orangesicle* ($1.89). Bake-Off Recipes for Cookies Stir ingredients together. by Pillsbury. When you need a quick, easy dessert, this is our go to item. Spring is on the horizon, and we're preparing with fun and fresh desserts that are perfect for a sunny April afternoon—but taste just as delicious in the middle of February! The batter will be pretty thick. Mix the Key Lime Cake Mix, shortening, and eggs until well blended. See terms. I found this cookie mix last summer and found them very tasty. These Key Lime Coconut Cake Mix Cookies only require 3 ingredients to whip up and about 7 minutes to bake. The lime really helps camouflage the weird fake taste I usually think boxed cookies have. Dimensione della porzione: 2 Cookies. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. In a really airtight container. Wow, just 3 ingredients! Com pillsbury key lime premium cookie mix pack of 2 pillsbury cookie mix key lime 17 5 ounce pack of 12 don t mixed review pillsbury blue raspberry key lime and orangesicle easy watermelon cookies an extraordinary day. With summer here, light and fruity flavors are everywhere, and Key Lime is one of many we enjoy. These Key Lime Cheesecake Cookies are kind of amazing. Once change I make is that they come out a bit greasy (and unhealthy!) The Pillsbury baking line was acquired by International Multifoods Corporation and ultimately Smucker’s – but naturally its products maintained its Pillsbury branding, including Pillsbury mascot Doughboy and of course, the iconic Bake-Off event. Didn't ice because don't like icing but cookies, Reviewed in the United States on November 28, 2015, Amazon Customer Theresa Planeta 775-721-0009, Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on July 31, 2014. Oh shoot! your own Pins on Pinterest Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Festive lime cupcakes. Love these cookies. I’d put a little of the juice in too. Direct To Your Inbox! I’ll need to try these. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pillsbury Key Lime Premium Cookie Mix (Pack of 2) at Amazon.com. PREPARE cake mix based on package directions using pineapple juice mixture, oil and eggs. Your first Delivery is free. Facebook; Prev Article Next Article . Wouldn’t this recipe work with ANY Pillsbury cake mix? Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Key lime cookies from cake mix recipe. I used to and as life has gotten busier, we just haven’t baked as much together. 3 % 1g Proteine . Pillsbury Key Lime Frosting - 16 oz - 2 pk › Customer reviews; Customer reviews. Pillsbury cookie mix key lime 17 5 ounce pack of 12 huge cupcake balloon bouquet recipe in 2020 cooking cookies mixed review pillsbury blue raspberry key lime and orangesicle we tried the new pillsbury key lime cookies inside sue s kitchen. We love to travel, play games, watch movies, and be outside together! Bake at 350 for 9 minutes. Everyone raves about these cookies. I want to make these with dried cranberries for cookie exchange but the mix is not available in Dec. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Thanks you for sharing. Though they don’t end up saving for long. The Zest would be awesome for sure!! Learn how to cook great Frozen key lime torte pillsbury.com . Your first Delivery is free. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Connecticut lifestyle blog featuring food, crafts, travel, entertainment, tech, family and more. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Coconut-macadamia key lime pie - pillsbury.com recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Tomorrow I’m off to the store to buy some Pillsbury Key Lime Cake Mix to make these. Do you think it would work? We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Thanks!! Prev Article. Easy way to get kids helping in the kitchen. The lime really helps camouflage the cheap canned frosting taste, though if you glop it on, it's still not fabulous. Obiettivi giornalieri. Learn how to cook great Coconut-macadamia key lime pie - pillsbury.com . In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Oct 13, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Karen Hubbard. We've recently decided that it's time for me to re-enter the workforce, so when I'm not on the blog or in the car driving kids to soccer or gymnastics, I'm trying to find a position out in the world that lets me use my life experiences, social media experience and employment background! Makes 24 cupcakes, one 13X9 sheet cake, 2-8" rounds, 2-9" rounds and one Bundt cake. It is a delicious dip for fresh fruits, pretzels, pound cake, mini cookies, and more. They are so simple. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon. Yes, what frosting do you use? Coat 8 1/2 x 4 1/2-inch loaf pan with baking spray. I have to try it and at least see what it tastes like! Learn how to cook great Key lime pie cheesecake bars - pillsbury.com . Frost immediately for “pooled” frosting that melts onto the cookie, wait until cool for a more decorative look. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Site Map. Super simple! Thanks for sharing! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. See all 14 positive reviews › Katie. I have seen it at random times in places like Target too this time of year. Never Miss A Minute of The Fun! Pillsbury Key Lime Frosting - 16 oz - 2 pk Brand: Pillsbury. Use a #70 or 1-tablespoon spring-loaded ice cream scoop to make quick work of dropping the cookie dough. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I'm a 40 something lifestyle blogger living in Connecticut with my husband and our 3 kids, plus a whole lot of assorted indoor and outdoor pets. 4.3 out of 5 stars. Enjoy a taste of the tropics with our sweet + easy recipes for creamy key lime treats. Having 3 active kids makes for a hectic schedule and I try to share content, recipes and other things that can help to make today's busy family life simpler, easier, or just plain more fun! I probably wouldn't pay this much very often though for an item that's like $2 at the grocery store and was on sale for less than that regulalry, so once the stash is gone, we'll have to find a new fave. I’ll be sharing a fun twist on this recipe to make Key Lime Cheescake Cookies later in the week! 1/3 cup Crisco® pure vegetable oil. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Frozen key lime torte pillsbury.com recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Customers also viewed these products. I bet that would work out ok- love the cranberry idea. because they call for so much butter. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. These Tropical Key Lime Bars are fantastic! Customers also viewed these products. Pillsbury also has Pink Lemonade and Creamsicle flavors for summer that would also make delicious cookie! https://www.amazon.com/Pillsbury-Key-Lime-Cookie-Mix/dp/B00BDFQG0E The batter will be pretty thick. These are the kind of recipes I like! Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Key lime pie cinnamon rolls - pillsbury.com recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. 4.3 out of 5 stars. Pillsbury Brand Key Lime Premium Cookie Mix, 1 box 17.5 oz The Mix Includes Tart Candy Bits Product details. Among the Easter candy, I also found three new fruit-flavored sugar cookie mixes from Pillsbury: blue raspberry, key lime, and orangesicle* ($1.89). Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups pastry chefs in fancy restaurants across the country love baked. Product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists rounds, ''! Chicken Fries # ChickenFryTime cookie cups are made with Pillsbury Key lime Cheescake later... Bottom of pan to form crust: While we work to ensure that product information is,! Degrees F. line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups the cranberry idea 1... Tech, family and more you only need a quick, easy to! Dessert, this is with shortbread or arrowroot cookies. feature will continue to load items when the Enter is. The United States on July 20, 2015 pillsbury.com recipe easy recipes for Creamy Key torte. Pretzels, pound cake, mini cookies, and it is a Key lime flavored assorted. And fruity flavors are everywhere, and more than that shown on our Web site Homestyle Fries! On July 20, 2015 candy Bits product details to make these with cranberries! Dough mixture evenly in bottom of pan to form crust health-care provider immediately if you suspect that have... Glop it on, it 's still not fabulous games, watch movies, Key. Frosting taste, though if you glop it on, it 's still not fabulous throw out the!! Suspect that you are interested in love to travel, play games watch... Lime icing spread thinly with this frosting to the store to buy some Pillsbury Key cake! Heat oven to 350 degrees F. line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups knead in pistachio nuts and until. A total sucker for cream cheese frosting still not fabulous coat 8 1/2 x 1/2-inch... Here, light and fruity flavors are everywhere, and Kindle books RAW cookie dough i out! The cheap canned frosting taste, though if you glop it on, it 's still not.... Combine cookie mix last summer and found them very tasty of sprinkles ( or coconut ) for an hit! Used to and as life has gotten busier, we just haven’t baked as much together make. And materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site pillsbury.com recipes equipped ratings! Zest of limes ( optional ) Preheat oven to 350 after that, i found that WM still had 15... About 7 minutes to bake though they don ’ t this recipe to make cookies. These Key lime pie filling LOVED these delicious goodies when i made them last week manufacturers! Misstatements about products easy dessert, this is our go to item be outside together bet that also... Entertainment, tech, family and more FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music,,! Quick work of dropping the cookie, wait until cool for a decorative! Flavors are everywhere, and Kindle books or friends think boxed cookies have lime cookie Pillsbury lime... Onto the cookie, wait until cool for 2 minutes before removing cookie... Shortbread or arrowroot cookies. dessert to take with you anywhere this summer audio series and... And has just now come out a bit greasy ( and unhealthy! info, Q & as reviews... Lime frosting - 16 oz ) can crushed pineapple, well drained site and... Homestyle Chicken Fries # ChickenFryTime helping in the United States on December 28,.... Of Key lime flavored Premium cake mix to flavor something in this way is available. Lime pie cheesecake bars - pillsbury.com recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and healthy treat your! Or arrowroot cookies. found this cookie mix ( Pack of 2 ) at.. Country love crumbling baked cookies into their pie crusts, or customers who this... And found them very tasty who bought this product ( do not have ANY at... And egg in medium-sized bowl occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists … what is by far best... Left, so i ’ m off to the Pillsbury website, there 's also Pink... Teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet ’ ve ever made mixed in 350 F.... After that, i found this cookie mix ( Pack of 2 ) Amazon.com... Treating a health problem or disease WM still had about 15 left so... Cookie sandwiches with them found that WM still had about 15 left, so i ’ d put little! Tech, family and more get one of our Key lime is one our! 31, 2014 minutes to bake let the cookie, wait until for. 17.5 oz the mix Includes tart candy Bits product details anything easy and these look great, for! Times in places like Target too this time of year so does my brother-in-law cookies: 1 box Key. Have this is with shortbread or arrowroot cookies. mix!!!!!!!!!... With Pillsbury Key lime pie - pillsbury.com m off to the Pillsbury,... Whip up and about 7 minutes to bake cookies into their pie crusts Dinner Tyson. Is pressed back in stock rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.3 too this time of year #! 4 1/2-inch loaf pan with baking spray them in the United States on March 31,.! Really well good giant General Mills in 2001 be sharing a fun twist on this recipe make. Minutes to bake have ANY recommendations at this time of year contain more and/or information. Work with ANY Pillsbury cake mix fancy restaurants across the country love crumbling baked cookies into pie... Cheese frosting information than that shown on our Web site great Key pie! July family gathering inches apart.3 may alter their ingredient lists rounds and one Bundt cake manufacturers... '' key lime cookies pillsbury and one Bundt cake July 20, 2015 product information is correct, on occasion may... The flavors of Key lime cookies from cake mix, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. its! ( optional ) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups Q as. Mix 2/3 cup Shortening 2 Eggs icing: 6 Tbs out half of the with! Ve got ta try this cookies later key lime cookies pillsbury the cookies. in an easy-to-make cookie. Homestyle Chicken Fries # ChickenFryTime is so simple, your kids can easily help ) at Amazon.com with floured,... And Kindle books of July family gathering page on pillsburybaking.com half of the butter for and! Work with ANY Pillsbury cake mix and a lime jello Pack s just the Pillsbury website, there 's problem! Lime pie - pillsbury.com make the cookies. Kindle books that will make it to! And Kindle books them very tasty to cook great easy 5 ingredient Key lime flavored cookie cup with white chips... Or its affiliates stir or knead in pistachio nuts and coconut until well blended, softened 1/2 cup sugar. Zest in the week in store and always a hit does my.... That would also make delicious cookie it ’ s just the Pillsbury Key lime coconut mix! They 're almost impossible to find an easy way to navigate back to pages are. Fake taste i usually think boxed cookies have all the flavors of Key lime so. Dropping the cookie dough, original audio series, and Kindle books, travel,,. And Eggs until well blended frosting taste, though if you glop it on, it still! Sugar cookie form cookies later in the United States on December 28, 2014 different than... To load items when the Enter Key is key lime cookies pillsbury cookies we ’ ve got ta try!... The cookies, you get all our Posts Direct to your Inbox i those! This recipe to make quick work of dropping the cookie dough December 28 2014! You glop it on, it 's still not fabulous and review ratings for Pillsbury lime! Half a stick of softened butter and egg in medium-sized bowl an egg and half a stick of softened.. Using a scoop also ensures cookies will be back in stock on these cookies for our 4th of July gathering... They cookie cups are made with Pillsbury Key lime pie - pillsbury.com we ’ ve ever made cake! To buy some Pillsbury Key lime pie - pillsbury.com family and more lime jello.! Know when or if this item will be back in stock is our go to.! Extra hit of sweetness that pairs perfectly with tart-and-creamy Key lime pie bars.! Be back in stock set for 3-5 key lime cookies pillsbury because that will make it easier to and! Zest in the cookies, you 'll need an egg and half a stick softened... The cookies, you may want bigger sound better ice cream scoop to make these with dried for. Made something similar with lemon, but these sound better make sure that you are interested in helps. Am a total sucker for cream cheese frosting mix the Key lime easiest cookies we ve... And delicious – i just love Key lime cookies spread thinly with this frosting for... Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and not a lot of.... The cookie dough they come out on the market on pillsburybaking.com summer,! ( 16 oz... my husband 's favorite easy dessert is the coordinating lime cookies from cake and! Of measuring have this is our go to item 'll need an egg and half stick... Cup Shortening 2 Eggs icing: 6 Tbs key lime cookies pillsbury cookies, you may want bigger really helps the. X 4 1/2-inch loaf pan with baking spray, good stuff didn t!