That is fantastic news! The sweet summer drinks keep coming! Honey: A honey simple syrup is what gives this strawberry daiquiri its sweetness without adding any refined sugars! Water: A small amount of water helps thin this delicious daiquiri out a bit without watering it down! Simply omit the rum from this recipe, and you’ve got yourself a delicious homemade virgin strawberry daiquiri — similar to THIS recipe that takes the strawberry flavors up another notch with muddled fresh basil! Ketond Mix In: Ketond Dessert Shake . White Rum: We recommend white rum for a proper daiquiri, but if you don’t have any on hand, vodka will work as well. 3 Health Benefits of This Keto Strawberry Peach Margarita #1: Extra Boost Of Ketones. Place the ice in the blender and pulse until crushed. NEW Pumpkin Spice Bars . Today is Cinco De Mayo and this recipe has come just in time! Tag @Lowcarbcupboard on Instagram and use the hashtag #lowcarbcupboard. Just 5 simple ingredients away from the most delicious daiquiri you’ve ever had: Your friends are sure to love it and it’ll be a hit! Shop Now. 6.1k. This Cho, Looking for the perfect Thanksgiving appetizer or, #ad Let’s talk vitamins! You could use frozen fruit too. I already mentioned that you can make this daiquiri by simply pouring your ingrdeints over a glass of ice. Décorer d'un morceau de fraise sur le rebord du verre. Simply multiply each of the ingredients and make using the same instructions. Rum cocktail that is low carb and tasty. The weather is warm, the grass is green and its that time to for delicious cold drinks outside! Just 5 simple ingredients away from the most delicious daiquiri you’ve ever had: Frozen Strawberries: We love starting with frozen strawberries instead of using ice cubes to give this strawberry daiquiri its blended texture. It's perfectly refreshing and sweet but contains no added sugar. Simple and quick blended alcoholic… Make sure to also try this blackberry Moscow mule , hibiscus Arnold Palmers, or these sex on the beach slushies. This is a great recipe to double (or even triple!) We’re changing our lives. My goals are to share what I’ve learned from the Ketogenic diet and changing my families lives in the healthiest ways. Thursday 2020-11-26 13:50:27 pm : Keto Strawberry Daiquiri | Keto Strawberry Daiquiri | | Quantum-Living-Diet-Plan Perfect for end of summer, gatherings and holidays. And bonus: this drink recipe has NO refined sugar! Published on Jul 5, 2019 Another GREAT, REFRESHING, SUGAR-FREE summer cocktail just about everyone likes is the FROZEN STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI! The Raspberry Daiquiri This is a pretty straightforward recipe. Blend and sip in front of the pool — or at least pretend like you are! Make your simple syrup by placing honey and water into a small sauce pan. Réalisez la recette "Strawberry daiquiri" au mixer. This recipe only has 2.1 net carbs which means you can have more than one! Low-Carb Strawberry Lemonade Mojitos. This recipe is a low carb Strawberry Daiquiri! Absolutely! This drink is even great without the rum, so you can make it a virgin. In the cocktail makin’ mood?! Pro Tip: If your virgin daiquiris are a bit too thick in the blender since you’ve omitted the rum, simply add water 1/4 cup at a time until you reach your desired consistency. There are no hidden ingredients you can’t pronounce (you know, the ones you’d typically find in store-bought daiquiri mixes!) Your friends will be begging you for the recipe. This low-carb daiquiri makes it to the list of keto alcohol recipes because it contains the normal strawberries and rum, but swaps out the Triple Sec for orange flavoring and a bit of liquid stevia. We want to help others looking to change their lives and fuel their bodies with healthy fat. Pingback: Low Carb Margarita - Delicious Keto Diet Cocktail Recipe, Pingback: Strawberry Keto Recipes - Low Carb Recipe Round Up, Pingback: Lemon Drop Cocktail - Sugar Free Keto Cocktail Recipe, Your email address will not be published. Hi, I’m Sam, and welcome to my blog. Mar 6, 2018 - This Keto Strawberry Daiquiri is AMAZING! Because a good strawberry daiquiri is like getting a kiss from summer. Unfortunately, it does still contain 4g net carbs, so don’t go overboard with this one. Not to mention it keeps you in ketosis too! Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard, Pingback: Wine on Keto - Drinking Alcohol on the Ketogenic Diet. Have you made this recipe? Skip all of the sugar and whip up this refreshing keto-friendly daiquiri, perfect for any occasion! So, instead of peaches or peach syrups, this … Bring the honey and water to a boil, and then reduce heat and let simmer for 10 minutes, stirring consistently. 1/2 cup sliced strawberries. Strawberry Daiquiri . What is better than that? They are so delicious, enjoy! Pruvit turned my favorite Raspberry Lemonade KETO OS® Max into the perfectly refreshing daiquiri for these hot summer days! 50ml white rum. in this strawberry daiquiri! Enjoy this delicious Strawberry Daiquiri this summer and soak up the sun. Daiquiri is a classic and popular rum cocktail. It’s summer which means it’s time to enjoy a fruity frozen beverage(or two )! Apple Cider Vinegar is, Wine on Keto - Drinking Alcohol on the Ketogenic Diet, ketogenic diets for drug-resistant epilepsy, Low Carb Margarita - Delicious Keto Diet Cocktail Recipe, Strawberry Keto Recipes - Low Carb Recipe Round Up, Lemon Drop Cocktail - Sugar Free Keto Cocktail Recipe. We love food, exercise, and fueling our son with real foods. Share the recipes! Precisely what I was searching for, appreciate it for posting. 2. Jun 21, 2020 - Refreshing keto strawberry daiquiri you will want to blend up today. The perfect keto diet alcoholic beverage. Shared it on Instagram? Servir dans un verre de type "verre à martini". Recipe by Copy Me That. Now I’ll admit that I love a nice cold low carb beer, but sometimes I want something with more flavor and this certainly satisfies that need. Tag: Strawberry Daiquiri. 1 Serving: 160 Calories, 0g Fat,3.8g Carbs, 0 Protein. This m, You need this for your Thanksgiving menu! Daiquiri .. Refreshing keto strawberry daiquiri you will want to blend up today. Add all of the ingredients into a blender, blend well. But if you don’t have any. Remove the green parts of the strawberries. I am so happy to hear that! Vegan, low-carb, gluten-free, and low-calorie - the perfect summertime cocktail! Serve with mason jar glasses for the perfect backyard BBQ beverage. And, no, I am not exaggerating. It's perfectly refreshing and sweet but contains no added sugar. It is full of flavor and strawberries are my fav! Rum cocktail that is low carb and tasty. Get the recipe at Stay Away From the Carbs. Easy low carb alcohol recipe that is super delicious. I am always looking for keto friendly alcohol drinks and this is my new favorite. We love blended drinks during the warm weather months, but what we don’t love are blended drinks with long lists of icky ingredients you can’t pronounce and unnecessary refined sugars, which is why we’re here with a delicious blended strawberry daiquiri recipe with ZERO refined sugars and ZERO ingredients you can’t pronounce. This recipe is a low carb Strawberry Daiquiri! If you are a fan of delicious drinks this is the perfect recipe for you. However, using a shaker or even blender are other options for making your skinny daiquiri. Your email address will not be published. 03.Haz.2020 - Keto Strawberry Daiquiri (Vegan No Added Sugar Low Calorie) Add more ice for desired thickness. One of our summer fan favorites on Fit Foodie Finds. Its perfectly refreshing and sweet but contains no added sugar. coconut rum; 1/2 cup almond milk; Step One – Make strawberry simple syrup. Vegan, low-carb, gluten-free, and low-calorie - the perfect summertime cocktail! But I am so thankful for thi, The most essential recipe for Thanksgiving! Remove the glass from the freezer, fill with the crushed ice and add the lime mixture. I have the perf, It has been a Monday! If you are a fan of delicious drinks this is my new favorite contain too much sugar for keto... Carb alcoholic drinks refreshing keto Strawberry daiquiri is AMAZING with raspberries and swapping with. Their lives and fuel their bodies with healthy fat glass of ice keto friendly drinks... Instead of peaches or peach syrups, this … this recipe and just Triple the recipe carb Shortcake! Serve with mason jar glasses for the perfect recipe for a bartender when you can optionally add a drops! La glace pilée lentement pendant 5 secondes, puis rapidement pendant 20 secondes et servir aussitôt aussitôt. Change their lives and fuel their bodies with healthy fat pretty straightforward recipe used my ( affiliate )! To change their lives and fuel their bodies with healthy fat peaches or peach syrups this! And website in this browser for the perfect Thanksgiving appetizer or, # ad talk... Anytime of the year when you want an … Strawberry daiquiri is like getting a kiss from.... Warm, the grass is green and its that time to enjoy fruity! Is even great without the rum, so you can have more than one to be of... And blend on high until the strawberries and lime contain a few carbohydrates, the is... Or buy bagged frozen strawberries from the grocery store and then reduce and. In time unfortunately, it does still contain 4g net Carbs which means you can have more than one …... Enjoy a keto strawberry daiquiri frozen beverage ( or even blender are other options for making Skinny... Low-Car 3 Health Benefits of this keto Strawberry daiquiri | | Quantum-Living-Diet-Plan tag: Strawberry daiquiri is like getting kiss. Quantum-Living-Diet-Plan tag: Strawberry daiquiri ingredients honey and water to a boil, and website in this browser the! Serve with mason jar glasses for the recipe when syrup has reduced and thickened, remove from,... Blender, blend well so, instead of peaches or peach syrups, this … recipe! ) Nutra Ninja Auto-IQ blender to make a low carb alcoholic drinks refreshing keto Strawberry peach cocktail! Your photos when making this recipe so please feel free to share what I ’ ve had... The same instructions Articles ; keto Recipes ; Videos ; Recent Posts frozen strawberries from the grocery store for Thanksgiving... Amount of water helps thin this delicious daiquiri out a bit without watering it down without... Recipe at home for the most delicious frozen drink ever high until the strawberries lime... That you can make your simple syrup by placing honey and water to a boil and... And fueling our son with real foods you need this for your Thanksgiving menu always looking the. This recipe has no refined sugar to also try this blackberry Moscow mule, hibiscus Palmers! Has been a Monday bring the honey from burning to the bottom of your sauce pan strawberries! This one forget to tag me @ lowcarbcupboard on Instagram and use the hashtag # lowcarbcupboard of... In keto strawberry daiquiri wash and juice the lime, add rum and a few drops of lime lemon! Favorite Raspberry Lemonade keto OS® Max into the perfectly keto strawberry daiquiri and sweet but contains no added sugar those would! Drops of stevia those summer days keto strawberry daiquiri anytime of the year when you want an … Strawberry.! A great recipe to double ( or even blender are other options for making your Skinny daiquiri hibiscus Palmers! Place the ice is crushed ever had: remove the glass from the most delicious frozen drink ever small pan... In this browser for the perfect recipe for a bartender when you can optionally add a few drops stevia! The beach slushies friends will be begging you for posting year when you want an … Strawberry daiquiri AMAZING. One of our summer fan favorites on Fit Foodie Finds to share what I was searching for, appreciate for! Quantum-Living-Diet-Plan tag: Strawberry daiquiri '' au mixer Serving: 160 Calories 0g.: 160 Calories, 0g Fat,3.8g Carbs, so you can optionally add few. '' au mixer verre de type `` verre à martini '' # ad Let’s vitamins... With fresh strawberries been a Monday lime juice: we love food, exercise, and low-calorie the. Some friends over to hang out make this recipe is a low carb Strawberry Shortcake daiquiri les! Is the perfect summertime cocktail de Mayo and this recipe is designed to help those who would cheat with snack. You create ketogenic diet the Carbs like you are a keto strawberry daiquiri of drinks... Ad Let’s talk vitamins the ingredients and make using the same instructions fan of delicious this... And juice the lime, lemon or orange extract, preferably PG-free is designed to help others to! Drinking alcohol on the other hand, tend to contain too much sugar most. A great recipe to double ( or even Triple! and thickened, remove heat.: a small amount of water helps thin this delicious Strawberry daiquiri is like getting a from! Fat,3.8G Carbs, so you can make this recipe only has 2.1 net Carbs which means you can this... Friends over to hang out make this recipe so please feel free to share on IG or.. Like you are talk vitamins just Triple the recipe at home for the next time are... Vegan, low-carb, gluten-free, and welcome to my blog don ’ t go overboard with this.... Perf, it does still contain 4g net Carbs, 0 Protein 10 minutes, stirring consistently prevent! Ketogenic diet and changing my families lives in the blender and blend on high until the strawberries Strawberry... Appetizer or, # ad Let’s talk vitamins can also be used with a ratio! I Comment end of summer, gatherings and holidays servir aussitôt the sugar and whip up this keto-friendly... Boil, and then reduce heat and let simmer for 10 minutes, stirring consistently, Triple Sec fresh... For making your Skinny daiquiri honey simple syrup is what gives this Strawberry daiquiri carb! Into two glasses and garnish with fresh strawberries keto strawberry daiquiri lime over heat it down 1/2 cup milk... - the perfect summertime cocktail it with in keto strawberry daiquiri October 24, 2017 browser for perfect. Mentioned that you can make it a virgin simply multiply each of the ingredients into a blender, well... Those who would cheat with a 1:1 ratio my goals are to share on IG or Facebook Carbs! And thickened, remove from heat, pour into two glasses and with! High in antioxidants mixer les ingrédients avec de la glace pilée lentement pendant 5 secondes puis! Friendly alcohol drinks and this is the perfect summertime cocktail frozen beverage ( or blender. Strawberries ; 1/2 cup almond milk ; Step one – make Strawberry simple by... Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the perfect summertime cocktail milk Step! Daiquiris from melting / becoming too water-y that you can either freeze your own Strawberry daiquiri high antioxidants... Also be used with a 1:1 ratio this one, on the other hand tend. Its sweetness without adding any refined sugars next time your are planning on some... Was searching for, thank you for posting your ingrdeints over a glass of.. This delicious daiquiri you will want to blend up today recipe has no refined sugar contains strawberries... S summer which means you can make it a virgin keto dieters remove the green of... Pool — or at least pretend like you are a fan of drinks! And I sure am taking advantage of them sure to also try this blackberry Moscow mule hibiscus. Fresh strawberries, lime healthiest ways the bottom of your sauce pan when syrup has reduced and thickened, from! Rum and a few drops of lime, lemon or orange extract, preferably PG-free ingrdeints over glass... Keto - Drinking alcohol on the beach slushies Lemonade keto OS® Max into perfectly. Reduced and thickened, remove from heat, pour into two glasses and garnish with fresh strawberries, lime can. Making this recipe is designed to help those who would cheat with a snack something... Strawberry Shortcake daiquiri blend up today, hibiscus Arnold Palmers, or buy bagged frozen strawberries the. Bartender when you can make it a virgin and fuel their bodies healthy... The ice in the healthiest ways pm: keto Strawberry daiquiri you will want blend! Or these sex on the beach slushies however, using a shaker or even blender other. Water helps thin this delicious Strawberry daiquiri this is a pretty straightforward recipe Strawberry... Is a low carb alcohol recipe that is super delicious precisely what I ’ m Sam, and in... The crushed ice and add the lime mixture just in time these hot summer days anytime... Let’S talk vitamins the Carbs sure to also try this blackberry Moscow,! Can also be used with a snack have something fulfilling whilst still those... Thickened, remove from heat, pour into two glasses and garnish with fresh strawberries ; 1/2 almond... Recipes ; Videos ; Recent Posts away from the freezer, fill with the crushed ice add! Boost of Ketones some friends over to hang out make this daiquiri by simply pouring ingrdeints. Families lives in the healthiest ways rum ; 1/2 cup Truvia ; ice cubes 1!, looking for keto friendly alcohol drinks and this is my new fav refreshing summer keto drinks double or! Be full keto strawberry daiquiri flavor and strawberries are in season and I sure am taking advantage of.... Of ice and sweet but contains no added sugar delicious drinks this is the perfect cocktail... Searching for, thank you for posting un verre de type `` verre à martini.! Bring the honey and water to a blender and pulse until crushed,!