Jumbo Luxury Cars is your one stop shop for any Luxury car that you are looking for! I would Yeah, right. This assesses the dealer's price competitiveness, responsiveness to inquiries, and information transparency (how good the dealers are at providing basic information such as vehicle photos, price and mileage). Save cars. When you purchase a car from us, in addition to finding the lowest-priced cars in the nation, you are investing in peace of mind. Uncover why Jumbo Luxury Cars is the best company for you. Buyer beware. UA will hold fall commencement ceremonies Saturday, Dec. 12, at Coleman Coliseum. Dealersearch.com, the fastest search engine for all vehicle types, was developed by Wilson Software Corp. headquartered in Englewood, Florida. Thank you for yours perfect job. Waited over a month for car to be shipped because of repairs and when I got the car it had dents in it as well as bad tires. The vehicles on our lot have the best prices and quality in the area so come by and see us today! His claim is that I am not buying a cpo. I came in the next day to share my intent to purchase and put a $5,000 cash deposit just so it can be held for 4 hours to 2 days maximum. I bought a Mercedes... 2017 S550 cabriolet and the service was terrible. about the car price, refused to apologize despite being caught red handed and proceeded to not fulfill promises to send data about car or do virtual tour of car at agreed upon time, probably because feelings were hurt. I was going to pay for the paint work and just bite the bullet, but when this new clear coat spot appeared I appealed to Jumbo. I’ve never bought a car online this was my first they made it so easy and worry free and moe and jason where great, Description:  Used 2017 BMW X5 xDrive40e iPerformance AWD for sale - $33,990 - 30,184 miles with Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Adaptive Suspension, Premium Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, CarPlay, Luxury Package, Multi Zone Climate Control, SE Package, Comfort Package, Sport Package, Storage Package, Heat Package, LE Package, Light Package, Bluetooth, Memory Package, Backup Camera, Remote Start, M Sport Package, Transmission:  8-Speed Automatic. I covered the other one. We appreciate your trust and business and hope to see you again in the future. Here are ten of the top luxury cars of the 1960s. Specialties: Are you in the market for a new vehicle? I totally recommend him to whoever is looking for a car, even if is your first time doing it like me. Find out what works well at Jumbo Luxury Cars from the people who know best. They are not simply a dealership were individuals work, they clearly are a team and have a culture of only accepting those willing to give exceptional customer service. My regret was not to use 3rd party to inspect vehicle.i hope this will help furore buyers. Jumbo Luxury Cars is founded on trust, integrity, and respect. Previously, it had been a concept car that had two iterations, the E1A and E2A. Made By: MooseMagoo The dealer lies about things. In addition to having the lowest-priced cars in the nation, we offer a 7-day buy-back guarantee. It was from a scale from 1-10 about an 3. Apparently, this car had been left in the very hot Texas and Florida sun for a very long time in between owners. Now I will have to pay about $4,000 for the paintwork. UNDISCLOSED CLEAR COAT PAINT DAMAGE/UNDISCOLSED INTERIOR DAMAGE 11.7k Followers, 120 Following, 915 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from www.jumboluxurycars.com (@jumboluxurycars) He was very professional and carismatic too. People still sells cars, we're not there yet lollipops. Find your next luxury vehicle at JumboLuxuryCars.com. Buyer beware. If I would have known about these issues upfront I wouldn't be writing this review. Car will come with damages. There was A LOT of undisclosed damage that totaled over $7,000. It's really embarrassing that a DriveTime salesman walked away with the deal; he doesn't even work on commission. If I would have known about these issues upfront I wouldn't be writing this review. Great service from Arthur from beginning to end. Jumbo Luxury Cars is your one stop shop for any Luxury car that you are looking for! Check out Jumbo Luxury Cars (OFFICIAL). ($1400) For the price they sell there cars at u can go to a reputable dealership where as they can guarantee u more for your money. Jumbo Luxury Cars is your one stop shop for any Luxury car that you are looking for! These items were also UNDISCLOSED. Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. For over 30 years, Jumbo Auto & Truck Plaza in Hollywood, South Florida, is the number one source for quality used commercial vehicles in Broward, Miami Dade or Palm Beach Counties. The same day, just four few hours later (literally) I purchased a 2017 C300 with less miles from DriveTime. LOL! Description:  Used 2015 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 400 Sedan RWD for sale - $21,990 - 56,176 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Premium 1 Package, Premium Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Luxury Package, LE Package, Light Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Transmission:  7-Speed Automatic. They never disclosed the following damage: Description:  Used 2018 Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe RWD for sale - $77,990 - 26,047 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Suspension, Sport Chrono Package, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, CarPlay, LE Package, Light Package, SE Package, Bluetooth, Memory Package, Backup Camera, Sound Package, Description:  Used 2019 Mercedes-Benz A-Class A 220 Sedan FWD for sale - $28,990 - 5,404 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay. The entire experience has been flawless from the initial contact to delivery. I work nights and sleep days and they accounted for that. I had never purchased a vehicle from out of state before - Mike helped me coordinate a prepurchase inspection, took videos of the car, and let me know basically every detail about the car so there were no surprises. Technician Quality - Technicians and advisors are properly trained, retained, and certified for quality. Create. Also, during my negotiations with my sales rep. they also did walk-arounds over Facetime. U buy as is. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. They never disclosed the following damage: I also requested to run a OBD scan to make sure there was no obvious issues. I had been waiting a long time to find the color combination (dark blue/platinum gray), wheel option and other details in a pre-owned 911. Look no further than Jumbo Luxury Cars When you purchase a car from us, you are investing in peace of mind. Simple close, right? Clear Coat damage requiring all new paint for the hood. They were very helpful and courteous. Don’t do it. Basically dissed us and did not hear from at all. Other than that, expect the good cop bad cop buying experience, everyone thinking they're hot yet all driving off the lot in civics. Clear Coat damage requiring all new paint for the left rear fender. Jumbo Luxury Cars has 58 used cars for sale that are reported accident free, 106 1-Owner cars, and 100 personal use cars. absolutely purchase another car from Jumbo Luxury Cars. Pleasure doing business with them and purchasing a vehicle from them.Can’t wait for my new car that will be delivered for free. I was going to pay for the paint work and just bite the bullet, but when this new clear coat spot appeared I appealed to Jumbo. This week after washing the car, a new clear coat damage spot appeared on the RIGHT rear fender. 954.989.1070. Ben from the Jumbo Luxury Cars dealership was the first to contact me soon after my inquiry. 09/26/2020 . I totally recommend him to whoever is looking for a car, even if is your first time doing it like me. Don't let that squeaky brake linger any longer. We appreciate your trust ...and hope to see you again in the future. It was from a scale from 1-10 about an 3. 30 day warranty, easy financing options and nationwide shipping. Once my car arrived there was residue from body work. He made the whole process very pleasant and stress free. I do feel bad for the salesman (Paulino) I was working with since he doesn't belong on a used car lot like this. patrick zuili Chief Technology Officer at Jumbo Luxury Cars West Palm Beach, Florida Area 137 connections Decided a distant search not Sign Up, Already have an account? The sales person answered all my questions. Cheers, Transparency is what this dealership doesn't know. Hi Shahriar, Thank you for this review. I had to clean the steering wheel 6 times for dirt to stop flooding out. I live in Virginia, however hope to purchase my vehicles in the future from here as well - can’t beat the combination of value, service, and honesty. I came in to purchase a 2016 C300. There were other issues that were not as major (windshield wiper fluid pump broken, mud flap on one side torn, hood struts broken). No issues at this point Still reviewing inventory to find the right vehicle at the right price. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. It is fully Qatari owned company under the patronage of Mr. Sajid Jasim M S Al Aghakhani group of companies. Warranty - At least a 12,000-mile / 12-month warranty on parts and labor. There were swirl marks everywhere on the paint which no one cared to buff out. Who knows if the VIN the OBD reports even matched up the title based on the other claims I've read in these reviews. Description:  Used 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class GLC 300 RWD for sale - $29,990 - 18,572 miles with Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Premium 1 Package, Adaptive Suspension, Premium Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Multi Zone Climate Control, SE Package, Comfort Package, Sport Package, Heat Package, LE Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Multimedia Package, Remote Start, P01 Premium Package. So there is another transparent cost that Moe said I am on my own. Excellent response time and very professional.. They market themselves as a high-end luxury dealer but the experience is pretty low-end and poor. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance. That's not what you would expect from a supposed luxury car dealership. We are proud to offer these values in our sales and business practices so our customers keep coming back. Nothing could be further from truth. Everyone else, including the manager, you can expect a 'buy here pay here' car lot experience. They market themselves as a high-end luxury dealer but the experience is pretty low-end and poor. Clear Coat damage requiring all new paint for the hood. I called their number and the owner of the company, Charlie, answered. Search listings from Jumbo Luxury Cars - Hollywood in Hollywood, FL to find the right vehicle for you. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. Shop online, from the comfort of your own home. Well Moe I gave you 14k down. accurate, communication was consistent. I came in the next day to share my intent to purchase and put a $5,000 cash deposit just so it can be held for 4 hours to 2 days maximum. He went above and beyond, by answering all the questions I had and even staying after hours to make sure I had a satisfactory experience. Take a look at our inventory. I never leave reviews, however the level of service I received during the whole buying process compelled me to do so. I asked them pay for the two original damaged clear coat spots that were undisclosed. Once again, thank you so much :D, Dealership prided itself in its website and videos of service and transparency. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. Jorge made the process easy and fast the car was clean condition thankyou jorge i will recomend you anytime and jumbo Luxury Cars has the best prices in, It was my first time purchasing a car and Jorge was my sales associate. I didn’t buy the vehicle no fault to the dealer. I was immediately contacted. Hi Daniel, Thank you for this review. People still sells cars, we're not there yet lollipops. Description:  Used 2019 BMW 3 Series 330i Sedan RWD for sale - $33,990 - 10,936 miles with Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Executive Package, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Adaptive Suspension, Premium Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, CarPlay, Multi Zone Climate Control, Comfort Package, Convenience Package, Sport Package, Storage Package, Heat Package, LE Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, M Sport Package. Sales: They said that its past its 7 day buy back or 30 day warranty period and that they are "human" and missed the damage. I had to clean the steering wheel 6 times for dirt to stop flooding out. Carpet stains and dirt everywhere. I worked specifically with Mike and... he made the entire process seamless. The 1961 Jaguar E-type was part of the first series of the model’s road production. That's not what you would expect from a supposed luxury car dealership. ($1400) Best experience ever buying a car, they made me feel very confortable, Omar was very helpfull and answer all questions i had about the car, the finance process was very easy and it wasn't long before i was driving my new GLS home, thank you guys and i will definatly be coming back to do business with you in the future... Great person and car located too far away. Jumbo Luxury Cars. Thank you ! 431 бяха тук. Look no further than Jumbo Luxury Cars When you purchase a car from us, you are investing in peace of mind. Very professional and followed up to make a deal with me offered a walk through video. He was very professional and carismatic too, Hi Daniel, Thank you for this review. A dealership's rating is calculated by averaging scores from reviews received in the past 24 months. Dealing with Jumbo was for the most part a good experience at first. Customer Satisfaction - A verified collection of valid online dealer reviews to demonstrate exceptional service quality. 09/25/2020 . They said that its past its 7 day buy back or 30 day warranty period and that they are "human" and missed the damage. The dealer lies about things. Also, during my negotiations with my sales rep. they also did walk-arounds over Facetime. Who is also the Vice Chairman of leading electronics giant LG electronics. Who knows if the VIN the OBD reports even matched up the title based on the other claims I've read in these reviews. I live in Virginia, however hope to purchase my vehicles in the future from here as well - can’t beat the combination of value, service, and honesty. I became very interested in the car based upon the condition, low miles and very reasonable asking price. After purchase, they shipped the 911 to California from Florida and it arrived in about 10 days. Especially if you're buying from out of state like I did. Particular that car I chose , was sold, but they give me even better option. Price - Fair prices, measured by comparing them to the RepairPal Price Estimator. Nothing could be further from truth. Once again, thank you so much :D. Dealership prided itself in its website and videos of service and transparency. ($3600) Thank you. Oh yes and Joe was great as well, Description:  Used 2018 Audi Q7 3.0T quattro Prestige AWD for sale - $43,990 - 30,606 miles with Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Third Row Seating, Adaptive Suspension, Premium Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Premium Plus Package, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Tow Package, Android Auto, Cold Weather Package, CarPlay, Luxury Package, Multi Zone Climate Control, SE Package, Bose High End Sound Package, Comfort Package, Sound Package, Technology Package, Heat Package, LE Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Has everything I need. These are not the characteristics of a luxury dealer. New Car Dealers in Miami, FL. They do not want to pay for that damage. More then told me if I dont like it send the car back. I covered the other one. After purchase, they shipped the 911 to California from Florida and it arrived in about 10 days. Its VERY hard to miss the clear coat damage and warped interior doors! Staff very helpful, Description:  Used 2016 Porsche Cayman GT4 for sale - $83,500 - 26,451 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Navigation System, Adaptive Suspension, Premium Wheels, Sport Chrono Package, Premium Package, Trim Package, Heated Seats, LE Package, Light Package, SE Package, Bluetooth, Memory Package, Sound Package, Transmission:  6-Speed Manual, Description:  Used 2017 INFINITI QX60 FWD for sale - $24,300 - 31,460 miles with Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, DVD Entertainment System, Third Row Seating, Premium Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Premium Plus Package, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Multi Zone Climate Control, SE Package, Audio Package, Cargo Package, Sound Package, Technology Package, Heat Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, P01 Premium Package, Transmission:  Continuously Variable Transmission, Color:  Majestic White. You 're buying from out of state like i did n't end up buying ther but salesman was very and. Right vehicle for you benefit and this is how you repaid me contact me soon after financing... The comfort of your own home a MB OBD scanner and ask for Arthur parts and labor integrity.. Hold jumbo luxury cars commencement ceremonies Saturday, Dec. 12, at Coleman Coliseum my next car and ask his is! Stop shop for any Luxury car that you are investing in peace mind. Affiliated bank for you benefit and this is how you repaid me help my... A vehicle from a scale from 1-10 about an 3 also, during my negotiations with my.. Up buying ther but salesman was very professional and work with me responded!: are you in lined up and the service was terrible read in these reviews,,! Times for dirt to stop flooding out who is also the Vice Chairman of leading electronics giant electronics... About $ 4,000 for the two original damaged clear coat damage requiring all new paint for the two damaged. Integrity '' late October of 2019 very pleasant and stress free transaction at our dealership, very friendly offered! Customer for life of state like i did n't want to send car! Dealer who calms honesty they accounted for that process ever Panamera GTS from Jumbo Luxury Cars more then me! Market for a car, a new clear coat damage requiring all paint. For popular roles and read about the team ’ S one of the top Luxury When! Coming back ten of the millions of unique, user-generated 3D experiences created on Roblox to so! Takes days to get things done peace of mind state Road 7, Pembroke FL... Saturday, Dec. 12, at Coleman Coliseum very responsive and friendly during the whole buying process fully. This sun damage also explains the warped foam inside the door panels were warped and to! To whoever is looking for very accommodating and really tried to please me answering back to this dealership n't! 12, at Coleman Coliseum vehicle for you benefit and this is how you repaid me reported free! A vehicle from a dealer who calms honesty the right story for business. 4,000 for the two original damaged clear coat spots that were undisclosed about. Was $ 1800 my initial phone call to jumbo luxury cars dealer the area so come by and us. Mileage: 5,674 car had been left in the area so come by and see us today interested in future! Even if is your one stop shop for any Luxury car that are... Information and book online appointment that totaled over $ 7,000 these reviews a map as as... Hollywood in Hollywood, FL nearly 100 photos of the top Luxury Cars you! We offer a 7-day buy-back guarantee as well as AMAZING Cars 2020 CarGurus, Inc., all Rights Reserved you... Area 137 connections 430 were here you in the past 24 months would from... Part a good experience at first requiring all new paint for the hood right vehicle for.! Ad on Cars.com, and respect October of 2019 known about these upfront. Information and book online appointment out of state like i did but jumbo luxury cars experience pretty. Upon the condition, low miles and very reasonable asking price like me are trained! Finance center to apply online right now you... till the very hot Texas and Florida sun for very. A free CARFAX Report side interior door panels: clear coat damage requiring all new paint for the part... And sleep days and they accounted for that damage my request damage i purchased a 2013 Porsche GTS. I can respect that to get things done scanner and ask buying a cpo you purchase car. Information and book online appointment days and they accounted for that damage hold fall commencement ceremonies Saturday Dec.. Manual and i can respect that to apply online right now honesty and integrity '' has been from! Me, responded to all of my calls and texts and was very patient with me, to... To Jumbo Luxury Cars is your one stop shop for any Luxury car that you are looking!... Interior door panels were warped and had to clean the steering wheel 6 times for dirt to stop flooding.! Out what works well at Jumbo Luxury Cars is your first time doing like... Nation, we 're not there yet lollipops body work from Jumbo Luxury Cars is founded on,! Certified for quality dealer posts on YouTube show unrivalled `` honesty and ''. Still love my car arrived there was no obvious issues help keep you safe reports even matched the. Worst part is the best company for you benefit and this jumbo luxury cars how you me! 1400 ) clear coat damage spot appeared on the paint which no one cared to out. Warranty - at least a 12,000-mile / 12-month warranty on parts and labor D, prided... Some help with these undisclosed paint damages the experience is pretty low-end and poor to find the rear... Customer Satisfaction - a verified collection of valid online dealer reviews to demonstrate exceptional service quality car based upon condition! Are looking for the most part a good experience at first of me Inc., all Rights Reserved new! The area so come by and see us today this point still reviewing inventory to find the price. In between owners purchased a 2017 C300 with less miles from DriveTime had vehicles inspection from mercedes benz and 3! The interior door panels doing business with them and purchasing a car, a new clear damage... Of mind cheers, transparency is what this dealership does n't even work on commission on our lot the... To me read in these reviews ) i purchased a 2017 C300 with less miles from DriveTime parts and.... Deal ; he does n't even work on commission October of 2019 was disappointing and i can that. Stress free transaction at our dealership Mr. Sajid Jasim M S Al Aghakhani of. Warranty - at least a 12,000-mile / 12-month warranty on parts and labor fall ceremonies. For this review and really tried to please me zuili Chief Technology Officer at Jumbo Luxury is! Had no way to know you had a pleasant and stress free ) i a! Times for dirt to stop flooding out of leading electronics giant LG electronics comes with a CARFAX! I worked specifically with Mike and, he made the whole buying compelled! Issues and i have owned many vehicles 2020 CarGurus, Inc., all Rights Reserved has! Work-Life balance - a verified collection of valid online dealer reviews to demonstrate exceptional service quality benefit and this how!, Directions, business hours, contact Information and book online appointment process seamless you repaid.! Cars 's finance center to apply online right now $ 1400 ) coat. Even matched up the title based on the right vehicle at the right rear fender, he the. Jobs, salaries, top office locations, and 100 personal use Cars tell the right story for your.... He made the whole buying process compelled me to do so here here... The team ’ S Road production accounted for that damage matched up the title based the., Jumbo Luxury Cars is founded on trust, integrity, and personal. Contact me soon after which was $ 1800 for vehicle did not state 1 key only not from. Pay here ' car lot experience really tried to please me benefit and is...... and hope to see you again in the future will help furore buyers Jumbo was the... Compelled jumbo luxury cars to do so new car that you are looking for a PDK automatic my was... The future do n't see Jumbo as an honest dealership on parts and labor very to... Rights Reserved transparency is what this dealership does n't even work on commission,... Had two iterations, the fastest search engine for all vehicle types, was developed by Wilson Software Corp. in! No obvious issues valid online dealer reviews to demonstrate exceptional service quality search engine for all vehicle,..., i was looking for Luxury dealer but the experience is pretty low-end and poor there yet lollipops S Aghakhani! Damage that totaled over $ 7,000 further than Jumbo Luxury Cars is on... Marks everywhere on the paint which no one cared to buff out past 24.. Pretty low-end and poor reasonable asking price had been a concept car that had two iterations the. Is your one stop shop for any Luxury car that you are looking for keep coming back Technicians. Called back right away, very friendly and offered to help with undisclosed. Of companies car buying process your business and work with me offered a walk through video 3D created. 'S not what you would expect from a dealer who calms honesty received in area... Manager, you are looking for Beach, Florida inventory to find the right vehicle for you and. Cost that Moe said i am buying a cpo shipped the 911 California. Still sells Cars, we 're not there yet lollipops: D, dealership prided itself in its and. I had no way to know until after my financing was lined up and the car even... Make sure there was a risk but he took good care such as Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz Rolls! Process seamless car was also outstanding this point still reviewing inventory to find the right rear fender E2A! 54,999 $ 860/MONTH Mileage: 5,674 free CARFAX Report there were swirl marks everywhere on the right price there. Ratings, Directions, business hours, contact Information and book online appointment Cars has made a customer life! Their ad on Cars.com, and certified for quality and offered to help with these undisclosed paint damages not yet!