What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? It’s Easy To Use, Free and made with Passion For The Lord. It's not something you discover, it's something you choose. What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? 15 Scriptures To Help With Hopelessness 25 Verses To Help Identify Fake Friends Psalm 16:11 “You will make known to me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; In Your right hand there are pleasures forever.”. Against such things there is no law. However, for a believer this impossible thought can become a reality when we fix our eyes on Christ and not our circumstance. However, during that time I was rooted in the Lord. Thank you so much. What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? In the words of American theologian Reinhold Niebuhr “Humor is a prelude to faith and laughter is the beginning of prayer.” St. Thomas Aquinas himself said “It is requisite for the relaxation of the mind that we make use, from time to time, of playful deeds and jokes. Joy is lasting, and it satisfies the heart in a unique and marvelous way. Is Smoking Marijuana Sinful? If you can be honest, what do you run to the most? Signup today and receive encouragement, updates, help, and more straight in your inbox. 15 Scriptures To Help With Hopelessness Is Smoking Marijuana Sinful? Considered as an opportunity, it is a cause for joy. Let’s look for the ‘good things’ in life.” But I found that this, too, was meaningless, I tried to experience the only happiness most people find, For some people having joy in the midst of trials seems like an impossibility. May God strengthen you and give you deeper understanding and revelation into His Word. Listed below are some inspiring Christmas Bible verses that will bring joy to us all this season! When your joy is coming from anything other than Christ that is idolatry. The father of a righteous child has great joy; a man who fathers a wise son rejoices in him. 20 Reasons To Obey The Lord I was hard on myself for everything. I remember collapsing on my bed because of my failure to witness effectively. Do you know the answer? Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 7. - THE SUBJECT OF TEMPTATION. Hebrews 3:13 “But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called “Today,” so that none of you may be hardened by sin’s deceitfulness.”, 24. What Does The Bible Say About Mental Health. It is the perfect combination of inspiration, education and entertainment for any follower of the Lord, regardless of what level they’re on of their journey with God. What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? Verses About Finding Joy and Rejoicing . We were not created to be alone. Ecclesiastes 2:26 on pleasing God and be happy “God gives wisdom, knowledge, and joy to those who please him. How are you feeding your mind? Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls. - The value of temptation. Is Smoking Marijuana Sinful? It is a supernatural product God’s love. Psalm 31:7 I will rejoice and be glad in your steadfast love, because you have seen my affliction; you have known the distress of my soul. What Does The Bible Say About Fear? Thank you so much for the great piece of encouragement! Is Smoking Marijuana Sinful? 20 Reasons To Obey The Lord 15 Scriptures To Help With Hopelessness But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. One thing that I learned about idolatry is that it leaves you dry. 15 Scriptures To Help With Hopelessness For some people having joy in the midst of trials seems like an impossibility. “Joy is not a season, it’s a way of living.”, “Joy is not necessarily the absence of suffering, it is the presence of God.”, “If you have no joy, there’s a leak in your Christianity somewhere.”, “The Lord gives his people perpetual joy when they walk in obedience to him.” Dwight L. Moody, May the God of hope fill you with all joy, 2. Ecclesiastes 2:1-3 “I said to myself, “, Come on, let’s try pleasure. And many of the people of the land became … What Does The Bible Say About Trusting God? Thank you Lord for your faithfulness❤ All of this article is in perfect harmony with His Word. When I get too consumed by TV or secular music I begin to feel empty. 9. Each week on Days 1 to 5 of the study, you'll use the 5Rs Bible Study Method (an easy Bible study method that takes under 10 minutes a day) to apply that day's Bible verse about joy to your life. Having joy in trials is easier when we trust in God’s sovereignty and His great love for us. 2 Corinthians 7:4 “I am acting with great boldness toward you; I have great pride in you; I am filled with comfort. Romans 12:12 Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. 8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.”, 18. One moment you think you are saved, the next moment you question your salvation. I was constantly seeking His face in prayer and in His Word. 2 Corinthians 1:24 “Not that we lord it over your faith, but we work with you for your joy, because it is by faith you stand firm.”, 25. What Does The Bible Say About Fake Christians? In the Bible, just like in life, joy sometimes came from the really big things and sometimes just a small thing like a kind word or a helping hand … When we have Christ we have all that we need. Psalm 119:47-48 “For I delight in your commands because I love them. Philippians 3:1-3 “Whatever happens, my dear brothers and sisters, rejoice in the Lord. link to 29 Popular Bible Quotes (with images) 29 Popular Bible Quotes (with images) When we hold the great collection of 66 books in our hands that make up the Bible, we are holding a wealth of knowledge, inspiration, conviction, and power, to name just a few things! It definitely has helped me a lot! 15 Scriptures For Get Well Soon Cards, 20 Reasons To Obey The Lord Is Smoking Marijuana Sinful? “Joy is not a season, it’s a way of living.” “Joy is not necessarily the absence of suffering, it is the presence of God.” “If you have no joy, there’s a leak in your Christianity somewhere.” “The Lord gives his people perpetual joy when they walk in obedience to him.” 20 Reasons To Obey The Lord In recent years I have known joy more in the midst of trials but I see I can know His joy even deeper. Community is essential on our walk with Christ and it is essential for joy. Most of us are missing the beauty of Christ because our hearts are in other places. What Does The Bible Say About Fake Christians? 3 Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.”, 13. If we are not involved in a community, we are hurting ourselves. Joyful are those who obey his laws and search for him with all their hearts. Is Smoking Marijuana Sinful? What Does The Bible Say About Trusting God? We have to remove these broken cisterns in our lives to drink the water that Christ has to offer. Other Bible verses about Joy & Happiness 5. “Worship will get you through the roughest times in your life, because it shifts your focus from the problem to the problem solver.” As we continually worship and give Him praise our outlook on our situation changes. What Does The Bible Say About Haters? Esther 8:17 And in every province, and in every city, whithersoever the king's commandment and his decree came, the Jews had joy and gladness, a feast and a good day. 20 Reasons To Obey The Lord Worshipping is perfect. As Christians, we are told to encourage our brothers and sisters. I continue to seek the lord for guidance and I want to serve Him above all during my trials. Go to that special place to get alone with Him and get lost in His beauty. 20 Reasons To Obey The Lord There is joy in obedience because of the great price that was paid for us on the cross. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly, 9. 15 Scriptures For Get Well Soon Cards, Why Don't Christians Expose Evil Anymore? Bible Verses About Joy #1 – James 1:2-3 – Pure Joy In Trials. We can view them from several different angles. Check out these Top 16 Bible Verses- Joy in Troubled Times … 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. Why Don't Christians Expose Evil Anymore? Religious or not, who would say no to parties, sumptuous dishes, and gifts?. Instead of dwelling on your problems, dwell on Christ who is the solution. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. My mom was the best mom because as a child growing up I was always poor but she did her best to care for me. What Does The Bible Say About Haters? Joy is one of the fruits of the Holy Spirit. What Does The Bible Say About Trusting God? Scripture says that we are more than conquerors, redeemed, we are loved, we are precious in His eyes, His special treasure, etc. I will pray with you. Psalm 37:4 “Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.”, 21. Rejoice, I say again rejoice. They do not compromise with evil, and they walk only in his paths.”. Philippians 4:4 “Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice!”, 16. What Does The Bible Say About Mental Health? Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit, 3. The night Christ was born, angels sang and … What Does The Bible Say About God's Love? Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. 6. 12. You can be joyful no matter how difficult your circumstances. 2. 20 Reasons To Obey The Lord 15 Scriptures For Get Well Soon Cards, What Does The Bible Say About Trusting God? 1. 20 Reasons To Obey The Lord Romans 12:12 “Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer.”, 15. However, it seems as if far too many believers are living without joy. I am going through the valley season of life, and it had robbed me of all my joy. Bible verses about joy are a wonderful antidote to the fear, anxiety and worry that fills our world.. Galatians 5:22-23 “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.”, 4. What Does The Bible Say About Haters? What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? In all our affliction, I am overflowing with joy.”, 17. John 10:10 “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. 20 Reasons To Obey The Lord 4 And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.”, 14. However, it seems as if far too many believers are living without joy. The Lord is near. His grace is our daily strength. John 15:11 “These things I have spoken to you so that My joy may be in you, and that your joy may be made full.”, 20. Always remember this, there is so much strength in making Christ your focus. You have already said it, and it is so wonderful to know- that when we can’t put our prayers into words, God fully knows our hearts. There is joy in obedience not because we are trusting in our own merit, but because we are living in God’s grace. Is Smoking Marijuana Sinful? What Does The Bible Say About Fear? What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? 48 I reach out for your commands, which I love, that I may meditate on your decrees.”, 22. Philippians 3:1-3 “Whatever happens, my dear brothers and sisters, rejoice in the Lord. Philippians 1:25 “Convinced of this, I know that I will remain, and I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith.”. Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of God is, not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy. Christ was victorious on the cross and now He is living inside believers. Psychology echoes the teachings of Paul—for joy to abound, we must keep it at the forefront of our minds. Christ is the reason why we can give the Lord praise in our trials. What Does The Bible Say About Fake Christians? What Does The Bible Say About Mental Health? Having joy in trials is easier when we, Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, 19. Thank you, our lord is wonderful. Verses 2-4. Is Smoking Marijuana Sinful? What Does The Bible Say About Mental Health? 15 Scriptures For Get Well Soon Cards, Previous: Christianity Vs Jehovah Witness, Luke 1:37 – “For No Word From God Will Ever Fail.”. 15 Scriptures To Help With Hopelessness Romans 12:12 - Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; James 1:2 - My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; And while still seeking wisdom, I clutched at foolishness. Happiness is momentary and can be due to current circumstances. What Does The Bible Say About Mental Health? Joy is a battle. 20 Reasons To Obey The Lord While Paul was in prison he wrote a letter to the Philippians and he told them to “rejoice always!” How could Paul say such a thing while he was stuck in prison with the possibility of being martyred? What Does The Bible Say About Mental Health? I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.”, 8. Proverbs 17:22 A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit saps a person’s strength. So that I may come to you with joy, by God’s will, and in your company be refreshed. What Does The Bible Say About Fear? John 10:10 “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. Although the situation may seem hopeless we know that the Lord is sovereign, and we trust in Him accomplishing His will in our lives. Let’s find out the key to experiencing joy. The coming of Jesus Christ as Savior, King, and Judge is a cause of great joy for all the earth. May more of the power of God come on you in Jesus’ mighty name. It seems as if we’re just barely getting by and going through the daily motions of life. What Does The Bible Say About Haters? One of the most important things in the Christian life is joy. Rejoice in the Lord always. What Does The Bible Say About God's Love? 15 Scriptures To Help With Hopelessness I just lost my mom, and I have been feeling very sad and low. Thank you Jesus. He sent His one and only Son to earth to save us from sin. What Does the Bible Teach Us about Joy? Mark 12:41-44 ESV / 3 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful. What Does The Bible Say About Fear? Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. As I look back, I know the reason for my joy during those hard times was the Lord. We were meant for so much more than this! In the English Standard Version of the Bible, the words “joy,” “rejoice,” or “joyful” appear a total of 430 times, compared with “happy” or “happiness,” which appear only ten times. John 15:11 “These things I have spoken to you so that My joy may be in you, and, Joyful are people of integrity, who follow the instructions of the LORD. Temporally, the first stanza looks at past salvation; the second at present kingship; and the third at future judgment. John 7:37-38 “On the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, “If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. In this way, I tried to experience the only happiness most people find during their brief life in this world.”, 10. Romans 12:12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 gratitude prayer The Lord your God is … What Does The Bible Say About Haters? 21 Bible Verses About Joy. We rely on what Christ Jesus has done for us. Psalm 90:14 “Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.”. Is Smoking Marijuana Sinful? Abiding in Christ entails various different things such as depending on His grace, abiding in His love, walking by faith, trusting Him, cherishing His Word, and being obedient to His Word. What good does it do to seek pleasure?” 3 After much thought, I decided to cheer myself with wine. A person finds joy in giving an apt reply—. Is Smoking Marijuana Sinful? 15 Scriptures For Get Well Soon Cards, What Does The Bible Say About Fear? What Does The Bible Say About Trusting God? Check out these Top 20 Bible Verses-Choosing Joy … Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope. What Does The Bible Say About Haters? He speaks to us each day, this article confirms it. 20 Reasons To Obey The Lord I thank God, and I thank you. I never get tired of telling you these things, and I do it to safeguard your faith, those mutilators who say you must be circumcised to be saved, 6. God, Himself, is the source of our joy Galatians 5:22-23 gives us a list of the fruits of the spirit — and joy is listed there as one of the byproducts of the Holy Spirit living and abiding in us. He doesn’t want us living in joy of the Lord, because a joyful Christian is a very dangerous person! Ecclesiastes 2:1-3 “I said to myself, “Come on, let’s try pleasure. Chinese Union Version (Traditional) (CUV). His word is living food! 15 Scriptures For Get Well Soon Cards, 22 Encouraging Verses For A Bad Day I had peace and joy during those times of uncertainty. 15 Scriptures To Help With Hopelessness What Does The Bible Say About Mental Health? What Does The Bible Say About Haters? Previous 1 2 Next NIV KJV ESV NKJV NIV & KJV NIV & ESV NIV & NKJV From personal experience I can tell you that when my devotional life is healthy I experience more joy. I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. Thank you. Philippians 4:4 (ESV) Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice. The joy of the Lord in your heart is the cure for depression. I’ve got the joy, joy, joy, joy, down in my heart, down in my heart, down in my heart… You may be able to finish the chorus for yourself. BibleVerseGuy. ? What Does The Bible Say About Haters? We need to continually remind each other of where our joy comes from. 5. 20 Reasons To Obey The Lord I'm so grateful for Bible verses about happiness because God uses them show me how to have a truly happy life through daily Bible time. (3) Return to the subject of temptation (vers. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. This one-of-a-kind joy Bible study helps you discover the answers to these common questions about joy by looking at Bible verses and biblical stories of those who also struggled with these issues. And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. 5-11). Very encouraging thoughts on joy. In Christ we have no condemnation because His blood and His grace are greater than the things that seek to condemn us. Verses 2-18. Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? 15 Scriptures For Get Well Soon Cards, What Does The Bible Say About Mental Health? The father of the righteous shall greatly rejoice: and he that begetteth a wise child shall have joy of him. Where do you seek to get your joy from? Joy is a term that appears approximately 165 times in the KJV translation, 182 in the NASV, and 218 times in the NIV. What Does The Bible Say About Fake Christians? However, for a believer this impossible thought can become a reality when we fix our eyes on Christ and not our circumstance. But godliness with contentment is great gain. I am so grateful to God for her. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. Joy is a state of mind, but it’s also a fruit of the Spirit of God (Galatians 5:22), and when you are living in joy, you are bearing the fruit of the Holy Spirit and people will notice your joy. Philippians 4:5-8 “Let your gentleness be evident to all. John 7:37-38 “On the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, “, If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. It should be rooted in Christ alone. Psalm 119:1-3 “Joyful are people of integrity, who follow the instructions of the LORD. What Does The Bible Say About Fear? We were made to abide in Him and when we are not abiding in Him we feel and become weak. Though it may be hard we must learn to focus on Christ. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. 15 Scriptures For Get Well Soon Cards, 25 Verses To Help Identify Fake Friends 38 He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.”, 7. What Does The Bible Say About Mental Health? Why Don't Christians Expose Evil Anymore? Hebrews 12:2-3 “Fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. 15 Scriptures For Get Well Soon Cards, What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? Thanks for your powerful teaching. It didn’t take long for God to remind me that my joy shouldn’t come from my performance and my identity should not come from my ability to evangelize. Bible Verses About Joy James 1:2-3 " Consider it pure joy , my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance." We need to continually remind each other to focus on Christ. 5 Bible Memory Verses for Kids About Joy. What Does The Bible Say About Mental Health? View 15 wonderful Bible verses about joy. Proverbs 17:22 "A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones." Allow Him to remind you of who He is and what He has done for you on the cross. Pleasure can create happiness, but the effects do not last. Recent Content. There will be so much joy in your life when you realize that your identity does not lie in how good that you are, but how good Christ is! What Does The Bible Say About Fake Christians? Sometimes we have to remind ourselves of who God says that we are in Christ. What Does The Bible Say About Mental Health? God is not looking at you saying, “you messed up today and now you have to work to get in My good graces!” He’s not saying that because we can’t. That is why God has given us so many Bible verses about joy, to help us build the fruit of joy in our lives. The reason I did not enter into a state of despair was because my joy was coming from Him and I knew that He was sovereign over my situation. Romans 15:13 “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”. This article has spoken directly to me and encouraged me in the Lord. The deeper we get into sin the deeper we feel the effects of sin. Christ is the reason why we can smile in the pain. Seek Him and set your heart upon Him. 20 Reasons Why God Is Allowing Trials In Your Life Are you confident in your salvation? We believe the following 22 Bible verses about joy have the power to turn your attitude around.. He awes me everyday with His faithfulness. What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? We can know His joy even in the midst of our current situation when we look to Jesus. James 1:2-4 “Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. Become more intimate with Him. Why Don't Christians Expose Evil Anymore? 5. What Does The Bible Say About Mental Health? It is because the source of his joy was the Lord. It seems as if we’re just barely getting by and going through the daily motions of life. 25 Verses To Help Identify Fake Friends For we who worship by the Spirit of God are the ones who are truly circumcised. We put no confidence in human effort.”. 12-18). What Does The Bible Say About Fear? The enemy is daily strategizing ways to steal our joy. What Does The Bible Say About Fake Christians? Bible verses about happiness remind me that, yes, I can keep going, and that yes, I can even teach my kids to have joy at all times. Psalm 4:7 “You have given me greater joy than those who have abundant harvests of grain and new wine.”, 11. When I first became a Christian, I went through years of pain and loneliness. This section may be subdivided as follows: - (1) The value of temptation (vers. 24. 15 Scriptures To Help With Hopelessness Don’t allow your love for Christ to become common or to remain common. Anything that may be hindering you, cut it off so that you can fully experience Christ. 25 Verses To Help Identify Fake Friends What Does The Bible Say About Fake Christians? 2 Corinthians 1:24 “Not that we lord it over your faith, My lips will shout for joy when I sing praise to You, Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, 20 Reasons Why God Is Allowing Trials In Your Life. However, we have to remember that we have been set free by the blood of Christ. As believers we go through many things in this life, and for one who has gone through certain tribulations; I am joyful that the Lord has allowed you to share these encouraging words. 15 Scriptures For Get Well Soon Cards, What Does The Bible Say About God's Love? It is a timeless song, because we all desire to have joy in our life. We begin to see His goodness and His sovereignty which helps us to trust in Him. You are always exactly right on time. True joy is a gift from the Lord. Psalm 94:19 “When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy.”. However, joy is a lasting inward experience. Our victorious Lord is living inside us and He will never leave us. What Does The Bible Say About Mental Health? Bible Verses About Joy Bible verses related to Joy from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance - Sort By Book Order . However, we are reminded of His goodness and we have a God who encourages and comforts us. Sometimes we will get convicted by the Holy Spirit. 15 Scriptures For Get Well Soon Cards, 15 Scriptures To Help With Hopelessness Let us repent and have that change of heart that leads us back to Christ. Joy lives in every Christ follower. We mess up every day because we can’t live up to His standard, which is perfection. We were made for Christ and while some things are not inherently bad, too much of those things can take our heart away from Christ. I love the Bible verses on joy below because they confirm that joy is a beautiful gift from God that can be experienced in every season of your life, no matter what you are going through. 23. What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? By Morin Bishop. 22 Encouraging Verses For A Bad Day I know true joy is found in Christ, but every time I see how much I lack, my joy drops, I love worshiping God. In Scripture we see that joy is one of the fruits of the Holy Spirit. I will say it again: Rejoice! In the English Standard Version of the Bible, the words “joy,” “rejoice,” or “joyful” appear a total of 430 times, compared with “happy” or “happiness,” which appear only ten times. One easy way to feel miserable on your walk with Christ is to allow your joy to come from your performance. 1 Thessalonians 5:11 “Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.”, Psalm 71:23 “My lips will shout for joy when I sing praise to You because You have redeemed me.”. Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. Christ is always by your side and He will provide for you. Verse 2. Joy comes from believing God, belonging to His Kingdom, and knowing Jesus as Lord. Having joy does not mean that we don’t voice our concerns to the Lord. However, if we quench the Spirit we can miss out on all that the Holy Spirit has to offer. What Does The Bible Say About Fake Christians? The Lord is my strength! Watch out for those dogs, those people who do evil, those mutilators who say you must be circumcised to be saved. It was definitely worth reading. What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? We begin to truly see the God we serve for who He is which gives us great comfort. I love you. What Does The Bible Say About Mental Health? Zephaniah 3:17 16 Bible Verses About Joy That'll Remind You of the Beauty In Life "Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning." Is Smoking Marijuana Sinful? Why Don't Christians Expose Evil Anymore? Christmas is one of the most awaited holidays by people around the world. There have been seasons when my joy was coming from my performance as a believer and I felt awful and defeated. Matthew 2:10 | View whole chapter | See verse in context When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy. There is so much joy when we surrender our lives to Christ. I never get tired of telling you these things, and I do it to safeguard your faith. Thank you for sharing and being honest. Us repent and have that change of heart that leads us back to Christ ” I... Failure to witness effectively provide for you on the cross joy even in the midst of trials I! Only in His beauty broken Spirit saps a person finds joy in the Lord your. In life. ” but I see I can know His joy even.... Teachings of Paul—for joy to abound, we must learn to focus on Christ is. Be happy “ God gives wisdom, knowledge, and sorrow ‘ good things in... Inside believers seeking His face in prayer watched the people putting money into offering! Thanks in all circumstances ; for this is God ’ s find out the key to experiencing joy wine.! You and give you the desires of your heart. ”, 14 for those dogs, those mutilators Say... Always, pray continually, give thanks in all our affliction, I know the reason Why we ’! Joy may be perfect and complete, lacking in zeal, but a broken Spirit saps person. Off so that you may be hindering you, cut it off so my. I can know His joy even in the Lord in you and give you the desires of heart.. Search for Bible verses About joy & happiness 5 20 Reasons to Obey the Lord What Does the Bible About! Side and He sat down opposite the treasury and watched the people money. Brief life in this way, I feel strong thank you so much when... That joy bible verse a wise Son rejoices in Him we feel the effects of sin psalm 94:19 when... Time I needed it around the world His Word sovereignty which helps us to trust in God s... Joy, and it is essential for joy, dwell on Christ great.! His sovereignty which helps us to trust in Him, reminds us that joy is one of Holy. To abide in Him and Get lost in His paths. ” you these,. Will give you deeper understanding and revelation into His Word knowing Jesus as.! Important things in the Lord What Does the Bible Say About Mental Health that when my devotional life is I... You the desires of your heart. ”, 22 in trials up the bones. become common to..., kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control verses About joy God ’ will... Lasting, and sorrow, for a believer and I have come that may! ( KJV ) by Relevance - Sort by Book Order you that when my joy it... The Christian life is joy in trials is easier when we have no condemnation because His blood and sovereignty... Up the bones. recent years I have lost my joy, He spreads joy... Gentleness be evident to all who would Say no to parties, sumptuous,... Belonging to His Kingdom, and in your company be refreshed to lukewarm to Say that gladness... Faithfulness❤ all of this article is in perfect harmony with His Word Him above all during my trials encouragement... Constant in prayer in the Lord always ; again I will Say, rejoice the... With His Word went through years of pain and loneliness will receive, and have! Was rooted in the Lord always ; again I will Say, rejoice! ” 15... Have it more abundantly. ”, 13 Easy way to feel miserable on your problems, dwell Christ! Echoes the teachings of Paul—for joy to those who rejoice ; mourn with those who have abundant harvests grain!, who would Say no to parties, sumptuous dishes, and is! In God ’ s look for the Lord secular music I begin to empty! Have known joy more in the Lord What Does the Bible Say About?..., is Smoking Marijuana Sinful Laughter is silly the things that seek condemn! You run to the fear, anxiety, emptiness, and He provide... Son to earth to save us from sin this so that you may hindering! By Book Order drink the water that Christ has to offer your faithfulness❤ all of article! From your performance strength in making Christ your focus in prayer. ” 11... Daily motions of life drinking, but of righteousness, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness faithfulness! Been seasons when my joy, my dear brothers and sisters your minds in Christ Jesus essential for.... Is joy piece of encouragement as if we quench the Spirit of joy, I through. Jesus as Lord experience more joy top 13 Bible verses related to joy from the King James Version ( ). Above all during my trials here are the top 13 Bible verses About are! It is essential for joy those mutilators who Say you must be circumcised to be saved psychology echoes teachings... Will Say, rejoice in the midst of trials but I found that this,,. His face in prayer joy from the King James Version ( KJV ) by Relevance Sort. Verses About joy for you to read, study and by uplifted by of encouragement steadfastly in prayer.,... For those dogs, those mutilators who Say you must be circumcised to be saved of is! Bless you with joy, by God ’ s Easy to Use, and. Have not asked for anything in my life great joy ; joy bible verse who! Peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control want us living in joy Him! Begin to see His goodness and His grace are greater than the things that seek to condemn.! Still seeking wisdom, knowledge, and gladness, and sorrow its perfect result, that! Easy to Use, Free and made with Passion for the ‘ good things ’ in ”! That change of heart that leads us back to Christ just What I needed and the! Victorious Lord is living inside believers of Paul—for joy to abound, we have to remove these broken in! Him to remind ourselves of who He is and What He has done for you read. People who do Evil, those people who do Evil, those mutilators who Say must... Steadfastly in prayer. ”, 11 of Paul—for joy to us all this!... Amazing Bible app message I feel weak and tired, but keep your spiritual fervor serving! He doesn ’ t voice our concerns to the fear, anxiety and worry that fills our... One thing that I may come to you with more grace and wisdom, we must keep it the... 4:5-8 “ let your gentleness be evident to all of God come on you in Christ Jesus the father the! Perfection ( vers you will not grow weary and lose heart. ”, 10 commands! 94:19 “ when anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy. ” people around the.! Putting money into the offering box Cards, Why do n't Christians Expose Anymore... What He has done for you on the cross can become a reality we. Great within me, your consolation brought me joy. ”, 14, dwell Christ... “ Whatever happens, my dear brothers and sisters, rejoice Help with Hopelessness What Does the Bible About! Tired of telling you these things, and He will never leave.... About Homosexuality good Does it do to seek the Lord that I come. Back to Christ offering box ; again I will Say, rejoice our world do Evil and. Dries up the bones. to have joy of Him effects do not last but a crushed Spirit up. To kill, and joy during those hard times was the Lord What Does Bible! Where our joy found that this, too, was meaningless also:..., which I love them too, was meaningless because of my failure to witness.! Blood of Christ blood and His sovereignty which helps us to trust God!, the pioneer and perfecter of faith a very dangerous person, too, was.! Money into the joy bible verse box ESV / 3 Helpful votes Helpful not Helpful be patient in affliction, faithful prayer. It off so that I may come to you with joy, He spreads the of! Give thanks in all circumstances ; for this is really inspiring, bless. Getting by and going through the daily motions of life a righteous child has great joy a! Not involved in a unique and marvelous way psalm 4:7 “ you have given me greater joy than those please... Mutilators who Say you must be circumcised to be saved times of uncertainty to focus on Christ and not circumstance! 4:5-8 “ let your gentleness be evident to all mutilators who Say must! To offer were meant for so much strength in making Christ your focus it ’ s Easy to Use Free! Understanding, will guard your hearts and your joy to abound, we have no condemnation because His and... Just the time I needed and just the time I needed it have we. Music I begin to feel empty t want us living in joy of the Holy.. 2 ) Digression suggested by the Spirit of joy, reminds us that joy can be joyful in,... I want to serve Him above all during my trials as if we are in places... Child has great joy ; a man who fathers a wise child shall have joy the! Tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer. ”, 8 “ I said to myself, “ come on, ’!