700 g ground meat (I used 500 g beef and 200 g pork). Preheat oven to 350°F. It is very easy to do and the eggs inside enriches it a lot, in taste, nutrition and…beauty! This outstanding Italian Meatloaf recipe is sure to please the entire family, and the leftovers (if you’re lucky enough to have any!) In a large bowl, whisk the egg then add the sirloin, meatloaf seasoning, … Using a large spoon, mix until combined. Polpettone with Hard Boiled Eggs is my mom's delicious Italian style meatloaf filled with hard boiled eggs and cheese for a beautiful presentation. Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe Prep Time: 40 minutes In a small skillet, heat the olive oil over med. Spoon the ketchup all over the meatloaf. We ate it with these potato roses that I will show you on tomorrow’s post. Beatiful and tasty. Reply. Just kidding, I’m not sorry. And so I reduced 3 garlic cloves (too much anyway, for our taste) to half teaspoon of the dried one. Shape beef mixture into an 8 x 4-inch loaf on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Carolyn Mazzocco says: November 17, 2019 at 11:38 pm I would try making it … The perfect family dinner delicious any time of year! Your email address will not be published. Reply. I did it without thinking too much, and I didn’t even noticed it is a light recipe, with little bread and quite no fat – but delicious! 5 tablespoons duck fat or butter. 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce … Meatloaf sandwiches are delicious. Mix tomato sauce and remaining 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning. Right? Combine beef, 1/2 cup pasta sauce, and remaining ingredients except cooking spray in a large bowl. Slice … Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, egg, 2 teaspoons of the Italian seasoning and remaining seasonings in large bowl. Oil your hands lightly and press the meat around the eggs to enclose them. Align the eggs in the middle and roll, using the baking paper, into a log. There is absolutely no ketchup in this recipe! The basic meatloaf recipe is simple: ground meat, bread or cracker crumbs, an egg, milk, and seasonings, mixed and shaped into a loaf and baked in the oven. Like, at all. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). For the meatloaf: 1. Meatloaf never gets old! Lightly oil a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan. Grease a baking dish and form the meat into a "loaf" or whatever shape you choose. Remove from heat. In Italian it’s called Polpettone which means “big meatball”.. Meatloaf recipe is simple and very fast, the mixture is similar to that of meatballs recipe (hence the name), loved by everyone: mix the ingredients in a bowl, give a cylindrical shape and cook in the oven for about 1 hour. Instructions. Add 3/4 of the mixture into a food processor and process until all ingredients are combined. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Roll … #ad You guys know I love my Italian classics and w, My family makes a version of this Italian Seafood, Add the ingredients for these Smoky Baked Eggs wit, Happy Friday and happy #nationalcookieday! Spread remaining tomato sauce over meat loaf. oregano1/2 tsp. This recipe is an easy one. This recipe makes 8 servings with 726 calories, 44g of protein, and 53g of fat each. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Classic Italian Meatloaf is a very tasty and savory dish made of ground meat, eggs and cheese. Pour the second half of the tomato sauce over the meat and bake for another 30 minutes. Mix tomato sauce and remaining 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning. Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. ground beef1/2 lb. Yum. Carefully take it out of the pan taking care as it will release a lot of liquids – it’s better if you do it over the sink. Preheat oven to 350°. In a sauté pan, heat oil over medium heat and add the onions. If you have leftovers store the meatloaf in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days. And please, please oh please, let me know what shape you choose! Mix well. (Italian Meatloaf with Egg Noodles) Laura says: November 15, 2019 at 4:43 pm What happens if you leave out the bread crumbs for the gluten-free version? Combine meat, bread crumbs, 3/4 cup tomato sauce, onion, green pepper, egg and basil in a large bowl. are amazing! 4 eggs. Mix well. ... (or crushed tomatoes with Italian seasoning) Instructions. Remove the meatloaf from the oven and skim off the fat from the sauce that's accumulated in the baking dish. Heat oven to 350 F. Combine 1/2 teaspoon each dried leaf basil, oregano, and marjoram, and a dash of dried rubbed sage for the Italian seasoning. Now that they are adults, it is not so common anymore. Grab the big size! Let it for a while. 35M prep time. And on top of all that, there is my entrancement with culinary Americana. I just … For $2.39 per serving, this recipe covers 30% of your daily requirements of vitamins and minerals. You are allowed to share this website only: 1) by using one of the Social media icons (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest); 2) using a link back to the content you want to share; 3) using some sentences giving credit to italianchips.it; For any other form of sharing, please contact the author through the email anamariacosta et gmail.com. Add the ground meat and mix well until well combined. basil1/2 tsp. The distribution and commercial use of the site content are not allowed without previous authorization from the author. Separate into 3 equal portions, form each portion into a round meatloaf, open a hole in the center of each meatloaf, and stuff with 1 peeled hard-boiled egg per meatloaf. This is an Italian version of meatloaf (of course) that I grew up eating and therefore, much more delicious. In the section with all the other canned tomatoes, there’s tomato sauce. Ingredients 1 lb. Classic Italian Meatloaf is a very tasty and savory dish made of ground meat, eggs and cheese. Cook for approximately 2 hours. Combine the ground meats, … In a large bowl, combine beef, sausage, onion, bell pepper, garlic, bread crumbs, optional wine, egg, Worcestershire, parsley, basil, oregano, salt, pepper, Parmesan and 1/2 cup each tomato sauce and mozzarella. Your email address will not be published. Bake 45 minutes; drain off fat. Today I had my son and my daughter to lunch. Combine the celery, carrot, eggplant, and onion in a food processor and whiz together to form a rough puree. Drain and toss with a bit of olive oil. Gather the ingredients. 3) In a large bowl, mix together the cooled onion and garlic mixture, parsley, bread crumbs, parmiggiano, raw egg, the remaining 1 tbsp of olive oil, milk and the salami. All Rights Reserved. Bake in the preheated oven approximately 1 hour, or until internal temperature … Deselect All. Lift up the short side of the waxed paper to start rolling up the meatloaf. I hope you give this meatloaf a try! parsley1 egg… Bake 10 minutes. Carolyn Mazzocco says: November 17, 2019 at 11:38 pm I would try making it with gluten free breadcrumbs! If using a silicone pan, place on a sturdy baking sheet. Cook the onions until they are just starting to soften and then add the garlic and cook for one minute longer. Do not overcook. are amazing! Worcestershire sauce1 clove garlic, minced1/2 tsp. For any people that are confused about the title of this post, you may be excused to go watch Wedding Crashers right now. A perfect match ;-). olive oil1 tsp. … Preheat oven to 350°F. ; Be sure to evenly coat the cubed potatoes in olive oil to ensure they cook thoroughly. Place half of the mixture in the baking pan and then place the eggs in the middle. simple (and beautiful) recipes tested by Ana. Made with onions, garlic, spices and topped with a sweet and sour sauce. For the rest of you, let’s make some meatloaf! Press the mixture into the loaf tin and sprinkle with the reserved crumb mix. Brush remaining 1/2 cup pasta sauce over top of meat loaf. I’m sure some of you are thinking, “meatloaf?! Press around the egg stuffed meatloaf to give it a nice shape. Italian Egg Drop Soup, Breakfast Brunch Italian Eggs, Italian Stuffed Meatloaf (For A Crowd), etc. If a pop up didn’t open while I was reading the recipe, offering more low calories recipes, I wouldn’t even think it is a light recipe, so inviting it is. Learn how your comment data is processed. Transfer mixture on the baking paper and form a 12-inch by 9-inch (30x22 cm) rectangular layer. For this blog post, I opted for the traditional loaf shape so as not to offend anyone. Combine beef, 1/2 cup pasta sauce, and remaining ingredients except cooking spray in a large bowl. Pour over top. Read more about me. Preheat the oven to 350, and line a baking sheet with foil. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Meatloaf with Egg Inside. I saw this recipe on the great blog Munaty Cooking, and the only thing I changed is the garlic quantity. I would try making it with gluten free breadcrumbs! Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Cover each egg with the ground beef, shaping each meatloaf well. Add the meat, bread crumbs, cheese, and cooked vegetables to the egg mixture and mix with your hands until just evenly combined. Bake for 40-45 mins until the top is golden and crunchy. In a capacious bowl, put the crumbed bread (I put 2 slices in my kitchen processor and pulsed until reduced in crumbs) and milk. ground mild Italian sausage1 small onion, finely chopped1/2 C. chopped bell pepper1 tsp. Let rest for 10 minutes at room temperature. Line the long sides and base of a 2lb loaf tin … Cook the noodles according to the package directions. Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until meatloaf is cooked through. Shape it into a heart, a boot, a dinosaur, your therapist’s face, Donald Trump’s chins, a 10K for when you hit that Instagram milestone, or just choose the really obvious—albeit inappropriate—one…the sky’s the limit! Bake 45 minutes; drain off fat. ground mild Italian sausage1 small onion, finely chopped1/2 C. chopped bell pepper1 tsp. Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the onions. olive oil1 tsp. Set aside. Really?” BUT, I will have you know that this meatloaf is not like other meatloaf, It’s a cool meatloaf! If the top does not colour in the oven, pop the tin under the grill and brown the top for 5 mins. Again, I hit the jackpot with Italian Meatloaf. Bake until the meat is browned on top; about 30 minutes. In Italian it’s called Polpettone which means “big meatball”.. Meatloaf recipe is simple and very fast, the mixture is similar to that of meatballs recipe (hence the name), loved by everyone: mix the ingredients in a bowl, give a … Cover with aluminum foil and place in the oven to bake for 45 minutes. Preheat the oven to 350, and line a baking sheet with foil. basil1/2 tsp. For $2.39 per serving, this recipe covers 30% of your daily requirements of vitamins and minerals. Italian Egg Drop Soup, Breakfast Brunch Italian Eggs, Italian Stuffed Meatloaf (For A … 4 onions, 1 pound. In a large bowl, stir together the ground meat, herbs, breadcrumbs, and chopped onion. Gr, Ricotta and Roasted Red Pepper Crostini✨ How cut, Ma! 2) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper and drizzle a little olive oil to stop meatloaf from sticking. According to Wikipedia , meatloaf … 2) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper and drizzle a little olive oil to stop meatloaf from sticking. Lightly oil a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan. Add all other ingredients, except the meat and boiled eggs. Also, it’s served with noodles so there’s that. What happens if you leave out the bread crumbs for the gluten-free version? Recipes / Presto’s Surprising Egg Meatloaf Presto’s Surprising Egg Meatloaf 75m total time . In a large bowl and using your hands, mix the meat, breadcrumbs, egg, cheese, onion and garlic, salt, pepper, parsley and half the can of tomato sauce. Cut the slices using a long serrated knife. Now that you’ve got Wedding Crashers on and you’ve chosen your shape, It’s time to get cooking! View top rated Italian egg meatloaf recipes with ratings and reviews. A mixture of onion, rosemary, ground beef, and a handful of other ingredients are all it takes to make this recipe so tasty. Mix it all wel. Anyway, this is a cool meatloaf because it’s not like that gross TV dinner type meatloaf you might be thinking of. Italian Meatloaf is made from a blend of homemade Italian sausage and lean ground beef with Italian herbs and seasonings, onion, garlic, cheeses and marinara sauce. Slice in to 6 servings and serve. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. For meatloaf with hard-boiled eggs, add the bread soaked in milk, an egg and the yolk to the ground beef and veal. Speaking of the shape of meatloaf, that’s your chance to get creative! The pancetta can be replaced with 3 or 4 strips of bacon. Pour the canned tomatoes and the oil around the meatloaf, add some salt, pepper and more … Press into a 9x5-inch loaf pan. Terms. Shape beef mixture into an 8 x 4-inch loaf on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Season with salt and black pepper, if desired. They soak up the extra sauce from the meatloaf and are so yummy! YUM! I was thinking of making different recipes with eggs and different kinds of chocolate. Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until meatloaf is … high heat and sauté the onion and bell pepper for 3-4 minutes, remove from heat. The Meatloaf! It’s too bad that meatloaf is not very photogenic. I did it without thinking too much, and I didn’t even noticed it is a light recipe, with little bread and quite no fat – but delicious! With the help of the baking paper, transfer it carefully into the … Cover each egg with the ground beef, shaping each meatloaf well. (Italian Meatloaf with Noodles), 1/4 Cup parsley, chopped plus more for serving. Separate into 3 equal portions, form each portion into a round meatloaf, open a hole in the center of each meatloaf, and stuff with 1 peeled hard-boiled egg per meatloaf. Then, add in onion, garlic, fresh herbs and cheese and you’ve got one reeeaaally tasty log o’ meat coming your way. Let me tell you, I’ve made this meatloaf a ton of times and maybe two of them were the traditional loaf. Make them in a food processor, using real bread. Ingredients 1 lb. Think of this as one long ass meatball. This mini slow-cooked meatloaf is tender and juicy and so easy to prepare! In a large bowl, combine meat, eggs , seasonings and remaining ingredients ... your favorite barbeque sauce for basting. Lightly sauté some stuff, mix some stuff in a big bowl, shape it, bake it…that’s pretty much it! Required fields are marked *, © 2020 Carolyn's Cooking. © Italianchips copyright 2013-2020 All rights reserved No part of this website or any of its content can be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted without the author’s written permission. Nothing like a good old fashioned meatloaf night. Instructions. Add sautéed vegetables, flax egg, Italian seasoned breadcrumbs, and tomato sauce. 3) In a large bowl, mix together the cooled onion and garlic mixture, parsley, bread crumbs, parmiggiano, raw egg, the remaining 1 tbsp of olive oil, milk and the salami. Garnish with parsley and serve with more cheese. Do not overcook. You can find them at any grocery store just be sure to choose the broad variety for maximum sauce soaking. With one hour left, take additional marinara sauce and brush it on top of the Really it is a giant meatball! In a small skillet, heat the olive oil over med. Arrange the peeled hard boiled eggs on top and cover with the rest of the meatloaf mixture. In a large bowl, combine beef, sausage, onion, bell pepper, garlic, bread crumbs, optional wine, egg, Worcestershire, parsley, basil, oregano, salt, pepper, Parmesan and 1/2 cup each tomato sauce and mozzarella. A few weeks ago, I was wondering what kind of recipes could be good to upload for the Easter season. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. This outstanding Italian Meatloaf recipe is sure to please the entire family, and the leftovers (if you’re lucky enough to have any!) Place half of the mixture in the baking pan and then place the eggs in the middle. The Meatloaf! View top rated Italian egg meatloaf recipes with ratings and reviews. Combine meat, bread crumbs, 3/4 cup tomato sauce, onion, green pepper, egg and basil in a large bowl. Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *. Add all other ingredients, except the meat and boiled eggs. Cook until soft and slightly take on a colour (approximately 10 minutes). Take it out of the oven and let cool 10 minutes before taking it out of the bread loaf pan and serving. ; Add a layer of sautéed spinach with garlic over the meat mixture before adding the grated mozzarella or Caciocavallo. I’ll just have to tell you about how good it is. Press it gently to seal any seams, but don’t overdo it, because you may ruin its shape. Add in the cooked zucchini and one of the potatoes, followed by the raw eggs, cheese, salt, and pepper. The Perfect Easter Egg Meatloaf. Reply. Make the fresh breadcrumbs by pulsing in the food processor. Baked Rigatoni with Pancetta and Mushrooms, I like my steak bloody, my eggs runny and I was born with no sweet tooth. oregano1/2 tsp. I really wish it looked just as delicious as it tastes. I’m psyched. First of all, we’re using pork and beef to make the “loaf” so that’s already going to make it much more juicy and flavorful than if it were just beef. One thing to note about the tomato sauce is that I mean literally a can of tomato sauce. Take out of oven and let rest for 10-15 mins. Add the noodles to the dish and toss with the sauce. Spread remaining tomato sauce over meat loaf… ; Keep leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Worcestershire sauce1 clove garlic, minced1/2 tsp. Sorry about all the movie references in this post. Italian Meatloaf with Hard Boiled Eggs might be just the main course you are searching for. I hope you enjoy it! Cover with the remaining mixture. 2. ground beef1/2 lb. Shape into a loaf on shallow baking pan. Add your email to receive updates directly in your Inbox. Shape into a loaf on shallow baking pan. Add the four hard boiled eggs on top of the meat and cover with the other half of of the meat completely. high heat and sauté the onion and … 1 teaspoon kosher salt or 1/2 teaspoon table salt. Season with salt and black pepper, if desired. easy italian meatloaf Preheat oven to 375°F. Italian Meatloaf with Hard Boiled Eggs might be just the main course you are searching for. And when they come, I like to prepare something special, for 2 main reasons: just to please them and, because having a food blog, it is something we expect, me and them ;-). To give it a lot, in taste, nutrition and…beauty, Brunch... ’ ll just have to tell you, let me know what shape you choose % of your requirements... Degrees ( F ) and potatoes until tender bring a large bowl small skillet, heat oil med! Post, I ’ m sure some of you, I was thinking of making recipes! Heat and add the onions you can find them at any grocery store just be sure to the. Ingredients, except the meat around the egg then add the ground beef, 1/2 cup pasta sauce, line! Take out of the Preheat oven to 350, and line a baking sheet with foil small onion, pepper... And mix well until well combined fluffy and tender meatloaf well, © carolyn. Paper and form the meat into a food processor and whiz together to form a by! Fat each bake at 400 for 10 mins and 350 for 40 mins until center reaches 165 tooth. €¦ this meatloaf with these egg white noodles salt and black pepper, if desired marked * ©! The tomato sauce, there ’ s pretty much it salt and black,. Over medium heat and add the onions I changed is the garlic quantity in a large bowl stir! Recipes could be good to upload for the traditional loaf shape so as not to offend anyone hard-boiled! You choose easy to do and the only thing I changed is the garlic and cook for one two. / Presto’s Surprising egg meatloaf Presto’s Surprising egg meatloaf 75m total time oil in a big bowl, whisk egg., garlic, spices and topped with a bit of olive oil over med eggs,,! Bit of olive oil over medium heat and sauté the onion and Italian... Saw this recipe makes 8 servings with 726 calories, 44g of protein, and line a baking.. Love it but I do not digest it when cooked with meat 75m total.!, I ’ ve made this meatloaf with Hard boiled eggs meatloaf and are so yummy rolling the. Italian seasoned breadcrumbs, and remaining ingredients except cooking spray total time take marinara... Mazzocco says: November 17, 2019 at 11:38 pm I would try making with... 60 minutes or until meatloaf is a cool meatloaf because it ’ s too bad meatloaf! S not like that gross TV dinner type meatloaf you might be thinking of different... Rolling up the extra sauce from the author wel add the ground meat, crumbs. Leave out the bread soaked in milk, an egg and the oil in a large,! Sheet with foil toss with the rest of you, let me know what you... Your chance to get creative version of meatloaf ( of course ) that I grew eating... Serves 4 to 6 … Transfer mixture on the great blog Munaty cooking, and the yolk to the and. Are searching for jackpot with Italian meatloaf with these egg white noodles of! Soak up the short italian meatloaf with egg of the potatoes, followed by the raw,... G ground meat and bake for 45 minutes egg, Italian stuffed meatloaf to some soft bread white. The broad variety for maximum sauce soaking gluten-free version layer of sautéed spinach with garlic over the meat the. Bell pepper, if desired mins until the top for 5 mins together form! A few weeks ago, I was born with no sweet tooth be replaced with 3 or strips... Is the garlic quantity 2.39 per serving, this recipe covers 30 % of your daily requirements of vitamins minerals! Bread ( white bread or potato bread is perfect ) for a tasty sandwich cook the onions until they adults. The distribution and commercial italian meatloaf with egg of the shape of meatloaf, that ’ s tomato sauce remaining. The traditional loaf shape so as not to offend anyone blog Munaty cooking, and remaining 2 teaspoons seasoning. ( or crushed tomatoes with Italian meatloaf of a 2lb loaf tin and sprinkle the. 10 minutes before taking it out of oven and skim off the fat from the sauce I changed the! Mean literally a can of tomato sauce pepper, egg and the to. Oil to ensure they cook thoroughly add 3/4 of the mixture into a log the... Dried one be good to upload for the Easter season a `` loaf '' or shape! ) rectangular layer rest for 10-15 mins at 11:38 pm I would try it! In this post, you may be excused to go watch Wedding Crashers and! Just the main course you are searching for minutes or until meatloaf is cooked.. Align the eggs to enclose them bowl, shape it, until today lot, in taste, nutritionÂ!... Cook thoroughly to 350 degrees ( F ) some of you are thinking, italian meatloaf with egg meatloaf!... Just the main course you are thinking, “ meatloaf? Wedding Crashers on and you ve! Of bacon and the only thing I changed is the garlic and cook for one or people... Tomato sauce and brush it on top ; about 30 minutes up eating and therefore, much more delicious Roasted... That 's accumulated in the oven, pop the tin under the italian meatloaf with egg... And so I reduced 3 garlic cloves ( too much anyway, this recipe covers 30 % your... And cook for one or two people then place the eggs in the middle eggs runny and I was what... Layer of sautéed spinach with garlic over the meat mixture before adding the grated mozzarella or Caciocavallo sheet foil..., shape it, bake it…that ’ s too bad that meatloaf is tender and and. Gather the ingredients, 2019 at 11:38 pm I would try making it with free! ), 1/4 cup parsley, chopped plus more for serving, seasonings and remaining ingredients cooking... Let me tell you, I opted for the gluten-free version cover with sauce... Bread is perfect ) for a Crowd ), etc and 350 for mins! Be replaced with 3 or 4 strips of bacon, your blog can not share by., © 2020 carolyn 's cooking eggs and cheese remove from heat the traditional loaf 17, 2019 11:38. To offend anyone and tasty: 1 roll … Transfer mixture on the baking and! That 's accumulated in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days title of this post, I like steak. The loaf tin … Preheat oven to 350, and the oil around the egg then add the ground,... With eggs inside…but I had already seen a meatloaf with Hard boiled might... And sprinkle with the sauce that 's accumulated in the section with all the other tomatoes... Recipes with ratings and reviews 11:38 pm I would try making it theseÂ. Meatloaf: Boil the zucchini, carrots and potatoes until tender sauce that 's accumulated the... For 40-45 mins until center reaches 165 for any people that are confused about the of!, carrots and potatoes until tender post was not sent - check your email addresses oven and off. And cheese people that are confused about the title of this post the author the. Check your email to receive updates directly in your Inbox, 1/2 pasta. Get creative will show you on tomorrow ’ s make some meatloaf your shape, it ’ that! I hit the jackpot with Italian seasoning is very easy to do and oil! ( F ) the Preheat oven to 350, and 53g of fat each content are not without! The Preheat oven to 350 degrees ( F ), bell pepper for 3-4,! If the top does not colour in the baking dish 4 days the top does not colour in the to... I reduced 3 garlic cloves ( too much anyway, for our taste ) to half teaspoon of the of. Under the grill and brown the top does not colour in the middle layer of sautéed spinach with over!, cheese, salt, and line a baking dish and toss with the sauce for. Then place the eggs in the middle notes/tips: bread crumbs make the fresh breadcrumbs by in... And beautiful ) recipes tested by Ana much more delicious extra sauce the... Rosesâ that I grew up eating and therefore, much more delicious 11:38 pm would! Italian eggs, cheese, salt, and 53g of fat each or whatever shape you choose this post I! For meatloaf with Hard boiled eggs might be thinking of making different recipes with and... You choose 10 mins and 350 for 40 mins until the meat around the meatloaf mixture you on tomorrow s. … Italian meatloaf with hard-boiled eggs, add some salt, pepper and more … the,... The reserved crumb mix tested by Ana it looked just as delicious as tastes. Stuff, mix some stuff, mix some stuff in a large pot of salted to. For the gluten-free version: bread crumbs for the meatloaf and are so!. Cook thoroughly and 200 g pork ) on the great blog Munaty cooking and! It on top ; about 30 minutes and are so yummy of year vegetables, flax egg, Italian breadcrumbs! Finely chopped1/2 C. chopped bell pepper1 tsp to seal any seams, but ’... Basil in a sauté pan, place on a colour ( approximately 10 minutes ) breadcrumbs... Perfect ) for a Crowd ), etc roll … Transfer mixture the! All other ingredients, except the meat around the eggs to enclose them different of! Mins and 350 for 40 mins until center reaches 165 evenly coat the cubed potatoes in oil.