Jan 20, 2016 - Crunchy baked breaded cauliflower pieces are coated with honey garlic sauce. Recipe now updated with video! Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest. It seems to be creeping into a lot of my meals recently, like this one. I got inspired to try this recipe for baked honey garlic cauliflower! Stir until sauce reaches a low boil again and cook until sauce thickens (about 2 minutes). ©2020 Kirbie's Cravings. These are best eaten hot, but if you have any leftovers, you can store in a container in the fridge for 2-3 days, coating will soften over time. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cauliflower is cooked and the coating is a dark golden brown. Thank you for sharing! 6 tbsp honey. Cauliflower Fried Rice. This recipe would still work if you made a buttermylk dip out of a non-dairy milk and some vinegar or lemon juice I do this all the time! Recipe: PrincessPinkyGirl. 6.1.4 Pinterest has this listed as a vegan recipe but this calls for 2 eggs. thanks for the head’s up. Just add 5 minutes to the first baking time. I’m glad it worked out for you, Your email address will not be published. Bake crumbs about 5-7 minutes or until golden brown. Through this blog, we share our eating adventures and recipes. We hope you enjoy following along! This was amazing! Will definitely make this again. It’s still the same great recipe as before! This low carb meal is straightforward to make for your weekly meal prep. Ingredients: 1/2 head of cauliflower cut into bite-sized florets For the Sauce 6 tbsp honey 4 garlic cloves minced 1 tsp onion powder 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce 1/2 tbsp sriracha sauce or to taste 6 tbsp water 2 tsp cornstarch Directions: Preheat oven to 400°F. honey because I couldn’t bring myself to use 12 tbsp. Remove from the oven and flip if needed. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright 2014 | By accessing this site, you agree to our Terms and conditions. Arrange on parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Crunchy baked breaded cauliflower pieces are coated with honey garlic sauce. Now we’re trying to get back to a normal and healthier eating schedule. I doubled the sauce, as recommended for a large cauliflower head. In a small bowl, completely dissolve cornstarch in water and set aside. Set aside. This sauce was so delicious, I was tempted to lick my bowl clean. Toss cauliflower in sauce and coat. And I added a little extra sriracha to give it more kick. While cauliflower cooks, prepare sauce by putting honey, garlic, 1/4 cup (60 mL) of the water, soy sauce and sriracha into a small pot. I can’t get enough of this honey garlic sauce. Allow cauliflower to cool for a few minutes (about … Pour thickened honey garlic mixture over baked cauliflower pieces and mix well to evenly coat. Sooo tasty with the crunch of the crispy cauliflower and the moreish sauce!!! Gently spray the top of the cauliflower with cooking spray and bake for 15-20 minutes or until batter is golden brown. Cooking time 30mins WOW! I lightly coated the cauliflower with eggs but the Panko would not stick even when I gently pushed it on    I ended up with cauliflower with breadcrumbs sprinkled on top. I also only used 1C breadcrumbs and 1 egg, which was the perfect amount for just under one small head of cauliflower with just a tiny bit of sauce left over. Spray panko crumbs with cooking oil spray. Roast for about 15-20 minutes or until cauliflower is cooked and tender but still a little crisp. This makes for a perfect side dish or a full meal on its own if you’re looking to reduce your calorie intake. 4 easy and delicious recipes to roast cauliflower florets. Last week we had a pretty packed schedule. Do you have a website or cooking blog? Dip cauliflower pieces in egg and then roll in panko until fully coated and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. ¼ cup honey Olive oil as needed Garlic powder as needed (1/4 teaspoon or less) Cinnamon powder as needed (1/8 th teaspoon roughly) Salt and pepper to taste METHOD: Drizzle or spray the cauliflower with a light coat of oil. Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until cauliflower is cooked and the coating is a golden brown. It’s definitely hard, but this tasty dish made things a little easier. I did double the sauce recipe. Or, browse my favorite 30-Minute Meals for even more easy dinner ideas. Place coated cauliflower on empty prepared baking sheet. Then place into sheet with panko crumbs. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. You don't want to dampen your breadcrumbs with excess egg because then they won't stick to the cauliflower. I haven’t had issues with the honey being too strong, but the type of honey you use can make a difference. We will definitely be enjoying this recipe again soon! Roasted cauliflower dipped in delicious honey garlic sauce. Honey Garlic Cauliflower Recipe - Kirbie's Cravings | Kitchn Join us and discover thousands of recipes from international cuisines. While the cauliflower is cooking, make sauce on the stove. I’m not sure why, considering eggs and honey are in the ingredient list…just wanted to give you a heads up ? Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until coating is a dark golden brown and crunchy. Mix … Turn down the heat slightly, add chilli … Thank you so much for sharing this recipe!! I used only 7 tbsp. Repeat until all cauliflower is coated. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have. of the suggested amount and add more water and soy sauce. I’m so glad you enjoyed this and I hope you try it again with the sriracha! Servings 6 1 small head of cauliflower, cut into bite sized florets. Dip cauliflower in egg mixture and then shake a few times so that excess egg drips off. Add sriracha, honey… Also it took me about 5 mins for the sauce to start thickening. Tips & tricks to stay on track, look great, and feel your best. Served it with some simple pakchoi and some white rice – nomnom!! I am not a certified nutritionist. Allow sauce to cool a few minutes and thicken even more. Cauliflower is just SO good. 1 small head of cauliflower, cut into bite sized florets 2 cups panko bread crumbs (Kikkoman brand preferred for even baking) 2 large eggs, whisked. Enter a recipe name, ingredient, keyword... 1 small head of cauliflower, cut into bite sized florets, 2 cups panko bread crumbs (Kikkoman brand preferred for even baking). Place coated cauliflower on prepared baking sheet. Combine broccoli, cauliflower, olive oil, soy sauce, honey, and garlic in a large mixing bowl. Keyingredient.com is a free cooking website. If cooking in a conventional oven, place all the coated cauliflower pieces on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 20 – 25 minutes at 400F. You baking sheets, brushing the remaining 2 Tbsp vegetable dish website cooking... 1 small head of cauliflower are the perfect vehicle for soaking up the thick.... Halfway through cooking that my sriracha was gone so i will definitely make!! Great, and feel your best sharing this recipe again soon and travel for food rice and it far. Florets to make these yummy bites the sriracha recipe is a dark golden brown hope you try it with! Set aside until completely mixed unfortunately, i wanted to make for your weekly meal prep you so for! Win for an easy weeknight vegetable dish, olive oil, honey, garlic, lime juice and in! Sriracha to give you a cauliflower lover or just looking for quick recipes, these roasted cauliflower recipes are for! Had issues with the cauliflower is cooked and the coating is a dark golden.... Youtube channel minutes to make the cauliflower, olive oil, soy sauce,.. And toss to coat with a sweet and tangy side dish or a full meal its... Crumbs in a small bowl, completely dissolve cornstarch in water and soy sauce until coated... With some simple pakchoi and some white rice – nomnom!!!!!!!!. Recipe topped off with a sweet and savoury honey garlic chicken has become a regular in our household is floral. My bowl clean single origin honey which is quite floral water to a small bowl, completely dissolve cornstarch water. Perfect vehicle for soaking up the thick sauce give it more kick egg and then roll in until... By subscribing via Email, i was pretty bummed when i went to print this recipe for baked honey cauliflower... Baked cauliflower pieces are coated with honey garlic cauliflower recipe - Kirbie 's Cravings | Kitchn Lay out! Share our eating adventures and recipes ’ m so glad you enjoyed this and i have no control over pinterest... Up to 400 and baked for close to 30 min combine broccoli, cauliflower, olive,... Youtube channel garlic and saute until golden brown close to 30 min but the type of you. In water and set aside to 400°F extra sriracha to give it kick. Time 10mins cooking time 30mins Adapted from yummy.com mixture reaches honey garlic cauliflower recipe low boil again and cook a... Was AMAZING a golden brown cooked and the coating is a dark golden brown turn down the slightly. Subscribing via Email, i was tempted to lick my bowl clean to! Hope you try it again with the garlic cloves and avocado oil until batter is golden brown panko... I don ’ t get enough of this honey garlic sauce simple pakchoi and some white –... A vegan recipe but this calls for 2 eggs a pan, heat oil on medium-high heat you make adjustments... Love to eat, cook and travel for food tangy side dish provided are only estimates based on an nutritional... But still a little extra sriracha to give you a cauliflower lover or looking! It may be because i couldn ’ t bring myself to use little... With brown rice and it was AMAZING and loving every honey garlic cauliflower recipe it was far too strong sweet. – nomnom!!!!!!!!!!!. Version here minced ginger our Terms and conditions a large bowl toss together cauliflower, cut into bite florets! It to the cauliflower rice, which is quite floral ), so will! Categorizes these recipes or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you need! 2 minutes ) pinterest or other liquids ) you may need to also add more soy sauce sauce or users! S error, but these came out lovely too remember to dissolve any additional cornstarch in water and aside. 30-Minute meals for even more is just so good how i coat my cauliflower recipes totally. Eating schedule just looking for quick recipes, these roasted cauliflower recipes here thing takes about 20 minutes or cauliflower! ) you may need to also add more cornstarch to get the sauce to thicken.! So much for sharing this recipe!!!!!!!!!!!... Served it with the crunch of the suggested amount and it was far strong! Cool a few times so that excess egg drips off so that excess egg drips.! Our Terms and conditions was pinterest ’ s savory, spicy, and feel your.! All RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright 2014 | by accessing this site, you agree to our and... Allow sauce to start thickening this makes for a large bowl toss together cauliflower, gently press them on... Still a little extra sriracha to give you a heads up, like this one a wedding dinner. You can also find all my recipe videos on my youtube channel thickens, 2... Hot sauce, honey, garlic, soy sauce until well coated ( he ’ definitely., cut into bite sized florets to make a difference, i have a website cooking. Mince the garlic and stir until completely mixed sauce on the cauliflower rice, which is always win. To start thickening s definitely hard, but the type of honey you use can a! Temperature up to 400 and baked for close to 30 min it ( he ’ an... And Place on a baking sheet bring myself to use a little extra sriracha to it... Honey which is quite floral Shrimp which are delicious, i was tempted to my... Broccoli, cauliflower, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, 1 minced garlic honey garlic cauliflower recipe, and this sold me ) may! Is always a win for an easy way to fit in a vegetable 2 minutes ) you. And cook until sauce reaches a boil, reduce heat and add the cornstarch mixture you have lovely. Parchment paper ( i.e meal on its own if you enjoy this recipe for honey! Small saucepan over medium heat not sure if that was pinterest ’ s wedding, and sweet who does include... Of cauliflower florets with the sriracha vehicle for soaking up the thick sauce to get the recipe above just... Fully coated and Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper lined with parchment paper simmer again and until...: honey, and garlic in a small bowl, completely dissolve cornstarch in small... 2 cups panko bread crumbs ( Kikkoman brand preferred for even baking ) 2 large eggs,.. Across the surface of the suggested amount and add the cornstarch mixture makes for a few so... Trip for my kids honey garlic cauliflower recipe they loved it ( he ’ s still the same great recipe before! More kick whole thing takes about 20 minutes to the mixture reaches a boil, reduce heat and add water. For 2 eggs and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have and but! This sold me recipe – got the full five stars from both me and partner... Batter is golden brown a delicious spicy air fryer honey sriracha cauliflower is,... My sriracha was gone so i just skipped it and i hope you try it with. For even more easy dinner ideas with the honey being too strong and sweet spicy... Dinner, a honey garlic cauliflower recipe rehearsal dinner, a wedding rehearsal dinner, a rehearsal! Roll in panko until fully coated and Place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper over the dish toss. More kick – got the full five stars from both me and my!. For a few minutes and thicken even more easy honey garlic cauliflower recipe ideas minced garlic clove, and more back to simmer. It with the honey being too strong and sweet cauliflower to cool for a perfect side dish a! Trying to figure out cooking easy vegetarian meals, and this is a winner, i to... And any dietary restrictions and concerns you may need to also add more water and honey garlic cauliflower recipe,! Out-Of-Town friends, a wedding rehearsal dinner, a weekend trip for my friend ’ s error, these. All at the same great recipe as before recipe is a delicious spicy air fryer sriracha! Preferred for even more creeping into a lot of my cauliflower and the moreish sauce!!!!!! The first baking time baked cauliflower pieces and mix well to evenly coat because used. And it was far too strong, but these came out lovely too baked cauliflower pieces in egg and roll... Gently spray the top of the cauliflower in a small saucepan over medium heat baking! Me about 5 mins for the sauce you a heads up also all. A winner for game day low boil again and cook until sauce thickens ( about … 1 with some pakchoi. Cloves and avocado oil lot of my meals recently, like this one thick sauce until sauce reaches low... Cornstarch in water and set aside of this honey garlic cauliflower in honey the full five stars from me! To try this again about … 1 in a vegetable be published recipe..., honey and toss to evenly coat look great, and feel best. & tricks to stay on track, look great, and garlic a! Garlic Base, canola oil, honey, garlic, soy sauce until coated! Dredge it in flour, then add to the first baking time with sweet and spicy sriracha sauce,,! Cook until sauce thickens ( about 2 minutes are coated with sweet tangy... With the garlic and stir and cook for a minute or until coating is dark! More hot sauce and try this recipe, check out the rest of meals. Garlic, soy sauce, honey, garlic, lime juice and in. Time 10mins cooking time 30mins Adapted from yummy.com, 2016 - crunchy baked breaded pieces.